The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Window Guy

Here’s a new one. Hope you enjoy.

(This story takes place after Friends for the Summer)

In the dead of winter my condo association decided it would be neat to mandatorily replace all the windows with thermapane. OK if I happen to have to be at work, but I get a Christmas vacation and they were literally going to freeze me out of my apartment for a day. It was a multi-day project for the whole building.

So they show up the first day and they start their routine by unloading everything, and I console myself that at least for a few days I can stare at some working class hunks. But I wasn’t prepared for the guy they called Shawn. About 22, average height and build, black hair. His great feature was his cute face. And of course all these guys are in shape because of the kind of work they do. And, predictably, Shawn, as young as he was, was the boss. It might have been his family’s business, but more likely he was the only one in the group with any brains. The rest of those gorillas had probably fried whatever brains they had during their drug using days, and could only get work like this.

Of course they took the inevitable smoke break so I used my opportunity to go outside and light up with them. I expressed a friendly interest in their work and so forth and wanted desperately some inroad into Shawn. One of the other guys, whom they called Jake, was looking at me pretty askance. Sigh. In this day and age, anyone who was ever attractive as a youth has probably been propositioned by another guy. Just what do I have to do to make you freaking trust me? I thought. So I cut the conversation short, and that was that.

They don’t use the same crew every day, but as the boss, Shawn was always there. I guess Jake didn’t tell him to avoid that faggy creep, because he seemed to enjoy chatting. It didn’t take long to get around to his personal life. Young people are always keen to talk about themselves. To cut to the middle of the conversation, “Yeah, man, I’m pretty screwed up right now. I just broke up with my girlfriend. This job sucks. I don’t know where my life is headed.” So we were friendly at that level until the job was completed.

Shawn had to come back by himself to inspect the work after the windows set. I asked him in for a soda. (He probably would have enjoyed a beer but alcohol messes up hypnosis.) So as I got him talking on the mundane troubles of his life, I said, “You know, I actually know a relaxation technique that helps people sort things out when they seem totally confused. It’s called hyperrelaxation. Would you care to try?” “I don’t know, man. I guess so. Nothing else seems to be working.”

So I did a standard induction, taking my time. “Shawn, I can’t straighten your entire life out (pun intended) in one session, but we can start to work on the relationships with girls. Tonight I would like you to have a dream in which you have a wonderful relationship with a girl. Sex can be part of this dream if you want. It can be a wet dream if you want it to be (oh boy, who am I kidding?), but it will give you insight into your relationships with girls. When the dream is over, you will take this pen and pad of paper that I’m going to hand you and you will write out the dream and what it has taught you. You will then go back to sleep. Tomorrow night you will come over at 7:00 and we’ll discuss the results. Be upstanding now.”

Promptly at 7:00 the next evening he shows up with the pad. “At first I thought writing it was part of the dream, but in the morning, there it was.” I read it. A predictable melange of ordinary ideas about girlfriends, not very literately expressed. The part about the sex was pretty pornographic, though. It did happen to mention that he came so bad on the sheets that he had to change them himself before his mother saw them.

“Well, Shawn, this is real progress. Do you feel better about things?” “Yeah, I guess I do. It’s hard to put my finger on it, but I think things are sorting themselves out.” “Are you ready for another session?” “Sure.” “Take a little snooze, Shawn,” I said, with my hand on his shoulder. “You’re very deep, very deep now. One of the problems people often have, Shawn, is that they are not open enough to relationships. They get a very narrow range of possibilities from their upbringing. I’d like to help you out of that by suggesting that tonight you will have another dream in which you are involved with a beautiful girl and her boyfriend. The relationship is emotional and sexual all three ways. In the dream you will explore all the possibilities of such a relationship. You will write it down as before, and I will see you tomorrow at 7:00.”

Well, the porn section of the dream was still pretty good. He had no concept of male-male sex, though. It was basically “I fucked him.” Lust, possession, custom. No wonder the kid’s life was crap. Seems he wore pajama bottoms this time so he wouldn’t stain the sheets. “Take a little snooze, Shawn.” I would have been moving too fast if I had taken advantage then and there. His guard would still be too up (as opposed to his dick). So I stalled for several nights by suggesting arbitrary crap about improving relationships and expanding insights, and, because of the placebo effect and the effect of hypnotic suggestion, he really though things were improving.

