The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 3

19-year-old Lashawndra was still interrogating 36yr old Melody, in her own home.

During the at least 45 minutes of deeply probing questions, Lashawndra dosed Melody again, and again, refreshing Melody’s trance and depending her compliance, while constantly insisting on it.

Lashawndra then told Melody: “I seen you like mantras bitch. So from now on, your only mantras are the ones I give you, starting with the ones I already did. I’ma add to them as I see fit. That long ass mantra and these commands are now part of your ‘training. I am gonna train you how to behave around me, and me friends”

Then Lashawndra ordered Melody around like a Drill Sergeant: ‘Now: get down on all fours for me bitch. Melody immediately complied, and she got down on her knees, her palms flat on the floor.

Lashawndra decreed: “ Yeah, We just gonna call that position: ‘down’ from now on, say it.” Melody said: “Down” and then performed each pose commanded, saying it’s title.

Lashawndra had made Melody go from taught attention to down, to kneel, a number of times, and then she dosed her again, and again. Finally ending at the ‘down’ pose.

Melody’s palms and knees were down on the floor, Melody was breathing heavily and perspiring. “Lashawndra then said: “ Now lick your upper lip now bitch, and then stare up at my face.”

As soon as Melody licked her lip, her regular pose on all fours changed, as her body suddenly acted on it’s own accord. Melody, looked a little shocked, then she moaned softly, not understanding why she felt this, overwhelmed with lust as she tasted the salty bitter taste.

Without really comprehending why, Melody suddenly engaged in what scientists call: ‘Lordosis behavior’: (an aspect of animal sexual receptivity)

Lordosis Behavior is a sexual response in female mammals, which consists of a ventral arching of the spine like a feline. Basically-Melody’s stomach and back pushed down, while her butt raised upward, like a cat in feverish heat.

During Lordosis, arching the back and sticking out the belly while raising the rear up, indicates the desire to accept penetration eagerly. It made it obvious who was truly in control, and who was sexually available.

Lashawndra’s pheromones not only controlled Melody’s behavior, but they put especially receptive women into a form of ‘heat’ making them unable to resist being sexually compliant to whomever possessed/emitted those powerful pheromones, regardless of their actual orientation. Melody was now utterly defenseless, without any self-esteem to protect her, and deeply dosed by the powerful pheromones. She was subject to her body’s physical responses.

In this case, Lashawndra’s pheromones were basically making Melody into Lashawndra’s ‘sexual puppet’.

Whether Melody understood it or not, and whether Lashawndra fully understood or not, Lashawndra simply knew her pheromones were beginning to control Melody’s body as if by remote control. Now Lashawndra had to train the woman’s mind to match her specifications. Specifications that Lashawndra had long daydreamt about, she eventually wanted Melody to have zero desire to do anything else.

Melody was still staring at the face of the dominant young thief, while being overwhelmed by her pheromones. This was quickly ‘imprinting’ Melody with this association.

Arousal=Lashawndra, Arousal=Lashawndra. Arousal=Lashawndra.

Arousal=Lashawndra, Arousal=Lashawndra. Arousal=Lashawndra.

Melody had no control now over her body’s little mini-twerks. She simply kept staring at that young, arrogant face, smirking at her while her own body rocked in pleasure, causing her to softly moan. This 19 year old stranger Lashawndra equaled intense arousal.

Lashawndra then smiled and she convulsed in laughter seeing how very susceptible this bitch really was, Melody had become like a cat in heat after licking her lip.

When Lashawndra gave the ‘sit’ signal Melody used on her dog earlier, she watched Melody herself immediately comply, as Melody said: “Sit”!

Melody instantly sat perfectly with her palms still flat on the ground, her arms between her knees, and her feet now flat under her, unaware of what was happening, or why she was so easily obeying. Her expression was one of awe and surprise at her predicament. Lashawndra made a mental note of that look.

Melody then passively looked up at the tall young woman with that look, her expression otherwise blank. Melody’s jaw was slack, and her mouth and sex her were wet. Melody’s heart was racing, not understanding what was happening to her.

Lashawndra was now getting really excited about her growing power, and she put her hands on her hips and then she patted her tiny soft belly. It wasn’t big, really, it simply wasn’t flat, toned and ripped, the way that Melody’s was. Lashawndra’s tummy was more like Madonna’s tummy back in the day.

At 6ft 1″ tall, muscular, sturdy, slightly voluptuous and large breasted Lashawndra: actually only weighed 175, with a BMI of 24.8. ‘I am Tall, strong and sexy’ Lashawndra told Melody, bragging on herself.

