The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whatever you say, you’re the Boss!

Synopsis: Brian’s roommate helps him see things from a new perspective.

My life’s done a complete 180 in the last year. God, look up “idiot going to college” and you’d find me from then in the dictionary. I thought I was the big shit, you know? That everyone was going to bow and kiss my feet and DAMN that is not what I happened. I can understand why I was that way. My high school had that Texas culture where sports—especially football—reigned supreme. Our team rocked, one of the best in the district. Myself, hands-down the best damn linebacker in the county, which basically meant I had ladies literally throwing themselves at me. My All-American country boy looks helped, too. I used to check myself out in the mirror. “Blond hair, blue eyes, Abs, Arms, and Ass..” My three As.

Oh, and Boss, this is written from my perspective before you set me straight, so don’t get mad at me!

Two big things happened to me when I left HS—I was no longer the best, AND some serious bad luck in the professor department happened. I mean, sure, still a cute football player, but I wasn’t THE catch anymore. I’d actually see girls with other guys on the team and know me in their pants was never going to happen. For the first time in my life, I turned green with envy. It didn’t help that two of my professors had a grudge against the football team. Not athletes in general, mind you, just the football team! Apparently their kids had been hurt playing it in high school or something. They always covered important material and gave mountains of work when we were away. Huge shift from letting it slide. I had barely survived a few months! 4 more years of this could drive me crazy!

Then Matt came into the picture.

Oh, I haven’t mentioned him yet! I ended up sharing a dorm with this guy named Matt. At first, it angered me just to look at him. He’s thin as a twig and has the endurance of one too. He probably hadn’t lifted a day in his life! He exuded upbeatness from every pore, though. He kind of has this natural charm to him (more on that later, Boss!), and since I was already having trouble finding my place in the new environment, the fact that he fit right in drove me mad. “Nerds aren’t supposed to be good at that stuff!” Man, I thought some stupid things back then! Eventually he just faded into the background—I only saw him by chance outside, and when he dropped by he’d just be on his laptop. I asked what he did all the time on that thing, and he acted bewildered that I didn’t know or figure it out.

The day that changed everything was any normal after-a-game day. We had won only in the statistical sense—Jerkfessor #1 had predictably dumped a garbage dumps worth of work on us and I wanted to go slug them. Reasoning that that would only lead to more work or criminal charges, I just headed to the dorm to get working. Matt lounged there, tip-tapping on his laptop as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary, but... I couldn’t focus. This wasn’t too common a problem, but occasionally she did give work even harder than usual to spite us doubly. Even aside from that, something was off.

“Are you having trouble focusing, Brian?” Matt’s voice turned out to be... oddly compelling. For someone not especially manly, it had a deep, rich quality to it. I always thought about suggesting he went into audiobooks, at least when I didn’t happen to be pissed at him. Today, though, he got my attention.

“The hell does it matter to you?” I never said it was good attention.

“I just don’t like people being upset!” He said with that bashful smile he always had.

“How could you help me anyway?” It’s weird. Part of me boiled, but another felt genuine curiosity at the answer.

“Well, you were clearly having trouble focusing. I just wanted to show you the way to do it.” This part gets really fuzzy, so sorry if I don’t remember all the details! He took off this red necklace he wore all the time, said it was sea glass. Any other day I would’ve said he was doing some kind of magic trick crap, but I dunno, it’s just so easy to stare at that and actually focus on something and he was saying stuff and it was super easy to listen and before you knew it things started getting simple and i didnt ned to thnk so good focus focus focus on me...

* * *

Ah, sorry, I zoned out there! I ALWAYS do when I think about that part too hard. I should really ask Boss about that, cause it helped me a lot, whatever he did. Well, I kind of know what he did, cause next thing I knew I heard him snapping his fingers and I jumped a bit.

“Hey, you alright? You kind of spaced out there, Brian.” He sounded pretty concerned, so I just wanted to make sure he knew I seemed fine.

“I’m just fine, Boss!” Boss?! Shock ran through me. Why in the world did I call Boss... well, I guess that makes sense ’cause that’s what he i- WHAT?! It felt really right, but it still seemed super strange. I figured I’d just ask him.

“Oh, it looks like you don’t have any memory of what I did. I’ll explain it now, I guess~” Still sing song. I figured I could do with being a bit more upbeat. “Here’s the thing. You’re obviously stressed out. Me? I’m good, so why not help you?”

“Makes sense to me, Boss!.. Why am I calling you Boss, er, Boss?”

“Oh. Well, that’s what I am, isn’t it?”

“You are the Boss!... But I’m REALLY confused. I want to know why, Boss.”

“Its simple. You clearly can’t manage yourself, so I put myself in charge. You do what I say because it’s what’s best for you. Pretty sweet deal, eh?”

“Of course! You’re always right, Boss!” In some way, I know those words aren’t entirely my own, but saying them just feels... well, right!

“Any more questions?”

“No, sir!” Huh, I call him Sir, too? Whatever, he’s the boss!

