The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Were-Whore

“YOU CHEATED ON ME??”

I screamed at Curtis, my boyfriend. Up until tonight, I had thought that our relationship was perfect. We had shared a magical two years together. At least it had seemed so. Until tonight.

“Babe...Kristen...I’m so sorry. I just don’t know what came over me.”

Curtis was visibly shaken. He looked like he was about to cry, which didn’t help with my emotional state.

“If you’re so sorry, then why’d you do it?”

He had come home from a night out with his friends. A little later than usual, but nothing that set off any red flags. I trust Curtis. Well, I used to. But when I kissed him hello, he pushed me back and said he had a confession to make. He had fucked some cheap whore out on the street. Seemingly on a whim.

“I...I...I can’t explain. I was finishing up the night out with the buds. I was walking through the parking lot to my car, and this...woman came up to me. Offered herself to me. Of course, I refused, but then she started getting more insistent. I just... gave in. I lost control. Next thing I knew, I had paid her all the money that was in my wallet and she was all over me in the car. We had sex...and then she left. Once she was gone, I realized how horrible of a mistake I had made. I don’t know why I did it. I would never…”

“But you did! Fuck! Curtis, I thought you were faithful!”

“I don’t know what to say. You know I love you, Kristen. I would never intentionally hurt you.”

I wiped my lips, brushing away the shadow of the kiss I had shared with him in disgust. Tears were welling up in my eyes

“Stop. I don’t want to hear it. You’re a fucking pig.”

I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes.

“I need some space now. I don’t want you here when I get back, Curtis. We are done.”

Curtis didn’t even offer up a protest as I whisked myself out the door and slammed it shut behind me. I got into my car and started sobbing. I just needed to drive around and find a quiet place to process what had happened.

I started driving through the barren roads on the outskirts of our town, bawling to myself as the forest on both sides of me flew by, nothing illuminating the road except for my headlights. How could he have done this to me? I felt disgusted, used. I couldn’t believe that another woman had kissed him. Fucked him. Who knew what he had on his lips when I kissed him…ugh. I shudder in the car.

As I round a bend in the road, I find myself on a straightaway that overlooked the moon. The clouds that were around it before had parted, giving me a glimpse of the full moon that was out tonight, it’s pale yellow shine lighting up the roadway before me. It would have been a beautiful sight, was I not so distraught about what had happened.

As the moonlight hit me, I felt a strange tingling on the surface of my skin. I took a quick glance down at myself to see what was going on, but didn’t notice anything. Maybe it was just my body’s reaction to my emotional state? I had never felt this sensation before—it felt like all of my skin exposed in the light was buzzing. Then again, I had never felt such a betrayal before, so I had no precedent for how it feels.

I continued down the straightaway, but the tingling, buzzing sensation kept growing. I decided to pull over. Don’t want to cause an accident in my state, and here is as good a place as any to be alone and cope with what Curtis did to me.

The sensation was focused on my face, neck, and arms. I looked down to give a closer inspection to my arms, which were easy to examine in the moonlight. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except...wait. I turned my hands and bent my fingers up to look at them. Each fingernail had shiny red nail polish on it. I never wore nail polish. And they seemed to be a little longer than I remembered…

“What the fuck…”

I looked closer, and realized that the skin around my fingers looked different too. My fingertips looked tanner than usual, and the skin seemed smoother. That buzzing sensation was now focused on my fingertips. Maybe because I was focusing my attention on them? What was going on?

Then, the tingling sensation began shifting, and my eyes could see my skin changing as the tingling passed over it. It passed over more of my finger—it became tanner, smoother. I could see my skin changing. This was not normal.

Before my eyes, the tingling moved past my hand, turning it into a tanner, smoother, daintier one. As the sensation started moving past my wrists, I began panicking. What was going on? Was I going crazy? I looked around to see if anything else had changed. Nope, my car looked as I remembered, and the forested roadway around me looked like a typical backwood road—and I could tell with how brightly it was lit by the moon.

I looked back down at my arms, which were now elbow-deep in the sensation. Wait a minute....a bracelet had appeared on my wrists. How could two gold bangles appear like that?

The tingling made its way up my arm, visibly leaving behind smoother and tanner skin in its wake. As it got to my shirt sleeves, the sensation stopped. Thank god.

A few seconds passed, and I stared at my hands in front of me, wondering when things would go back to normal. Then, I began to feel an urge for more of the tingling. I hadn’t realized it till it was gone, but it actually felt...good.

Show more of your skin to the light a voice somewhere deep inside me whispered. It made so much sense, for some reason. Without questioning, I took my shirt off.

Once it was off, I did think to myself how weird it was that I just did that, but the tingling more than made up for my doubt. It seemed to be more intense now that more of my body was exposed. And it really did feel good. I looked down at my shoulders, where the latest conversion of tanned, smooth skin was happening. Still weird. But it felt good. So why worry too much?

