The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whatever it Takes to Make it Right

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in the next release of the Spiralizer 3000. We regret to inform you that on the advise of legal counsel, Ramco Corporation has decided to discontinue immediately all production in the Spiralizer product line.

However, because we know that this may create a hardship for our clients, our Marketing Department has authorized upgrades in several product lines including the Magic Pocketwatch, the Subliminator 2.4 upgrades, and the Obfuscator 2011.

If you will contact us immediately regarding which products you are interested in, we will respond to your requests immediately. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we hope that this will not dampen the opinion that you have of Ramco Corporation or of its products.

Regards,
Rebecca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Sir,

I am sorry that none of the offers our company has were able to meet your specific requirements. Here at the Ramco Corporation, we recognize that we have a rather eclectic clientele and we recognize that some of our customers may not find all of our products to be of interest to them. That having been said, I must reiterate that we are unable to fulfill your request with regards to the Spiralizer 3000.

We are sorry. It is clear from the example that you sent that we you are an experienced user of our product but we are still unable to fill your request.

Again, if I can be of service to you, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Rebecca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Robert,

I really must ask you to watch your language. What you said in your last email, while perhaps exciting, is hardly the sort of language that we would expect or tolerate from our customers. This is a professional organization and language such as that which you used will not be tolerated. If you persist in making such outlandish statements, I will have no choice but to refer your emails to our legal department.

On a related matter, I regret to inform you that I did not see your attachment in your last email. I believe you may have meant to send it but you forgot to include it with your email. I only point this out in the interest of full disclosure. We here at Ramco want our customers to know we’re playing fair with them and fairness is a two way street.

That having been said, I must ask you again to watch your language in your future communications.

Regards,
Rebecca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Robert,

I don’t know where you think you can get off saying things like that to me and I must remind you once again that if you persist in these things, I will be forced to forward all of your correspondence to the Legal Department.

I do want to make sure you understand though that I am not as you put it, “some kind of humorless bitch.” And just so you know, although it is none of your but I do have a boyfriend and my boyfriend thinks I am a very nice person.

I am merely stating company policy when I state that our company no longer supports the Spiralizer product line. I am not being, as you say, arbitrary. I am not being judgmental. I have no reason to be arbitrary or judgmental. I am sorry that you do not like our company’s policy but our policy is what our policy is.

I would be happy to assist you in the future but in the future, I would ask that you desist in calling me names. I expect to be treated in a professional manner.

Regards,
Rebecca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Robert,

I know I shouldn’t be saying this to you but you are so bad. I must remind you though that you can’t call me those things. We have filters at work that monitor our emails so even if I were as you said in your last email, “a slutty, little ho,” I assure you that the filters on the email would catch such correspondence and both you and I would be in big trouble because of what you said, so I must ask that in the future, you refrain from using such language.

On a different matter, I did talk to the people in our R&D department as you suggested. It appears that the Spiralizer product was discontinued because of the threat of law suits. Something about “contributing to lewd and lascivious activities.” It seems the R&D guys were very unhappy about its being discontinued, but there you go, that is the reason for the discontinuation.

As always, if there is anything further that I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Becca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Bobby,

I know we’ve only just started to correspond but I feel I know you so well that I hope it’s okay for me to call you that. It’s just that the name Bobby feels so right to me.

With regards to your request, I did talk to the boys in R&D again and it appears there is a beta copy of the Spiralizer 3000 that was sent to a few select customers but the Beta copy has been withdrawn.

With regards to your other request, I’m not sure why you wanted to see a picture of me but per your request, I have included one with this email. You must understand that this is most definitely NOT standard operating procedure, but I completely understand why you would like a picture of me and I most definitely hope that it meets with your approval.

Regards,
Becca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Bobby,

I can’t believe those pricks in R&D. I went to them and I suggested that they should give me one of the DVDs of the beta release of the Spiralizer 3000 just like you suggested and I suggested that we should maybe give it to some or our more valued customers, and do you know what they said? They said no. Can you believe that? They said no. They said no to me. Those little pencil-necked geeks. They said no to me. Something about not being cleared with Legal or something like that. Would you believe that?

And I certainly do agree with you that you do need a new copy of the software because while I have enjoyed the spirals that you’ve shared with me so far, I totally agree that you should be given the opportunity to have the best and so I will be working even harder to get you what you want.

I also received your message that you want further pictures of me and as you can see here, I’ve included some more photos. I hope these meet with your approval.

Regards,
Becca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Dear Bobby,

That was a great idea about finding one of the guys to seduce in R&D. I went and talked to one of the guys and he said he couldn’t do what I wanted him to do but then when I offered to suck his dick, he got really excited, and when I actually did it, he said he’d get the CD for me. I’m not sure when he’s going to get it, but I’m sure he’s going to get it and if I have to suck his cock again, don’t worry about that. I’ll do that. Anything to keep a customer like you happy.

I’m sorry you didn’t like the pictures I sent to you but I really didn’t know that what you were really after were naked pictures. If I’d known, I would have sent them to you but I’ve included a new set of pictures that I hope meets with your approval.

As always, please let me know if I can be of further service.

