The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Why Jacqueline Changed Her Mind

Notice: All characters and events described here in are entirely fictional. Trying this at the mall is probably a bad idea. No bimbos were harmed in the making of this story. Though there was one who could not stop using the heel of her shoe to... But that is not the story you came here to read. So without further ado, here is the story you did come here to read.

* * *

“Welcome to the Channel 5 News on Report. I’m Hanna Wilsonshire.” “And I’m Steven Lintleson. Our top story tonight, a strange press conference that left reporters puzzled; later Jenny Henderson with news about some storms headed our way; and Chuck Brickhauser with the latest in the high school football cheating scandal.” “But first, our top story…”

Click.

“...Channel 11 News tonight: Local and nationally known feminist spokeswoman gives a bizarre press conference; Jim Tottles tells you what you need to know to stay dry this weekend, and Biff Buttle with the latest in the high school…”

Click.

“...News tonight we will tell you about a controversial press conference with local outspoken female advocate Jacqueline Sauveterre, weekend weather storm warnings and the high school football cheating scandal.”

Henry McArthur grinned. He petted the hair of the woman whose head was between his thighs. The woman was gently and happily sucking on his cock.

“You may stop for now, slut. You may want to see this.”

The woman was reluctant to pull her mouth away from Henry’s cock, but she did so anyway. She turned around, wondering why her Master wanted her to watch some boring news program.

* * *

Jacqueline Sauveterre was a tall, attractive blonde. She had graduated magna cum laude from a prestigious university. She had easily gotten into the management track of a Fortune 500 corporation. She had diligently worked her way up the business ladder, not really caring much about who had to be undermined or stabbed in the back along the way. Jacqueline had used that success to move from being merely an advocate for feminism to starting her own feminist advocacy group, the Jacqueline Sauveterre Institute.

Jacqueline Sauveterre was gorgeous, smart and talented, and she knew it. Which is why right at this moment she felt humiliation. She was used to having her own way, making her own choices. She would never have chosen was what happening to her now.

Normally, when Jacqueline went out in public, she would be dressed in a sharp, tailored business suit and sensible heels. Her blonde hair was cut in a short bob, and would normally be neatly framing her face, helping her appear attractive and professional. Normally her make up would be minimal and subdued. This trip through the mall, however, was not normal.

She was walking through the mall with a man she hardly knew. She knew she should run away from him, but her long, shapely legs persistently carried her along, two steps behind the man. But that was not the most humiliating part of the situation.

She was wearing polished red pumps with five inch heels. The vertical striped black and white stockings she wore ended at her mid-thigh. Which left a few inches of bare skin between the stockings and the red vinyl microskirt that was was skin-tight and barely long enough to cover her ass. The only undergarment she wore was the red thong lace panties under her skirt. She was not wearing a bra, but the red vinyl halter top she wore was almost little more than a bra. It seemed almost a size too small, displayed her ample breasts for all to see, and left her abdomen and back mostly bare. Her hair was pulled into girlish pigtails at the sides of her head, and held in place by bright red vinyl bows. Her eye makeup was dark pink, and her plump lips were coated in glossy candy apple red.

Jacqueline had not chosen to appear this way in public. The man walking two steps ahead of her had chosen it for her.

The man was dressed in black clothes, a simple dress shirt, jeans and tactical boots. His name was Henry McArthur. But Jacqueline just thought of him as Master. And although she knew it was not her proper name, the only name she could remember as hers was Jackie.

Jackie knew she was an intelligent and talented woman, but she also knew everyone who saw her walking through the mall thought of her only as a blonde bimbo. And she was beginning to feel like a bimbo. Every time she saw any one lustfully ogle her, she felt a little more aroused. There was a wet heat starting to fill her cunt. And the more aware she was of that wet heat, the harder it was for her to think of anything except sex.

