The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zero

Basic Idea: Nicole returns from LA, she unexpectedly breaks up with her boyfriend, and finds herself in a nearby hotel room where she finds out exactly what happened to her in LA.

Typical Disclaimer: It is illegal for you to read this if you are underage, or offended by such materials. The materials speak of are kinky sex, and Mind control, and quite possibly anything that could be associated with the two. You Have been warned.

Most importantly: This is my work, if you wish to post else where, it must remain in it’s original form, and you must have my permission to use.

Otherwise: Enjoy, and Have a Nice day.

And so Zero begins:

Jimmy and Nicole have been a couple for nearly two years. Jimmy is perfectly content with his job as a web-designer. He is currently 23 and surprisingly enough has had quite the adventurous life until he graduated college. Nicole on the other hand, is content with her life, but only because she gets to travel. She wants to see what goes on all around. However, nothing ever felt quite as wonderful as returning home to see Jimmy.

This week however something happened. She went to Los Angeles to secure an account for her company. She was successful, but something happened. She does not even remember herself, but now its consequences are about to be dragged into the lives of both her and her boyfriend.

Jimmy arrives at Logan Airport in Boston and waits at Terminal ‘D’ for the arrival of his love. She steps out of the gate and gives him a quick hug. Jimmy assumes that she may just be a little tired, usually her hugs are a lot more affectionate. They drive home together, and he brings her luggage into their room.

She calls out to him, “Hey, I’ll start cooking dinner.”

“Oh no you won’t...” he steps into the bathroom.

“Oh no I won’t?”

“No you won’t.” He steps out of the bathroom. He walks into the kitchen and stops just past the doorway, “I just started drawing you a bath, and we wouldn’t want that nice warm water to go to waste now would we?” She smiled, “But for now, I’ll cook dinner, you just unwind a bit.”

“Alright thanks.” She proceeded to take her bath while he cooked up steak, mashed potatoes, peas, and some rolls. Dinner was relatively quiet. Jimmy knew something was wrong, and asked her if something was bothering her, she said no, but just seemed so distant to him. He gave up, he knew something was wrong, but there was nothing that he could, just be there when she wanted to open up.

That evening they sat together on the couch. She laid in his arms and he felt content. Nothing ever really gave him as much piece of mind as just holding her did. He just let his eyes close and he smiled. He was in a somewhat incoherent state somewhere between the infinite bliss of dreamland and complete contentment in reality when Nicole just burst. “Alright, I’ve had enough!”

“Huh?” Jimmy stuttered in absolute confusion.

“I mean seriously, I am so sick and tired of your crap.”

“What crap?”

“I mean you have absolutely no respect for me!”

“I have more respect for you that anyone else.” He was paying close attention to her body language. Something was unusually aggressive about her. “But what is this all about? Until this afternoon you never seemed to have a moment of um.. well uneasiness around me before. I’ve always done everything to make you feel as wonderful as I can make you... and how s it exactly that I don’t have any respect for you?”

“You never listen to me for one!”

“You won’t talk, I can read your body language, I can read your facial expressions, I know when I have to work extra hard to make you feel better, but it doesn’t change the fact that I can’t help if you refuse to talk to me!”

“You’re a fucking liar!” She walked over to the coat rack and grabbed her jacket. “And as far as I’m concerned we are so through.”

“We are you going? It’s 30 degrees out there!”

“I don’t know, as long as its somewhere far away from you!”

“Wait, don’t leave, I’ll leave, but don’t go out into that weather.”

“No, I can’t even stand to be in this house, it reminds me of you!” She opened the door.

“Wait, just organize your thoughts when you calm down. I’ll come and find you. Maybe we can try and talk then.”

“Your very presence angers me!! But find me if you want... if you can.” And with that she left Jimmy in the house with the icy cold stares of the walls to face alone.

Nicole got into her car. She had no idea where she would stay. Maybe get a hotel room for the night. She could not believe how much of an asshole Jimmy was. Seriously when was the last time that that no good piece of trash attempt to do something nice for her? He never took her seriously, he left her to do everything around the house, he refused to show her any affection. All he did was spilt the bills with and have sex, and the sex was not even making lovemaking, just wham! Bam! Thank You Ma’am! How had she convinced herself that she loved him for so long?

