The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What’s in a name?

MC MF MD FT

Don’t read this if you are under 18 and don’t get offended there is sex stuff in here. Also none of this to my knowledge ever happened and none of the characters really exsist. If it did happen please let me know. Also let me know what you think at

Lastly enjoy

Kelly looked around; it was late, very late so there wasn’t much to see outside, not unless you liked different shades of black. That left the rest of the train carriage which consisted of seats tables her and some guy a bit back that she couldn’t quite see. Not really any different from a normal Friday night for her.

Ever since her parents separated three years ago Kelly had spent the week days with her mum and then the weekend with he dad. This was she got to see both of them. She didn’t mind being away from her friends at the weekend because truth be told she didn’t really have many. She was a quiet 17 year old that spent most of her time with her nose in books. She never went to parties and had little interest in socialising as she found most people her age a little immature. If people in her class were asked to describe her they would have said quiet, shy a bit of a prude and never stepped out of line. No Kelly was every parent’s dream she didn’t believe in sex before marriage and kept mostly to herself and her studies. That said thought the way she spent her Friday nights was not completely to her liking. While it gave her a lot of time for studying the 7 hours on the train was not completely comfortable. Not to mention a little disconcerting that she was alone on the train till midnight every Friday.

She checked her watch 10.45. There were no more stops between now and her final destination. An hour and fifteen minutes of bored nothingness. She knew from experience that no one bother her from now on, the train manager had checked the tickets for the last time and was probably grabbing a nap up the other end of the train. There would be about six or seven other people on the train but none of them would be allowed in here as this was first class; an upgrade she had soon come to insist on if she was to be doing this twice a week. After a sigh of boredom she picked up her biology text book and started reading next weeks materials.

After a while she felt something was up she look over her book slightly and saw the man had moved. He was staring at her legs. Now having come straight from school Kelly was still in her uniform. Black simple heels tights knee length tartan plaid skirt a white blouse and a red jumper. Her long blonde hair in a pony tail tied up with a red ribbon. She knew she wasn’t unattractive but that didn’t mean she liked being gawped at. She glared at the man but he didn’t seem to mind. This annoyed her as this technique normally worked on the boys at school. He still kept staring so she took her coat down off the hook she placed it on and covered the lower half of her body. Satisfied she then got back to her book.

She heard a cough and looked up the man was standing opposite her.

“Excuse me young lady but this is a long journey and quite frankly I’m bored out of my mind, not to mention the fact that I have age till my stop I was wondering if we could chat for a bit to pass the time.” The man said in pleasant tones.

Of course she didn’t want to chat she was studying and he seemed like a dodgy sort of man, especially after the staring. “Actually I’m busy studying sorry but I need to read this perhaps you could leave me alone thank you” she said firmly looking up with her big blue eyes.

The man acted as if he hadn’t heard “I’m Arthur” he said extending his hand.

“Kelly” she replied shaking it, “now seriously I do need to study so could you please leave me alone.”

“of course, of course,” Arthur said “Can I sit opposite you, Kelly” he asked

“Please do” she said without thinking. As he sat she wondered why she had just let him sit down like that she had been firm that she wanted to be alone and now she had him sitting opposite her, well she was just being polite that was it.

“Thank you don’t mind me just carry on reading.” Said the man and she did just that. Maybe it wouldn’t be to bad, ok so he was now sat opposite her but he was leaving her in peace so that was a plus.

After a couple of paragraphs Arthur spoke again “you know that coat you have on you legs looks really uncomfortable Kelly” he said almost as a passing comment. The problem was he was right no matter how much she hated the idea of exposing her legs again she couldn’t stand another moment of the coat there. With out a word she hung it back up and as she sat made sure her skirt was pulled down as far as it would go to cover much of her legs. Arthur resumed his staring, Kelly was annoyed but she thought hey if I read my book I can at least ignore him.

After a while Arthur interrupted her again “I notice your wearing your school uniform, bet you they make you wear those tights. I hate tights, in fact everyone I know hates them don’t you hate them?” he asked

Kelly looked up coldly “no actually I don’t I wear them even in trousers to stop prying eyes” she said dropping a hint he should stop staring.

“Oh that can’t be true” said Arthur “everyone hates them and only wear them when they have to but otherwise take them off as soon as they can . . . . Kelly”

Well she did wear them a lot but it was true she hated them and really she didn’t need to be wearing them now “ok so you have a point but I feel I do need to wear them now ok” she said.