Regards,
Becca Honeywell
Customer Service Representative
* * *
Bobby,

Please don’t be mad at me but I totally fucked things up. I sucked the guy’s dick just like I said I was going to do and he like totally said he was going to get the CD for me but when I went to get it from him, he said he couldn’t get it so I like totally got mad at him. I’m really sorry. Really I am, but I tried.

I’m glad you liked the pictures that I sent to you. I was hoping you would but I’m a little confused. You asked me who took the pictures. What do you mean by that? I mean, I’m not sure why you would need to know that.

Becky
* * *

Oh my God, Bobby, you are so bad and of course, I mean that in the best way possible. I mean, I had to laugh when you called me your sleazy, little fuck hole. I mean, if anyone else had called me that, of course, I would have like totally ripped their eyes out but coming from you, it just sounded so hot. I mean, I probably shouldn’t say this but when I read that, I really wanted to take my panties off and I really wanted to rub my pussy.

I totally understand now why you wanted to know who took the pictures. In fact, I don’t know why I never thought of it before but of course, I can totally understand why you wouldn’t want another man looking at my body and you can count on me. I’d never let anyone else but you see my body, unless, of course, in so doing, I could somehow serve you. That would be okay, wouldn’t it?

Your slutty little Fuck Hole,
Becky

PS—I just realized I never told you who took those pictures. It was my roommate Gretchen. I hope you don’t mind.

* * *
Bobby,

I’m so glad you liked the idea of Gretchen taking those pictures of me. I was hoping you would ‘cause I really had fun taking them. I did do like you suggested though. I showed Gretchen your spirals and she said she thought they were really cool, too.

I was thinking about our problem though. I think we have to totally get that software for you and I think I know exactly how to do it.

I think the problem is we’ve been going after the engineering geeks but I think maybe we need to go after the guys in Legal. After all, they’re the guys who have the CDs under lock and key. I think maybe I should talk to them. What do you think?

Becky
* * *
Bobby,

You’re not going to believe what happened to me. I got fired!

That’s why I’m writing this to you from my home account.

I can’t believe it. I found this guy in Legal who I thought would totally understand what we needed but when I finally explained it to him and when I told him you were a really great and loyal customer, he didn’t seem to get it at all. He said it sounded like I’d been compromised. Can you believe that. He thought I was compromised. Have you ever heard anything so ludicrous?

And then it just got worse. He said I should go see a psychiatrist like there was something wrong with me or something and I guess I just kind of lost it because I told him in no uncertain terms that I wasn’t going to do that and that’s when he told me that if I wasn’t going to do that, then my services would no longer be required and he said it was part of my conditions of employment that I had to submit to psychological evaluations whenever those evaluations were deemed necessary by an officer of the company and apparently, that included him and so now I’m fired and I have to go find a job.

Can you believe it!

Your little fuck slut,
Becky
* * *
Bobby,

I can’t understand it. Why are you being so mean to me?

I mean, I know I’m not working at my old job now but I really need someone who I can lean on and I thought that was you. I have to tell you. I am totally devastated. I just don’t know what I’m going to do now.

Becky
* * *
Bobby,

You’ll never believe what happened. I got my job back only better.

Okay, I’m not really sure how it happened but apparently, someone even higher than the guy I talked to decided that maybe that guy needed to be psych tested. I guess they must have seen something wrong with the way he was doing things or something like that because they must have thought there was something wrong with HIM!!! Can you believe it?

So anyway, they test him and guess what. It turns out he’s got this total fixation on ME!!!

They said he even had pictures of me on his computer at work and I didn’t even know the guy. I mean, how the heck did he get pictures of me on his computer. It’s scary, you know.

Anyway, the psych guys figured he had this fixation on me and I guess they figured it must have come to a head somehow although I can’t see how, but they said something must have pushed him over the edge and so one day, he just kind of freaks and he goes out and gets me fired.

Isn’t that always the case. Someone has a problem so instead of admitting it to themselves, they find someone else to blame it on and I guess I was that person.

So after the company figured that out, well, they fired him but they still had to make it right to me because it was totally a case of wrongful termination so they offered to give me a payout or they offered to give me my old job back, and do you know what I did?

I didn’t take either one of those offers. I mean, the way I had it figured, why should I just go back to the status quo so I said if they wanted to hire me back, they were going to have to give me a promotion.

They didn’t want to, of course, but they were kind of stuck so in the end, they caved, and now I’m the Executive Vice President for Consumer Affairs. Isn’t that great?

Your fuck slut,
Becky
* * *

Oh my God, Bobby. You had something to do with my promotion??? I’m so happy. How did you do it? No wait. I don’t want to know. I’m just so happy you didn’t forget me and now I’ve got something for you.

You know, with my new position, I have more access to some of the things that I didn’t have access to before so guess what I got?

That’s right. I got a copy of Spiralizer 3000 and guess what. It’s already on the way to you even as you read this.

Thanks for all your help.

Becky
* * *
Bobby,

I just got your new spirals and they are so cool and you know what, I showed them to Gretchen, just like you said I should and do you know what?

She said we should get together with you and fuck you which is what I was already thinking.

So what about it, lover. When can we meet? Gretchen and me, we’re just so hot and wet thinking about what we want to do with you that we can’t wait a moment longer. Please make it soon. We need to fuck you. We need to fuck you so bad.

Please write. We can’t wait to fuck you.

With all our love, your little fuck toys,
Becky and Gretchen