The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 1

Author’s note:

Accepted wisdom says it that takes 21 days to develop and ingrain a ‘new’ Habit. Stimuli and response must be linked, until the desired reaction becomes ‘instant’, basically ‘burned in’.

Science says it takes 60 days, 2 months, or 8 weeks, to deeply ingrain that habit into your personality or subconscious, to make the reaction automatic or 2nd nature.

But… what if those 21 days were made to SEEM and FEEL like it was over 60 days? Would it the desired responses become ingrained faster?

The original ‘Stockholm syndrome’ only took 6 days for the hostages to sympathize with their captors. It took much longer for them to return to ‘normal’, if they did.

Most people don’t perform their ‘new habit’ they are learning more than once a day, for example: learning an instrument or a language. Most people stop after just a few days.

But what if you repeated the new habits a lot more, a hell of a lot more? Authors like, Malcolm Gladwell for example, in his book “Outliers” claimed: ‘it takes thousands of repetitions to become ‘an expert, or develop muscle memory.’

Other experts speculate that a dedicated 20 hours per week can make a significant impact; in creating a Habit you can perform without needing any thought.

That is in part, what this little fictional tale is about, with research to give it more credence.

Our 2 main characters are a world of contrasts: A 19yr old petty thief, skilled in mostly undetected home robberies, and a 36yr old RPV homeowner.

Opening scene: The tall, attractive young ebony woman of 19, was wearing an old faded black sleeveless shirt with gold script reading “ghetto queen” on the chest, sporting pointy gold fingernails, squared gold glittery toenails, and barely knee length spandex Capri’s with well-worn gold gladiator sandals: she was easily 6ft tall, but stealthily maneuvered through the neat one story home like a panther on the hunt. Her phone’s flashlight provided illumination. She grabbed small items; electronics and any jewelry she saw and deftly dropped it into her oversized fake Celine Phantom Replica Handbag. She was about to make a clean escape, when an older, but fairly well preserved, & elegant looking Latin woman in her early 50’s walked out of her bathroom in a fancy luxe micro fiber robe and slippers and confronted her with her own little flash light.

The woman exclaimed: “Who you are and what are you doing? I call police’, with a pronounced accent. Turning around quickly, and then extending her sweaty hand to the woman’s face, Lashawndra merely said:

‘Sssh, hush now and be quiet.’ This seemed a weird thing to do, but the homeowner’s look of shock and surprise seemed to melt away, as the woman became mysteriously speechless, listless.

Her eyes glazed over and a stupid grin formed on her face now, as the older woman’s nostrils flared. The homeowner didn’t move, she appeared to be in some sort of a deep trance.

It turned out that: young Lashawndra had learned early on, that she produced very powerful pheromones, allowing her to sedate and control susceptible women.

These odorless, natural body chemicals served to distort Lashawndra’s positive self-image and gave her delusions of grandeur, if not full-blown narcissism. She found certain diet practices increased her powers as she grew into her teens. And the more powerful her pheromones, the bigger her ego got. At first Lashawndra thought it was just her b.o. or natural body scent, so she kept that strong, not realizing it was in fact her pheromones themselves. Even so, her natural body odor wasn’t over powering, she usually showered in the morning. She simply carried the scent of an active young woman but with far more powerful scentless pheromones.

It left Lashawndra thinking and acting like she was due some kind of ‘Queen like adoration’, from any woman who actually responded to the scent. Lashawndra herself was often amazed at how well they worked, letting her get her way.

She spoke to her entranced victims in a baby girl voice sometimes and usually talked down to them, enjoying every minute of her short lived control over them. She had long dreamt of a longer, deeper control. Her fantasies were dark and complex.

Lashawndra turned her hand sideways, and she actually wiped her fingertips on the now hapless older woman’s upper lip. The woman offered no resistance. The flashlight showed what Lashawndra looked like. She was tall, and fit, as cross between Tracy Obanna & a slightly lighter-skinned Serena Williams, at only 19.

She definitely had a woman’s body but she had a rather youthful face.

