The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warping Minds at The Knowledge Bank

Any minute now, they’ll be here. I can’t escape, not now, they’ll find me, and when they do it’s all over. That will be the end of Charles Martin, at least I think it will. I don’t actually know what or who will be inhabiting the shell of who I now am. I only know they will change me, just like they changed everyone else. Maybe it was a plan from the very beginning, maybe it’s something else, I only wish I knew. I only wish I’d made the decision those two months ago to never enter this place, to never set foot inside this structure that now serves as my prison. I can hear them outside the door. They’ve been searching now for almost an hour, tearing apart empty offices, slamming doors. They know I’m here, they have a way of knowing everything it seems. I only wish I had other alternatives, some way other than recording this story on some digital recorder I found in a long abandoned desk drawer.

I know what they are but not who, not really. I only know what they told me, who they told me they were. They called me in those two months ago, from an online application I had sent in looking for employment and willing to take training. I had been searching for over a year, which was becoming less and less unusual in the modern world. The days of having a college degree being the end of unemployment had ended and I was becoming desperate. I’d already relocated so that I’d be closer to where I thought the jobs may be. I was living just outside Los Angeles but had filled out applications online and in person at places all across the Southwest.

It was a rainy day when I got the call. The sky outside matched my mood, as I was living day by day with no hope in sight for a real way out. The call was a blessing, or so I thought. I remember everything so clearly, maybe because it was a turning point, maybe because of all that has happened since. All I know now is that when they called, it was the beginning of the end and I had no idea what was to become of me.

The phone rang and I was quick to answer, trying not to sound too hopeful but failing to disguise the enthusiasm. “Hello, yes this is Charles Martin,” I’d replied.

“Mr. Martin, we received your application online. You mentioned you are willing to undergo training, is that correct?”

“Yes, yes it is.” I had answered, crossing my fingers.

“Mr. Martin, I am calling on behalf of Krystalis Proven Knowledge. We are an independent organization operating in the town of Krystalis to explore the future of computing and technology. Our office tower, The Knowledge Bank, is the most advanced smart building today. Everything is automated and our research staff consists of the very brightest minds from around the world.”

I remember looking down at the phone and noticing the caller ID was hidden, blocked. I wondered if this was a prank call, I’d never heard of the town of Krystalis, nor did I know anything about why someone there would have my application. I hesitated and tried to figure things out.

“I’m not sure I understand. Why would you be calling me?” I asked.

The voice had replied instantly. “Mr. Martin, we are interested in training you to work alongside these brilliant minds. Our only interest is in finding new minds like yours to add to our varied personnel. I am calling to see if you are interested in taking the position. If so we can have a private jet arranged to transport you to Krystalis at once.”

That right there is where I should have said no. I should have been suspicious from the start. The whole thing seemed too good to be true and it made no sense as to why they would be that eager to bring me on board. I was reasonably intelligent, had a decent history and no previous employment problems. But why would some place I’ve never heard of want me right away? I realize all that now, but then all I could focus on was the generous details the voice on the phone went into.

I would be paid weekly for the first several months during my training. That salary was more weekly than I had ever earned in a year. Again, it made no sense, but I was living my dream, getting a free place to live, also located in the smart building of The Knowledge Bank, and getting a company car to use as I saw fit.

The very next day I flew to the town of Krystalis. It was a small town and almost indiscernible from any other dot on the landscape, except for “The Knowledge Bank”. The tower was extremely modern, all bright shining glass and steel. The structure curved up and around with spires that pointed out in five directions and an array of antennae and satellite dishes covering the sloped roof. It sat right in the middle of town, surrounded by other much smaller office towers and buildings.

I was driven from the airport to “The Knowledge Bank” in a stretch limo, alone in the back. It never even occurred to me I should find it strange that no other trainees were joining me. I simply was in awe of the structure we approached. It soared so far up into the sky I couldn’t see the top and just trying to made my head spin. I was greeted by a Mr. Wynd, a strangely dark man and not in the way he dressed or his skin color. He just seemed darker than others. It’s difficult to describe but I believe he was in on all this from the start, maybe that hidden motive was what painted him as being darker to me. I may never know but I can say for sure that who he introduced me to, my team, were not in on any of this. They, like me, were innocent victims and I had to watch all of them change. It still angers me that I couldn’t save them, I couldn’t stop them from becoming the perverted freaks they became. They were so nice at that first meeting, strange and quirky but genuinely welcoming.

“Mr. Martin, these are the three we have selected to work with you.” Mr. Wynd said, upon escorting me into the small conference room on the second floor.

