The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Abased, Chapter 7

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Bryce felt like his life had ended as he sat at his gala table, dumbstruck.

He couldn’t imagine things getting any worse, couldn’t imagine anything worse than this. Something had been killed in him and there was no bringing it back— some awareness, something he’d once known. There was no more awareness for him, nothing else that he knew… things just simply couldn’t get any worse than this… and he was surrounded by peers who were looking at him, who might have known things that he didn’t… he couldn’t even remember how he’d gotten to this gala, or what he had been doing here, but they all knew.

And then he looked up and saw Selene come in through the door. He’d been wrong. This was worse.

She wore a determined look on her face. He had no idea what the significance of it was. He didn’t know what she was doing here now. Shouldn’t she have been his date to begin with? She should have been here already— she was usually the one he brought with him to things like this.

She crossed the floor to him; and came right to the table to sit down in the empty chair beside him.

Why was it empty? Who had sit in it before?

“Bryce,” she said, sharply. “What is going on?”

“I’m not sure,” he told her. “I feel like I’ve just woken up from some dream… I have no idea how I got here…”

“Well, I do!” Selene snapped. “I was watching TV at my mother’s house— my father’s still so ill there, he might be about to die at any time— and as I was changing the channels, I found the red carpet showing for this event. I saw you walk the red carpet with another woman, Bryce! Who is she? Where is she?”

Bryce just shook his head. “I have no idea what you’re talking about. I told you… I don’t have any idea how I got here, or what happened earlier on during this event. I’ve only been conscious for a few minutes— please believe me, if I knew anything more, I would tell you.”

Selene relented— chose to believe him.

“Now,” Bryce said. “Can we please stop fighting in public?”

Selene sighed. “You’re right. I’m just stressed. My father’s illness… it’s been days since I’ve been home, days since I’ve seen you, and I just miss you.”

“Let’s go back to the house,” Bryce said. “That’ll make you feel better.”

They went home in his car, together. But when they got there, it was not as either of them remembered.

“The door’s open—“ Selene pointed out, fearfully, as they pulled up out front. “Someone must have broken in!”

She rushed out of the car and ran up the steps. Bryce followed too, feeling the same urgency. Whatever had happened earlier that night was still a mystery to him. It felt like he’d been drugged into blacking out. But he had left the house to go to the gala. And maybe these thugs who’d broken in had known he was at the gala; had waited until he’d left before coming over here and breaking in.

It was ransacked inside when Bryce got there.

“Vandals have broken in here— it’s been completely vandalized!” Selene called the statement back to him, from further into the house. She’d rushed ahead down the halls while Bryce was still only crossing the threshold. “They’ve destroyed everything…” Selene came to stand in the hall now, and she stood as one bereft, from whom everything had been taken. The heaviness weighted down into her every limb.

“Why us?” She said. “Why has this random act of destruction come into our lives? It’s like we were hit by a hurricane... or a flood…”

She shook her head. “I guess destruction like this can happen to anyone. And we were just unlucky enough to have it happen to us.” That seemed to help her make peace with it.

Then illumination lit in her eyes. “We have security cameras throughout the whole house,” she exclaimed. “We can catch them in the act!”

Bryce followed her to the security room. They sat down at the desk. All cameras were compositing their footage into the main house feed.

“Let’s rewind and see the footage from earlier tonight…” She hit the rewind button on the control panel, and the footage began reeling backwards. Her eyes tracked the screen as it did; it showed only the ruins of the vandals’ destruction sitting static for a long time; then a figure entered it; Selene perked up in excitement, but kept the footage playing back until the house was undestroyed, and the vandal just about to enter.

When he did, they both saw that the vandal was Bryce.

It couldn’t be— but it was— Bryce was the one who had done this. It was Bryce who was running through the house like a madman man now, and they saw it from multiple angles. Bryce who was wreaking destruction and laughing in gleeful evil. Bryce, who had done all of this, single-handedly.

In shock, they watched this wild Bryce, watched him destroy the entire house.

Selene stared at the footage in utter disbelief.

“Can you explain this?” She asked, her voice pitched highly into incredulity.

Bryce sat there, struck dumb for the second time that night.

“If you could only explain…” she faltered. “If there was some explanation you could give me… then maybe I could forgive this…”

But the final straw broke on the back of camel, and broke the camel’s back with it. Loud growling noises became audible, even though Bryce had gone offscreen. Bryce realized with a further jolt of shock that those noises were coming from a wild him.

These growling noises were followed by the sound breaking drywall; then the shattering of a pipe; and more breaking drywall. None of this had been visible to any security camera; so Bryce and Selene couldn’t see anything now.

But they both knew it was the pipe that sent water up to the master bedroom; they’d both seen the now-broken pipe lying in the hall, when they’d been on their way to the security room. But that had been when they were still assuming vandals had put it there.

The removal of that pipe meant that entire part of the plumbing system was going to need very costly repairs; meant that the upstairs bathroom was dry as a bone, for now.

