The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

XXX4

Chapter Two: Snatched

Veronica’s face was bathed in the lurid glow of her computer’s screen. Shadows swam through the sea of reflected colour while pixels danced across perfectly sculpted cheekbones. The young Irishwoman’s fingers were a blur and Miriam in particular seemed fascinated by their deft precision. A flush rose into the petite brunette’s neck as her friend turned slightly and caught her staring.

“Don’t worry,” Veronica smirked, “I won’t hammer quite so hard when I decide to start playing with your buttons.”

The psychic had to look away. The other woman’s mental imagery was simply too detailed and its stark eroticism was almost impossible to deny. Miriam drew back into herself, though not quite so completely that the other trainees would notice.

Kate had her eyes fixed on the road ahead anyway, fingers curled tightly around the wheel, their knuckles white with tension. Angelica kept up a steady stream of reassurance, keeping the fiery New Zealander calm as she fought to drive the unmarked van in the safest, least attention-grabbing and quite possibly the most boring manner possible.

Veronica, on the other hand, was very well aware that her barb had struck home and the bright spark of her triumph tingled aggressively in Miriam’s awareness. The ESPer took hold of her own arousal, using her friend’s fantasy as a jumping off point and then poured it back along the link. The hacker gave a soft moan, barely audible over the background hum and it took her a long moment to drag her thoughts back to the screen and its intricate code.

“Cheater,” she subvocalised, desire flooding back down the connection.

“You love it,” Miriam reminded her gently, grinding suddenly sensitive thighs together and feeding the sensations back to her friend.

Her fingers convulsed away from the keyboard, spasming into claws as the shared caress shivered blissfully beneath the skinsuit. With an effort of will, Veronica forced her now trembling hands to relax and then began typing a little more hesitantly.

“Stop trying to put me off,” she pouted playfully. “We both know who’s going to make the best operative. Don’t we?”

There was a brief pause, as they held each other’s gaze. Both women’s eyes were twinkling with suppressed mirth and maybe something more.

“Kate!” they shouted as one, before bursting into uncontrolled laughter.

“What?” their driver demanded angrily, turning in her seat to stare back into the van’s interior.

Angelica lunged for the wheel, as the Kiwi’s sudden movement threatened to send them out of control. But Kate nonchalantly batted away her hand and hauled the vehicle back into line. The athletic woman glared into the rear-view mirror. She pointed her fingers at the two other trainees, miming that she was keeping her eyes on them.

After another ripple of hilarity, both women seemed to settle back down. Once again, the van was filled with the rapid staccato beat of Veronica’s flying fingers. The hacker sucked unconsciously at her lower lip, concentration robbing her face of its earlier, predatory hunger. The tall Irishwoman’s features seemed to soften and Miriam realised in that unguarded moment she was seeing the person she could sense through her talent.

“How’s it going?” Angelica demanded, breaking the reverie and snapping them all back to the moment.

“Done,” Veronica replied brusquely. “Honestly, what kind of a final exam is this? Last week I took down a UN ambassador and this girl’s running a three-year-old Windows box. Seriously, I could’ve hacked this is my sleep!”

“Don’t get cocky!” Kate snapped.

That earned hear an eye-roll from Miriam and Veronica had to struggle to stifle her giggles. But they weren’t about to give their driver an easy ride. Even if she had been voted the trainee “most likely to reach the top by climbing over the bodies of her former friends” there was always the chance of pulling off an upset.

“She’s locked down tight,” Veronica announced as the van pulled into the side alley.

Slowing to a crawl, Kate nestled the vehicle against the dry concrete wall. The lights faded, leaving only the sickly glow of computer screens. Automatically the trainees ran practiced fingers over their equipment, making sure everything was still secure.

“You waiting in the car, V?” Angelica wondered softly, a half smile twisting her full lips.

“You wish!” the red-haired Celt shot back, matching the other woman’s casual smirk.

“Well,” Miriam decided, her voice suddenly serious as she tugged open the side door, “what are we waiting for? Let’s go grab this lush piece of corporate ass!”

* * *

Jillian stretched her arms to the sky, feeling the almost ecstatic clunks as her spine shifted. The practically antique swivel chair was hardly the most comfortable piece of furniture, but she had to accept the main problem was that her posture pretty much sucked.

