The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wizard’s Revenge

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Hypnosis doesn’t work this way. Here’s a fantasy I’ve had since I was a kid. Hope you like it. Enjoy.

Shadrack could see that the kingdom hadn’t changed too much in the last twenty years. Oh, a few more villages, a larger town, but for the most part it remained the place he had remembered so well. Kind, quiet, peaceful. It made him sick. As he spurred his horse further, Shadrack spotted the familiar shape above a hill. He waited until he came to the crest of the hill before stopping and getting off his horse. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the telescope he had learned to make while in the East and pointed it to his destination.

The castle was mammoth, a supreme fortress. White marble stone that blended in so well with the cliff it sat on, it seemed to be carved out of stone. The small town lying just beyond its moat was as busy as ever. It had grown slightly and, contrary to some rumors he’d heard, had stood up well in the last war.

Shadrack nodded and lowered his telescope. Twenty-five years. Twenty-five years since he had last set foot here. Twenty-five years since that miserable Herthor had banished him from the land. Shadrack had no guilt over trying to help the Duke seize power. The King was too much of a fool, letting his love of the people dictate over him. The Duke would have ruled the way a King should have ruled, with force. Shadrack made no apologies over his alliance with the monarch. Any rule was better than Herthor’s.

The plan had been so simple. With Shadrack’s help, the Duke’s men kidnaped the infant princess Colyenn. Shadrack kept the King in the dark until the child’s baptism, where the Duke would arrive with the baby and demand that the King abdicate or lose his only child. It could have worked. It would have worked if it hadn’t been for that damnable Largin.

Shadrack still gnashed his teeth. He couldn’t believe it. He, the greatest wizard in the land, outsmarted by a ten year old stableboy! He’d somehow stumbled onto the plans and had spirted the infant away from her very captors. At the ceremony, it was Largin who arrived with the baby and exposed the plot. Shadrack was so stunned, he didn’t have time to prepare a spell before the guards descended upon him.

The Duke tried his uprising but without the weight of the child, was defeated and killed. King Herthor banished Shadrack from the land for all time. To return would mean death.

That was twenty-five years ago. Now, Shadrack was back. He had learned much in that time. He had honed his art until he was no longer the finest wizard in the land, but the finest on earth. His power was so great, he could change his appearance, which was why he could now return to the land. His face was no longer lean, the nose was shorter, the eyes further apart, he even sported a full head of grey hair. He had waited so long to take his revenge. The only thing bothering him was how to do it. Killing Herthor was the easiest choice, of course, but it somehow lacked style and the right tone. No, he would have to find something better, something more appealing.

As he rode into the town, Shadrack noticed for the first time that a gala seemed to be taking place. White ribbons hung from various posts and the people seemed incredibly joyful. Shadrack tied his horse to a post and walked to the center of the town. The large square was lined with people. Music was playing and a dance was taking place. “What’s going on?” Shadrack asked a miller.

The man looked at him in surprise. “What, have you been living under a rock, man?”

“I’m a stranger from abroad,” Shadrack replied with what he hoped was a friendly smile. “I’ve only just arrived. What’s the occasion.”

“Oh, a day we’ve long waited for,” the miller replied. “The wedding of Princess Colyenn and Sir Largin.” The miller turned back before he could see the shock spread across Shadrack’s face. After a moment, he pushed aside a few people to get a look at the three people sitting on the raised stand on the far side of the square. He recognized Herthor right away. The beard was a little whiter but it was still that damned king. Largin was now a handsome man, blond haired, well-built, his armor gleaming in the sun. The very proper image of a prince, Shadrack thought with displeasure. But the third figure was what drew Shadrack’s interest.

Young Colyenn had definitely grown up. Her brown hair was done up in a bun hidden inside her large cone-shaped hat. She wore an elegant gown that showed off a nice form. Shadrack could especially see the spacious bosom area. In that moment, he knew. He knew exactly what his revenge would be and when and how it would take place. Shadrack’s laugh was lost among the many in the square, but if anyone had heard it, they would have shuddered at its sound.