The fact that it was the pipe that ran water to the master bathroom seemed like a particular affront to Selene, now that she’d knew Bryce had been the one to pull it out.

Selene turned to him in shocked silence. “Did you do this?”

Bryce only shook his head. “I honestly don’t know at this point.”

“It’s too much, Bryce,” Selene said— and she sounded almost to the point of tears. “This marriage— being with you— it’s too much.”

She shook her head again, shaking the tears away.

“I’m going back to stay at my mother’s. I’ll send the kids to stay with a friend. I need to… think about this… Call me if you feel like being honest.”

She got up and left without another word, leaving Bryce to sit before the security footage in a state of deep confusion.

Two weeks later and things still hadn’t become any clearer. He still didn’t know how he’d gotten to the charity gala. He still didn’t remember anything he’d done that night— or anything about the woman he had apparently attended with.

Two weeks had passed, and the only thing they had left him with were questions. And he had far more of those than he had of any answers.

He could remember nothing— only the image of a brunette woman walking away from his table, from him, and out of sight. She must have been the one he’d attended with, the one Selene had said she’d seen on with him on TV, but why had she left? Why couldn’t he remember her?

As she’d went, something in his mind had lifted out. A fog that had been there had blown away in wisps on a wind, leaving him only to his feelings of normalcy. Inside him, everything felt status quo— he was the same Bryce Towner as ever, only he was missing his memories of the time before he’d woken up at the charity gala and had that fight with Selene in public.

He still felt this way; but he wasn’t the same old Bryce Towner even if he seemed to be. The same old Bryce Towner wouldn’t have destroyed his own house. The same old Bryce Towner didn’t rip pipes out of walls. Just because he felt the same as always didn’t mean he was— whatever wild beast was inside him had come out, and the security footage had recorded it… and that beast still had to be in him somewhere…

In the two weeks that had passed, his one constant feeling had been confusion. He was ignorant, lacking knowledge— lacking all the information he would have needed in order to explain. There was no information in his head, so there could be no understanding. He was just… empty. He lived in a state of confusion now. Lived in ignorance, with no ability to understand or explain.

Life had become a simple, repeating task. A matter of finding out something new each day; knowledge to throw in the pit of his ignorance, and no matter how much piled in there it never filled.

Yes, bits and pieces came back to him piecemeal, and he tried to put them together. Throwaway offhand comments from people around the office; people who’d seen him at the gala with that woman. Throwaway offhand comments from his own driver; who’d picked Bryce’s date up at her house with him in the car and then taken them there. Reports of strange things he’d done, strange ways he’d behaved in that missing gap of time in his memory.

Each day there was a new thing to learn; a new thing he had done during that time. He had not only destroyed the house; he’d destroyed Selene’s car, too; he’d skipped so many meetings; he’d destroyed a working relationship with one of his company’s steady clients, Chet Rodriguez… and so many other strange things. It had to do with the mystery woman, somehow… She had been with him, in his life, and apparently she’d had such an effect that she’d brought the wildness out of him that he’d seen onscreen.

So she must have meant a lot to him, if she’d meant enough for him to behave that way. But she’d left… he didn’t know why she’d left, and even as he tried to patch together information from the missing gap of time, no memories about her came back to him, so he was only left to the conclusions that he had been able to form without them.

If that woman had been so special… and she’d left… it was his fault… he’d done something wrong, but he had no idea what. He blamed his money, blamed his wealth— they had not been enough to keep her happy and make her stay… he felt this way the more he heard of her, though he was only hearing fragments… His wealth should have been enough, but it hadn’t… it was all worth nothing to him if it hadn’t been enough to keep her around…

Sometimes he thought he felt fragments of who he had been in the gap of unremembered time… like debris rising from a shipwreck… just in small pieces… reminding him of being a different person… a person that may have been waiting somewhere inside him still… or who had left at least remains of themself behind in fragments in the person he was now.

He wondered if that woman would ever come back and make him wild again. He understood it must have been his fault even if he didn’t remember how… it must have been something about his money… the blame was fully his, and he wished he could tell her that. Wondered if she would come back if he did.

He had no complete memories of doing any of the things he’d heard reported to him by word of mouth. He could not remotely make sense of them… but he heard more of them with each passing day. Every single day, he found out some new thing he’d done in that strange unremembered time from which he had no memories… and when he found one out, whatever it was, when it was explained to him, questions would be asked of him about these things he had done. And he never had any answers to give to these questions in return.

When he was getting these reports of his behavior from people at work, from peers, from his staff, or his driver, the questions they asked him back were benign; coming from a place of general curiosity. So it was less frustrating not being able to answer them.

But when Selene asked Bryce during their phone calls, she asked him with a sense of desperation. She thought he was lying to her; or hiding things from her. She demanded answers— she was in disbelief at all the things he had done. She couldn’t recognize the man she’d once loved within any of them. She wasn’t sure if he was still that man at all, anymore.

