The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Who Bimbified Rosie Wabbit

Ladies and gentlemen, the story you are about to read is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It’s Sunday, April 24. Sun’s out. Weatherman says it’s going to be hot and who am I to disagree. After all, they get paid to get it right, just like me. My partner’s Frank Bangenem, and we work the Bimbo Patrol. I’m a cop and the name’s Monday, Joe Monday.

Frank and I had just left the station when we got a call from dispatch. A see the man call. We didn’t usually get many of those. Usually it was see the woman calls that Frank and I got but see the man calls could be interesting, too.

We were called to the home of one Roger Wabbit but Mr. Wabbit wasn’t the man at home. Instead, it was his butler, one Elmer Lapin, that answered the door. He was a portly sort of fellow but just one look and you just had to know what he was even if he hadn’t told us. “I’m Sergeant Monday,” I said by way of introduction. “Did you call the police?”

“Yes, sir, I did.”

“What seems to be the problem?”

“It’s the mrs, sir. She seems to be acting rather funny.”

Frank and I looked at one another and we both knew what the other was thinking. Acting funny, we thought. Yeah we’d seen that before. “Why don’t you fill us in on what happened,” I told the butler.

“Of course,” the man said. “Why don’t you come inside because this most likely is going to take a long time to tell.”

Frank and I looked at one another again. We knew the story wouldn’t take as long to tell as the man thought because bimbos have short attention spans and their stories are rarely longer than their attention spans. Still, I nodded at the man to continue. It is, after all, better than doing nothing.

“I came on duty at 6:00 in the morning,” the butler began.

“Do you live on the premises or off?” Frank asked.

“Oh. I live in a cottage in the back.”

I nodded. “Go on.”

“Like I said, I came on at six. Sometimes, the master and the mrs are up before I come on duty; sometimes, not, but it’s my job to get the day started. I cook breakfast and the like and then I clean up afterwards before taking some time off until late in the afternoon when I come back on duty to take care of the master and the mrs in the evening.”

I nodded. “Go on.”

“So usually, if anyone’s up when I come on duty, it’s the mrs. She likes to work out in the solarium before breakfast. Her husband likes to sleep in a little later before going to work.”

“Was Mrs. Wabbit adhering to her usual schedule?” Frank asked.

“She was not. She was sleeping in just like her husband.”

“Go on.”

“So I started in with the breakfast. I have standing orders to follow if the Wabbits aren’t up when I come on duty and since they were not up, I followed them.”

“Did they come out for breakfast?”

“Mr. Wabbit did. I asked him about his wife and he said she was sleeping. That wasn’t that unusual so I thought nothing of it. I just gave him his breakfast and he went on about his way.”

“And then what happened?”

“I made a tray for the mrs and I took it to her, but she had this glazed look in her eyes and she was just kind of babbling.

Frank and I looked at one another. Babbling was never a good sign. “Go on,” I said.

“So I tried to get her to focus and when I couldn’t do that, I called you.”

“You did the right thing, Mr. Lapin. Have you told anyone else about this yet?”

“Just her husband, oh, and Krista Kralik. She’s stopped by to see the mrs this morning.

“I see. Well, I suppose that can’t be helped but we like to keep exposures like this to a minimum.”

“I understand.”

“May we see, Mrs. Wabbit?”

“Yes, sir. If you’ll follow me, I’ll take you there straight away. She’s um, she’s likely to say a lot, but it’s not going to be very intelligible, if you get my drift.”

Elmer Lapin seemed like a reasonable sort of man but Frank and I knew better than to judge a book by its cover. If Mr. Lapin slipped and if was somehow involved in the bimbification of his employer, he wouldn’t be the first upstanding citizen to succumb to the enticements of a little, hot bimbo action.

The man led us into an immense bedroom that was made to seem even bigger by the various mirrors that lined its walls and despite the immenseness of the bed in the room, it still seemed small in the room. There were two women on the bed, one a brunette and the other a blond, and it wasn’t hard to figure out which one was the Mrs. Wabbit because she was the one who was the giggling blond in her nightgown who was playing with her tits.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Krista Kralik,” the other woman said. “Who the hell are you?”

“My name’s Monday,” I said, “and this here’s my partner, Frank Bangenem. We’re detectives. You got a problem with that?”

“Detectives,” the brown-haired Krista said in a somewhat hushed voice. “What are you doing here?”

“We’d like a word alone with Mrs. Wabbit,” I said.