She heard the occasional whisper of people she passed, whispers of “hooker,” “stupid,” “prostitute,” “hussy,” “bimbo,” “trash,” and “whore.” Each time she heard one of those words, she felt a little bit of her pride in her intelligence and skill vanish. She heard other whispers too. Whispers like “hot,” “sexy,” “luscious,” “boobs,” “tits,” “ass” “fuck,” “cunt,” and “slut.” Those whispers added to her arousal. She knew they shouldn’t. She was being objectified, thought of only as an object for sex. It was deeply humiliating, but that humiliation only seemed to stoke her arousal.

And she could not stop it. She walked with long, slow strides that made her hips sway side to side. She held her head up and her chest out, as if she were proud of looking like a bimbo. She knew she should run away. But she kept walking with the man she thought of as Master. He had told her to follow, and she could not seem to make her body do anything else. If there was a way to resist him, she could not think of what it was.

Not that she was able to do much thinking about resisting. As she followed her Master through the mall every whisper of “slut” and “bimbo” made her think about how she looked and how horny she was getting. Every whisper of “fuck” and “cunt” made her think of being fucked hard. Every whisper of “stupid” and “whore” made her think of sucking cock. Every whisper of “trash” made her think of being spanked. Every whisper of “boobs,” “tits” or “ass” made her think of having those body parts covered in cum.

She knew she was not a bimbo slut. She knew she was a strong, intelligent woman. She knew she should be in control of her own mind, but she kept having thoughts of being fucked like she was a doll made for the sole purpose of fucking and being fucked. It confused her and fogged up her mind.

So much so that when she stopped behind her Master in front of a bookstore, she could not remember how long they had been walking or what route they had taken to the bookstore. She followed her Master into the bookstore and watched him pick out a book with a dog on the cover.

“What kinda book is that, Daddy?” She heard her own voice say. She spoke in girlish way that embarrassed her. She was an intelligent woman who had honed her ability to speak clearly and professionally. But now she sounded like a silly little girl.

“It is a book about dog training, Jackie,” said Henry.

“But we doesn’t have a doggie,” Jackie said.

“I know. It’s going to help me train you.”

“Ooh!” Jackie squealed. She clapped her hands. She was a strong and independent women. But she felt happy that her Master was going to use dog training techniques to train her. A part of her mind tried to tell her that was not right. Some small part of her believed she should object to being trained like a dog. But her thoughts were overwhelmed by the image in her mind, of herself crawling on all fours led by a leash and being naked except for a dog collar around her neck. It made her cunt so very warm. “Tank you, Daddy!”

“You’re welcome, silly girl.”

“Can I have a book too, Daddy?”

“I don’t know. Can you?”

“May I have a book too, Daddy?”

“Maybe. What kind of book would you like, Jackie?”

“Somthin’ with pretty pictures.”

“Hm. I don’t know.”

“Please! Please, Daddy! Please let Jackie have a book with pretty pictures.”

“What kind of pictures?”

“Mm. Bunnies! Jackie likes bunnies.” She started to jump up and down, which made her breasts bounce up and down. “Bunnies make me think of bouncing and hopping and fu—”

“I get it, Jackie. Calm down. Remember you’re in public.”

“Oh!” She stopped jumping and bouncing. “Yes Sir, Daddy. I is sorry.” She glanced around and noticed several young men were staring at her. She felt a deep humiliation at being a bimbo on display. Which confused her because she also felt deeply aroused and delighted that men were staring at her pretty body. “It’s just that I’m so horny, Daddy,” she said in a whisper. “Jackie wants a fucky.”

“I believe I told you to remember you’re in public. Good girls do not talk like that in public. Do they, Jackie?”

“No Sir, Daddy.” She look down at the floor. “Jackie is sorry, Daddy.”

“I know you are, kitten. But now I can’t buy you a book. Bad girls don’t get rewarded. Do they, Jackie?”

