The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimer: This story contains explicit description of sexual situations. If you are not at the right age, the right mood or it is against your religious beliefs, please do not read the story. The story is a work of fiction. Any similarity between any character in this story and any real person is only coincidental. If you insist this story is about you, go talk with your shrink about it.

All rights reserved to psychtales (). You may distribute it freely, and post it at any non-profit site. For any commercial use, write me.

Note about the story:

This is the second erotic story I write (the first one is “grown-ups”). Please forgive any grammatical mistake in this story. I’m not a native English speaker, and it may reflect in my writing.

If you have any comments on this story, you’re more than welcome to write me to my email address above. I would be really happy to get feedback about my story.

Enjoys,
Psychtales

Whatever you desire

It started getting dark, and the weather outside was lousy—really lousy. It was raining, and the wind went totally crazy, tilting the car from one side of the way to the other. In that weather I had about an hour of driving in a dark, empty road, till I would finally get back home. And as if the bad weather wasn’t enough, the road itself was in bad shape, full of pits and holes that where now filled with water. It was one such hole that I tried to avoid when I almost ran into an old man standing at the side of the road, apparently trying to hitch-hike. He was all soaked to the skin, and his face wore a desperate expression.

I opened the car’s window. “Are you ok?” I asked. “It looks like you need a ride”. In any other situation, I would probably never give a lift to such a man. But considering the bad weather outside, I really had to help him out.

“Thank goodness you stopped”, said the man, “I’m standing here for almost two hours, and I became really desperate”.

“So, where are you heading to?”

“Do you drive to the city?” he asked.

I nodded.

“That’s good enough for me”.

He entered the car, and for a long time, neither of us said a word.

“I really need to thank you again, young man” he said after a while. “I really owe you one. I would probably die from pneumonia if you didn’t pick me there”.

“Oh, it wasn’t much of a bother for me. And after all . I couldn’t leave you there”.

“You’re a fine young man. A really fine young man. I like you, kiddo”.

“Ahem . if you don’t mind I’m asking, what where you doing out there in the middle of nowhere?” regretting that question a second later, when he gave me a strange kind of look. There was something weird in that man. Looking at him gave me a really creepy feeling.

For a moment he was quiet, and then he said, “No, I don’t mind you asking. Not at all. But it’s a really long story, and I’m too tired now”.

For some reason I felt like he wouldn’t answer me even if he wasn’t that much tired.

After few more minutes of driving the man fall asleep. I was glad he did, as I had an uneasy feeling about him while he was awake. He slept for almost half an hour, until he woke up again.

“Here. stop! I need to get down here!” were his first words. “Here? Are you sure? There is absolutely nothing here . we got 20 minutes of driving yet.”

“No, here! Stop right here! This is where I need to get down”.

“You sure?”

“Damn right I’m sure!”

I slowed down, and stopped the car. The man was probably a total nutcase, but I didn’t dare to object him. “Ok, if you wish so”, I said. “But I tell you, there is nothing but woods here. We’re in the middle of nowhere.”

“Yes. That’s where I go. Thank you”.

He opened the door, and looked as if he was about to leave the car when he suddenly looked back at me.

“Y’know, You’re really a good man” he said. “A good, fine young man. I said I Owe you one. I mean it. There is something I want to give you. Something really special. I’m an old man, and don’t need it anymore. But I’m sure you’ll be able to make good use of it”. He stretched his hand toward me and held my hand. I felt kind of electric shock when he touched me, and for a moment, the car was all filled with glowing light. When the light was gone, the man was no longer anywhere near the car.

The face of the old man still haunted me at night, when I got to bed, but when I woke up in the morning I got over my last evening’s encounter, and it all seemed like a distant memory—a weird dream.

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary later that day. I had a feeling something isn’t quite right, but I couldn’t really put my finger at it. Not until my encounter with Julia.