About a week later, it was time to make my move. I had tried silly stuff to see if he would do it, and of course he had complete hypnotic amnesia. “Take a little snooze, Shawn. Over the last couple of weeks I think we’ve developed a real friendship. Would you agree?” “Yeah.” “As a conclusion to our sessions I’d like to share something a little more personal with you. This is going to be more personal than stuff I’ve suggested before, but I think it’s essential to your making all the progress you can. Tell me, Shawn, do you like porno movies? “Yeah.” “Do you like to masturbate when you watch them?” A little pause, then “yeah.” “Have you ever masturbated over a porn movie while watching it with someone else?” “Yeah, my dad and some friends.” Oh brother. I didn’t bother to inquire whether it was one or multiple occasions. “Shawn, I have a really nice porn movie here but it involves only guys. I’d like us to watch it together. I’d like you to find it extremely erotic even though there are no girls in it. I’d like you to enjoy watching the range of things guys really can do with each other. I’d like you to have a sense of camaradery with me as we watch it together. You can decide for yourself whether you want to jerk off. Is this all right?” “Yeah, I guess.” “Be upstanding, Shawn.”

So I put in one of those Bel Ami videos that take place in Central Europe, where I’m convinced the director hypnotized all those gorgeous and probably straight hunks to have total, uninhibited sex with each other. Appearance-wise, Shawn would not have been out of place among them. Sigh, I probably would have been holding up the lights. And they probably would have blinded me afterward. But I digress.

It didn’t take Shawn long to “decide for himself.” Almost before the credits were done, he had his hand on his crotch. He looked over at me quizzically, as if he didn’t quite believe I’d given him “permission” to do this. I nodded, and he got started on his already hard dick. I was not sorry. “Hey man, you watching the movie or watching me?” “Take a little snooze, Shawn. I don’t want to interrupt the fun, but during this movie you will believe that I am watching it all the time. No matter where my eyes are, I am watching the movie, not you. Be upstanding.” “Shawn, it’s an 80 minute movie. You’re going to cum too quick.” “No problem, man, I can cum like three times in 80 minutes.” So he got himself off in less than five minutes, had a cigarette, then started again. “Here,” I said, handing him a bottle of mineral oil. “This stuff is tasteless and odorless and it’s helped—er, other people—last longer. It also feels real good. “OK.” So he massaged the stuff into him and went on and on. “Do you mind if I take my pants down?” “No, that’s fine.” Ohmigosh, I had forgotten to join the fun myself. I was rock hard in my pants. Why shouldn’t I get a piece of the action? “Shawn, is it ok with you if I play with myself, too?” “Sure, man, why should I have all the fun?” It’s always been fun for me to coordinate orgasms. It happens a lot more often than one would think. I guess it’s like women who live together having their periods at the same time. So Shawn and I went on about 20 minutes and then came. The movie still had 50 minutes to go. So we smoked, waited, commented on the action, and then started in again. Yes, I can still do it twice in one hour. Horniness has been a career for me. Each time, of course, Shawn produced less cum, but he stayed just as hard. He didn’t get wet before cumming, which was a disappointment, but you can’t have everything perfect.

“Take a little snooze Shawn. Shawn, I’m going to suggest one last dream for you tonight. Tonight you will dream about a relationship with a man. This will be a man you know. It will be a very happy, very sexy relationship. This dream will open the boundaries of relationships that have been giving you so much trouble. After this dream, you will feel very confident about your ability to have good relationships with girls or with anybody. Then you’ll come by tomorrow at the usual time and we’ll talk about it. Be upstanding, Shawn.”

The next night I put Shawn deeply under and asked him if he had had the dream. “Yes.” “Was it pleasant?” “Yeah, very.” “Who were you with?” “Jake.” Oh shit. You get what you ask for. Well, only one way out now. “Shawn, when you open your eyes in a few minutes, you will be absolutely convinced I’m Jake. You will see me and hear me as Jake. You will have the same feelings you had in your dream last night. Jake will be able to hypnotize you just the way I do, but it will be Jake and not Paul in the room until I say otherwise. Nod your head if you understand.” The taken-for-granted nod. “Be upstanding, Shawn.”