And she was getting tired, now. Bryce recognized it in her— she was tired of him having no answers. She didn’t believe him when he told her he truly didn’t remember. She’d lost her faith in him. He’d been able to persuade her that he meant it when he’d told her he didn’t remember getting to the gala; but after she had seen the footage, she’d hadn’t believed him ever again.

He didn’t know what he could do to make her believe him now; he knew it sounded ridiculous to respond to descriptions such as the ones she reported to him with a simple “I can’t explain,” or “I don’t know.” It did make him sound like he was deliberately lying or hiding something. But what did he know that he could tell her? There wasn’t enough in his head to try covering up, hiding, or lying about. Even the vague conclusions he’d come to were not substantial enough to share. So much about them was only sketched in, not filled out— and reporting to Selene that there was a mystery woman who had been special to him, had made him wild— and that he partly wished she would come back— would do nothing to help their marriage.

So he had to keep telling Selene that he really couldn’t explain, really didn’t know, no matter how it looked from the outside, and no matter how it looked to her.

Without Selene around— and with no clue what the hell had been going on his head in the days leading up to the charity gala— Bryce had no choice but to turn back to his work. It was there to welcome him with open arms, even if his wife was not.

So every day, he was early to arrive at Towner Industries’ downtown tower, one of the first people to get there in the morning— sometimes the very first. Early to arrive and late to stay, also frequently being the last one to leave the office.

But when he was at work— memories would enter his mind; hit him with force then hook in and linger. Then they stayed after their hit. Just flashes of emotion; or action; out of order, hard to make sense of. But they always overlapped with things other people had reported to him that he’d done.

They never changed him back into the wild man he had seen in the footage. And they never answered the greatest mystery of all— who that woman was, and what she’d done to him. He stayed his same-old self despite them. His life had taken a strange direction, but he otherwise felt normal; he felt normal when he was at work; and he felt normal while he was at home, even though he had to be there alone.

But he had the constant feeling that something was missing. Something should have been there in his life— but it wasn’t. It was gone, and even if other memories re-emerged for him, that one never did.

These days, Bryce attended every meeting. He knew from what had been reported to him that, though it had been his policy to do this for yearslong, he had not been doing it for the past few weeks, and had not been acting like himself, either.

So now, when he attended meetings— board members, advisors and executives all— they always looked surprised to see him in attendance, to see that he was so deeply involved now, since he had stopped being that way.

He must have been so neglectful of his responsibilities, before— to have made this kind of an impression on all of them. But if he had been neglectful that… woman… must have made him that way… and if it was something involving her, it was something that he still wanted. A craving in him… if she came for him again, he knew he would probably want to be neglectful all over again…

As he worked at his downtown office by day, there was another set of workers on the job at his house while he was out of it.

They were workers from various repair companies, there to overhaul the house and fix up the damages he’d seemingly caused all on his own— spurred on and inspired by the wildness that woman had put in him.

He’d spared no expense in hiring these workers— he’d contracted through top quality companies, had sought out the most qualified workers… It was costing him a fortune.

He’d called in these many repairs in the hopes of reconciling with Selene. Maybe if he fixed the house back up for her, it would restore her trust in him. But truthfully, he wasn’t even really sure if any reconciliation between the two of them could be possible anymore. He wasn’t sure if their marriage was salvageable.

Each day, when he got home from the office, he would pass through the house to view all the work that the repair teams had accomplished during the day. He was getting his money’s worth there, at least, anyway. Their work was amazingly good; so very thorough.

He had spent an evening on the phone with Selene, earlier that week. She had her doubts— still— like he did, about his own behavior. She didn’t know if she could continue the marriage. But she was torn. At the same time, she also didn’t want to give up on it. Didn’t want to give up on them, she had said. But she wanted answers — they were the only thing that would ease her mind, she said — and he couldn’t give them to her. He didn’t have them. He still didn’t.

The children were over staying at the house of a friend of their family’s, where Selene had said she would send them. So for now at least, their marital troubles had been covered up. The repairs to the house were a perfect excuse for the family to be apart.

Selene had not told their kids about the video footage; she’d stuck with her first assumption— vandals— when it came time to offer an explanation to them. Some vandals had broken in, she’d told them. A vandal break-in, and that was all.

So the past two weeks of Bryce’s life had passed in just this way. And Bryce was still deeply invested in his work as he was starting his third week. At work, he had once again shown what he was capable of. How much he could do when he focused. How brilliant his mind was when he set it to work.

He’d done this many times throughout his career. And then there had been an unexplained blip in performance in which it seemed to Bryce he must have had some kind of nervous breakdown, or otherwise succumbed to insanity… and now he was back to the same old level of quality he’d always occupied.

Today was a new weekday, and lunch time had finally come around after a long morning of hard work and lots of meetings. And on this particular lunch break, Bryce had said he would meet his daughter Kim for some school shopping at a nearby downtown mall. He’d still been putting in the effort to make facetime with his kids now and then when he could fit it in his schedule. To keep up appearances, to keep them believing that everything was fine… or to win Selene over and convince her he was the same man as ever— he wasn’t quite sure.