I never really knew her name before. I’ve seen her lot of times between classes. I couldn’t help notice her. She was one of the prettiest girls around. But she never seem to notice me. And why should she? I never really dream she’ll find anything in me. To be frank, I did dream—or, more specifically, fantasized about her, when she turned around and looked straight at me. I lowered my look, but then I noticed she was smiling at me. With that smile—the most beautiful smile I ever saw, I may add. She started walking directly towards me. “Maybe one of her friends is right behind me”, I thought. I turned my head backwards, but no one seemed to be there.

“Hi” she said shyly. She was obviously speaking to me. “I’m Julia”.

“E . e . I’m Mark”, I responded.

“Mark . I just wanted to say . I’d really like to get to know you .”

“wh.wh.what?”

“I mean, you’re so cute . gosh!” she made another step , getting closer to me. Real close.

“Mark”, she said, “I want you to kiss me”.

Before I had the chance to respond, her full, luscious lips met mine, and then her tongue went into my mouth. It felt like heaven! The most beautiful lips kissing passionately mine! Was I dreaming? Something was certainly wrong . It couldn’t happen. And then I felt one of her hands touching my pants—gently stroking my throbbing sex organ. “Julia!” I said.

“I need you, Mark! I need you inside me now .”

Her hands started unbuttoning my pants, “Julia . no!”

“But I want you now .”

“Julia, stop!” I pushed her back. She looked puzzled. “Why, Mark? Don’t you want me?”

What was going on here? Was it some sick game she and some of her friends where trying to pull on me? It looked as if she didn’t care there where hundreds of people around.

“No, Julia .” I said. She looked really disappointed, and even somewhat sad. Maybe it wasn’t a game. Maybe its something else . She looked quite sincere in her disappointment. But is there any other explanation? Nothing I could think of.

The rest of the day I had hard time concentrating in classes, thinking about my weird incident with Julia. At the end of the day I hurried out of the campus, hoping not to run into Julia again. Not today, at least. I got back to my car, and drove back home. I stopped at a red light, and noticed a girl standing nearby. A real pretty girl. I couldn’t help imagining how she looked like naked. And then, to my amazement, she started undressing herself—In the middle of the street! Soon she was totally naked, showing off sweet young body, a nice pair of tits and sexy round ass. I kept staring at her, until long sharp noise of a car blowing its horn behind me brought me back to reality, and I realized the lights turned to green already. Then I noted another weird thing: nobody but me seemed to notice there is a totally naked young woman there, in the middle of the street. Both her and everybody around her acted as if nothing is unusual.

Something was really not right. I thought. Something scary is going on . am I just imagining the girl getting naked? Am I going insane? How come nobody else seem to notice that girl was naked. “Oh my god”, I thought, “I’m becoming totally nuts”. And what about Julia? Was it my imagination again? And that weird encounter with the old man last evening? Maybe I’m starting hallucinating? I recalled my last evening encounter. That man talked about giving me something before disappearing. Suppose it did happen? Suppose he did gave me some miraculous power, that make my fantasies become reality? After all, I was fantasizing about having sex with Julia, and a minute later she, the prettiest girl at the campus, was almost raping me. Then I was fantasizing how that girl would look naked, and . lo and behold . that girl takes her clothes off, and remains totally naked.

Ok, so what does it mean? Does it means anything I wish for become true? I had to try it out. I wished I had a bug packed with million dollars at the other seat . Nope . nothing happened. On the other hand, I wasn’t really fantasizing about having money. I just told myself I want to have the money. Maybe I need to really desire something, to make it real. Or maybe that power I possessed could only affect people’s minds and could not create matter. Or—another thought came to me, this power was only affected by sex-related desires. I had to find it out.

I kept thinking about my strange day while entering my apartment. I guess I should have felt excited with all that power, at the opportunity to make my fantasies a reality. But I wasn’t really, at that moment. First, I didn’t rule out yet the possibility that I’m loosing my sanity. “Poor Mark is getting out of his mind”, they’ll say. And even if it was real—that power scared me. I couldn’t accept it. There shouldn’t be such a thing. I believe in logic, and this is, as Mr. Spoke would say, highly illogical, and certainly wrong.

