The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ZAK’S REVENGE.

BY THE SLAVER.

Zak was on leave from the army, and he was going to have some fun. Not having been in this city before, he did not know anyone. Zak entered the bar and ordered a drink while he was waiting for his drink to arrive, Zak looked around the bar. He was disappointed with what he saw, most of the bars patrons seemed to be large, bearded and hairy men, wearing flannel or plaid shirts and tight jeans. The rest of the bar’s patrons were young men, all of whom were completely bold-headed, the light shone off their bold heads. They wore tight T-shirts, and black Speedo’s. All these young men seemed to be looking lovely at the hairy men siting next to them. ‘God, this place is full of disgusting old faggots, and their playthings.’ Thought Zak. The bartender arrived with his drink. Zak turned and looked at the bartender; ‘Even the barman seemed a bit iffy’ Zak thought as he drunk his drink. While he was drinking his drink, Zak caught the bartender looking at him a couple of times, like he was a piece of rear meat waiting to be devoured.

Zak finished his drink, and stood up to go. He turned to leave but a wall of solid muscle halted his retreat. Zak was 6/1 and very firmly built, with firm muscles. But the guy blocking his way was at lest 6/7, and twice as wide as Zak was. All of a sudden Zak started to feel light-headed, he looked from the guy in front of him, to the bartender. “What have you done?” He asked. The response he got was a punch in his guts that knocked the wind out of him, and bent him double. Zak knew he was at a severe disadvantage, he had been given some sort of drug, and now some guy had just hit him. He straighten up, the guy punched him again in the guts. This time as Zak bent double the guy brought a fist down on the back of Zak’s neck. Zak fell to the floor.

The room was dimly light and strongly smelled of smoke, and the less savoury smell of cum. Zak opened his eyes, he seemed to be bound to a wooden chair facing an old television attached to a D.V.D. he felt, not knew that there were people standing behind him, but unable to turn round he wasn’t sure. There was a ball gag jammed in his mouth, and fastened behind his head. Also his head had been shaved of his high & tight army cut, he could feel cold air blowing on it. “Well, it looks like we’ve got another new slut to train.” Said a voice, the bartender walked into Zak’s line of sight. The guy of solid muscle behind him. “You see you’re going to by trained, we’ll going to give you what you’ve always wanted.” Continued the bartender. Muffled cries come from the bound Zak. “Well, the training is what we want, really, however very soon you won’t know the difference.” The bartender held a remote control in his hand, he pointed it at the T.V & D.V.D player. “Now, for your training to start I’ll want you to stare at the screen. Zak tried to turn his head away, but could not, so he shut his eyes. But, the muscle guy just forced Zak’s eyes open, with no trouble at all.

The bartender pushes a button on the remote, the T.V screen springs to life. The moment Zak’s eyes fell onto the screen, he was lost, doomed to whatever this training was. All thought melted away, into some infinite depth, from which he could not enter. His vision was filled with a dazzling display of colours, he felt like he was drowning in an endless ocean of dazzling colours. The muscle guy let go of Zak, but he just kept staring at the colours on the screen, his eyes wide and unblinking. The bartender and muscle guy left the room, chucking. In two hours time, the screen would be turned off; a number two butt-plug would by inserted into Zak’s butt-hole. And a metal Chastity Device tube would be placed on his cock. Then he would be placed in a crate, and sent to a basement training room. Once the training was complete, Zak would be sent back to this club as a cock whore.

The van stopped, two men got out and went round to the back of the van. The two men slide a crate out of the back doors, and carried it into the building by which they had stopped. In the basement room of the building the crate was opened, and Zak was taken out. The light in the room bounced off his shoved head. He was thrust face down onto a bed, and the butt-plug up his arse-hole was pulled out. A larger dildo was thrust in, in its place. As soon as the dildo was in place Zak’s arse snapped shut around its base, so the dildo become firmly lodged in Place. The dildo began to vibrate; Zak let out a muffled cry his mouth gagged. The dildo felt like it was virtually screwing it’s self into Zak’s arse. His dick tried to stiffen, but couldn’t, the Chastity Device tube on his cock stop that from happening. He let out more muffled cries. Zak was strapped face down onto the bed; the lights were turned off. And the two men left the room.