“Now, focus on your work!” I remember that first feeling of satisfaction. It’s something I love to be familiar with by now. Being told what to do just made everything make sense! I quickly returned to the work and finished faster and more accurately than my entire stay here. After I was done, as if by instinct, I looked up at him.

“Done, Boss!” I said cheerfully and full of gusto.

“Good job!” The other feeling I love to be familiar with. His praise was like a drug! I felt pure joy run up and down me. Ahhh... it’s just so great, Boss. No way was I prepared for it at first. I actually spaced out again! “Brian, still alright? I don’t want to overwhelm you!”

“Nah, I’ve got it, Boss! Overwhelm me all you want, I can take it.”

“Good to know.” He said with a smile. I was in a bit of a quandary now—I planned my entire night around getting this done, but I wasn’t due at my friend’s for another few hours and I had no idea what to do with myself... until I asked Matt, of course!

“Hey, Boss, anything else I could do for you?” I dutifully awaited orders. Matt raised his eyebrows a bit, though I think he acted out his surprise.

“You offering?”

“Of course, Boss!”

“Well... since I’m in charge of you, I think it makes sense that I know everything about you. Why don’t you lose that shirt when we’re in here?” I thought it was a little bit gay, but...

“Whatever you say, you’re the Boss!” and there goes any doubts I had in my mind! Screw the things, they’re such bores. If Matt says no shirts, no shirts it is. I threw it off without a second thought. My responses still surprised me a tiny bit, but I could tell his shock far outweighed my own. He spent a few moments just staring at my now-exposed body, and I think he was enjoying the sights.

“You’d always been very careful to not be the slightest bit naked in here.” Matt noted. “Don’t keep that up.” His face seemed mischievous, not that I could or want to refuse him.

“Sure thing, Boss!” I went ahead and flexed my arms to give him the full picture. Even in my still-recovering from the praise state, I could tell his eyes were filled with lust.

“Come here.” Hey, he wants me somewhere, I go. I strolled over, pulled up a chair, and sat down next to his makeshift desk.

“What do you need me for, Boss?”

“What’s mine?".... a-ah, Just typing those words turns me on! I love it when he says that, because...

“I’m... yours...” and I get like the way I was when he first taught me how to focus with his necklace, and everything’s right. Again, things get kind of fuzzy here. His hands felt good, like REALLY good, rubbing all over my torso and arms. it made me feel soft and like my mind was putty and i just wanted to focus on me focus dont thnk fcus yeaaa....

Again? Man, sorry folks. It’s just hard to tell this story when I keep spacing out. Maybe I should get Boss to help me focus on the writing. Anyway I must’ve spaced out then too, cause soon he’s snapping his fingers in front of me again.

“Brian, what on earth am I going to do if you keep spacing out like that?”

“I dunno, Boss. Do you?” I said. Matt always has an answer!

“Of course.” I felt a smile show up. Oh, and I got up off the floor. Not sure why I was, or why I was sweaty and sore, but I didn’t think much of it at the time... The time! What time was it?!

“B-boss! I need to go, I have friends to meet!”

“Oh, damn! I lost track of time when... uhm...” His cheeks turned rosy red. I dunno why he’d be embarrassed—Whatever he did was right, you know?

“Hey, you don’t have to hide it from me. You’re the Boss!”

“I’ll tell you later. You’re released for now.” It was weird. I knew he was still in charge, but I didn’t have that same attentiveness and focus on him. I missed it already, but I really did need to go!

“See you, bro!” Huh. First time I’d ever called him that, and I stopped calling him boss.

“Bye, Brian!” As I walked out, he still occupied a small place in my mind. Even when I was smashed, I still remembered him a bit. For once, I wanted to be in my dorm a little.

* * *

As I walked hope from the gym (arms day best day!), he slowly entered the forefront of my mind again. How easy it was when I was told what to do. It wasn’t too bad, but going throughout the day without it felt just a little bland in comparison to the simplicity, you know? I definitely couldn’t wait to get back!

Matt was up to his usual work, though he gave me a smile when I walked in. I quickly remembered his words, tossed off my shirt, and showed off my sweaty body. Whatever he says, you know? Shirts are such a drag, anyway. What was the point of working out if Boss didn’t get to see it? Oh, hey, I thought to myself, calling him Boss again! That’s right, it’s so much better that way!

“Ready to serve?” Matt told me. Well yeah, it’s a question, but as far as I’m concerned there’s only one appropriate answer to a question like that!

“Always, boss!” I chirped in reply. That fuzzy feeling ran through me again, and I shivered with delight. Who knew I could go from anger and jealousy to bliss in a day? I guess Matt’s just magic like that... Huh, he had his shirt off. I’d never seen him without it, but I suppose some of his rules apply to both of us. His ultra-thin physique made me wonder why he was the one in charge, but duh, he’s the boss. I definitely couldn’t be!

Oh, and him being shirtless meant that his shiny red thing was swinging as he came over to me and i couldn’t look away and so easy to let him take over give myself over to him my bdy is yours mind yr al yours focus focus focus...

N-no, not gonna drift off again! I really wanna remember this! and when he had me under your spell completely yyyyyyyyou’d think I would’ve learned by now! Don’t focus on what he was saying focus on what he was saying focus fcus fcs...

