The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to Your Life 2 — There’s No Turning Back

“Well Allison, don’t just kneel there, don’t you have something to say to your boyfriend?” the Master asked.

James couldn’t believe what was happening as he stood there, watching his girlfriend taking a break from giving a hypnotist who called himself the Master a blowjob. Yes, Allison had gotten more adventurous sexually, while he was still trying to figure things out. And here he was, backstage after a hypnosis show featuring his girlfriend’s best friend, who had brought him to the SEXXXPO. Carla… who was kneeling patiently next to his girlfriend, focused on the cock of this man who was apparently ‘the Master’.

James was snapped out of his own thoughts as Allison spoke in a very cheery voice.

“Welcome to your life!”

Confused, James gave a puzzled look first to his girlfriend,who immediately went back to bobbing up and down on the Master’s cock, then to the Master himself.

“Confused, James?” the Master asked with a laugh. “Don’t be, it’s a right of passage for all new potential slaves to be.”

“What?....” James said, his voice trailing off.

“I’ll let Allison explain, James,” the Master said. “Carla, it’s your turn. Allison, explain things to him.”

Carla immediately moaned with pleasure as she replaced Allison kneeling between the Master’s legs.

“Yes, Master!” Allison said in a sing-song voice, as she got up and took James’ hand.

“Allison?” the Master said with a laugh.

“Yes, Master?” the pretty blonde replied.

“Get dressed, we can’t have you wandering in public naked,” the Master laughed. “You lucked out James, she is a special one, so eager to please, and let’s be very honest, absolutely gorgeous. These types of girls always seem to like guys like you. Meek, loyal, eager, grateful...”

“Yes, Master, I forget sometimes!” Allison replied with a smile as she put on her pink spandex shorts and sports bra and a pair of pink sneakers.

“Oh and James, don’t try to be a hero, Allison won’t leave the premises without my permission, and if you try to leave, well let’s say it won’t be a fun experience,” the Master warned. “Right Allison?”

“Of course, Master!” the pretty blonde replied happily as she picked up her little pink purse and took James hand. “K James, let’s go! I have been waiting for this all week!”

Allison reached into her boyfriend’s pocket and took out his cell phone, which she left on the table by the Master. James couldn’t move fast enough to stop it- before he reluctantly took his girlfriend’s hand and looked at the Master, who was smiling as he pet Carla on the back of her head as she did some quality work between his legs.

“I love the Barbie look for Allison, don’t you James?” the Master teased. “Oh, and any ideas of anything silly like leaving or calling for help? I own room 613, the phone is a decoration and doesn’t work. Allison doesn’t have her phone either. Any silly ideas? Let’s just say it will be met with force, young man.”

James grunted and turned as Allison pulled him towards the door, and he thought there was no way Allison would ever willingly go for the degrading Barbie look, her being such a strong woman interested in breaking stereotypes. His Allison would not be in favor of this look. Ever.

As the pair reached the door, James heard the Master’s voice.

“Follow them, Vlad. Door duty,” the Master instructed as James winced.

“Yes, Master,” the large man said with an accent as he followed the pair to the elevator and to their room, where he stood outside the door of room 613.

Inside, Allison immediately gave James a big kiss and pushed him to the bed. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Allison reached down and felt James begin to get aroused.

“Still the same James!” she said with a big smile. “It’s so cute!”

“What’s going on, Allison, explain this to me…” James said.

“Well, first, it’s super cute that you still get hard when I kiss you.” the blonde in pink began. “And your cock is cute too! Well in comparison anyway!”

James blushed as he flashed back to seeing Allison between the legs of the Master, whose manhood was impressive, to say the least. Dwarfing his own for sure.

“Stop for a minute! What happened to you? What’s going on?” James had a million questions in his head and this was the best he could do in the moment, as the sexy Allison reached and undid his pants and began stroking him as they sat and talked. The blonde managed to pull his pants and underwear all the way down. The change in a day from the girlfriend he knew yesterday to the bimbo behaving slave of today was a very stark contrast for the college student to understand.

James was distracted by his girlfriend’s demeanor and her actions.

“You’re relentless….stop we need to get out of here…” he pleaded, loudly.

“Sorry sweetie, the Master sent Vlad so that won’t happen,” the blonde reasoned. “And you are gonna love what’s next!”