Arthur smiled “oh but you don’t just take them off like you really want to Kelly”

“Ok if it will shut you up I’ll go to the toilet now and take them off” with that she stormed off to the toilet and pulled off her wretched tights and slipped her shoes back on. Then back to the carriage she marched and without even looking at Arthur picked up her book and resumed reading. She thought she heard him say much better but chose to ignore it.

Sure enough a few minutes later Arthur interrupted again “do you think it is hot?” he asked.

Kelly put down her book giving up on getting any studying done. “no I don’t” she replied “I think it first class and the keep the temperature perfectly pleasant.”

“Oh I’m not so sure” Arthur said “actually I’m finding rather hot Kelly”

He had an argument for everything it was infuriating and even more annoying he seemed to be right it was getting hot. She was actually glad she was no longer wearing her tights that was probably part the reason she hated them because of the heat. But the more she sat there the warmer she felt damn him for pointing it out. After a while she couldn’t take it anymore she took off her red jumper and shortly after that her tie. That was much better.

She waited she knew he would come out with something else in a minute and sure enough he did “I don’t want to be rude” he said and she almost laughed “but do you really think you should be wearing a bra that shows through your blouse so easly” this time she did laugh. She was very careful at picking her bras and tested them. There was no way it showed in the slightest and she knew it.

“That is complete rubbish there is no way my bra shows through my top” she snapped at him “not to mention the fact that you shouldn’t be staring at my breasts in the first place” she added for good measure.

Arthur had the decency to look embarrassed. “Well in my defence you do have rather prominent breasts, so it almost takes an effort stare at them, and if you look you will see I’m right you bra does show Kelly.”

She was aware of the fact her DD cup breasts were as he said prominent and it was not something she was happy about which is why she normally wore a loose jumper to deemphasise them, but as she looked down she suddenly realised he was right you could clearly see her bra, how had she not noticed before, and she had been so sure.

“Um I’m sorry I never realised before” she said apologetically.

“That’s all right your right I shouldn’t have been staring” said Arthur “but what are you going to do? It does look tacky”

“I guess never wearing this bra again is my only choice” she said

“Good idea but what about now I think the only logical idea is to remove it so it doesn’t show, don’t you agree . . . . Kelly” said Arthur with a kindly smile.

“Yes, yes your right” she said getting up “excuse me a minute” with that she went back to the toilet removed her bra and did her blouse back up. As she headed back to the seat she saw Arthur staring at her chest “please stop staring” she said while she sat down

“oh forgive me Kelly it’s just I felt it would be a good idea to check you no longer looked tacky that’s ok isn’t Kelly” he said apologetically and suddenly she felt bad for scolding him after all he was only trying to help.

“Sorry yes how do I look” she sat up jutting out her breasts and allowed him to stare for a minute or two

“Fine, much better, but of course you are a proper young lady aren’t you” Questioned Arthur.

“What do you mean” asked Kelly a little worried.

“Well a proper young lady always dresses so her underwear matches. So I hope if you are a proper young lady your panties match your bra.” Arthur explain

“Oh um well I’m not wearing a bra so that is difficult” pointed out a confused Kelly.

“That’s my point” Arthur said. Suddenly Kelly realised he meant she should take her panties off.

“I can’t take my panties off what the hell are you thinking” she almost yelled.

“But I’m merely trying to help Kelly, you want to be a proper young lady don’t you Kelly” with this she felt her self nod. “So you need to match your underwear, and the only way to do that is take off your panties. . . . Kelly” she tried but she couldn’t fault his logic.

“Ok” she finally agreed and got up to go to the toilet once again.

“You don’t need to go all the way down there you can just take them off here Kelly” Arthur said, and once again he was right. There was no need to go all the way to the toilet to just slide off her panties. With that she quickly pulled them down under her skirt and stepped out of the plain white panties throwing them into her bag. “Much better Kelly” said Arthur and she caught herself smiling in agreement.

After that they sat and chatted for a while quite pleasantly for a bit. Then suddenly Arthur seemed to be about to ask something and stopped.

“What is it?” Kelly asked.

“well I was thinking I have proved helpful to you today buy well you’ve done nothing for me and well I hate to point it out it seemed a bit rude Kelly” he said in a rush

Oh god he was right, her parents though separated raised her better than this.

“You are right, how can I repay you?” she asked so embarrassed he had to be the one to bring it up.