“No Sir, Daddy.” Her words were sad, and she felt a sadness at having disappointed her Master. Which confused her. She could remember that she was a smart, strong woman with a rising career in a major corporation. This whole situation was just crazy. She knew she should slap the man for treating her this way, but she felt an unhappy guilt at having disappointed the man she knew only as Master. And she wondered, why was all of this just making her even more horny?

“No, they don’t. But, if you promise me you will behave, I will get you something else.”

“What else, Daddy?”

“Promise me.”

“I promise.”

“You promise what?”

“I promise to behave, Daddy.”

“Good. Now be still here a moment.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” She did her best to be still as her Master stepped over to the young men who had been staring at her. She watched them talk for a moment, and then started looking around at all the colorful books. She saw a section of books that seemed to be all in primary colors. It looked pretty. One of the books looked like it had a rabbit on it. Jackie started to take a step toward the pretty books.

“I thought I told you to stay still,” said her Master.

“I didn’ go anywhers, Daddy.” She smiled at him.

“Hm. Okay, now follow me, Jackie.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.”

She followed him to the checkout where he bought the dog training book. As they stood there, Jackie heard a woman whisper “Look at that trashy slut. Doesn’t she know she looks like a stupid bimbo?” Jackie was suddenly flooded with thoughts of sucking cock while being spanked. She squeezed her thighs together.

“I is thirsty, Daddy,” she whispered to her Master. “Jackie wants her favorite drink.”

Normally, Jacqueline would have thought sucking cock was demeaning and disgusting. Yet now her mouth was watering. She wanted to have the pleasure and privilege of sucking on her Master’s cock. The wanted to taste him and licking him and have him push his cock into her throat. Most of all, she wanted to taste his cum. She wanted the gift of his cum. She wanted his semen on her face and in her mouth.

“Please, Daddy,” she whispered desperately, “please let Jackie have her favorite drink. Please.”

“You promised me you were going to behave.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy. I is trying to be good, Daddy.”

“Then stop bouncing up and down.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” She had not even realized she was bouncing. She was not sure why she would have been bouncing, except that she wanted so very much to have some cock in her mouth.

“Now follow me.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” She followed her Master out of the bookstore and through the mall. There was no reason to obey him, a part of her mind tried to tell her. She was a strong and independent women. She could turn around and run away. But that would disobedient. And if she was disobedient, Master would not let her suck on his yummy cock. But she did not need to suck anyone’s cock. But sucking cock felt so very good. She felt warm shivers along her spine just thinking about licking and sucking and worshipping hot, yummy cock until she was rewarded with the gift of thick, delicious cum. Yes, she did positively need to suck cock. But she was a strong woman with a rising career. But she was going to get to suck cock. Yummy, sexy cock in her mouth and down her throat.

Jackie continued these thoughts as her Master led her to a beige door. Her Master opened the door, and she saw that the room was a small bathroom with three young men inside. The same three young men who had been staring at her in the bookstore.

“Okay, fellas,” said her Master, “remember our deal. Just her mouth. Got it?”

“Yeah.”

“Ahem.”

“Yes, sir.” “Yes, sir.” “Yes, sir.”

“Okay.” Jackie’s Master turned to look at her. “These young men are here to have you suck their cocks. Remember to be a good girl and swallow every drop.”

“Oh yes Sir, Daddy!” She clapped her hands and stepped into the bathroom. Weakly a part of her mind tried to tell her this was all wrong. But she had three cocks to suck! She was so lucky.

“I’ll be back in about twenty minutes. Enjoy.”

“Tank you, Daddy!”

The door closed and she was left alone with the three young men. She did not know their names, and they did not introduce themselves. She thought of them simply as Tall One, Blonde One and Quiet One.

“On your knees, slut,” said Tall One.

“Yes sir,” she said as she knelt down. She watched the Tall One open his jeans and pull out his stiff cock. She licked her lips. “Please sir, please lemme suck your cock.”

“You like being called a slut, don’t you?”

“Yes sir,” she said without taking her eyes off the cock before her.

“Tell us all how you like to be called a slut.”

