The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas, his kinks, and his loyal readers.

Weird Day Walking the Dog:

Chapter 19

A surprise Holiday Chapter! Happy Holidays!

It was mere days before Christmas in Southern CA, as the silver 1926 Rolls Royce Phantom open drive limo slowly rolled quietly up the Beach front street and slowly stopped in front of the Bikini Store where Melody was now a mannequin in the window. Melody’s attire was a Christmas themed bikini and cute Uggs with oversize sunglasses.

For the many months since Lashawndra had made that deal with Cynthia, passersby complimented the realism of the new mannequin, and her ever-changing outfits and life like poses had become a welcome addition to the storefronts at the beach.

Every evening though, the front window of the store would automatically darken, like a pair of sunglass lenses but the opposite. This allowed Cynthia to ‘animate’ her one-time nemesis, now thwarted. Melody was a woman who was now convinced that she was in fact merely an automaton-mannequin, subject to the whims and commands of a very well preserved, still quite attractive, older blonde.

Cynthia would animate Melody most days and remember to feed her a pittance, but on occasion she’d forget and she’d spend an extra day posed, as Cynthia liked her wine. Cynthia really liked her wine.

Meanwhile, in front of the long standing, beach side bikini store.

Countess Mara waited for the tall stocky driver to park and then get out and open the door for her, and then she exited and walked up to the window and she gazed at Melody. Melody was oblivious. Countess Mara licked her lips. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Countess Mara smiled a subtle smirk then walked up to the establishment and knocked on the side door entrance to the private apartment door with her heavily ringed hand, covered in the finest jewelry. She knocked with a heavy, powerful knock.

Cynthia seemed shocked, 1: that someone would bother to knock on that particular door with such a knock, and but then again because she was about to close shop for the evening. And again, as today was a wine drinking day.

Countess Mara asked in an undistinguishable accent: “May I come in? Won’t you please invite me?

Cynthia laughed nervously, “Oh, course, um come on in, but we were just about to close. Was there something specific you wanted?” she asked sheepishly, and frankly.. she preferred to drink alone.

The countess smiled wickedly. “Yes, very specific actually.” She then entered, gliding in, walking as if her feet never touched the ground. Her steps were oddly silent. Cynthia noticed this.

The countess looked around and gave judgmental looks at Cynthia’s over the store apartment. It appears having Melody as her mostly mannequin and mindless pleasure toy had really hampered her housekeeping abilities. She checked for dust on a tabletop and she was unimpressed. Cynthia noticed that, as well, nervous that her apartment was a tad messy. Drinking as much as she did, cleaning took a back seat.

Cynthia said: ‘Oh, we really should be down in the showroom, please let me take you downstairs. I am actually curious how you ended up outside my upstairs balcony door anyway.”

The countess never answered the question.

Cynthia led the mysterious countess to her showroom.

The countess pulled two wet look bikinis off the display and she held them on a single finger.

Cynthia: “Will that be all, are you sure you don’t want to look further?”

The countess smiled wickedly and she said: “Well there is one thing, actually…I wish to purchase… that very lifelike mannequin in your front window, henceforth. She intrigues me, and I can make excellent use of her.”

Cynthia gulped audibly then said: “She is not um, is not for….sale, that, that was a very limited special order actually…um.. yes, she is… um, uh..”

The Countess snapped her fingers: “Silence. I am fully aware of what, and who.. she is, and who she once was. Your history, her history and how she came to be here, etcetera, etcetera. Do not waste my time”

The Countess gave Cynthia a glare that Cynthia felt go thru her.

The Countess: “I shall be taking her with me to Istanbul to be used in my nightclub act, and possibly Mallorca in the springtime. I will purchase these two bikinis for her, and grant you a wish… in exchange for her and of course… your silence”.

Cynthia was befuddled. How would this strange aristocrat even know whom Melody once was or had become, and what did she think she was… some kind of genie? A wish? Who says that? Seriously. “Grant you a wish, preposterous, Cynthia sipped her wine in disbelief. Who the hell did this broad think she was?”

Cynthia was indignant but.. she was also frightened there was something otherworldly about the countess.

Cynthia: “I have no idea what you are talking about, I’d I’d, like you to leave, just take the two bikinis and go please, I don’t care. You are some kind of crazy person. That’s obvious.”

The countess laughed: “Then perhaps you shouldn’t have invited me in, I now have… how do you say: carte blanche now. You are in fact powerless against me.”

The countess laughed. “I will take these, sans cost now, for your insolence, but I still want that mannequin, post haste. My chauffeur will carry her to my car outside.”

Cynthia was irate, despite her fear. “I don’t know who you are but that antique doesn’t intimidate me, or your weird accent. I know people in PV who…’

The countess interrupted her.

“Enough, you bore me. That car was brand new when I bought it, it was the first off the line, my guess is your wish… your wish would be... to look like you did when you were 20, some 25-30 years ago isn’t it? Isn’t that your pathetic wish? Mortal!”

Cynthia stammered, she was doubly frightened now. This lady must be insane.

“I, I, I, modeled in my 20’s and used that money to start my first business, and’

The countess interrupted again, she yawned.