My flat mate. Jeff, interrupted my train of thoughts. “Mark! Good thing I find you. I’m really sick of your inconsiderate attitude. Is it so much difficult to make your dishes? Do you think I have to clean after you? Do you .”

“I wish he would shut the fuck up”, I thought. I could make the dishes later, but at that time I had too many things on my mind. An argument with my flat mate was the last thing I needed.

And at that very moment, Jeff stopped in the middle of the sentence, and fell silent.

Whatever it was, I realized, whatever power I now possessed worked on Jeff as well. “Jeff?” I asked. He gave me a puzzled look, but didn’t say a word. “Ok, never mind .”

I went to my room, and tried to concentrate on that bag of money again. I tried to imagine it, to make myself really desire it. Nothing. There was a knock on the apartment door, and I opened it. It was Heather, Jeff’s new girlfriend.

“Is Jeff here?” she asked. I was already half asleep and didn’t think about what happened earlier. “Yes, come-in. I guess he is in his room”.

She went in, and knocked on Jeff’s closed door. There was no answer, but she opened anyway.

“Hi Jeffie, I missed you”. There was no answer from him, which was really unlike him. Could it be that he was still mute? I tried to listen to their conversation. All I could heard was Heather talking. Jeff was completely silent, but Heather didn’t seem to care much, and continue talking without hearing Jeff answer. So my wish still held its power upon Jeff. Would it wear off sometime? I decided to check out tomorrow and try to undo it, if he still cannot talk. In the meanwhile I was too tired and needed sleep.

Next morning I decided I need to be careful. I had to try to restrain my desires until I’ll learn more about the way this power worked, and how to control it better. I tried doing the best I could all day, to avoid looking at any girl, not to give myself a chance to start fantasizing about anyone. And I did have some success, at least until calculus class. The teacher was a young and very good looking woman called Susan. She was a PhD student, probably one of the wiz kids that studied collage math when everybody else learned adding and subtracting numbers. She didn’t look much older than myself. She wasn’t too well dressed, but it looked like she had a really nice body beneath those bland clothes. She was talking about Integrals and stuff, and I wasn’t really listening. I just looked at her, and then I noticed she started unbuttoning her shirt, while still talking about the same subject. She took her shirt off, and got back to write on the blackboard. Then she went on to unbutton her pants. “Oh no! Not again” I thought. I just realized what I’ve done. “No, stop it . I don’t want to see you naked . stop!” but she didn’t stop. She took her pants off, all while explaining about techniques to integrate some kind of formula. Of course she wouldn’t stop. I really did want to see her naked. I couldn’t fool myself. “Ok”, I thought, “I won’t look. Maybe it would stop”. I covered my eyes with my hands, but a minute later I peeked through my fingers and saw she was totally naked. All this time she continue teaching, and the other students just kept copying from the blackboard, as if nothing happened.

She really had an extremely sexy body, I realized. Her cute breast was just in the right size, not too small, not too big, flat tummy and round perfectly shaped ass. I looked so sexy teaching naked . No! I just realized I was about to make it worse. I got up and left the class in a hurry before I’ll start fantasizing about her.

Outside the classroom, at the corridor, I noticed a girl sitting, her head buried in her laps. She looked as if she’s crying. When I got closer I noticed who was it. “Julia?” I said softly. At the sound of my voice she got her head up. Her wet eyes started glowing at the sight of me. “Oh Mark!” she said, “Mark . will you help me?”

“But . how? What’s wrong?”

She got up slowly. “I’m in real trouble, Mark. Will you help me?”

She looked in real distress. I got closer, and offered my hand to comfort her. She put her hands around me, and I gave her a comforting hug. “I’ll do my best, I promise. What is it, Julia?”

She than gave me a sudden, passionate kiss. One hell of a passionate kiss! Her lips spreading lipstick all over my face, her tongue exploring my mouth. She pressed her soft, sexy body against mine. Her hands were wandering towards my pants, one petting my hardening cock, and the other undoing my belt.

