The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

* * *

Willing Victim

It was all pretty pathetic.

I was sitting in a coffee shop, deeply absorbed in a book when someone approached my table and a male voice said, “Follow me out of the shop and talk to no one until we are outside.”

I raised my head to utter a sharp retort when my eyes met his. Waves of power poured from his mind to mine and my body moved to follow his command. I dropped back into my sub-mind and prepared as best I could for the assault I knew was coming.

But the assault never came. When my body moved to respond to his command, he dropped all but the minimum force he needed to keep my body moving. Could it be that this mental hulk didn’t know either that mental levels existed or that I was a trained telepath?

I didn’t want to reveal myself, so I shored up the wall between my conscious mind and sub-mind and let my eyes evaluate my opponent.

He was about 18 years old with light brown hair cut very short. He was a bit on the chubby side, his clothes were wrinkled, and he smelled like he was past due for a bath. He was definitely not my idea of Prince Charming.

Once we were outside, I felt his expectations on his command drop away, and I was free to speak.

“What are you going to do to me?” I said. I’ll admit it was not the best statement I could have made, but I was still reeling from the intensity of his initial attack. I realized as soon as I said it that it that only an idiot would lay out his whole plan to me just because I had asked him to.

“My name is Master, and I’m going to take you to my home where you will serve in my personal harem for the rest of your days... once I make sure to ‘adjust’ the memories of anyone who would miss you,” he said as he looked my body over and licked his lips.

I was about launch a command of my own when it was batted away by his command to be quiet once again and get in his car. Like his first one, this command was so powerful that my mind was sent reeling. I don’t think he even noticed my attack.

On the drive to his house, he commanded me to remove my hose and underwear and play with myself. Although he didn’t state it, the command carried the telepathic expectation that my body would get excited and, despite my feelings on the matter, it responded to his expectations beautifully.

While playing with myself, I felt his mind brush mine for a reading. I was afraid he would find me, fully aware, in my sub-mind, but his probe only followed my body’s level of excitement. He let his expectations lead my body toward an orgasm and then, with a verbal “stop,” held me there on the edge.

Somewhere during my third cycle of masturbation without release, I realized that “Master” wasn’t laying some type of trap to get me to drop my guard. With the level of power at his command, he didn’t need me to drop my guard to overwhelm me. What he was doing to my body was his whole plan. Somehow, this knowledge was extremely liberating. I even let myself enjoy the masturbation a bit.

When we reached his house, it turned out to be located on what once was a beautiful estate. The house was still beautiful, but weeds were sprouting up everywhere and the grass gone past shaggy to veldt.

In an incongruous gesture considering my predicament, he opened my door for me to get out of the car. My legs were a bit wet and wobbly after the entertainment of the ride, and he placed a hand on my elbow to help steady me.

Just inside the door to the house, two naked women waited on their knees. One was a tall, lean, athletic woman with strait, blond hair. Her eyes were looking at the floor but somehow I knew they were bright blue. The other woman had a much softer but also lean figure, wavy red hair and large breasts lightly splattered with freckles. As soon as “Master” crossed the door sill, they stood with stiff movements and undressed him.

“This is Bambie,” he said to his two adoring attendants, for their undressing included a good deal of expected fondling although he issued no commands.

“Bambie,” he said to me, “meet Barbie and Candy,” indicating the blond and the red-head in turn. I started to object, for I was under no expectation to accept this new name, but then said nothing. I’ve been called worse things than Bambie in my life.

After an afternoon and an evening of pounding, grabbing, and licking that could be descibed to the unskilled as four-way sex, a painfully sore, fitful night’s sleep, followed by more sex, I found myself on my knees where I had first seen Candy and Barbie. Master looked deep in my eyes and commanded, “From now on, you will be my slave. You will do nothing that will harm me or reveal me to the outside world. You will not leave these grounds unless I tell you to do so.” Then he turned and left.

For several minutes, the three of us just sat there by the door on our knees. I slid partially out of my sub-mind and tentatively explored the commands overwhelming my conscious level. I realized quickly that the reason none of us had moved was because he didn’t expect us to. He expected us to be waiting on our knees when we walked though the front door and simply had not thought about what we would do while he was gone. Wherever the minds of the other two women had retreated, they were not able to initiate any action without an expectation to do so. It was suddenly obvious why their movements had been so stiff and jerky when they first stood after a full day locked in one position.

Although I was not willing to tamper with the mental commands on myself and the other two for fear of alerting Master, I was able to shove the commands and expectations to the forefront of my mind where I could maneuver behind them. This took longer with the other two as I was not familiar with the texture of their minds. I had finished “landscaping” the commands in my fellow prisoners but not found where they had hidden their true selves when Master came home.