It’s so hard to stop. It just feels so good! It would be nice if I could keep writing while it happened... I’ll just try and grab some bits and pieces. I know he used me as a footrest and chair—that was really fun, and I’m suited for it. Knowing that boss got a lot of use out of me has that shock of pleasure crawl up me! Is there even a way to describe something so astoundingly awesome?

So there was some more fuzzy stuff and then I heard him snapping his fingers again. I ended up on the floor again and even sweatier than when I was done with my workout! Whatever boss did, he made sure I exercised as much as possible. He knelt over me, still shirtless with that necklace dangling in front of me. I could barely tear my eyes away from it, but I managed to look past it. His face looked positively exhausted, but his voice still had plenty of vigor...

Gah! All this time I didn’t notice I had a hardon! Damn, this is embarrassing. I mean, I’ll admit to him turning me on a bit here and there, but...

“Uh, boss?” He slowly got up, towering over me. I don’t know how he hadn’t noticed yet!

“What is it, Brian?” He made a slow, sly smile. Maybe he saw! Oh no!

“I, uh, I have a boner, boss...” I sat up and hung my head in shame. He just started laughing!

“Awh, come on, Brian. Hard-ons are so passe. Do you honestly think I haven’t seen guys before?”

“Now that I think about it, that is a pretty dumb thing to say, boss!” Damn, I must’ve seemed like a complete idiot.

“No big deal! Thinking’s not your job anyway. In fact, don’t be ashamed of your boners. Don’t try to hide them from me at all, alright?” Oh boy! Another rule! I love rules! But, I dunno, I didn’t really think I was comfo-

“Whatever you say, you’re the boss!” I leapt up and proudly displayed my boner through my basketball shorts—not that it could really hide them to begin with, but it’s the thought that counts. Boss looked like he was thinking about something, and he was even blushing! “Something wrong, boss?”

“No, it’s just... ung...” His cheeks were rosy red now! What did he want to do?

“Hey, boss, if you want to make me do something, you know you just have to say the word! Don’t worry about whether it’s a good idea! After all, your ideas are always good, boss!” I felt quite proud of my logical conclusion. His face slowly changed from hesitation to another lustful look. Huh, it’s not bothering me anymore, but still, this seems reall-

“Get on your knees!” he ordered.

“Sure thing, boss!” I responded automatically. I looked back up and him and it was so easy to focus on the shiny gaze up at him so easy to sink down sink sink let myself completely fall under too hard to resist impossible to resist obey Matt serve Matt mouth empty focus focus focus...

Next thing you know I was casually stretched out on the couch and he’s doing that snappy thing. He didn’t need to ask me if I felt OK this time—I nodded, and he understood.

“Does my spacing out annoy you, boss?” Worry crept over me! I didn’t want to disappoint him! He just chuckled a bit.

“Of course not! I love it.” he said cheerfully. Curiosity sublimated my worry. WHY did that happen?

“Why do I space out, boss? I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing feeling! But I wanna know why!” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He thought for a bit.

“Well, think of it this way. You know how good it feels to let yourself go?” He coolly remarked.

“Yeahhhh, boss...” I could already feel my eyes glazing over.

“Hey, look alive!”

“Got it, boss!” I returned to full awareness.

“It’s hard to stop that, just because it feels so good. Also, since you’re new to having me order you around, there are some orders you’re just not ready for yet. So your obedience kicks in, like a super power!” I figured the explanation worked. Talk about an awesome super power!

“When will I be ready for those things without my super power, boss?” I couldn’t wait to hear what he had in store for me! Sadly, he just smiled and looked at me.

“It’s a surprise!” Ughhhh.

“Fiiine. You are the boss, so you know what’s best.” I relented. I felt that amazing feeling wash over me again. Agreeing with him was so much easier than being obstinate.

“Though, we could see if you’re ready for one now!” He gave one of his mischievous smiles.

“Tell me, boss, tell me!” I was raring to go! Damn, this made me hard! Wait, why a-

“Worship me!” Only now did I realize his was completely naked. Never on this earth has there been something more enticing than what I saw in that moment. But he’s a guy! I mean yeah, I obey him and get turned on by it and think it’s hot and he’s hot and I need to serve but that doesn- “Stop thinking so much and do it!”

“Absolutely, boss!” I threw myself straight at him and began devouring every pore of his body. Every little taste, every drop of sweat was mine. An amazing gift! Even compared to everything else, boss had clearly outdone himself! He just tasted so good, felt so sexy, and then I got to his chest and that necklace was there and this time I was the one who started talking about how easy it was to lose myself in him and focus only on his body and I whipped myself up into a frenzy. Sadly, all good things come to an end, and boss had been entirely worshiped. He sat up, like I was, clearly winded by my forcefulness. He caught his breath a bit.

“D-damn, Brian... you even went for the pits... do you really like my body and sweat that much!?” He said. For once, I think the surprise was genuine.

“Do I have a choice, boss?”

“Well, no. Pretend you did.” He laughed.

“Best thing in the world, boss!”