The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

DAY FIVE (Giefan)

* * *

Charlotte awoke in a major daze. The world swam before her eyes, and she found it difficult to focus. Shaking her head and blinking a few times, she managed to regain her grip on the world. Charlotte could barely remember what she was made to do last night.

She saw her Mistress. Still asleep. She had replaced Her clothes (and apparently, put Charlotte’s clothes on her), and Her wonderful face was tear-stained. Charlotte remembered the vow she took.

She knew what doing what she had planned to do would cost, but also knew that her Mistress was overdue for what she had in mind, and she hoped that She would give it back to her. Charlotte wanted to be submissive; but the pain her Mistress inflicted on herself by restraining Her wanting slave was hurting them both.

Charlotte had been told not to physically please her Mistress, and she was told to wear the gloves always. But, now, she took the gloves off of her hands and cast them aside. She felt a great tremor in her body; the warmth and comfort given to her was withdrawing itself. She trembled in fear. Now that the warmth was gone, the world seemed so cold, and she wondered if her Mistress would ever forgive her.

But Charlotte garned her resolve. She reached out, bare handed, and gently stroked her Mistress’ shoulders, trying to be as loving as She was to her. She saw Her face stir.

“Charlotte...” Her Lover started to mumble as sleep left Her. Then She noticed pleasant touches on Her neck and shoulders. “Charlotte? What are you doing?”

“Pleasing You.”

“Charlotte...” Her face started to take on a deep rouge. “Dear, I told you that you weren’t to take off the gloves. You were not to try to...”

“Mistress?” Charlotte so hated to interrupt her Beloved, and it pained her to do so. But she continued stroking and she attempted a smile, without much success. “Mistress, when I made You breakfast yesterday... I heard You... I heard You call my name.”

The color drained from Charlotte’s Lover’s face, and Her expression was one of shock. “Charlotte... Charlotte, you heard...?” Her breathing became ragged.

“My Dear Dear Mistress... I’ve seen how unhappy You are. It breaks my heart. You have wanted to allow me to touch You, but You haven’t.”

“But—but Charlotte... do you not remember? My only pleasure is yours.”

“And it does not make me feel pleasure to see You so sad, my Love.” Charlotte started to caress her Beloved’s neck. She was resisting. “Would You deny me the pleasure of pleasing You?”

Her Sweet’s Eyes illuminated as She was struck with this question. She was trapped with Her own words. Surely She had meant for more than physical pleasure when She told Her Beloved Charlotte this. And Charlotte, now, was asking for the pleasure to please.

“I know I must seem awfully cheeky to You, my Love,” Charlotte continued. “I am sorry that I am going against Your will. It hurts me to do so, but it hurts me more to see You sad. I’d do anything for Your happiness...” She sighed sadly as her hands started to slow. “I hope I don’t seem selfish to You.”

The full force of Her situation hit Her. Selfish? Charlotte had gone against Her will in order to please Her and give Her happiness. She knew how much her Adored longed for her touch, and she wondered why She was not asked to give her Beloved pleasure. She gave up the warmth of her obedience to her Mistress in order to make her Love happy. A revelation struck Her. If anyone was selfish... it was Her.

“Charlotte... my dear sweet Charlotte...” her Lover started to sob. “I am so sorry...” She touched her shoulders with Her gloved hands. “Could you ever forgive me?”

Charlotte’s eyes widened. Her touch on her Love’s neck grew more assured, and she stared in Her Eyes. Charlotte’s Lover was asking for forgiveness! She didn’t know what to say, until she saw tears fall from Her Eyes.

“Why, my Love, You are crying!” she exclaimed as she used both hands now to stroke Her neck. Charlotte loved the feel of her Beloved’s skin. So smooth and soft... “Why? Haven’t You wanted me to touch You?”

Her Sweet Love nodded and frowned, and lowered Her eyes away from her.

“Mistress? Why does feeling pleasure shame You so?”

Her Beloved sighed, downhearted, but She unconsciously bent Her head to allow Charlotte’s fingers to stroke Her neck.

“I am not ashamed of You,” Charlotte said, smiling her first genuine smile since she had gone against her Mistress’ will. “You are the most kind and gentle Woman that I will probably ever meet in my life. You are so good of Me and You expect absolutely nothing in return. I feel honored that You would think me worthy to be Your slave...”

Her Adored looked crestfallen as Charlotte said ‘slave’.

“There’s nothing wrong with it,” she insisted. “You know that I will do anything for You. I’d give my life away in an insant. You are good to me, and You love me. And I love You back, with all of my little heart.” Her hands moved down to Her breasts, and She drew in a gasp.