If the cops or a witness ever described her, they’d say she was at least six feet tall (she was 6′ 1″) and approximately 175-185 pounds. She just recently turned 19, but she was tough and her body was exotic looking. She had the street smarts of someone older, but a ‘baby face’.

Her hair was wild, in a rather flattering style: medium-short length, natural, and kinky. Her arms and legs were muscular but not huge. There was a small script tat on each ankle.

Lashawndra then sternly said: “You ain’t calling nobody, you gonna go get me any cash you got stashed, then bring it to me and then bow down to me.”

“Si, señora said the older woman, in a dazed monotone, and then she shuffled away, only to return with an upscale purse, stuffed with small bills, wrapped in rubber bands. The woman with the blank expression handed it to the young woman still deeply mesmerized, then she bowed to the young stranger.

Lashawndra dropped the cash into her bag then rubbed her stomach, which was now emitting a noticeable growl.

Lashawndra then ordered the woman: “Now go make me some big ass sandwiches then come give me a nice leg rub whiles I eats em.”

Quietly the woman said “Si, señora” then she shuffled off, only to return with thick pork sandwiches on warm Mexican bread, and a bottle of sweet smelling lotion with a hint of patchouli in her bathrobe pocket.

Lashawndra sat in a beautiful handmade rocking chair and she began to eat. The Latin woman knelt in front of her and she began diligently massaging lotion onto the young, demanding black woman’s strong calves, and knees.

“Yeah, that’s it, now kiss the tops of my feet’. Lashawndra ordered. The more mature woman complied, still in a deep trance, gently kissing any exposed flesh between the sandal’s worn leather. Lashawndra laughed and said: ‘tonight you gonna be all wet- dreaming, and touching yo self, thinking bout massaging and kissing my legs until this shit wears off, never remembering anything else about tonight… except that now: You really be likin’ to look at black girls and women’s legs when you see em. You gonna be extra polite from now on, secretly thinking you’d like to give them a massage if they asked you. You understand me?!”

The entranced woman quietly said ‘ No, señora, please. Then Lawshawndra repeated herself with another dose of pheromones rubbed in the Latin woman’s face. Lashawndra then said it again. ‘You gonna be extra polite from now on, secretly thinking you’d like to give black girls foot-rubs if they asked you to. You understand me?!” The woman finally seemed beaten. ‘Si Senora’ she muttered.

Lashawndra devoured the sandwiches, quietly laughing to herself, thinking about the ideas she had planted.

Cut to: a montage, or series of short scenes.

Several scenes of Lashawndra committing small robberies and walking away with a fat bag filled with small electronics, followed by scenes of liquidating the items in various pawn shops, arguing every time they hand her a small amount of money. A couple times she flips them off and walks out. More robberies, more pawn shop trades

THE ARREST

Lashawndra was just about to enter her cramped 700sq ft. 2nd floor apartment at Imperial Courts, to finally kick back and take a well-deserved cool shower. She was all worn out from the last few days of petty thefts. She had barely made a profit, as all those local pawnshops were so notoriously cheap. But she was promptly arrested before she even walked in her door, someone must have snitched on her.., she thought.

Cut to: Lashawndra getting a mug shot, her expression is quite smug. The jail door slams, but the women in prison don’t seem to react to the strange power Lashawndra possessed, and Lashawndra gets released with a big black eye and several bruises on her arms, but she’s still wearing her infamous ghetto queen shirt, only now it’s a bit wrinkled, evidence she had been in those fights.

Cut to: A public bus, Long Beach Station as the sign switches from Lynwood to Rancho Palos Verdes. Lashawndra muttered to herself, briskly rubbing her bruised muscular arms to keep warm. “Fuck this shit, I’m Audi. The bus disappeared into the dawn and it ended up at the intersection of PCH and Western in the South Bay, early Monday morning.

That’s where Lashawndra stepped off the bus and she stopped at the landmark large, 2 story McDonalds, where ‘20 nuggets were only 5 bucks’. Lashawndra filled up on nuggets and soda. Now satiated, She started walking south, following her instincts, then she randomly picked one of the ‘260’ numbered streets she encountered turning West.