James removed her hand from his pants and stood up and asked loudly “What the hell is going on?”

Hearing the loud voice, Vlad opened the door and looked inside.

“It’s ok Vlad, I got it,” Allison said with a smile, allowing the large man to resume his activities outside the room. “Shhh James, you do not want to get Vlad mad, trust me… so just follow my lead, ok James?”

“So, James, you saw the Master’s show,” the blonde bombshell began, pushing James back to the bed, where she again began to start stroking him once again. “Well, he has a bunch of slaves. All between 19 and 30 years old. All trained through the Master’s hypnosis!”

James again pulled her hand from inside his pants, and stood up, pants and undies at his ankles.

“Enough! This is insane, let’s get out of here, I’m not kidding!” James begged, trying to escape.

“James, you don’t understand…” Allison said, still smiling. “Now sit down and I can tell you everything!”

Allison closed the distance and gave her boyfriend a big hug, and again led him to the bed with a series of passionate kisses and hugs.

James found himself with his back laying flat on the bed, Allison sitting on top of him, as she quickly undid her top and tossed it aside. Straddling the young man, she reached behind and started slowly stroking him. With her free hand she invited her boyfriend to begin to play with her breasts.

“MMMMMMM this is much better James, don’t you think?” Allison asked with a smile, her free hand unbuttoning his shirt.

James was quickly aroused under his girlfriend’s sexy ministrations, and lost the thought of running and or fighting for the moment.

“Good James, play with my tits, feels soooo good!” Allison cooed. “They are sooooo sensitive now!”

“What are you doing… stop…” James said, removing his hands from Allison’s chest.

The clever sexy girl pulled his hands back a second time, but when he refused to keep them there, Allison froze in place and looked up for a moment, then nodded and then resorted to something different.

“Well if you don’t want to talk like this…” she said as she climbed off of him, her eyes locked on his.

Before James could move, the beautiful college girl had taken him in her mouth and began to play with his chest at the same time, looking up at him as she made her mouth move along his manhood.

James’ protesting slowly fell away, as his arousal and his thoughts were now filled with Allison and her talent.

Her eyes looked up and she saw her boyfriend give in, his hands fell limp to the sides after attempting to remove her head from his shaft.

“He could never resist a blowjob,” the girl thought, as she continued her work.

Her boyfriend moaned loudly at her efficient work, as Allison felt pleased with her task. She held him on edge awhile, allowing her boyfriend to enjoy the moment. While wearing him out.

After what seemed a very long time, at least to James, he was finally allowed to finish.

“MMMMM,” Allison said, feeling herself climax at the same time as she swallowed everything James had to offer.

James was definitely not of clear mind, after the incredible efforts of his girlfriend, who kissed him and patted him on the head.

“Awwww just like always, such a sleepy boy after all that!” Allison said with a smile. “Stay right there don’t move I’ll be right back to lay with you I just need to clean up a sec…. Don’t move!”

She hesitated a moment, looked up, then proceeded back to her boyfriend.

Allison didn’t need to clean up, the Master left her very proficient to take everything she was given, and instead walked over to her bag and took out a rubber tube and a syringe.

“You were so amazing, James, that’s the longest you have ever lasted!” Allison exclaimed, placing the rubber tube around his left arm.

James moved the arm and groggily said “what… wait,,,”

Allison reacted quickly, “shhhhh sweetie just enjoy the moment, you were so amazing! You deserve to just rest a little…”

The rubber tube around his arm, Allison took the air out of the syringe and emptied the contents into her boyfriend.

“Whhattttt …….” James stuttered before being enveloped by unconsciousness.

“Sweet dreams sweetie!” Allison said, kissing him on the lips as he succumbed.

Allison put the syringe back into the container, then pulled out a second bag from inside her purse and placed it inside that bag and then put the second bag in the wastebasket in the room.

“Vlad, it’s time,” Allison said through a crack in the door, still topless after winning her wrestling match with her boyfriend.

“Very good, I have it from here,” Vlad said as he entered room 613.

“Yes, Vlad,” Allison replied as she stood next to the bed where her boyfriend lay unconscious, still topless, but smiling vacantly at attention and looking off into the distance.

Vlad pulled James, still naked save for the opened shirt higher up on the bed, pulling the restraints so he would remain motionless even after waking up. The large man who spoke with an accent finished his work by placing a red rubber ball gag in the mouth of the unconscious college student as his girlfriend stood by.