As expected, we jumped up and undressed Master and the woman he had brought home with him, which he introduced as Lee. Lee had black hair, a petite build, and oriental features. The rest of the day was a five-way repeat of the day before with one exception... I helped.

With my help, our big “love in” had a bit of soothing massage, a bit more creativity, and a lot less of the endurance contest that was my first night with Master. Every time his mental command tried to adjust my behavior to match his expectations, I reminded it that I was exceeding his expectations. As a result, although I was tired and stiff by the time he dozed off, I had enough energy to remain awake and sneak one idea past his sleeping defenses.

“This night felt good. I should wait a while before I add to my harem.”

chapter 2

My second full day as Master’s sex slave was considerably different than the day before. Immediately after he left, I got up from my kneeling position and commanded the other slaves to do so also. I asked Lee to stand watch at the door to warn of Master’s return, but walking instead of kneeling so she didn’t stiffen up. I then took Barbie and Candy with me to find the kitchen.

Although the kitchen looked to my untrained eye like it equipped to satisfy a master chef, it was obvious in moments that Master had never set foot in this room. With what little I knew of him, he probably ate in the finest restaurants and made everybody conveniently forget about the bill. The refrigerator was a spoiled disaster, but luckily, the pantry was well stocked with canned goods. I knew I hadn’t eaten in a day and a half and by the look of Candy and Barbie, it had been much longer for them.

I tried to make something nutritious, but must admit that I am not a good cook. I made a cold mixture of green beans and stewed tomatoes. After sending Candy into the front room with bowls for herself and Lee, I was back in the pantry trying to figure out some use for Spam when I heard a hoarse female voice.

“May I have some more?”

“Welcome back to the land of the conscious,” I quipped cheerily to Barbie as I covered my surprise and popped back out into the kitchen. “And no, I think I heard somewhere that it is not good to eat too much right after a fast. How about some water?”

Barbie’s real name was Susan Richardson. I tried to talk to her about her life just before becoming Master’s slave, but her mind began to retreat to wherever it hid whenever the topic got near him. I still managed to find out that she was just starting out as an interior decorator and occasionally supplemented her income as a model. She didn’t know anything about the house and started to drop out of her conscious mind when I talked about the house, so I guessed all her memories of this house also included Master.

With all the effort I spent steering the conversation away from certain topics in order to keep Susan/Barbie conscious, two hours had passed before we finished talking in the kitchen. Trying hard not to command her even though I was starting to feel the pressures of time, I sent her to inventory our food supplies and throw out what was bad. I then focused my efforts on reviving Lee and Candy. Lee was very easy to find once I moved the commands Master had cluttered all over her conscious mind into a neat package in her forebrain. She wasn’t terribly shocked by last night’s bedroom athletics and, understanding my need to work with Candy, immediately set out to explore the rest of the house.

Candy took a long time to find. She had retreated into her imagination. During her entire time under Master’s control, her mind took long walks in a sylvan woods where sunlight filtered down amid trilling birdsong. Her memory was clear up to the moment it suddenly cut off when Master entered her life. I was still working on a way to coax her out of this world she had built for herself when Master came home.

Luckily, Lee saw him from an upstairs window and yelled. By the time he opened the front door, we were all kneeling, exactly where he expected us to be. Sex that night was better than the night before. Although I had retreated back into my sub-mind and Barbie and Candy had both reverted to puppets, Lee remained fully conscious and very enthusiastic.

Although I have always considered myself sexually active, I was only able to keep up with Lee’s experience and imagination by skimming her mind. Very early in the evening, she noticed me and spared me a wink. Although they were not as stiff as they had been on previous nights, Barbie and Candy suffered by comparison.

“What’s wrong with them?” Master said after recovering from a particularly intense session.

“They are suffering from malnutrition,” I replied before I was able to stop myself.

“They are? What do you girls do all day?”

“We do nothing but kneel by the door waiting for you,” I lied. I was relieved to find out that I could lie to him. I was still his slave and could do nothing to harm him, but this lie didn’t hurt. It just helped him understand how negligent he had been. He sent us all out of the room while he thought my news over.

We all kneeled outside the bedroom door as he, probably unconsciously, expected. I felt I could battle this expectation, but I had no desire to do so. After a time, he came out of the bedroom and commanded us each in turn.

“You are my slaves. When I arrive on these grounds, you are to present yourselves naked and kneeling by the door. But when I am gone, you may rise and do whatever is necessary to take care of and improve yourselves.” As an afterthought, he added “as long as you don’t leave the grounds or do anything that will harm me or reveal me to the outside world.”

“Well,” I thought from the safety of my sub-mind, “maybe there’s hope for him yet.”