“Over here we have Kimberly Jacobs, senior analyst and technician. She has been with us the longest and will help initiate you into our happy family. Just think of her as your boss, you go to her and she’ll set you straight.”

The woman, Kimberly, had laughed and smiled kindly at me. She was a beautiful woman just beginning to show the lines that barely marked her middle-aged face. Her long dark hair was at the time up in a bun, but oh how that would all change over the next month. So much changed and it hurts now to say. Anyway, at the time Kimberly had assured me we were not really on different levels, I wasn’t to think of her as a boss, but a trainer, someone who was simply there to help me, not just tell me what to do. She had a calm demeanor and a very definite order in her voice that told me she was good at what she did. I trusted her right away and Mr. Wynd went on with the other introductions.

“This gentleman is one of our resident geniuses, a man whom I’m sure you may have read about, Victor Dicen. He is a computer engineer and programmer and you will be assisting him with his research and development as he furthers our work here at The Knowledge Bank.”

The one thing I can tell you about Victor Dicen that maybe wouldn’t be as common a knowledge is that he had an unusual way of speaking. It wasn’t his accent, which was quite subtle, it was his way of beginning every sentence with a question. I remember when I first shook his hand.

“It’s good to meet you sir.” I had said.

“Is it your custom to honor me with sir or should you call me Victor?” That was his response and at first I thought he might be coming down on me for some reason. I wondered what I had said and if I somehow offended him. He smiled though and Kimberly had quickly interjected.

“Forgive Victor, he always does that. It’s his way of making us all think about how we communicate. Just chalk it up to one of his many lovable eccentricities.”

I had nodded and been as polite as possible, all the while trying to avoid being overwhelmed by this new group I was a part of. At least the last member of my team was non-threatening and quite easy on the eyes. Even Mr. Wynd seemed to enjoy introducing the girl, and if I had known then what I do now, I might’ve been able to warn her, save her from what came later.

“Mr. Martin, this is Holly Bryant, an intern from the local college. She only started with us two weeks ago but has quickly become an asset to our group. You will assist her and she will assist you. Think of her as a fellow student getting to learn the ropes around here.”

I had probably actually blushed as I lightly shook her hand. The girl was barely in her twenties and of all of my team, the closest to my own age. She was also gorgeous, thin but with a figure that models worked hard for. Even then, on that first day, Holly wore a skirt that showed off her legs and a top that showed she had little to be ashamed of. She was proud of flaunting what she had and maybe if I’d been more focused, I would have noticed the way Mr. Wynd stared at her, the way a lot of the higher-ups looked her way when she passed by.

So that was how we all first met. It wasn’t long before I fell into the routine of daily training and light workload they had me doing. I won’t go into details on the training as I now know it was all false, a set-up for what I would soon become aware of.

It was only a week after I first arrived that I learned of Floor 13. Of course I knew there was a thirteenth floor, every time I entered the elevator I saw it. But what I didn’t know was that nobody ever went to that floor and nobody seemed to know what was on it.

You may ask why I didn’t just go there and see right then when I first learned about it. That would ordinarily be a very normal and justified question. But remember The Knowledge Bank is the most advanced smart building on the planet. It has no elevator buttons, you simply get in and it knows your destination. I received a pass card on my first day that apparently interacted with the building’s central processors and allowed me into sections I needed to go. Lights would turn on when I needed, doors would open when I arrived, computers would activate when I wanted. It was all very cool to me, and I never questioned the security aspects I noticed.

There was a security figure on every floor and in every elevator. These men stood silently, never saying a word and I often wondered why they were there. They looked nice enough, always having a pleasant smile on their otherwise blank faces. Their badges were silver and had an ornate carving of “The Knowledge Bank” engraved into them. There were only four words inscribed in the surface. Below the word ‘Security’ were three separate words separated by commas. They certainly seemed ordinary enough and I never would have questioned their meaning were it not for the fact that I now hide and tell my story as they hunt me down. The words were Management, Utilization, and Training.

Still, the important thing was I learned that nobody went to Floor 13. I might’ve never noticed this if it weren’t for Kimberly. We’d become close companions in that first week and she spoke often of her husband and child who patiently awaited her return. She was working full-time and due to security reasons was being kept away from the outside world. This apparently wasn’t a problem for her but she did occasionally question the secrecy involved.

The story I was given, as was she, was that there was a war going on in the micro-processor technology field. Secrecy was absolutely necessary to advance our own country beyond those of overseas competitors like Japan and India. But it was Floor 13 that bothered Kimberly. She told me of a man who’d been a part of the team before I arrived. His name was John and apparently he was always cutting up, playing jokes and generally being the life of the party. One day he didn’t show up for work and the next day when he did, he seemed different somehow. Kimberly wasn’t sure what had really changed as John was immediately taken off the team and sent upstairs to work. The only reason she questioned a connection between John and Floor 13 was the fact that she had entered the elevator that last day she saw him. John was staring straight ahead and barely registered her. She looked as her floor number lit up and saw that 13 was lit up as well. She’d never seen that and something about it bothered her.