“Everything is completed here,” Vlad said out loud to nobody in particular, as Allison stood stone still, eyes vacant and staring up, as he left the room, locking it as he exited.

* * *

“Bianca, get Carla ready to be the lead in the show,” the Master ordered, once ALlison and James left the room.

“Yes, Master,” the beautiful hypnodomme with dark features responded.

“Carla, drop for me,” the hypnodomme said as she snapped her fingers in front of her target’s eyes then watched the pretty college senior fall deep into hypnosis.

Carla enjoyed being hypnotized, and the domme was ready to extend the abilities of the young submissive.

“Excellent, Carla,” the hypnotist said. “Can you hear me clearly?”

“Yes, Mistress,” the girl answered.

“Excellent, Carla, you have done very well with feeling those hands on your breasts at the shows, and feeling the handcuffs bind you.” the domme started. “Now it’s time to continue the training. When I snap my fingers, you will again believe you are on stage, and you will follow my every lead. Your mind will fill in any blanks you may have, eager to complete your task and obey me, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” the girl answered in a sing-song voice.

“Now Carla, everything I suggest will feel real to you, and you will not be ashamed or at all embarrassed, you will feel what I tell you to feel. You will enjoy these feelings,” the domme continued. “And you will feel amazing.”

The Master looked on as Bianca laid the groundwork for the girl to love the event to unfold.

“Carla, open your eyes and look at me,” the domme said emphatically. “Ready to see what I tell you to see, do what I tell you to do, feel what I tell you to feel…”

The brunette slowly opened her brown eyes and they were immediately met with the smiling Bianca.

“Feeling good, Carla?” the domme asked.

“Yes, Mistress, very good,” slowly replied the subject.

“Carla, what do you see in my hand?” the domme asked. As she held out her empty right hand.

“Nothing, Mistress,” Carla answered.

‘Carla sweetie, when I snap my fingers you will see your favorite toy in my right hand, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” the girl answered.

SNAP

“Carla, what’s in my hand?” the domme asked with a smile.

“My favorite toy, Mistress,” the girl answered with a smile.

“Oh Carla, do describe it for us,” the domme asked politely.

‘Well, it’s purple,” the submissive began. “And it vibrates, when it’s turned on…”

“How big is this thing?” the domme asked with a wicked smile.

“Ten inches,” the hypnotized girl said.

“Well, then, Carla, you want me to have the remote, don’t you?” the dark haired Bianca asked.

‘Yes, Mistress,” the girl answered. “Here you go Carla, take your toy…when you touch it you will have an unbelievably strong urge to start to use it…”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said as Carla walked over to take the invisible phallus. “Ohhhh….”

“Carla? Are you ok?” the domme asked. “You seem flustered…”

“Yes, Mistress…” the girl asked. “I feel super horny…”

“Of course you do, Carla,” the domme asked as Carla visibly started to blush and behave horny as she carefully held the invisible toy in her hand.

“Yesss….” Carla said.

“It’s ok. Carla, would you like permission to play with your toy?” the domme asked.

“yesss….Misstress….” the girl replied.

Bianca Black placed a towel on the floor and pointed to it, and immediately the girl sat where her Mistress pointed.

“Strip!” the Mistress asked.

Carla placed the toy next to her and removed her top and her tight bottoms, eventually getting naked.

The domme then pretended to press buttons on a remote control, and watched as Carla stared at the unseen object.

“You may play now, Carla,” the domme said with a smirk, as Carla picked up the vibrating instrument only she could see and slowly inserted it inside of her, moaning and enjoying her fun as she did.

Once it was inserted, Carla began to play with it- slowly teasing herself with movements that slowly moved it deeper and more shallow inside of her.

“Eyes on me, Carla.” the domme said, pretending to press the remote again and enjoying watching the hypnotized girl squirm as she interpreted it as being turned up high.

“Feeling good, Carla?” rhetorically asked the domme as her submissive writhed on the towel in ecstasy.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh….ywessss……..Mmmissstrressss…….” the girl replied, her head flailing back.

For the next half an hour Carla followed along as her Mistress ‘adjusted’ the level on the imaginary phallus, as the lovely college student felt it in her mind and body. Bianca played the invisible phallus remote the ‘held’ like a violin, taking the pretty and deeply controlled girl up and down and to all points in between.