“How long has it been since You’ve been touched there?” Charlotte asked, not expecting an answer. “My Dear Mistress, don’t feel so ashamed for Yourself. Be my Mistress. Let me please You, as You give me so much pleasure.”

Her Beloved gave a somber smile. “You gave up the warmth that I had offered for your obedience... to try to make me happy. You are truly, truly a sweet heart. I adore you, Charlotte. And I think I’ve wronged you... but I’m going to try to make it right.

“Charlotte? Will you kiss me?”

Chalrotte smiled broadly. She would travel the world twenty times to kiss the sweet lips of her Beloved! Gently, just as She did for her, Charlotte embraced Her lips with her own, and closed her eyes. She started to kiss her Darling on and around Her soft, loving mouth.

“Let me be your Mistress again, darling,” murmured her Love. “Only you can give me that honor.”

And Charlotte withdrew her lips and nodded dreamily. She felt that beloved warmth, the one that made her so complacent, cuddly and submissive, draw its shroud over her once more, even more snugly this time. And Charlotte was so happy that she was allowed to please her Mistress now more than ever!

“Charlotte, you may do with me what you feel you want to do. I trust you, darling, as you trust me,” commanded Charlotte’s Beloved Mistress, a bittersweet smile upon her face.

“Oh, thank you, my Sweet,” thanked Charlotte as she embraced her Love. “But I am still sad not to see you smile.” Her gaze was drawn to Her firm and smooth tummy, expanding and falling as She took in Her air. Charlotte brought her hands to Her sides and looked at her Mistress in the face.

“Are you ticklish, Darling?” Charlotte said playfully as her fingers touched Her sides and gave swift, soft strokes. Charlotte was pleased to meet with an involuntarily smile and a sharp breath from her Mistress.

Charlotte had unknown talents in her tickling; she seemed to know what type of touch would cause her Mistress to shriek (touches to avoid) and what would cause Her to bubble over with giggles. Before long, her Mistress’ ticklish laughter broke through, and Charlotte could not think of anything more pleasant to hear.

Her insecurities should have manifested at this point, and Charlotte would have asked her Mistress to tell her if she was doing right. But she seemed to gain confidence in her abilities. Charlotte smiled and gave butterfly kisses to her Beloved, who was helpless as Her laughter spilled over into soft giggling, and She became a little Girl.

After some time of basking in Her delight, Charlotte decided to move on. She pressed her hands into Her belly, and moved them up, up, and slipped them underneath Her silken bra. She felt Her arms wrap around her waist as she started to gently caress her Mistress’ breasts like the priceless jewels that they were.

Her Beloved’s lips parted. She could not think to be ashamed now; the love between the two could be felt. She felt Charlotte’s lips press against Hers again, and She let Her lips part, and pressed her beautiful head closer. Her other hand moved behind Her back and removed Her brassiere, giving Charlotte complete freedom with Her bosom. Her arms then returned around her Lover’s waist, and she used them to press close to Her body.

And though Charlotte was confident that she was making her Mistress happy, her loving submissiveness came through. “Does my touch please you, my Mistress?” she asked.

“It is more than I could have ever imagined it to be,” replied her Lover, basking in Her slave’s cuddles and caresses. Charlotte was deeply flattered by the compliment and she felt justified pride swell up briefly within her.

Charlotte laid her Mistress on her back on the bed, and knelt over Her. She took her hands and placed them on Her beautiful breasts, closed her eyes, and let her emotions take over her hands. They were full of love as they gently moved over them, fingers tantalizingly spread as they stroked Her skin. Charlotte could hear her Lover’s breath quickening in pace, felt Her bosom swell beneath her hands. She bent down over Her breasts as she stroked and gave Her left nipple a loving kiss, her lips winding around Her brown skin while her tongue caressed the buds. She did the same for the right breast.

Then, Charlotte’s hands moved down, feeling the slickness of Her skin from Her sweat. They stroked her Mistress’ belly. She started to cover Her breasts with kisses, while her hands gave Her tummy more loving attention, slowly moving down. Her Mistress moaned, deeply lost in Her pleasure; Charlotte’s hidden skills saw to Her bliss.

Charlotte looked up at her Lover’s face and saw Her lips, full and red, parted while Her face was flush. She caught Her submissive one’s gaze in her haze and smiled down at her to assure her. Her pussy was now dying to receive some caresses from Charlotte.