Lashawndra then spoke with a commanding authority, it sounded like a speech she had given before: “I done read on the internet they did some study, showing black women with a few extra pounds, (she grabbed her miniscule muffin top) have a better self esteem than skinny little white bitches do”

Lashawndra asked: “Did you know that? Little Miss uppity?”

Melody stammered and she answered in a slight monotone, having trouble finding her words: “Um, uh, I, did not, ma’am.. ” replied Melody, her mind lost in a fog.

She was so confused, having trouble even making sentences now.

Lashawndra interrupted her. “I wasn’t finished, so don’t talk bitch, til I command you to speak!” she demanded. ‘Do you understand me?’ asked Lashawndra.

Melody felt herself shrinking even more, and she meekly answered ‘yes ma’am’ very softly and then she remained quiet, obeying the arrogant, bossy younger woman.

Lashawndra refreshed her palms with her armpit scent and then she re-dosed Melody, yet again. Oh, there it was again, that smell ugh, oh, yes, the even stronger blank expression grew into that mischievous grin. Melody now awaited more commands from the young intruder. Melody offered only a soft sigh in reply to the new dosing, almost a soft groan.

“Now”: demanded Lashawndra: “ Get up and Strip naked for me, uppity white bitch, get undressed for your new roommate.”

Lashawndra slowly read aloud from her phone: she didn’t really read with fluency, and her manner of speech divulged her history of truancy. It was at best, a stilted speech.

‘Your new best friend and new roommate Lashawndra: This what it say Lashawndra means’: Lashawndra continued:

‘La-shawn-dra: You complete what you start. You got executive ability, you a leader. You wise and appreciate beauty. (she then took a selfie) You bold, independent, interested in research an shit. You know what you want and why you want it. You are always looking for an oppor-tunity. I done found one…today.”

Lashawndra then turned to look at Melody.

“Now let’s see.. that skinny little body, I wanna see what I’m getting for my money. She said disparagingly. She then laughed and she stomped her large foot.

Go ahead and just toss all them clothes in a pile and then stand at perfect attention when you done, all flexed an’ shit, then ask your Queen: how you can serve her”. She clapped. “Chop Chop cause Ima tell you what to do from now on. From-now-on, bitch’ said Lashawndra, snickering.

Then, from sitting like a trained dog, Melody rose to her feet with her yoga adherent’s poise and she obediently removed her conservative dog walking clothing, her modest shirt, her rather little, sports bra, her yoga pants, her conservative panties,(lacy cheeky panties by Montelle intimates) and she just tossed them all into a pile on the floor, fairly quickly for a woman dazed. She then stood at attention.

Melody revealed that she had a rather tight, very fit, very deeply tanned body, sporting rock hard, well defined abs, zero tats, and a conservative extended bikini wax.

Lashawndra thought to her self: (that’ll be a Hollywood wax in no time, I’ll even laser that shit clean if I want.)

Lashawndra then suddenly grabbed Melody’s crotch with one strong hand and she began to manipulate it, stimulating Melody’s clitoris, while inserting her long middle finger briskly into her.

Melody gasped, but Lashawndra just looked deep into Melody’s eyes while she did this and she spoke in a slow, deliberate tone:

Lashawndra : ‘From now on, unless you leave My house, by My command: NAKED is Your New Uniform now. You are now my obedient personal servant.”

Lashawndra demanded: “Repeat to me: ‘Naked is my uniform, I am now your obedient personal servant.’

Melody was getting aroused and repeated: “Naked is my uniform. I am now… your obedient…. personal servant.” She moaned softly.

Lashawndra continued: “You will serve your ebony Queen Nude now, and… you like being trained. You are eager to please me, and you belong at my beautiful ebony feet” “Do you understand me, my obedient bitch? Say it! Til I tell you to stop!’

In a slight Monotone: Melody repeated, “I understand… I serve my Queen Nude now… I like being trained, I’m eager to please you, and I belong at your……( a part of Melody may have wanted to say “I don’t like feet”…and may have wanted to resist, but as Lashawndra kept stimulating her clit, and skillfully fingering her Melody trembled as her first orgasm began. Melody then shuddered and Lashawndra breathed heavily into her face: and she said quietly—“ Only Lashawndra controls when you cum now”

Lashawndra then squeezed a nipple with her other hand. Melody wanted to say ‘No,’ she wanted to say ‘I hate feet’ but then Melody heard herself squeal as the orgasm rocked her small body “I, I, belong at your beautiful..ugh.. ebony feet’ ma’am, there was some perceptible hesitation the first time, but a little less with each repetition, and Lashawndra made Melody repeat it, over and over, as she kept one hand on her crotch, and alternately stimulated her nipples. Making Melody cum yet again, and Melody repeated this sentence for some time, more smoothly each utterance.

