The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VOODOO CONFERENCING

“New Orleans is on the line.”

“Oh good. Finally. It’s about time.” The advertising executive looked into the camera. “Hello, New Orleans.”

The people on the television set looked back at him. “Hello, New York,” said the leader of the group from New Orleans. His name was Rene LeFavre, and he was a big, black man with a booming voice. “Sorry we’re late but we had some networking problems here.”

“We’re just glad you could make it,” said Nate Wallace. He’d been handling the Cajun Comforts account for the past three months and for some reason, he seemed to be making no headway whatsoever. It was almost as if the people in New Orleans could care less what the people in his firm did. “I called this meeting to discuss our current status in marketing the Cajun Comforts line.”

“How is it going then,” asked Rene.

“Not so good,” the ad exec said. “We seem to have hit some unforeseen slow downs.”

“Ah, that is unfortunate,” the company executive said. “Can you explain why that is?”

“Truthfully, I can’t,” said the ad exec. “Everything we’re doing should be working, but somehow, we’re just not connecting.”

There was something about LeFavre and his executive staff that made Wallace nervous. He could feel it now even as he was talking to them. It was ... something ... something, he couldn’t put his finger on, but there was something he didn’t like.”

“What do you recommend then,” asked the senior executive from New Orleans.

Nate Wallace took a deep breath. This was something he didn’t want to say, but he felt he had to. In a way, he was admitting he’d failed, and he really hated that. “Truthfully,” he said, “I think we need to start over from scratch. We have to go all the way back to square one.”

“Won’t that cost money,” asked Rene.

Nate almost didn’t hear the man. What had caught his attention instead was Barbara Lewis. He wondered why he hadn’t noticed it before but the junior account exec sure did have big tits. He liked the way her bust filled out her silk blouse.

Wallace shook his head. He needed to keep his mind on what was important.

Like sliding his dick between Barb Lewis’s big, wonderful tits.

Stop it, he told himself. What was the question. Oh yeah. Money. “Yes, sir,” he answered. “It will take money, but our firm is willing to take this expense to make you happy. Obviously, what we’ve done so far has not worked, so we’re going to have to try something different.

Like getting Barb Lewis out of that fucking blouse of hers. Damn, her tits were so fucking big.

Keep your mind on the subject, the ad executive told himself.

The man in New Orleans was saying something. Nate Wallace shook his head. “I’m sorry, sir,” he said, “could you repeat that?”

“What’s the matter with you,” the man in New Orleans asked. “Aren’t you listening to me.”

Nate Wallace was trying to listen but his dick was so hard. What he really needed was to get his dick into Barb Lewis.

The man in New Orleans was asking about what he wanted to do next. Wallace shook his head again. It was so hard to concentrate. He shook his head again. “Well, sir, we’ve got to go back to our market research because obviously, we’re not marketing your product to the right demographics.”

The man from New Orleans was speaking again but Wallace wasn’t paying attention. What did have his attention was Barb Lewis’s chest. Was she breathing extra heavy? Nate Wallace almost thought so and he liked the way it made her chest rise and fall.

He liked the way she was looking at him. She had such pretty, brown eyes. He wondered why he’d never noticed it before.

Barbara Lewis had always thought that the Senior Account Executive was something of a jerk. He always seemed to think he was such hot stuff. Well, this time at least, he was being proved wrong and it was nice to have to see him eat humble pie. But it wasn’t like she cared about the man, one way or the other, so why the hell was she feeling so horny just seeing the man have to grovel like he was?

The only thing was she was horny. She was really horny and she couldn’t figure out why. All she knew was she was really horny.

Nate had an urge to whip his cock out. He wasn’t sure why but for some reason, he thought maybe it would impress the junior executive. Hell, she was such a fucking ice princess anyway. Even if it didn’t impress her, it would be a fun way to get her attention.

Barb Lewis was thinking just how tight her top was. Funny, she thought, it had never felt this tight before. She wondered if maybe her blouse had somehow shrunk but she just really couldn’t see how. Maybe her tits were getting bigger.

Maybe what she needed, she thought, was just to loosen the top button of her blouse. Give her tits a little room, she thought. THat’s what she needed.

Surreptitiously, she opened the top button on her blouse and it did feel better for a few moments but then that feeling was back and it was feeling worse than ever. Her top was so tight. It was squeezing her tits. She needed to set them free.

Nate caught sight of Barb opening the top button on her blouse and when she opened the next button, he couldn’t believe it. Damn, he wanted to whip his cock out. He reached under the conference table and worked the zipper on his slacks and then his hands found his cock. He wondered if Barb was going to go to a third button. He couldn’t wait to find out.

Barb couldn’t take it anymore. Her tits felt like they were being strangled. They had to be set free and she didn’t care who saw her do it.

The funny thing was that neither Barb nor Nate had noticed that New Orleans had seemed to drop almost completely off the line. There was a picture on the television screen but it hadn’t moved in minutes and no one in New Orleans had said a word.

