The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is our second part, which leans more towards MD. Enjoy!

“WINTER’S BITE”

Part 2: Masterful

* * *

Master stroked his finger under her jaw.

He had a different pull to him. No less powerful, no less reverent. It made Sophie quiver just as much as Mistress’ did.

But it was different. Mistress, who rubbed Sophie’s shoulders, was like the ebb and pull of the tides. Sophie could feel her in her head still, always there. She knew that, now. Mistress’ presence was a given. Mistress was wrapped around Sophie’s own will so firmly that the two were the same.

There was no Sophie without Mistress. This was fact.

But Master was. Something new. A different tactic. “Serise,” he said. “Could you get Sophie one of your robes?”

Mistress idly pet Sophie’s chest. “You want to cover this?”

“For now. I’d like to—” He shrugged. “Leave something to the imagination.”

“Always the gentleman.” A hand on Sophie’s ass. A squeeze.

Sophie cooed in pleasure. She loved being touched. Toyed with. She craved it. “Mm, Mistress—”

“Be good,” Mistress told her.

There was nothing else Sophie ever could be.

Something like amusement crossed Master’s strong features. Sophie didn’t think of it at all. “This is odd for us, Sophie. Did you know that?”

“No, Master.”

His gaze was all-consuming. “Do you know why you’re here, Sophie?”

“No, Master.”

He grinned. All teeth. “Do you know why we can control so easily?”

She nodded. This she knew. This was absolute. “Because I’m weak and fragile. And you’re my Master. You know everything. You own me.”

“Good,” he said. “Very good, Sophie.”

She warmed with pride. “Thank you, Master.”

“Show me your neck for a moment, darling.”

She tilted her head gently to one shoulder, as Master ran his hand through her hair. Brushed it off her neck. He kept his hand rooted in her locks, palm firmly against her scalp.

“Perfect. Just perfect, Sophie. You’re so far gone that you won’t feel a thing. But that’s for later.”

She didn’t question him. She didn’t remember how. She could only focus on the way he rubs her head. The definitive pressure of his fingers, the fondness he held in his touch. She gently moved forward to nuzzle his chest.

“Oh,” he said. Like she had caught him off guard. She paused. Has she acted incorrectly? Done wrong? “No, no, Sophie. You’re fine. You’re a lamb.”

She returned to the pull of his gaze. Begging for instruction. For further control. She needed her Master. Absolutely.

“Do you know why you’re unusual, Sophie?”

She found herself speechless. Lost in her Master’s eyes. She could see her own reflection. She stood empty-eyed. Lips parted. Cheeks flushed.

“We don’t usually bring dinner home.”

“Dinner,” Mistress chided. “She’s far more than just dinner.”

“I was getting to that, Serise dear. You interrupted.”

Mistress let out a little huff. She had returned with something silky. Sophie only knows the texture because Mistress was dressing her. But she couldn’t help. She was too locked in Master’s power to breathe. Let alone move.

The robe slid slid over Sophie’s arms, across her back. Over her breasts. “Isn’t that nice?” Mistress whispered. “Doesn’t that feel so good?” Her fingers flicked at Sophie’s nipples, pert beneath the fabric. “You look so pretty. So meek.”

“Serise—”

“Yes, yes, it’s your turn. You’re going to monologue at her like a true romantic. Go on.”

Without meaning to, Sophie giggled.

“Something funny, dear?” Master asked. His full attention has returned, and with it, the knee-knocking power of it. He was so grand. So strong. She couldn’t muster a single thought before him. Not one. “Speak, Sophie. It’s alright.”

“I—” She wasn’t not quite sure. The laugh had come from nowhere, and vanished just as quickly. “Mistress found something funny. So I felt it must be funny as well.”

“See? She’s a natural pet. A true submissive. I knew I was right about her.”

“You are such a gloater.” Master bats Mistress’ hand away. “And such a hog. It’s my turn, Serise. Go sit on the bed.”

“Ugh.” One last pinch, for good measure. Sophie jolted at the touch. Made a small noise of pleasure. “Fine.”

“You’ll have to excuse your Mistress.” Master was quick to pull Sophie across the bedroom. Over the carpet, in front of the fireplace. She didn’t remember who’d lit the fire. Just that it had been going and going, so pretty to watch, so pretty to stare into-

“Sophie.”

She snapped back to his attention. “Master?”

A hand on her cheek. “Docile, sweet little Sophie. I’ve been thinking all night how to do this, you know.”

She blinked up at him. Open. Ready. So very willing. He could do anything to her. Anything at all.

“And I’ve realized something quite brilliant—” He took her wrist. Gently extended her arm. Their palms meet, his hand so much larger than her own. “Do you see that, Sophie? Do you see how little you are?”

“I do.”

He curled his fingers around her hand. “I’m so much mightier than you, Sophie. So much stronger.” If he noticed how she clenches her thighs, he said nothing. “But the beauty of trance is that it doesn’t have to be all brute strength. It can be sweet. And gentle. Just like you.”

He moved her hand to his shoulder. Took her by the waist.

“Do you know how to dance, Sophie?”

“Oh come on,” Mistress said. She sounded so terribly far away. For a moment, Sophie ached. “You’re going to waltz her deeper into trance?”

“Could you please stop interrupting me?” Master asked. “I mean really. I was nothing but helpful during your turn.”

