The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you
Are
Under 18
Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
Or
Think it would be fun to try this at home,
LEAVE NOW.
If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult Just looking for a little break
From reality,
READ ON

WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS

I step into the floatation tank for what is my first float. And at first I find myself a bit anxious and unsure of what is to come. The anger that I had brought with me to this place is still there as I lay back in the warm silky water, letting the dark silent environment begin to surround and overtake me, and I find as I lay there I can’t help but start to let go of my negative thoughts, slowly at first but then I become more accustomed to the dark I feel more relaxed and the more I let go of them the more relaxed I feel. The harsh memory of the morning’s events float free from my mind and I feel like I’m no longer part of that world anymore but instead peacefully drifting in the endless emptiness of space. I’m amazed at the sound of breath flowing in and out of my body filling not only my ears but also my mind.

I start to become very relaxed and all my previous apprehensions melt away. I watch my mind meander through a myriad of thoughts as if I’m watching from some other place outside myself, and in my mind I see my self leaving my bedroom and going to my husband’s that very morning. After to many fights over money and his unreasonable need for sex all the god dame time. I had been raised a good Catholic and knew that sex was part of my wifely duties but It had gotten to the point that I couldn’t get into bed without him all over me. And not only that, but he always wanted to try something sick that he had just found on one of those weird internet sites he is always surfing. It had finally blown up into an unworkable situation. Forcing me to make him move all his stuff into the spare room. But even that had not stopped him. Over the last few weeks he had begun leaving little presents outside my bedroom door. At first they were little things like a rose or chocolates. But then came the sexy lingerie like push up bras, Crotchless knickers and suspender belts not to mention the sex toys. All I had returned some with more force than I had intended. But this morning he had just gone to far.

As I said we were always fighting about money and now he had gone and spent what little we had in the bank on some stupid beauty makeover. I watch my self read the words that are written on the card. THIS CARD ENTITLES THE BEARER TO A COMPLETE MAKE OVER TREATMENT, FOR THE WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS. The woman of his dreams my ass I thought as I went to his room to make him return it and get the money back. But he was not there. So in a fit of anger I had decided to do it by myself.

I watched myself drive to the address on the back of the card. An address in a part of town I would never have gone near given a choice and found my destination above of all things, an adult sex shop. After spending over an hour arguing with some brainless big-breasted blond bimbo and getting angrier by the minute, I finally got to see the manager. She had been nice enough but had told me that she could not help me as it was not the policy of the company not to give refunds unless the customer was not satisfied with the services. I’d thought it was stupid that the only way to get back the money for the make over I didn’t want was to get the make over and felt like telling them just that as they led me to the flotation tank. But what would be the point they were probability to dumb to see the contradiction. But strangely enough now that I am here I no longer feel that anger.

So once again I let the darkness surround me and return to the sound of my own breath and the peacefulness that it brings. As I fell into its embrace I began feeling so relaxed that all that has come before ceased to be important once again. I start to dream such vivid dreams, yet I know I am fully awake. As I feel tingling sensations and waves of euphoria surging through every fiber of my body.

There is a passing thought about how much time has passed, but then it doesn’t seem to matter. I notice all the different parts of my body and discover that when I focus on certain areas I can feel the muscles let go even more. I feel like I have fallen asleep and yet I’m also awake. I’m not really sure if I have fallen asleep and am dreaming I am awake, or awake dreaming I am asleep. But it those not matter any more. I can feel only peace!

I am floating on warm, dark water. Hearing nothing but the slow, steady beating of my own heart and the sound of my own breathing which is slowly getting deeper and deeper taking me with it. I begin to relax, I find the restless chatter that normally fills my mind first begin to slow, then stop. Luxuriating in the release from the normal gravity I take for granted, I find every tiny muscle in my body letting go. The stresses and strains of daily life being left behind, the thoughts of love of hate of happiness and sadness become unimportant, I become calmer and calmer, more and more relaxed all the boundaries that I thought were so important seem to melt away, I feel all that I am dissolving, my mind my soul my very will becoming one with the warm, dark, soothing and sensual water. Inside and out I become one with the darkness and the warmth as I drift lazily through infinite space. Completely safe from all thoughts, absolutely free from all emotion save the peace of the nothingness that surrounds me.