As these thoughts continued to plague Nicole, she reached the down town area. She saw the hotel up ahead. “I hope it’s not too expensive.” She said aloud to herself. She parked her car and just sat there for a few moments. When she finally stopped staring at the gas pedals she looked up and saw that the windshield was being rapidly pummeled by rainfall. She got out of her car and raced across the parking lot and then across the street and into the hotel. She stood at the entrance to the lobby and looked over to the front desk. She started walking forward, but she did not stop at the desk, she continued past it and entered the elevator. She wondered why she had just done that, she was about to walk back and ask for a room when she found her hand was automatically pressing the button to the fourth floor. The door opened and Nicole cautiously stepped forward. She had no idea what she was going to find. She started walking, and her nerves slowly calmed down. As she was reaching the end of the hall she stopped. She reached into her pocket and withdrew a key. She had no idea where she had got it from. She looked around and saw a number that matched it: 435.

She decided to stop briefly. She needed to think things out, figure out exactly what led her to be standing in front of this mysterious door with a key in her hand she could not remember receiving. Before she could even begin to think, her arm reached forward and placed the key within the keyhole and turned it. She felt compelled to walk in. She stepped forward and unbuttoned her coat, and let if fall to the floor. She continued forward. There was a woman in the bedroom.

The woman looked to Nicole and spoke, “Go the closet there is a suitcase. Inside you will find two wrapped packages, one in blue, and one in green. Go to the bathroom, you will take the blue package, remove all of your clothes, and replace it with the clothes in the package. When you are done come back to the suitcase place your old clothes in carefully, then take the leather purse out of the pocket and hand it to me.”

“Yes Mistress.” Why had she just accepted the orders she was given? She walked over to the suitcase on the floor. She knelt down and unlatched the latches. She opened the top and saw a blue package, she picked it up, and saw the green package. The wrapping was tissue paper, not a stronger wrapping paper as she had imagined. She rose to her feet and entered the bathroom. She put the package on the toilet lid. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the floor. Ten she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and they too dropped to the floor. Then her socks were pulled off, then she unclasped her bra and threw it on the ever-growing pile of clothes. Finally she stepped out of her panties and dropped it on top of her pile. She stood in front of the toilet and bent down, she opened the package. Her eyes widened.

She started by separating everything. She looked down at her choices. She pulled up a black silky thong. Strangely enough she normally did not like thongs and wore them only for the foreplay with Jimmy, but right now it felt so wonderful on her, she could not believe that it was not a part of her. She looked down and picked up the next piece she would don; a tight corset. She wrapped it around her body and tied it tightly. It too felt incredibly comfortable. She was straining to breathe at first, but it still felt much more comfortable than not having it on. Understandably, that concept was as confusing to her physically, as it was for her mentally. Next she put on a garter belt and attached them to thigh high stockings. Then she took the item that stood out the most in the package. A pair of bright red high heels. She put them on.

Lastly, she had a necklace, it was very thin and looked very easy to damage. She was very careful with it. She looked at it briefly, there was a small square section made of silver. On one side the word ‘love’ appeared, on the other side ‘slave.’ On first thought she though ‘love-slave,’ but it only took a moment to realize what it was for. ‘Love’ was for public appearance, ‘slave’ was for privacy. She then placed the necklace around her neck and looked in the mirror to be sure that the word ‘slave’ showed forward. It almost scared her as much as it was making her horny to see the reflection. She folded her old clothes neatly and stacked them one on top of the other and reentered the room. She knelt down at the suitcase, removed the green package and placed her old clothes at the bottom, and then placed the green package back on top. Next she took the leather purse from the pocket in front of her and took it out and walked over to her mistress.

The Mistress spoke, “Very good Slave.” She paused and opened up the purse, “What is your name?”

“Nicole, Mistress.”

“Nicole... My name is Anna. I will be your owner until your fate is decided.”

“Yes Mistress.”

She withdrew a pendent from the purse. Nicole instantly recognized it as a pendent that Jimmy had given her for their one-year anniversary. Anna handed it to Nicole. Nicole looked into the center jewel and she was hit. Not physically as she might argue, but she was flooded with memories from her last trip to California. She remembered negotiating for three days for 6 to 8 hours a day with her companies potential investors, but every evening when she returned to her hotel, she was kidnapped, again and again, and brought to the facility where they reprogrammed her mind and body. She remembered that Jimmy really did love her, and most of all she remembered how much she loved him. And as the memories stopped flooding her mind, she found she was frozen, she could not even find a single tear, but she was drowning in her sorrow as she realized that she would never see Jimmy again.