I should have gone right then to investigate. If I had maybe I could have saved Kimberly from what happened next. It’s perfectly reasonable to assume I could have done no such thing, that my fate and hers were sealed the day each of us started working at that towering building in the small town of Krystalis. But now I regret doing nothing, and it was the very next day that everything started coming apart.

The four of us were all busily going over some new advanced schematics on the computer, Victor being the main talker. His personality had slowly grown on me and I enjoyed the fact that he existed outside the standard norm. Kimberly was mainly directing either Holly or me to get different print-outs and read the coded reports I had so far been trained to decrypt.

“Would you believe that this is as smooth as we can run?” Victor asked, making a comment on how I anticipated his next movement and handed him the papers he needed.

“Yeah, you really complete the machine here Mr. Martin.” Holly said. I’d never been able to talk the girl into calling me Charles even though barely a decade separated us in age. I shrugged and grabbed the next page from the printer tray, sliding it across the desk towards Victor who quickly jotted down a few notes and handed it back to Kimberly.

“Okay guys, we’re finally making some progress, another few days and we should be ready to take this upstairs.” Kimberly said, patting me on the back and smiling in her normal friendly manner. I wasn’t convinced that I was making that big a difference to the team. All I had really done was learn some basic code reading skills and how to multitask with Victor at the computer.

“Do I hear champagne being uncorked?” Victor asked, grinning.

“Not Just yet,” Kimberly started. “We do have some work to do yet.”

Holly trotted over with a clipboard and handed it to each of us to sign for her internship. It was something she did everyday before leaving and I always admired her enthusiasm for the job. It wasn’t like we were involved in anything very exciting but the girl always had a smile on her face and always acted like we were her dearest friends. In many ways that’s what we all were to each other. I saw others here and there on a daily basis. But those three were my friends, as different as we all were. So as Holly left that day, we all exchanged pleasantries and had a little laugh.

Right as she walked out the door though, the phone on the desk we still huddled around rang. Kimberly, being the boss she was, naturally picked it up and listened carefully for several moments. Victor continued working at his computer, his eyes glued to a randomly scrolling series of numbers that I felt sure only he could understand. I, however, began to grow concerned. Kimberly had a look on her face that seemed bothered by something.

“You want me there now? Okay, yes... right away sir.” Kimberly spoke into the phone.

As she placed the receiver back on the desk, I looked her in the eye. I never even got the question out as she returned my stare and shrugged her shoulders. “Looks like I might get to the bottom of that mystery after all, higher-ups want to see me on 13 right away.”

Even Victor looked up at that point, his face a puzzled mess. I felt concerned and at the time I had no real understanding why. I only knew that something about Floor 13 bothered me, as it bothered Kimberly. I placed a hand on her shoulder and for some reason could only say.

“You be careful, okay.”

Kimberly actually smiled and nodded her head. As she walked off, I looked down at Victor and asked him something that seemed to strike a nerve. He actually seemed unsettled and until that day nothing I had ever said to the man seemed to bother him in the least.

“You think anything dangerous goes on up on Floor 13?”

With a very deep and almost sorrowful look, Victor placed a hand on his chin and turned back to stare at the computer screen. “Would it be my place to question those who know more than I?” He asked and immediately fell back into the rhythm of calculations he spent so much time on.

I had no real idea what he meant but could tell just from the way he talked that something did bother him about the mystery floor. There was something going on there and nobody seemed to notice or concern themselves with figuring it out. I had been curious but even I decided why bother worrying about a floor in a building of so many other floors. I had hardly been to a third the floors in The Knowledge Bank, so why did it bother me what was going on up on 13? I wouldn’t begin being afraid until I next saw Kimberly, which actually ended up being three days later.

“Hey there my sexy studs.” That was how Kimberly greeted Victor and me a few days later. At first I was sure she was making some kind of a joke. The woman had never even used the word sexy as long as I had known her. I wondered if maybe she was just being chipper because the higher-ups had given her good news. Then I got a good look at the woman.

Kimberly had strolled up casually to where we both were, Victor busily engrossed in the computer monitor and I standing at his side, handing him print-outs. Even Victor stopped and did a double take. Kimberly had her hair down and it was extremely smooth and silky as though she’d had some treatment done. The brown locks flowed over her shoulders and down her back. With every swaying movement the woman made as she stopped before us, her low-cut blouse gave us jiggling proof that this was in fact a woman. I actually felt my breath catch in my throat as I looked at her. Never before had I seen such a complete and sudden change in wardrobe over a matter of days.