He could just barely fit Kim in to his schedule, today, but he was squeezing to make the fit, like constraining himself in too-tight fabric. He had a limited amount of time between one late-morning meeting, and the next early-afternoon one after it, which would take place right after his lunch. He was cutting things very close to make this meetup with his daughter.

He was walking through the mall on his way to meet up with Kim now. He looked around at the people going by with their bags, coming in and out of stores, as he moved past them.

There was a ping from his phone, and he took it out of his pocket to check the notification. His daughter had just texted him that she was going to be late.

Bryce kept walking, arriving at a boutique. Maybe this was something else he could do to make things up to Selene— buy her something nice, and show her that he still cared about her. That their marriage still meant something to him.

As he walked past the boutique’s racks, with their hanging clothes, he came to a fitting room door just in time to hear it creak open— and when it opened he saw— a woman— and as soon as he’d seen her, he knew it was— Hallie

She was wearing a pair of dark denim jeans and a white blouse— a low cut blouse that completely exposed her cleavage almost to the base of its line. Her huge breasts were straining out of it, and the pink bra she’d encased them in was showing, because the opening of the blouse had dipped so low as to expose it. It had dark pink base color with a smaller pattern of light pink flowers spaced out across it.

Because her breasts were straining the blouse so much, the base of it was riding up, showing a bare stretch of skin right above her left hip, before the waist of her jeans.

Her breasts… they were so… full… so… big… pulling her bra apart almost to the tearing point and he… couldn’t… quite think…

She wore earrings shaped like orange roses. Her nails were painted pink, in a shade that incidentally matched her bra. Pinkbrown eyeshadow dusted her eyelids, and a shade just slightly darker than that was on her lips… her brown hair hung freely about her shoulders, layering over the arms of her blouse there… she looked— the words couldn’t quite be found.

Bryce stared at her. Her chest… her body… her face… He knew who he was, and who he had been to her, for her, and all he had done; and he knew who she was.

And once again, he felt himself starting to change internally. His mind was shifting all around, just because he’d seen her. His heart was changing too— letting him feel his devotion to her again; letting him feel how important she was to him.

She stood in the doorway of the fitting room. There was a mirror on the inner wall to her left, partly doubling her image, until it was blocked by the doorframe, the side of it which showed the latch were the handle would hook in. The door was just beside her, to her right, providing a direct backdrop to her right breast, as her right arm was behind the door, holding it open by the handle that would fit into the latch.

Her left hand was spanning the length of her left hip, and the crick of her wrist was showing partly in the mirror on that side of her too. Her elegant hand, with its painted pink nails, was pointing across her left hip in towards the crotch of her dark denim jeans.

She looked at him. He was almost dazed enough to miss it; the changes were still unfolding in his head, and she was watching them take place inside of him. She stood there and let them carry on— waiting patiently, before finally saying, in a tone of complete seriousness, “This will be your final chance.”

He stared intensely at her. It was an intensity he had forgotten, but it was feeling familiar to him now… He’d stared at her like this so many times before, had been changed by her so many times before… His entire self was still changing around inside him…

He was staring into her beauty again: the beauty of her breasts, the beauty of her body. He moved closer to her; felt an old, familiar, wide and devious smile start to spread across his face. He put his hands on her hips, following the suggestion made subconsciously in his mind by the placement of Hallie’s own hand, which he gently moved aside to make contact; and now as he held her by the hips, he continued to feel the change taking place inside him.

Hallie let him touch her like that for a minute— he reveled for that minute. He wanted his hands on her, never wanted to drop them from her body.

Then she gently guided his hands away, gave him a push back out of the fitting room and shut the door, cutting him off from her image. He lamented the loss— but the changes she’d set off by letting him see her were still cascading inside.

She changed outfits behind the fitting room door and then reopened it.

“I just can’t find clothes that fit right with my large chest,” Hallie stated in frustration, as she stood before him in her new outfit.

Bryce had had no complaints about the low cut white blouse she’d worn before, but if she hadn’t liked it, then he didn’t like it either.

Now she wore a tight white tank top; such a pure white it was almost blue. It conformed to her breasts, so close against her that it had pushed her breasts back up higher onto her chest, and held them in that position. Its neckline only curved down slightly in an arc, leaving her cleavage mostly hidden. Yet it was almost as explicit as the previous top, because it hugged Hallie tightly enough to make her nipples show through her bra.

And where the fabric continued down past her breasts to conform to her waist, it hugged it tightly enough there to create folds and ripples in itself, right down to where it met the light blue denim jeans she’d matched to the top. This top was tight enough for its hem to ride up higher than Hallie’s waist, and it showed a strip of her naked skin again, this time above her right hip instead of her left one, as the last one had done.

These light blue denim jeans complemented the blue-white of the shirt; they were just about the same shade of blue that was in that blue-white, with lighter runs of washed out color in their fabric that also matched the white that was within the blue-white.

