The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“When Harry Missed Sally”

-Even the best among the Kind should not be trifled with.

(mc md mf nc)

This work is © 2004 Control Freak (mc_freak@verizon.net). Do not repost or archive without express written permission. This work contains adult material that may be offensive to some or may be illegal in your area. If this applies to you, do the world a favor and hit the back button. Should you proceed, all responsibility and consequences fall upon you, dear reader.

You made it this far, good. The fine authors, and author/archiver of this site have provided me with much entertainment over the years and I’ve always desired to give something back. I’ve donated to asstr, but wanted to write something, too. Unfortunately, it’s been a while since school, and that was the last time I wrote anything in the way of fiction, so several past attempts ended with me staring at nothing more than a completed first paragraph. This time was different. This one just poured out in one three hour session.

I hope it provides a small fraction of the entertainment you’ve provided me. And, please, Comments, Compliments, and Criticism (hopefully constructive, but whatever...) would be more than welcome.

-Control Freak
* * *

Harry cupped his hand, reached out, and lifted the crystal sphere from it’s base. Holding it at arms length he focused intently on its center. Stern expression on his face, ‘Sphere of crystal in my hand, show me a far off land’, he thought. Quite suddenly he started laughing.

Amazing. All his power, all his knowledge of how things like Kind-sight really worked, and he still found those images of how magic worked from the movies so compelling. To Sight elsewhere he didn’t need crystal balls, or rhyming incantations. Might as well yell, “Ta Da!” and pull a fake bouquet of flowers out of his ass.

He returned the clear globe to its stand. It was a keepsake from a former lover who had known of his attraction toward the romantic aura of fairy tale magic.

Ah, Sally. She was something, especially for a mortal. Sally seemed such a plain name for someone so complex. In his mind’s eye he could still picture that smile of hers. The way that it lit up her face and made her peridot eyes sparkle. She was in Australia now—an accomplished violinist in the string section of one of the symphonies down there. When they would kiss, she would trace his jawline with her fingers and he would feel the tiny calluses of her fingertips gently sending thrills down his neck.

He was thinking about Sally a lot these days. Half a world away was really nothing to one of the Kind, but the separation had been about more than distance. She loved her music, and knew that if she didn’t take her shot at the musical brass ring and give it her all, she’d come to regret it some day. And ‘give it her all’ meant no distractions , nothing she might, a bit at a time, place in front of her music. In other words, No Harry.

Aloud to no one he said, “Well, if I’m going to wallow, I might as well do it right.”

He grabbed a parka, hat, gloves, and some ugly boots from the front hallway closet. He didn’t need them for protection from the elements, but people tended to ask a lot of questions of you if you’re wearing nothing but gym shorts and a ratty T-shirt in the middle of a New England winter.

Properly bundled up, he paused to picture his destination. A shimmering silver rectangle about the size of a standard house doorway materialized all at once in front of him. Through it was visible a snow covered park. He Sensed to make sure nobody would spot his arrival, and stepped into the scene.

* * *

He stepped from his Beacon Hill Brownstone hallway to a stand of bushes not too far from the larger Redwood tree in Boston Common. The Gate had been one way, so had only been visible from the hallway side, and his Senses again told him his arrival had been unobserved by humans.

It was snowing lightly adding minutely to the 6 or so inches already on the ground. With a thought Harry spelled himself warmth, and a waterproofing for his boots, and then trudged over to the Giant Redwood. It wasn’t truly giant as were the ones in California, but it was magnificent nonetheless. Something about the tree had always touched Harry. Some sort of resonance. He’d felt the same resonance, the same ‘click’, with Sally. It had been a very long time since he’d cared about someone or something more than he did himself, and he’d wanted to share those two things with each other. Harry and Sally had sat underneath it on the picnic lunch that was their first date, and on the many more that had followed.

The tree was bare of leaves with a small coating of snow stuck to the northeast side of it’s brownish red bark. Today it looked stark and alone, much like Harry felt. He reached out to rest his hand on the tree much as you’d do to the shoulder of an old friend. He Gathered and reached out with a vitality spell as he had more than once before. A tree like this, in the middle of a park, in the middle of a city, could use all the help it could get. And the tree more than made up for the cost with the unexplainable joy it gave Harry to see it thrive.

A short scream brought Harry to attention. He looked over to his left. A couple of young lovers were having a snow fight. They were laughing and running, and the woman was trying to shake snow that had obviously been put down the back of her neck out the bottom of her coat. The young man softly tackled her, and they went rolling in a heap in the powder.

Harry wished a farewell to the tree, then walked on, giving the young couple some privacy. Besides, he didn’t need someone else’s happiness rubbed in his face when he was feeling morose. He turned left and headed toward the Public Gardens.