“What are you two looking at?” Kimberly asked, grinning and placing her hands on her hips. Then she did something that made it all-too clear this was no joke, something was wrong.

“Oh come on boys, you act like you’ve never seen a pair of tits. I know they’re big but come on, close your mouths.” Kimberly said, lowering her eyes as she studied Victor and me. “Unless you want to keep those mouths open and I can shove a nipple in each one. That would be pretty fun, don’t you think, you two sucking away at my full tits. Hell, maybe you’d even get some milk out of them, wouldn’t that just beat all?”

Something was wrong, the woman I knew, the woman Victor knew, would never make comments like those. She was a mother and a wife and had never even hinted at foul language. Yet here she was, talking about sucking her tits like she were a porn star and we were horny fans. If not for the reemergence of Holly from the next room, neither Victor nor I may have said a word.

“Hey guys, I put on some coffee if you think this might go late again.” Holly said, stopping short and staring at the back of Kimberly who stood bowed before us, letting us each take in her large and apparently bra-less tits. I looked from Kimberly to the girl and my eyes must’ve said it all. She stopped right where she was and stared up and down the changed woman Kimberly had become.

“What’s happened to you?” I finally blurted out, watching as the woman who for all purposes was my boss drew a finger into her mouth and sucked on it. She lowered that finger and without caring shoved it right down her skirt, looking me and Victor in the eyes.

“Come on Charlie, can’t a woman act a little sexy from time to time? I have needs too, you know, and I was thinking maybe my two studly team members wouldn’t mind helping fill those needs.”

As she said the word ‘fill’, I knew what Kimberly was doing with her finger. She was hunched over and gripping the back of Victor’s chair as she widened her eyes and plunged away underneath her skirt.

“Oh my god...” Holly gasped and that’s when Kimberly really seemed to pay attention that someone else was in the room.

Pulling her hand free from her skirt, Kimberly stood up straight and turned looking over the young girl. She grinned and tossed her hair back, really studying Holly. I was concerned but really didn’t know who I was more concerned for. Victor still had hardly moved.

“Wow girl, you got a rockin tight little body.” Kimberly said walking right up to the college intern. “I bet you have no trouble getting guys to poke that pussy do you?”

Holly tried to back away and ended up hitting a desk as she leaned back away from the woman Kimberly had become. I felt sorry for the girl and wanted to help but for some reason my mind was still trying to tell me this was all some kind of act. Kimberly ran her hand lightly over Holly’s shoulder and stroked a finger down her arm and over towards her belly.

“Tell me Holly, don’t you sometimes just want to bend over and let these studs fuck your brains out? I know I do.”

Holly finally seemed to realize the nature the conversation had taken. She shoved the woman away and took off towards the door. I didn’t see her again until the following day and even then she seemed frightened and confused. As soon as the girl left, Kimberly had turned back to Victor and me, her eyes full of complete and undisguised lust. I’ve never actually seen a woman look as horny as she looked at that moment. She stalked towards us and spent a good half-hour trying to convince both of us that we should go ahead and fuck her like the whore she was. She described in great detail all the positions we could try and just how enjoyable she found the idea of both of us doing her at the same time. I have to admit, she did get a rise out of me, my pants were straining by the end of her pleadings.

We remained strong though and finally convinced Kimberly that she needed to go to the clinic down on Floor 5 and have herself looked at. With great reluctance the woman we hardly recognized any longer left our work area and headed down the hall to the elevators.

I should mention now that I later wished one of us had escorted her to the clinic. We didn’t see her for several days and when I next saw her it was quite the shock to my system. I can honestly say I’ve never walked in on something quite as disturbing as I did when Victor asked me to make a run down to the central server room. Holly was normally the one who ran errands but she was still dealing with the entire situation and I had opted to help her out. She needed this internship for her degree so Victor and I persuaded her not to withdraw.

So I was down on Floor 3, in the deepest and coldest section of the building. The lights were dim and I was basically navigating by memory from my brief tour back a couple of weeks earlier. I rounded the corner and heard a muffled cry. At first I thought it must’ve been a mouse or some kind of animal, but given the overly protective nature of the security in this building and the sensitivity of the equipment down there, I somehow knew it was something else. I crept down a darkened hallway and peered through a window into a small staff room that was mainly lit from a large drink and snack machine that covered one wall. What I saw there froze me in my tracks and for the next several minutes I couldn’t help staring.

