The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A bit of a departure for me so I hope you like it. Enjoy.

You would be hard-pressed to find a more stereotypical all-American family than the Arnolds. Father Matt, a lawyer. Mother Barbara an executive at an advertising agency. Daughter Celeste a sophomore in college. Son Carl a senior in high school. Both high grades. Comfortable lifestyle, close family ties, all in all the ideal America dream family.

It had taken a while for the Arnolds to achieve this level of success and they intended to take the final step towards the modern day assurance of success: Moving into a private community. It had taken them a while to find the right one, but Hollow Haven seemed to be just perfect. It was a gated community, the houses similar in style but each with their own unique flair and characteristics so the place didn’t seem too rigid. It had been set up only a few years ago, yet had already grown faster than many people expected it to. The realtor, an attractive dark-haired woman named Diane, was eager to show the Arnolds around. Barbara fell in love with the house on first sight and Matt was impressed by the low cost for such a nice place. It didn’t take long for them to write out the papers and move in.

They moved in at the beginning of the summer so Celeste was home to help and set up her room for when she would come home for vacations. The commute to Matt and Barbara’s offices wasn’t too far and best of all, the neighbors were all incredibly friendly. A couple of them helped the family move in and threw a barbecue to welcome them to the community. The families were quite similar to the Arnolds, successful parents with several children. The Arnolds were happy to see that the community didn’t discriminate, blacks, Latinos and Asians among the residents, adding to the interesting mix of conversations.

The people in Hollow Haven were all quite happy with their lot in life. A bit too happy, Barbara once told Matt but they both chalked it up to the security such a community gave them and the ability to feel a lot safer at night. Little they did realize that such security invariably came at a high price.

Celeste hummed to herself as she sat outside the pool, working on her tan. She was in fine form, her bikini flaunting her full young breasts and her long legs, her long blond hair draped in the chair behind her. Her eyes were closed behind her sunglasses as she let the sun beat down on her. She was determined to use most of her time off working on her tan. Both parents were at work and wouldn’t be back for a while yet and Carl was taking a bike ride to keep in shape. God, this was the life. She figured another five minutes and then she could take a quick dip inside the pool before she got ready to go out with some friends.

A ringing sound caught her attention and Celeste groaned as she stood up and removed her sunglasses. She quickly walked back inside the house and headed towards the front door, the bell ringing again. She opened the door to see Diane the realtor standing before her. In contrast to the power business suit she usually wore, she was dressed quite casually, with a simple blouse and mini-skirt. She was in her forties but still quite attractive, shoulder-length dark hair framing her face, a slight smile at the sight of Celeste. “Hello,” she said. “I wanted to talk to your parents. It involves a last couple of conditions for living in Haven Hollow. Are they in?”

“Um, no, I’m afraid not,” Celeste said. “Can I give them a message from you?”

“In a way, I guess you could,” Diane said, locking her eyes on Celeste’s. “Let me in.”

Celeste was about to say no, but something stopped her. She figured it couldn’t do any harm to let Diane in to talk for a bit. It wasn’t like a serial killer could just get inside the place with no one knowing. So, what harm could it do? She let Diane enter the foyer, the woman glancing about at the fully-furnished entranceway with an appraising eye. “Very nice,” she said. “You moved in more quickly than I thought.”

“We had a lot of help,” Celeste said. “Amazing how people just chip in around here.”

“Yes, it is very friendly,” Diane said. “People like to do things for one another around here. Brings us all together that way. It rubs off one you and you really can’t help doing something for me. Say, removing your bikini?”

Celeste stared at her in shock. “Excuse me?”

“Remove your suit. All of it.”

Celeste was about to tell this woman to get the hell out of her house until she looked into Diane’s eyes, which suddenly appeared to glow in the light of the foyer. Suddenly, even though she made no command to it, Celeste reached behind her and undid her bikini top, letting it drop to the floor. Her young breasts were revealed much to Celeste’s dismay. Even though she gave commands to her hands to stop, she felt herself bend over and let her suit drop to the floor. Diane moved around Celeste, who suddenly found herself stuck fast in the middle of the foyer, totally naked, helpless to move or speak before this madwoman, whose eyes were roving over every inch of her naked body. “Nice,” Diane said. “Very nice. A bit soft in places, but in the right way. You are quite the catch, my dear.”

“What is this? What are you doing to me?” Celeste suddenly found her tongue able to work, her words bursting like a flood. “Get out of here, get out of our house now!”

“Get out? I only just got here,” Diane said, letting her hands drag along Celeste’s breasts, pinching the nipples. Celeste couldn’t help but tremble under Diane’s touch and despite herself felt a wave of pleasure cover her as the realtor circled around, moving her hands over her ass. The front door suddenly opened and Carl stepped in, his dark blond hair tinged with sweat, wearing a sweat-stained shirt and shorts. He stopped in the doorway, his eyes wide at the stunning sight before him.

“Ah, more for the party,” Diane said, smiling at Carl.

“What—what is this?” Carl said, glancing at his naked sister and the stranger touching her.

“Carl, get out. Get out now and get help, she’s dangerous.” Before Celeste could continue, Diane put a finger to her lips and instantly the teenager felt her voice shut off. Diane focused her eyes back on Carl and her smile widened. “Celeste and I were just about to enjoy some fun and now you’re here. My, those clothes must be uncomfortable to be in. Why don’t you take them all off?”