It was almost 150 street numbers from her old neighborhood, (148 to be exact); so Lashawndra figured she wouldn’t have any hassles here, nobody would recognize her from the old ‘Hood”. ‘She could vanish into RPV’ she said to herself laughing.

Lashawndra walked a good 25 minutes from where the bus left her, walking past pine tree lined, streets, and smaller homes at first, noticing that the homes got nicer, and larger the more she walked West, the higher up she climbed.

Before long, Lashawndra stood at the bottom of a long steep hill, at the top of which, the homes had amazing views, and most likely: great stuff to grab, then leave.

Lashawndra shuffled along, looking at the homes from the street. As it turned out Lashawndra had hyperhidrosis, which simply means she perspired a lot, mostly her hands, feet, and underarms, where the body has apocrine glands. They’re the glands that secrete pheromones.

Lashawndra wasn’t fully aware that her mostly junk food diet accelerated her pheromone production, enhancing her ‘special power’. It was simply what she liked to eat, and all she ate.

What are the odds? A unique encounter transpired that morning, and it was going to be a Weird day.

Lashawndra never imagined the quite statistically infinitesimal chances of someone with her accelerated level of hyperhidrosis, meeting someone with extreme hyperosmia, or (super sensitive sense of smell), but that weird day, those odds created: the ‘perfect storm’.

By this time Lashawndra had become rather perspired, and rather thirsty, that’s when she finally paused take in her surroundings once she made it to the top of the long, steep hill. Her glistening legs and feet felt the fatigue and muscle ache of the strenuous walk.

Lashawndra rested for few moments after that long climb, a climb that left her flat feet throbbing…and her heart pounding. Lashawndra looked around, then she turned right, and headed further West, the only way she could go, and kept walking the long, isolated cul-de-sac, until a particular home, with several elegant arches out front, caught the tired and sweaty teen’s eye. By the time she saw it Lashawndra glistened from head to toe.

The recently remodeled mid century home, looked very freshly painted, and it had a rich, postmodern look, almost….regal.

Ironically the house had the same number as her old apartment unit, in Imperial Court, so that had to be an omen, thought Lashawndra. 2073, amazing she just had to look.

She cautiously approached it, quite curious about the homes contents, ready to ‘case the joint’. She had planned to grab a few items then ‘bounce’.

The large, freshly remodeled home sat at the edge of a hill, surrounded by small Cypress trees, here and there. There was a 2-car garage behind those arches, as well as several windows and a large front double door, framed by glass block.

OUR OTHER MAIN CHARACTER: MELODY.

HER BACK STORY AND HER TYPICAL DAY BEFORE MEETING LASHAWNDRA:

Melody was petite and very trim, she was barely over 5ft tall, weighing approximately 93lbs, with napelength, deep chestnut hair. She had it professionally cut, highlighted and styled, in a rather expensive Razored, Bob style, easily a 200.00 hair-do. She was Caucasian, possibly mixed, which gave her a mysterious and exotic look.

She had a compulsion for keeping her skin tanned, preferring a very deep bronze, using part real tanning, and part bodybuilding dye. With her slightly almond eyes she looked almost nymph-like.

Except for her fashionable no nonsense hairstyle, and the tanning maintenance, she was otherwise pretty low maintenance. She didn’t paint her nails or toenails, and just did a subtle clear coat on them.

She had never been into women, and she recently had gotten divorced. She took her divorce in stride though, because Melody got a really great divorce settlement.

Melody had a driving type A personality and a pretty healthy self-esteem… or so she thought.

She had recently turned 36 but most people guessed she was only 26, due to her healthy life style and youthful looks.

Her divorce settlement allowed her to pay for her new house in full and extensively remodel her rancher style mid century house in Rancho Palos Verde’s, based fully on her own specifications.

Melody had money left over for real estate taxes for the foreseeable future, paid via a lucrative investment she’d made. Melody had drafted and supervised the project and she really took charge of the remodel. The modern design home had an ample open space floor plan with a post and beam design. It featured two large bedrooms and 3 baths. The third Bedroom had been absorbed into the second and that room now served another purpose.