“Oh yes, sir, I like to be called a slut. Please, lemme suck your cock.”

“Tell us you’re a cocksucking slut,” said Blond One.

“Yes sir. Jackie is a cocksucking slut.”

“Then start sucking, you stupid cunt,” said Tall One.

“Oh yes sir.” She opened her mouth, but before she could lean forward, Tall One shoved his cock into her mouth. “Mmmm,” she hummed. She started to suck gently and slowly lick the head of his cock.

“Harder, slut. Suck like you want my cum.”

She started to suck harder and to bob her head back and forth. She reached up to grab the base of his cock.

“Mmm,” said Blond One.

“Yes! Suck it! Fuck yeah!” said Tall One. He put his hands at the back of her head and began to simply fuck her mouth.

She held onto his thighs and moaned in pleasure as she sucked. She swallowed the head of his cock down her throat with each of his thrusts. And when she felt the gift of his thick semen in her throat, she sucked all the harder, milking his cock with her mouth. When at last she felt his cock start to soften, she pulled her head back and licked up the last drop of cum from the glans.

“Damn!” said Tall One. He stepped back from her. He had a huge grin on his face. He started putting himself back in his pants. “Your turn.”

Blond One said nothing as he stepped in front of Jackie and pushed his hard cock to her mouth. She gladly took his cock and began to suck hard. In moments, his hands were at the back of her head. He was fucking her mouth swiftly and grunting all the while. Jackie eagerly sucked and did not have to wait long for the gift of cum to fill her mouth. She swallowed every drop and suckled on the head of his cock to make sure she got all the cum she could.

“Goddamn!” said Blond One. He stepped back and Quiet One took his place.

“Look at it,” said Quiet One as he pulled out his stiff cock. “Beg.”

“Yes sir. Oh, I do want your cock in my slut mouth.” She spoke without taking her eyes off the hard erection before her. “I wanna suck your cock till you gimme your yummy cum.” She licked her lips. “Please lemme suck your big yummy cock. I want it so bad. Please. I need you have it in my mouth. I promise to please you. I’ll make you cum down my tight little throat. Please.”

“Shut up. Wait till I tell you.”

She was a strong, independent woman, a feminist with a feminist advocacy group, who should find being on her knees and sucking cock disgusting. But she wanted that cock, that big yummy cock. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to suck and lick it. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to have the gift of its thick, hot, salty semen and feel it slide down her throat.

She waited. The cock was less than an inch from her face. Her mouth was watering. Her cunt was hot and wet. She wanted that cock. She stared at it, waiting for the Quiet One to give her the command.

“Suck now, slut.”

Immediately, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suckle it. “Mmm,” she moaned in pleasure. She licked the glans and taste precum. She reached up and began to stroke his cock with her hand. She licked the glans slowly, savoring the taste of young, sweaty cock.

“More, slut.”

“Mmm mmm,” she said as she began to push her head forward. She slowly bobbed her head back forth, taking more of his cock into her mouth until it was pushing against her throat. She ran her tongue along the length of the cock in her mouth. “Mmm.”

Suddenly the hands of Quiet One had grabbed her head and and he was pushing his cock into her throat. He began to fuck her face, and she sucked harder. She held onto his thighs as she swallowed his cock over and over.

Her own arousal was heating up her cunt. The wet heat in her crotch seemed be starting to ache.

Quiet One shoved his cock back into her mouth and held her head so she could not pull back. She worked her throat muscles to swallow constantly. And soon she was rewarded with a hot gift of thick spurts of cum to swallow down her throat. Quiet One pulled his cock back, and she got a mouthful of semen. She swallowed and swallowed, until there seemed to be no cum left. She licked his glans to make sure she missed not even a single drop.

When Quiet One pulled his cock from her mouth, she smiled up at all three of the young men.

“Tank you, sirs, for lettin’ me have your cum.”

“That was awesome,” said Blonde One.