Time has no meaning, it does not exist, I do not exist as I float in the nothingness of the void. I have eyes that cannot see, ears that cannot hear. I want to stay here forever, yet my mind cries out to be filled. Then from a far there is a star, a light in the void and I find my self moving towards it, wanting so much for the light to lead me. Emerging from the darkness into the light I have no idea how long I have been in its arms unable to judge the passing time. I do not care I do not need to know. I feel so centered, and at peace, physically rejuvenated, and at one with the universe.

Waiting for me as I emerged is Suzy my new beauty assistant. Her face as before framed in a mass of blond curls, and even a lifetime ago or was just hours? As I first set eyes on her I had believed her body and appearance more suited to a porn star or hooker than her present provision, yet I now find my self comforted by her bright and welcoming smile. She tells me I must remove my wet swim suite as she helps me peel it from my body. And I reach for my robe but she tells me I do not need it and I find my hand stop short wondering why I had wanted it at all. She tells me it is time to continue my treatment as she opens a door I had not seen before. I find my self-doing as I am told as I somewhat shakily move towards the door as I watch her smile.

I know I should be concerned with being suddenly so submissive to this woman’s every suggestion. She leads me naked to the next room and to the massage table, but I am far too mellow to think about it or to really care. I know I should object to the feel of this woman’s touch. To any woman’s touching me so intimately as She walked behind me guiding me with her soft warm hands resting gently on my exposed naked hips. But some how I cannot bring my self to stop her. Nor do I feel a need to object as she lets her hands drop further down Her hands cupping my ass. I know I should feel angry as she gives it a squeeze as she helps me to mount the table but as she tells me to relax the anger seems to melt away. And I am once again nothing but part of the endless darkness peace as I lay there on my back, fully exposed for her sight. She tells me not to give it a thought, and just leave everything to her. .

I don’t resist as She places the earphones over my ears telling me to relax and just listen to what she is saying as the gentle sounds of music filled my mind. She is telling me I should just layback and close my eyes and listen to its gentle beat that seems to match so perfectly the beat of my own heart. I feel the cool air touching my skin for the first time in hours sending a strange yet pleasant sensation through ever fiber of my body and I begin to become aware of the world around me. But I listen to her beautiful voice telling me I am safe in her hands. And I see that she is right! The music’s beat and my heart’s become one. I feel her hands once again touch me gently on my shoulders and my nose fills with the scent of the exotic oils. And I find my self once again slipping into the deep relaxing state I have so recently found.

She tells me to surrender as her hands make gentle circles on my shoulders before they start to move downwards to my breasts. I am too relaxed to stop her or even to want to. I am safe in her hands I tell myself as she once again tells me I should relax and I lose myself in the endlessness of space. I am Floating weightlessly in my own mind. But I am no longer alone as the voices of angels are singing to me in my mind telling me that I am one with the void. I am part of the empty mindless nothingness that surrounds me. I become the mindless nothingness. I am the mindlessness nothing as I feel her soft warm hands on my breasts and my nipples grow hard at her touch. She is telling me to relax and give in to her touch. That I have no wish to resist, her hands caress me so gentle that I am lost in the pleasure they bring. I feel my arousal spread out from my breasts as my body gives in to her will.

She asks if I am ok and I feel my face go red as my arousal spreads at her touch. As that arousal begins to fill the void as the light had filled the darkness of the tank. And I am lost in the strange feelings that accompany it. I know it should not be ok to feel this way at her touch, but I cant help myself as feelings I had never before experienced fill every fiber of my being. She tells me it is only natural for a woman to feel pleasure at a touch. Any touch! Even that of a woman! And that I must surrender my self to that pleasure if I am to become pleasure. My body vibrates and sweat covered my naked flesh and I know I want to be aroused like this.