“Well just chatting to you is reward enough but you could make it more pleasant for me” Arthur said

“What do you mean” she asked a little wary again.

“Well as I’m chatting to you I’m looking at you and as we have discussed you have a nice body so maybe you could show a little more of it please” he said

“What no that is not the kind of girl I am.” She flared up.

“Well I did help you and I thought you wanted to reward me Kelly and I’m not asking much just hike your skirt up and bit and undo a few buttons on your blouse that seems fair Kelly” Arthur explain and she had to agree it wasn’t much not to mention the fact she did owe him.

“Ok I can’t believe I’m doing this but your right I do owe you.” With that she undid three buttons on her blouse showing an ample amount of cleavage and she rolled up the waist band of her skirt like she saw a lot of girls at school do so that it was now riding high on her thighs. “Happy?” she said crossing her legs causing it to rise even more and leaning forward.

“OH yes much happier thank you.” Said Arthur enjoying the show as they carried on with their convocation. After a while the convocation moved onto sex.

“No I believe that you should wait until after marriage for sex,” said Kelly arguing her point.

“Really that surprises me I would have put you down more as a slut.” Said Arthur to a shocked Kelly.

“How dare you say such a thing?” she proclaimed “I’m a good well behaved girl and I could never be a slut.”

“I’m sorry if I offended you” said Arthur calmly “It’s just look at the evidence You are wearing a top that shows off a lot of your tits, your skirt is not covering much either and you have no underwear on talking to a relative stranger, I think it makes you a slut . . . Kelly”

“Yes, but. . . . “ her voice trailed off when he put it like that maybe he had a point maybe she was a bit slutty

“On top of all that I notice you can’t stop glancing at the outline of my cock Kelly” Arthur carried on. She was about to object but instinctively her eyes moved down to the growing bulge in his trousers it was true she could help but glance. Without realising her hands absent minded started to stroke her breasts.

“Um well, its just confusing that’s all.” She explained. “I’m not normally like this honest.”

“I know it’s not your fault, but you see the fact is I have a power if ever I make a request followed by your name you can’t help but obey Kelly.” Arthur said as if he were describing the weather.

“What, that’s impossible” was her immediate response but as she thought about it she realised he was telling the truth. “stop it now turn me back get away from me.” She said getting up and walking backwards away from Arthur.

“I’ll gladly keep away but how can you keep away when all you can think about is sucking my cock.” He said and she realised to late what was about to happen “Kelly” he finished and all of a sudden all she could picture was his throbbing cock in her lips sliding in and out as she gorged herself on it.

“I won’t do it” she said as she fell to her knees and her hands moved to release his hot rod of ecstasy. “I won’t” she said again with less conviction as her lips wrapped around his cocks head and worked their way down.

“what do you mean you won’t” said Arthur “You are after all addicted to the taste of cock Kelly” and as the words left his mouth Kelly started to go with more hunger she needed this she needed it so badly it didn’t matter the guy was a creep she had to have it.

“Wow that is so good” moaned Arthur “you really are a cock sucking bimbo bunny aren’t you Kelly”

Kelly looked up her eyes a little unfocused for a second “mmm yeah like duh man I totally love cock doesn’t like every little hottie just wanna lap it up mmmm it is just soooo the best thing eva.” And back she went lapping caressing his cock with her lips. She could feel him building up to cum and she totally loved it the warm gooey cum sliding down her hungry throat mmmm god that is sooo good.

Kelly woke with a start she paniced for a minute and then realised she was fully dressed sitting on her seat her books on her lap and saw the train was pulling into her station. It had all been a dream she could see the guy he was just sitting their harmlessly reading his paper. Wow she thought as she got off the train. That had been one hell of a dream. Maybe, maybe she was just a little to uptight if she was having dreams like that then she needed to let go a bit have some fun. She got off the train and looked out for her dad.

Back on the train Caroline was checking that every who was supposed to had got off. Caroline was a slender red head her slim legs mostly covered by her train attendants uniform. As she got to first class there was just one man like there was supposed to be.

“Excuse me miss” he said “could you please tell me when we get to our next stop?”

“of course” she replied “in just under an hour and a half”

“Thank you so much I’m Arthur by the way” he said extending his hand.

“Hello Arthur I’m Caroline” she said turning to leave.

“Please don’t go how about you sit down and we just chat for a bit . . . .Caroline.”