She’d taken off the orange rose earrings, and had put a silver clasp bracelet on one wrist instead. It was a wide band, just slightly shorter in its length than the length of Hallie’s hand. She turned to look in the mirror beside her, putting her hand through her hair, gathering some strands back and considering the look of the both the tank top and the bracelet on the wrist which directed the hand to hold her hair back. She had her other hand hooked by a thumb through one of the belt-loops on her jeans.

“Maybe I would tie my hair back this way if I got this shirt…” she mused to herself— Bryce looked at the lines of muscle in Hallie’s arm that exerted as she held her arm up to keep her hair back.

He thought her makeup set off well against the backdrop of total white that shirt presented, too.

She dropped her hand, releasing her hair, and turned back to face him. She walked forward, and emerged from the fitting room to give him a more complete view of her outfit.

She had moved past what she’d last said to him, but he hadn’t. As she came out of the fitting room, he felt he had to address the thing that he was still stuck on. “This time it will be different,” he promised her. “I take full responsibility for what I did. I understand now that it was all my fault— my money and wealth couldn’t keep you happy. I should never have thought that they could— I should never have tried to buy you. I was able to understand that even when I was unable to remember what happened… And what happened will never happen again. I won’t let it.”

She smiled at him, but didn’t speak.

He could still feel the changes flowing through him. His mind was thinking differently again. Thinking back along more devious lines. Now, he was completely focused on Hallie.

He wanted to make it up to her— for giving him this second and final chance— but he didn’t want to overdo it like he had last time, with the colossal fuckup at the gala over the rings. He’d wait for every opportunity that she would present to him. And he would let her make all the decisions about how he should serve her from now.

Hallie reached up with her hands, and drew him to her by the face. She kissed him on the lips, and he matched the intensity of her kiss. Then she let up, and looked into his eyes.

“So what did you have going on today?” She asked him cutely. She was playing with the buttons of his dress shirt again— tracing them out with her nail, circling them like vultures to carrion.

He was looking down into her cleavage as he answered. “I have some meetings— about our acquisition. And I was supposed to meet my daughter Kim at this mall.”

Bryce looked up from her breasts to her eyes, and spoke as he kept his gaze there. “But none of that matters to me now.”

Hallie decided she wanted the second outfit she’d tried on, so Bryce bought it for her, and she wore it out of the store. She wanted to keep shopping after that, though, she said— so that was what they did. They spent the next three hours that way.

Bryce knew he was evading and forgetting his every other responsibility; as he had done for her so often since they’d met. But he didn’t care; he was neglectful again as his old self had suspected he would be… and he was loving it.

Hallie liked going into clothing stores the best, so that was mostly were they went. They entered store after store together; Hallie chose things she liked, things she thought might suit her body-type, and tried them on. There were some disappointments each time in the fitting room; things that rode up, things that cinched in, things that just didn’t fit right.

But there were things that fit as well as she’d hoped; and things that fit better. Bryce didn’t find himself bored at all— back in the day he’d used to go shopping with Selene sometimes, but he’d always gotten bored with her.

He could never be bored with Hallie. As they went on shopping, she talked to him; and in hearing from her, he felt how much he had missed her, all over again. He was hanging on every word she said, desperate for the sound of each one.

She was telling him her feelings; how she felt about each store they went into, how happy she was to be with him, how happy she was that he’d understood his mistake, how glad she was that he’d promised her a change in behavior.

She told him what she wanted, too— when she wanted to go into a store, or when she wanted to leave one. When she wanted him to buy something for her, or when she wanted him to get one of the store staff to take an outfit and put it back.

He craved to hear the things she wanted even more than the things she felt. Hallie’s wants were things he could act on; things she was telling him that he could do to please her, and as soon as he heard them, and got her permission, he knew exactly how to please her in a way that was permissible… and it made him so happy.

Whether he was spending ridiculous amounts of money on stylish clothes, or tracking down store personnel as if he was some kind of personal assistant to her— he was just so happy to do it. He was completely obsessed by her, and he was once again allowed to do the things she wanted to make her happy. And knowing he’d made her happy made him happy.

As they moved through the mall from store to store, the mall locals spotted him with Hallie. They gawked at him, circled around him, asked autographs of him.

His new disposition had taken full effect in his mind— once more, Bryce viewed these people as annoying bugs, flitting around, interrupting his focus. He’d felt that way towards the junkyard employees, too… he could remember them now, and he was happy to find he was back to being the same man he’d been at that time. Back to being the man Hallie had made him.

Sometimes, in the crowd of gawking onlookers that gathered around them, Hallie would point out a young girl or young woman for him to be nice to. Then it was like a switch flipped in his head; he would feel affectionate towards that girl, would want to make her happy, give her as many autographs as she wanted, make her feel special, give her his brightest smile; and all the others around her would still be bugs to him.