After half an hour, Bianca finally allowed the girl to reach her climax.

“Carla, ready to finish play time?” the domme teased, cupping her chin in her right hand.

“Yesssssss…. Miisssstttreesss….” the brunette beauty responded as her Mistress took a step back and looked down.

“Good girl, Carla,” the domme said, pretending to turn the remote all the way up and watching as Carla responded appropriately.

The stunning college girl could have been in ecstasy just sort of finishing for minutes or hours, her conditioned mind had no idea. She was following her training, and waiting for permission. As always.

“Very good girl, Carla,” the domme said. “You are such a well behaved slave…”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm….” was all Carla could respond.

“Cum for me, Carla.” the domme finally said, and smiling as she watched her submissive obey and climax emphatically.

As the college girl lay on the towel, Bianca turned and smiled at the Master.

“I knew you would want her for the main event… I have had her ready for weeks,” Bianca said, as she knelt before the Master. “I was just waiting for your word of approval…”

The Master just smiled as he nodded his head at his prize hypnodomme and slave Bianca in approval.

* * *

“What the hell…” the awakening James said, his headache slight, but his fear rising as he tried to move realizing he was fully restrained. His thoughts didn’t match the actual sound- as the ball gag secured in his mouth certainly muffled any coherent words.

His head restrained, he looked around his field of vision and to his right he saw Allison, still topless, and staring off in the distance as if at attention.

He was trying to call to her by name, but only muffled sounds could be heard, by those paying attention. Flailing at his bonds proved futile and only resulted in more fear, and slight abrasions at the bonds themselves.

He yelled into the gag as the door opened, and his cries were again muffled screams for help. Moments after hearing the door close, he saw him.

“Hello James, being a good boy I see,” the Master said with a laugh. “And I see everything Allison said about you was correct…”

James watched in fear as the Master walked over to Allison, reached up and brushed her hair back and pulled out the air pods tightly nestled in her ears. He snapped his fingers and Allison returned to awareness as she knelt at his feet- though her boyfriend had no idea if it was true wakefulness or an incredibly deep state of hypnosis. That scared the college student. In his head words blazed through- “hypnosis…slaves…the Master….Allison….”

“You do love a good blow job,” the Master commented. “And Allison is one of my best. Now, I will remove your gag, but if you scream it goes right back on, understood?”

James spoke softly into the ball gag and nodded furiously in the affirmative.

“Good boy, James,” the Master said as he removed the gag from his head. “No yelling, you will be a good boy…”

James watched as the Master removed the rubber ball from his mouth and placed it bedside on the table.

“Soooo…. What the hell….” James stammered as he flailed at his bonds, which did not budge.

“In due time, James,” the Master said, calmly placing his hand on James’ head. “Everything will be explained to you… I would have preferred that you would have followed your girlfriend’s lead and just gone along, but no matter, here we are.”

“What the fuck is going on?” James said furiously in a hushed tone, so as to not find out the punishment for disobedience for screaming.

“Well, James, I know you heard some of what Allison was explaining,” the Master said, walking behind the girl and gently caressing her breasts from behind, eliciting a small but audible moan from the pretty college student.

“What are you, some kind of mind controlling monster?” James asked. “No fucking way Allison would ever do this…”

“Well, now James, everyone has a price,” the Master said. “Am I a mind controller? Yes, I am in a very real sense. But hardly a monster. I am more of a businessman, with a very distinct talent and taste in things. I offered Allison a choice, and she accepted my employment opportunity.”

“What are you talking about?” a confused James asked.

“Well, James, Allison was in your position some time ago, brought here by Carla,” the Master said. “I made Allison an offer she didn’t want to refuse. Your girlfriend here admitted to wanting to be a wealthy millionaire by the time she is 30. I offered her that.”

“How…” James stammered.

“Allison, here,” the Master said as he snapped his fingers and pointed at a space on the floor next to him, facing her bedridden boyfriend. “Honest answers, Allison. Pay attention, James.”

“Yes, Master!” Allison said in a sing-song voice, smiling before the Master.

“Allison, what did you say was your biggest hope for yourself by the time you were 30?” the Master asked.

“I wanted to be a millionaire, Master,” Allison replied.