A hypnotized subject who has been told to mistake an identity usually needs to be led on. He wasn’t going to say “hello” let alone have sex with me unless I took the lead. “Shawn, man, what you doin’ here?” “Just chillin’, I guess.” Well, I wasn’t going to sound like a clinical professor in seducing him. Best to get physical right away. I moved next to him and took his hand. “What are you doing?” This was not going to be an easy case. “Have a little snooze, Shawn. When you open your eyes you will believe that you are in a gorgeous dream with Jake. This will be even more pleasant than the dream you had last night. You will follow Jake’s lead and model things on the movie you saw yesterday. Be upstanding.” With my other hand I felt him up under his shirt. But his was too slow for him. He yanked my shirt off, almost pulling a muscle in my neck, and went after my nipples with his mouth as though he was chewing on bones. “Have a little snooze, Shawn!” He was apparently up to two things: replaying the porn stuff in fast motion because dreams don’t last long, and, I suppose, acting out his naturally aggressive approach to sexuality. His girlfriends must all have been black and blue. I’ve been with aggressive partners before. There’s nothing wrong with being that way by nature, and it’s not the same as S&M, but I’ve never been able to make it work out in terms of sexual compatibility because my own nature is to give and receive love in a most gentle fashion. I had to think fast or this party was over. Best to try the direct approach, I suppose. “Shawn, this dream can last as long as we both want it to. If we take our time and are gentle, we will prolong the pleasure. You will not be rough with me because you trust that I know how to give you a very pleasurable experience without roughness. You will not bite on me hard, use your teeth in anyway, scratch me, or hold me too hard. Do you understand?” “Yeah.” “Be upstanding.” I had to trust trance logic to work out the contradictions in all the suggestions I had given him. But after all this, I wasn’t going to forget about my own good time.

After that it went pretty well. There was lot of deep kissing in the movie, so he didn’t have any problem with that. Undressing, groping, no problem. It was easy to lead him into the concept of taking turns with oral sex. He had only ever seen it from the outside so I had to tell him “no teeth,” but I didn’t have to put him back under to make the point. When we had been going at it for about 15 minutes (typical movie time), he said, “Where are your condoms?” “What do you mean?” I said densely. “Well, one of us has to fuck the other. I’d sure like it to be me who fucks you.” At least he had noticed that they use condoms in the films. Now we had a problem that I had failed to anticipate. He had a virgin ass and probably didn’t know that only real experienced guys can take it the way they do in the films. Also, I don’t like condoms, and I’ve always found fucking more trouble than it’s worth. And I can’t receive anal sex because of problems with my ass. I’m basically French, you see. So, we had to go through this one more time. “Have a little snooze, Shawn. You will find this experience completely satisfying if we just suck until we’re close and then finish each other with our hands. You will be aware that not all male sex involves fucking and that the movies can be unrealistic about it. Be upstanding.” So we went on another 20 minutes or so loving each other with our mouths, and then we beat each other off. His grip on me was a little hard, as you might imagine, but after years of playing with myself I had a dick of steel.

When it was over, he said “what now?” I wasn’t about to ask if he meant that in local or global terms. “First, dress.” He could do that without being hypnotized. Then I put him under and suggested he would have a pleasant memory of this. I also suggested, by the way, that he would switch from those overly strong and stinky Newports that are so much in fashion to Marlboro lights, or ML menthols if he preferred. I had been meaning to get around to that for a long time. “You can get just as much satisfaction by just inhaling deeper.” Then I brought him out of it, and the ninny was on his way. I suppose I could have suggested a next time, but better to leave that up to him. He would probably just return to lust, possession, and custom.

When Shawn came back to me about a week later, I was of course surprised. “Paul, I just feel like you’re the only real friend I’ve ever had, and you’ve got to be part of my life, man.” “Shawn, what are you saying.” “I’d like a relationship, on any terms you want.” “Do you realize that this may all just be an after-effect of the sessions we had?” “Does it really make any difference?” “Maybe not.” “Man, I’d like to move in with you right now.” “Let’s not rush things like that. Your parents would probably disown you if we did something that rash. Can we start with just a discreet affair?” “I guess.”

Well, I can’t give you every detail of how it’s been, but it’s been going on for a year. He’s grown a mustache, which he knows I hate, he’s gotten more than one tattoo, which he also knows I hate, he can’t help the chest hair much, he’s still in shape from that job, thank God, there’s no way he’s starting to look younger, and, just to throw it in even though it’s irrelevant to his physical attractiveness, he still writes like a semi-retarded 12 year old. But why am I complaining? He has turned out to be a wonderful lover and friend. We seem to disagree about most everything, but it’s heaven to be out in public and be able to sneak in a kiss or a butt pinch or a finger under the waistband or a hand in the other guy’s pocket. And we do have some stuff in common, like love of Italian cooking. We’ve sort of compromised on the gentle-aggressive thing. And I guess I’m going to get that painful operation on my ass so we can add that dimension to our love life. I don’t know where it’s going or how long it will last (a blow-up with his parents is imminent), but it’s good right now.