The butler nodded but the other woman wasn’t quite so agreeable. “Can’t you see she’s in no shape to talk,” she said.

“Come on,” the butler said. “Let’s let the detectives do their work.”

Krista glared at the butler and I had the feeling that there was more in that glare than just a response to that one simple statement but in the end, she let herself be led away.

Now that we were alone, I turned my attention to the woman on the bed. “Mrs. Wabbit,” I began, “I’m detective Joe Monday and this is my partner Frank Bangenem. We’d like to ask you a few questions.”

“Look at me,” the woman said giddily. “I got boobies.”

“I can see that. They look very nice.”

“I know. They’re big now.”

“Are they bigger than they were before?”

“Uh huh. My boobies were small before, but they’re big now.”

“We’d like to ask you a few questions, Mrs. Wabbit. Would that be okay?”

The blond looked a bit glassy eyed before she finally seemed to realized that someone had asked her a question and that a response was actually needed from her. “Oh yeah,” she said. “Okay.”

“What’s your first name?” I asked.

“It’s, um, Rosie.”

“Rosie. That’s a nice name.”

“I know. I like it, too.”

“So, um, Rosie, do you know what a bimbo is?”

Rosie thought real hard and then she thought again before she finally shook her head. “I’m sorry,” she said in an almost tearful voice, “but I don’t know.”

“Ah, ah, ah,” I said. Dealing with bimbos was always a delicate affair. “Now don’t cry, Rosie. It’s not important. You don’t have to know what a bimbo is.”

Rosie perked right back up again.

“We’d like to run some tests,” I said. “Do you think that would be okay?”

“What kind of tests?”

“We want to see if you’re a bimbo.”

“But I don’t even know what a bimbo is.”

“Yes, but we do and we have some very special tests that will help us determine exactly that. Is that okay?”

“Are they going to hurt?”

“Well maybe a little at first, but I think you’ll like them.”

“You think so?”

“I know so.”

“Okay.”

“So the first thing we’re going to need you to do is to take off your nightgown.”

“Why?”

“Because we can’t run the tests if you’re still wearing it.”

“Oh.”

“So take it off.”

That was all the explanation that Rosie needed and she rather agreeably slipped off her nightgown. “Now what?”

“Now you see my partner. He has his pants down.”

“He has his thingy out.”

“He sure does. That’s very observant of you to notice.” Rosie beamed at the compliment, “and if you’ll notice, I have my thingy out, too.”

Rosie looked and then she nodded. It was obvious. Of course, I had my thingy out, too.

“Now I want you to get on your hands and knees.”

“You mean like this?”

“Just like that. Oh my, you’re doing very well with this.”

Again, Rosie beamed.

“Now, I want you to suck on my partner’s thingy.”

Rosie’s face wrinkled up. “Isn’t that wrong?”

“Ordinarily, it might be but as I’ve already said, we’re performing a test and it’s all very scientific so of course, it’s okay.”

Rosie nodded. That made perfect sense to her.

“So you’re going to suck on my partner’s cock,” I said again.

“Okay,” she said. In fact, it was the last thing she said before she wrapped her lips around my partner’s cock.

I came up behind the woman and I put a hand on her butt. I wondered if her butt had always been this big and round or if this was a more recent occurrence. Of course, in the end, it didn’t really matter. It was just a point of idle curiosity.

The woman moaned as I slid my cock into her pussy. I knew what she wanted of course. She desperately wanted to turn around and see what I was doing but bimbos are rather simple creatures with rather simple minds. You give them a task to do and they’ll single-mindedly keep doing exactly what you told them to do and since she’d been told to suck a cock, by golly, that was exactly what she was going to do.

Her pussy was wet. Hardly all that much of a surprise. Bimbos are rather excitable creatures. It comes from not having the mental power to keep themselves in check and so their bodies have a tendency to get away from them just as Rosie’s had gotten away from her.

Rosie’s pussy was nice and tight and warm and it was just the kind of pussy that my cock totally loved.

The girl moaned as she sucked that cock although I’m not sure she realized she was moaning.

But Frank knew it and I knew it, too. She was getting excited and she wasn’t the only one. I looked at Frank and Frank nodded back at me.

We both came at the same time and suddenly the girl had cum in her mouth and cum in her pussy and she just stood there on her hands and knees and she took it as our cocks filled her up and it was only then when we’d pulled our cock s free from her body did she ask what she really wanted to know. “Was that it?” she asked. Was that it or did we want something more.