She rolled her shoulders and then turned her attention to the burning tightness still lingering between her shoulder blades. The muscles were in spasm, even her tentative probing told her that much. What she really needed was a long soak in hot water, and afterward perhaps even a back rub.

The young woman smiled to herself at the thought, imagining for a moment just how good it would feel to give herself completely into someone else’s well-trained hands. But, after a few pleasurable moments of fantasy, Jillian was forced to drag her thoughts back to the here and now.

She’d found something in the company’s files and while she still didn’t quite understand exactly what it meant, there was no doubt in her mind that something sinister was going on.

While not exactly streetwise, Jillian was well versed in the ways of the world. She knew this wasn’t information that would be given up easily. The only way forward was to assume that they already knew about the copy she had made and that meant she needed a bargaining chip.

Part of her was screaming. Urging her to flee the apartment and lose herself somewhere in the city. But the smaller, presumably rational part was at least equally sure that such a course of action would be almost indescribably dangerous.

If she could just share the data she’d recovered, put it out into the public domain. Perhaps then the company would be too busy with damage limitation to give her a second thought. Yeah, and maybe that was a squadron of pigs she’d seen silhouetted against the moon!

Her delicate fingers fussed with the collar of her blouse, elegantly manicured nails brushing against the soft material. She really needed that bath, which was probably why the computer had decided to start playing silly buggers. Jillian cursed softly, under her breath. How difficult was it to upload a file?

Through an effort of will she resisted the desire to ‘encourage’ her elderly machine to work faster. Sure, it might feel good to hit the little beige box, but it was just as likely to give up the ghost completely if she did so. She contented herself by tapping the edge of the monitor very gently and mouthing a silent plea.

The image jumped, as lines of static crisscrossed the screen. Jillian snatched her hand away immediately, terrified that she had somehow caused the interference. For an instant the monitor seemed to freeze and then a wash of colour just exploded over its surface, flooding the small computer room with rainbow light.

Jillian opened her mouth in surprise and the world seemed to lurch around her.

* * *

Four shadow-cloaked figures crouched at the foot of the stairwell. Adaptive camouflage blurred their silhouettes, amorphous ripples licking over each trainee in turn.

A faint, amber glow emerged from the stillness, as Veronica worked the keyboard attached to her skinsuit’s left forearm. The other women could feel the hacker’s triumph, even before her voice echoed across the link.

“Gotcha,” Veronica whispered.

As one the trainees slipped from their hiding place, stealing onto the staircase and up to the door of the target’s apartment. Angelica bent to the simple lock, lockpicks shimmering as their pierced the illusion that kept her sheathed.

The door opened almost silently, closing again only moments later after the intruders had moved inside. Static danced across their skin-tight outfits, revealing each lithe form in a cloud of random pixels.

They swept through the small apartment, unwilling to completely trust their near omnipotent equipment. Only once they had reassured themselves that they were truly alone, did the trainees turn their attention to the target.

Jillian slouched in her computer chair, all but immobile. A hissed warning sent each woman’s hand to the rim of their visors, adjusting the filters mere moments before the girl’s monitor seemed to erupt into fractal chaos.

“Whow!” gasped Miriam. “That’s new.”

“Yeah,” Veronica smiled, “I call it the slave meme. It captures attention and given enough time leaves the victim nicely suggestible.”

“Well, at least you’re moving on from simple photic driving,” Kate almost sneered.

“Don’t knock it,” grinned Angelica, stepping forward to stroke one long, latex-covered finger down the angle of the helpless girl’s jaw. “This one feels pretty compliant to me.”

Ignoring the slightly strained banter, Miriam began to unpack her rucksack. The slender oriental sorted through their equipment, placing each item neatly beside her on the carpeted floor. She was aware of the subtle shift in her colleague’s emotions as their tension began to bleed into quite sinister desire.

The psychic looked up from her preparations, watching how Angelica was already taking charge of the captive woman. Deft fingers swept over helpless flesh, marking out Jillian’s erogenous zones in a series of increasingly intimate caresses. Part of Miriam longed to open herself to what the target was feeling. But, with the slave meme already seeping across the paralysed girls synapses, there was no way she could possible risk it.

Still, despite that understanding, the thought was still there and it gave the petite Asian the most delicious shivers.

* * *

Her thoughts felt sluggish, each idea moving with quite painful hesitancy through the confusion of her mind. Words danced provocatively before her eyes, seeming to swim from the monitor and orbit her unresponsive body.