Melody was unaware that each repetition was implanting a mantra that was to take over her existence. Without realizing it, Lashawndra was combining flooding/exposure and operant conditioning. Lashawndra laid down her rules to the entranced, orgasmic Melody who was repeating her growing mantra with fluency.

Lashawndra laid it out: ‘As Queen Lashawndra’s loyal subject, and obedient personal servant, the only clothes you needs to worry about now were Queen Lashawndra’s. Maintaining them, constantly pampering your Queen’s feet and even adoring her footwear.” These would be Melody’s primary duties now. Melody was to be deeply, deeply trained. This was something Lashawndra had long imagined and fantasized about doing for years.

Lashawndra then let go, and she stepped back and gave Melody the dog signal ‘now lay down’ then she harshly said: ‘Close your eyes and lay down’ as Melody often used on Antebellum.

Melody went from attention to kneeling, her body still trembling. Then she began leaning forward with her arms out stretched in front, her palms on the floor, her knees beneath her, the tops of her feet and chest pressed onto the floor. It was as if she lying prostrate to the 19 year old intruder.

Melody was faced forward; her face was now mere inches from Lashawndra’s large, fragrant, and sandaled feet. Melody’s eyes were closed but her sightline was the front of those sandals and Lashawndra’s toes. Melody was now more obedient than Antebellum ever was.

Lashawndra demanded: “Now lick your lips again bitch.” Melody was dosed again and felt that wave of pheromone pleasure roll thru her body, like low level electrical stimulation.

Lashawndra then wiped her moist hand off on Melody’s discarded clothes.

Then Lashawndra spoke: ‘When I say, open your eyes, you are gonna really, really like what you see. You are gonna memorize every little detail. Now: open them eyes and just stare right at my feet, and realize just how beautiful they are, study everything about em, keep and running those mantras in your head.”

“And now: Stay..Stay” demanded Lashawndra, smirking. Melody gasped when she opened her eyes and say how close she was while staring at the large ebony feet.

Melody just remained in that pose, not moving for some time while Lashawndra continued, casually snapping photos with her phone and occasionally nonchalantly swiping it, then returning her attention back to Melody who was still staring at those big feet, feeling that pheromone arousal. She studied the vascular tops, the line where dark met light skin, the length of the toenails, the loop and whirl of the footprint on toe as they lifted. Melody could occasionally see under the long toes and in between them as Lashawndra took the pictures, with her feet occasionally flexing, revealing the deeply stained insole of the sandal. Melody just kept staring, while re-running her new mantras.

Lashawndra then said flatly: “ Remember bitch: I talk: You obey. I make all the rules, you just follow them.’ Now, Tell me who makes all the rules.” Said Lashawndra.

Melody slowly answered from her position on the floor: “You make all the rules, ma’am, I just follow them.”

Lashawndra made Melody repeat that about 30 times and add it to the mantra.

Having seen Melody’s response to the pheromones, thus far, Lashawndra expected that this successful woman, a good 17 years her senior, would simply comply with the 19 year olds’ outrageous demands. It was indeed a power trip for young Lashawndra, so… she continued.

Lashawndra watched for a moment, as Melody remained in lay down position, unmoving, except for some slight pelvic trembling. Melody’s body stayed aroused as she continually stared at those big feet, deeply studying them.

Lashawndra had another test to show her power and control over the hapless woman:

“Now: Get up and kneel for me, bitch,” demanded Lashawndra. Melody brought in her arms, and pushed herself to kneeling, with her hands on her knees, her back was straight, all while sitting on her feet. This was a perfect, rather ordinary yoga ‘Vajrasana kneel’, but it was not the exact kneel that Lashawndra had wanted.

Lashawndra frowned and she shook her head no, then she forcefully guided Melody, positioning her while she commanded.

“ Damn it, I gotta teach you everything”. She moved Melody’s arms gruffly behind her back, locking her elbows. “Elbows locked, arms straight behind your back bitch! I want your fingers locked together tight” Lashawndra brought Melody’s hands together.

Lashawndra then slowly raised Melody’s clasped arms up behind her vertically to just where it was uncomfortable.

Once Melody whimpered a little, Lashawndra stopped there. “Like this” she demanded. Melody then held them there while Lashawndra strutted in front of her.

Lashawndra said: “And bring your tiny little chest pushed up real high, and your head way up, so you be staring right at me, just waiting, so eager for my next command.’

Melody complied, holding the pose while her gaze stayed on the angry young face.

Lashawndra instructed: ‘this is now your: ‘go to’ pose; this is how you will ‘always kneel to me’ or any sista I say you kneel to, breathing only through your nose. Say it!”

Melody held the pose and repeated: “This is now my ‘go to’ pose; this is how I will ‘always kneel to you’ or any sister you say I kneel to, breathing only through my nose.”

