The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Way of Obedience”

( FF / mc )

NOTES & DISCLAIMER

This text is copyright ©2005 blankpage, and is not to be redistributed or archived without the express permission of the author and without inclusion of this disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by descriptions of explicit sexual activity fitting the above codes, please stop reading here and do something productive with your life (or watch the Disney Channel).

* * *

PART FOUR—The Center of Eden

* * *

Zoira awoke from her sleep slowly and painfully. Her limbs hurt, and her mind was slow to respond to her environment. She wanted to stay in bed. She gripped her covers and pulled them over her face, and moaned.

“Good morning, sleepy!” Linora’s cheerful voice called. “Time to get up! Breakfast is almost ready.”

“I don’t wanna get up,” Zoira mumbled. “Let me sleep.”

Linora mewled. “But we made breakfast for you,” she said. “We don’t want it to get cold.”

“I’m tired and I hurt,” Zoira whimpered. “I want to rest more.”

Linora put a hand on her hip and meowed. “Don’t make me treat you like a child, dreamy,” she said. “I’ll take care of your bath and cleaning you up, so just get up and let me.”

Zoira’s eyes widened at the firmness of the command. She felt a sense of anger at being ordered around, but it faded as she remembered the last two baths she had with Linora. She really did enjoy being taken care of by her. Reluctantly, she rose from the bed. She saw Linora’s smile, and it made it easier.

“Good girl,” Linora said, which gave Zoira a tremor from deep within. “Now I’ve run your bath already, so let’s go...”

Zoira did as she was told.

* * *

Breakfast was pork chops and eggs. There was an exotic flavor of mustard available, which Zoira put on her pork chops. The meal was delicious, as usual, and the goblet was filled with freshly squeezed orange juice.

Zoira noticed that the Mistress of the House, Rochelle, was eating Her food slowly, looking out at the many slaves of the shelter.

When she was done with her food, Zoira glanced out at the table. Some of the slaves had finished eating and were attending to their duties. Xiomara and Euphrosyne lingered behind. Xiomara was casting predatory glances at the Grace, who blushed and looked down.

“Would you like me to help with the dishes?” Zoira asked Euphrosyne.

“Oh,” Euphrosyne said, looking up at Zoira. “Sure!”

“I’ll help too,” Xiomara said. “Come on. It’ll be fun!”

Zoira raised an eyebrow, but she went to help her new friends...

* * *

Cleaning up the breakfast table was hard work, but Zoira felt good when it was done. She was glad to help out in the mundane affairs of the Shelter, if only a little.

Xiomara wiped her brow. “Let’s go to my room,” she said.

Euphrosyne blushed and looked down. Zoira glanced at Xiomara and remembered her earlier words. ‘I love magic, especially love spells. Maybe I can teach you one!’

“Alright,” Zoira said. “I’ll go.”

Xiomara smiled broadly. “Great! Come along, you two beautiful ladies...”

Zoira bit her lip... feeling uncomfortable still at being called beautiful.

* * *

Xiomara’s room was indistinguishable from Zoira’s, except the layout was in reverse.

Xiomara gathered Euphrosyne into her arms and held her close.

Zoira blushed and sat on the bed.

“I love her so much,” Xiomara whispered. “The poor sweetie is so shy.”

Euphrosyne whimpered and nuzzled her face against Xiomara’s shoulder.

“How did you come to be here?” Zoira asked.

“I protect the trees that grow around this shelter,” Xiomara replied. “I’ve been around long before our Goddess created this place. She could only create it with my leave. I was suspicious at first, but I grew to love this place, and what it represents.”

“I’ve been through a lot,” Euphrosyne said. “The Gods and their soldiers love to abuse Graces for their own purposes... I was a refugee when I came here, sixteen years ago. It took awhile for me to learn to trust...”

Zoira nodded quietly.

“When we feel pain, we create walls around our hearts,” Xiomara said. “Euphrosyne has been through a lot. But my special abilities allow me to melt those walls away, with words that flow from my spirit—what we call spells. At first, I only knew spells that helped trees and plant life, but my Goddess taught me new words that reach cold hearts.”

“Will you let her love reach your cold heart?” Euphrosyne asked, looking at Zoira right in the eye.

“I...” Zoira gasped. “Are you saying my heart is cold?”