“Tell me, Allison, did you have the brains to earn that million dollars by the time you are 30?” the Master asked.

“No, Master,” the girl answered, still smiling.

“And do you possess any skills to get you that amount of money by then?” the Master asked.

“No, Master,” Allison replied.

“Any connections to get you that money?” the Master asked.

“No, Master,” Allison again replied, still smiling.

“Tell me, Allison, what was my offer to you about making that million dollars by 30?” the Master said.

“Master, you offered me a million dollars, at the very least, if I became your slave and worked for you. I would be paid a percentage of the work I was given, and it would be invested for me and likely be more than that,” the girl responded.

“Tell me, Allison, what is your work I will be giving you?” the Master asked.

“Escorting, Master,” the girl replied with a wide smile.

“So you do have skills to earn large amounts of money, don’t you Allison?” the Master asked.

“I do, Master,” Allison responded.

“What are your assets, then, Allison?” the Master asked.

“My body, Master, and that I love good, hot sex…” the girl said, visibly getting aroused just discussing her new occupation.

“Were you always that way, Allison?” the Master asked.

“Not like this, Master,” the blonde replied.

“What do you mean, Allison?” the Master asked.

“This is soooo much better…” Allison replied.

“Of course it is Allison, because who chose to accept my offer and do this?” the Master questioned.

“I did, Master,” the college girl said, blushing and smiling.

“What were your choices, Allison?” the Master asked, as James looked on quietly in disbelief.

“I could either return home and continue school, and start my career as a low paid nurse and never get rich,” Allison started. “Or I could take your offer, become your slave, and earn over a million dollars as a high paid escort by the time I am 30.”

“Thank you Allison,” the Master said, holding out a large plastic vibrator. “Here, Allison, show James some things that you have learned since you took my job offer, though I suspect he enjoys some of your talent after watching you two today…”

Allison took the vibrator and spent the next 30 minutes wearing herself out with it, all while James watched from his bedside vantage point, as the Master narrated the action.

The Master indicated there was more to come, and reached out and patted James’ head. The young man flinched at being touched by the Master.

“Allison, it is time for the next phase, my lovely little slave,” the Master said.

Allison rose from her knees, still naked, flush red after her 30 minute show, and walked over to a case the Master had laid on the table. The silver case showed two vials and two hypodermic needles inside and rubber hosing.

James flinched again, as his girlfriend picked up the hose, and one of the vials and a needle.

“It is a nice addition, having a nursing student on call,” the Master laughed.

“Don’t be scared, James, your life has been mapped out for you, should you accept,” the Master said. “Once Allison chose you, your fate was settled. You must choose. There’s no turning back.”

“What does that even mean…” James replied, as Allison tied the hose to his right arm.

“That means, James, you are going to learn…but first, I am going to learn what makes you tick…” the Master said as he looked down, a crooked smile across his face. “You are going to have a life changing decision to make tonight.”

Allison filled the needle with the vial’s contents, then pushed the air out of the syringe, and carefully placed the needle in the vein of her boyfriend with a smile.

“Naked nursing, I may have to make that a thing, James,” the Master mused. “Sodium Pentathol, James. Truth serum. With a little bit extra, a little hypnotic drug my chemical lab developed. I know everything about you from your pretty little girlfriend, but I want to understand you. It will help me shape you much more effectively- whatever it is you ultimately choose.”

James felt the contents emptying into his body, his girlfriend carefully removing the needle, blotting the spot with a cotton swab of rubbing alcohol then a small band aid, again taking care to properly dispose of the needle.

“So James, while that takes effect, let’s get you up to speed, shall we?” the Master said as he took a chair and sat next to the bound and bedridden college student. “First, you will be in this room until it is time to meet Carla on Sunday night. That’s 48 hours give or take…”

James tugged at his bonds, hoping for something that never came. He noticed his girlfriend never stopped smiling and upon completing her task, resumed kneeling next to the Master’s chair.

“But by then, your choice will be made,” the Master said. “It happens in segments, my new young friend. There’s a system I use.”

James started feeling something about his thoughts as the drug began to kick in.