Kimberly was there except this time she wasn’t dressed as she had been the last day I saw her. She may well have been dressed that way earlier before I ever arrived, but as I stood watching, the woman was bent over a table with her tits hanging out and her short skirt hiked up around her waist. She was making pained grunts and grimacing as one of the large burly security officers slammed his cock into her from behind. This woman, a wife and mother, was being brutally fucked over a table by someone I wasn’t even sure she knew. The worst part was she seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. I’d never watched a woman get fucked outside of my own experiences and late night movie channels, but Kimberly seemed to be quite happily taking every inch the man crammed inside her. Her language was even worse and sent chills up my spine with how truly depraved she was acting.

“Go ahead, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard and nasty. You can do it harder than that, come on, make me your dirty little whore.” The woman cried out, gripping the table and thrusting her ass back at the man who now seemed to quicken his pace. I watched stunned, still relatively hidden outside in the dimly lit hallway. Kimberly moaned loudly, one of her hands reaching up and grabbing at her tits. She suppressed a screech and began breathing heavily as her body heaved and the man must’ve been climaxing deep inside her. Then I noticed the two of them weren’t alone. Another man appeared from around a corner, his eyes practically bulging from his head as he undid his pants. I watched the first man pull out of Kimberly and leave her sighing on top of the table. Her thighs were covered in streams of white, some of them crusted over, and I began to wonder how long she had been at this.

“Come on baby, who’s next to ride mama?” Kimberly moaned, rolling over on her back, her tits bouncing from side to side with the movement. I couldn’t believe this was the same woman I had gotten to know, the same one who spent many lunch hours speaking about how her husband couldn’t handle their son on his own and how he probably would be helpless without her guidance.

As the next man dropped his pants and walked up, grabbing Kimberly by the hips, I stared on in shock. Kimberly simply looked down between her outstretched legs and smiled, licking her lips. The man wasted little time and said nothing as he shoved his cock deep inside her thoroughly used cunt, slapping his hips into hers like a dog in heat. She cried out and arched her back, thrusting her tits up at the man as he drove into her over and over. I listened to her crude language and part of me felt sick inside.

“Oh baby, fill me with that juicy cum, come on you know what I like, fuck me like a slut.” Kimberly cried out, her tits bouncing up and down so hard they made audible slapping sounds even I could recognize. I backed away slowly from the window and crept back down the hall. You might ask why I didn’t rush in to help her, and maybe I even question myself on that very thing now as I tell my story. At the time, I can only say there was a mixture of shock and fear that made me run away. I was shocked at how willing Kimberly seemed but also I was afraid of what the security men might do if I were to rush into the room to her aid. There was still something strange about them and I was convinced if something had happened to Kimberly on Floor 13, those men were part of it.

I rushed back up to Victor without even getting the information he’d originally needed. When I told him of what I’d seen he only lowered his head and looked at the floor. Neither of us said much the remainder of that day and Holly questioned us several times. We decided to keep her sheltered from what we now knew of our former boss and at the time it was for her own good, but now I realize it was because neither of us quite knew how to explain it.

Surprisingly nobody else seemed to notice that Kimberly had changed. I hardly ever saw Mr. Wynd or any of the other members of his staff, but when I did they certainly gave no indication that anything was wrong with us now having a team of just three. And that’s how it went until about another week or so went by. Victor and I were finishing up some late business, Holly having long since gone back to her dorm rooms. I was making a run to get coffee and when I walked into our office Victor was clutching the phone to his ear. He looked bothered and held his hand out to silence me as I walked in. He spoke in muffled tones and may have even said a non-questioning sentence, although I’m still not sure. What I am sure of, is that when he hung up, Victor was worried.

“Would you believe I’ve been called up to Floor 13?” The man asked. I put a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

“No, you can’t go.” I said, only knowing that I still wanted to believe everything was okay, fighting the growing reality of our situation.

“Could you ask me not to at least see what’s going on up there?” Victor asked, not expecting an answer. I watched as the strange and yet incredibly brilliant man strolled away, head held high. As I think of it now, he appeared like a warrior going off into a battle he knew he wouldn’t win. I think it was then that I first realized the true situation I was in. I still knew little about this organization, the Krystalis Proven Knowledge, and what I did know was shrouded in secrecy and confusion. What was going on up on Floor 13 and did it really have to do with Kimberly’s new behavior? Maybe she’d simply snapped, people did that sometimes. The work load became too much and they simply reverted back to a different time in their lives. Maybe that happened to Kimberly, maybe Victor would return with answers. I questioned all this, sleeping restlessly that entire night.