Anna spoke, “Rise, Slave.” And Nicole found that she did. She could not move herself voluntarily at all anymore. She was now more in control of her mentality than ever, but no control over her physical body. Even her eyes refused to blink, as she wanted them to, they blinked on their own at irregular intervals. “Turn around.” And once again Nicole did as she was told against her own wishes. She felt Anna pulled her arms behind her back and something was locked around each wrist. When Anna released her arms, she realized that her arms were bound together. Her body did not try to fight. “Face me.” Nicole turned around. “Open your mouth.” Her mouth opened, and Anna placed a ball in her mouth, and it tied behind Nicole’s head. Anna got up and brought a chair into the bedroom and faced it toward the bed. “Sit here, Slave.” And Nicole did.

Anna got up and left the room for a moment. When she returned she held a small clear class that had a white material in it. Anna sat on the bed, and slowly snaked her tongue into the liquid. It was very thick. The sight made Nicole’s areolas rise hard. This reaction made her fear what the material was. She had her suspicion. Anna dripped some of it onto her chest and started smearing it around and moaning in ecstasy.

Instantly Nicole somehow knew that it was semen. Her own pussy was incredibly wet, and was making various involuntary contractions. She was on the verge of orgasm just as Anna was. Anna spoke again. She dipped her fingers into the creamy material, “Would you like some too?”

‘Nooooo!’ her mind screamed, “mmmm ermmm mfm erm.” As she nodded, her body betrayed her. Anna took her cream covered fingers and carefully moved Nicole’s thong aside and placed them deep within Nicole’s pussy. The ball gag muffled her scream as she tightly bit down. Nicole briefly panicked as she thought she went blind, but soon realized that her eyes had rolled into the back of her head. She finally calmed down and was staring into Anna’s eyes. “Lie on the bed. Lie on your stomach with the palms of your hands on your ass.” Nicole did as she was told. “Now until I tell you otherwise, sleep.” And Nicole felt herself starting to fade from reality when Anna spoke again, “awake.”

She realized their was no longer a gag in her mouth, nor was she bound. “Sit up, Slave”

“Yes Mistress Anna.” She then realized she was also on her back now.

“You may have limited voluntary movement.”

“Thank you Mistress Anna.” Nicole looked to her right, it was 4am. She must have been asleep for at least 5 hours. She could not really be sure because she had not known what time it was before, but she knew it could not have been much later than 11 when she was ordered to sleep.

Anna spoke again, “Put the contents of the green package over your current clothes, take the leather purse, inside you will find makeup, apply it appropriately, we are flying to LA in 2 hours.

“Yes Mistress Anna.” Nicole took the purse and the package and went to the bathroom as she had before. She opened the package up. A pair of Black khakis a navy blue tank-top and a black long sleeve shirt. She put it on and left the shirt open. The tank top covered the corset just fine so that noone would be able to see the corset below her breasts, and what showed through in front of her breasts appeared to be a bra from the outside. She applied her makeup. When she finished putting on her lipstick, the last of the makeup she applied she noticed her nails. Her nails were perfectly manicured and matched the color of her lipstick. She left the room, and the phone rang.

Anna answered, “hello.... Very well... Come right up, we’ll be ready.” She hung up the phone, “The company car is here, the driver is coming up. Let him in when he arrives.”

“Yes Mistress.” Anna went into the bathroom.

Less than a minute passed and Nicole caught movement from the corner of her eye. She looked up and saw Jimmy. He was the driver? He was one of them? She was truly in despair now.

Jimmy spoke, “Can we talk now?”

Nilcole was surprised. Maybe he was not one of them. But before she could speak she heard Anna’s voice speak, “Who the fuck are you?”

“I’m her boyfriend, who are you?” he definitely was not one of them.

“That is none of your business, how did you find her?”

“I have my ways.” Nicole saw someone enter the room behind Jimmy, she wanted to tell him to watch out, but she could not. “I wish a moment to talk to Nicole, and then I will be on my—” The man struck Jimmy from behind, and he fell unconscious.