Lashawndra continued: ‘This goes into the Mantra too- “Say: I am submissive and obedient to my new best friend, my new Queen, and ALL of her ebony girlfriends. ’Let me hear you say that 100x. Demanded Lashawndra.

Melody complied, saying: “I am submissive and obedient to my new best friend, my new Queen, and all of her ebony girlfriends.” Melody’s mind heard ‘all her ebony girlfriends’ and it was filled with concern for a split second.. but then after a few repetitions… never questioned it again. She started with a struggling monotone the first 5 times of so, but it got smoother and more convincing.

Melody remained motionless. “I am submissive and obedient to my new best friend, my new Queen, and all her ebony girlfriends’ was indeed added to the growing loop of mantras in Melody’s head now. Melody’s pose was breathtaking to see.

‘Now, stand!” bellowed Lashawndra. Melody gratefully relaxed her arms, then brought in one leg, then the other and then Melody snapped to standing at rigid attention again. Lashawndra ordered Melody to flex her legs once in a while (so Melody wouldn’t faint unexpectedly).

Now Lashawndra looked over her ‘new loyal subject’ as one would look over a horse one wishes to purchase. Lashawndra breathed hard into Melody’s face again, commanding her to inhale deeply. When she did, Melody’s eyes grew wide, somehow enchanted by her new ‘best friends’ breath. (exhaled breath has pheromones)

Melody was then ordered to slowly rotate in place, and to show her teeth, to raise and lower her arms, then do slow, wide squats, and then stand on her tip toes and reach up high.

Lashawndra noticed that Melody had no tattoos at all; and her skin was very deep bronze with very little fat. ‘Too skinny’ muttered Lashawndra under her breath.

Lashawndra again roughly squeezed Melody’s nipples, and then slapped her ass a few times, and then she walked around her like a general inspecting a troop, sizing Melody up.

Lashawndra pushed the back of Melody’s knee to watch Melody struggle to regain standing at attention from almost losing her balance. Every few minutes Lashawndra would rub Melody’s face with her freshly pheromone scented palm.

Lashawndra then ordered Melody:

Lashawndra “You gonna hold nice and still now, however I pose you, til I tell you” and she physically posed Melody in many different poses as if Melody was merely a store mannequin, a doll, demanding Melody ‘stay like that’ while she took a photo and then Lashawndra took several pictures with her phone of each pose.

Melody was posed saluting, standing at attention, posed like a dummy in a store window, kneeling while hugging Lashawndra’s long leg, her open lips kissing Lashawndra’s knee, then down on all fours with her tongue out as Lashawndra pushed her butt right up to it, and then kissing the bruises on Lashawndra’s arms, sticking her tongue out while Lashawndra pressed the sole of her sandal to it, laughing.

Lashawndra also laughed at the extent of her control already, as she reviewed the shots, leaving Melody waiting on all fours while she did, her foot on Melody’s back, still mumbling her new mantras incessantly.

Lashawndra then vigorously rubbed her index finger under her own lips, and, all along her gums around the inside of her mouth, and then she scraped her tongue as well.

Lashawndra gave Melody a command:

Lashawndra ‘Now- move to squatting bitch, balancing on the balls of your feet, and put your arms in front, tight to your sides, wrists even with your chest, all limp and shit, your fingers all pointed down. Melody complied. She was posed like a begging dog.

Lashawndra demanded: ‘Now open your mouth and pant, like the damned dog that white women be’.

Lashawndra then stuck her wet, slippery finger right into Melody’s mouth.

“And..Suck it”. Lashawndra ordered. Melody did, and then her pupils fully dilated, tasting the tangy inside of the young stranger’s mouth. (It didn’t really have much ‘taste’ as much as it was symbolic of Lashawndra’s control)

Lashawndra said disdainfully “You didn’t earn that little treat yet, but you know you love it, and you’ll want it, especially 1st thing in the morning because for you… it’s a reward, a treat… now thank me” Lashawndra said to her, quite full of herself, laughing as she waited.

Melody obediently thanked her.

Lashawndra knew very little about yoga but this was the bastardization of an Ayurvedic practice , called Jihwa Prakshalana.

Lashawndra wondered if she could do what’s called a coconut oil pull upon waking and gift Melody with the coconut oil when she was done.

Meanwhile:

Melody continued to thank Lashawndra, and then quite abruptly, Lashawndra then used the ‘kneel’ signal again and watched Melody quickly revert to her go-to, kneeling obediently, with a vacant yet mischievous look forced on her face by the powerful pheromones, and the taste of young Lashawndra’s sweet saliva.

Lashawndra then stood closely in front of Melody, her powerful frame towering over her once again.

Chapter 3 end