“Shut up,” said Quiet One.

“Don’t tell me to shut up.”

“I just did. Now shut it.”

“You’re an asshole.”

“Shut up.”

Luckily, the door to the bathroom opened, and Master was there. Jackie grinned.

“Hello, Master,” she said. “Tank you for lettin’ me suck their cocks.”

“Did you swallow?”

“Yes Sir. Every drop.”

“Good girl.”

Jackie squealed with delight. There was nothing so wonderful as her Master’s praise. A part of her tried to tell her she did not need his praise. But just hearing him call her a good girl sent a warm shiver down to her crotch.

“How do you get her to do that?” asked Tall One.

“To teach you that would require a lot of my time and a lot of your money,” said Jackie’s Master.

He went on to say a few other things, but they were men things and Jackie stopped listening. She looked around at the bathroom and saw on the wall a hand scrawled note. “Mary has a tight cunt. For a good time call…” Jackie wondered how to get her name on the bathroom wall.

“Okay, silly slut. you can stand up now.”

“Huh?” Jackie looked up at her Master.

“Stand up.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” She put her feet under her and stood up. Her Master led her out of the bathroom, and the young men left too.

Several feet away from the bathroom door was the man who used to be Jacquline’s boss, Ronald Habersham, and his secretary, Miss Linda Landau. Ronald wore a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie. Linda wore a gray suit with a white blouse. Linda was smirking in a satisfied way as she looked Jackie over from head to foot.

A small and shrinking part of Jackie’s mind told her to run. Her old boss should not see her like this. She was a strong woman with her own mind and no need for men. But to think about how she was dressed was to think about being a bimbo. Which in turn lead to her wondering what sucking her old boss’s cock would be like. She could just imagine being on her knees in his office and getting to suck his cock. She licked her lips.

“See, I told you,” said Linda to Ronald.

“Be quiet, slut,” said Jackie’s Master. Linda immediately whimpered and nodded.

“Someday, Henry, you will have to tell me how you do that,” said Ronald.

“You know the price for that,” said Henry.

“Hm. Yes, and I may be willing to pay it sooner than you think.”

“I doubt that.”

“Doubt what?”

“How is the Linda slut doing?”

“She is performing well. She sucks my cock when I get to work and before I leave and every time I have lunch in the office. And I think she is getting better at it.”

Linda grinned.

“Now tell me about Jacqueline,” said Ronald.

“She is just Jackie now, and quite the little bimbo. Aren’t you, Jackie?”

“Hm?” Jackie had not been paying attention. Men talk was too smart for her bimbo mind.

“You’re a good little bimbo, aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir, Daddy. Jackie tries very hard to be a good bimbo.”

“And what is your favorite drink in all the world?”

“Master’s cum!”

“And what is your favorite thing to do?”

“Be used as Master’s fucktoy!”

“Good girl.”

Jackie squealed in delight. “Tank you, Daddy.”

“Amazing,” said Ronald. “Just amazing. My nephew will be glad to know that the Jacquline Sauveterre Institute will no longer be a problem.”

Jackie felt for a brief moment that she should be angry. Or maybe sad. But the conversation turned to more men talk, and Jackie’s mind quickly drifted to thinking about being fucked by her Master and her former boss.

“Now, just hold on a minute, Ron,” said Henry. “Let’s be fair. Jackie. Jackie, look at me. Jackie, you get to choose. Do you want to go back to your old job with Mr. Habersham as your boss, or do you want to be my personal bimbo slut fucktoy?”

“Please, Daddy,” said Jackie without any hesitation, “can Jackie be your bimbo slut fucktoy?”

“Yes, little slut, you may.”

Jackie grinned and began to bounce up and down. “Tank you, Daddy! Tank you so much!” She embraced her Master, pressed her tits to him and hugged him tightly. A tiny part of her mind tried to tell her that this was all demeaning and morally wrong. But nothing seemed as good and right as being Master’s fucktoy. All that sex, and fucking and sucking cock and fucking and anal sex and fucking and cumming and fucking was simply too wonderful to pass up.

