The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why I Love Starting Fires

Mysterious fires were blazing in the German forests, and everyday firefighters spent countless hours putting them out. Sometimes their efforts lasted into the night. In addition to that, both the firefighters and police couldn’t track down the arsonist who started the blazes, despite a search throughout Germany.

Meanwhile, the fires continued and there wasn’t a day (or night) when the firefighters weren’t out there battling the blazes. The arsonist who had started the fires was a mutant named Juni, who was a Eurasian. The mutant had the ability to breathe fire from her mouth, which made it very easy to start the blazes. Juni also loved the attention that the blazes got. She loved seeing those firefighters come out, jump out of their trucks, and grab their hoses. Something about that aroused her greatly, making her horny. Watching them made HER incredibly hot, and she licked her lips.

The mutant had managed to stay out of the forest during the blaze, but was close enough to the firefighting crew to play her game.

“Ohh! That beautiful forest is going up in flames! How could this happen?", Juni exclaimed.

“We don’t know Frau, but we’re trying to track down the arsonist,” the fire chief said, “so far we haven’t found them, but in the meantime our men are working day and night trying to stop these crazy blazes.”

“Good luck in putting them out,” Juni said, “and in finding out who did this.”

“Thank you Frau,” the chief said, “that is much appreciated. Now if you’ll excuse me...”

“Oh, of course,” Juni said. Then the mutant walked off and smiled.

This game was so much fun.

That day while the forest blazes were going on, in addition to talking to the fire chief Juni had spotted a tall, young man who looked to be 18 and white, helping to put out the fires. He was wearing a long-sleeved uniform, blue pants, black boots and plastic face and fire shileds to protect himself from the heat and burns the fire could inflict. No matter, the mutant thought that he was incredibly sexy and of all the firefighters, he was the one making her the most hot. Unfortunately, she didn’t know his name and didn’t get the chance to meet him that day, but that would soon change.

* * *

Juni had set yet ANOTHER blaze in the forest (as a distraction this time) and as usual the firefighters came to put it out. In the midst of this, the mutant crawled into a fire truck and managed to hide there unseen for a good while, even when everyone was back at the firehouse.

The next morning, the mutant had still not been found until the young man that she had seen earlier was making inspections in the trucks. He was wearing his blue, long-sleeved uniform, blue pants and black shoes this time-not boots-while he was making the inspections.

Finally he found her.

“I’m sorry, but who are you?", he asked-puzzled.

“My name is Juni, and I’m sorry to be hiding in your fire truck. I saw you the other day at the scene of one of those forest blazes, and you certainly caught my eye. What’s your name?”

“Thomas,” he said.

“Well Thomas, I’ll just be going now but hopefully I’ll see you later.”

“Okay, bye,” he said, “oh by the way, can I have your phone number?”

Juni grinned and said, “Well, I don’t have anything to write with at the moment, but how about you come by my house at Schubertstrasse 16 tonight and wear your firefighter’s outfit? Oh, and please come by this evening at 7 p.m. I promise it will be very interesting.”

“Okay, I’ll be there,” Thomas said.

“Great,” Juni said.

* * *

Thomas arrived at the mutant’s house at 7 p.m., wearing both his face and fire shield.e knocked on her door and she opened it.

“Thomas, come in,” she said.

The firefighter came in and Juni said, “I called you here for a reason and I see you’ve brought the proper equipment. Well, you’re going to need it.”

“Why?", he asked.

“For this,” the mutant said and blasted fire out of her mouth. Thomas held up the shield to deflect the flames and after Juni was done, he asked, “Are you the one who’s behind the forest fires?”

“Yes,” she said, “I am. In fact, that fire the other day was just a distraction so that I could hide in your truck.”

“Are you aware that the police are looking for you?” Thomas asked.

“The police can’t stop me,” Juni said, “so why should I be afraid of them?”

“Then the fire department will come after you,” Thomas said.

“Oh I’m really scared,” Juni mockingly said, “then they’ll turn me over to the police, right?”

