The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curators note: This is one of the last of Shiri’s stories I was given to post (one more to come, and it’s a big one!). It’s posted as is (minus the grammar clean up), from an editor’s standpoint it feels as if it may be incomplete but I’ll let you decide. Now without further adieu…

Where Is She Taking Me

By Hypno Witch Shiri

What are these clothes? Why am I standing here? Who am I? Everyone is staring at me. I look like a hooker. This is not who I am, I don’t think. Oh god I have such a headache, it must be too hot out here. The streetlights are blurry; I think I need to sit down.

“Hey,” She heard from a car that pulled up along side of us. “We heard about you, you like doing couples, sometimes help the spark back in a marriage, they call you Shiri?”

My focus has cleared, I know what I am to do, “You heard right, I like to stay away from regular Johns. We do have an appointment for tonight right?”

“Do you teach BDSM?” He asked. “I am dominant and so is my wife, I need to learn how to switch, Larry sent me.”

“Oh you’re James okay, let me hop in.”

If this doesn’t say it all, I am a hooker, I really am, but there is something wrong. This just doesn’t seem right.

“No mom, he didn’t hit me to hard,” Nikki said as she steered the old car down the dark desert highway late at night. “Little David is fine, he’s asleep in the back. The cell phone is cutting out, no mom I am not going back to him. I’ll be there in about three hours, hello mom, mom?”

Nikki sat the phone down on the seat as she noticed her gas tank was empty.

“I just filled the tank, it can’t be empty,” She said puzzled and looking back at the gas gauge it was full again. “What?” She said opening her eyes wide wondering if the stress was playing tricks on her.

“Nikki.” A soft voice said.

Startled Nikki turned and saw David fast asleep.

“Nikki, your gas tank is empty, pull the car over,” the voice echoed.

Nikki looked at the gas gauge, it was empty. She remembered the scary stories about pulling over on a desert highway late at night from her dad during camping trips.

“Nikki,” the voice said. “Your car is over heating, the engine light is on. You should pull over.”

Nikki saw a sign on the side of the road, Pull Over.

“What’s happening to me”? Nikki yelled and then looking back to see David standing up his eyes glowing red as he said, “Pull the car over, we wont hurt you.”

Nikki slammed the breaks, stopping the car and looked in her mirror at David who was asleep.

She sat quietly breathing and trying to catch her breath. She reached over to her purse for her medication to stop the hallucinations.

“Nikki, you’re not going to need those anymore, you’re not sick.” The voice said.

Nikki panicked as pills flew all over, but she only needed one that she shoved in her mouth.

TAP TAP TAP

Nikki jumped and then looked out the driver side window and saw a police officer.

Rolling the window down the officer asked, “Ma’am are you alright?”

“I guess I scared myself, dark highway and all.” Nikki replied.

The officer smiled and said, “You should never afraid of the police Ma’am we are always here to help.”

Nikki lifted her license up to hand to the officer, “Ma’am that’s quite alright, we already know who you are.”

Nikki looked up at the officer, his large black almond shaped eyes. Screaming Nikki jumped back and away from the being as a bright white light engulfed the car. His hands quickly rushed in to grab her from the window and missed. Suddenly the back door flew open as one of the being grabbed David.

“Stop!” Nikki screamed.

“It’s okay Ma’am, we are the police, we pulled you over because your gas tank is empty.’ She heard a voice say.

“Bring him back, bring him back,” Nikki yelled and then jumped out of the car standing nose to nose with one of the beings.

Nikki then fainted and dropped to the ground.

“You have a very nice place,” Shiri said, glancing around the multi million dollar home and all the while thinking that rich people have bought just about everything so hiring someone to teach them S and M is all they have left for excitement.

“It Sicilian,” James said. “This is my wife Becky.”

Shiri said hello and after a brief talk, a few drinks and a small make out session with James and Becky they went to the bedroom to begin.

“Bondage is one of the many forms of S and M. I was never really into pain as much as I am into pleasure. I believe pain is something you develop and is for the more advanced. But being tired up opens doors to many possibilities. So what we are going to do is I am going to tie both of you up on the bed, arms and legs and do some very sexy things to the both of you. Chances are you will want to do something nice back as I make both of you feel wonderful, but you can’t, I have you both tied up and I am in control. This is the basics of this fetish,” Shiri said as she reached into her bag for an arsenal of handcuffs and ropes.

Shiri continued you tie both James and Becky to the bed as James looked at Beck and said, “I bet you never thought you would be in this position, how does it make you feel.”

“This is exciting, I never thought I would like this.” Becky said.

“That answers my question,” Shiri said. “I am going to dominate James first and when I am done with him, I will set him free and then the two of us, are going to worship you as I coach him on what to do to please you.”

James and Becky looked at each other with a loving smile as Shiri stood up and said, “All done, you two are helplessly tied up.”

The two of them smiled as James said, “Yes were tied up.”

Shiri lit a cigarette and then she took out a small whip from the bag, she slowly walked around the bed, showing off eye candy and then Shiri asked, “The two of you are not that smart are you?”

Becky looked at James and in returned she got a puzzled look.