“Behave yourself, slut.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” She stopped hugging him, but she did not lose her grin. She was so happy to be her Master’s personal fucktoy. What could be better than that?

“I want the proof we agreed on, Henry.”

“Of course, Ron.” Henry took the flash drive from his pocket. “The video of her begging to be a bimbo. And if you will wait just a moment.” He turned to Jackie. “Jackie, time to take off your panties.”

“Yes Sir, Daddy.” And right there she pulled off her soaking wet red lace thong panties.

Linda was staring at Jackie’s crotch. “Please,” she said softly. “Please, may I?”

“May you what, slut?” said Henry. “Speak up.”

“May I lick her clean?”

Henry chuckled as he took the panties from Jackie and handed them to Ronald.

“Tell me, slut,” Henry said to Linda, “did you think you were going to get to come here and gloat over Jackie here being a bimbo?”

Linda nodded.

“What? I did not hear you.”

“Yes Sir,” said Linda, nodding again.

“But you’re just a slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You’re staring at the bimbo’s cunt, aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“And you want to be on your knees, cleaning her cunt with your slut tongue, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You want to lick her cunt until she cums on your face, don’t you?”

“Oh god. Yes Sir. Please…”

“Please what, slut?”

“Please, may I lick her cunt until she… ohhhh… until she cums… ohgod… until she cums on my slut face?” Linda’s voice was a lust filled whisper. She felt a hard shiver as she asked the question. Her knees were weakening. There was something about wanting to shove her face into the bimbo’s wet, hot, yummy cunt that simply made standing impossible. Linda the slut saw the world get taller as she slowly sunk down to a kneeling position. She looked up at Henry. “Please?”

Jackie felt a shiver too. The idea of being licked by Linda was exciting. Once upon a time, cunnilingus from a woman would have been something Jacqueline would never have even contemplated. But Jackie was already imagining the sensation her cunt would feel from Linda’s warm tongue.

“Please, Daddy,” said Jackie, “can Linda—”

“May.”

“May Linda—”

“Slut Linda.”

“May Slut Linda lick my cunt?”

“Only if you also ask Ronald to let you thank him by sucking his cock.”

“Oh! Yes Sir, Daddy!” Jackie turned to Ronald, the man who was no longer her boss. She stared at his crotch. “Please, sir—”

“Now, Jackie, you know the proper method for asking a man to let you suck his cock.”

“Oh! Oh, yes Sir. Jackie is sorry, Daddy.” She knelt down at Ronald’s feet. Once again that small part of her mind tried to tell her she should never ask a man to let her suck his cock. Sucking cock was disgusting. And kneeling down to ask for it was simply humiliating. But Jackie knew better. She knew sucking cock was fun and delicious. She wanted to suck cock almost as much as she wanted to fuck. “Please, can… Please may Jackie thank you by being allowed to suck on your yummy cock, sir?”

“Yes you may indeed,” said Ronald. “But not here,” he hastily added as Jackie began to reach for his pants. Jackie pouted. Linda whimpered.

“Don’t worry,” said Henry. “I planned ahead. Follow me.” Henry walked over to a wide door that led to a service corridor. He opened the door and held it open. Ronald walked through the door, while Linda and Jackie crawled. “In here, we will have privacy.”

The corridor was wide, with concrete walls and floor. Henry and Ronald walked several feet down the corridor. Jackie and Linda crawled. Linda whimpered as well.

“That is far enough. Ronald, I prepared a special treat for you. Jackie sucking your cock is a one time deal. From here on out, she is my toy. You have one of your own already.” He gestured to the whimpering Linda, who could not take her eyes off Jackie’s crotch. “So I sweetened the deal just a bit, to make things more memorable for you.”

“Oh? How so?”

