The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Washed Out Ch.4

by Jodi

Bill was left kneeling on the floor as Brad thanked him, patted him on the head, and left. Bill arms were limp as he watched Brad and he could not help but smile at having pleased Brad. His hand was still covered in sticky cum and Bill raised his hand and looked at it. Something made him want to taste it, but he dropped his hand as another part of his mind still fought and he resisted.

He finally stood and his stomach was growling with a deep hunger that had only gotten worse after all the work he had just performed massaging Brad and getting him off. He ventured to the kitchen and found Brad by himself.

“Most of our help has left. Their new owners drove up this morning and picked them up. I hate to ask this of you, but Mistress is about to eat and has a guest. It would mean a lot if you would be willing to fill in.”

Bill was too lost in his confused state after the mornings activities to hear everything Brad had said and Brad had to stifle a little laugh as Bill missed an open opportunity.

“I know it is a lot and I would not ask, but she will be upset if her breakfast is not served properly. I will teach you etiquette so you can get by. It should only take an hour or so and it will be over.”

Bill’s stomach growled again, but Brad pleaded with him with his eyes and he certainly wanted to please Mistress. Before he knew it he said, “Okay.”

Mistress lead Barb back to her and Bill’s room and she opened a drawer. Barb watched, a water bottle in hand, her second since their time in the hot tub, as Mistress took out a latex bra.

“Would you wear this to breakfast? I think it would look smashing on you. Also, you should wear your hair back, like mine, in a tight bun when around my slaves. They may think you are one of them otherwise and not respect you. Oh, and could I do your make up this morning? I want to conduct a little experiment. If that is okay with you.”

Barb was more than happy to oblige and notice the bra was a little tight, but seemed to stretch comfortably over her firm breasts and was soon forgotten as Mistress began pulling her blond hair back. Soon, they were sitting around the breakfast table, Barb looking like a younger version of Mistress, as they began eating food that was already set on the table by Brad. She never even thought to ask where Bill was.

Bill stood, his eyes wide as Brad showed him his uniform, which basically consisted of an arm-binder on top of what he was already wearing. A collar was added as well and a tray would be chained to it. Bill grunted as Brad tightened the arm-binder so that his elbows met and chained the mittened hands to the back of the collar forcing Bill to keep a proper posture. A single glass of milk was placed on the tray.

“Now remember. NEVER speak to anyone while serving their food. EVER. Also, do not serve them anything unless they ask and you have to stand their until then and wait. Do not forsake these rules.”

Bill nodded wondering what he had gotten himself into.

“Mistress does not know you are helping and I will get in trouble if you give yourself away by breaking these rules,” Brad lied. “Now wait here for a few minutes and come in so the milk will be ready when needed.”

Bill watched Brad sashay out of the room, his cock aching as he subconsciously admired the tight ass he had worshiped earlier and he looked down t the glass of milk. It looked wonderful and Bill was ready to get this over with so he could eat. He waited and finally went to the dining room, careful not to spill the milk.

Barb sat laughing at a joke Brad had just told her and Mistress shook her head and clasped Brad’s hand playfully. Bill approached expecting to be asked for the milk, but found no one acknowledged his presence. He also noticed they all already had eaten and wondered what he was doing there. He watched as Mistress said something to a blond that looked just like her as she ran a hand over the blonds large latex breasts. Mistress pointed to Brad and the blond smiled.

Barb had noticed her breasts continuing to ache as she finished the second bottle of water, but had been to enthralled with Mistress’s attention and the fun she was having that morning dressing up. The change had been slow enough and Barb’s mind occupied, if not a bit played with, so that she did not realize her breasts had expanded to the size of the gorgeous host beside her. She had felt warm when Mistress suggested she should tease Brad by sliding his cock between the large mounds on her chest. The bra had even stretched so that their was a gap underneath and would not even have to be removed.

She slid over to where Brad reclined and unzipped his pants letting his large cock, already hard, bounce free. She directed it through the gap under her breasts and and it reappeared just below her chin. She squeezed the sides of her breasts making the already tight fit tighter and began sliding up and down the length of the massive rod. Mistress leaned over and kissed Brad’s forehead and smiled at Barb nodding her head in approval. She turned her head slightly, facing away from the slave standing nearby, and so as to not let Brad’s cock touch her mouth, teasing Brad all the more, as a trail of precum appeared on her cheek. Barb pretended she was going to suck his cock, but would turn her head at the last moment. Brad moaned mumbling he was ready to cum and Barb stopped and got up. Mistress shook her head and took barb aside pretending to be angry with her as Brad sat moaning in frustration.