So one day I happen to mention that I wrote this porn story about our initial encounters. Of course he was curious to read it. “Well, Paul, I don’t much like your calling me a ninny.” “Sorry about that.” Not an excuse for a major argument. “Is that really how you saw it all?” “That’s pretty much how it happened.” “From my point of view it was real different. I saw you as really helping me. I mean, you really did, man.” “I’m glad you see it that way. I’m sorry now I ever took advantage, but I’m sure glad we’re lovers.” He really seemed sad. I shouldn’t have shown him the story. But it was in his nature to get over these things quickly. He knew I really loved him.

“You know what,” he said a coupled of days later, “you should write a sequel about how we ended up.” Ignoring the fact that we had not yet “ended up,” I said, “I’d love to do that, but the site only accepts stories about hypnosis or bogus forms of mind control, and you and I never got back into that, and I don’t think we want or need to.” “Oh, I’ve taken care of that,” he said. “There’s this guy right down the street whom I first met when I was doing the windows. We talk when we meet, and lately he’s been sounding like I did a year ago. So I offered him the hyperrelaxation counseling, cuz while you were doing it to me you were teaching me, too, even though you didn’t know it. And we’ve had a few sessions. But don’t worry, Paul, you’re my man, it hasn’t come to sex with us.”

“Now how are we going to work your hypnotizing some kid into an erotic story about us?” “Don’t worry, I have the whole thing figured out. I’ll get Jason to come over tonight.” Jason? Uh-oh. [see my story Friends for the Summer]

Sure enough, it was Jason from two years ago. He was 18 now, real filled out, short-cut sandy hair. He was a hunk. I had still seen him around after I “dismissed” the trio after that thing in the theater two years ago, but we had had no meaningful contact. Still, when he walked in, there was a friendly “Hi, Paul.” When he sat down, Shawn put an arm on his shoulder and said “sleep.” That was Shawn, all imagination. “Jason, I want you to tell Paul your whole story about Joey.” “Wake me up, man, I don’t have to be hypnotized to do that.” So Shawn brought him out of it, and Jason spilled his heart as he had once before.

It seems that ever since that event in the theater Jason had been crazy about Joey, but Joey had no such interests. Now Joey, who was by now the age of consent in this state, was in a youth correctional facility. Non-American readers, you have to understand that in the US they lock people up for looking cross-eyed at a chicken. For some young people, it’s a badge of honor to be locked up. The problem is, that if their first offense was possessing a marijuana cigarette (that was how it was for Joey), the kids play the game by the rules after they’re locked up and the first day they’re out, they try to sell a bushel of pot on a public street.

So Jason was not only in love with Joey but worried about him. He was due for release in two days. I was the only one who had ever been able to hypnotize him. Could I try again?

“You’re asking for magic. I can’t just snap my fingers and make him love you and avoid all trouble. By the way, how has your life been?” It turns out he had stayed on the straight and narrow. His parents were a little more attentive than Billy’s and Joey’s. Jason had even given up smoking. Darn. “But guy, you’re the one who got me started.” “No, that was actually Billy’s suggestion. By the way, he’s going to the community college and living with friends. I guess he’s all right.” Jason was going to start college soon in a drama program. Well you know those actors. I had never been given a clue that Jason was really gay. Sometimes there’s no figuring these things out.

“By the way,” I said, “we had this entire conversation with you wide awake. What was the point in having Shawn hypnotize you?” “It seemed like a good idea at the time, and I enjoy being under. I’ve missed it.”

So I agreed that I would meet with Joey when he was released. I couldn’t just go and pick him up because only his family was authorized to do that. But how I was going to get him under again, I wasn’t sure. Tell him I’m hypnotizing someone else again and wait for him to go under by accident? Sounds like that scene in Fiddler on the Roof where Tevye can get away with bamboozling his wife with a fake dream once, but not again.

So the evening after Joey got home he came over, and he emphatically had not quit smoking. (He smoked those stinky Newports, as I might have imagined.) His reddish hair was almost shaved because of the incarceration. I can say he looked healthy and cute (I can say that about practically every young guy who’s not a total geek), but not very happy. Jason was not there because I didn’t want Joey to feel threatened.

Joey’s not a dumb guy. “Did you bring me here to hypnotize me again?” After two years he must lost the suggestion to forget hypnosis, or had just encountered the concept again. “Joey, if you don’t want this, we stop right now.” Then he solved my problem. “No, Paul, I want it. I always enjoyed it. I’m sorry for some of the shit I’ve done. I think you’re the only one who can help me.” So I did an induction. It must be my voice, plus his own motivation. And maybe he was still slightly influenced by my very old suggestion that I would always be able to hypnotize him.