“You’ll see.” Henry grinned. He turned to Jackie. “Jackie, look at me. Yes, I know you want to suck his cock. Look at me. Good girl. Special event five one two. Special event five one two.”

Jacqueline blinked. She looked around. She was not Jackie. She was Jaqueline. Jacqueline Sauveterre. She was a business woman. A strong and independent woman. She looked up at Henry and scowled.

“You son of a bitch. What have you done to me?” Her voice was cold.

“Only what needed to be done, you stupid bimbo slut. Now shut up while the men talk.”

Jacqueline said nothing. She just stared hatefully at Henry.

“Oh Henry, that is marvelous,” said Ronald.

Jacqueline turned to see that she was kneeling at the feet of her former boss. She looked down at her outfit. She was dressed like a goddamned bimbo! And kneeling at the feet of her old boss, Ronald Habersham! And that other man… she could only think of him as Master. He had done this.

Jacqueline started to stand up. Except she did not. Her legs did not move. She looked down again. She needed to stand up and kill that son of a bitch who had done this to her.

“Ron,” said Henry, “get your cock out.”

Jacqueline looked up at the man she hated, the man she thought of as Master. But a movement in front of her caught her eye. She watched as her former boss, Ronald Habersham, took out his cock. Her mouth watered. It was a man’s cock, a yummy, stiff, warm cock. Jacqueline shook her head. Those were not her thoughts. They could not be. But that cock. That gorgeous, hard, thick cock. She wanted it. She wanted to taste it, feel it with her tongue. She wanted to worship that beautiful, erect cock.

There was another word for cock. It started with a ‘p’. Jacqueline tried to get control of her thoughts. But there was a hard cock in front of her. A glorious man’s cock that needed to be worshiped. And she was a cocksucker…

No! No, she was not a cocksucker. She would never give a man that pleasure! But there it was, a cock as hard as a board, right before her eyes. The men were saying something, but she could not follow it. She wanted that cock, that hard, yummy cock in her mouth.

No! The warning bells were going off in her mind. This was all wrong. She would never suck on a man’s cock. She was Jacqueline Sauveterre! She was a strong woman who did not need a man.

But that cock was still before her. It was so beautiful and so hard. She saw the first drop of precum form at the tip, and she nearly swooned. She licked her lips. She needed that cock. She needed to taste it. It was right there. Inches from her face.

“You may beg for it now, bimbo,” said her Master’s voice.

“No,” she said weakly. “No, I can’t. Oh god. Your cock. Your cock is so beautiful. So hard. I don’t understand, but I want your cock. I want to suck on it. Worship it. Please let me suck your cock. I need it. I need your yummy cock in my mouth. Please. I want to worship it. I want to worship your cock with my slut mouth. I’ll do anything, anything at all, for just a moment of tasting your big, yummy cock. Please. I need this. I know this makes me a cocksucking slut, but I don’t care. I need your cock. I need you to fuck my face and cum on it. Please. I beg you. I need your cock. Please, I swear, I’ll do anything. Please, just me suck your beautiful cock.”

Jacqueline felt fully humiliated. She had never begged to suck a man’s cock before. But then, she had never felt a need like this before. Deep in her gut he felt the need suck that cock. But she should not. She could not. But she would. She had to. She needed to.

“Open your mouth, bimbo slut,” said Ronald. Jacqueline opened her mouth and was promptly rewarded with having her mouth filled with cock.

“Please,” said Linda in a whimpering voice. “Please may I clean her cunt?”

Jacqueline recognized that voice. Linda. Linda was here… and begging to lick someone’s cunt… No. Yes. Jacqueline became acutely aware of how hot and wet her cunt was. She sucked all the harder on the cock that was fucking her mouth.

Suddenly there was a hot tongue on Jacqueline’s cunt. The tongue was lapping up the steadily flowing juices from Jacqueline’s aching cunt. She moaned loudly to the cock filling her mouth and pushing to her throat. She began to cum. She gushed cum. And the tongue moaned back and licked even more eagerly.