Zak spent the night bound, gagged and tied to a bed with a vibrating dildo up his arse. His dick was painful as he could not get a erection, but he had leaked a little pre-cum. The door opened and the light was switched on. Two men wearing black rubber hoods but nothing else entered the room. The two men went over to Zak one of them pulled the vibrating dildo out, the other removed the gag from Dan’s mouth. Dan’s arse felt empty once the dildo was out of it. He let out a cry for his arse to be filled. The guy who had removed the dildo started to jerk himself off, when his dick was hard; he climbed onto the bed between Dan’s legs. The guy on the bed between Zak’s legs spat on his hand, and then rubbed his hand on his dick then he thrust his dick straight into Zak’s arse-hole. Zak let out a scream of joy and pain as the dick entered his arse; soon he was thrusting his hips in time with the fuck. All he could do was moan in pleasure. Soon Zak’s bound body was covered in sweat, the guy built up his pace, he slowly got faster and faster. With one last thrust he ached his back and shot his seed deep into Zak.

The guy pulled his dick out of Zak, who was lying still on the bed, a look of shear joy on his face. The guy got off the bed and walked to the side of the bed were Zak’s head was, he put his cum and shit covered dick next to Zak’s mouth. Zak started to lick the cock clean. The two men nodded to each other. Zak was ready to start working as a cock whore. After Zak had cleaned the guy’s cock he was cleaned up, bound and gagged. Placed back in the crate and taken back to the club.

18 MONTHS LATER: Zak let out a loud cry as the last but one guy of the night shot his load into him, Zak had had six to eight men up his arse, or in his mouth through out the long night. When the guy was finished Zak just lay on the bed covered in sweat, with a silly smile on his face. His last John of the night entered the room passing his last fuck on the way in. The John told Zak to sit up. Once Zak was sitting up, the guy got onto the bed. He stood close to Zak with his knees bent so his hard dick was touching Zak’s lips. The guy told Zak to give him a blowjob. Zak did as he was told he took all the guy’s dick, and started working on it. The guy grabbed Zak’s ears and started to thrust his dick deeper into Zak’s mouth. The guy lost his grip on Zak’s ears Zak’s head crashed into the wall behind the bed. Zak blackout.

Zak woke some time later, not a sound could be heard. His head was splitting, why could he not remember anything, and why did his mouth and arse feels so sore? Zak got off the bed; he looked around the room he was in, apart from the bed there was nothing. He walked to the door. Zak noticed that his dick felt heavy, he looked down. He saw that there was a metal Chastity Device on his dick. He opened the door, and looked out. Some guy in black was sit on a stool drinking, his arms on the bar, his back to the door. The door opened slightly, Zak looked through the gap. The guy lit a Marlboro light, and took another sip of his Bud. The guy did not even hear the naked Zak creep up behind him, or see the big arm that gripped him around the neck. Zak applied just the right presser to the guy’s throat, so that the guy past out. Zak let the guy fall to the floor; he picked up the Marlboro, and sat on the stool. After Zak had finished the Marlboro, and the drink, he lit another and took another Bud from behind the bar.

As Zak drunk and smoked a buzzing feeling started in the back of his head, Zak shook his head to clear it. The buzzing grow louder, suddenly his head was full of memory flashes: He was in a club. There was a guy, who seemed to be built out of muscle, an iffy bartender. All the cocks he was made to suck. The forced milking. The not being allowed to cum. And finally his turning into a cock sucking, cock-slut. Zak sat very still as the memories flooded back, finally his head cleared. After his third Marlboro and Bud Zak looked down at the guy on the floor and smiled; the guy was about the same size as Zak. Zak quickly stripped the guy, and put on his close, in one of the pants pockets Zak found a bunch of keys, one of which unlocked the device on his dick. Zak found the guy’s I.D his name was Dwight. Zak looked behind the bar, and found a roll of duck-tape, which he used to tightly tie Dwight before he woke up. An evil grin spread across Zak’s face as he fitted the metal Chastity Device to the bound Dwight’s dick. Zak lit another Marlboro, and picked up Dwight, and carried him down stairs.