In the middle of Boston were two parks, side by side. The Common was a big square block given over to trees, and grass, and bushes. Sort of like N.Y.C’s Central Park, but on a much smaller scale. One block over, right next to it, was the Public Gardens. Essentially the same thing, but with a small pond in the middle. The Public Gardens had a few Redwood trees also, but none appealed to Harry as the one in the Common did.

The crosswalk light to cross from the Common to the Gardens doesn’t usually take too long, so Harry waited for the natural light cycle instead of reaching out and changing it with his magic. Into the Public Garden to find a winter scene as charming as you’ll find in the middle of a city. Everything coated with white and tranquil. The stone, pedestrian bridge over the pond reflected, along with the rest of the snow covered scene, in the not yet frozen pond.

What was amazing when shared was immensely depressing when alone.

In the 8 months since she’d left, Harry had managed not to spy on Sally with his powers. He’d thought too much of her to break her trust that way. They’d stayed in contact through the mail, and he occasionally Google’d her to see if he could find any news that she didn’t think to mention, but that was it. He was sorely tempted to reach out and Sight her. Just to see her again, one time.

He shook his head. Stop thinking stupid. Harry wanted to Jump, a form of teleportation, to the small outcrop of rock in the pond that formed a tiny Island. Gating, being safer, was used for long distances, while Jumping was more fun, and safe as long you could see your destination. People would wonder how he’d got out there, so it wasn’t the smartest move in a public place, but as the mood he was in sank lower, he didn’t much care. Preparing to Jump, he Sensed again to see if he was being observed.

He came up short, and quickly looked around. Someone was working power to the East. He was about to send an Inquiry-pulse when he felt it again. He held off. Someone was throwing a lot of power around. Hell, it was leaking all over the place. He must’ve really been lost in his thoughts not to have noticed it before. Everybody’s magic had a distinct feel, and this didn’t feel like anybody he knew.

As subtly as he could, and he was good at subtlety, he built strong Wards both Physical and Mental. He also invoked his standard decoy mind. If anybody got through his Mental Wards, they would find his mind, or so they thought. It was a magical decoy he had built up over the years. It would only buy him a few seconds at most against a powerful foe, but you never knew when a few seconds was what it took.

He weaved an obfuscating spell that would make him invisible to humans, and very nearly so to any Kind not looking directly at and for him. He headed back to the Common at an unnaturally fast sprint, magically assuring his traction and that the walk light was on, and traffic stopped, as he sprinted across Arlington St.

He had no trouble locating the source. That would be like having trouble locating a rock concert by sound. It was coming from by the Redwood. He slowed as he came in sight, then stopped to watch.

The happy couple he had observed earlier were standing there not moving along with a third person, a woman, who was. The man was immobile, his eyes were unfocused, and his jaw hung slack with a little spittle running from the corner and freezing in his goatee. His girlfriend, who had earlier been laughing and shaking snow from her clothing, was now frozen in place, but clearly terrified and trying to move against some unseen force.

Their assailant was wielding power, but clumsily. Like fixing a watch with sledgehammer. From behind all Harry could tell was that she had raven black hair, and was wearing a long, blue, pea coat.

Harry dropped his obfuscating spells and stepped forward. “May I help you?”

She didn’t even turn around. She waved her hand in dismissal and sent enough power at Harry to disintegrate a mortal. But Harry wasn’t mortal he was Kind. He was a Seat-Prince in one of the strongest families of the Mage-Kind. The bolt of might that would have turned most people into a human flashbulb dissipated harmlessly when it hit his Wards.

“Hey, Retard, I said, ‘May I help you?’” He’d lived in Boston a long time.

That seemed to get her attention. Keeping a hand pointed in the general direction of her victims, and them locked in whatever snare she had them, she turned around and faced Harry. Physically, she was beautiful.

She had a striking face vaguely reminiscent of an Asian Christina Aguilera. Dark hair, deep, gray eyes with slightly upturned lids, and through her unbuttoned coat, what looked like a very sexy body. Peeking from the unbuttoned coat was a very amble set of breasts enclosed in a low-cut, black, seamless bustier. Her belly was flat and pierced over a low-rider miniskirt that gave a flattering look at her taut lower tummy and the start of her hipbones. She was wearing knee-high fashion boots, in black—the kind that fit like a second skin, showing round, well-formed calves. Very easy on the eye. Of course, judging a book by its cover wasn’t always the smartest idea. Especially when the book had just tried to cook you like an oven stuffer roaster.

“Who are you?” She snapped.

“I, my dear, am Seat-Prince Hirrazet Xavier Mervigon. My friends call me Harry. You may address me by my title.”

That took her a second. “By your title? Okay. Fuck you, ‘Prince’.”

“Charming. Now, you will tell me what you’re doing here. You are obviously not Council sanctioned, and unless you explain yourself rather well, rather quickly, you’re going to be very sorry you woke up this morning.”