Celeste watched in horror as her brother began to disrobe, his eyes and face marked in confusion as he did so. They stared at one another, neither understanding what was happening but both realizing the danger they were in. Soon, Carl was naked, his hard cock springing out towards Diane, who gripped it hard. “Ah. Such a nice family. Such striking similarities. Come along now, children.” She gripped Carl by his cock, Celeste by her breasts and led them away. The brother and sister exchanged another terrified glance as their feet involuntarily followed Diane towards the master bedroom.

It was usual for both Matt and Barbara to come home at roughly the same time, making family dinners a routine for the home. Barbara was highly attractive, with blond hair done in a short, professional cut, wearing a power suit. Matt was dark-haired with a handsome build, his own suit slightly undone to celebrate the end of the work day. “Hey, hon,” Matt said, kissing his wife on the cheek. “Want me to cook tonight?”

“Better make it simple,” Barbara answered. “Celeste is going out with friends tonight.” She and her husband walked out of the garage and towards the house, entering it. “Kids, we’re home!” Barbara called, putting her briefcase down on the table as they walked through the kitchen. “Kids? You here?” Both she and Matt heard the noise at the same time, a grunting sort of noise that was coming from their main bedroom. The two adults moved towards the bedroom, opening the door to stare in shock at the sight before them.

Diane lay naked on the bed, her large breasts on display fully. Celeste sat on top of her, allowing Diane to lick at her pussy and squeeze her breasts. Carl was slamming his cock in and out of Diane’s clit, his mouth licking at her very large tits, slipping along the tight nipples. Diane’s hands continued to squeeze Celeste’s young breasts, gripping harder with each thrust of Carl’s cock inside her.

“What the hell is going on here?” Matt screamed. Barbara just covered her mouth in shock at the goings-on, Diane crying out as Carl came inside her, his orgasm rocking her body just before Celeste’s juices fell into her open mouth. Diane pushed Celeste aside and glanced up at her shocked parents. “Oh, hello. We’ve just been killing time until you arrived.”

“Get out,” Barbara hissed. “Get out of my house right now.”

“I’m afraid I can’t,” Diane said as she pushed Carl off the bed and sat up, her eyes focusing on the two adults. “No, I really think I want to stay right here and have you two fuck me. So why don’t you two undress so we can get started on that?”

Carl and Barbara’s shock grew as they suddenly realized they were undressing right before this woman, their hands moving to unzip and unbutton their shirts and pants as Diane simply stared at them with those strange eyes. “What is this?” Matt said as he pulled his shirt off. “What are you doing to us?”

“That is the question, isn’t it?” Diane smiled. “Maybe I hypnotized you when you first arrived here and you’re now enacting post-hypnotic suggestions. Maybe you’ve been subjected to subliminal messages to lower your resistance to my commands. Maybe I’m using special mind powers to make you do what I tell you but stay aware of it all. Maybe I’m a witch or a demon. Doesn’t really matter, does it? You’ll do what I tell you to and you’ll pleasure me just like everyone else in Hollow Haven.”

“Everyone?”

“Yes, Barbara, dear, everyone. Every single man, woman and child in this place is under my direct control. Oh, there weren’t really any signs. Everyone is conditioned to give no sign whatsoever as to what I really do here, just painful smiles whenever a new family shows up. Oh, don’t worry, your lives will continue as normal, except when I drop by. Even then, don’t worry too much, I won’t make you go at it each other. Just me. Now, come on over here. Celeste, Carl, just stand there and watch while Mommy and Daddy and I have fun.”

The two teens stood against the wall facing the bed, unable to do much more than blink as the two adults, their faces still in denial over what their bodies were doing. Diane got onto her knees, reaching over and bringing Matt’s hard cock to her lips, licking at it as she sat herself up, allowing Barbara to slide her mouth under her, her tongue going towards Diane’s pussy and starting to lick at it as Diane started to suck Matt’s cock. Celeste and Carl knew what was going to happen. How their parents were going to do their best to fight these feelings of desire now crashing into their brains. How they would slowly give into their own passions, be lost in lust for this woman. And how that lust would control them even more.

Diane’s mouth continued to slide over Matt’s erect member, licking at the tip as she pinched his balls. Under her, Barbara’s disgust was now mixed with desire for this wet pussy as her tongue motions increased, licking about Diane’s pussy more and more. Diane’s mouth circled around Matt’s member, sucking him off more and more with each moment, the man’s eyes closed in lust as he felt too much pleasure to resist anymore, his cum beginning to build under Diane’s expert tongue and touch. Before he could stop himself, Matt came, his wad blasting into Diane’s mouth, her tongue continuing to lick away every drop she could. Beneath her, Barbara was startled by feeling Diane’s cum splashing onto her face, the surprise driving her to come herself. And thus, she and her husband gave themselves over to the woman who now controlled them as readily as she controlled their home. A woman with plans for this entire family.

If you pass by Hollow Haven, you’ll see a nice, normal neighborhood. Kids at play, families having parties, the typical gated community. But if you were stay at night, you would hear other sounds. Sounds of people making love, families merging together, neighbors making love to neighbors in different patterns, different couplings, all designed by the same woman who designed their community. But no one would ever hear any of it from the residents. They simply smile and tell you how wonderful Hollow Haven is, their expressions letting none of their inner pain through. They’re just a normal group of people who can’t wait to let you into their neighborhood.