The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You’re the Boss

by Pan

Chapter 4:

7:

At exactly noon, the girls returned. Clad only in heels and stockings, they walked past my office door, sat down at their computers, and resumed work.

None of us said anything; we each independently returned to work.

My train of thought was interrupted by Olivia knocking over the small tin of pencils that sits on her desk. The sound—especially in contrast to the completely-silent office—was deafening, and a flicker of annoyance must have crossed my face as I glanced out of my office to see what the noise was.

Brief as my expression was, however, Lisa caught it.

“I’m sorry, master,” she said, staring at me, a hungry look in her eyes. “She will be punished.”

“No!” I protested fruitlessly as Olivia bent over her desk in anticipation.

For almost twenty minutes, Lisa spanked her, until both girls were red-faced with exhaustion.

As I said, spanking is not something I’ve ever shown much interest in, and so I was starting to grow concerned. What if the girl did permanent damage?

For almost twenty minutes, I tried to ignore the rhythmic slapping, the pants of pain and arousal, the huffing sounds coming from outside my office. Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer.

“Stop it,” I pleaded. “Lisa…just…”

“Mmm?” she asked, her head tilted to the side. I rolled my eyes.

“Just be nice,” I exclaimed, and immediately realized what I’d done.

“Of course, master.”

I threw my head back in despair, as Lisa stood up and pulled Olivia to face her.

“I’m sorry, darling.” she purred. “Do you think you can forgive me?”

“Of course, lovely.” Olivia replied softly.

“Thank you,” Lisa said. She moved her head forward, and pressed her lips to her co-workers.

All the while, Michelle had been softly tapping away at her computer, the only one in the office actually getting some work done. As her two colleagues began to make out, however, she turned to watch.

“Girls…”

“Thank you,” Olivia said, smiling at the newest addition to our team.

“Thank you.”

I pulled myself away from the sight of my employees ‘being nice’ to each other, and returned to my office, slamming the door. As I sat down at my desk, I could hear Michelle joining in.

“Thank you,” she said. The other two women mirrored the thanks back to her…and then there was silence.

8:

When I left my office that afternoon, the three of them were still passionately necking. Olivia’s hand was between Michelle’s legs; Lisa was caressing Michelle’s face with one hand, and groping Olivia’s tits with the other. Michelle’s arms were behind her, supporting her weight as she alternated making out with the other two women.

“Goodnight, ladies,” I said softly.

“Goodnight, master!” they chorused, then resumed exploring each others’ mouths with their tongues.

A few minutes after leaving, I doubled back and sneaked in the back exit. I was curious to see what the girls would do when I wasn’t around.

As I suspected, the three of them had disentangled. They were getting redressed as I lurked in our unused storeroom, able to see and hear the three of them without my presence being known.

“Thank you for today,” Michelle said, pulling on her skirt.

“Thank you.”

“Thank you.”

I rolled my eyes. They weren’t making out any more, but apparently my command to ‘be nice’ had really left an impact.

“What’s everyone up to tonight?”

“Just going home and getting some sleep,” Olivia responded.

“Me too,” Michelle added, and they both looked curiously at Lisa.

“I have a date,” she said, a coy smile on her face.

My eyebrows shot up almost as fast as Michelle’s.

“A date?”

“Yeah,” Lisa said casually, turning around so that Olivia could do up her bra. “I’m looking forward to it, actually.”

“First date?”

“That’s right,” Lisa said, flashing a grin at the other girls.

Michelle and Olivia shot each other a glance.

“Well,” Olivia said awkwardly. “Good luck.”

“Thanks,” Lisa said with a wink. “I won’t need it.”

9:

“Tess!”

When I’d walked into the office that morning, I’d paused in front of the girls’ desks. To my surprise, my presence hadn’t even been acknowledged.

Good, I told myself. Good. This is what I wanted.

Despite that, it took me a few moments to step away. I had grown oddly accustomed to the three girls standing at my presence, stripping off.

I didn’t miss it. Its absence was just…odd.

As I walked into my office, however, I realized why the girls were being so good.

Tess was waiting in my office, one hand on her hip. I almost jumped at the sight of her.

“Hi,” she said, throwing me a smile.

“Please, sit down.”

She immediately did.

“How can I help you, Tess?”

There was a pause before she replied, which was unusual.

“I just wanted to check in and see how everything was going,” she said coolly.

“Since…yesterday? Is something wrong?”

“You tell me.”

Tess was one of our biggest clients, and my mind began to race as to what could have caused her visit.

“I, uh…”

If we lost her business…well, I’d never run the numbers, but I knew it would be bad. What on earth could have happened in twenty-four hours?

“No? I mean, I don’t think…”

I trailed off. Tess leaned forward, raised one eyebrow, and stared me in the eyes.

Had…had she seen the girls? Where had they been hiding during the meeting? Could…

To my surprise, Tess burst out laughing.

“Uh…”

“Nothing’s wrong,” she said, leaning back in her chair, folding her arms behind her head. “I just wanted to talk about what we discussed yesterday.”

“The new app?”

“No,” she said softly. “The other thing.

Service.”

The middle-aged woman rolled the word around her mouth, and I found myself getting hard.

Service had, of late, been on my mind quite a lot.