“Yes, and then the police will turn you over to a mental hospital.”

This time, the mutant was really afraid. If she was turned over to a mental hospital, they would do things to her that she couldn’t imagine. What if they drugged and brainwashed her? She shuddered at the possibilities.

The look of fear was in her face, and that pleased Thomas. Unbeknownst to the fire breather, Thomas had a knowledge of hypnosis and was in a position to use it. Of course, he had to keep keep both his face and fire shiled on for protection.

“You know Juni, I can arrange it so that nothing happens to you. I don’t have to get anyone else involved in this. This can be just between us.”

“Really?", she asked.

“Yes. You wouldn’t have to worry about anything. In fact, I have something in my pocket that can help you relax. Don’t you want to relax?”

“Of course,” Juni said.

“I usually use it to tell time, but I think you’ll find it very useful,” Thomas said as he took out a beautiful pocket watch and held it up in front of Juni. Then he began to swing it saying, “Look at the watch...look at the watch...how it swings back and forth...and relax.”

She watched the watch and the firefighter said, “Relax...you are getting more relaxed and tired...ever more tired...you keep looking at the watch...how it swings back and forth. You are getting more tired and sleepier. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away....you must look at the watch...you can’t look away.”

He saw how sleepy she was and continued, “You are getting more tired and sleepy...ever tired and sleepy...look only at the watch...listen only to my voice...you would like to sleep...deep sleep...sinking into a deep sleep.”

As she was fighting the hypnosis, Thomas said, “Don’t fight against it...just look at the watch...see how it swings back and forth...you’re getting more tired and sleepier.”

Her eyes were becoming very tired and he said, “You are so tired and sleepy...you would like to sleep.”

Into the induction, Juni’s eyes were so sleepy but she managed to stay awake. Thomas said, “Don’t stay awake...close your eyes and sink deeply under my control...you are so tired and sleepy...soon you will sink into a deep, hypnotic sleep...very deep and so relaxing...you sink ever deeper and deeper.”

The mutant’s eyelids were definately heavy at this point and Thomas said, “Close your eyes, Juni...sink into this deep, hypnotic sleep. This deep sleep...good deep sleep...you are so tired...and sleepy.”

Juni was almost asleep.

“You hear only my voice...just my voice...you will obey me completely.”

“I must sleep for you now,” she said as her eyes were slowly closing.

“Exactly...you must sleep for me...and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Her eyes finally closed and he said, “You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep...you will do everything which I tell you...you are completely under my control.”

Thomas put down the fire shield, lifted his face shield and went to Juni. Seeing that he now had her under, he figured that he could have some fun with her-sexually. He stroked her breasts and said, “You obey me.”

“Yes.”

“Open your eyes but remain in a full trance.”

She obeyed and the firefighter said, “Kiss me, Juni.”

The mutant grabbed him and kissed him very deep and hard on the lips, and he responded to the kiss in kind. Afterwards he told her, “Undress down to your underwear. Take off everything.”

Juni did as she was told and the firefighter stroked her naked breasts saying, “You sink ever deeper...ever deeper into the hypnosis...sink ever deeper into the trance...under my control...sink ever deeper into this nice, relaxing sleep.”

“Yes Thomas,” she said-relaxed and sleepy.

“Sink ever deeper...ever deeper into the trance...ever deeper...you sleep ever deeper...sink ever deeper into my hypnosis...under my control.”

“I am under your control.”

“Very good.”

Then Thomas undressed down to his underwear and they had a night of passionate sex.

The next morning, Thomas rehypnotized Juni and said, “Listen to me. You will not start any more forest fires, and we will have sex whenever I wish. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Thomas.”

“Very good. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and remember this.”

“I will remember this.”

He snapped his fingers and the mutant awakened from her trance.

Things were going to change.

* * *

Following Juni’s posthypnotic suggestion, the fires in Germany had stopped and she and Thomas were enjoying a satisfying sexual relationship.

The firefighter intended to keep it that way.