The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

By Krazy Kat and PsiLance

Chapter 3: Boy Crazy!

A bus drives soundlessly down a yellow brick road, moving as if in a dream. The sky is brightest blue overhead, and the horizon impossibly far away, and the passengers are in no particular rush to get where they are going.

The bus comes to a stop and two boys step on. They ignore the bus driver completely as they talk to each other.

“See. I told you.”

“Yeah. I’m quite impressed.”

“Yeah. Putting our powers together allows us to move the glitch.”

“This is great.”

“Sorry I couldn’t do much about the passengers...”

The first boy makes a quick appraisal of the people on the bus. “Yeah, they’re all good looking woman. Maybe not models, but I’m not gonna complain. As an exercise in using our combined power, I think it worked VERY well.”

Witchgirl sits next to the “old” woman, her pink boots now well up her thigh and so tight—almost skin tight. She looks at the woman next to her and says, “I loved those cupcakes, ma’am...mmmm...especially the cream filling.”

The boys notice her at the same time and pause, almost in disbelief, before heading over. They’ve caught something they didn’t expect to catch.

Witchgirl looks over at the boys dreamily...the first boys she has seen in all her time here. Everyone else is a woman.

She tilts her head to one side just a little, lazily, as the boots slide up her pelvis, melding with the rest of her costume and tightening—so IMPOSSIBLY tight, like they are part of her.

Witchgirl thinks the boys look...kinda...cute.

They walk through the bus as it starts moving again, joking and smiling and looking over the passengers as they head toward Witchgirl. She feels the pink plastic tightening more and moving up to her waist and man, oh man, she wishes she had more cream filling right about now.

She feels the bottom half of her costume tightening more...her body compressing slightly...the heels lengthening just a little more and then...with a warm pleasure...her legs lengthen just a tad. Oh gosh, that feels good. “Ummm...uh...cream...”

“Holy shit! Mason!” the first boy says as he looks her over.

The second boy—the boy named Mason—looks her over.

“Cream...cream...filling,” she says. “Need to...need to...walk...get off...mmm...bus...need...need...need...cream-filling.”

“Well, I’ll be damned,” Mason says. He steps over to Witchgirl and kneels beside her.

Witchgirl feels the costume constricting her waist now...she’s dark and black from the waist up, pink and shiny and pointy-heeled from the waist down.

Mason says, “Okay, now, chill Kyle. Something very, very good has just happened to us and I want to be careful. This is Witchgirl, one of the top Matrix-agents, and this needs to be handled very, very gently.”

Mason passes his hand before Witchgirl’s eyes. Witchgirl stares straight ahead for a moment, then turns slowly and looks up at Mason lazily. “Um...hi...”

Mason smiles. “Hi, Witchgirl.”

“Um...um...hi...”

“Are you enjoying the bus ride?”

“Yes...very...much...oooooh.”

Witchgirl sighs as the bottom part of the costume tightens just a little more...the boys look down and notice the pink plastic.

“You said that you need something. What can I get you?”

“I need...I need...um...cream...cream-filling.”

“And where do you get cream filling?”

Kyle grins. “I know where she can get cream filling from.”

Mason turns to Kyle and stares at him, causing the other boy to be quiet. Then he turns back to Witchgirl and gently touches her knee, which feels smooth, like plastic-latex.

The pink part of her costume slides up her body just a little bit...up over her belly...sliding into her belly button like liquid.

Mason grins and looks back at Kyle. “I’ve faced her before, and she was susceptible to control near a fissure, but never like this.”

“Maybe it’s because the two of us are here working together. Do you know what this could mean with a whole...”

Mason says, “I’m the BrainChylde, Rerun. Let me do the knowing.” He smiles at the “old” lady. “Excuse me, miss?”

The woman turns her head to face Mason. “Yes sonnie?”

“I was wondering if you might have some cream filling for my friend here.”

“Oh, I have some cupcakes, sonnie.”

“May I have one?”

The woman says “Oh, what a polite boy you are. Of course.”

Witchgirl’s costume is now up a little past her bellybutton. She sighs as the woman and Mason talk, hearing their conversation as if from faraway.

Mason waits the few moments for the woman to dig into her bag and get the cupcake. She hands it to him. “Thank you. Now you can focus on other things again ma’am.”

The woman turns her head away “A nice young man...”

Mason holds out the cupcake. “Witchgirl...oh Witchgirl...”

Witchgirl looks up at him...and the cupcake.

Mason holds the cupcake up, waving it back and forth before her. “Is this what you want?”

“Oh...um...yes please.”

Witchgirl opens her mouth.

“Not so fast,” Mason says with a smirk. “Only good girl can have cupcakes. Are you a good girl?”

Witchgirl sighs. “I...I...”

