The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voice of Authority

It was winter vacation, and Sheila was glad for it. Not just for the opportunity to sleep in and the end of a quarter’s finals, but because it meant three weeks away from her boyfriend Matt.

It was not that Matt was bad in any way. He was great. He was attractive, though not stunning; smart; caring, but to the point of emasculation. Matt loved her so much that he doted on her and practically obeyed her every whim. At first it was nice, but after about two months it had gotten dull and predictable, and she began wishing he’d start taking some initiative. They never did anything without her prompting because, Matt explained, he didn’t want to offend her. Lately their relationship had been suffering because of it.

She liked Matt, she really did. But the chance to spend some time away from him, to be treated like a person instead of a princess, was refreshing.

Over the break she was planning on going to Cabo San Lucas with her family, getting back a few days before Christmas. Matt was staying back at college, and since he wasn’t doing anything, she’d given him an assignment.

She’d stumbled across an advertisement in the newspaper, proclaiming “Take authority!” It was a two-week seminar that was supposed to imbue its trainees with a healthy dose of power. She’d figured it would be good to help Matt get out of his shell, learn to take control of their relationship once in a while, take some initiative on his own. God knows a girl liked a strong man, and it was hard to respect Matt when he was too moderate to give her an occasional good ravishing!

Matt had not put up much argument, nor had she expected it. He’d smiled and said, “For you, anything,” and dropped two hundred dollars on the seminar with the instruction not to call her until he could stare down Attila the Hun.

Matt had agreed, and they’d kissed a tad more chastely than she’d wanted. She loved deep passionate kisses, but Matt seemed never able to give more than a sweet peck when in public.

As she packed for Cabo, Sheila agreed to herself that this would be good for Matt. As long as he didn’t get TOO authoritative, she thought with a smile. A girl wants a strong man, yes, but she wants him to know his place.

The two weeks in Cabo had been marvelous. The sun, the beach, the short affair with that handsome fisher named Carlo...It was a trip Sheila would never forget. She plopped down on the bed, tired from the long flight home, and wondered whether to unpack tonight or leave it until morning.

The telephone interrupted her nostalgic musing. She picked it up, answering, “Hello?”

“Hi beautiful.”

The kind voice, somehow blending reticence with worship, was quite recognizable as Matt’s. “Hi, honey. What’cha doing?”

“Nothing much. How was the trip?”

“Amazing!” she replied, already deciding not to mention Carlo. “I had the best time.”

“I’m glad. I missed you.”

“Aw...I missed you too, sweetheart.” She had, she realized, despite her bitching. “How was your class?”

“Amazing. That Dr. Spiral was incredible. Taught me some neat tricks on how to take authority too. I’m glad I took you up on it.”

“Oh?” Sheila said inquisitively. “What kind of tricks?”

“Well, he taught us something he called the Voice of Authority. He says that the way you talk can take control of a conversation.”

“Really?” she teased. Hearing about it, the seminar sounded like a waste of two hundred dollars. “How?”

Masturbate and call me back he said, and hung up.

Sheila set the phone in its cradle, confused. What had Matt just said? Why had he hung up? She couldn’t quite recall.

She absently began undressing as she prepared for bed. As she stripped down naked, she reflected on Matt, on how handsome he was. She remembered the first time they’d had sex, how he’d been so hesitant, and then finally opened up. It was the same way every time, and it was always incredible, feeling him build and suddenly snap and take over. Her mind moved to Carlo, so different but so much more recent. He’d always been in control, pushing her and pushing her.

It wasn’t until her digits stopped fingering her clit and actually moved into her slit that she realized how horny she felt. She lay down on her bed, glad she’d locked the door earlier lest one of her family barge in. As she rubbed her body with her left hand and moved deftly up and down and around with her right, she felt herself give in. Alternating between memories of Carlo, memories of Matt, and fantasies of both, she felt a powerful climax building, quickly and demandingly forcing it to crest, sighing in relief and pleasure as she did.

After she’d caught her breath, she realized that her conversation with Matt had ended quite abruptly. They must have been cut off. She wondered that he hadn’t called her back; maybe there was a problem with the phones. Sheila moved over to the telephone and called him.

“Hi, Matt.”

“Hey, my lady. How you doing?”

Something about the way Matt said that made her blush. “Um, I’m fine. Sorry it took me a while to call you back.”

“That’s all right. I know how much you love me.

Sheila crooned. She did love Matt, so much! He was so wonderful to her and pleasant and great and she loved him so much.

I know you love me with all you’re heart.