“Mark” she said. I tried to hold her hands back, but not with much success. “Mark, I need you! I need you now! I am in real trouble . since yesterday, I could do nothing, I could think of nothing except having your big hard cock inside me. Please fuck me. Fuck me now!”

I have to admit I was pretty much aroused by this time. I found it hard to fight the temptation. Whatever this power is, I realized, I couldn’t really resist what it had to offer me. I wanted to have sex with this lustful girl. I didn’t care I was at the middle of the campus. She tore her shirt from her body, and then went to take mine off. Her lust and passion was infectious. I wanted to fuck her, and didn’t care people were around. If I could think at that time, I would remember the other times where Susan or the other girl got naked and nobody noticed, and I could conclude nobody would really notice us as well. But I didn’t think about it. I didn’t care. I was totally controlled by passion. By primal instincts. It was just my body and hers. Nothing else existed.

For one short moment I could see her looking at me. It was a strong, focused look of predator ready to jump on its pray. Her big pretty eyes reflected uncontrollable passion burning inside her. She licked her full, naturally red lips, and then she virtually jumped on me and started kissing every exposed part of my body, starting from my neck and shoulders, then my abdomen, and finally my groin. While kissing, she struggled opening my trousers, freeing her way to the lower part of my body. With a certain kind of urgency she pulled my pants down, together with my underwear. My fully erect cock sprung free. “Wow, boy! You’ve got a beautiful thing here. It is sooo beautiful .", she kissed it, and then started licking it. I felt waves of pleasure passing through me, as her tongue worked on my erected organ. Then she pulled her pant and underwear off. She guided my hands to her wonderful round breasts, and I started fondling them. “I want you inside me, Mark .” she said. “I need your cock inside my wet pussy now!".

I entered her while she rode me, her body on fire. I franticly fondled her and sucked her nipples while she rode up and done my stiff rod. Then we changed positions and I was on her, and minutes later she was on me again. It was so wild, so strong. She exploded in an orgasm, her so beautiful face radiating in divine pleasure. Finally, I exploded myself.

It was—beyond words. My sexual experience to that point was nothing worth bragging. There was one girl I dated about eight months earlier, for two or three months. We had sex twice. At the first time I came instantly, and the second wasn’t too impressive either. This time, however, we were at it for half an hour or so, and when it came to a conclusion, what a grand conclusion it was!

It took me some time to come back to my senses and realize what we just did. All the time we were making love, I was in a dreamlike state, and wasn’t really thinking about what I’m doing. When I realized I was lying totally nude after fucking the naked girl beside me, in the middle of a crowded corridor, my first reaction was panic. “Omigod” I thought and jumped to cover myself. But then I realized nobody was looking at me at a peculiar way, or trying to avoid looking at me. Everybody just went by, as if nothing extraordinary happened. Then everything else came back to me.

Julia was lying motionless on the flour, her eyes closed. I didn’t know what would happen when she’ll wake up again. My guess was she’d like to fuck my again, and she probably would. But as my conscience mind started waking up again, I didn’t want to wait for this. It was so wonderful, unbelievable feeling, and part of me wanted to stay with her, and fuck her till the end of time, but another part was fighting it. I started to worry what this power was doing to me. Why wasn’t I able to control my lust? Why did I act like animal in heat? What am I becoming? With horror I realized this was part of my fantasy. I wanted this to happen. I wanted to be engaged in wild sex without thinking of worrying about anything. I wanted to do nothing but fuck beautiful women. And this power just opened the door for me, making my fantasy into a reality.

On the other hand, I wanted other things. I wanted to meet a girl I’ll love—not just fuck. Someone to talk to and share my life with. I wanted to study, finish my diploma, have successful career. Could my power promote my other goals? Could I have the kind of life I want, or would I give in to the temptation of the power? I knew the power was real. It all felt real. But was the power controlling me? Changing me?

I had to stop myself from using that power, I’ve decided. Prevent myself from giving in to lust. There are things I want to do with my life. As enjoyable as fucking Julia was (and lord, it was more than enjoyable!) I couldn’t let passion control my life. I’m a cerebral type of man, after all.