Dwight woke to find that he was tightly bound in duck-tape, that he was naked, a metal device was on his dick, and he was sitting in a cramped, small cage. In front of the cage was a video screen. He tried to shout for help, but there was a gag in his mouth. What the hell had happened he thought, as he tried too loosen his bonds? Zak was looking round when he heard a noise, stepping into the shadows he saw another guy standing by the bar. Zak moved quietly towards the guy, he tapped the guy on the shoulder. The guy spun round. The guy was of a slim build, but completely bold. Before the guy could speak. Zak rabbit punch him on the forehead. He fell silently to the ground. Zak removed the guy clothes and bound him in duck-tape, just like he had done to Dwight. Then he carried the guy down stairs. Dwight looked up as Zak entered the room, with another guy over his shoulder; Zak put the guy down in a chair, and bound him to it with duck-tape. A gag was forced into his mouth, and a closed rubber hood was put over his head. Zak lit a Marlboro, and walked over to the cage. Zak grinned evilly at Dwight. “You see, I’ve started to remember what has happened to me.” Stated Zak. “I found friend there while I was looking around.” Zak pointed at the bound guy. “I’ve also found the tapes and drugs that were used on me. I think that you should take my place, a long with your bound friend there. Zak again pointed at the bound guy.

Zak picked up a hypodermic, and walked over to the guard in the cage. Dwight felt a prick as the hypodermic was pushed into his neck, a feeling of euphoria spread through Dwight’s body. The drugs run through Dwight’s veins, he never stood a change. Zak placed a video in the machine and started the video. Zak placed a pair of headphones on Dwight. Zak kept his back to the screen. Stunned by the drugs, Dwight could do nothing but succumb. Dwight’s body becomes numb and heavy.

Dwight could hear a voice in the headphones. “You feel helpless, yet it feels so wonderful—clear your mind—relax—so peaceful—so totally content—relax—obey you must obey—so—so—empty.” Dwight’s head fell on his chest, Zak smiled. He lit another Marlboro, and put on one of his hands a latex glove.

Zak removed the gag, and the headphones from Dwight’s head, and the device from his dick, but left the video on. With his back to the screen, Zak reached into the cage, and grabbed Dwight’s dick. Zak began to masturbate Dwight. Dwight’s head jerked up, he was looking at the screen again. “You’ll feel pleasure like this whenever you take a man’s seed, you understand.” Said Zak. Dwight nodded and muttered. “Every man’s seed is in his dick’s cream, understand?” said Zak, Dwight nodded and muttered again. Zak increased his jerking on Dwight’s dick. “You must take his cream to get his seed, understand?” said Zak, his hand moved faster, and faster on Dwight’s dick. Dwight squirmed in the cage in sheer sexual pleasure.

Zak moved in for the kill. “If you take a man’s cream and seed in your arse, you will become his slave, to serve his cock always.” Dwight was by now so disorientated; that what he was being told made perfect sense. “Fucccc...oh godddd,” babbled Dwight. “It is necessary to constantly drink the essences of man, understand?” Said Zak, as he tightened his grip on the Dwight’s hard erection. “Cum Now” Ordered Zak. Dwight groaned as he shot his wad twice, finally he slumped down onto the floor of the cage. Zak let go of Dwight’s dick, and turned off the screen. Zak then pulled the babbling guard out of the cage, and pulled off the duck-tape. Zak then bent Dwight over; Zak opened the front of his pants, and then jerked his dick making it hard. Zak gave Dwight an evil grin. Zak lunged forwards and thrust his throbbing, hard cock straight into Dwight’s arse. Dwight let out a loud cry as Zak entered his virgin arse, and started a violent fuck. It felt to Dwight like a battering ram was ripping his butt apart, suddenly a feeling of sexually pleasure washed over him, he was lost in the pleasure of his first male on male sex. “Ahh...fuckkk...meee.” Cried Dwight as Zak speeded up his thrusting.