“I use a recommendation system for my slaves,” the Master monologues, as he reached down and lifted the eyelids of James as he laid in the bed to see the changes in his eye dilation from the drugs his girlfriend injected in him. “It helps when slaves are ‘grouped’. Think of it as a hierarchy of sorts, or like what the sororities do, families, Bigs and littles and so on…”

James tried to fight the effects, but was losing more ground.

“So in your little family group, James, Carla’s roommate Jenna presented Carla as a gift,” the Master said. “She brought her to her first SEXXXPO and she underwent a treatment similar to yours.”

James blinked heavily, and began to focus more on the voice talking to him.

“Good, the drug is working James,” the Master continued. “And as you guessed Carla delivered me Allison. After training Allison, I had her choose a boyfriend from a few options on campus. Yes, my contacts and control extends deep. She chose you from the list I provided to her. So your meeting in the cafeteria and her spilling a drink on you was not accidental, James. You are going to become invaluable to me in your role in law enforcement, if that is indeed your decision.”

The senior didn’t move much but was concerned.

“Now James, your grades, physique and intellect overall are not really incredible, let’s be honest,” the Master started. “If Allison didn’t choose you, the future for you would at best be a mall cop riding a segway, maybe a security guard at some high school somewhere…”

“Are your grades outstanding, James?” the Master asked.

“No….” the student replied- as the truth serum worked its magic.

“Are you possessing an amazing physique?” the Master asked.

“No…” the young man replied.

“Are you of high IQ and intelligence?” the Master asked.

“No…” was once again the reply.

“Are you the definition of average?” the Master asked.

“Yes…” the college student responded.

“So tell me, James, which would you rather do, be a mall cop somewhere or be involved in federal law enforcement?” the Master asked.

“Federal….” the student answered honestly.

“Do you think any law enforcement agency would be interested in your mediocrity?” the Master asked.

“No…” James answered quietly, trying desperately to resist.

“Perfect, James…You don’t know this yet because it has not been published but congratulations are in order- should you choose to be my slave, you will be accepted into a federal law enforcement group, most likely at Justice. But that will be your decision.” the Master said. “You have no idea how many contacts I actually have…”

“So James, I want you to answer a few more simple questions now, otherwise, I will send your girlfriend out to have a lot of fun at the SEXXXPO, maybe even with the gangbang group…” the Master stated. “You do understand, James?”

James nodded.

“You will answer me verbally, James, otherwise I can have Vlad come in and assist…” the Master quipped.

“Is Allison well above the quality of woman who should be dating you, in appearance and intellect?” the Master queried.

“Yes…” James admitted, frustration and embarrassment showing.

“Do people on campus look at you two together and wonder how you ended up with her?” the Master asked.

“Yes…” the college student answered.

“Tell me James, have you ever had any thought of breaking up with Allison?” the dominant continued.

“Nooo…..” the remarkably average young man answered.

“Very good, James, thank you,” the Master said with a smile. “Have you ever had a girlfriend before Allison?”

“Nooo….” the young man replied, trying not to answer.

“Tell me, James, are you in love with Allison?” the Master asked, leaning in closely.

“Yyyyesss….” the college student admitted, even if he didn’t want to, the drugs affecting his answers.

“And you find her taking the lead in your relationship is acceptable because of your inexperience with women?” the Master asked.

“Yesss…” the young man said.

“You find that Allison leading your relationship is preferable, don’t you James, since you are so much less experienced in relationships?” the Master continued.

“Yesss….” the bedridden and bound young man answered.

“You would do anything to keep her, wouldn’t you, James?” the Master asked firmly.

“Yesss…” was James’ response, his girlfriend kneeling by the man asking questions and smiling at his replies.

“Tell me, James, would you rather be a lonely mall cop, but a free man or be in federal law enforcement with a very bright future, with Allison as your gf, leading your relationship under my complete guidance?” the Master asked.

“I...” James refrained from answering, a tear forming in his eye, the last resistance draining with his tears.

“Perfect, James… I have everything I need,” the Master said, snapping his fingers in front of the pretty blonde. “Allison, you know what’s next.”

“Yes, Master!” the girl said, as she climbed up on the bed and laid with her boyfriend. “I know you will choose me! I know I picked the right guy!”

Allison reached under the blanket and began stroking her boyfriend, understanding her assignment.

