The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Week Awry

By Hypnofur

Our vacation was fucked from the get go. It was just one of those calamity of errors type situations. The fact that it was rainy and cold the whole time was not even one of the top three biggest problems with the get away. I suppose that speaks volumes right there.

We live in Seattle, and for the last five or more years, we’ve been vacationing in Bend, Oregon. That was our current location. Well, more specifically, we were momentarily hiding out in our Mercedes in the parking lot of the Bend vacation house we rented for the week. Meanwhile, three middle school girls were inside, making noise, wreaking havoc, and had also been listening and watching to everything their parents/aunt/uncle did. The car in the driveway was the only privacy we had.

“What’s up? I know you. I can tell you have something on your mind.” my wife Holly asked me as she sat in the driver’s seat, her legs curled up beneath her, as if she was digging in for a long discussion.

“I… can we talk about this later?” I said, desperately looking to avoid the subject.

“Babe, we came out here to talk. This is our talk time.” She pointed out. I knew she was right, but I just so desperately wanted to avoid expressing my feelings in this moment.

“I’m not….. I mean, I don’t know. Everything is so weird. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be.” I told her. Wasn’t that the truth. It was supposed to be Holly and I in one house, and my sister in law Nancy and her husband Ted in house right next door. Our nieces Ava and Lila were supposed to be staying in that house, not in our house with our daughter Emma.

However, a month ago, Ted and Nancy realized that they had a conflict for some college thing with their oldest. It was disappointing, but the plans were made for the two cousins to just stay in our rented house. Ted and Nancy were able to sublet their week to some executive for half the week, and another family for the second half of the week. It all seemed like it would work out at that point.

Frankly, it even seemed like it was going to work out the first night of the vacation. First of all, the weather was better that day, which made everything seem better. We met the executive who ended up taking the other house, and he was a nice enough guy. He was a little bit older than us, and also came from Seattle. He had a crazy stressful job, so he’d rent houses like this just to unplug for a couple days each fiscal quarter.

Hi name was Gary, and he was easy to talk to. He ran some big company or something. Didn’t mention anything about a wife. Holly and I assumed he was divorced. The first night’s conversation and drinks flowed. The middle schoolers soon went in the house as they couldn’t be away from electricity, as they needed to charge their phones. That was fine with us, as it was cool hanging with Gary. He was clearly taken with Holly, but was being really respectful about it. I’m used to that, as she is a very beautiful woman. It is what it is, but I at least appreciate when guys are not rude about it. Gary was short, fat, and bald, so he wasn’t really a threatening presence in that sense either.

I could tell that Holly was building up to ask about a wife or girlfriend. She was always curious about people, and loved to know their ‘story’. She started subtly and easily in her ‘typical Holly way’. She asked Gary if he had any hobbies. He brightened up as he confidently told us that he was a practicing hypnotist. We were both taken aback by that news. Frankly, neither of us had ever given hypnotism much thought, There were plenty of questions about how it worked, was it real, etc.

Soon a demonstration was offered. Gary told us to focus on the fire pit in front of us. We did so, it was always very easy to watch a fire. We weren’t fighting the demonstration, Gary seemed like a nice enough guy, and we were intrigued by the whole idea, so we went with it. Why not, right? At his urging, we just tried to focus all of their energy on flame before them. Actually, it’s not even that we tried, it was actually very effortless. So, we focused all of our energy on the flame, and everything else around them was fuzzy. Everything else around the flame was all blurry, but the flame was completely clear, it was weird but cool. I doubt either of us had ever focused that clearly in our entire life. Soon, it was hard to distinguish Gary’s words from my thoughts.

When we finally got back into the girls that night, we noticed that it was much, much later than we had realized. That didn’t bother us though, we felt great, and we were ready for a good night’s sleep. The next day, we also felt great. As they day went on though, i started looking forward to being at the fire pit with Gary more and more. I think Holly did too, as she mentioned it in passing a couple times. I was actually secretly hoping he’d offer to do the hypnosis thing again, which he did.

The same thing happened the day and night after that. By the fourth day, Gary and Gary’s hypno nights at the camp fire were all I could think about, though I didn’t admit that to Holly. We knew that was going to be Gary’s last night with us, as Nancy and Ted had told us that the renters were changing mid week.

The day Gary left was a weird one. All I could think about was his hypnosis. Especially Holly hypnotized. It was sexy. She’s so fucking beautiful, and to see her deeply hypnotized like that was just so hot. So hypnotized, so under Gary’s control. Fuck, it was like the hottest thing I could think of. I was kind of semi hard all day. Holly could tell I was super distracted, and that I didn’t want to talk about it in front of the kids. That’s when she dragged me to the car.

“Ok, well, if you are going to press me… I guess I have something to confess, babe.” I sheepishly admitted.

“What is it?” she indeed pressed.

“I’m kind of caught up in this crazy fantasy that I can’t stop thinking about.”

“What kind of fantasy?”

“...Thinking about you... hypnotized...”

She paused for a few seconds, then looked into my eyes.

“Mmmmm, like hypnotized by Gary?” she said in a playful tone. “Really. Wow. That’s what has you all worked up today?”