The kitchen had an island and breakfast bar. The home had floor to ceiling glass with a view of the oversized balcony, surrounded by arches like the front, with a lap pool/hot tub that overlooked a stunning city panorama.

The divorce settlement plus Melody’s ample savings from her previous six figure jobs as a highly-skilled, highly sought after computer systems analyst, with an MS degree, made Melody’s life pretty sweet.

Melody had more than enough put away after finishing the house, and she didn’t need to work, but she really liked to work. She liked complex mental challenges, delegating responsibility and multitasking.

Now however, she had ample time to relax in the sun and sit in her new sauna when she wasn’t working. Even then, she used her Blue tooth setup and she still consulted, developed and researched and integrated new systems, and she was able to so while staying deeply tanned, quite fit, and rather striated.

She had a yoga instructor/runners type body, without an ounce of fat, both big points of pride for Melody, and part of her type A personality.

Melody only worked from home, as a telecommuter, she was that good. Since she had just moved from a small beach town in the South Bay, and recently moved up to the hill, she was rather isolated (primarily from her ex) which is exactly how she liked it.

Melody had the next 4 whole weeks off! She planned to fully decompress, before she began part time freelance work for a new firm, working solely online for them, for even better money, which she had shrewdly negotiated. Her resume’ and track record was so powerful they had never even met her in person, and they immediately hired her just using face time.

MELODY’S MORNING ROUTINE BEFORE MEETING LASHAWNDRA:

Melody typically began her day right at dawn with a 1 hour advanced yoga routine, first watching the sun rise, followed with Yoga Kurunta (yoga with ropes) then finished with some additional stretching, and short meditation. Then she made a small, high nutrition, anti oxidant laden super smoothie (kale, almond milk, chia seed, acai) using a ninja-bullet for breakfast & then she power walked her dog for 45 minutes. She timed this all down to the minute.

Melody was a super diet conscious ‘foodie’. She never ate fast food, never ate processed foods, or white sugar, or soda, or artificial anything.

Melody’s BMI was a lean, impressive 14.5, with no fat at all. Her deep dark tan made her muscles look striated enough to be lithe and svelte, but not anorexic, in fact, she was stunning. Had she decided, she could have easily been a fitness model.

On those rare rainy days in LA, Melody made use of her top of the line treadmill and she maintained her deep color using expensive industrial strength self tanning lotion: Norvell Competition BLACK OUT Sunless Solution: often selected by bodybuilders, Melody just liked her being that dark, for whatever reason.

The 2nd bedroom had previously been: two much smaller bedrooms. Melody ordered the wall removed to combine them into a gym/yoga/mediation center. Large, framed posters covered the room’s walls with positive mantras and various yoga poses.

Melody walked her very rambunctious, female boxer dog, on rather long hill climbing walks, occasionally consulting w/clients using her blue tooth, frequently glancing at her fit bit. Her driving personality drove her to great success, using her vast computer knowledge and confident consulting skills. She could give detailed troubleshooting procedures while walking hills.

With her small body type, she focused on primarily keeping her sculpted legs in amazing shape with the hill climbing. It kept her butt rather small and very well toned, like two firm half cantaloupes.

‘Play up your strong points’ was one of her little mantras, and she had little positive mantra stickers and magnets all over her home as well. Reciting positive mantras was an ingrained practice for her; they adorned her fridge and were on small wall hangings as well.

That morning, Melody was wearing a pair of light colored cotton shorts, brightly colored new balance running shoes & a lightweight micro fiber t-shirt (with a spiritual saying) and a girl’s ying/yang symbol ball cap, Melody was classic So-Cal type A. No makeup really, and no nonsense. She was fit,lit, and in charge.

Melody’s laugh was hearty, her wit was quick, her smile was bright, her stride was jaunty and with purpose.

Today, the pretty intense Monday workout had left Melody rather worn out as well. She was still breathing heavily, her heart was pounding after climbing up that last steep hill in front of her house. Since this was a new neighborhood for her, she gave the walk her all, testing her limits. She was planning a daily route, taking mental notes on time and exertion levels.

Melody felt she had a great work out and she was now ready to take a nice long shower, and then get started working on her computer, after a brief meditation and gratitude review.