I let the feeling wash over me as I feel another pair of hands slowly and softly begin to caress my feet and lower legs. I open my eyes slowly as I do not want to leave the warm embrace of the darkness. But I need to see those who send me beyond ecstasy. Suzy is standing above me topless. Her bountiful breasts fill all my vision. And from beyond those breasts I hear her voice tell me in her soft voice that a woman is pleasure. That I am pleasure! And I feel my arousal grow as I let my eyes move down past my own small breasts with Nipples now so hard and sensitive that the slightest caress sends a shiver through every part of me. As I see another beautiful woman, also topless, moving slowly between my now open legs

This is wrong I know as I think of what I am doing and I try to rise from the table! But I am to weak from pleasures I had received. And Suzy hands hold me down with seemingly no effort at all. The woman whose name I do not know, is loving massaging my thighs moving higher with every stroke. As Suzy’s relaxing voice tells me that it is thought is the enemy of pleasure. I bite on my lower lip as my arousal grows. Suzy voice is telling me that I should surrender to my feelings. Let go of all my thoughts and submit to my desires. To surrender fully to my true self and give up all thought so I can become the woman I was meant to be. And all thought of rightness leave my mind and with it all the thoughts that I have. As I realize I do not want to think. I want to let go as I feel the stranger’s fingers gently brush against my sex and I moan as I am carried like a leaf on its wave of pleasure!

And all the time the angel’s voices fill my head as I surrender to their song. And there words tell me what I need to know. The stranger’s fingers are in me now as Suzy leans forward, her tongue tracing warm wet circles around my hard sensitive nipples as her own breasts hang tantalizingly above my face. And with out really knowing why I let my lips close around her gorged nipples as my body responds to the sensations that bombard it, and I let my self surrender to their pleasure. I am lost to the pleasure of my own desires. As the voices tell me what I should do! What I should feel! What I should be! Letting my self be used and feeling the lack of control drive me over the edge.

I give in to my desires! With no longing to fight!! I am lost in the sensation, the lust. And I realize I have no control! That I have never had control! And the realization is making me hotter than I have ever felt before. I feel the strange woman move higher up my body lifting my legs as she moved till I was almost bent in two.

At the same time Suzy releases a catch on the table allowing the headrest to fold down and my head with it. And I see that she is wearing a strap on dildo, its head only inches from my lips. I look up into Suzy’s face and saw her smile, as I felt yet another dildo penetrates my sex slowly at first then faster and deeper. I want to scream but as I try I feel Suzy push her dildo into my open mouth and I here her voice say, “Suck it slut”. I know she must be right. I know I must be a slut. As I let two strange women fuck me from each end. And I let my lips encircle it as I find I want to do as she commands.

I could still feel the dildo, stroking me with loving care, parting my Sex yet again, and thrusting gently inside me. Through it all, my quaking hips continued their dance. Thrusting up greedily to meet her as she fills me. And through it all Suzy is telling me that being treated like a slut is my fantasy. That all I really wanted is to be a slut. That a Good slut does everything they are told! That Doing as I am ordered turns me on! That I wanted to be a good slut that I wanted to be the best slut I could possible be. I wanted to scream yes to all her questions but my mouth was full. As I felt her breath against my hot wet nipples. I sucked greedily at her dido. She tells me that giving up control can release the tensions that have trapped me so long. I wanted to be controlled so I could be set free. I let the thought fill me as I felt my lips suck at the dildo filling my sex. Sending my body into rapture.

Suzy is talking to me again as hands, lips and tongues assault my body. All I hear is her voice, the words lost to my consciousness. My body is swept up in the greatest orgasm of my life so intense that I begin to black out, yet I know I do not care as I let it flow over me as I sink deeper and deeper into the darkness letting it carry me into its depths once more.

A bright light flows around me. I close my eyes as I try to make sense of my surroundings. It takes me a moment to realize I am in the flotation tank and the door is open. I see a hand reach in to me. With out thinking I reach for it and feel its warmth against my wet skin as a soft voice tells me the session is over. I realize I am lying in the flotation tank. I feel confused as I look around wondering how I had gotten back here. Or had I ever left it. The memoirs of my lesbian encounter seem so real in my mind yet as I felt my feet touch the cold service of the tiled floor. I noticed I was once again wearing my swimsuit. But how could that be I thought unless... unless it had all been a dream. I had been warned that when in the tank dreams and reality would become mixed but it felt so real. Suzy stands above me still. Though unlike in my dream she is fully dressed. The other woman who had given me so much pleasure is nowhere to be seen. I feel weak. I look at Suzy’s face but it showed no sign that anything strange had happened as she handed me a towel.