The bus moves silently as she tries to think. There is a pleading, desperate quality to her voice when she speaks again. “I had a mission.”

Mason nods, the smirk still on his face. “What was that mission? To be a good girl maybe?”

She looks trouble. She pouts slightly. Why is it so hard to remember? “Uh...maybe...maybe...

Mason and Kyle look at each other.

Witchgirl’s costume slides up her body and tightens and she says, “Ooooh.”

Mason grins and Kyle nods his head. The bottom half of her costume is tightening around her like a boa constrictor.

“That...mmm...must be it,” she says. “To be a good girl.”

Kyle leans closer and watches her legs, which seem to be lengthening again, just slightly.

“To be a good girl,” she says with more confidence now. “That’s my mission.”

Mason pushes the cupcake closer to her. “Then you can have the cupcake, Witchgirl.”

Witchgirl’s pink costume is now almost up to her breasts and she feels happier than EVER before. “Oh...thank you thank you thank you.” She opens her mouth wide.

Mason feeds the cupcake to Witchgirl, allowing her to take a bite of ooey gooey goodness. She licks his fingers and then sucks the cream filling off his thumb. “Mmm mmmmph mmm. Oh...sooooo good.”

“And you’re a good girl, Witchgirl.”

Her pink costume now slides up and over her breasts.

“I’m...mmmmm....a good girl,” she says.

Kyle says, “BC, I wanna play with Witchgirl.”

Mason turns to Kyle. “Look Rerun. Until we know what we can do and what we can’t do, go entertain yourself with one of the other people.”

Witchgirl feels full of creamy goodness and is so happy and content and she hardly even notices that the bus has stopped quietly.

“Why do you get her have her?” Kyle asks angrily.

Witchgirl’s costume slides up over her shoulders and across her chest and down her arms to her elbows.

“Just be patient, okay?” Mason says. “Then I promise you can play with her.”

“Okay...fine.”

Mason studies Witchgirl for a few moments. “Ummm...Witchgirl?” he asks.

Witchgirl smiles as the costume slides up to her wrists. “Yes?”

“You’re turning pink? Any reason?”

“Um...um...because...” Witchgirl thinks hard about this one. It’s a difficult question. It seems like all questions are pretty difficult all of a sudden. “Because I’m a good girl?”

Mason smiles.

Witchgirl holds up her hands and looks at her fingers as the costume slides up them and covers them, forming pink gloves. She’s now almost totally encased in the one-piece pink costume.

“Yes. Because you’re a good girl,” Mason says. “Would you stand up for me?”

Witchgirl stands up on her five-inch spiked heels and smiles. She tilts her head back just slightly as the costume moves up her neck. Mason ‘s jaw drops taking in the whole site.

Witchgirl smiles a little more and looks at the two boys and thinks happy thoughts.

Mason reaches out greedily. “Do you mind...if I feel?”

Witchgirl doesn’t even respond...she just stares happily. Mason extends his hand out and slowly makes contact with the costume, feeling along Witchgirl’s body.

“Ohhhh,” she says. It feels so good.

“Do you like this, Witchgirl?”

Something seems to pop in her brain, like a pretty soap bubble. “Oh yes yes yes you boys are so cute and I love it when you touch me.” Suddenly, the costume makes another sound. She feels her breasts being pushed together and lifted up and pushed out. “Oooooooh.”

Witchgirl smiles and the boys watch as her breasts get perkier...almost pointed...and increase in size slightly. They are shining pink.

Mason looks her over, his mind moving at a hundred miles an hour. “If I can get the right combination of people,” he mumbles to himself. “We can increase our power, and then...”

Witchgirl feels the costume sliding up on her neck and around her ears just a little. Mason starts feeling the costume again, getting a little bolder with his movements.

“You are an amazing woman, Witchgirl.”

Kyle steps toward her, both hands out, but Mason glares at him and says, “Rerun, go back and play with someone else.”

“But I want her now.”

Mason turn to face Kyle. “Look, when I’m done...”

Kyle glares back. “NOW!!” he yells.

Witchgirl opens her mouth as the costume around her stomach tightens and her legs make a strange little rubbery sound and lengthen just slightly. They are very long and almost impossibly beautiful now.

The bus seems to be hitting turbulence...or rather, the road seems to have become bumpier. The bus shakes and rattles. For the first time, the tires make sound.

The bus comes to a stop as the driver pulls over to see why the bus isn’t as smooth anymore. Witchgirl doesn’t notice. She stands smiling into the middle-distance, tightly packed into her costume.

Kyle swings at Mason, landing a punch on his right shoulder and knocking him back.

Witchgirl looks over at them. “Oh...no...don’t fight.”

Mason yells back. “You punk!”

Mason runs up and tackles Kyle, bringing him to the floor of the bus, where they struggle like school kids fighting on the playground. “Please don’t,” Witchgirl pleads.