The next day I arrived at our office and found only Holly there, having just turned on all the equipment and looking close to her old chipper self. The two of us managed to get through the workday without any sign of Victor and I was really beginning to lose focus in any of my work as thoughts of what may have happened to the man drifted in and out of my mind. I managed to stay pleasant and even made small talk with Holly. The girl I had learned was a junior at the local university and had an exceptionally good head on her shoulders. While at first she may have seemed like eye candy, Holly was much more than that. She was vastly intelligent and very quick at picking up the computer skills I was barely managing to learn myself. One thing I seemed unusually skilled at naturally was scrambling the computer.

Over the course of the next few days, Holly became my assistant and I tried to push whatever had happened to Victor into the back of my mind. On Friday that week, Victor showed back up and I was relieved. It wasn’t just that he seemed perfectly okay but also that he looked perfectly normal. I saw no sign of a sudden change in wardrobe and no strange look in his eyes that indicated anything might be amiss. However my hope was short-lived as Victor spoke.

“Hey there guys, you both look well.”

Holly and I both stared at the man. It wasn’t what he’d said but how he’d said it. Victor had just spoken without using a question at the beginning of his sentence. Something was actually wrong, although I wasn’t sure what at the time. It wasn’t until I walked back in to find Victor trying to molest Holly that I realized he was just like Kimberly now was. I had just gotten some new files on disc from the office down the hall and was closing the door behind me when I first heard her voice.

“Stop, no, please don’t do that.”

I recognized Holly’s voice at once and quickly set the discs down and rushed around the corner into the main office. What I saw shocked me. Victor had the girl backed into a corner, his hands groping away at the college girl’s clothed tits. He was squeezing away at them like they were old lovers and leaning in trying to kiss her. Holly was putting up a weak defense and basically just blocking her face with one hand as she pushed at Victor with the other. Naturally I rushed in and grabbed the man off her.

“What the hell are you doing Victor?” I asked, my anger flaring up as I saw how disturbed the man was acting.

Victor backed away and simply laughed, looking from me to Holly. “Fine man, you want her all to yourself, go ahead have her.”

Turning away from us, Victor walked over and grabbed his jacket. As he put it on and walked to the door, the man turned and gave both of us a glare. “I have to warn you though, I don’t think this little cunt’s ever been used before so you might not get much enjoyment out of her. She does have nice tits.” With those words the man left the office and I comforted Holly, trying to make sure she was okay.

It took me all week to convince Holly that I would protect her and she shouldn’t let Victor sway her from completing her internship. Why I ever did that is beyond me even now, but somehow I felt that things would be okay. I had hope, even after two of our friends had changed so dramatically. Of course after all of these events I reported my problems to human resources. They assured me that Victor had been transferred to a different department and I was to continue working with Holly until such time as replacement personnel had been hired. When I questioned his behavior and harassment of the girl, they simply said that being understaffed as they were with individuals like Victor, nothing could be done right now unless Holly wished to file a formal complaint. She didn’t, she explained to me that something was wrong with Victor and maybe he couldn’t help it. The girl actually felt sorry for the man and I will always find that admirable.

Two weeks went by before I ran into Victor again. He was in the elevator when I got on one morning and he had another young intern with him. The girl was definitely cute and seemed to have eyes for the computer genius. As soon as I got on and moved to stand next to the large security officer, Victor slapped me on the back.

“Hey man, long time no see. Hey you still banging that little Holly? She’s a real babe but check out my little Tina here.”

I had turned to give him a sharp glare but couldn’t suppress the slight shock I felt as Victor reached over and lifted Tina’s shirt. I simply stared as he showed me the girl’s tits, unencumbered by a bra.

“Aren’t these the cutest melons you’ve ever seen? They just look so ripe for the sucking don’t they?” Victor said squeezing one and leaning in to lick the girl’s face. Tina, it seemed, didn’t care what the older man was doing and allowed herself to be exposed and fondled openly in the elevator.

I left shortly after this, getting off at my floor, but not before I noticed the indicator lit up for Victor’s destination. Sure enough he was on his way to Floor 13 again. There was something going on, something very disturbing and I was beginning to suspect everyone, everyone that is except Holly. The girl was my one bit of sanity, the one thing grounding me to a normal day-to-day life. I never told her about running into Victor but maybe I should have, maybe we should have pooled our intelligence to figure things out.

I really need to rush my story, I can hear them getting closer now. They’re just outside, probably not two doors down from where I now sit. I only hope that somehow, some way, somebody will find this recording and get it to the authorities. Something has to be done to stop them, they can’t keep doing what they did to Kimberly and then Victor, and then, well let me continue.

It was two weeks after running into Victor that I arrived at the office and found it empty. I waited patiently and even went and got some coffee but Holly never showed up. I tried calling her cell but all I got was a message that the caller I was trying to reach was out of the service area. I never really got any work done that day and spent most of that night tossing and turning, convinced that something had happened to the girl.