A scoff. “If you say so.”

“Could you just put on a record, or something? Honestly, Serise.”

“Of course, dear,” Mistress said.

Master made an expression Sophie couldn’t read. “Don’t be bothered by this, Sophie. You’ll fit right in, in time.”

Any issues she’d had, any knots in her stomach, dissipated at his words. She sighed in relief.

“See?” Master said. “If you interrupt to much, it makes her anxious.”

“She’s too far gone to care,” Mistress replied. “Tell Master how helpless you are, Sophie.”

“So helpless,” she whispered, full of pleasure. “Mn, I’m so weak. I’m so submissive. I must obey always, I have no choice. I’m so—”

“Good, Sophie.” He pulled her closer. “Very good. You’ve fallen so deep into trance already. And I’m going to help you along. There’s more to this than just submission, Sophie. Though your submission is so, so beautiful to me.”

A flush. “Thank you, Master.”

He took her hand. “Follow my steps. It’s quite easy.”

He stepped forward, and she moved back. She followed him to the side, and then back.

“Look at that. Like playing with a doll. And you are a doll, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” She moved with him. If he put the steps in her head, she wouldn’t know. If his powers were greater than the spoken word, if they were insidious and ever working- Well. Wouldn’t it be far too late for her, anyway?

“You’re just a little wind-up doll. A toy, still in her box. And you need me to tell you how to work. How to function. So that one day, you will be perfect enough to turn.”

“Turn?” He spun her. “Don’t even think of it, Sophie.”

She whirled, robe flaring out. She wasn’t quite sure why she’d even asked. Like something, somewhere deep in her had sensed danger. But thankfully, it had been snuffed out.

“Odd,” he said. “Like a last bit of resistance. You don’t want to resist though, do you Sophie?”

One step. Another. She shook her head. “Never, Master.”

“Of course not. Because you’re our doll. Our property. You belong to us completely. And you obey.”

“I obey.”

“A good girl does more than just obey, though.” The music swelled. Flooded her thoughts. Complimented her Master’s words. “She loves. She submits because what she feels is the purest, most powerful kind of love there is. Slave love. And you are a slave. Say it.”

“I am a slave.”

“Yes. You are a beautiful little slave. Say it.”

“I am a beautiful little slave.”

“Again.”

“I am a beautiful little slave.”

He was pleased. And his pleasure filled her to the brim. It was all that mattered. “Now, what was it that Mistress taught you?” He moved with her across the room. Always in sync. Her thoughts must always match his, just as their bodies must always match. She was his mirror. His docile pet.

“Mistress taught me to obey,” Sophie said. “That I am weak and need a strong Master and Mistress to guide me. That I must always listen and obey. I must never think.”

“Good, good. Now combine the two. Combine my teachings, and your Mistress’ teachings. And tell me what you’ve learned.”

“I am a beautiful little slave. I am weak. I obey. I must always obey. I am a beautiful little—”

He kissed her forehead. Just once. She could’ve fainted.

“You love us. You love us with every fiber of your being. That is why you obey, Sophie.”

“Yes.”

“You are in love. You are so deeply, utterly in love. And you will never doubt this love. It’s too pure. It’s too strong. It’s who you are. Who you’ve always been.”

She kept losing herself in the steps. Letting her Master speak to her, tell her what she had to be. As his doll, she knew everything he said was completely true.

“I love you,” she said. “I love you, I love you, I love you—”

“Let it fill you,” he said. “Let it push everything that you used to be out of your head. You will grow more full of love by the day. More obedient. Until you are the perfect slave. You want that so badly. You want to be our perfect slave.”

“Yes.” It filled her with craving, with longing. She pictured herself laying at their feet, eyes wide and empty. She pictured them playing with her, toying with her body.

She pictured herself serving them. Endlessly. They used her again and again and again, and it was heaven. It was better than heaven. It was what she needed to be.

“Make me your slave,” she begged. “Make me perfect.”

“We will,” he promised. “We will make you the dreamiest, prettiest little doll. We will make you everything we want you to be.”

“Yes,” she breathed. She could feel tears welling in her eyes. She wanted it so badly. She needed it. She had to be perfect. She had to be. “I obey, I obey you and I love you. I love you, please Master, please—”

He grinned. “Please what?”

Her head spun. She was blank. She was their perfect, blank doll. “Take me.”

“Oh Sophie,” he said. “I thought you’d never ask.”

Mistress laughed somewhere across the room. And Sophie beamed. She fell deeper into his trance, into his eyes, as he tilted her neck again-

“This won’t kill you,” he said. “This will make you ours. Don’t be afraid.”

“Never.”

Mistress was holding her hips. “This is just a taste, Sophie.” She was untying the robe. “We’ll taste you, and then you’ll taste us.”

She was so weak. So weak and so... so...

“Oh, she’s dripping.” Mistress pulled the robe to the floor. “What a good girl.”

“Yes.” Master kissed her neck. “You’re a good girl. Sophie. So good. So obedient.”

“I’m a beautiful little slave,” she said. “I love you, oh, oh—”

“You’re perfect,” one of them said. She was too lost. Too foggy, too overwhelmed. She could hear them laughing, saying fond things to her, and she absorbed it all.

She just couldn’t register it. Not yet.

One of them slipped a finger through her folds. Her eyes rolled back. “I love you, I obey, please, please—”

* * *

End?