Bill had stood by watching the tit fucking Brad had just received with envy and was astonished the blond had stopped when she did. Mistress was even upset with the blond as Brad’s cock slowly seemed to deflate and a disappointed look on his face made Bill mad. What woman would be so mean? It was then Bill decided to react knowing he would make Brad and Mistress happy.

He stumbled forward, the glass of milk spilling over and landing on the blonde’s ample breasts. Ignoring her shocked yelp as the cold liquid covered her, he fell to his knees and crawled to Brad’s semi-hard cock. He could just reach it with his tongue and gave it a lick as the tray stopped him from leaning further. He did not see anyone move behind him as he felt the tray loosened from his collar and fall to his knees. He was then able to direct the, once again hardening, cock to his lips and he stretched them around it.

Bill found he could barely move his head to please Brad and was beginning to become frustrated until he felt someone lean against his bound arms. The pressure forced his arms down and his head to be pulled back and Brad’s cock slid almost all the way out of Bill’s mouth, but as it reached the top the body relaxed and Bill’s head slid forward again.

The sultry voice of the blond filled his ears and he felt her breath on his back as she moaned and began steadily forcing his head up and down by rocking against his back. He did not know Mistress had laid down on her back between the blonde’s spread legs and hungrily began licking her pussy. Soon the four were moving in one steady motion and orgasms approached for all.

Barb was the first to cum as she enjoyed the feel of the strong man she was laying against and the grunts that were coming and going in short sticatto breaths as his head bobbed up and down Brad’s huge cock. She was humping against his firm backside and sliding her dripping swollen pussy along the wet lips and tongue tongue pleasuring her from below. She heard Brad moan as his orgasm came almost with hers and she leaned back, her body tensing as she arched and her full weight pressing against the mouth sucking her clit. She felt the vibrations of a muffled moan as Mistress came as well.

Bill was lost in a sea of lust as he felt the obvious curves of a woman leaning into his back forcing him to fuck Brad’s cock with his mouth as she humped steadily against him. When she came, he felt her lean back and he took the full girth and length of the cock into his mouth and throat. The feel of the warm cum surprised him at first and he knew he had to swallow it. He felt it flow to his empty stomach and he swallowed faster as Brad grabbed his head and held it.

Soon Bill was pushed back and he licked his shiny, puffy lips as he looked up at Brad’s smiling face. He did not notice who it was, that kissed his forehead, but Bill felt a wave of satisfaction come over him. He had not even acknowledged his own orgasm as the bands grew tighter on his cock. It was short lived though as the woman continued their lovemaking and a leash was attached to his collar.

Bill was soon being led by Brad down a dark hall to a room he had not seen before.

“I appreciate what you did, but you have to be punished so I don’t get caught. This is the punishment room. Most slaves actually enjoy a bit of time here, but it is still punishment.”

Bill saw three, what looked to be, saw horses that had a black box attached to one end. Two of the tables had nothing but legs and an ass, two fine ones at that, sticking out exposed to the cool air in the room, . The rest of the body was trapped in the box. He was led to the third and his shorts were removed, his legs shackled and his body bent forward. A rubber cock stood up in the bottom of the box and his already sore mouth was forced over it as he was locked in place by the box. He felt his cock pulled down and straps tightened across it to hold it still against a bar that stabilized the table. He waited wondering what would happen next. he knew he broke the rules, but he was a guest. Wasn’t he?

Barb and Mistress lay happily enjoying yet another round of licking and kissing, this time Mistress doing all of the work. Barb had never been so happy and knew she could get used to receiving this kind of attention. She looked up as Mistress took her hand and led her from the room.

“That slave broke the rules when he spilled his drink and acted on his own. Since it was spilled on you, I thought you would want to punish him. A spanking will be the beginning.”

Barb smiled at that as she followed Mistress, remembering the fun it had been making those backsides pink earlier. She could not remember how long it had been, but looked forward to doing it again.