“What if I decide to rob you blind?” Shiri said looking into the concerned eyes of her clients. “You’re the ones who thought it would be sexy to bring a fucking hooker in your house.”

Shiri put her high heel shoe on the bed showing off her leg to the couple.

“I could take my can of lighter fluid and spray it all over the two of you, then toss my cigarette on the bed and leave with all your money, you both can watch each other burn,” She threatened.

“I don’t like where this is going,” James said. “Untie us.”

“Oh, you want me to untie you, what do you think I am stupid?” Shiri said. “I have a gun in that bag, you don’t want to be burned so tell me James, which one who shall I shoot first, you or her?”

James looked at Becky and said, “Shoot me.”

“Why did you look at her, what you had to fucking think about it?’ Shiri said.” I think I will shoot her first and simply let you live.”

“No please, just shoot me,” James said.

“Are you afraid of me James, Becky?” Shiri asked as the both of them nodded yes.

“Do the two of you know why this is?” Shiri asked.

Becky and James stayed quiet, not knowing what to do as tears formed in Becky’s eyes.

Suddenly Shiri swung around with the whip and slammed it on the dresser, shaking bottles of perfume and making James and Becky jump, “Because I am in charge!” Shiri yelled.

Shiri moved quickly over to Becky and pressed the end of the leather whip onto the lips of Becky’s pussy, “Do you like that slave, well do you?”

Becky waited a moment as she felt the fear and excitement and the soft leather of the whip. “Yes I do.”

“You like how I rub it up and down, whip it softly a little, you like that?” Shiri asked.

“Yes,” Becky replied.

“Then you say ‘Yes Mistress’.” Shiri commanded as she winked at Becky.

“Yes Mistress,” Becky said.

“Very good slave,” Shiri said. “And you!” Shiri yelled. “You fucking son of a bitch, you were going to give her up first weren’t you, sorry excuse for a man!”

Shiri placed the whip under James’s cock and said, “I need to discipline your undisciplined ass.”

“Yes Mistress,” James said.

“See that Becky, the coward learns fast,” Shiri said as she watched the two of them look at each other and smile.

“Fear of your dominant is a must. Even though it is not shown, the need for the subconscious mind to be fearful of the one you worship adds to the experience. So don’t be surprised when I pull out the razor blades.” Shiri said as she turned and winked.

Once again the two of them smiled, “The both of you don’t really know what to expect, what will I do, I could hurt you, make you suffer or anything so you worship me and obey me and receive pleasure in doing it. It is psychological, why both of you keep looking at that bag, especially if I reach inside. What will I pull out, a large dildo to sissify your husband with? Hmmm?

“Yes Mistress.” Becky said with an excited smile.

“OH please no Mistress,” James said as Shiri and Becky laughed.

“The sudden shock of unreasonable anger is one of the tricks a Domme uses to control people,” Shiri explained. “You never know what might set me off, when I am not angry the pleasure is wonderful and the shock of anger keeps you in line. You don’t know what I will pull out of this bag, but you will not say no to it, because you don’t want to make me angry do you?” Shiri said as placed the whip between her legs pressing it into her soft pussy under the leather skirt, slowly sliding it out as Becky and James watched.

“Mmm,” Shiri said, “Let’s look in the bag, shall we?

Becky and James were focused as Shiri revealed a large golf ball size crystal. She walked over to James and straddled him, rubbing her pussy on his cock until it was hard.

“Now feel me,” Shiri said as she softly slid James’s cock into her. “How does this make you feel Becky, excited, angry, confused?”

“I, I don’t know,” Becky answered.

“You don’t know?” Shiri said. “Look at this, I am fucking your husband and you don’t know how to feel? His cock is pulsating inside of me and it I move again, he’s probably going to cum, best he has ever had, and you don’t know how to feel? Don’t you want to beat the shit out of me?”

“Yes, I guess I do,” Becky said.

“But you can’t, you’re all tied up, silly girl,” Shiri said. “And James, when I fuck your wife in a little while, probably turning her into a lesbian, because I’m that good, are you going to hate me?”

“Yes,” James said.

“But right now, you really like me, especially when I move up and down like this,” Shiri said slowly stroking a once over.

“Yes I like you.” James said.

Shiri looked over at Becky, “Typical male, allows his cock to do his thinking for him, control the cock, control the man.”

Becky looked at James whose face was flushed with pleasure, “Yeah, typical.”

“However, there is ways to speed things up,” Shiri said. “Now I want you to watch my hand pass in front of the crystal and count with me…” Shiri said waving her hand in front of the crystal.

“Seven,” James replied.

“Six,” Shiri said.

“Six” James replied as Becky watched puzzled.

“Now five,” Shiri said.

“Fa Five” James replied with a stupor drunk look on his face.

“And four,” Shiri said.

“Four,” James replied.

“Three going deeper,” Shiri said.

“Tree,” James said barely.

“Two,” Shiri said.

“Two,” James replied.

“One,” Shiri said, snapping her fingers as James took a deep breath of air and was out.

“Did you just hypnotize him,” Becky asked.

“That’s right,” Shiri said. “So let the evil begin.”

Shiri removed her top and threw it on the floor.