Heat pressed into her spine, something slick and supple that glided over her all too sheer blouse. Fingers pressed into her flesh, moulding and kneading her sensitive breasts. The wrongness of the moment was very apparent and yet it seemed impossible to do anything but moan.

Hot breath teased the nape of her neck and Jillian could feel the tightness of her own aching nipples echoed in the slow caress of her assailant’s sheathed body. The haze of floating words spun out of control and, without thought, she found herself leaning into those controlling hands.

“That’s right,” a soft feminine voice breathed, “there’s no point in trying to fight it. You’re mine now, little one, just a soft piece of particularly luscious slaveflesh for me to use and abuse, however I see fit.”

Jillian shook her head slowly, wanting to deny her captor’s words. But her pitifully weak moan of defiance twisted into one of desperate loss as the cunning fingers released their grip on her soft curves. Words solidified out of the whirling blur, almost instantly becoming thoughts and then certainties. Raw need settled in the foggy heat of her befuddled brain and all she could do was whine.

Velvet slid against her body, whispering softly as it moved. She stiffened slightly as it coiled around her wrists, but its touch was too soothing for her to escape the increasingly potent sense of helplessness.

“These tender bonds will hold you,” the other woman explained. “While we strengthen the cloying mesh that has already wrapped itself around your soft and servile mind. Each tiny, acceptant act tightening it still further, squeezing and crushing your thoughts, leaving nothing but the slow ooze of your helpless submission.”

The captive shivered, as a second smooth strap threaded around her elbows. She could feel some of her muzzy-headedness beginning to fade. But the fog of arousal was growing steadily stronger and still the vortex of half-seen words seemed to suck at her, blunting the force of her will and making it almost impossible to even think of resistance.

“Why, by the time we’d done here,” the sultry voice whispered, “You’ll be buried so completely beneath the layers of my control, your thoughts bound so tightly, so mummified in my stringent, erotic wraps, I doubt you’ll even remember to breathe without my permission.”

Doubt clouded what was left of Jillian’s resolve as the woman’s words sunk their claws into her floundering libido. Her weakness seemed magnified and the truth of that growing helplessness thrummed through the young woman’s body, resonating blissfully against the taut heat of her now captive sex.

* * *

The other trainees busied themselves with their preparations while Angelica finished off the elbow tie. By now their victim was rocking gently in the chair, her curvaceous hips pumping rhythmically back and forth. The softest of moans escaped her slack lips, giving her need a painful immediacy.

Kate glanced angrily at the blonde trainee, still not quite sure how she had been relegated to such a secondary role. But the fiery Kiwi hadn’t gotten this far without being able to adapt and, while the hacker and her ESPer bitch prepared the head-cage, she collected two tubes of psychotropic gel and advanced toward the seated woman.

The Teutonic woman’s fingers had drifted beneath Jillian’s blouse, stretching the buttons even further than her awkward posture. Kate could see them moving in slow circles, lifting and massaging the pliant flesh. There was a mesmerising, almost hypnotic quality to the smooth movements and it took an effort of will to drag her attention away. Angelica’s voice was a murmur, but the look of rapt attention on the target’s face left no doubt that she was hanging on every word.

Whatever else happened, she had to regain control of the situation. The task was effectively over. What little chance the hapless woman might have had was now extinguished. And up until now, Kate released she hadn’t done anything. Well, the capture itself had been ludicrously easy. It was clearly the initially programming that would be most important when the final decision was made as to who should become this year’s Operative.

“You two,” she demanded imperiously. “Hurry up and get that cage on her.”

“Oh!” pouted Veronica, “But can’t you see how much Angel’s enjoying herself?”

Neither of them needed to be psychic in order to read Kate’s expression. The anger boiled off her in waves and, after a quick exchange of worried glances, Miriam practically leapt to her feet and crossed the small room in two quick steps.

Jillian gave another breathy moan as Angelica’s sweeping palms caught hold of her rigid, puckered nipples and stretched them cruelly. Kate watched, fascinated as the girl’s full, ripe breasts where hauled upwards, the heavy globes sloshing so beautifully while she arched and shuddered.

A moment later, Miriam was settling the complicated cage over their captive’s head.