“Here we are.”

Barb saw three naked bottoms all ready to receive their punishment and wondered who the other two were. Mistress saw her taking notice.

“These are two of my personal slaves, Jessica and Natalie. They overstepped their bounds while training two special guests and must be punished. It is convenient we all came down here. Your slave is over there. Just do what you did the other night and I will show you the second punishment shortly.”

Soon Barb was watching a pink ass jump with each swat and her pussy was already dripping with excitement as the sounds of two other asses being spanked filled the room as Mistress and Brad did their work. She wondered how much fun this slave was having, sucking a cock and getting a spanking in the past hour. He must love it. She brought her paddle down again as Mistress told her to stop for a moment and held something in her hands.

Bill was moaning around the rubber cock in his mouth as the sting of the paddle made him jerk in his bonds again. He had never even been spanked as a child and the feeling was overwhelming his senses as he jerked again in his dark prison. His cock began to ache and to his astonishment, he knew he was going to cum from this. He let out a muffled whimper as the stings suddenly stopped.

“Have you ever worn one of these?” Mistress asked as she held up a leather strap attached to a rubber cock.

“I have never even seen one of those,” Barb said as she held the magnificent item in her hand.

Mistress smiled. She was going to enjoy this.

“Strap it on like this. And. Wah la, you have a cock. These slaves have earned a good screwing and I thought you would like to try it. There is a nub that rests against your clit so you will receive as much pleasure as the receiver. See? Pull on it like... ohhhh... this.”

Barb had it strapped on and grasped it. She stroked it like a real cock and let out a sigh of pleasure.

“Now, be sure and use this lube before you begin. We do not injure our slaves as we like punishment to become pleasure.”

Barb watched as mistress covered her hand in the slick substance and rubbed on her cock. It was gorgeous to see such a marvelous woman jacking her cock and Barb quickly followed. Brad was to the side doing the same and his cock becoming hard just watching the two get ready. Mistress walked behind her slave and slowly slid inside the pink upturned ass. She waited, not wanting to rush, but was soon steadily sliding in and out.

“Take your time dear. Let them get used to it. Remember how it was when you lost your virginity? Going slow is important.”

Barb approached the gorgeous ass shining back at her in it’s pink glory. She spread the cheeks and slid inside. It was a tight fit and the slave resisted, but a light slap on his tender cheeks made him jump and she was able to slide inside.

Bill was shocked to feel his ass suddenly filled with cool rubber. He had seen porn sites and knew what it was. He tried to fight, but was too weak and a slap on his ass made him flinch just enough. To his shock it did not hurt and seemed to almost fit, he had no idea he had been primed for this in his sleep. He moaned as he felt a steady movement begin and soon the uncomfortable feeling passed. In fact, it began to feel quite good and hands gripped his hips and the thrusting began to speed up. Once again, his eyes widened as he felt he was about to cum. Here he was bound, arms behind his back, sucking a rubber cock while another used his ass, and he loved it.

Barb was moaning,her eyes rolling up as her clit was stimulated by the steady friction of the dildo. She looked up as she felt something pull gently at the cock.

“It changed,” was all she could say as the ass seemed to be pulling her in and relaxing and pulling her in again.

“Oh he just orgasmed sweetie. Just pause a moment and let it pass and then you can continue.”

Barb was in awe of the power she felt as this male slave was cumming because of her. she watched the muscles steadily pulse around her rubber cock as the orgasm continued. As soon as he was done, Mistress called out, “Okay, let’s swap.”

Soon all three slaves had been shared and Brad began to release Bill.

Bill was sure the second cock was someone different, but knew the third was Brad. It had filled him completely and his orgasm was going to be monstrous. he never knew he could cum like this. He felt Brad stop and the cock pulse, and his own began. He felt himself shiver and the world went black as the orgasm took him.

He was still groggy when he was released and leaned on Brad’s muscular form. He saw the blond approach and kiss him on the forehead and he felt elated Mistress had been pleased as he blacked out again.

He woke back in his room with the blond, no her name was barb and she was his wife, staring down at him. She wore a black corset and had breasts he wanted to dive between and stay for days. He tried to move,but found his body too sore and tired to do so. He looked down at the smooth rippling muscles and was shocked to see how he had changed. He felt angered as he saw his cock was still hard and wrapped in the leather cage.