Barb couldn’t help it. She pulled the last of her buttons free and then she was pulling her blouse off. That felt better but still it was too tight. She had to get rid of her bra, too.

Nate Wallace was stroking his cock under the table he watched Barb take off her top. He couldn’t believe it but it looked as if the girl was about to remove her bra as well. The man groaned. Fuck, he couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe that she was really going to do that.

But then she did it and Nate couldn’t help himself. His cock got even harder and he had to do it. He pulled his cock out of his pants and he started jerking it off in earnest.

Her boss was jerking himself off. Normally, Barb thought, that would have pissed her off, but now that she had her tits out in the open, she had to admit that he wasn’t doing much more than she was already doing, and besides, now that she had her tits out in the open, she was beginning to notice just how wet her pussy was.

The team in New Orleans was watching the two advertising executives as they continued to disrobe. The team in New Orleans could see New York but New York wasn’t seeing them, at least the picture being presented to New York wasn’t anything live so New York couldn’t see the black man holding the white woman voodoo doll, and New York couldn’t see his associate, a black woman, stroking the crotch of the white man doll.

The black man was stroking a finger between the white doll’s legs and in New York, Barb Lewis was moaning. Her pussy was on fire. She couldn’t believe it. She’d always thought that Nate Wallace was a jerk but her pussy was on fire.

She had to get out of her skirt. She wasn’t sure why but she knew it just had to be done. She had to get out of her skirt and that was what she was doing just as quickly as she could, dropping her skirt to her feet and then kicking it aside.

Her fingers were rubbing herself between her legs just the way the black man was rubbing the doll over a thousand miles away. Oh fuck, the junior executive thought. She was so fucking wet. She couldn’t believe it. She was so fucking wet.

Nate was making no pretense at all about having his cock out as he watched his assistant quickly disrobe. He couldn’t stop pulling on his cock. He’d always wanted to see Barb’s tits but he’d never thought he’d ever have a chance to see them and fuck, it was more than worth the wait.

Barb Lewis couldn’t stand it anymore. She was still wearing her panties. In fact, it was all she was wearing and she felt overdressed. She didn’t care who saw her. She had to get her panties off and she had to do it now. The young woman moaned as she pulled off her panties. It wasn’t just her pussy that was on fire. It was her whole body.

In New Orleans, the black man was using his hand to rub every part of the white doll’s body and every time he rubbed her, the woman in New York would moan anew.

He put the doll down on the table, placing it on her back and rubbing his hands over her tits. He kept it up, continually applying pressure and stimulation to the doll’s chest area.

Barb Lewis couldn’t keep her hands off her tits. Her tits were on fire and the more she fondled them, the hotter she got. She knew guys liked her tits and it kind of bothered her. She wanted to be respected for her mind and not for her bra size but now all of that didn’t matter at all. All that mattered was getting her hands on her tits and more than that, she wanted to be seen. She climbed up on the conference table and made sure that Nate Wallace saw her playing with her tits.

Back in New Orleans, the woman was straddling the man doll atop the body of the woman doll.

Nate Wallace couldn’t help himself. Seeing Barb Lewis like that, seeing her atop the table, seeing her playing with her tits, it was like she was begging for it. It was like she wanted him to fuck her tits and Nate felt compelled to do it. He straddled her body and he slipped his cock between her fleshy mounds and he went to town on her tits.

Barb loved it. She wondered why she hadn’t let some guy ride her tits like this before. It didn’t even bother her that it was Nate Wallace. She loved having her tits fucked.

She sucked on the head of the senior executive’s cock every time he shoved it past her tits and every time, she made the man moan, and it seemed to her as if every time, he fucked her tits even better and even harder.

The man groaned as he slipped his cock between those tits. He knew it was going to happen. He knew he was going to cum.

Barb groaned too. She knew she didn’t like Nate Wallace but for some reason, she knew she wanted him to do it. She knew she wanted him to cum all over her tits.

And then he did. The cum surged from his cock and flowed between her tits and it just kept on flowing, oozing cum all over from the girl’s tits to her neck to her face.

The woman stared at the man’s cock. One moment, he had been cumming all over her and his cock was deflating between her tits and the next moment, he was getting hard again. In spite of herself, Barb was impressed, but the performance of Nate’s cock might have been less impressive if she had known what was going on in New Orleans. The woman was waving her hand over the male figurine and even as she did, Nate’s cock got hard again.

The senior executive slid his cock back down over her body and then he was sliding his cock in between her legs. He pressed the head of his cock up against that pussy and the girl moaned. Her hands squeezed her tits as she looked up at the man. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man pushed his cock up inside that pussy and the girl moaned again. Her hands squeezed her tits. “Fuck me,” she moaned again. “Come on, do it. Don’t make me wait. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The girl moaned as her pussy took that cock yet again and again and again. She looked up at the man and she moaned again. God, she loved getting fucked like this.