It had been sometime since Zak had used his cock to screw anything. But soon he was lost in the pleasure of his fucking of Dwight. Zak arched his back, thrust deeper into Dwight, and had a massif orgasm. Rope, after rope of his thick white seaman shot into Dwight’s arse, finally Zak pulled out of Dwight and fell to the ground, gasping for air. “FUCK” Was all Dwight could whimper as Zak pulled out. After a few moments Zak got up from the floor, he grabbed his limp dick, and started to jerk it again, to get it hard again. Once it was hard again Zak walked over to Dwight’s mouth, he grabbed Dwight’s ears, and pulled his head up. “Open your mouth, Fucker.” Said Zak, his dick-head touching Dwight’s lips. Dwight opened his mouth, and Zak slid his hard cock straight down Dwight’s throat. Dwight did not even gag his mouth and throat went to work on Dwight’s cock. Zak pushed deeper into Dwight’s mouth, and speeded up his thrusting, he could feel his balls tightening, and he was a close to cumming. Another feeling of sexual pleasure swept over Dwight as cum shot into his mouth, so much cum was shot into his mouth that it was running down his chin. Finally Zak stopped cumming, and pulled his cock out of Dwight. Zak told Dwight to stand up. As Dwight stood up cum could be seen running down the backs, and insides of his legs. Zak then told Dwight to sit back in the cage. Dwight did as he was told, once he was in the cage it was locked shut.

The second guy woke to find that he was bound to a chair with duck-tape and a gag in his mouth and a rubber hood over his head, and he was completely naked. He could feel cold air on his skin. Zak stood watching him Zak stepped over to the guy he pulled off the rubber hood. The guy blinked in the light as the hood was removed, he tried to speak, but the gag stopped him. To one side of Zak the guy could see Dwight sitting in a small metal cage. Zak gloated over his captive; “Now you’re awake, I’ll explain to you what has happened, I’ve remembered what happened to me. I’m now about to do the same.” The guy struggled and cried through the gag. Zak lit a Marlboro. “Now, Dan don’t try to fight it you can’t. To help things along, this syringe in my hand is full of drugs to help things along.” Zak knew the guy’s name because he had seen his I.D when he stripped him.

Stunned by the speed of events, Dan could do nothing but watch, as the sadistic Zak placed headphones on him and started the video. “That’s right, just watch the video Dan. Just obey and serve, obey and serve.. obey and serve...” Dan did his best to look away, but the drugs had made him dizzy and unable to concentrate. The video was drawing him in, further and further he was drawn. Obey and serve. Dan tried to resist. Obey and serve, crave dick. If only he could just... just... obey and serve, obey and serve, crave dick. Just obey and serve, crave dick, it was so obvious now...

Dan was unable to resist, with the drugs coursing through his veins, Dan was a goner. “Obey and serve, obey and serve, crave dick...” Dan muttered as the video and drugs bored into his brain. Zak removed the headphones, and the duck-tape holding Dan to the chair. “Good, that’s right Dick-head. Obey and serve” said Zak. " You will obey and serve me, and crave dick. Obey and serve and crave dick, do you understand?”