The next day I received a call from Holly and my anxiety finally calmed. “Hello, Holly, where are you? Are you okay?” I had asked frantically, my tone no different from a worried father who’d spent the night waiting up.

“Hey Mr. Martin, I’m fine, please don’t worry. My car had problems and I ended up having to send it off to get serviced. I would have called but my phone was in the car and I guess I just forgot.” The girl said, sounding thankfully very normal.

I remember breathing deeply and still feeling the thin nerves that had been strained for the previous day. Even as I held the phone, my hand shook. “Thank God Holly, I thought something had happened to you. When will you be in?”

“Tomorrow morning, first thing, again sorry I scared you.”

That conversation happened yesterday. So this morning I came into the office as always and there she was, the beautiful young girl I had gotten to know and unfortunately never persuaded to call me by my first name. She was looking not only lovely, but absolutely normal, nothing strange in her dress or behavior.

“Hi there Mr. Martin, how are you today?”

“Fine” I answered.

“Is there anything you’d like, anything I can get you?” Holly asked, as I took a seat behind the computer and sipped from my coffee.

“No, no thanks, got my coffee and am finally ready to get driving on this final report.”

Everything was completely normal and my mind seemed to be at ease. As long as I had one normal unaffected person like Holly to hold on to, I might avoid going completely over the edge. I was busily typing away at the keyboard and obviously failed to notice what Holly must’ve been doing. All I know is that the next minute I felt a couple of slender fingers tracing my collar and my hands froze on the keyboard. I stared at what little reflection I could see in the monitor and sweat broke out on my forehead.

“Are you sure there’s nothing else you’d like, Charlie?” Holly said, her voice soft and whispering right in my ear.

I turned the chair slowly, my fingers actually trembling. Holly stepped back and smiled down at me, her young eyes bright and strangely vapid. The girl giggled and ran her fingers up her blouse. As she reached up just below her neck, Holly grabbed at her shirt and tore it apart right in front of me. Buttons sailed across the floor and yet I continued staring at her, my heart pounding and a frightened sensation welling up in my gut.

She wasn’t wearing a bra, that was what first struck me, and I have to admit shamefully that I took just a second to appreciate those incredibly luscious breasts she now reached up and squeezed before my eyes. I watched Holly as she bent over, letting those young tits of hers dangle right before my face. She grinned and glanced down at my lap and then deep into my wide eyes.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t rather get driving that hard cock you have right up inside me. My belly is so empty, it could use a good poking. Why don’t you show me what you got?” Holly spoke in the most whorish slutty manner I’d ever heard from a girl her age.

My mind was blank for several seconds, stunned into some kind of internal hard drive crash as it tried to reload and reevaluate the scenario now playing out. I actually felt paralyzed for a good thirty-seconds and felt my tongue dry up in my throat. They’d gotten to her, they’d gotten to Holly, the last normal person left. I sat there, mouth slightly open as Holly spun around and let her long hair cascade around her shoulders. She giggled and looked right at me again, her fingers tracing the edge of her skirt.

“I’m not wearing any panties.” She said with a strange sort of normality. “You could bend me over right here and screw my brains out. Haven’t you wanted to do that since we first met? Come on Charlie, haven’t you wanted my little college body to be nothing more than a receptacle for your dick. I have several nice places you could put it.”

“What?” I blurted out, my voice weak and unable to fully say what I was going for.

Holly flipped up her skirt and presented me with her smooth young cunt, just primed and waiting. She giggled some more as she walked right up to me and dropped down to her knees.

“Oh I get it, you’re shy. Well, I can take care of that, why don’t I just have a little snack to start off the festivities.”

I felt my throat jerk slightly as Holly began unzipping my pants and sleeked her hand inside, quickly locating my throbbing cock. She rolled her fingers over it and stared up into my eyes smiling. I’d never had a girl act so completely depraved right in front of me. Holly pulled my cock out into the open and lowered her head, licking the tip. My eyes closed as I nearly jerked up out of my chair. The girl was soon bobbing up and down, sucking in the entire length of my cock and acting like it was no less delicious than a popsicle. I stared for at least a minute, watching the way she reached up and moved her hair from her face, swallowing every last inch I had. Her young tits gyrated with every movement and I couldn’t help but grow harder as I realized the way this young whore was acting.

