The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wedding Party

Chapter Two

Dover positioned himself in a lounge chair in the corner of the lobby, gratified that the climate control managed to hover between uncomfortable warmth and unnatural air-conditioned iciness.

Everything in the hotel was first rate, the cavernous lobby was all black marble and gleaming brass. More important, the clientele was rarified and lovely. He’d seen several candidates already: beautiful women all, many of them alone. Even some of the staff were worth considering. He had his eye on a lithesome auburn-haired girl at the front desk.

Then he saw the blonde women march in from the street. One was tall—his height—wearing a pink skirt and a matching blouse. She had a narrow waist, full hips and breasts, a graceful neck. Her hair was in a clip over her head. An engagement ring sparkled on her finger.

The other was younger and shorter, in tight jeans and a tank top. Her bare arms were exquisite, lean and toned. Her hair was short and choppy, and she wore bangles on her wrists. Her pert breasts, though, were her best features. He couldn’t wait to have her show them to him—to feel them in his hands.

He stood and followed the women across the lobby.

* * *

“I still can’t believe how swank this place is,” said Danielle.

“Yeah, David did good,” Julie said, puzzling at an abstract sculpture near the hotel bar. “He must have checked out a dozen hotels before settling on this one.” They crossed the lobby and boarded one of the waiting elevators.

Danielle pressed the top button and the door started to close, just as a voice called from outside. “Hold the elevator please.” It was a tall, 40-something man moving in long, calm strides towards the lift.

“Sorry,” Danielle sang, tapping the door-close button rapidly. Julie giggled.

Just as the doors were about to touch, the man’s hand shot between them. The doors glided open and he stepped in. “Almost got away,” he said, smiling with thin lips. Danielle and Julie smiled back politely, shared a look and turned their eyes to the numbers above the doors as the elevator began its ascent.

The man, though, kept his eyes on them, flagrantly sizing them up like pieces of meat. There’s always an asshole, Julie thought.

Then she realized with unease that he hadn’t selected a floor.

“It looks like it’s going to be a long ride.” His voice was crisp. “So while we’re taking it I want you both to make out with me.”

Julie’s mouth dropped in astonishment. “Go to hell, creep.”

But her sister’s reaction was different. Danielle looked more confused than angry. Her lips parted quizzically, she tilted her head and blinked at the man a few times with her bright eyes.

Then Julie watched in amazement as her sister stepped languidly into his arms, stretched on her toes and kissed him full on the lips. Her hands hung at her side and she pressed her body against his, working her mouth open. In a moment Danielle and the stranger were in full passionate exchange.

“Danielle, are you kidding me? What are you doing?”

The man pulled away and regarded Julie with something like surprise. He stepped towards her a bit, and she pressed back against the compartment wall. Danielle resettled on his ear, running her tongue over it while rubbing his chest with her manicured hands.

“You’ve fallen in love with me,” he said to Julie. “Make out with me now.”

Even through her stuffy nose Julie could detect something odd on his breath. Was he drunk? Still, there was something about him ... He was undeniably attractive, in a dignified way. She felt a stirring inside her—a trace of giddiness, like the first time she met David.

Her eyes traveled to his mouth, and she took a step towards him.

Then the elevator chimed, and the doors rolled open, snapping her back to reality. Julie’s eyes darted back and forth between the man and the hall outside. She forced herself out of the elevator, watching him warily as though he were a dog that might suddenly attack.

With the elevator ride over, Danielle stopped nibbling the man’s ear and raised a hand to her mouth. “Wh—why did I do that?,” she stammered.

“Danielle, there’s something not right here,” Julie said slowly. “Come to the room with me. Right now.”

The man followed Julie unhurried into the hall, and she took a couple steps back, maintaining the distance between them. “Everything’s okay,” he said. “Come here for a minute.”

She blanched and shook her head as he steadily advanced on her. Past him, Danielle seemed dazed. “Danielle, come on!” Julie backed away farther, then stole a backward glance down the empty hall, ready to bolt.

The man let out an exasperated sigh, then turned to Danielle. “Stop her.” The younger girl met his gaze and crinkled her brow. Then she nodded.

Julie spun and raced away.

* * *

Danielle pulled off her heels and threw them to the floor, a solitary thought careening wildly through her mind. Stop Julie. She took off after her sister, who was already halfway down the hall.

Julie paused at the end of the hall and called back to her. “Danielle, stop! Think about what you’re doing.”

She tried. She wanted to. She still had the taste of the older man in her mouth, and her mind held the flavor of the frightening compulsion that put her in his arms. They should both be running from him. She wanted to say that, to shout it to her sister. But she couldn’t make herself squander a breath that might be invested in her pursuit. She had to stop Julie.

Julie registered her sister’s determination and dashed down an adjacent hall. Danielle rounded the corner at full speed and ran straight into a towel cart parked outside an open room, sending her spinning and tumbling to the carpet. She jumped back to her feet and resumed the chase, as a young Latina chambermaid emerged from the room to check out the commotion.

Down the hall Julie had stopped outside a door and was riffling through her bag franticly. Danielle pushed out an extra burst of speed; the room doors raced by in a blur. Stop her. But Julie pulled the room card out of her bag and swiped the lock, wrenched the door open and shut it behind her. Danielle slammed against it and turned the handle. It was locked.

She pounded. “Julie, open the door!,” she yelled. “Please.” She knocked and knocked.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him. He was holding her shoes, and something else. A plastic card. “Courtesy of housekeeping,” he said with a icy grin.

* * *

Julie scanned the endless options on the room phone. Finally, she just dialed the front desk. It started ringing, as the door emitted a beep and hummed with the unmistakable sound of a electronic bolt retracting.

She dropped the telephone, ran through the vestibule and swung the latch on the brass door restraint. The door opened five inches and locked hard against the clasp. Danielle’s face appeared in the narrow opening.

“Julie, open the door,” she said softly. “Everything’s alright.”

Julie shook her head. “No. I’m calling security. Once they’re here I’ll let you in. I’m sorry.”

Danielle moved aside, and the man appeared in her place. He didn’t say anything. He just inhaled deeply and blew a long breath through the opening. It washed over Julie’s face, tickling her cheeks and stirring her hair. She smelled that scent again, stronger. Sweet and thick. It was somehow intoxicating. It made her dizzy.

“Let me in,” said the man.

The command splashed into her mind like an anchor into the sea. Let him in. At first she could ignore it, but it kept sinking deeper, past the shallow layers of her will and into the depths. Let him in. Her hand rose against her will and pressed the door shut; unclasped the restraint, and reopened it wide.

The man entered and quickly stepped within inches of her face, drew another deep breath, and let it out gently over her. She blinked and the world tilted.

“Don’t move or raise your voice,” he said.

Julie held her hands up and took a faltering step back. Don’t move or raise my voice. She opened her mouth to scream. Don’t move. Don’t raise my voice.

She fell silent and still.