The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Welcome To Typing School

Author: Hypnobubbles

Chapter 5

“Sir, I have kind of a silly question, if I may…” Bubbles said, smiling humbly as she closed the door to my office behind us.

I blinked, a little unsure how we got there again.

“You uh… you may, Bubbles.” I said, trying to give my voice a paternal tone and gesturing for her to sit down. I took my own seat behind my desk. “And I’m sure that your question, whatever it may be, is not silly at all. You see, I’ve been watching you for a while now, and…”

“Oh yes!” She interrupted me, grinning coyly. “I noticed that, Sir!”

And with that, she had me blushing and stuttering again.

“I was uhm… meaning to say that, well, you don’t seem like the type of girl who asks silly questions.”

“Thank you Sir.” She said, giving me a polite nod. “Always trying my best. Besides, I don’t mind very much if I’m being watched. Matter of fact, I kinda like it.”

“Well, that’s not the worst personality trait for a secretary.” I remarked. “But please, sweetie, what’s your question that you wanted to ask? Because I have a couple questions of my own, you know.”

“Oh.” She said, briefly looking up at me, seeming a little worried.

“Yes. But please, you go first dearie.”

“Okay… uhm Sir, do you think that… theoretically… it would be possible for a secretary to…”

I looked at her expectantly, but she hesitated. “To do what?” I inquired.

“To hypnotize someone.”

There was a moment of awkward silence.

“Hypnotize someone?” I asked finally, barely believing my ears. I was surprised by how directly she was approaching the subject. “Well, in theory, yes, of course, why not.”

She smiled happily and had some of that glow in her eyes… almost like a little girl about to open her birthday presents.

“Of course”, I quickly added, raising my index finger, “it would be highly inappropriate for a secretary to do so, since a secretary is not supposed to control people’s minds. She’s supposed to keep the files in order, take calls, make coffee and look her best.”

Bubbles gave me a cute little pout. “Aw… but… teachers like you can be mind controllers, right?“

“Well yes, of course. But we don’t do it for fun or shenanigans. Just simply to help you girls learn.”

“Oh of course!” she said ironically. “It’s for our best!”

I frowned at her. “I mean it sweetie, a secretary isn’t meant to hypnotize. A secretary is supposed to always be the one staring into the spiral. Not the other way round, and no exceptions!”

“Right.” She confirmed. “Absotibly. No exceptions.”

I grinned at her. “Good girl.” I said

She bit her lower lip and hissed a “Thank you.”

I so loved her responsiveness to posthypnotic triggers.

“And you, as a teacher…” She said after a while with a devious grin. “You’re supposed to be the one staring at the secretary’s hips, right?”

“What?!” I blurted out, baffled.

“Sorry Sir, you said it yourself and of course I had noticed it before. You’ve been watching me. Very closely I might add.”

“Uhhhhm… I… well…” I stammered helplessly. I hadn’t thought she might notice but of course she was right, I loved staring at those hips as they were… perfect.

“It’s okay Sir, I don’t mind you staring, as long as you admit it.”

“But… but…”

“That’s right Sir, my butt. That’s where you’ve been looking the other day on the stairs, right? Staring, deeply, and enjoying every second of it?”

“Uh…”

“Sir, relax please. It’s not a very big deal okay? Just admit that you love staring at my hips and I’ll drop the subject. Okay?”

I let out a sigh of defeat. “Okay Bubbles, you have a point there. Your hips look beautiful, I like your curves and yes, I have snuck a peek or two when you were walking so invitingly up those stairs. Satisfied?”

She gave me a calm, almost motherly smile. “See? That wasn’t hard to admit now, was it?”

“No.” I said, looking down on the floor in shame.

“And there is no need to be ashamed, because I’m going to be a secretary and it’s totally normal for a secretary to be checked out and admired by every straight male in the office. That’s how offices work, isn’t it?”

“Yes Bubbles, it kind of is.”

“Yay!” She exclaimed. “I learned something today!”

She was grinning at me like a ditzy school girl. Which she wasn’t much of really, as I knew at this point.

“Sweetie” I said after a while, “I hope you’ll learn a little more at this school than just the fact that men will lust after you. As well as certain women, I might add. But there are other, more important things.”

“Oh absolutely, Sir. I’m ever so eager to learn about other things as well. Like, the fact that I could hypnotize you easily.”

“What?!”

“I mean, theoretically, Sir. And with all due respect.”

“How on earth would you even attempt to do that, Bubbles? And besides, I already told you that you’re not supposed to even think about hypnotizing people. Much less your teacher. Okay?”