I looked at Shawn on the couch next to him and this time he had come along for the ride. No pussy-footing around here. I shook him awake. “Shawn, wake up, I don’t need you going under when I don’t intend it. You’ve got to call Jason and have him come over.” Which Shawn did.

Until Jason arrived I tried to offer general suggestions of well being and safety and how he could be happy without getting into trouble again. He was arrested for small possession, but of course his problems were much more extensive and deep-seated. I’m not a psychiatrist. I didn’t want to make him any worse.

So Jason got there, and it was time to probe a little more. “Joey, you’ve never had any problem discussing intimate things with me, and you will find it pleasant to do so now. How was sex when you were at the facility?” I knew the answer to this. “We jerked off every day. We covered washcloths with vaseline and pretended they were pussies.” “And while you were jerking off you were thinking about what?” I asked with extreme obviousness. “All sorts of girls.” “Joey, I’m going to ask you to remain in this deep relaxed state for a few more minutes while I do something. You will only hear my voice again when I touch your shoulder.

“Jason, I can’t change a person’s sexual orientation. I can play around the edges of things but if this guy fantasizes only about girls, I can’t make him love you.” “I guess I knew that.” Seeing nothing around me but agony (well, Shawn and I were still reasonably happy), I decided to try something anyway. Addressing Jason, I said, “You’re a bright guy, so I’m going to use a fancy term. Do you think any demons would be exorcised if I convinced Joey to have one great experience with you and then renew your friendship?” “Oh yes, Paul, that would be the best thing I could imagine.” I had my doubts, both about the possibility of success and about Joey’s ability to put closure on his obsession, but here goes.

“Joey,” I said, laying my hand on his shoulder, “Jason is here.” Time to be very direct. “You have missed him over the years. You realize that he is really a wonderful friend and it doesn’t matter that you were attracted to each other in different ways. You realize that everything that might have been wrong between you two is completely forgiven. You are interested in pursuing a friendship with Jason. In fact, you realize that he is your best friend. He is the only one beside me and your brother whose influence can keep you out of trouble again. To secure this all-important friendship, you’re going to have a wonderful intimate time this evening. For one last time, you’re going to enjoy each other in a sexual way. It will be extremely pleasant for you, just like being with a girl. This will cement your friendships with Joey, and then you can get on with your life with girls.

“Also, you will not be bothered by the presence of Shawn and myself in the room. You will proceed with Jason just as though you had total privacy.” I got a grimace from Jason on this, but I just said, “I’ve seen you do it before. You know you can trust me. I promise not to comment. This is my price for giving you what you wanted.” I don’t think he really minded. There’s a bit of the exhibitionist in most guys.

So I brought Joey out of it, and, unable to contain himself, Jason stood him up and threw his arms around him. “How are you, bro’s” were exchanged, tears were shed, I couldn’t keep from crying myself. Shawn was a little perplexed. He was still a bit out of the loop here. Then Jason started on Joey. The shirts came off right away. The hands were under the waistband and in the crotch. Huge, gorgeous kisses. Shawn and I just sat there fondling each other. We’d have our fun later.

It was a show not to be missed. Jason sucked every inch of face Joey had. They were totally naked now, and rolled orgiastically on the couch. I’ve never known how to make frotting work, but the two of them were up against each other as though they were striking flint for a fire, as indeed they were. They easily went into a 69 (something that’s also not in my repertoire; I prefer to either give or receive at one time). They were driving each other crazy. Then I had another “uh-oh.” It was soon going to come to fucking, and there was no way I could let them do it unprotected. I didn’t want to interrupt this beatiful display by putting Joey under or any other way, so I quickly ran to the bedroom, grabbed a rubber (yes, I do keep a few around), and handed it to the totally preoccupied Joey, who was the only possible choice for the top.

Joey took it out of my hand and thank God put it to its proper use. Jason was on his knees on the couch, then on his back. He never went soft. Finally—this show had been going on for 40 minutes or so—the exhausted Joey came inside Jason, inside the rubber. And Jason immediately shot a huge load all over his stomach, my couch, my floor. Small price to pay.

“Thanks, Paul,” said Jason as I showed them out the door. “Yeah, thanks” said Joey, “we really owe you.” And as my reward for that evening I got a little hug and a little kiss from each one.