I told her no, that we’d gotten everything we’d come there to get, and she just nodded blithely at that. Our saying it was enough for what we said to be true to her.

Frank wiped some of her saliva off of his cock and I wiped some of her pussy juices off of mine. We’d get those to downtown for analysis but there was little doubt of what the results would say. First of all, the boys in the lab would say she was a bimbo. That much, Frank and I could have said already but as for the second part, I had a feeling what the boys in the lab were going to say. It was a drug of some kind. I was sure of that but only a saliva and vaginal excretions analysis would be able to tell for sure.

We told the butler we might be back later if need be and we left only to find Krista Kralik was leaning against our car when Frank and I came out of the Wabbit’s place. It was clear that she was waiting for us. “Ms. Kralik,” I said.

“Detective.”

“Can we do something for you?”

“I want to know what you’re going to do. I want to know if you’re going to arrest him.”

“Arrest who?”

“Elmer Lapin, of course.”

“And why would he arrest him?”

“Because of what he did.”

“And what did he do?”

“He bimbified poor Rosie.”

“And why would he do that?”

“Isn’t that obvious?”

I shook my head.

“He wanted her. I can give you all the gory details if you want.”

I’ll bet she could. For some reason, it seemed people always wanted to tell me and Frank every last sordid detail.

“Just the fucks, ma’am.”

“What?”

“I said just the fucks as in were they having an affair and had they ever had sex before?”

“What? No. Rosie would never have had sex with the likes of him, but like I said, he wanted Rosie and Rosie knew it but she spurned his advances so he bimbified her. It makes sense if you think about it. The husband goes off to work and the butler’s there alone with her and she can’t possibly defend herself and sooner or later, he slips something into her food and suddenly, she’s a bimbo and now he’s going to be fucking her all day long.”

“And do you have any proof of this?” I asked.

“No ... but I know what she told me.”

It would have been nice of course if she could have told us but Rosie Wabbit was in no shape to tell anyone anything. “Do you know if she kept a diary or any other writings where she might have put this down?”

Krista shook her head. “I don’t know, but even if she had, that butler guy could be in there right now destroying all the evidence.”

“Do you know if she might have confided this with anyone else?”

“I doubt it.”

“Then at this time, I’m afraid there’s title else we can do except to keep on investigating like we’re doing now.”

“So you’re going to let him get away.”

“I didn’t say that,” I said.

Krista snorted in disgust. “I should have known better than to think you guys were going to do what you were supposed to do,” and with that, she turned and walked away.

“So what’d you think?” I asked when Frank and I were finally alone in the car.

“About what?”

“About Krista Kralik.”

“It’s a likely story.”

“And?”

“And for now, that’s all it is. A story. We’d have to find some evidence to back it up.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Yeah. That’s what we’d need.”

The husband worked at a small business downtown. When Frank and I arrived, there was a busty blond secretary out front manning the desk or at least that was what we thought she was. Actually, to be honest, she wasn’t doing much in the way of secretarial work. When we arrived, she was filing her nails. “We’re here to see Mr. Wabbit,” I announced.

“Do you have an appointment?” she asked.

I showed her my badge. “Honey,” I said, “we don’t need an appointment. Now why don’t you let your boss know we’re here.”

The girl sighed and reluctantly. she pulled her butt off the chair and then she trundled down a hallway and she knocked on a door. Moments later, she entered the office but almost as quickly, she was back out again and then she was back with us. “Won’t you gentlemen follow me,” she said.

She led us down the hall and again, she knocked on the door and when a voice inside told her to come, she opened the door again. “Mr. Wabbit,” she said by way of introduction, “the police are here.”

Roger Wabbit was a tall man. Almost comically so because he was a thin man as well. He stood and he shook both of our hands and then he told us to take a seat. “I’ll bet you’re here to talk to me about my wife.”

“Yes, sir.”

The man sighed. “Damned annoying,” he said finally.

Frank looked at me and I looked at Frank. It was hardly the response we were expecting to get. “Did you say annoying, sir?”

Roger Wabbit looked at me. “I bet you think that’s cold, don’t you?”

“As a matter of fact, yes.”

“Good, because it is cold and I meant it to sound that way.”

“Mr. Wabbit, I’m not sure you understand. Your wife has been turned into a bimbo.”

“I understand that completely but as I understand it, bimbification in not something that’s reversible, is it?”

“Not at this time, no.”

“So that means I’m stuck with her. That means her problem is now my problem.”