She giggled. “Relax, Sir. I’m not going to hypnotize you. That is, unless you keep staring at my hips all the time. Then I might hypnotize you with them.“

She wriggled teasingly in her chair.

I chuckled. “Right. Hip-hypnosis. Hip-nosis. I get it. Clever girl!”

“Oh you just named it Sir! Hip-nosis! That’s what I’m going to call it.”

“Okay, sweetie, now you’re being silly after all.” I said, laughing out loud.

“Sowwy Sir” She said, bowing her head and looking up at me like a cute cartoon bunny.

“Well dearie, I answered your question, didn’t I?”

She nodded.

“Good. So now you can answer mine, like a good girl. Right?”

“Right.” She said, nodding again.

“Splendid. So please tell me: What on earth happened the other day, with you, me and nurse Rachel?”

She giggled hysterically and I frowned at her in return.

“Bubbles, stop with the giggles and answer my question!” I demanded firmly.

“Sorry Sir, it’s just… funny. Uhm… well, okay. No more giggles.”

“Right.” I said, looking at her expectantly. “No more giggles. Instead, tell me what happened.”

“Yes Sir. You uh… kind of kept following me around.”

“Following you around? What, you mean like, around campus?”

“Yes. I first noticed it on the stairs. I turned my head and saw you, uh, well, quite blatantly looking at my bottom as I walked.”

“Whoops.”

“Yeah. That’s what I said, because, you know, I dropped a pen for some reason so I had to pick it up.”

“Oh dear…”

“And still you kept staring. I mean, everybody knows how much you like checking out your students and we certainly manage to give you a boner sometimes, but… it hadn’t been that obvious to me before.”

I swallowed, loudly.

“And so I asked if you liked what you’re seeing. And you just nodded, never taking your eyes off my… tush. And the longer you stood there the more wild ideas shot through my head. And at some point I said… some stuff…”

“What sort of stuff?”

“Like… that if you touched my bottom with your lips, you would become incredibly tired, and that my butt and your lips were magnets and that…”

“What?!” I exclaimed. “You said that to me?!“

She nodded.

“So… you basically gave me suggestions. Embarrassing ones, I might add.”

She nodded. “That’s how Rachel explained it to me. You’re very suggestible.”

“I knew it!” I said triumphantly. “So Rachel put the whole hypnosis idea into your head?”

“No Sir. That was you. Rachel never hypnotized me. But you did. You hypnotized me, somehow, in your office on that first day I came here. And I liked it. Rachel was just the first person to ever explain to me how the whole thing works.”

I nodded. “And that’s exactly why nurses shouldn’t teach. They teach all the wrong things to you curious girls and before you know it, your silly buttnosis idea becomes threatningly true.”

“Hipnosis.” She corrected me.

“Right.” I said. “Hipnosis. What a nonsensical concept. Well, let’s get it right out of your pretty little head again, shall we?”

“What?!” Bubbles said, indignantly jumping up and backing away from me, the chair falling over behind her. “No way! I’m not hurting anybody with it, so why would you take it away from me?! I like hipnosis!”

“Because Miss Holloway wants you to be a secretary!” I said. “A cute, obedient little secretary. Stunningly beautiful and deeply hypnotized. Not hypnotic, not hip-notic, just hypnotized. And Miss Holloway doesn’t like bad news from me, so I don’t even have much choice in the matter… And she certainly wouldn’t like one of her students walking around wiggling her hypnotic backside into everybody’s face.”

“That’s so not what I do, Sir! You’re exaggerating! I’m a secretary, not a slut! Besides, you are the pervert who couldn’t stop staring!“

“Okay sorry.” I admitted. “I was trying to make a point. But let’s not make a fuss now. Okay? We both know that there is no way out of this except you going under and having your mind wiped. Okay? Just be a good girl and sit that naughty hipno-tushy back down so I can make you forget all about it.”

“No freaking way.” She said, crossing her arms.

“Bubblekins, you know I could trance you with one little word, don’t you?” I challenged her.

“You could try Sir. Or you could try something else instead… for example, why not try hipnosis?”

She turned around, arched her back and gave her bottom a cute little wiggle. Instantly, my eyes were fixated on it.

“I…you…” I stammered.

“Shhh…!” She hissed and I fell silent.

Slowly and ever so gently, she began swaying her hips back and forth, standing in place. It wasn’t the same, exaggerated motion her hips would perform when she walked. Instead, she just kept shifting her weight from one leg onto the other and back again, resulting in a subtle, yet mesmerizingly sexy view before my weary eyes. The rhythm was perfectly measured to lull a teacher’s mind into trance and for the first time, I was almost excited to go along.