“I’ll be back in two hours, the drug should wear off by then,” the Master said to the pair as he returned the airpods to Allison’s ears. “Oh, and Allison, you know better than to untether him, and Vlad will still be outside the door. James, enjoy Allison…”

For the next two hours Allison kept James on edge, talking to him about how happy she would be to be with him forever, about how she loved doing things with James, and teaching him about all things sexy. Leading him. Guiding him.

For two hours James, tied to the bed, took what his girlfriend gave him. Edging. Praise. Talk about how he said he loved her and this was just one way he would be led by her… and how James wanted to be with her. He took it all. And took it all in. And waited.

Edged. Brought back from the edge. Edged again.

All while the sexy and enslaved Allison smiled, cajoled him, and talked to him about how much she was enjoying this with him. And wanted to live happily ever after with him.

Finally, after two hours, the Master returned. Immediately he walked over to James, and checked his eyes for pupil dilation, before he asked a question.

“Enjoying this, James?” the Master asked.

“Nooooo….” the college student replied, his honest answers continuing. “Not at all….”

“Well, I think that proves the drug has worn off,” the Master chuckled.

He pointed to the stiff manhood at full mast, the petite, pink nailed hands of the lonely Allison slowly pumping him up and down.

“Because this tells me you are enjoying this, very much…” the Master said, with a laugh.

The Master moved closer to the bed where James was tethered.

“Allison, you can dismount now, darling.” the Master said, helping the girl climb over her boyfriend, then kneeling at the Master’s feet. “And as for you, James, you have a life altering decision to make.”

“What do you think he will choose, Allison?” the Master asked.

“Me, Master…” the girl said confidently.

“Good girl, Allison,” the Master said. “Allow the poor boy to finish again.”

“With pleasure, Master!” Allison replied with glee, standing and moving back to the bed.

She took his cock in her dainty hand, nails a perfect shade of bubblegum pink and stroked him until he finished again.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMmmm…” the girl moaned, as James writhed in the bed after 2 hours of edging, his moans louder than that of his girlfriend, as his second load dispensed all over his chest, and torso, a bit reaching his face as he lay in the bed.

“Very good, Allison,” the Master said, snapping and pointing to the floor.

Allison knelt at the very spot the Master pointed to, facing her boyfriend, her smile wide, her expression turning vacant.

The Master smiled at the young man and gave him some time to gather himself.

“Now then, James, you have a very big choice to make,” the Master said. “I know what you answered under the effects of the truth serum, but here is your choice to decide. Allison, you may pay attention.”

James took a deep breath in as he laid helplessly in bed.

“Choice number one,” the Master began. “You are free to return home with no recollection of SEXXXPO or what went on while you were here, just vague memories you won’t ever worry about. When you get home, very soon Allison will end your relationship, and you will most likely become that segway riding mall cop we discussed earlier. You will be your own free man, able to make your own decisions.”

Allison frowned at her boyfriend at that choice.

“Or, James, you can choose this second option,” the Master began. “You will become my slave, gifted to me by Allison. You will do my bidding, and you will be at my call any time. You will, however, enjoy career success professionally as a law enforcement agent with the federal government. In addition, you get to keep the lovely Allison as your girlfriend, though you will allow her to lead your relationship. You will not be intimate with her while she works for me, however. And her word goes.”

Allison smiled and nodded at her boyfriend as if trying to convince him to choose that option.

“So James,’ the Master said to the still recovering college man. “What will your decision be?”

James shook his head. He did not want to lose Allison, nor his freedom.

“Time to choose, young man,” the Master started. “Option number one- go home a free man, lose Allison and most likely end up in a terrible career as a mall cop, no memory of me, or SEXXXPO, but free to live your own life….”

The Master cupped his chin to ensure he was paying attention.

“Or you may choose option two,” the Master explained. “Keep Allison as your significant other, but the cost for this will be your freedom. And no sex with Allison until she completes her work with me. You will be my slave, you will be at my beck and call, and Allison will lead your relationship at all times. You will enjoy a very successful career in federal law enforcement, and you get the girl, though not fully for a few years… I guarantee that.”

The Master pulled Allison off her knees and had her stand at attention next to him.

“So, James, time to choose….” the Master said matter of factly. “Be your own man, and lose Allison, or choose Allison, a successful career, with the cost being you becoming my slave…”

James blanched at the choices. Allison held her hands together as if praying to be chosen. The Master finally spoke.

“Time to choose, James…”