“Mr. Wabbit, your wife didn’t ask for this to happen to her.”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Let’s just say that Rosie’s always had a bit of a fantasy about what it would be like to be a bimbo.”

“A fantasy is one thing, Mr. Wabbit, but this is real life.”

“I understand that but before you go off looking for a culprit, perhaps you ought to consider the fact that this might be a self inflicted wound.”

“You think she turned herself into a bimbo.”

“I’m saying it’s a distinct possibility.”

“But Mr. Wabbit. You have to understand—”

“Oh, I understand just fine but please, detective, you didn’t come here to hear me vent and quite frankly, I don’t have the time for it anyway. So if you please, just ask me what you wanted to ask and let me be on about my day.”

Frank and I looked at one another and again, we knew this wasn’t what we expected. Still, we did have a few questions that needed to be asked. “All right, Mr. Wabbit. Have it your way. Had your wife been acting strangely prior to her ... incident?”

“No.”

“Did she have any enemies that you know of?”

“No.”

“Had she visited any foreign countries recently?”

“No.”

“Been a part of medical experiment, especially ones using massive doses of radiation or unproven drugs.”

The man just looked at me. “Come on. You can’t be serious.”

“I have to ask these questions,” I said.

“No,” the husband said. “No medical experiments of any kind whatsoever.”

“We have to ask,” I said. “Has she been in the clutches of some mad or egomaniacal scientist?”

“No!”

“All right. Last question, Mr. Wabbit. Do you know anyone who might have wanted to do this to your wife.”

“You mean besides her?”

“Yes. I mean besides her.”

“Of course I know who’d want to do this.”

“You do?”

“Sure. My business partner, Donny Coelho.”

“And why would Mr. Coelho want to bimbify your wife?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

I shook my head.

“He wants control of the company and he wants control of my wife. If I spend time here, he puts a move on her. If I spend time with her, he tries to take the company away. Either way, it’s a win win situation.”

I looked at Roger and Frank looked at Riger. There was nothing else that either of us had to say. “Thank you very much, Mr. Wabbit. Do you know where we can find your partner?”

“I’m assuming he’s in his office, unless of course, he’s already discovered what’s happened to my wife and he’s on his way over there now. Are we done here?”

“We are.”

“Good. Then I’ll say good bye to you and I’ll let you boys show yourselves out.”

“What do you think, Joe?” asked Frank after we’d let ourselves out of the man’s office.

“I think we need to see the partner, if for no other reason than to rule him out as a suspect.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Frank said.

“I know.”

“So what’d you think about the husband?” Frank asked.

“He’s a jerk,” I said, “but last time I looked, being a jerk wasn’t a crime.”

The secretary wasn’t out front when Frank and I came out of Wabbit’s office but then we didn’t really need the secretary to show us around. The doors were marked and if that weren’t enough, Donny’s door was ajar and from what Frank and I could hear, something was going on inside.

Frank and I looked at one another. We looked at the door. It wasn’t exactly closed so I just pushed it open.

It was pretty much what one would have expected to have seen given the noises Frank and I had been hearing. The secretary was bent over Donny’s desk. He blouse was on the floor in front of the desk but I couldn’t see the bra or the panties. She might have been laying on top of them for all I knew or maybe they were behind the desk but wherever they were, they were definitely out of sight. She was still wearing the black skirt although why she was still wearing it was beyond me because it had been pushed up and it was now bunched up around her waist while Donny Coelho fucked her from behind.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. Fuck me, Mr. Coelho. Fuck me.”

“Yeah,” the man growled. “Little slut likes this doesn’t she?”

“You know I do, Mr. Coelho.”

“Yeah, little slut wants to feel some cum in her pussy.”

“God yes,” the girl moaned. “Can you do that, Mr. Coelho? Can you give me your cum?”

“You want my cum?”

“You know I do.”

“Where do you want it?”

“In my pussy, Mr. Coelho.”

“Where?”

“In my pussy.”

“I’m not sure I heard you.”

“In my pussy,” the secretary practically screamed. “I want your cum in my pussy.”

“You want that. That’s what you’re going to get.”

“Oh fuck yeah,” the secretary moaned and then she didn’t say anything at all before she finally gasped. “Oh my God,” she said. “Oh my God. You’re cumming in my pussy. Oh my God. It feels so fucking good.”

It was only then that Donny Coelho seemed to notice us although I for one was sure he’d known we were there and I was sure Frank knew it as well but at least the man had the good sense to act surprised. “I suppose you boys are the detectives that Mary here said came to see Roger.”

“That’s right, sir,” I said.

