The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Whole New View

Juni and Matthew were in his father Nicholas’ home, in the living room making out, while Nicholas watched. The couple were spending the night together and Matthew went to bed while his girlfriend stayed up and sat up on the couch. Nicholas sat next to Juni on the couch and gently kissed her cheek multiple times. She felt his soft kisses and said, “Nicholas...”

“I’m sorry. I wanted to know how it felt to kiss a beautiful woman.”

“But Matthew..", she said.

“Sh..sh..", Nicholas said softly, “Matthew’s asleep. Let me come closer, Juni.”

Juni let him come closer to her and let him hold her hand. Nicholas softly said, “Please don’t be afraid of this,” and once again kissed her cheek multiple times, then he proceeded to gently kiss her neck. Juni didn’t resist Nicholas, and they kissed. She pulled away and said, “No, we can’t do this.”

“Yes we can, Juni. Matthew doesn’t have to know.”

Juni thought about it and figured that it wouldn’t hurt her relationship with her boyfriend..so she invited Nicholas to get on top of her (they were fully clothed). He mounted her and the two kissed passionately on the couch. He asked, “Was that so bad?”

“No, not at all,” she said.

“Great,” Nicholas said, and added, “I have good reason to be jealous of my son. He’s got such a sexy girlfriend.”

“Nick, I’m 25 and you’re 57. You’re his DAD.”

The Eurasian, who was wearing a skin-tight black dress that was above-the-knee, and high heels, told him

“I have to shower, take off my makeup and change. Where’s the bathroom?”

“Down the hall to the left.”

“Great,” she said.

Juni showered, took off her makeup and came out of the bathroom an hour later, refreshed with towel-dried, short brown hair. Walking out wearing only a bath towel, she walked into the guest bedroom, locked the door and put on the #18 oversized jersey that Matthew gave her. Nicholas knocked on the door a few minutes later, and Juni unlocked the door and let him in.

He asked her, “Do you want something to drink?”

“Sure. What do you have?,” she asked nonchalantly.

“Just about anything you want.”

“Can I go get it?", Juni asked.

“No, I’ll get it. What do you want?”

“I’ll have a diet soda,” she said.

“Great!", Nicholas exclaimed, “I’ll go get it.”

He went to the kitchen, got a diet soda out of the refrigerator, opened it, poured it into a glass and slipped an aphrodisiac into it. He went to Juni’s room and gave the drink to her, and she drank the soda-unaware that the drug was in it. A few minutes later, she felt strange and asked “Is it me or is it hot in here?”

“You’re hot, Juni and I’m going to cool you off.”

Juni was so disoriented that she couldn’t think. The aphrodisiac had a strange effect on her: it made her see Nicholas differently. She sensuously said, “I feel so turned-on.”

“You do?", he asked-surprised.

Yes,” Juni said, “why did I waste so much time with Matthew? It’s you I want!”

“I know you’d make the right choice, Juni.” Nicholas said, very pleased.

“Oh Nicholas!”

“How do you feel, Juni?”

“Warm, turned-on,” she giggled.

“Great,” Nicholas said.

“so what should we do first?", she asked.

“I thought of something just now,” he said-grinning. Then he proceeded to caress her breasts.

“Oh Nick..you’re wicked!,” Juni giggled.

“We haven’t started yet,” he said.

“Well let’s begin,” she said.

“I thought you’d never ask, Juni. By the way, you’re feeling very thirsty now.”

In a few minutes her throat felt parched and she said, “Yes, I do. Where’s my soda?”

“Here, sweetie,” he said and handed it to her.

Juni took another sip, and thus absorbed more of the drug. Nicholas was very pleased as she slipped into a dreamy state.

“You feel very warm and relaxed, Juni-and it is a very good feeling. You feel sexually as well as physically warm, and you want to remain in this pleasant state.”

“Yes, Nicholas,” she said dreamily.

“As you listen to my voice, you’ll slip deeper into this warm, dreamy state. Your whole body is warm and relaxed, warm and relaxed. Perhaps you’re feeling a bit tired. Are you tired Juni?”

“Yes, a little.”

“And your eyes are a bit heavy. Wouldn’t it feel good to close them?”

“Yes.”

“You want to close them because they are so heavy and tired, heavy and tired. You want to close them and relax..relax..relax,” he said in his deep, soothing voice. Juni couldn’t resist his voice, and at the same time her eyelids were fluttering. Nicholas saw her eyelids fluttering and proceeded with the induction.

“Yes, close those tired, sleepy eyes. Close them and relax. It will feel so good to relax those tired, sleepy eyes and listen to me. You want to listen to me, as my voice is hypnotic and pleasant. In fact, as I speak your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier and you can’t help it. You don’t want to help it. Now your eyes are so heavy but you will not close them until I command it. You will keep them open, as you are almost in a deep, hypnotic state.”

Juni’s eyes were half-open and sleepy. Nicholas said, “Look into my eyes now.”

She looked into his eyes and he said, “Close your eyes now.”

Juni’s eyes slammed shut and he continued in the same soothing but monotonous voice, “Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

She opened her eyes, which were still sleepy. Deeply asleep, she looked at him with a slack expression on her face and her lips slightly parted. While in her hypnotic state, everything seemed altered. It was like a dream.

Nicholas made his move:

“Take off your clothes, Juni. Take off the jersey that my son gave you.”

She took off the shirt as ordered, and revealed beautiful, full breasts and shapely long legs. Matthew’s father was getting an erection just looking at her. He managed not to salivate so much but her body was very hard to resist-even Matthew knew that!

Ok, enough staring. It was time for Nick to get to work. He removed his clothing (wearing only underwear, as did Juni) and mounted her, kissing her neck. Juni heavily breathed “oh” and then he fondled her breasts. They lay on the bed, with him sucking on one of her breasts and she stroking his chest. Juni and Nicholas sucked on each others’ ears as well. She stroked his sandy hair and he stroked as well as kissed her nude body. The passionate kisses were very addictive, seemingly never-ending. Juni went as far as to lick his neck, and he stroked her neck with his warm hands. Their hands interlocked and they kissed more passionately-with him rubbing her protected vaginal area, and stroking from her legs down to her feet. Nicholas even licked her stomach, causing her to moan lightly-as not to wake up his son.

A while into the sex, Nicholas looked at his watch and realized that it was 11:30 p.m. He had to get to bed, as he had a rehearsal at SCR in the morning.

“Juni, get dressed. When I count to three, you will awaken and remember this as a pleasant experience, but you will not mention any of this to Matthew.”

“Yes Nicholas.”

“Good. Now get dressed.”

Juni did as she was told, and Nicholas counted to three. She woke up, her eyes becoming clear again.

Nicholas said, “Well, it’s late and I’ve got to get up in the morning. I’ve got a rehearsal at SCR at 10 a.m.”

“I’m pretty tired too, Nick. I’m going to bed,” she said-then yawned.

“Okay honey, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“ ‘Night Nick,” she said sleepily.

He turned off the light and closed the door. A few minutes later, she fell asleep.

* * *

The next morning:

“Well, I’m ready to go home now,” Juni said-holding her small overnight bag.

“Great,” Nicholas said and asked, “Matthew’s taking you home, right?”

“Right,” she said.

“Okay, well you both have a safe trip and I hope to see you again Juni.”

“Thanks, we will,” she said-grinning.

Matthew came downstairs and said, “Hey girl-ready to go?”

“Sure sweetie,” she said-and they went out to the car.

Nicholas watched them get into the car and drive away. They were leaving L.A. County and going to Orange County. After they left, he grinned to himself.

The fun had just begun.