I worried less and less while the tingling went to my tits (since when did I call them that?), making them nice and suckable, and giving me a black lace halter top to really entice men to buy my services (wait, what services?). I knew I had to step out of the car and strip completely to let the moonlight finish whatever it was doing to me. I had only just noticed how the light seemed to also be flashing into my mind as well. Something inside me was awakening, something that was just on the periphery of my consciousness. But that consciousness was fading—being blinded by the intense moonlight that felt so sensual and hot and sexy against my bare skin. And as I stepped out of my car and took the rest of my clothes off...letting this addictive sensation wash completely over me, giving me a short mini-skirt to show off my gorgeous ass, made more inviting from the black heels that were forming around my feet, I blacked out to the white light that seemed to be passing straight through my body and into my mind...the last thing I could remember thinking was “I have the body, now time to find some johns to sell it to”

* * *

Her transformation complete, the were-whore Kristen began her feverish search for the two primal desires in her moonlight-addled brain: money and cum. The were-whore does not have the conscious space for anything else. She went back into her car and drove to the nearest street corner she could think of to do her work. She felt no need to check a mirror—her curse had blessed her with a delectable body, a tempting outfit, and perfectly done whore make-up, heavy on eye-shadow and blush. And besides all that, she unknowingly had what all were-whores have as their top negotiating trick—supernatural pheromones that no man could resist. A few whiffs and any man’s libido takes them over—they will do whatever is necessary to get their rocks off with a filthy little slut.

Kristen parked and strutted to the street corner nearby. Her instincts had taken her to a street on the outskirts of downtown in the nearby city—a spot that was within walking distance of the city’s nightlife but just enough outside the well-lit main square of club activity to satisfy the were-whore’s needs for a discrete and seedy location.

Soon enough, she was focused on her first mark. A man walking alone, approaching the intersection that she had staked out. He looked like he should be carrying a good amount of money on him—with her heightened senses she could easily spot his designer watch, his authentic leather jacket, and his well-styled hair. A good start to the night.

As he came closer, she went up to him—making sure to thrust her chest out, so that her tits could be the first bargaining tool she had..

“Hey mister, you looking for a good time?” she said in a whispery and girlish tone that Kristen would ordinarily never use. The man was caught off-guard by the approach—he was just going back to his car after a night out with some friends. He caught a good eyeful of her tits, maybe looking a bit longer than usual because of his alcohol buzz. But, he quickly readjusted and looked her in the eye.

“Uh...hey. I’m good. I’m just...heading home.”

He clearly picked up on her implication, and something about her was attractive to him, but he knew that it was disgusting to fuck a street walker. Who knows what diseases they could carry, or how clean they were. Even though this one smelled pretty good…

“Ohh come on, sugar. I promise I’m the best fuck you’ve ever had, and I know you can afford it. Why not?”

Dropping all pretense, Kristen reached out to lightly cup the man’s crotch, massaging a stiffening cock and cooing.

“Let’s go baby, I’ve got a car we can have some fun in.”

At first the man thought about protesting, but...wow she smelled incredible and she was so hot, and he had the cash and he needed a cum dumpster and…

“Oh fuck, yes. How much?”

Later that night, the next time the man had control over his actions, his wallet was $100 lighter and his balls were 1 load of cum lesser. He drove on home and couldn’t believe what he had just done. She had taken him to her car—why had he followed? She negotiated her price—why had he paid? And then she was his for the next 15 minutes. He had her suck him off in the passenger seat for a few minutes before they moved to the back for the finishing. He had fucked her hungrily and ravishingly—with no inhibitions and no care for the sexual pleasure of anyone but himself. He had paid for it, after all. He deserved to do whatever he wanted with her. At least, that’s what he was thinking at the time. Now, as he drove away, he couldn’t believe what he had done. No condom, no discussion of birth control or STDs, no care in the world while he nutted inside her pussy, pounding on top of her while he moaned and groaned out whatever spell that the whore had put on him. It felt like something had taken him over and caused his actions, but...that couldn’t be it, could it?

* * *

A few fucks later, the were-whore Kristen stood at the same street corner again, and spied her next target. This one was different. Sure, there was a man that she had no doubt would soon be forking over all his cash to get a taste of her pussy, but what made this different was that there was a woman walking with him. They were a couple, probably finishing up a night out. They were walking hand-and-hand, happily chatting as they got closer.

Not that any of this would deter Kristen. A whore of her kind knows no shame or tact—every man was a john worth trying. But, having a woman involved does change the aftermath of her dark persuasions.

Kristen walked up to the couple, her eyes focused just on her latest customer.

“Hey baby, you need a little excitement in your life?”

The couple stopped and both gave confused looks. The man spoke first, since he was the one being addressed.