“And now you boys want to come talk to me.”

“That’s right.”

“I’ll bet Roger sent you over here, didn’t he?”

“We need to talk to everyone,” I said noncommittally.

“Yeah, but I’ll bet Roger thinks I turned his wife into a bimbo,” the man said.

“He did mention that as a possibility.”

“Oh, I’m betting it was more than just a possibility, but as you can see here,” and here he gave the secretary’s ass a hard slap, “as you can see here, I’ve got all the pussy I need right here, don’t I, Mary?”

“Yes, sir,” the girl said quickly.

“And if I want to fuck a hot, little slut, what do I have to do?”

“You just give me a call, Mr. Coelho.”

“So you see, I don’t need to bimbify no one.”

“Are you saying you’ve never had any designs on your partner’s wife?”

“Never’s a long time, boys. Let’s just say I haven’t had any recent designs on her.”

This was a dead end, I thought, and to be honest, I thought my partner thought the same. “I’m sorry we wasted your time,” I told the man.

“Not at all, boys. In fact, you boys want to watch me fuck my secretary, feel free to come around any old time and I’m sure we can put on a show for you. Ain’t that right, Mary?”

“Yes, sir, Mr. Coelho.”

Frank and I stepped out on the street. He looked at me and I looked at him. “I think you know what this means,” I said.

Frank nodded. “We’re going to have to pay another visit to Ms. Kralik.”

“Exactly.”

I gave a Krista a call just to let her know we were coming but she didn’t answer the phone. Damn. I just hoped we were going to find her there.

There was no answer when we knocked on the door to her house.

We knocked again with the same reuselt.

Damn again. I looked at Frank and Frank looked at me. Damn again.

And just when we were wondering what the hell we were going to do, the door opened and there was Krista or at least there was a woman that looked like Krista.

“Ms. Kralik,” I asked.

“Uh huh. That’s me, but I like Krista better or maybe even Krissy. Do you like Krissy as a name?”

“I think it’s a fine name,” I said.

“Good. I think I’m going to call myself Krissy from now on. Who are you?”

“We’re the police, Krissy.”

“Oh my God. Did I do something wrong?”

“I wouldn’t say that but we’d like to ask you a few questions if you don’t mind.”

“Well, there’s no one home and I’m not supposed to let strangers in but I guess it’s okay because you’re policemen and we’re supposed to trust policemen, right?”

“That’s right, Krissy.”

“Okay then. You can come on in.”

To say that Krissy had changed a lot since we had seen her last would have been a bit of an understatement. Where her brown hair had been worn down before, now it was pulled up into pigtails and she had on a t-shirt and her panties and a pair of socks and nothing else.

She led us into the living room. “You want to know what I was doing,” Krissy said.

“What were you doing?”

“I was working on math problems because I want to be smart when I grow up. You want see?”

“Sure.”

“Okay. Two times one is two, right? Two times two is four. Two times three is six. Two times four is ... is ... oh drats. I forgot what two times four is.”

“Eight,” Frank offered.

“Eight,” she said. “Two times four is eight. Hey, would you guys like to see something?”

“What?” I asked.

“No one’s home so I can show this to you,” she said in a hushed voice and then she lowered her panties. “This is my pussy.”

Frank and I were definitely looking.

“Hey, I showed you my pussy. Can you guys show me your weenies?”

Frank and I looked at one another and then we looked back at the girl and we both took out our cocks.

“Oh wow. That’s so cool. I’ve never seen a weener before.”

“You haven’t?”

Krissy shook her head. “Can I ... can I suck on it?”

We didn’t have to look at one another this time. “Sure,” I told Krissy. “You can suck on them.”

She knelt in front of us, taking first my cock in her mouth and then Frank’s cock and then back to mine. She might not have seen a cock before but she certainly knew how to suck one. That much was sure.

Finally though, she pulled back. “That was fun,” she said, “but you know what?”

“What?”

“I want you to put your cocks inside me.”

“But I thought we were already doing that,” I said.

The girl stamped her foot. “No. You know what I mean. I want you to put it in my ... you know, in my pussy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, I’m sure. Look. I can take off the rest of my clothes for you,” and without further ado, she removed her t-shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

She laid down on the bed and she spread her legs and her fingers fingered her pussy. She looked up at us. “Come on,” she said. “Fuck me.”