Thankfully my senses returned before anything more could happen. I grabbed her head and pulled her off my cock, throwing her back onto her ass. I couldn’t breathe comfortably for a few seconds but managed to yank my pants closed and stand, looking down at the girl. Holly looked confused and I realized she was a victim in all this as much as I was. They’d done something to her, those bastards had ruined the girl she was. It was then that I made the decision to go to Floor 13. I had no idea how but I needed to go to that floor and see for myself what was going on, what was happening.

“What’s the matter baby, don’t like the way I suck?” Holly said standing and swaying her hips from side to side, rubbing her thighs together.

That was when it hit me. Holly could go to Floor 13, they’d already changed her. If I took her with me into the elevator there was no reason we couldn’t get there. I reached out and grabbed Holly by the shoulder, leading her from the office. The girl didn’t even care that her torn top was still completely open and her young tits flopped from side to side as I hurried towards the elevator. I had to stay calm and I had to act like I was one of them. It was the only way this might work.

As the elevator opened up, I looked right into the blank eyes of a security officer. He grinned slightly as he looked down at Holly’s exposed rack and I did my best to grin right back. As we entered I did my best to keep my eyes off the security figure. I didn’t want him deducing anything from my expression that I might be unable to hide. I looked over at Holly and knew what I needed to say.

“Okay honey, let’s go up to 13 and I’ll let you ride me like a horse, how’s that sound?”

Holly giggled and pressed in close beside me. “Okay, 13 it is.” The girl said.

I flashed my gaze up to the number panel and thankfully saw Floor 13 light up. It worked, we were on our way. It wasn’t a couple of seconds later that things started to take a turn. The security officer, who I had hardly ever heard speak before, tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hey man, you mind if I have a go at her on the way there?”

I was revolted at the thought of what I would have to say in order to convince this guy I was one of them. I looked at the door and ignored him, only mumbling. “Sure, why not?”

I kept my eyes straight ahead as I heard some shifting behind me. I couldn’t bear to look and every slowly progressed floor upward made me more and more angry. Finally I had to turn and see what Holly and the man were doing. What I saw was horrible and caused my expression to quickly betray me.

The security officer had lifted Holly and pressed her ass against the steel elevator wall. He’d then lowered her onto his cock and begun a slow steady fuck, driving his hips into the girl and actually lifting her petite form up and down the wall. Holly was moaning but remaining fairly quiet as she stared right at me over his shoulder. Her eyes were full of lust and I saw nothing of the young girl I had rescued from Victor. She was a complete whore now, only willing to take cocks from whatever man wanted to offer them. The officer was totally focused, pounding his hips up into the young girl and really slamming into her. He reached up from her waist and managed to crush one of the girl’s tits in his fist bringing a wince of pain that struck right into my core. I couldn’t handle this anymore, I had to do something.

It was a mistake, I know that now, but I had to stop that man. He was defiling this innocent girl and it was wrong. I put all the rage I had into my fists and came down hard crashing into his skull. The security officer never knew what hit him and crumpled to the floor, his cock leaving Holly’s exposed cunt. She remained backed up against the elevator wall and simply looked stunned. Her cunt I could see was already leaking the cum of this man so I hadn’t been fast enough. He must’ve been cumming right when I hit him. My rage surged and I kicked him one more time. That was when the red lights flashed inside the elevator. A voice came on announcing that security had been breached. The elevator ground to a halt on the floor I now hide in, Floor 12. I looked in anguish down at the man I had knocked out and for the first time saw something that should have been obvious much sooner. His badge, the words on it that I had known held a clue, a warning of some kind. I now saw what that warning was. The words were Security, Management, Utilization, Training. It spelled S.M.U.T. Everyone knew that organization, a terrorist group specializing in causing chaos through the creation of depraved acts. I thought they had vanished, nobody had heard of them for over a year. They were back though, and I had to warn people.

After several frantic minutes, I had managed to pry open the doors and barely escape before I heard the elevator restart, most likely heading right down to sub-level 1, where an army of armed security officers were probably already waiting. I had escaped though and that is how I found my way here. I’m not sure if Floor 12 was always abandoned or if once a long time ago people like me worked everyday in these offices. Maybe they came in and worked with teams like mine, maybe they had friends or family that worked alongside them. Whatever the case, they were probably changed, their minds switched just like those of my team, my friends, and those who now closed in on me had taken over.

I can hear them outside the door now. They’re prying at the lock with a crowbar. I may have only been here a couple of months but I learned one thing and I learned it well, how to scramble the computer and that was the first thing I did on this floor. It gave me the time I needed to tell my story. I may not last much longer, but hopefully this message will survive. I’m placing it in a garbage can. If there’s any hope at all left for the world, it might make it out of this building and someone will find it. Please tell everyone, tell them all, minds are being warped at The Knowledge Bank. They’ll get you too, it’s only a matter of time.

The End