This was all wrong. Jacqueline knew this was all wrong. But it felt so fucking good. Cock was being pushed to her throat and she was swallowing down every thrust of cock. She sucked and licked and moaned to that cock. She was soon cumming once more from the ministrations of the tongue at her cunt. The tongue was fucking her too. Flicking in and out, in and out, in and out.

Jacqueline began to realize she was a slut. A bimbo. She needed this. More than needed. She wanted this. She had never felt so good. She was sucking on her boss’s cock. His hard cock felt so good in her mouth. Her Master had been right to call her stupid. She must be stupid to have not given into her slut nature before this.

She screamed a cock muffled scream as she came a third time on the tongue invading her cunt. And then moments later, the cock was pulled out of her mouth. She whimpered until she felt the semen splatter on her face. Shot after shot of hot, thick cum landed on her eyes and cheeks and lips. And Jacqueline faded away. She was Jackie, a cocksucking bimbo slut.

Too soon, the cock was done. Her face covered in cum, Jackie wished for more. She leaned forward to suckle on the head of the cock that had just blessed her with cum. She would get every last drop of semen. She did not swallow this time. She let it drip from the corners of her mouth.

The cock was pulled away from her, and she sighed in disappointment. The tongue left her cunt, and she whimpered. But then she heard the most important voice in the world give her good news.

“Good job, bimbo Jackie,” said Master. “Good girl.”

She looked up at him and grinned. “Tank you, Daddy.”

“I want her to walk out with the cum on her face,” said Ronald.

“She will. Did you call the reporters?”

“They are probably already here.”

Linda whimpered.

* * *

“Welcome back to Channel 5 News on Report. Earlier today at the downtown mall, reporters expecting a press conference with local women’s rights advocate Jacqueline Saveterre got something unexpected. Our John Shootlemyer was there.”

“A Jacqueline Sauveterre press conference can sometimes be something of a controversial event, but nothing prepared reporters for what happened today. Ms. Sauveterre is nationally known as a prominent feminist and women’s rights advocate. This morning, reporters received a call that Ms. Sauveterre was planning a press conference at the mall this afternoon. What happened at that press conference was not what anyone expected.

“A warning to viewers, some may find the following clip offensive.”

The image cut from the face of the male reporter to a long shot of Jackie in her bimbo clothes and a white substance on her face. Jackie was standing at a thin podium with the Jacqueline Sauveterre Institute logo on it.

“Hello everyone! My name is Jackie, and I’m a bimbo [beep]! Hee hee! I am such a good [beep] that I got to have this [beep] on my face. I hope all you [beep] out there show your man how much you love sucking and [beep] his [beep]. There is nothing as good as a hot, yummy [beep]. Unless it’s two yummy [beep]. Hee hee hee!”

“This went on for several more minutes. Needless to say, every reporter at the event was stunned. Ms. Sauveterre finally ended the press conference while using crude language in thanking everyone for staring at her chest. She did not answer any questions as she left the mall. She only giggled as she hurried out. She got into a black SUV and was driven away.

“The Jacqueline Sauveterre Institute did not issue an immediate response and did not return phone calls from Channel 5 News.

“John Shootlemyer, Channel 5 News on Report.”

Henry McArthur was grinning as he changed the channel. And the woman at his feet was giggling.

“They put beeps over my words, Daddy,” said the cocksucking slut bimbo who had once been Jacqueline Sauveterre. She looked up at her Master. “It sounded funny!”

“Hush, slut. Footstools don’t talk.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said softly. She smiled at him and then got on her hands and knees so he could put his feet on her back.

Jackie was so glad that her Master had shown her what was her rightful place in the world. She almost asked if he was going to mind the puddle of her cunt juices that was forming on the floor between her knees. But then she remembered that footstools don’t talk. She would wait silently as she did her best to be the best footstool she could be for her Master. Maybe, if she was good enough, he would let her suck his glorious, yummy cock.