Suzy asks if I am ok. I am not sure how to answer. I feel lost. As I let Suzy dress me. I begin to feel my self become turned on by her touch. As Suzy tells me that people sometimes loose themselves for a time in the darkness only to find whom they really are when they return. I’m still shaking as she finishes dressing me and for the first time the clothes feel strange and restrictive against my body. As I let her lead me from the room and down the winding stairway to the street I wonder if she can smell my arousal as I imagine her lips on my tits. And bite my lip as I realize that I would kneel before her here and now if she were to ask. Outside a cab waits, its engine running, its door ajar. Suzy hands me a package as she places me in the cab and I almost ask her to let me serve her as she tells the driver my address. She had to just say the word and I would lick her pussy there in the street like a common slut. But I have not the strength to speak as he drives away. Part of me is sad and part happy that I have stopped my self. As I realize it was nothing but a beautiful dream.

The drive home is filled with strange disjointed memories of all the images I had experienced in my dream and I found my hands move between my legs not caring if the driver sees as I begin to finger my self. So overcome with all the thoughts and feelings that now fill my mind, I do not even notice the passing of time or that the cab drives up the long gravely driveway and pulls up to my door.

I do not think of anything as I let my self into my home. I stand in the hallway and look at all that is there. I know that it belongs were it is. Everything belongs were it is. Every thing is as it should be. Perhaps not everything I tell my self, as my clothes feel restrictive once again! I let my shaky legs carry me up the stairs to my room as I let my clothes fall from my body, I head towards the shower! I stop to admire myself in the full-length bathroom mirror. Finding a new appreciation for myself, and the body I possesses. I never really took stock of it before. But now the sight of my breasts thrust out and my perky nipples excited me. As the waters flow over me I feel relaxed once more as I once again let my hands pleasure my sex. After countless orgasms remembering how it felt even in a dream to be a slut, to serve at someone’s feet, to be told what to do I stepped from the shower. I feel the touch of the air on my flesh. My nipples becoming hard at its caress, it feels good but I long for more. For everything to be as it should be.

I look once more in the mirror. Watching my hands play across its naked form. Only stopping my self when I realize my husband will be home soon as I look at the reflection of the clock. And tell myself, I must get dressed. Once again dressed, I admire my reflection in the mirror. And marvel at how well I feel. But I cannot linger as I hear the sound of a car coming up the drive. I rush down the stairs feeling so happy as I know that my husband’s present had made me feel this way.

I stop at the doorway and wait for him to enter so I can thank him for his gift. And as he enters and sees me his face lights up with a smile and his smile fills my heart with happiness. He lets his eyes roam my body and I am happy as he smiles again. He asks me why I am standing there wearing the sexy gifts that he had bought me over the months. I looked at the floor as I tell him that I want to thank him for what he has done for me. Smiling he places his fingers under my chin and raise my head seeing the collar Suzy had given me around my neck and the name tag that hangs from it. He asks what I would do to thank him as his fingers move down my neck to my cleavage and my body shudders at his touch.

I tell him I will do anything as I feel myself get wet at his touch. He reads the tag once more with a smile as I watch him unzipped his jeans releasing his semi hard erection and orders me to kneel. Like a slut I do as he says and becoming more turned on by doing so. I remembered that once the very thought would have sickened me, but now I realize that I had been wrong. He tells me to service him and I feel the wetness between my thighs as I let my lips encircle his manhood and draw it into my mouth, letting my tongue pleasure him. Feeling that all is as it should be.

And I slip once more into the contentment I have found. I hear his moans and let my mind and body be overcome by the sensations, knowing that giving him this pleasure is all that I desire. I feel his hands grasp my head, driving his now hard cock deep into my mouth and my cunt cries out for its touch. For what seemed like forever we matched stroke for stroke before, with an animal growl, he explodes into me. And I swallow his seed like the slut I have become and it felt so good, so right to let myself be used this way by him

I knew at that moment what I had become. And I was happy. For I am his toy his whore, his slut, His bitch and as the name on the tag says his slave. And I know that from this day on I will want nothing more than to do what ever he asked of me. That I will happily be forever... THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS

THE END