Twenty years hadn’t dulled Shadrack’s memory a bit. He still knew the secret entrances into the castle and the hidden hallways inside. Herthor should have thought to seal them up. Old fool probably forgot about them. But Shadrack hadn’t. He quickly navigated his way past sentries and servants until he finally came to the room he sought. He paused to listen for sounds. Hearing nothing, he swept inside.

The prince and princess lay on the bed together. He wore only a pair of pants, she a gown that showed off her form much better. Shadrack paused to enjoy the scene before going to work. Muttering under his breath, he created a spell to keep the door sealed, not that anyone was going to interrupt but Shadrack never took chances. He then laid a heavy sleep spell upon Largin. The boy would not wake up if the earth opened up and swallowed the castle whole. Shadrack was tempted to slit his throat then and there, but resisted. He had something much better in mind.

He made a quick clapping sound that jerked Colyenn awake. The princess started and sat up, blinking her eyes. Her sight fell on the robed Shadrack and her mouth opened. Before she could let out a cry, Shadrack’s eyes glowed a bright purple. A purple beam of light emanated from his eyes and into Colyenn’s. She bolted upright in bed as she felt an electric thrill run through her.

“Sleep, Colyenn,” Shadrack said in a deep and demanding voice. “Sleep. You cannot resist my will. You cannot resist me. You are now mine. You are mine. Sleep. Sleep and fall deeply under my control.” Colyenn’s eyes blinked, then fell shut. Her body slumped back on the bed as Shadrack’s spell took hold.

Shadrack moved closer to the bed, over the sleeping pair. “Open your eyes and rise, Colyenn,” he commanded. Mindless, the princess obeyed, swaying slightly in front of the wizard, her eyes wide and blank. “What do you wish, master?” she asked in a soft voice.

“Remove your clothing.”

“Yes, master.” As the cloth hit the floor, Shadrack found himself for the first time not hating Largin. He envied him. The idea that the prince would have this gorgeous creature to himself for all time was definitely something. Her breasts were full and heavy, yet hung perfectly on her. Her long dark hair flowed around her body, adding to her sensuality. Shadrack quickly disrobed, his cock springing hard as soon as it hit the air. “You will let me make love to you, Princess,” he said. “And you will not stop me. You will not want to stop me. You will want me to let you make love to you.”

“Yes, master. Make love to me.”

With that, Shadrack moved in and pulled her to him. He embraced her but did not kiss her. The lips might taste sweet but anything touched by Herthor and Largin was not for him. Instead, he pushed her down to her knees and ordered her to suck his cock. She began to do so with surprising abandon, her lips moving up and down his shaft as she licked at his balls and the tip of his penis. Shadrack moaned, not so much from the pleasure but from the idea that the princess was demeaning herself. He wanted her to continue, but that wasn’t the plan.

He pulled her away from his cock, smiling at her reluctance to leave. He lay her on the bed, her hair framing her beautiful body. He entered her, his cock pushing into her tight pussy. She had been a virgin before this night, of that he was certain. Herthor was nothing if not a traditional father. He would have loved to have been her first, but second wasn’t too bad. He continued thrusting into her, pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. She moaned and pushed back, her legs thrusting at his sides as he continued. She gasped as she felt him come into her, her entire body shaking.

Shadrack wasn’t done. He began to push into her again. This time, he lowered his mouth to her wonderful breasts and began kissing them. Licking the nipples, kissing the sweet curves, Shadrack bestowed loving attention onto the royal tits as his cock worked into her. This time, when he came, he could feel his seed released into her and knew, barring a quick spell of forgetfulness, his job was done.

Shadrack smiled yet again as he left the bedchamber and hurried down the secret ways to the bottom of the castle. How perfect. How utterly perfect. He could wait, oh yes, he could wait. He would live a long time. Long enough for a new prince to be born and raised. Long enough for him to come to the throne. And then, then Shadrack would come and reveal the boy’s parentage. And Herthor, Largin and especially Colyenn would be shocked to learn that the boy they had raised as their own was in fact the son of the despised Wizard. The Wizard who would rule the land with his son on the throne.

Oh, revenge was so sweet when properly aged.