“Yeah, I don’t know why. I’ve just been thinking about you” I said. All women like when their husbands think about them, right? Maybe this wasn’t so bad.

“About me hypnotized, and like… controlled?” She said with a cautious tone.

“yes...” I admitted quietly

My heart started racing when I saw suppressed look of excitement on her face as she fell silent, initiating a long pause.

“He hypnotized BOTH of us pretty deeply, didn’t he?” She tested.

“It was tough to resist. He’s just so..hypnotic.” I admitted.

She looked at me with slightly wider eyes, and I noticed her chest was raising up and down with her breath slightly more rapidly than usual. I realized at that point that she was also turned on by hypnosis at this point.

“And you get hard thinking about me completely and utterly hypnotized and under his control, don’t you baby?” She said as she reached out and massaged my cock through my khaki shorts that were starting to tent. She hadn’t ever really done anything like this.

“Holly, I...” I started incoherently with a long releasing sigh.

“Tell me what your fantasy is that you’ve been thinking about, so I can better understand. Like, what happens in it?” She asked, trying to sound innocent, yet revealing her own excitement with her more labored breathing and quivering voice.

My heart was beating harder than an African drum.

“Well... I can’t help thinking about him talking you into a deep, deep trance. You looking at him with your glassy hypnotized eyes... on your knees, holding his hypnotic dick with one hand while sucking on the head and deepthroating it.”

Holly fell completely silent and froze in anticipation of hearing the rest of the fantasy. We had never, ever talked like this. She eventually asked me to tell her more about what I would do, how I would react.

In this incredibly unusual moment, I couldn’t help but respond honestly, “I’d probably pull my cock out and start jerking off.” I admitted. I was shocked to hear myself tell her that, and I found I was instantly terrified about what she was going to say. To my utter amazement, she unbuttoned her jeans and stuck her hand down her pants, shifting in the driver’s seat of our car as she did so.

“Then what?” she panted, looking me right in the eye. Her beautiful, innocent, blue eyes looking at me so intently.

“Then he really gets into the blowjob, holding either side of your head over your gorgeous light brown curls, having you work him for a while before he stands you up and turns you toward the wall to fuck you from behind. He pulls down your jeans, down your panties, then starts fucking you up against the wall. You are so deeply hypnotized, so deeply under his control.” I said to her, surprised at the words that were coming out of my own mouth.

“OHhhhhhh!! OHHhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhmygawdd” She interrupts my story abruptly with loud moaning and orgasming, fingering her pussy violently under her jeans and fogging up the Mercedes window with her breathing and overall heat.

I excitedly waited for her to finish moaning and gyrating her hips to ask, “Where did that come from?”

“...Umm” she said shyly as she bit her lips a bit. Her hand was still working her pussy, though much more slowly now. “The idea is turning me on too. Being so deeply hypnotized. So under Gary’s control. Serving and pleasing Gary...”

“Ohhh fuuuckkkk...” I said with deeply aroused sigh. My cock was already rock hard from telling her the fantasy, but then I started masturbating with her, hoping it wasn’t too bad a look in front of my wife, but unable to really stop myself.

“Do you like that baby?” she cooed.

“Mhhmmm!” I moaned. “Do you want to suck his hypnotic cock?”

“Yessss ohhh my god!” she replies. We leaned into each other, both masturbating face to face, so close despite the console between us that our faces were touching while heaving warm breaths of passion on each other with open mouths.

“Say it baby, say what you want!” I prodded

“I wanna suck his hypnotic cock!!”

“FFuuckk, I wanna watch you serve him!” I said in ragged breath

“Oh you can watch baby, watch me obey my hypnotic master!” she said, in a frenzy. I could see she was getting close to orgasming for a second time.

“Imagine him stuffing your pussy full with his hypnotic cock, all the way inside you so you can feel him pushing up in you while you cum all over his cock!” I told her as she let out a huge climaxing scream.

“Ohhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuckkk!!!!” she yelled. She normally never swore, not even during sex.

After recovering from her massive orgasm, she looked deep in my eyes and told me she was going to make me cum now, feeling bad about the 2-0 lead she had. She moved in as close as she could get from the driver’s seat to the front passenger seat and started ted whisper in my ear.

“You wana watch him fuck me deep as I’m completely hypnotized baby? It would please him so much.”

“Yessss!” I admitted to her and myself.

“Imagine he’s pushing his dick in and out of my pussy, and he’s about to cum!”

“Oh fuck yesss!”

“And I want him to mark me, I want to taste and savor his cum, so I’d beg him to pull out and explode on me.” She said. She had always been almost like, afraid of cum. This was crazy. She keeps whispering, but continues in a harsher, sexier whisper,

“You’d be there, helplessly hypnotized as well, jacking your dick as he pumps his cock up into me a few more times, then pulls out and starts blasting a huge hot cum load all over my face! I’d be so desperate to lick up my Master’s cum…”

I came harder than I ever had in my life as she nibbled on my ear.

We took about ten minutes after that to catch our breath. We were hoping the girls hadn’t looked out the window and saw the completely fogged up windows of the parked SUV. They hadn’t, in fact, they had no idea about what had just transpired.

Nor did they have any idea what really transpired when we went to go visit Master Gary a few weekends later back in Seattle.