I decided to leave school early, go back to my apartment where I won’t have other distractions, and I could think (another distraction just passed—no, don’t look). I hoped that nothing would happen on my drive back home, but it turned out to be otherwise. While driving back home, I stopped for several pedestrians that crossed the road, and then I noticed that one of them was a naked girl! A beautiful naked girl . no other than the girl I undressed the day before! “No, it couldn’t be”, I thought. That woman stayed naked from the time I imagined her nude till now—she never got dressed again. Wow! She was so sexy looking! Her breasts wiggled gracefully while she walked, and I’ve found it arousing. She had innocent look on her face, oblivious to the fact she was totally naked, and I imagined her with the same innocent look as I fucked her hard. “Oh no, what am I thinking about” I thought, but it was already too late. She turned towards my car, started approaching me, the expression on her face unchanged. She went to the left side of the car, and without much hesitation opened the door and sat herself on the seat beside me. “Hi”, she said in a shy voice.

“Hi”, I replied, hesitantly.

She stared at me, her big beautiful eyes wide open. It was the kind of look a dog gives its master when it wants to get a snack. There was something shy and innocent yet very sensual in her look. She must have been no more than nineteen. Her full, sensual lips where curved in a simple and pure smile. She had the kind of lips that calls for kissing.

“So, where do you want to go?” I asked, as if she was a hitchhiker. The sexual tension in the air was so strong I had to stop myself from jumping on her. Bust I had to control my lust—had to.

“I don’t know”, she said, shrugging her shoulders. “I’ll just go wherever you go”.

I started driving, since the drivers at the cars behind me seem to lost their patience. “I just like to be with you”, she than added in a dreamy voice. “You’re . so cute .". Her hand started stoking my legs, going, as if inadvertently, over my already hard again cock.

“You’re . you’re naked”, was my last attempt at having a conversation. A poor choice of subject to distract myself from the lustful thoughts filling my head, yet I couldn’t help wondering if she were aware of her nudity.

“Yes, of course. I just feel more comfortable this way”, she answered in a na?ve voice. “Why, don’t you like my body?". Oh my god, didn’t I like her body? No, I adored her body! I was eager for her young, slender, delicate body, for her full, big round breasts, rising and falling as she breathed deeply.

“N..no, of course I do!” I answered. I couldn’t hold myself for much longer. I could not concentrate at the road ahead, and was afraid having an accident. I parked the car at the side of the road.

“You know, I like your body too. Why won’t you get naked yourself?” the way she said it, it sounded like the most sensible thing to do. And I just did it. “you see, it’s better, right?” she said, stroking my penis gently. “You really are cute,” she giggled.

At that moment all the passion I held back exploded out, and I jumped over her, planting a passionate kiss on her perfect lips. As we kissed, my tongue exploring her mouth, hers exploring mine, I felt her soft, warm body pressing against mine. Her red erected nipples were rubbing against my chest. As we broke the kiss, I started kissing her neck, then went down to her chest, and started sucking her nipples. “Ooo.. It is soooo nice”, she said. “Don’t stop .".

Her face was radiating from pleasure, yet at the same time keeping that innocent essence in her expression. That combination of passion and innocence was so arousing all I wanted was to see her face in the midst of an orgasm. I felt her moist pussy rubbing against my own sex. I wanted to enter her, yet the gear handle was between us, and the steering wheel was in the way as well, so it became a little bit awkward. I jumped to the back seat and she followed me. With a single thrust I entered her, and starting riding her hot slick pussy. Maybe it was because I desired so much so see her orgasm, but it didn’t take more than a minute till she started to orgasm, and from that moment she had one orgasm after the other. She was shivering from uncontrollable amounts of pleasure, screaming from joy.

I have no idea how much time passed. How much time we were enthralled in that ecstasy of pleasure. I just remember I woke up sometime later embracing her sweet body. She was still asleep. I didn’t know what to do with her. I didn’t want to abandon her, so I decided to drive her to my apartment. Gosh, I didn’t even knew her name!

To be continued .