“All hearts are warm from the love deep inside,” Xiomara replied. “But when you build walls around it, the warmth doesn’t reach anybody. And you can’t break those walls down yourself. You need my spell.”

Zoira caressed her lip with her fingertip. Her heart felt fine to her, but... these women were so much more experienced than she was. And she was really tired of feeling like she was going it alone. Even with Freia protecting her and Linora taking care of her, Zoira felt something missing... something preventing her from returning the affection completely...

“Yes, I need your spell,” Zoira said. “Will you teach it to me?”

“Spells can’t be taught, before they are felt,” Xiomara said. “You have to feel the effect of the spell yourself.”

“Oh,” Zoira said, and looked at the ways that the two were looking at her. Compassionate eyes, with a hint of pity, but more of a sense of desire...

But they wouldn’t act on those desires... until Zoira gave permission...

She nodded simply.

Xiomara smiled. She let go of Euphrosyne and stepped aside. Closing her eyes and bringing her hands to her hips, Xiomara’s body began to shimmer with a bright pink energy.

“I call on Thee, servant of my Goddess, the worshipper of passion, Suadela... I call on Thee, to melt away the barriers between my slave heart and this lonesome soul. Give her the eyes of lust and the mind of loss. Heed my call, Suadela, and strike away her fear.”

Xiomara’s voice echoed in the room, and then she opened her eyes. A ray of light shot between hers into Zoira’s. Her eyes closed. Electricity filled her body, and she felt something inside her change.

Zoira opened her eyes and looked upon Xiomara and Euphrosyne. Xiomara’s dark dusky skin and her long black hair, her slender body and her bright green eyes... Euphrosyne’s wavy blonde hair and small form... Zoira suddenly wished she could look like them. They looked so beautiful, and she felt so small in comparison...

...but their eyes...

Xiomara and Euphrosyne stepped closer, until they were on either side of Zoira. They set to work removing her tunic, and nuzzling her flesh. Zoira responded by sighing delicately and closing her eyes, becoming lost in the sensation of two beautiful women touching her. She felt their breaths, and their touches, almost to the point where she could visualize the blood flowing through them heating their bodies.

“Let me hold her,” she heard Euphrosyne say. “She is so beautiful.”

“Yes, you’ll make it even better for her,” Xiomara whispered. “But I’m the one who gets to taste her.”

Euphrosyne was behind Zoira now, and her arms had wrapped around her, her legs around her hips. Zoira was having a hard time following what they were doing. She felt dizzy. Euphrosyne caressed Zoira’s chest, breasts and face, and whispered in her ear. “You are so beautiful,” she said. “Beautiful girls deserve to feel good.”

“Yes...” Zoira sighed. “They do.”

Xiomara was on her knees, parting Zoira’s legs. She blew a breath on Zoira’s sex, which was inflamed and beginning to lubricate, and Zoira shuddered, moaning freely. She visualized herself and her face, and felt sluttish. But she didn’t care. She wanted it right now, and she knew she looked beautiful moaning...

A tongue lapped at Zoira’s sex, causing her lips to helplessly swell, and making Zoira even more lost in her passion. Euphrosyne held her fast, gently running her fingers over her face. Occasionally, her fingers would glide down to the underside of Zoira’s breast, and tickle them, causing Zoira to giggle and the sensation of Xiomara’s tongue to explode into prickly pleasurable needlepricks all along her hips.

Zoira’s clitoris swelled outward, and felt the firmness of teeth gently nibble upon it. Zoira yelled. “Oh Godddd,” she sighed in need, and fell against Euphrosyne.

“I got you, darling,” Euphrosyne whispered. “We’ll always keep you safe.”

“I...” Zoira sighed, and then lost her thought as Xiomara licked her clit. She exploded in an orgasm and fell upon the bed, shrieking loudly as her passion consumed her.

Soft hands on either side.

Zoira opened her eyes and glanced to Xiomara. Her eyes were now fond and warm, free of the predatory nature she had seen earlier.

“Sex is fun,” Xiomara cooed. “But what happens after sex is even better.”

Zoira’s eyes lingered over Xiomara’s face and form. She was beautiful, and Zoira knew she loved her. She turned towards Euphrosyne and felt the same feelings.

“It isn’t just an intimate thing between two people,” Euphrosyne said, nuzzling Zoira’s cheek. “Sex is a celebration of life and beauty. As long as you’re with beloved friends, it’s always wonderful.”