Charlotte’s hands had gone down to Her black, soft Panties; she nearly gasped as she passed her hands over Her crotch, ready to touch, when she found them soaking wet! Kissing Her beautiful body while moving down, Charlotte decided that this was the time to give her Beautiful Lover release.

Her head was now directly above her Mistress’ hips, which were unconsciously grinding towards nowhere. Taking ahold of Her Panties with both her hands, Charlotte drew them off Her crotch and to Her knees. Her Mistress drew one leg out of the sopping Clothing and kicked it off with Her other foot.

A mysterious aroma wafted into Charlotte’s nose as she saw her Lover’s pubic hair matted in clear, sensuous fluid. She moved down between Her legs and saw folds of skin she knew to be Her labia. They were lined with hair, swollen and red. Charlotte was nervous; she’d never seen another woman’s sex before. How would she please her Mistress?

Charlotte’s Adored sensed her discomfort, and gently pressed Her hips closer. “Have no worry, my dove,” She whispered through Her sighs. “You know how it’s built. Let your strong feelings show and explore me.”

With word of encouragement and a command, Charlotte was ready. She drew her lips to Her labia and kissed them; she felt a gasp and sigh eminate from her Mistress. She slid her tongue along the line where the two folds met; more sighs, and an unfamiliar taste. Charlotte dimly recognized it; a similar flavor was present when Michael kissed her, after he had licked his tongue all across the same spot.

She found her Lover’s clitoris and vagina quickly, and opted to give Her some quick release through Her bud, which she gave all the love she could via her mouth. Her hands started to press against Her thighs, keeping Her legs apart as she, shut off from all except the desire to please, brought Her closer and closer to release.

Charlotte heard her Beloved yowl and cry in desire shut away for eons. She continued, quicker, eager to bring Her to an orgasm so She would finally be satisfied.

And, before very long, it hit Her... grabbing the sheets with Her gloved hands, She cried out Charlotte’s name while folding Her legs up, pressing against Charlotte’s pretty head with Her soft feet. Her world seemed to crash down as Her beautiful slave ran her tongue all across Her womanhood and all Her seemingly demonic lust was extinguished from inside Her body, as She spasmed in orgasm again and again.

Charlotte lost herself, an unknown force gripping her as she ran her hands on Her rear and sank her lips, mouth, and tongue completely into Her. She wasn’t sure how often her Lover cried out in another climax; she felt completely focused with putting out all of the flame within Her; pleasing Her in ways She hadn’t felt in forever.

* * *

“Oh God,” She sighed. “Charlotte, I love you so.”

Charlotte’s Mistress looked like a wreck. Her black hair was strewn across Her face and shoulders and matted with sweat; and Her entire body glimmered with it. Her Brassiere and Panties were gone; She lay panting in Her Robe, Gloves and Stockings. Charlotte was nearby, caressing Her affectionately; she had barely broken a sweat. Nevertheless, she thought her Mistress had never looked more beautiful.

“I love you too, my Mistress,” Charlotte said. “You are so kind to me.”

Her Beloved looked down and noticed a wet spot on Charlotte’s panties. “You are aroused,” She said.

“Do not worry for me, my Love,” Charlotte smiled. “Remember all the times you’ve gone uncared for.”

“But you’ve always cared for me, Charlotte,” her Mistress said with a smile. “And besides, you are obedient to me now.” She smiled a broad smile. “And I wish to please you.” Her slave smiled back. She wanted Her touch now.

“Yes, my Mistress,” Charlotte said.

“Remove your panties, my dear sweet Charlotte,” her Mistress commanded.

“Yes, my Mistress,” Charlotte repeated as she slid her panties off of her body, kicking them off with one foot.

Her Beloved put a large down blanket over them both, and then disappeared under it. Charlotte bit her lip as she felt Her soft lips kiss her belly, moving down... down... closer to her heat.

Charlotte moaned and closed her eyes in delight as her flame was gently soothed by caring lips and a soft, soft tongue. She lost herself in the pleasure and could not even remember when she came, only that she felt so much better when it was over...

* * *

Her Mistress slid up to Charlotte’s face, kissing her. Charlotte noticed that She looked tired. “I will sleep now, my precious,” her Beloved said.

“Goodnight, my Love.”

“You will sleep too,” her Mistress said, and waves of sluggishness and fatigue flew over Charlotte’s body as her eyelids became iron. It would feel so good to close her eyes and sleep forever in her warmth, with her Lover at her side.

On a warm, safe bed under a soft down blanket, Charlotte and her Mistress, her Beloved, her Lover, slept in each other’s arms, and dreamt of each other the whole night through.

TO BE CONTINUED