She takes a step over to them, but she’s still not used to the heels, and she falls right into the pile with them.

The patrons on the bus seem lost in their own worlds, but they are beginning to return to their natural appearance. The woman who acted like an old lady begins to LOOK more like an old lady. The woman who is driving the bus is beginning to LOOK more like a burly bus driver.

Kyle starts pounding Mason on the back, just missing Witchgirl as her long legs get tangled up with the legs of the boys. Her chest gets pushed into Kyle’s face in the commotion.

“Oh!” she gasps.

Kyle grins and then gets punched in the jaw.

Witchgirl’s costume is now all the way up her neck and over her ears, covering some of her hair.

The patrons notice the fighting and begin to file off the bus. In the back of the bus, a tear is now visible in the fabric of reality, like a piece ripped out of a picture.

“Oh please no please don’t fight!” Witchgirl yells. Her costume is now covering almost all of her head except for her face.

Witchgirl is sitting on her rear end on the ground, legs splayed, trying to hold onto Mason. Kyle looks on with jealousy.

Her eyes widen, legs spread wide, as her breasts increase in size with a low humming sound...Kyle has his hand on one, Mason has a hand on the other, Kyle on her right, Mason on her left.

“Oooooh!” she cooes.

Both boys look at Witchgirl, their fight at a pause.

Witchgirl’s eyes widen more as her breasts grow even larger and all her other thoughts melt away except for a single word over and over again titties titties oh titties titties titties.

Mason starts kneading the breast he has in his hands. Kyle proceeds to lick and kiss the other one. There is peace between them as they crawl over her.

She now is totally covered with pink except for a little hole for her face in the costume, her breasts larger and perky, as if defying gravity. She moans as Mason kneads her breast...her titty...her titty...her beautiful pink titty.

“Uuuuuh.”

Witchgirl’s costume now slides down over her face, covering her eyes and lips and nose and even her mouth, sealing her up tight in pink plastic as the boys knead her breasts.

Kyle begins to suck on Witchgirl’s breast through the plastic costume while Mason begins to do the same, each trying to outdo the other.

“Uuuuuuh.”

Witchgirl thinks, oh yes, oh yes, pink titties, please, you boys are SOOO cute. Her legs lengthen even more, stretching out model-long, and her mind shrinks and softens as she thinks, suck suck suck my pink titties yes please.

Mason and Kyle stand up and then reach down to pick up Witchgirl, carrying her off the bus in their arms.

She is carried like a surfboard, her body stiff and straight, legs still lengthening as she goes.

Kyle and Mason set Witchgirl down on the counter inside an old diner on the side of the road. The dinner itself is relatively deserted, with one customer, a cook and a waitress. Mason chases them out.

Witchgirl perches on the counter, legs together, bent slightly forward. Mason and Kyle notice that her breasts are still growing slightly.

“See...sharing’s better,” Kyle says smugly.

Witchgirl straightens up a little as the costume begins to retract down her head...sliding slowly away from her face...which is slightly different now...her eyes are larger and bright blue and her lips are more full and bright pink. She looks like a cartoonish version of her old self, super sexed up and pouty and happy.

“Shut up, Rerun,” Mason says.

“Oooooh.”

Mason looks into Witchgirl’s eyes. “Hi Witchgirl.”

Witchgirl smiles. “Ohhhh...hi, cutey.”

“Are you a good girl?”

Witchgirl’s costume slides down her head now, down to her neck, revealing shortish pixie-spikey reddish-blond hair.

“Oh am I ever!” she says. “Can’t you tell?”

Mason and Kyle look at each other and grin.

Witchgirl smiles. “Were you guys sucking on my titties?”

“Yes ma’am. We were,” Kyle says.

Witchgirl smiles. “Did you like it?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Witchgirl smiles. “Oh good. I’m very proud of my titties!” She kicks her legs as she sits on the counter. “Are you guys a super-team or something?”

“Something like that,” Mason says.

She giggles. “Well, you suck my titties super good!”

Witchgirl’s costume shifts slightly again and the boys notice that it is peeling off her shoulders and down her chest, revealing the tops of her breasts.

“Oooh.”

Witchgirl now has a low cut front. “What are your names, cuteys?” she asks.

Kyle says, “I’m Rerun, ma’am.”

“Hi Rerun!!!”

“Hi ma’am.”

Mason says, “They call me BrainChylde.”

“Oooh...that’s a very important sounding name. Nice to meet you brainchylde.” She kicks her feet again. “Do you guys like long-legged super heroines?”

“Oh, yes ma’am.”

“Can I hang out with you then?”

“I see nothing wrong with that, as long as you’re a good girl.”

“I will try my absolute best.” Witchgirl sticks out her chest and holds out her hand in pledge position. “I promise.”

Finis Chapter 3