Bryce didn’t mind giving Hallie’s chosen girls their autographs, or being nice to them. He enjoyed showing Hallie the hold that she had over him; and even enjoyed the switch-flipping in his head where he felt himself going from hating a bug to feeling kindly towards a girl; because he knew it was Hallie’s hold that caused the flip. He wanted to serve her so perfectly that she would see he had learned— learned to do everything she wanted, exactly as she wanted with no attempts at freestyling or elaboration. Wanted to serve her so perfectly that she would believe his mistake would never happen again.

When the three hours were up, they left the mall together, Bryce carrying all of Hallie’s bags for her as they went through the parking lot. She was still wearing the same outfit that Bryce had bought for her in the first store he’d found her in.

Bryce got all of her bags into the trunk of the car, then helped Hallie into the back limo seat before following her in, and shutting the door behind him. “To Towner Tower,” he directed his driver, once he was in the car. Hallie had shared their next destination with him as they’d been leaving the last store for the parking lot.

Hallie gave his face a light stroke of her fingers.

“Tell your driver to get us where we’re going as quickly as possible,” she added. “Even if he has to break the laws of traffic to do it.”

Bryce told him.

Then as they rode away, guided by his driver’s slightly-more-reckless-than-usual-driving, Hallie spoke again.

“My mind is still on those rings that you tried to give me at the charity event, Bryce.” Her voice was solemn again, holding a note of warning. “I want to make sure you’re not only devoted, but willing to do exactly as I say and only that. I want to make sure you won’t try and do too much, while you’re in my hold. You don’t want me to give you your freedom again, do you?”

Bryce shook his head— hated the thought of that.

“I’m going to do some testing now, to see how your mind and body respond.”

Bryce’s phone was beeping in his pocket, announcing the arrival of new emails to his inbox, but he barely noticed. He was paying such close attention to Hallie as she talked.

“Check and see who they’re from,” Hallie directed him.

He took his phone out, to look through his inbox. There were quite a few new emails— but they were all from— “My assistant, Cindy,” Bryce explained to Hallie as he held the phone so she could see. “It’s just my secretary emailing me.”

Hallie sat herself on Bryce’s lap again; the car was still driving them on to Towner Tower. She kept him scrolling through his inbox, and every so often she’d indicate a specific email with a tap of her nail to his screen. This resulted in a spewing up of information about it from him; he held nothing back, let her know everything that he knew when she expressed her interest.

Hallie ran her fingernail up his face, tracing it with enough pressure that she was almost scraping him— he’d missed the sensation— and said, “All those emails from your assistant are annoying. You should make them stop.”

Bryce looked back to her from his phone. He felt the annoyance she’d spoken of: it was annoying that Cindy was emailing him so much. He should make all these emails stop. It was what he wanted— and now he wanted so desperately to make it happen. It would please Hallie.

But he had learned, and he’d taken his lesson seriously. The Bryce who’d been with Hallie the first time would have taken the initiative, but he knew better. He kept his eyes on her, and spoke.

“To which extremity can I go, in acting to stop these annoying emails?”

Hallie perked up at this question— she looked delighted that he’d asked it, and he rejoiced inside at having delighted her. It had been the right thing to do. He wasn’t going overboard to try and impress her anymore, and he’d showed her that now.

“I think a moderate extremity is in order,” she told him.

He was smiling a wicked smile again as he said— “Yes,” —and that first word was a hiss— “I can do that.”

He dialed the number of the General Manager at his company and asked for the IT Director. Once he’d been transferred to him, he started talking right away.

“This is Bryce Towner speaking,” he introduced himself. “I’m getting way too many emails from my assistant, Cindy. Please disable her email account for a while.”

“Sir,” The IT Director pushed back, in a challenging tone. “You’re saying you’re getting too many emails from your own assistant?”

“Yes,” Bryce snapped, irritated at having to repeat himself— and in the lingering wake of the irritation Hallie had told his mind to feel about this whole situation in general. “Disable it. Or do I need to find someone more capable for the job?”

The IT Director swallowed audibly in fear. “It’ll be done,” he assured Bryce nervously, and the call ended.

The car drove on— Hallie climbed back off of Bryce’s lap, to sit beside him on the seat. She whispered huskily in his ear, in a tone that belied her own arousal— “You’re so turned on right now. You need to masturbate.”

A breath escaped him. He felt how true it was. It was an undeniable urge; and it was causing him great strain to hold back from it. He wished he was already masturbating, right now, but he was still all bound up in his clothes with his hands nowhere near his aching cock.

Slowly, he started rocking on the seat— moving back and forth— slowly— straining against the fabric that contained him.

He reached with his right hand and undid the clasp of his belt as he kept the same movement going. It eased the urged slightly— but not nearly enough.

Belt was unbuckled now. He sighed in relief. Next, the button to his slacks… his penis was visibly growing. He watched, almost fascinated by himself as it swelled… watched. Zipper sliding down now… almost as if it were directing itself… he was barely aware that he’d pulled it down himself.

“You can’t wait,” Hallie husked. “You’re so turned on.”

It catalyzed him— Bryce’s hand went immediately to the front of his Armani boxer shorts and tore the front out of them. The ripping noise filled the car— surely even his driver must have heard it, but Bryce’s mind was dedicated to the purpose Hallie had selected for him, and he didn’t care about anything else.