Considering the fact that I’d gotten to put my cock in Rosie’s pussy and Frank hadn’t, it was only fair to let him go first so he did and when he was done with the girl’s pussy, it was my turn to follow him in. She was warm and tight and her hands fondled her breasts even as I buried myself between her legs.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

I was pretty much in full agreement with her on that.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh ... oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

I was going to cum. It was only a matter of time and it wouldn’t take very long at that. I was going to cum.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned plaintively as my cock continued to fuck her. “Oh yeah.”

Oh yeah was right. I could feel it coming and then my cock was surging and it just felt so fucking good as my cock emptied itself out inside the girl’s little cumming cunt.

“Can we do it again?” she asked.

“I think we’d better be going,” I said.

“Oh,” the girl complained.

“We have to do police stuff,” I said.

“Okay, but maybe you can come back.”

“Maybe we can.”

Frank and I didn’t have to talk about where we were going next. That’s the thing about being partners. You get to a point where you just know what the other one is thinking.

Frank’s phone rang while we were on the way. “Yep, this is Frank.” He listened to the response and then he concluded the call. “That was the boys at the lab.”

“And?”

“She was drugged.”

“Just as we thought. Bimbinol?”

“Of course.”

“Figures.”

It didn’t take long for us to get back to Roger’s office. “Mr. Wabbit,” I began. “You weren’t being quite truthful with us.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You were having an affair, weren’t you?”

“No.”

“What was it? Long nights spent at the office. Was that it? Were you banging the secretary.”

“Mary? No.”

“But you were banging somebody.”

He said nothing but saying nothing was almost as good as admitting the truth because at least he wasn’t denying it.

“How many more women are going to pay for your transgressions.”

“More?”

“You heard me. More.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Maybe we should take him downtown,” Frank suggested.

“I don’t think that’s necessary. I think Mr. Wabbit knows what’s good for him, don’t you?”

It still took almost another thirty minutes to get the truth out of him but we finally got him to open up and when we did, it wasn’t that hard to figure out where we needed to go next.

We were headed cross town. There wouldn’t be any phone calls this time because quite frankly, there didn’t need to be.

We knocked on Krista’s door and this time when she answered, she looked more like herself even if she looked rather spent. “Yes?”

“I see you’ve recovered.”

“Recovered?”

“A little over an hour ago, you were a real bimbo.”

“I was?”

I nodded. “But I see you made a full recovery.”

“It must have been that butler guy. He came over here yesterday morning. He must have done something to me.”

“Uh huh. You can cut the crap, Ms. Kralik.”

“What?”

“We already know what happened. Krista Kralik, you’re under arrest for the bimbification of Rosie Wabbit.”

“Me? No. You’ve got to be kidding. She’s my friend. Why would I do something like that to her?”

“Most likely because you were sleeping with her husband.”

“Did Roger tell you that?”

“Yes, ma’am but then he didn’t have to. You pretty much implicated yourself.”

“How? I was turned into a bimbo by that shithead butler so how the hell did I implicate myself?”

“Well, as anyone who know anything about bimbos knows, bimbos don’t do math, and while it’s not hard to talk a bimbo into bed, they are not sluts by nature. What they are is very open to suggestion but let us talk you into fucking you way too easily.”

“But ... but ... maybe it was just a light dose. Maybe I wasn’t totally bimbified. Maybe that’s why I was able to recover.”

“No one recovers from being turned into a bimbo, and while no one ever said how it was accomplished that your friend was turned into a bimbo you knew it was done with a drug. The evidence, you see, continues to mount.”

“It’s not my fault.”

“Oh, and who’s fault is it?”

“If you go easy on me, I’ll tell you.”

“Ms. Kralik, I must tell you that you have the right to remain silent and that if you choose to forego this right, anything that you say may be used against you in a court of law.

“What?! You’re reading me rights? No! You can’t. It wasn’t me.”

“Who was it then?”

“It was Roger.”

“Your lover?”

“Yes. He poisoned his wife so we could be together. Check on it. If you do, you’ll see.”

“Oh we will definitely check on it but for now, you’re still under arrest.”

“But why?”

“Because you were involved and because you were most likely the only one involved.”

“But I wasn’t ...”

Frank and I didn’t have to look at one another to know. Mist likely, she’d be talking our heads off all the way down to the station but if I had to bet on it, I’d say she was the only one involved in this whole sordid mess. Roger Wabbit was right. A bimbo might be nice to have once or twice but looking after someone who has the IQ of a brick can be a fucking pain in the neck and if he already knew that, then most likely, he wasn’t involved which unfortunately for Krista, left her holding the bag all by herself.