“Uh, sorry?”

Kristen smiled, put her hand on his shoulder, and winked.

“All I’m saying is if you’re getting bored with her, I can help with that.”

The man was surprised at how good Kristen’s touch felt. And how good she smelled. The woman stepped closer to Kristen and screamed.

“What the FUCK is wrong with you? Get your hands off of him. Come on, Matt, let’s go.”

Kristen put another hand on his chest and pressed her body against his.

“Ohhh, let’s let him decide where he wants to go. Isn’t there something I can do that SHE never does?”

The man hesitated. Now that she mentioned it, his girlfriend never swallowed for him. And the way this slut’s lips looked were so enticing, he could tell that they would really pamper his cock. He wondered how much it would cost…

“MATT?”

He snapped back to attention to look at his girlfriend. Clearly he had taken too long to refuse this whore’s tempting solicitation. He meekly looked back at the whore, who was looking hotter by the second, reluctantly grabbed her hands off his chest, and unconvincingly refused her advance.

“N-n-no. I’m...not interested....”

He caught another whiff of whatever perfume she had on. He couldn’t let go of those hands, that soft skin on his, that offer that was too good to pass up. Fuck, he WAS interested. And he was beginning not to care about it. His nagging girlfriend cut through his thoughts.

“What the fuck is going on?”

He turned to look at her again. God, that voice was so annoying, coming from a mouth that never let him cum in it.

Kristen, sensing that she was going to be closing another deal, put her hands back on the man’s chest and rubbed it as she looked at the girlfriend. It felt so good on his chest. He had to have her. Fuck his commitments and responsabilities, and fuck his budget. He had to have her.

“Shut up, I want this. How about you go home and I’ll meet you later.”

The girlfriend gasped. Tears began welling up in her eyes.

“M-Matt, what are you saying?”

“I’m saying that it’s time I got everything I wanted for a change. And this dirty little whore can give that to me. So go away and let me have this.”

“Matt? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? YOU BASTARD! I thought you loved me!”

Soon enough, the girlfriend ran away, sobbing and crying. The man would be regretting this later, but he couldn’t think of that now. Not when there was this hot piece of ass that was his for the next 15 minutes. Soon, that mouth would be taking his big fat load.

* * *

15 minutes later, and another trick turned, Kristen was back at the street corner. Unknown to her, but there was a good chance that she had just spread her affliction to that poor woman, who’s doting boyfriend had been turned into a sex-crazed asshole by Kristen’s were-whore charms.

How does one become a were-whore? It’s not 100% effective, but somehow a man who has just fucked a were-whore is a carrier for the curse for a short time afterwards. Any woman he comes into close contact with soon following his submission to carnal desires could potentially become a were-whore. That girlfriend’s life might be changing in more ways than one after that night. All it could possibly take is a reconciliatory hug—or a slap in the face—and that woman could be leaving her boyfriend as both single and a freshly-minted were-whore, waiting for the next full moon to turn.

Of course, Kristen didn’t know about that, or care about that. That wasn’t money, or cum. She had received both in good supply so far that night—another $60 and another load from that john. She knew his name this time, but they were all johns to her.

Kristen had a profitable time for a were-whore who had only turned halfway through the night. But, all nights come to an end. Her were-whore senses telling her that sunrise would be soon, Kristen instinctively got into her car and drove home, ignoring her aching pussy and the strong smell of cum and sweat. She was alone inside her home by the time the sun was rising—Curtis had followed Kristen’s order and left for the time being. As the sunlight hit her skin through the windows, the moonlight that had changed her body and infected her mind began to dissipate. The halter top, mini-skirt, and high heels vanished like a mirage, and were replaced with Kristen’s outfit from before her changing. Her skin returned to its usual shade, her nails no longer painted, and, most importantly, her mind beginning to forget thoughts of greed and lust intertwined. The were-whore collapsed in her bed as the curse was subdued for another month.

* * *

I woke up with a splitting headache, not remembering how I had ended up back in my bed. What had happened last night? The memory of Curtis cheating came back to me, and I groaned and sobbed. That had happened, and then...? I drove along the outskirts of town to clear my head and...and...I couldn’t remember.

What would make sense was that maybe I went to a bar and blacked out drinking. I’ve never done that before, but then again I’ve never been cheated on before. How else could I forget the rest of my night and have such a pounding headache?

I gingerly turned to my side. That was another thing. Why was I so sore? My pussy...uh, vagina in particular was aching almost as bad as my head. Then, I noticed a wad of cash on my nightstand. How had that gotten there? And how much was it? It was a decently thick stack, and I think I saw some $100 bills in there. Did Curtis think he could apologize to me with bribery? He was sicker than I thought.

I began sobbing again. Whatever had happened last night, I knew one thing for certain. My life was never going to be the same.