Melody was a routine driven machine. She was looking forward to firing up her new

Nespresso machine and getting some serious work done.

This day however, Monday May 2, was going to throw things a bit out of sync, and it would change up Melody’s routine, drastically.

THAT WEIRD DAY: Melody’s ‘training’ begins (WEEK 1-DAY 1)

This was going to be a weird day indeed:

As Melody finally made it to the top of the hill, still breathing heavily, her heart still thumping, and she got closer to her new house, well out of the view of the street, she walked through the first arch, and under the cover of the front patio roof.

There, out of the view of the street, Melody was a bit surprised to see a tall, tough, yet sexy looking young African American woman peering into different windows of her new house.

(Lashawndra had been ‘casing the joint’ for a good ten minutes, already)

Melody noticed the glistening perspiration and the small tats on the young woman’s forearms, ankles and on her triceps, but she didn’t know the tattoo’s meanings. The young woman was dressed rather casually, showing off her perspired, muscular calves, and wearing black short cut spandex Capri pants that stopped just above the knee.

The young woman’s gold, flat soled, gladiator sandals went up all the way to below her knee with lots of buckles, and they looked like they had seen a lot of use.

The crackled and faded words: ‘Ghetto Queen’ in a fancy gold script, emblazoned the young woman’s chest, and the irony struck Melody as rather humorous.

The young woman peering in the windows had tousled hair, arched eyebrows and pouted lips. Her face looked younger than her actual age, and yet Melody thought she was imposingly tall. The young woman’s medium toned, oily skin made her look younger, perhaps barely 18, but the body was that of a woman.

Melody wasn’t really that far off. And even though she rarely paid attention to other women’s ages, she missed it by just 1 year.

The imposing stranger just turned 19.

‘Eh, she was probably just a neighbor’s kid’, thought Melody.

The young woman’s arms and legs were definitely thicker than Melody’s but they looked strong and muscular. Her breasts were at least a D cup. Melody wasn’t thrilled to see such large breasts, considering Melody always felt like she got shortchanged in the breast department. Melody’s chest was barely a 32 AA cup; she had more nipples and areola than actual breast, another reason she always played up her legs.

Melody was usually cheerful and upbeat, but she put on her serious face, despite the carefree walk up to the tall stranger, as she really didn’t want a confrontation. She politely asked if there was something she could help the young woman with, while glancing at her fit bit occasionally.

Since Melody had just moved in, barely 2 days ago, she hadn’t met any of the neighbors: she certainly didn’t want to come off seeming racist, since she truly wasn’t at all.

But this looked a tad suspicious, nonetheless.

Between pouring herself into her work, the remodel and then dealing with the divorce, pretty much everyone that Melody knew was over the web, online. She never got physical visitors.

She was in fact so new here; it could actually be a neighbor…she simply didn’t know.

Melody’s dog, Antebellum, alerted, and it took all of tiny Melody’s strength, to hold her back, since she was still exhausted from the uphill walk. Melody kept giving the rambunctious dog the ‘sit’ signal, while saying ‘sit’ out loud: (all five fingers together pointed upward, tips touching each other.)

The use of this hand signal was not unnoticed by the young stranger.

Melody sternly said several times:’ c’mon, you know ‘sit’. Antebellum ignored her. Melody then looked again at the young athletic stranger who had witnessed the interaction.

“Hi,” Melody said, still panting a little: “May I… help you… young lady?”

As far as Melody knew the tall young woman turned around for the first time. The stranger spoke with a very young voice, filled with street twang and tough defiance:

“Uh, yeah, I was just casing, I mean looking, to see if my ‘friend’ was home, shit.”

‘Well that certainly sounded a little suspicious’, thought Melody to herself, even though Melody often was not typically suspicious, she still watched a number of news programs, locally and internationally. She usually gave most people the benefit of the doubt.

The tough but average looking young woman, who looked sweaty and unkempt at the moment, simply looked at the dog and said: “Female?” more out loud than to Melody, not showing Melody any respect, thinking out loud to her self, having not even made eye contact with Melody yet.