His penis sprung free through the tear he’d made in the fabric, and he felt the surrounding air kiss along it satisfyingly. The only better thing would be the contact of his own hand against it.

His penis throbbed; Hallie could see it. He could see it. If someone else had been looking in, they would have been able to see it through the window. Throb— throb— god, he needed to touch and he couldn’t stand to wait a second more… His cock was growing more… growing bigger, to strain in its own skin, and flush red with blood…

Finally he felt his palm caress the sensitive skin of penis… He passed his hand along it in satisfying rubs— kept touching— now he was letting out gasps that he couldn’t hold in. The sensation drove them out of his body.

“Oh, Bryce,” Hallie murmured. “I can see the head of your penis peeking out through your hand.”

She’d enjoyed the sight, it was clear— it increased the pleasure he was feeling to know that.

“It’s still growing,” she added, this time in wonder. “The vein on the side of it, just there— it’s bulging.”

She slid her hand into his way, stopping his rub on its downward pass. He didn’t mind— it felt like heaven to have her hand encasing him. She slid her hand along the side of his penis; she was the one touching him now, rubbing him perfectly, even better than when he’d been doing it.

“Will you be getting back with Selene?” She asked, her voice low and warm.

“There is no Selene,” Bryce repeated, his voice strained with his arousal. “Only Hallie— and I crave all the direction you can give me.”

Now he felt her nail again, this time tracing out the top of his penis head slowly— the pressure of the touch just keeping it back from the brink of being a dig into him. So slowly it made Bryce’s whole body shake. “You’ll divorce Selene,” Hallie urged. “And give her nothing.”

That look of wickedness was back onto his face— she was using both hands now, and both of them were running circles around the top of his penis.

He was smiling so wickedly at the thought of what he was about to share with Hallie. The thought of it was so enjoyable.

“Selene and I made a prenuptial agreement before we got married. She’ll only take what she had with her when she entered the marriage. And she never worked while we were married— she’s gained nothing in the meantime. So I will gladly make sure she gets nothing.”

As Bryce’s driver had been told to do, he drove them recklessly through an intersection, running a red light to do it. It had not been the first of the night— but it might be the last, because when they’d gotten across the intersection and come out the other side, they could all see that there had been a police car sitting there, and an officer on duty within it who had been keeping a close watch on the intersection they’d just so illegally driven through.

The officer’s car drove along behind them; they had turned on their siren, and set their lights flashing, following their car away from the intersection.

Hallie’s hand was still on his penis, but she looked away from his face, through the car’s back window. She giggled when she saw the police car following them.

Bryce didn’t even care about the car— or what the consequences of them running the red might be. Hallie was still touching him. That was his only focus.

But the police officer was still following them— and so, as they came along a quiet stretch of road, Bryce’s driver pulled over onto its shoulder.

The vehicle behind kept driving past. Then the officer’s car stopped ahead of them, and blocked them in.

Hallie reached across Bryce’s body. With a light press of her long, graceful fingers to the button in the door, the window rolled down.

Bryce could see the police car in front, past his chauffeur and through the front windshield.

A blonde woman, who looked to be 40— and who was also in very good physical shape— was visible. She wore a navy blue police uniform, and had a pair of sunglasses shading her eyes.

She’d opened the front passenger door of her police car, and climbed out through it. Now she closed that door behind her, and turned in the direction of Bryce’s limo. She walked the stretch of road from her car back to theirs with a look of determination on her face.

This must have been something she’d done many times before— a routine ticketing of red-light-runners. Nothing out of the ordinary for her; she’d clearly been a police officer for a long time. She almost looked like she’d spent her entire career so far on the force.

She kept on walking past the front of the car, where the driver was sitting and waiting. It was obvious that she recognized the car as a limousine. She knew who had made the decision to speed. She knew who had directed the driver to drive too fast, and they were the ones that she would be talking to, and not him.

She came around to the back of the car where Hallie and Bryce were sitting— to the window that was right above Bryce’s right shoulder.

Hallie took her hand off of Bryce, and eased back into her seat— utterly unbothered by thought of a police confrontation.

Without Hallie’s hand on his cock anymore, Bryce moved his own in to replace it. Hallie wanted his penis to keep being touched; and since she’d taken her hand away, he would be the one to do it. It felt amazing to keep the touch going; his penis was so sensitive from all the stimulation.

The officer was at their window now. “Are you aware that you just ran a red light? It’s irresponsible to instruct your driver to—”

She stopped as her eyes fell on Bryce’s penis— his pants were unbuttoned around it, his boxers were torn open, and he was out. She had just seen him touch himself— she’d just put her sunglasses up into her hair— he could see in her eyes that she’d just realized he wasn’t stopping.

He only stroked himself harder. This was a private thing that he normally would only have wanted Hallie to see, a private thing he would only have wanted to share with her.