“We want to make sure the new launch goes smoothly,” she said. “I think we should check in more regularly.”

“Of course,” I responded immediately. “Do you use Slack? Because we could—…”

“I don’t have the time for that jazz,” she interrupted, waving me off. “No, it would probably be easier if I just dropped in more often.”

I furrowed my brow as I tried to parse her logic, but before I could say anything, she was marching out the door.

“I’ll check in regularly!” she shouted on the way out. “Looking forward to it!”

As she left, I sat back with a sigh.

Great. My staff had gone mad, and my biggest client was going to drop in regularly. I’d need Michelle to coordinate with her office, see if we could at least get some warning before she arrived.

And to top it off, I had a boner.

“Michelle!”

Almost as soon as the word had left my mouth, the busty woman was standing at my door, her eyes wide with anticipation.

“Michelle, I need a hand with something.”

“Of course, master.”

She smiled, and before I could say anything, she’d dropped to her knees in front of me.

“I’d be happy to help…”

“No!” I said forcefully, trying to back my chair away from her. “No! No, no, no, no…”

“It’s okay, master,” she said. “I can handle this for you.”

I was up against a wall. There was nowhere left to go, and if I kept on flailing, I ran the risk of kicking my longest-serving employee in the face. As she unzipped my trousers, Michelle had also—impressively, if I’m being honest—managed to unbutton her top.

It seemed that she’d forgone the bra today, and as she undid the last button, her large brown nipples popped into view.

“Michelle,” I protested weakly. “You don’t have to…”

“Of course not,” she smiled up at me. “I know I don’t. Master.”

A stronger man than I would have stopped her. A more forceful fellow would have prevented the middle-aged divorcee from fishing out his cock, from masterfully stroking it.

A better man wouldn’t have shut his eyes and enjoyed the hand-job.

And I’m sure that had I been more moral, I definitely wouldn’t have grunted with pleasure as the cum shot out of my dick, splashing onto Michelle’s face and exposed tits.

Sometimes, I wish I were a better man.

Today was not one of those days.

“Michelle,” I groaned, as she sat back, smiling through the cum that had plastered one of her eyes shut. “You don’t have to…”

I paused. What was even the point?

“Go clean yourself up,” I sighed.

“Of course, master.”

As Michelle’s skirt-clad butt swayed out of my office, I redid my pants.

God damn it.

10:

For the rest of the morning, my staff were actively obnoxious.

I don’t think they meant to be. I suspect they were just excited. But for the next three hours straight, I was inundated with clumsily-phrased “offers” to help.

“Need a hand?” Lisa said, poking her head around the corner.

“No, thank you,” I responded, before the look of disappointment on her face made me realize what she was really offering.

“Let me grab that for you,” Olivia suggested as I walked towards the printer. I almost accepted, until I noticed where she was staring.

No,” I said, through gritted teeth.

“Please, master. I’d be happy to,” she followed up, her eyes not even flicking up to my face.

“Olivia…” I said, warningly, but she didn’t even seem to notice.

“Want another?” Michelle asked, as I swallowed the last of my coffee. By now, I was on high alert, and didn’t even bother responding.

“It’s no trouble,” she added.

“I would like a coffee,” I responded, speaking slowly and deliberately.

The disappointment on her face was painful just to look at.

It continued like that until lunch. I was tempted to tell them to be nice to each other again, just to shut them up, but Tess’s visit had me nervous, and I didn’t want to lose anymore time that could be spent working on her new app.

Plus, who knew how they’d interpret the instruction? Perhaps they’d uniformly decide that the best way to be nice to each other was to spend the afternoon giving me head.

Y’know. As a team.

By lunchtime, I was ready to slap one of them. Of course, since I’d never been one to slap a woman, it probably followed that they’d love it, and then I’d likely spend the afternoon fending off their willing, waiting cheeks.

As I made my way to the fridge to collect my sandwich, however, I noticed that one of the women was missing.

“Where’s Lisa?”

Olivia and Michelle glanced at each other nervously.

“On a date,” Olivia finally said, and glanced to see my reaction.

Another date?

It didn’t make any sense—she wasn’t at all my type, not to mention the fact that she was…y’know, my employee—but an odd tinge of jealousy hit me.

“Who with?”

Again, the nervous glance.

“I don’t know,” Michelle replied.

“Someone new.”

“Huh.”

Olivia stood up, and as she passed Lisa’s desk, the phone rang. Without thinking what I was saying…I waved at it.

“Can you take care of that?”

“Yes sir,” Michelle said, standing up enthusiastically.

“No!”

I glanced to the left and right, not sure how they could possibly have interpreted my request. I quickly backed into my office, but Michelle wasn’t heading towards me.

She marched towards Olivia, then pushed her down onto Michelle’s desk.

“I’m gonna take care of you,” she said, fire in her eyes. Michelle just nodded passionately in response.

From the doorway to my office, I watched the two women shuck their clothing. They got naked faster than I’d ever seen anyone get naked.

“Please,” Michelle begged, and the two of them kissed.

“The phone’s still ringing,” I noted, but they ignored me.

With a sigh, I returned to my office. The phone eventually rang out, the absence of its shrill tone allowing me to hear the soft panting of my two employees.