Her answer, as he’d expected, was another gesture and a blast of power, which he managed to turn aside. Her source of power was strong. So powerful that tiny, mostly harmless bits of it were able to trickle past his Wards which were usually sacrosanct.

She had a tell. She gestured before she blasted. Did she know that the power was all of the mind and not connected to the motion? He Gathered then released a shield piercing blast coming from behind her while he gestured at her from in front of her. She was inexperienced, and fell for the ploy. She’d strengthened her frontal Wards at the expense of the back.

Now it was a battle of wills. Harry held the breech open while she tried desperately to shut it. It was like trying to hold a frightened cat—squirming, angry, and dangerous. In the struggle Harry managed to sneak in a spell that dropped her instantly into a Trance. All struggle and all flow of power from her ceased.

Released from their captivity the formerly happy couple first looked around confused, then she grabbed her boyfriend’s hand and started to run. Harry Tranced them both with a thought, then Jumped them to a spot right in front of him. He went into their minds. He wanted to know what had happened here.

Neither of them was sure who Miss Charming was. They had been snuggling on a park bench when she’d walked by, and apparently their happiness had set her off. From what he could see in their minds, she’d been about to turn their love completely opposite so that they’d hate each other as much after, as they were head over heels before. They would have ended up killing each other.

It didn’t take much to erase the little work she’d managed. She’d started on the man and hadn’t managed to get very far. He Implanted them with a command that would make them go straight home and go to sleep where they’d both dream a happy ending to their day in the Common. When they awoke, the dream would become the memory, and the memory of their encounter, would become but a dream. It was maybe ten seconds work for the Prince. They started to walk away across the Common.

He watched them walk, a little jealous, but happy for them nonetheless, as he realized he had to decide what to do with Miss Charming. Since she wasn’t Council sanctioned, and neither were her activities, by besting her she technically became his slave, he could keep her as his Thrall. Despite her looks, he knew he wouldn’t. He’d lived a long time, and his first century or two of empty debauchery was far behind him. Better to turn her over to the Council who could...

Then it happened in the blink of an eye. The mind he had Tranced disintegrated. He’d underestimated her. She’d had a decoy. He immediately tried to strengthen his Wards. He hadn’t lowered them completely, but neither did he have them fully primed. The spell washed over the shields when they were at about three quarters strength. At the same time he felt it hit them, he threw a Trance into her real brain before she could fully reform her Wards.

She Tranced. As she did, some of the spell she had thrown seeped through his MindWard. It was a desire spell. He looked down. One Hell of a strong one if it was like instant Viagra even behind his protective Ward.

That made his decision easy.

He walked to his usual Gating location, ordering her to follow. She did. After assuring himself that nobody was observing he summoned a Gate home.

* * *

She was obviously used to getting what she wanted by making men desire her body because that’s what the spell had done. Unfortunately for her, desiring the body by someone who can scrap your mind isn’t much protection.

The basics took about an hour. He’d fine-tune his work later. Right now he wanted her so badly he could barely concentrate. The first thing he’d done was Core her. Remove the part of her mind and spirit that made her Mage-Kind, that made her capable of wielding the power she’d been so careless with today.

He didn’t look in her mind, he was sure it was ugly, and he didn’t want to know. He wiped it completely, and inserted enough personality to create an enthusiastic and capable lover. When he removed the MindLock he sent her to shower. He could have cleaned her with a spell, but some things are better the old fashioned way.

* * *

...she appeared upside-down to him. His eyes started at the ‘top’ and worked down. Very feminine toes, obviously well taken care of and pedicured. Great legs, toned and tanned, long and lean. Her mound was shaved smooth, and had small pink lips just how he liked. Her belly was amazing—flat, sexy, just demanding to be soiled. Her tits, between his hands were natural and large, and each had small brown nipple with a well-defined border. She was on her back and her head was hanging off of the edge of the bed she was laying on. He stood at the side of the bed with his cock in her mouth, and he worked it in and out of her throat. She was doing well at suppressing her gag reflex, but the occasional choking sound proved that she wasn’t having a picnic.

He pawed harder at her breasts and thrust deep into her mouth, slamming his bag into her upside-down face, enjoying this as much as possible.

The pierced tongue finally proved too much for him and he coated her tonsils with rope after rope of his seed. She had trouble swallowing it and not choking, but she did it.

He sighed and glanced over at the crystal sphere on the nightstand. It was glowing white with occasional red tinges. When he’d Cored her, he’d saved that power wielding portion of her spirit inside it. Tomorrow, he’d take it, implant it in the Redwood, and perform a ritual that would then let the tree ensure it’s own vitality by Gathering any free, ambient Essence for itself.

She’d cleaned his cock completely, and he pulled out of her mouth.

As she tried to get him in her mouth again, he laughed. If she wanted more, she’d be getting more than she could handle. He made himself hard again, and sighed. It wasn’t love, but maybe it’d be a decent distraction.