Looking over, he saw Brad wearing some of his clothes, in fact the same ones he had been wearing on that rainy night when Bill and Barb arrived. Mistress was next to him wearing Barb’s travel clothes as well.

“Welcome back sleepy,” Barb said as she reached to his sore cock. He gasped as he felt her fingernail graze under his balls and the sudden relief of the straps letting go.

Mistress spoke. Barb has accepted her new role, but we need you to as well. Cumming will solidify your decision and there will be no turning back.”

Bill looked at her, “What the hell are you talking about? I haven’t made a decision since I git here. you did this to me!”

“Now Bill, remember.” She touched Bill’s bald head and the last days events flooded back. He sat for a moment as he realized he had made every decision on his own. Mistress did not mention the goggles or nightly visits. He would be introduced to those soon enough and never know he had experienced them first hand.

“All you have to do Bill is let go of all that pent up frustration at not being able to enjoy the changes. It will happen at once and you will live a life of pleasure, always willing to please. It is a good life as Brad and I have enjoyed it, but ten years is as long as we could stay. Ten years from now, you will be able to leave as well. it is all in the archived notes.”

Brad leaned forward, " Dude, it is awesome. You will not even remember this day until the ten years are up and Mistress releases you to train your replacements. You then get to build back to being equal and a whole new life awaits.”

Bill tried to get up. He was a man, not some sex toy for others. There was no way he was giving up his life for this. He would leave with or without Barbara.

“Bill remember the day we left the resort and what happened before we left? The blow job? Don’t look surprised Bill, That resort is prime ground for finding new slaves to train and we picked you two because we knew we could help you. We have friends there and cameras in the rooms.

Mistress, let’s see if that has improved.”

Bill watched as his wife moved between his legs. He jumped as his aching cock,not having been touched in days, felt the soft skin as it ran over his full, stretched balls. She leaned down and Bill looked at Mistress.

“Welcome to your new life Brad.”

Bill cried out, “my name is B........”

Barb’s tongue ran up the length of his enlarged cock and his head went back as he erupted.Barb smiled as she continued to lick the shaft as it pulsed steadily under her wet tongue. Bill lay there as he was covered in his own cum, days of it being pent up and building inside him finally released in a torrent of white cream.

Bill’s eyes were glazed as he finally came down. he looked over at the hot blond beside him.

“Thank you Mistress.”

“You are welcome Brad.”

The next morning, the Bill and Barb carried their bags to the door. They looked at the younger Mistress and new Brad and were happy to be passing the torch. They all hugged goodbye as Natalie and Jessica came to the door to say their goodbyes as well. The former Mistress hugged them and looked forward to seeing them in a couple of months when they came to live with her and “Bill”. For now, she was going to leave them here to help the new Mistress as she learned the tricks of her new trade. She was so proud of how far they had come since arriving there. They had been such mousy, skinny, pale elites that just graduated from Harvard. Now they were better.

Bill and Barb climbed in their car and drove away ready to begin their new life and new identities. It was so easy, especially having some former clients in high places, to disappear. They waved goodbye and wondered how long it would take the new Mistress to figure out the “washed out” bridge was not real and whether she would think it was as funny as they did.

After closing the door, Mistress turned to her husband/slave Brad and took his arm. She invited Jessica and Natalie to join them and arm-in-arm the four sashayed sexily down the hall, only stopping to pick up a few toys along the way.

“We have our first client stopping by in a few days. For now we will celebrate and Brad can practice his waiter skills in between. Girls don’t forget your strap-ons, I am feeling frisky.”

They giggled as they disappeared into the bedroom.

Epilogue

Ten years later, the doorbell rang as thunder crashed outside. A stunning blond walked up to the door as Brad walked out of a room and stopped, hidden from view. Outside they could hear the couple arguing.

“Listen Bitch. I am the man of the house and you will do as I say. We are only doing this because we have no choice. Now shut up and smile, we want to make a good impression!”

Mistress smiled at Brad as she saw the obvious bulge in his tight shorts as they listened. They had seen his penchant for verbal abuse on camera at the resort. The next few days were going to be fun.