The man’s cock, it just kept taking her over and over again. The cries of the girl were testament to what that cock was doing to her. In and out it went, pushing its way inside that deep, wet hole.

The girl’s hands squeezed her tits even as that cock took her again. She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to cum and she was going to cum so very hard.

The girl let out a strangled cry as that cock finally did it. That cock was making her cum and it felt so good. Her pussy squeezed that cock even as she let out another sobbing yelp. She was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard. God, she loved to cum.

Barb Lewis seemed to regain at least some of her senses as her orgasm finally released its hold on her body. What the hell was she doing here, she wondered. She looked up at Nate Wallace, his cock still long and hard and still buried deep inside her wet, little pussy. And what the fuck was she doing letting this guy fuck her pussy.

Wallace pulled out but if it wasn’t because he was having second thoughts. In New Orleans, the two dolls were being arranged just one more time.

Barb Lewis felt herself climbing up onto her hands and knees. It was almost as if she had no control over her own body and then she felt the man’s hands as he put them on her big ass and she moaned again.

Moments later, it wasn’t just his hands that was making her moan. It was his cock sliding up inside her cunt. The girl moaned again. Fuck, that felt good.

The junior executive moaned as she stood there, poised as she was on all fours on that table top, her big tits swinging with every thrust of that cock and she moaned. She didn’t care whose cock was inside her. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

Nate Wallace just rammed his cock in that tight, little cunt. Fuck, he told himself. He’d wanted to do this for so long and Barb Lewis was tight. She was so fucking tight.

Barb moaned again as her body rocked to the thrust of that cock. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Oh. Oh. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Nate loved fucking that tight, little pussy but even as he did, he could feel a need building inside him, something else, he needed to do. There was something else, he told himself, something else he needed to do.

Barb could sense a slowing, an easing in the way that cock was fucking her and she moaned. “Don’t stop,” she complained. “Fuck me. Come on. You know you want to do it. Fuck my little fucking pussy.”

But the man was slowing and then he pulled his cock free from Barb’s tight, little pussy and the woman moaned. “No,” she wailed. “Put it back in. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

But the man wasn’t putting it back in or at least, he wasn’t putting it back in that hole. The woman moaned as she felt the man slide he cock between her cheeks. She’d never thought she would have ever wanted a man to fuck her there but incredibly, as she felt the man push his cock up against her, she knew that this was what she wanted.

Just like Barb, the female replica of her in New Orleans was bent over on all fours. The doll wasn’t moaning but the doll was being stimulated as LeFavre rubbed his thick fingers over its thick ass.

The girl moaned as her ass took that cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Do it. Fuck my ass.”

Nate moaned as his cock moved in and out of that ass.

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Do it. Fuck me in the as-s-s-s-s-s.”

She could feel his fingers as they gripped her hips.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck my ass.”

The girl couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe just how much she was liking this. Someone was fucking her ass and she actually liked it. More than that, she didn’t just like it. She loved it. What was wrong with her, she wanted to ask herself, but the truth was, it just felt too good.

She could hear the man groaning and instinctively, she knew what that meant. He was going to cum. She sighed. She wished he would have had just a little more staying power so he could keep on fucking her ass. She couldn’t believe just how much she needed to have her ass fucked.

But almost immediately, a new idea was forming in her mind. Already in New Orleans, the position of the dolls was being changed and Barb was changing with them. “Cum on my tits,” she moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum on my tits.”

The man groaned but at the same time, he was pulling his cock free from Barb’s ass. Almost as soon as he had, the girl turned around and knelt on the table top. She pushed her tits together even as she looked up at the man.

“Cum on my tits,” she said to the man. “I want you to do it. Cum on my tits.”

The man groaned as he fisted away on his cock and then he groaned again and this time, he was doing it. This time, he was spraying his cum all over those tits.

“Oh yeah,” Barb purred. “That’s it. That’s what I want. Cum on my tits. Do it. Cum all over them. That’s what I want.”

The flow from that cock was beginning to wane and again, another urge presented itself to Barb. Without even thinking, she gave herself up to the urge, opening her mouth and sucking and licking the last few drops of cum from that cock that not so long ago had been wedged deep inside her ass and she loved it. She loved sucking that cock.

“You think they have any idea what we do here,” the black woman asked her boss when the teleconference was over.

“Not a chance,” the man replied. “If they did, they’d be gone in a flash.”

“But every time we have one of these meetings—”

“Every time, they think it’s them, and that’s just what we’re going to let them continue to think. Amazing isn’t it.”

“What is?”

“We ask for hair samples from every employee of every firm we do business with and no one ever questions. Drug testing, that’s what they think it is, but in a way, they’re making it possible for us to control them with these dolls. In a way, they’re contributing to their own demise.”

The man and woman laughed at that even as they stepped out of the conference room. That was funny, they thought. That was really, really funny.