“See?” Came her voice, somewhere from a distance. “It’s not necessary to trigger me when instead you can go ahead and trigger yourself! Yes, that’s right, you like triggering yourself, don’t you, Sir?”

“Yes…” I mumbled dreamily. “I like triggering myself.”

“Good boy. Of course you do! Triggering yourself is fun, isn’t it?”

“Triggering myself is fun!”

“The funnest thing in the world, Sir!”

“The… most… funny thing…”

“No thinking, silly! Just repeat mindlessly: Triggering yourself is the funnest thing in the world.”

“Triggering myself is the funnest thing in the world!”

“Good boy! See? Being mindless is good!”

I smiled to myself, and to her, as she was so right about that mindless thing.

“Now, why don’t you go ahead and say your own trance trigger, Sir?”

“Mary had a little lamb!” I heard someone say… someone… with my own voice… why would I say that to myself?

* * *

“Hey, Rachel!”

“Oh, Hi Sir Mister Anderson! How are you doing today?”

“I’m doing very well thank you.”

“Great! Well, what can I do for you? Any booboos you need me to take care of?” She asked, grinning.

“No, no, like I said, I’m fine. I just wanted to uhm… thank you.”

“Oh?” She asked, looking at me quizzically.

“Yes, well, for assisting me in my pursuit of turning Bubbles into the bestes… I mean, best secretary she can be.”

Rachel gave me a big smile. “Oh my, you’re welcome Sir. I’m glad you value my efforts and to be quite honest, I was almost a little afraid you might… well, frown upon me teaching Bubbles that little thing about how hypnosis works… you know, the other day?”

I smiled at her and shook my head. “No, no, it’s great! Any good hypnotized secretary should know a few things about hypnosis herself. Really, I think it’s empowering.”

“Oh? Well it certainly is empowering, but… that doesn’t sound like you at all, Richard.” Rachel said.

I frowned at her. “Are you implying that I am against female self-empowerment? Because I’m all for that sort of thing! That’s why, for instance, I always preferred creating intelligent secretaries, instead of bimbos. It’s one of those things me and Holloway have frequent disputes over, you know. And I’m always totally pro-smarts.“

“Right.” She said. “You like a smart girl, as long as she obeys your every suggestion. Right, Richard?”

I frowned and blushed at the same time. She had me there. “I… well, I certainly do approve at certain females having hypnotic capabilities, I mean, if they are in the appropriate positions…”

“Like Holloway?”

“Like Principal Miss Holloway, yes.”

“And like me.” Rachel said with a sly grin. “Nurse Miss Rachel.”

I furrowed my brows more deeply.

“Well… apparantly it’s for good reason that you have these… abilities. Plus, Holloway has you on a sort of, you know, hypnotic leash.” I said, smirking triumphantly back at her. “Doesn’t she?”

“Absolutely.” Rachel replied with a reassuring nod. “I am completely under her control. That’s why I can never abuse my powers and that’s also why you totally did not lick my… oh, wait! You totally did lick my clit the other day. Well, I’ll be damned.”

“But… you dropped into a deep sleep right away, sweetie! That’s not really being in control, is it?”

“No, sweetie. But then again, we all drop to sleep unexpectedly from time to time.” She gave me a wink. “And thank goodness you woke me up the other day, in the sweetest manner possible if I may say so.”

Again, that sly grin. She made my cock twitch somehow, and I doubted that she was even using hypnosis on me at that point. It was strange, but something about her bratty, disobedient and unseemly behavior really spoke to me.

“Richard.” She said after a while.

“Yes?”

“Thank you. Thank you for accepting Bubbles as the kind of hipnotic secretary she wishes to be. Thank you for repsecting her life choice, at least this one time.”

“I… always respect my students.” I meekly defended myself.

“Richard, I’m not accusing you okay? I’m just saying that in my opinion, this time you did the right thing. Maybe you had your good reasons to act differently before. To deny her the goal of becoming a teacher and stick her into the typing school instead. Maybe Holloway had a good point and convinced you.”

“She did.” I said firmly.

Rachel laughed out loud. “You are so clueless about who hypnotizes you and why. But I think it’s cute. You’re cute. You know that?“

I nodded, hating how she could make me feel. But at least she had a good heart.

And she was a skilled hypnotist, maybe even more talented than me.

And she looked pretty damn smoking hot in that nurse’s uniform.

I grinned at her, unsure what to say. She took initiaitve, got up from her chair and slamming the door shut behind her, asked: “Shall I trigger you, or do you want me to be awake this time?”

* * *