The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Willing Hypnoslave Part III

Thanks for all the e-mails about parts one and two and apologies for the massive (it’s been over one year) delay in the posting of part three.

This work contains non-consensual homosexual sex, mind-control, chest hair and college students, don’t read on if any of those things offend you.

This story may not be posted on pay to view sites as they’re the bane of the net. If you’d like to list this page on a free site, please do, but drop me a mail first.

Uniform Master—London 2000
* * *

The Great D’Ath was annoyed. He should have known how the young frat boy would react when placed in a room chock full of handsome men, after all it wasn’t the first time that he’d engineered such a situation. Still, the obvious subversiveness of the young John had been all too evident and D’Ath had managed to convince himself that his guests had also spotted the weakness.

‘Damn!’ He cursed himself. If only he’d exercised a little more of the self-control he prided himself on this never would have happened. Vowing to make sure that the young John would pay the price for humiliating a hypnotic master, D’Ath straightened his crimson silk tie before descending moodily to the dining room where the next phase of his plan was to unfold.

On entering the room he was somewhat gratified to see that Clint, nee Andrew, was kneeling in a submissive posture next to D’Ath’s seat at the head of the dinner table. The butler, as ever, hovered silently in the corner of the dimly lit room next to a trolley bearing a number of silver servers. Light from the sumptuous chandelier hanging above vast table only reflected murkily from the polished oak panelled walls of the room and focussed the eye towards the centre of the room where eight places were set neatly on the crisp white linen.

D’Ath surveyed the scene with an air of smug satisfaction. The showman in him revelled in the concoction of such scenes and he drank in the pre-show atmosphere as if it were some fine wine. A noise at the far door signalled the arrival of his guests and he snapped back from his daydream to meet them personally as they filed into the dining room.

* * *

John felt ill. He had, it must be said, been feeling ill rather a lot recently but his last encounter with Clint/Andrew had been the last straw. D’Ath’s programming of his mind had been ruthlessly efficient and had utterly sapped John of the will to resist. A stiff feeling in his nether regions reminded him of D’Ath’s latest instructions and he absently rubbed his crotch, simultaneously attempting to rationalise events in his mind, as he followed the somewhat built butler’s swaying butt up a flight of stairs to his small room.

An unconscious lingering glance in the direction of the butler as he turned to leave John’s room hammered home the futility of his predicament when the man turned back to John and grabbed at his throbbing manhood through the now slightly damp breeches. The brawny servant then proceeded to kiss him roughly before pushing him back onto the bed and dashing out of the room, slamming the door behind him. The lingering musky odour of the butler’s body and the taste of his mouth proved to much for John’s already battered will power and he finally surrendered to desire, frantically rubbing himself through the tight fabric of his breeches while simultaneously tugging on a nipple through his uniform shirt. Within moments, he came in an explosive rush of euphoric energy that seemed to go on forever before melting slowly away into a foggy haze. Shaking his head a few moments later, he rose jerkily from the bed and began to peel the stained shirt from his full chest in front of the large mirror.

Naturally, within moments of seeing himself reflected in the glass, John’s manhood had sprung to full attention but as he stripped the clothes from his body, he was stunned to find his chest covered in hair. John had never been exactly what one would call hirsute so the transformation was all the more incredible for its severity. Examining the thick growth of wiry hair that spread down his legs and across his shoulders to his upper arms he wondered why he’d not noticed it, or at least felt it before undressing. A few moments later, he had the answer. It appeared that the hair was still growing. Even as he watched, John could see fine hair sprouting from his lower arms and thickening very, very slowly. He reached down to his crotch and began to rub his dripping cock as he massaged the coat of hair on his chest. John moaned in ecstasy, feeling an irresistibly intense, tingling thrill in his balls as the sensation of the new fur flooded his mind with tantalising thoughts of big, hairy, beefy men. How he wished he could be like them. He pictured himself among a group of similarly hairy studs caught in the throes of passionate sex, each giving in, with wild abandon to the lust and excitement that can only be found from making love to a male partner.

Without warning, ropes of thick, sticky cum, streamed from John’s cock yet again as the whole idea became too much for him. As he dazedly collected his thoughts together from the edge of his second narcotic orgasm in almost as many minutes, a sickening realisation that he should have been dressed and back with D’Ath brought him crashing back to reality. Stumbling frantically towards the shower to rinse the sticky hallmark of absentminded masturbation from his now very hairy legs, he prayed that he wasn’t going to be so late that D’Ath would make things any worse for him.

After an all too brief shower, John frantically towelled himself dry before hurrying to the closet to see what he was going to have to wear. As he drew open the thick oak closet doors he panicked slightly to see that there was nothing there for him to wear. At least that’s what he thought at first. Closer examination of the bare shelving revealed a small collection of leather straps and metalwork, that John instantly recognised as a harness of the kind that leathermen wear. With trembling fingers he reached out to touch the apparatus and moaned in a combination of terror and lust as he felt his dick grow hard yet again.

John began to pant and see stars as he put first one and then the other hairy, muscled leg into the brief section of the device before easing his heard tool through the steel cockring and pulling the straps tight over his buttocks. As he laced yet more straps across his shoulders and over his chest he noted with a thrill how his nipples showed through smaller rings embedded in the chest straps in such a way as to accentuate the size of his pecs and he squeezed his engorged cock with delight. After he had finished attaching the harness and an armband which he found on another shelf, John returned to the bed and began to put on his heavy uniform boots. Stepping up to the mirror, John took in the sight that looked back at himself and could hardly believe it was him. He saw a tall and well muscled man who looked at least five years older than he had been yet easily identifiable as himself. Hair covered much of his body in a thick mat that made him look brutish and Neanderthal. His facial hair he noted had grown out somewhat but his goatee beard was still visible above the prominent five o’clock shadow.

Stopping to feel his tool one more time, John felt himself slipping yet again into that state of uncaring apathy which he both hated and found irresistible and before long he was masturbating furiously in front of his refection in the mirror; an act he was still happily engaged in when the butler came to summon him a few minutes later.

* * *

End of part three.