She melted. Matt was the greatest! It was always amazing to be with him. She wondered what she’d done to merit the affection of such a perfect man.

“Oh, yes, I do, Matt. I’m so sorry I had to leave you for during break. I miss you even more than I thought I would!”

“Aw, that’s sweet,” said Matt. “So, don’t you want to hear about that seminar?”

“Please!” Sheila requested. Matt had the greatest voice; she loved hearing him just talk.

Okay, but every word I say gets you hornier and hornier, Matt warned. Slowly, he enunciated, “Well, I learned this way of talking on a slightly different frequency and forcing the meaning with psychic force. When I do it, no one can resist my commands. Isn’t that neat?”

Sheila wasn’t even listening. By the end of the first sentence all she could think about was sex. She panted and moaned as her hand began rubbing her center again.

“Sheila? Are you okay?” She smiled, warmed to know that he felt concerned for her. All she could manage for an answer though was a low, guttural moan.

Matt laughed triumphantly and said, Sheila, go back to normal.

Suddenly, Sheila stopped. “What...What the hell just happened?!”

Sheila. Don’t worry. Don’t be afraid. Just feel happy.

Sheila grinned, utterly, blissfully content. “Okay,” she smiled.

“Allow me to explain. You see, Sheila, I love you a lot. I love you so much that I jump through hoops to keep you, even though you can be utterly annoying and domineering sometimes. I’ve put up with it, even like it on occasion, but I’m kinda sick of doing whatever you say. I’ve never really been in the habit of asserting myself. I always prefer to just go with the flow, y’know?”

Sheila softly chuckled and agreed. “Yeah, I know. I feel that way now.”

“I know you do. Because I made you feel that way. You see, Sheila, from now on you’re going to obey me completely.”

She lackadaisically shook her head, amused at Matt’s attempt at dominance. “Aw, honey, no. I’m glad you’re trying to be more assertive, but—”

Sheila, obey me completely.

“Yes,” she agreed instantly.

From now on you’re completely obedient to me. You’ll do whatever I say, no matter what, and you’ll love it, won’t you?

“Yes,” she answered automatically.

“Yes, what?” Matt asked. After she’d floundered for a few moments, he prompted Master. I am your Master.

“Yes, Master.”

“You obey me completely, don’t you Sheila?”

“Yes, Master.”

On the other end of the line, Matt grinned widely. He wished he could see her now. He could just imagine her staring straight ahead, zombie-style, eyes wide, as loyal and servile as a spaniel.

You love me with all your heart and soul. I am the sexiest man alive. Sheila said nothing. “Um, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master.”

I’m going to hang up the phone, and when I do you’ll fall asleep. When you wake up you’ll act completely normally. However, what I’ve just told you will stick and will change your behavior accordingly. You love me completely. You obey me utterly. When we’re alone you call me Master. Don’t you?

“Yes, Master.”

Sheila, tomorrow morning the urge to see me is just so unbearable that you’ll hop in the car and drive up to see me. I’ll see too it that it’s okay with your parents. Drive safely but don’t tarry, because as soon as you wake up you’ll find that every hour we’re apart you’ll get twice as insatiably horny, but unable to come by yourself and with no desire for anyone but me. I am the only man who can make you come, and when I do it rocks the universe. You love me, and you’ll do anything I say, isn’t that so?

“Yes, Master.”

“Good girl. I love you. See you tomorrow. Sleep tight.”

Matt hung up the phone. On the other end, Sheila blinked, her eyes suddenly overcome with the weight of fatigue. She yawned and got to bed, wishing she could be with Matt right now. She resolved, just before falling asleep, that tomorrow she’d drive up to see him.

Back on the other end, Matt sat back and smiled. The Voice of Authority took a bit out of him, but it was worth it. He didn’t know if anyone else could do it nearly as well as he could; the way Dr. Spiral had presented it technique to the Voice was more like an emotional mnemonic tool than an actual means of controlling others.

Matt, it seemed, had a talent for it. If he’d known, he would have been assertive a lot more often.

He sighed happily and ejaculated over the random blonde sexpot he’d picked up and commanded to suck him off. He loved Sheila, but it had been three weeks and he had no doubt she’d probably fallen for some Latino lover on her vacation. Well, tomorrow he’d have her back, and their relationship could get back on track.

Using the voice, he commanded the blonde to leave and forget about ever meeting him. She dressed and left, already blinking in confusion before she got out the door.

It’s true what they say, Matt reflected as he leaned back and turned on the TV. Confidence pays off.