Then… the young woman did the weirdest thing, she lifted one of her arms: (which she apparently didn’t shave) and she vigorously rubbed her other palm strongly under it, through the moist little tuft of wiry hair, and then she held her damp hand out to the dog.

Afterwards she said forcefully, “Simmer down now, bitch, calm down. Lashawndra is here, you mind me.”

The dog simply whimpered, then she calmed down, wagging her tail, and quickly sat, while staring blankly at the young woman, as if waiting for another command from her.

Antebellum had done that one time in training but she never did for Melody.

‘Lashawndra’, thought Melody, now.. she knew this young stranger’s name in case she needed it later. Lashawndra held her hand out for a second more to Antebellum, with the ‘down’ sign and said: “Lay down bitch.” Astonishingly, Antebellum lay down obediently, and stayed still.

Melody was amazed, and caught off guard. Antebellum was NEVER that calm or that OBEDIENT. Wow. What was this tall young stranger’s secret, Melody wondered?

Melody pretty much let her guard down due to her astonishment.

Lashawndra spoke “You just needs training” she said coldly and flatly, looking more past Melody than directly at her.

Melody laughed awkwardly for a brief second, then she said half jokingly: ‘who? Her, or me?’ Melody forced a smile. Lashawndra smiled a wide grin in return, finally looking directly at Melody.

Lashawndra had one of those pronounced gaps between her teeth you often see on athletes, but somehow it worked for her. Lashawndra then rubbed her other hand under her opposite under arm and then she took a big step toward Melody rather quickly, before Melody had time to react. Lashawndra then quickly brought her pit-sweat-covered-fingers right up to Melody’s face, like a Martial arts move.

Melody started to turn her face away, thinking to herself: ‘yuck, stinky arm pits, so gross!’ Oddly, even as Melody tried to turned away: her head slowly turned back on it’s own volition, totally against her will, and then Melody found herself suddenly facing TOWARD the pungent hand, in fact, she was even leaning in a little without consciously wanting to.

Resisting was futile, Melody had made an effort to resist, but the scent on Lashawndra‘s hand was however; strangely captivating.

It was in fact, rather intoxicating, and oddly irresistible. Melody’s eyes involuntarily rolled strongly upward, and her mouth suddenly formed a mischievous smile, like the Joker, as some kind of automatic muscular reflex.

Lashawndra did it a second time.

Melody wanted to move away, but she just stood there. She motionless, with her eyes still rolled, and that weird smile still in place. Lashawndra then moved about freely, and she then stood right next to Melody.

Where, just as quickly, Lashawndra again placed her moist, pit-sweat covered hand, directly over Melody’s mouth and her nose long enough for her to thoroughly rub her intense sweat right onto Melody’s face.

Oddly, Melody still didn’t even move. She could feel the pungent wetness from Lashawndra’s underarm now on her own nose, and on her upper lip, and all over her whole mouth area, and then a second swipe onto her forehead and cheeks but Melody did not resist as one would expect. She simply stood there, passively, motionless, as if entranced.

Melody then suddenly felt very lightheaded, and even a little euphoric. Her skin grew rosy. ‘Why’, her brain thought for only a brief moment, as the sound of her own heartbeat then began to echo in her ears. Then the question ‘why’ simply vanished on it’s own as Melody stood there, quiet.

The strong, bewitching scent was very musky & earthy, faintly acrid yet irresistible. It was like a combination of strong valerian root, and something else that Melody simply couldn’t identify. Was it patchouli? It was reminiscent of freshly cut Aloe Vera, or malt vinegar with a hint of chicken soup. Sour, and yet one kept sniffing it to identify it.

As Melody’s ears began ringing, distracting her, she suddenly began to feel drowsy, and Melody’s own thoughts then became increasingly more difficult for her to access; they were becoming more distant, and they were drifting away and fading. Melody wanted to say something. But she didn’t, she kept sniffing.

However, everything that Lashawndra spoke to her began to sound like it was ‘echoing’ from inside Melody’s own skull. Melody’s facial expression became one of wonder, combined with mischief, as she held that wicked smile that wasn’t under her control. Soon enough, very little would be.