* * *

Her skin was alive with sensation, but it was the heat gnawing through her tormented tits that held the majority of Jillian’s attention. Ecstasy and agony competed for primacy, burning more and more deeply into her febrile core.

Cool metal shivered across her scalp, brushing through Jillian’s hair and sending long tingling chains running down the length of her spine. Deft fingers flitted here and there, adjusting straps with quiet precision. Confusion stained her perceptions, only to disperse and fade under her tormentor’s expert touch.

Someone else’s caress stroked warm lines over her jaw and Jillian felt her lips drawn open. Yielding rubber slipped easily between her teeth, settling into place with a disturbingly efficient ‘click’. Jillian gave a soft gasp, the sound muffled and incoherent.

Another touch scratched against the captive’s temples. She shivered, mewling weakly into the stifling gag. There was a moment of pressure against her ears and then the sounds ebbed and faded, leaving only the rapid thud of her pounding pulse.

Those perfect fingers closed around her swollen breasts, milking and squeezing the tingling orbs. Jillian could feel her resistance melting away, dribbling wetly from each tortured nipple and glazing her succulent tits with the certainty of her surrender.

A visor slide down over her eyes, obscuring the fog of words for the first time. Jillian lurched in her seat, shoulders aching from the strain. She had an instant of near clarity, just long enough to recognise the hopelessness of her position and then the visor activated, spilling more words to baffle and control her.

* * *

Miriam stepped back and regarded her handiwork. Light played behind the narrow visor, burning the hacker’s meme into their captive’s helpless mind. In combination with the ring-gag pinning Jillian’s tongue in place and holding her mouth open, the head-cage served to dehumanise the wearer. As soon as the device was secured, she had gone from being a captive woman to being every inch the sexualised toy.

She knew that Veronica would have her work cut out adjusting the data flowing into the young woman’s brain. Kate and Angelica, meanwhile, had already begun to remove their victim’s now unnecessary clothing.

Blades glinted in the monitor’s glow as both trainees cut away the concealing fabric, ignoring Jillian’s various buttons and zippers. Soft, tanned skin emerged in tattered strips while the flush of arousal clung to her every curve.

They moved with practiced efficiency, swiftly denuding the young woman. Miriam moved to help as Jillian was lifted from her chair and lowered gently to the floor. She lay there, unable or perhaps unwilling to move, her tethered arms trapped helplessly beneath her weight.

Kate stepped in, crouching beside her and opening the first tube of gel. Very carefully she squeezed half of the cloudy liquid over Jillian’s right breast. Almost immediately the scent of sex permeated the computer room. Even before she had finishing decorating their target’s chest, the strange gel was already slithering over Jillian’s body.

* * *

Liquid flame crawled over Jillian’s frame, melting over her tender flesh, cupping and supporting each swollen globe. Needles of delight plunged into the swell of urgent ripeness, transfixing each trembling nipple in turn and dripping raw desire in the very centre of her being.

“That’s it,” a different voice encouraged, “give yourself completely to the pleasure. Let it take hold of you, claim you… own you.”

Jillian whimpered through the stifling gag, as a second strand of fire began to wind around her pelvis. The gel clutched at her sex, sliding and seeping down the length of her shivering seam before impaling the prisoner’s equally captive clit.

“There’s my good girl,” the husky voice continued. “So helpless in the face of your own sensual reactions. Utterly enslaved to the remorseless throb of your completely captivated cunt.”

More flame flowed between her buttocks, lapping hungrily at her arse and then pressing hungrily into the young woman’s body. White-hot fangs nibbled avidly, sinking into her gaping cuntlips then pouring fire over her dripping core. Desire filled her, swelling and pulsing with slippery heat.

A strangled scream was torn from her raw throat, body convulsing into rigid spasm. Words pounded into her brain, crystallising into brilliant shards of burning subjugation. The voice seemed to echo in the vastness, each syllable coloured with a quite undeniable certainty.

“My perfect slaveslut,” the sounds thrummed between the folds of Jillian’s molten brain. “Basking in the pleasure of her mindless, empty-headed blankness. Now cum for me little one, as the strength of my will engulfs and completely subsumes your own. I want you to cum for me, I demand it... in fact I need you to cum for me, and that pressure is simply too much for you to resist, weak as you are, isn’t it sweetness? So, give me what I want... and in return I will loosen my grip just enough to allow you to function.”