“Yes,” Xiomara said and winked. “Anytime you need us, just give us a call. We always love to spend quality time with friends.”

“Okay,” Zoira said. “Thank you... so much...” Her eyes grew heavy.

“The beautiful one is sleepy,” Euphrosyne said, and giggled.

Xiomara flipped on top of Zoira and straddling her. “I know a good way to help her sleep,” she said. She leaned forward and her lips moved towards Zoira’s eyes...

“Goddess Selene of the dream world,” Xiomara said. “Watch over this beautiful child of Endymion...”

And then kissed her lips.

Zoira instantly fell into a dream...

* * *

Zoira stirred again, but was aware she was in dream time. She was in the same temple that she was in her last dream. But this time, the temple looked like it was in the process of being rebuilt. The statues of Pallas had begun to take form.

The Goddess Athena was on her knees, before the Goddess Zoira had seen earlier.

“Now, my dear... do You see why I must be the one to rule now?” the unnamed Goddess.

“Yes, my Lady,” Athena said. “I serve You now. I feel foolish for not realizing it before...”

“Don’t feel foolish, Darling,” the other Goddess said. “Time has shown the truth to Us both. Now... You must remove Your helmet.”

“I need My helmet if I am to fight,” Athena said. “Otherwise, I will be unprotected.”

“Protection causes coldness, and You know that is the reason the world is the way it is now,” the Goddess said. “We must show that beauty triumphs over safety. We must make the world safe for everyone.”

“Yes, my Lady. Forgive my insubordination,” Athena whispered. She then took Her helmet off, releasing an extremely long mane of hair. It began as blonde, but grew more red as it flowed downward. Zoira noted this was the first time she had seen Athena’s hair.

“Good Girl,” the Goddess said, which caused Athena’s body to quiver.

She then turned and saw Zoira and smiled.

“Athena, look,” She said. “It is the one who saved You, with her belief. Rise off Your knees, and greet Her.”

Athena nodded and got up. Her eyes met Zoira’s and she smiled softly, and walked towards her.

“Zoira Peleon,” She said. “Last of My believers. It is an honor to meet you in person.”

She then reached for Zoira and pulled her into an embrace. Zoira was overwhelmed with emotion and wept in Her arms. “The honor is mine, my Goddess,” she said through tears.

“I shall teach you all I know,” Athena said. “Stay in the dreamtime, and learn with me.”

“Yes, my Goddess,” Zoira said, feeling a sense of glory surge through her being...

* * *

Leaving Zoira to sleep, Xiomara and Euphrosyne went to report to their Mistress.

“Xiomara Drenn, and Euphrosyne Grace,” Mistress Rochelle said, addressing them by their full names. “Is Zoira’s spirit healed?”

“Yes, my Mistress,” Xiomara said. “The spell opened her up completely. She is now in the arms of Selene.”

“Perfect,” their Mistress said. “No one is to disturb Zoira until she awakens. Once she does, it shall be time.”

The two slaves gasped.

“A-already?” Euphrosyne said, with a shocked tone in her voice. “Mistress, no! It’s too early!”

“Please,” Rochelle said. “Do not make this harder than it has to be. You will understand when it happens, and your grief will disappear. I have promised you this.”

Euphrosyne lowered her eyes. “Yes, Mistress. Forgive me,” she whispered. “I am still scared of not seeing your lovely face anymore.”

“You are forgiven,” Rochelle said, and smiled, petting Euphrosyne’s hair.

“My dryad, you will have to comfort the Grace tonight,” She went on. “You have permission to do with her what your heart desires.”

“Thank You, my Mistress,” Xiomara said, a soft smile filling her face.

“You may leave now,” Mistress said. “Have beautiful dreams.”

Xiomara and Euphrosyne looked at each other and smiled, understanding the hidden meaning behind Her words. They got up, intertwined their hands, and walked off with their hearts beating with love and desire...

Mistress Rochelle turned towards the window. The blizzard was still blowing fiercely.

‘If there is a way, my Goddess,’ She thought to Herself. ‘Please let Me remain with My loved ones... I cannot bear the thought of leaving them by their lonesomes.’

She removed Her dark glasses and watched the snow fall.

* * *

TO BE CONCLUDED