“Obey and serve you, and crave dick” said Dan, any resistance now long gone. Dan’s only thoughts now were of serving, obeying and craving dick. “You will now obey...,” said Zak. “Yes I will obey, yes sir.” Muttered Dan. “...You will now serve dick” ordered Zak. “Yes, Yes sir, serve your dick” Dan said, as he got up from the chair. Zak dropped his pants as Dan dropped to his knees and willingly showed his obedience by taking all of Zak’s dick into his mouth in one go, Zak’s balls rested on Dan’s chin. Zak started to thrust in, and out of Dan’s mouth. Zak smiled and whacked Dan’s face. “I’m going to really enjoy this,” he thought, as Dan worked on his dick. Harder and harder Dan worked on Zak’s dick, waves of pleasure washed over both Zak and Dan. Dan worked harder still on the dick, his only thought was to serve and crave dick. Zak felt his balls tighten, Dan deep throated Zak’s dick. Zak lost control, he cum in Dan’s mouth, he pulled his spent dick out. Gasping for air Zak told Dan to lay on the floor. Dan did as he was told.

Zak knelt by Dan he flipped Dan onto his back & spread Dan’s legs open. Dan yelled out as he got his first dick pounding. Dan’s hole just sucked Zak’s hard rod into his guts. Soon Dan was whimpering at the fiery and lustful pleasure his arse was capable of giving. “Hoooooowwwwwwwllllliinnggggg!” howled Dan, as Zak pushed deeper. Dan felt his body quake, as his first ring loosened under Zak’s assault. “Oh, Fuck. Deeper fuck, deeper!” He whimpered his brain had lost touch with reality, other than the pleasure of the touch of Zak’s dick in his once virgin chute. “Ok, if that what you want boy.” Said Zak, as he spread the moaning Dan’s legs wider apart, and pushed his dick deeper in. “AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!” Zak screamed as he climaxed in Dan’s butt. Dan’s lower guts experienced unfamiliar but arousing warmth, as cum shot into him. “Oh mannnnnnn.” Dan whimpered in sexual delight, as his own dick erupted, his arse muscles clenched onto Zak’s dick, Zak cum a second time. “Fuck me again, please.” Dan huskily groaned.

Zak responded by pulling out of Dan and flipping him onto his front. Zak spread Dan’s legs open, he then thrust two of his fat fingers into Dan’s arse, and started working them in deeper. Dan cried out, he pushed his butt onto the invading fingers. Zak then pushed in a third finger causing even louder cries, this was quickly followed be a fourth finger. Zak forced the four fingers in and out of Dan’s arse, Dan cried out even louder. Suddenly Zak tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole fist into Dan’s arse. Dan screamed out loud as he felt his butt-hole stretched wide as Zak’s fist penetrated his arse. His butt-hole snapped shut around Zak’s wrist so the wrist become firmly lodged in Dan’s arse. Zak started to fist fuck Dan’s arse, with each thrust Zak managed to slide more of his arm into Dan’s once virgin gapping butt-hole. When his arm was in up to his elbow Zak started to thrust it in, and out of Dan. Suddenly every nerve in Dan’s body was alive as a driving sexual heat surged through his sweat-socked torso. He squirmed in sexual arousal as his brain totally lost touch with reality, he just lay on the floor whimpering, as Zak thrust in and out of him.

So time later Dwight and Dan were sitting on chairs watching a second video. Zak had had another look around and he had found another of the metal devices, which he had fitted to Dan’s dick. Also in an old box at the back of the bar he had found two all in one-rubber suits, with large built in dildos. The two men were now wearing the two rubber suits. Both the two men were in good physical shape, no fat on their bodies. That would soon change. The video they were now watching would trained them too crave certain fast foods after they had serve and obeyed, or serving dick. As Zak was going to keep them serving and sucking many dick, at least seven to ten a day, their bodies would soon go to pot. Zak would have his revenge, at least on two underlings, but no on the guy who mind-controlled him. Still by the time he tired of these two guys or the mind-control wore off they would be addicted to gay sex and fast food. No one would want them after that. Zak stood and waited for the video to finish. Zak waited for the video to finish; he wanted to know if ever of them knew where the bartender was, or the muscle guy.

TO BE CONTINUED: