The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Yesterday, It Just Grew

Desmond Prescott looked up as Dr. Julia Harper walked into the office. Immediately he took a look of despair. Despite it, Dr. Harper gave him a smile. She was used to the men who came to Dr. Spiral’s Sexual Dysfunction Clinic being upset when she examined them. “Hello, Mr. Prescott. What seems to be the problem today?”

He pouted, “I made an appointment with Dr. Spiral.”

“Dr. Spiral is presently out of town on business, but I assure you I am more than qualified.”

“But...”

She raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”

More embarrassed than glum now, he stammered, “But...but you’re a woman.”

“Quite observant of you, Mr. Prescott.” It was indeed hard to miss. Julia was quite beautiful, and quite amply endowed. She gave him a quick, disarming smile to let him know she was joking. “But I’ve been doing this for almost ten years, so I can guarantee you that there’s nothing you can show me that I haven’t seen before.” She winked, a calculated move to let him know that she understood his nervousness but would be neither distressed by nor callous towards whatever his problem was.

It worked. Prescott didn’t smile, but he did visibly relax. With good-willed resignation, he agreed, “Okay, I guess.”

“So, then, what brings you here today?” she prompted again.

Desmond Prescott rubbed his hand through his hair. It was not an unattractive position, she noticed, as his slightly long chestnut hair feel before his sad green eyes. Most men his age, nearly fifty, would be showing signs of loosing their hair. He seemed both old and young at the same time. He sighed heavily, and Julia berated herself for being unprofessional enough to admire a client. “Well, um, it’s about...you know...it.”

“Your penis?” He blushed heavily and nodded. “Well, that is what brings most of our male clients here. What specifically, though?”

“Well, um...” He paused, seemingly trying to find the words, and finally said, “...It just grew.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Yesterday it just...grew.”

She blinked. “Your penis.”

“Yes.”

“It just...grew.”

“Yes.”

“Yesterday.”

“Yes.”

“How big?”

“Um...” he blushed again, and couldn’t bring himself to look at her, as he held up his hands about eighteen inches apart.

Harper’s eyes widened. She whistled.

It was a mistake. Prescott immediately withdrew and got flustered. “I’m sorry,” she quickly apologized. “Please, sit back down. I just...That took me back a little. How big was that again?”

“My wife measured it at eighteen inches.”

Again, Julia’s eyes’ widened, but she refrained from reacting otherwise. “And how large was it before?”

“I’d, um, never measured. I guess...I don’t know...about five and a half, maybe six inches. Y’know, um, nothing, well, nothing special. Nothing like this.”

“I see.” Julia thought. “Have you changed your diet recently, or consumed or come into contact with anything strange?”

Prescott laughed. “I didn’t know there was something you could eat that could do this.”

“I don’t know of anything,” she assured him, “but in medicine if we can identify the cause it goes a long way towards identifying the remedy.”

“No, I haven’t taken anything unusual. I’m an electrician, so I work with power lines, and they cause cancer, and cancer’s a growth, and maybe that’s what this is.” He looked stricken, and the speed of his thought indicated that he’d thought this out before.

Julia calmed him. “Relax, Mr. Prescott. I don’t think this is cancer. We’ll run several tests and figure out exactly what has caused this. It could be that you’re genetically prone to gigantism, or maybe your pituitary or endocrine glands are acting up and producing too many growth hormones. And while it’s not rare, it’s also not unheard of for the penis to grow without any known cause, although I confess I’ve never heard of a case of it this fast or this large. Whatever it is, I can assure you that it’s probably nothing to worry about. I can even run a few tests right now and eliminate nine-tenths of the possibilities.”

“Really?” he smiled at her happily. “Okay.”

“Good. Off with ‘em.” He stared at her uncomprehendingly, and she edified, “You’re pants, and underwear. Please remove them.”

“But—”

She gave him another calculated look, this one intended to look both sympathetic and condescending. “Mr. Prescott, I am a professional.”

“I know, but...” She continued the look, and he muttered, “But I don’t think it’s safe.”

Julia sighed. This man would be harder to deal with than most. “Why not, Mr. Prescott?”

“Well, because, um, well ever since it’s grown there’s been, I don’t know what you’d call it, some side effects.”

:“Explain.”

“Um, well, I’ve shown it to my wife and now she’s, well, she’s different.”

“How so?”

Prescott winced. “I showed it to her and now she can’t get enough of it and we’ve had more sex in one day than we have in the last two months and whenever she sees it she becomes a whole other person and it’s like she’s obsessed. So I talked to our family doctor and I showed it to him and when the nurse cam in she got obsessed and started going after me and became even worse than my wife and now she keeps stalking me. So I wanted to talk with Dr. Spiral because my friend Eddy once said he was the best when he and his wife were trying to get pregnant and I was expecting to see him but you’re here instead and I don’t want you to become obsessed too because even with my wife I’m having a hard enough time keeping up.”

Julia chuckled. “Well, Mr. Prescott, if it makes you feel any better I’m fairly sure that I have enough willpower to keep my hands off of you.”

He chuckled too, more nervous than amused, though. “It sounds ridiculous doesn’t it? But if you’d seen Amy, that’s my wife, she’s practically thinking of nothing but us having sex, and then that nurse, and it just seemed like...I don’t know. I’m sorry.” He sighed, resigned, and unbuckled his belt, dropping his trousers to reveal boxers with a target on them, the bulls eye on the fly. “My, um, my wife picked them up for me yesterday,” he explained, abashed. Slowly, he removed them too.

Julia nodded. His penis was flacid, and not strikingly dissimilar from any other she’d seen, and in her business only hookers saw more. “Doesn’t seem so bad.”

“Well, um, Amy wasn’t reacting and it doesn’t get, um, that big unless I’m...you know...”

“Erect. I understand. A grower and not a shower.” She smiled to show it was a joke and he returned it with a nod. “Turn and cough.”

She gently but firmly cupped him, performing the age-old check for testicular cancer. She felt his penis swell a bit, as her brief contact stimulated it and caused it to engorge slightly. Even in that brief spurt, it almost doubled in size, close to the size of the average mans’ erection. She didn’t feel the telltale sign of cancer, and told him as much, but realized only after she did it that she was still cupping him. She slid her hand away, but accidentally, or maybe not because she remembered feeling that she should, she stroked his member with her fingers as she moved away.

Immediately, it expanded some more, close to nine inches, and Julia felt an involuntary shudder run up and down her spine. Her head was feeling foggy as she kneeled to examine. “Fascinating,” she said, even as she realized that she didn’t have any tests she’d need to do kneeling, and even as she noticed how amazing his penis seemed. She groped for the right word, and finally it came: beautiful. It was beautiful.

She reached forward and delicately took it in her hands, shivering with unspeakable pleasure at its touch, and had to move back a bit as it grew to almost fifteen inches long, maybe three in diameter, as it moved towards erection with surprising speed.

“Um, doc?” Desmond asked, getting slightly concerned. He’d seen that absorbed, intent, hungry look before. Recently, on two different women.

Julia didn’t hear him. Desmond’s penis reached full erection, and it was so large it consumed her whole world. It was now definitely three inches wide, and just shy of a foot and a half long. I couldn’t get my mouth around that if I tried, Julia thought.

Halfheartedly, she wondered where the thought had come from. She had never sucked cock, hated the whole idea of it and usually broke up with a guy if he even mentioned it. But now the idea was not only not unpleasant, but downright appealing. A moment later, as his glorious member became even more beautiful, she realized that that was what she had to do. She had to suck his cock.

As she bent her head forward and opened her mouth as wide as she could, Desmond began to catch on. “No, hey, doc...” He tried to back away but Julia dug her nails into the sensitive flesh of his manhood, a warning which he was quick to take. He stopped backing up, but began shouting for help. “Hey! Someone!”

Julia didn’t hear it. His massive cock was her alpha and omega. Nothing else was of the slightest importance. She licked her lips in anticipation, realizing how wet she was, and plunged forward.

The moment his cock passed her lips she exploded in the most powerful orgasm she’d ever known. She screamed with pleasure, trying to push her lips farther and further up the length of his penis, trying to take it in its impossible entirety, to consume it, to be one with this thing of perfection. Orgasm after orgasm hit her faster and faster, as, far away in the distance, Desmond yelled for help and begged for her to stop.

Suddenly, she felt two strong sets of arms pulling her away, and dragged her eyes from God’s gift to her long enough to see two security guards. One was Eric, a guy she’d had a crush on for a few months. How prosaic, how pathetic and weak and small he seemed. Panicked and suddenly furious at the audacity of their attempt to remove her from that marvelous cock, she lashed out, kicking and writhing and shouting like a wild animal. She broke free and broke Eric’s nose in the process, but didn’t care about it, didn’t care about anything but her cock, had to get to her cock, hers and hers alone, her new god, her new universe.

Again something balked her. She opened her eyes long enough to see the other security guard, a woman named Tanya, trying to drag her away. But the same hungry expression on her face, the same look of madness in her eyes, showed that she was no longer interested in moving Julia for the law’s sake, but to get around that cock.

Well, Julia wouldn’t have it. She grabbed Tanya and forced her head to the back of Desmond’s long cock, figuring it would be easier to share than to fight. There was more than enough space for them both.

Tanya took her proffered share happily and began licking and moving her mouth and tongue over it. She also laid with her cunt over Desmond, her powerful legs and hands holding down his arms so that he could not move away.

Julia exploded again and again in an eternity of ecstasy, but somehow knew that more pleasure awaited her. Hastily, desperately, she tore away at her dress and panties, literally tore them off, and somehow tore herself away from sucking long enough to force him into her.

She screeched, for his entrance was neither gentle nor gradual, but instead tore and stretched the tight muscles of her cervix. Even so wet as she was, was glorious, wonderfully painful, and at first she could get no more than a third of his length into her. After a few moments, however, her muscles relaxed enough and let another third in; any more would tear out her uterus. She screeched again, from pleasure now, not pain, as Tanya’s versatile tongue occasionally touched her on her downward thrusts

She screamed and fucked and orgasmed and lost her mind in pleasure until she fainted.

A little later, Detective Marisa Barons grilled the distraught Desmond Prescott. “Okay, Mr. Prescott, you’ve convinced me that your involvement in that disturbance was unwanted and non-consensual. Those two women are clearly nuts; they’re still screaming for you. And they’re sharing a cell across from your wife and a nurse screaming the same thing. Which leaves me very curious about what the hell is going on. Care to let me in on the gag?”

Desmond Prescott spread his hands apart in a sad shrug. “Um, I guess it all started yesterday.”

“And what happened yesterday?”

“Well, yesterday it just....grew.”