Anna took immediate control of the situation. Let’s go fast! We’re lucky if he’s down for 30 seconds, with a weak blow like that! They ran out of the room.

Jimmy regained consciousness just in time to hear the door close behind the three. “Fuck how could I have let my guard down so easily? Not happening again any time soon.”

As their car drove off Nicole heard the driver say, “He’s chasing after us on foot.” When they reached the main road he was quickly lost in the speed. They got to the Logan Airport again and flew off to LA. Nicole was very sad, she wanted Jimmy so desperately, but she knew there was almost no chance that she would ever see him again. She regretted not being able to say how sorry she was or how much she loved him. The plane ride was long. Longer than any plane trip she ever had. It was more than just the anger and despair, but the bright smile she wore the whole time, and not a thing she could do.

When they landed at LAX, she was lead to another company car and was driven to a skyscraper. She went up to the 13 floor. They stopped at an office of ‘Anna Parks.’ There were three bodyguards outside her office, each smiled to Nicole, and she smiled warmly back at them. She hated herself for it. Anna led Nicole to a computer. She opened up an email account.

“Well look at this Nicole.” She pointed to the computer screen. An email.

Anna,

further training will be used on your newest subject ‘Nicole.’ She will remain within the company and used for executive purposes. In her future programming be sure to include executive purposes, not executive use.

“Well Nicole it looks like your education will get you quite the living here. You won’t be just a sex slave, you’ll be an executive. Does that make you feel better?”

“Oh yes.” The first answer that both her mind and body agreed on, although she did not feel nearly as better as her body had lead on.

Then they were interrupted by another voice in the room. “Can I talk to my girlfriend now?”

Both Nicole and Anna looked up in surprise. Even through her programming Nicole’s body could not stop the smile on her lips. Anna spoke in anger, “How the hell did you find me again? We’ve been in the city less than an hour!”

“I told you, I have my ways.”

Anna pressed a button on her desk, “Guards, get your asses in here!” The three men walked in. “Take him to the processing chambers.”

“Processing chambers?” he looked at Nicole, “Is that what you did to her?”

The first man grabbed Jimmy, he quickly rotated his arm forced the bodyguard to move forward around his body. Jimmy smashed his knee into the body guard’s spine sending him up about six feet into the air, as he quickly approached the ground Jimmy kicked the bottom of the man’s jaw sending him across the room, landing as a motionless pile of unconscious human waste. Without hesitation he turned around and punched the next bodyguard in the gut. The man gasped and tried desperately to catch his breath, but Jimmy moved in and slammed him up against a wall and pressed his rib cage in, the pressure on his heart and the pressure in the lungs of the hyper-ventilating man forced him to black out. The final guard threw a punch and Jimmy caught the wrist of the man and used his momentum to increase his own and rotated his body around connecting the heal of his foot to the back of the guard’s neck. He did not move after he landed.

Jimmy landed and was not in the least out of breath. He looked at Anna. Anna was truly scared, for the first time since she had encountered this man. She opened the draw of her desk and removed a gun. She pointed it at Jimmy.

He spoke to her in very dark tone, “You really don’t want to do that.”

She nodded her head, “You’re right, ‘I’ don’t.” She held the gun out, she put it in Nicole’s hand, If he moves toward us, shoot him.”

“Yes Mistress.” Nicole prayed that this was not happening, she fought with all her strength to drop the gun, but she just continued to hold the gun steady while aiming the gun at Jimmy’s chest.

Anna pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She slid them across the floor to Jimmy. “Put them on behind your back.”

“No.”

“Nicole, I am going to count down from ten. When I reach zero, and he is not wearing those handcuffs, you will shoot him in the chest, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Anna.”

“Ten.”

Jimmy spoke up, “Wake up Nicole!”

“Nine... Eight... Seven.”

“put the gun down—”

“Six.”

“—your stronger than this!”

“Five”

“please Nicole... I don’t—”

“Four”

“—want to have to do anything..”

“Three”

“we’ll both regret.”

“Two”

“I love you.”

“One”

Jimmy’s eyes break through the silence. He stares hard into Nicole’s eyes. He swore he would never do this to Nicole, but now he must. In his angriest, darkest, and soul-rendering voice, “Nicole! Put the gun down!”

And Anna finished, “Zero.”

To be concluded...