Melody then felt her sex beginning to get inexplicably wet, and absentmindedly she licked her lips. Melody then noticed there was a peppery taste, slightly sour, salty and slightly tangy as a powerful sensation then traveled through Melody’s body like low voltage electricity for a moment, from her head to her toes and back. Her muscles all tensed for a moment, flexing strongly, then they relaxed again. She shivered.

Then, everything surrounding Lashawndra became very out of focus, and only this Lashawndra person was clearly IN focus to Melody.

It was weird, almost psychedelic.

Melody then found herself quietly repeating anything Lashawndra commanded her to, although with a slight slur.

‘You need training’, repeated Lashawndra, ‘now you say it back for me, over and over’. Say: “I need training’ Lashawndra then smiled wickedly.

Melody began softly repeating, “I need training, I need training, I need training.”

Lashawndra quickly looked around, making sure no one else was watching, and then she leaned in very close to Melody.

Lashawndra quietly hissed into Melody’s ear: “Training, yep, Ima train YOU real good!

It only works on some women, but boy do it work, baby. And lookin’ at you.. I seen you NEEDS my training, and you gonna do real good, but Ima train you hard, real hard.’

Lashawndra then whispered: ‘Funny, on accident I almost told you ‘casing the joint’. Then as she stepped back at regular volume Lashawndra said: “But that shit don’t matter now. So now: you gonna invite me inside any way, so how bout it?” she said, smiling mischievously.

Melody, deeply dazed, continued: “Train-ing, said Melody again, (in a soft monotone) ‘I need training, I.. need…training” repeatedly. Then she realized that Lashawndra had asked her a question.

“How..bout…what?” Melody sleepily replied, rather entranced. “Why, why..… inside?” Melody asked with what little thought and curiosity she could summon.

Lashawndra then took Melody’s now limp arm and she rubbed Melody’s own hand briskly under her sweaty armpit this time, saturating it, then she lifted it right up to Melody’s face, yet again. Then suddenly Melody’s curiosity faded and then she didn’t care.

Melody now offered almost zero resistance; she was becoming quite pliable now in the tall, much younger woman’s strong hands.

Lashawndra ordered: “Yeah, you leave it that like that for a while, you breathe it in, then.. you go open the front door for your ‘new best friend’, demanded Lashawndra, smirking. “Keep saying that for me too bitch, that’s real good’.

‘Just keep repeating: “Lashawndra is my new best friend”. She demanded. Then for a brief moment, Melody weakly thought, ‘new best friend? I don’t even know…but then that thought too faded quickly. Melody then smiled that weird smile again.

Melody now mumbled, again softly to herself: ‘I need training, Lashawndra is my new best friend’ both things Lashawndra had told her to repeat, as Melody’s will was quickly becoming numbed.

Lashawndra tapped her large, muscular foot, waiting for the door to open. “Door”. That was all Lashawndra said as she impatiently pointed her elaborate pointed gold nail at the front door. Lashawndra was eager to see this home’s interior now; maybe there was good shit she could steal, and then bounce.

Melody was so caught up sniffing the back of her hand, while feeling her crotch vibrate that she tuned out for a second. “huh”. She mumbled, poor Melody was in her own world, relishing this strange new intoxicating scent she had been presented.

Lashawndra grew impatient” ‘Open the door bitch, it ain’t rocket science, I done told you.’ Demanded Lashawndra forcefully.

“You be good now, you do what you’re told”, said Lashawndra. She patted Melody on the head, like a pet.

The dazed Melody smiled, seemingly appreciating the pat on the head and the positive reinforcement. Then, with her arms and legs feeling quite heavy, Melody awkwardly walked like she was a puppet on a string and she obediently opened the door for Lashawndra.

Melody had never seen this tall, demanding young woman before in her life, but somehow she felt almost no objection to following the stranger’s impatient demands. The dog and Melody obediently waited, standing still, as if they were acknowledging Lashawndra as their superior, their alpha. They both silently waited as Lashawndra arrogantly sauntered inside first, showing off her body as she cockily strutted.

Then Melody and her dog followed Lashawndra in, a few steps behind the young woman from the projects who was commanding them.

End chapter 1