“I am fully aware of how you looked in your youth, and how you blatantly lie about your age, and what the Mannequin did by leaving your business, and how you blamed her for your own arrogance. Now be still, and.. be quiet!”

The countess barely touched a finger to Cynthia’s face, and Cynthia was unable to move, her body trembled as she slowly morphed to tighter skin, and firmer arms, then stronger looking legs, all as subtle scars vanished from her body, and softness and dimples and any trace of minor cellulite or crêpe skin vanished as did any small age spots. Her breasts gained a little size and her butt lifted a little. The toes of her feet straightened, as her subtle bunions fully corrected and her feet looked 20 something as well. Cynthia moaned as the transformation occurred, her body literally vibrating while the changes occurred.

Sure, Cynthia was still a quite attractive woman at her age anyway, but suddenly she looked barely 24 years old again, the way she did when she was HOT. It was utterly amazing.

The countess then spoke again.

Countess: ‘Don’t move, don’t speak above a whisper, remain still as I hold a mirror to you.”

Cynthia remained standing where she was, as the countess easily moved a large floor length tilted mirror up to her using only one hand. She placed the full length mirror in front of Cynthia.

Cynthia was shocked, utterly shocked, as she looked so amazing, so youthful, it was impossible. She was stunning.

She sheepishly asked: “But, but.. how?”

The countess pulled a long filtered cigarette out of her purse and she lit it, by merely touching the end of it.

Countess: “What a pity you won’t get as much enjoyment out of your regained youth as your owners will. You see;”

“My father was as you call a ‘vampire’, and my mother practiced in the dark arts, you say, ‘witch’. I am their daughter, and am older than your fledgling country is, and I don’t lie about my age… 344.’

Through intermediaries and certain connections, this entire affair, the attractive young woman from Compton who moved to Palos Verdes to better her life, her extensive training of the one in the window, who’s perfect as a mannequin, was all given to me surreptitiously, and after verifying everything… I have made elaborate arrangements and of course provided a tidy sum to procure her… but nonetheless…”

The countess waved her hand and said an elaborate incantation in an ancient language, creating an aura all around Cynthia. Then merely using her fingers she posed Cynthia in a series of poses until she found one she liked. Cynthia was now posed not unlike the pose Melody was in, as a look of awe and wonder suddenly formed on her face. One felt she was fully aware of her predicament, but just the same, she was helpless to do anything about it, as her nipples stiffened immediately beyond her control.

The countess then waved her hand in front of Cynthia, who remained posed perfectly.

Then the countess then spoke: “Besides, you will only be able to move at the command of the new store owner, and serve and obey them completely, thinking only of how you may serve them, utterly filled with lust for them and devotion to them.

You shall now be their silent, lust filled maid, whenever you are not posed in the window, you’ll eagerly pleasure them as they see fit. Your thoughts will be primarily the thoughts of a mannequin, only flashing on who you once were before… when you see someone you once knew.”

The countess then pulled an old Nokia cell phone from her purse.

“Morpho, enter!”

Morpho, the bulky chauffeur entered and he picked up Melody under one arm and brought her into the storefront. He placed her standing right next to Cynthia, then he posed her at attention, and then casually wrapped her in a handy blanket he had brought in. He then easily lifted Cynthia, by placing his hands on her shapely hips and was about to place her right where Melody had been positioned. But the countess told him:

Countess: “Wait Morpho, allow me.”

She then pointed at Cynthia with a single finger 1st, then moved her fingers as if they were walking, and Cynthia moved mechanically and began to stiffly walk to where Melody had been previously. She placed herself in the same position Melody had been and then she froze into place, her face still holding that expression of amazement, that look of: ‘how did I end up here?’ The countess pointed and the store window slowly raised the front window screen. Cynthia looked amazing. The countess nodded at Morpho in approval.

Countess Mara dialed her old cell phone a second time. The phone barely rang.

“Congratulations” she said to the person on the other end. “It’s is I.

She continued “You now have a legitimate bikini store to run, in Manhattan Beach, with a nice apartment above it , although you’d better get your housekeeper to clean it. It’s frankly a mess, I found some dust.”

She paused.

“My commission of course, will be from the sales as we discussed, via bitcoin.. monthly. Tebrickler” (Turkish for congratulations)

She turned off her phone, and took a last glance at Cynthia, now the newly posed mannequin in front of her own store. Her 20+ year younger appearance would dissuade anyone from making the connection.

Meanwhile Morpho carefully placed Melody, now carefully wrapped in a blanket, under his arm. Then he matter-of-factly walked outside and he gingerly placed her in the limo, sitting. He carefully buckled her in, and posed her looking out the window, placed sunglasses on her, and then locked the car and returned to the countess.

On the other end of the phone: Reveal Interior Lashawndra’s place.

Lashawndra turned to look down at Andrea, who was kneeling with prayer hands looking up at Lashawndra in almost worship. Andrea’s expression was one of extreme devotion. Lashawndra said: “Baby.. guess what? We’re movin’ to the beach!”

This is gonna be a fun year after all.

To be continued:

Melody’s adventure in Europe.