But Hallie had been the one to roll down the window so the officer could see— and Hallie had not yet told Bryce to stop touching himself, which meant she wanted him to show this to the officer.

He was hers to offer up or give away— hers, right to the soul— and every part of him was hers to offer up too. And— knowing that Hallie wanted him to be seen like this, that she wanted strange eyes to see him touching himself only made him realize that he wanted it too. Her wants were his wants; she wanted this; so did he.

“Sir.” The officer sounded disturbed. A look of total shock had come onto her face. “Be decent, and put yourself away. Be proper— put your clothes back on.”

She put her hand on the door, and leaned in closer, perhaps in an attempt to frighten compliance out of Bryce. “I’m going to cite you for—”

Hallie had just reached out and touched her hand. She was holding it under her own.

“Something wrong, officer?” Hallie asked. She shifted on the seat beside Bryce, maneuvering herself into better view.

The officer’s eyes fell on Hallie’s breasts, being held up on her chest by her tight white tank-top.

“I feel… strange…” The officer frowned. “I’ve pulled over a hundred cars for running red lights before… and written up a hundred tickets… but this… isn’t going like I planned…”

Bryce could see the officer was changing inside, just like he had— he was in awe of Hallie’s power. She was so amazing she could have this effect on anybody— and she’d chosen him.

She’d chosen him… but she was sharing her body with people other than him. Using her power on people other than him. This might have bothered him once— he thought of the rings he’d tried to give her that had brought his punishment on.

Clearly, Hallie wasn’t so exclusively minded… didn’t only want to share herself with him, or restrict herself only to him.

But Hallie was perfect; and everything that she wanted was right. She should be able to give herself away to whoever she wanted, share her power with whoever she wanted to. The way Bryce felt for her would never quite be requited. His love for her would never quite be equaled by her love for him. But if that was how it was, that was how Hallie wanted it to be, and so Bryce wanted it like that too. He only touched himself more eagerly.

“Tell me more about how you’re feeling,” Hallie said compassionately to the officer.

At this prompting, she seemed unable to keep her thoughts inside. “I pulled you over and thought this would be just like writing up any other ticket. This job is dangerous at all times— it’s impossible to know where the danger is going to strike from. I pulled you over and didn’t know what I was getting myself into…

“I’ve walked into a worser danger— one I couldn’t foresee. I had no idea you were… waiting for me like this. I had no idea this was coming. I couldn’t prepare for it.

“And now it’s happened… I’m changing… I feel it… I’ll never be the same woman I was… I don’t know what I’m going to become now… but that woman before… she’s gone, now; she’s died by the side of the road— she’s dying, you’ve killed her… I always knew I might have to die in the line of duty. I’ve been prepared for that since the first time I pinned on my badge… I had to make peace with that even to accept this job… I just… didn’t know it would be like this

“I’ve come out here today and faced up to a danger I wasn’t prepared for… I’ve come out here today and faced up to a danger I had no idea was waiting for me. I’ve come out here and met danger and I… wasn’t equal to it… strong enough to defend against it, or defeat it and I… feel myself… changing… I’m… different…”

At last she seemed to have run out of words. And though those words had belied anguish, her expression only showed riveted fascination as she looked at Hallie’s body.

“Eyes back on Bryce, now,” Hallie said to her, casually. Hallie had listened to everything she’d said, but had nothing to add to it in response. She’d just taken hold of the woman’s mind, here by the side of the road, like it was nothing. And she had other designs, other things she wanted now, and she would take those too.

Bryce recognized the look that he saw come over the officer’s face, then. Her veins were lightly popping the surface of her skin; he remembered what that had felt like in his own body. Her entire face was reddening, that red tracing up along her neck through her veins there, to reach it.

Bryce thought of what the officer had said as she’d been changed; remembered how much Hallie had changed him, and that made him harder against his own hand.

The officer was right; the woman who had pulled their car over would not be the woman who re-entered her own patrol vehicle when Hallie was done with her. She’d be Hallie’s, like Bryce was Hallie’s. Maybe Hallie would use her just this once. Or maybe Hallie would use her again and again— frequently. But she would be Hallie’s now, even if she was only Hallie’s tool to sit in a drawer in disuse.

Hallie was looking at the officer’s badge, her hand still resting on top of hers. “Officer Thompson,” she read.

Office Thompson struggled badly, as if she could barely remember how to speak. “Captain Thompson,” she corrected.

“Touch yourself for the nice captain, Bryce.” Hallie’s voice was cheerful.

Bryce was touching himself and couldn’t stop. It just felt too good— too incredibly, incredibly good. He was Hallie’s thing to offer up, Hallie’s thing to give away. And she would never belong to him in the way he’d wanted when he’d tried to give her the rings— because she had all the power and he was just her thing to use or discard. They would never be as exclusive as he wanted, he would never have any say on how he was to serve and obey her. Only her ideas would determine that. And he wouldn’t even have the guarantee of being Hallie’s only possession.

He might have to share her ownership with others; like this Officer Thompson in front of him… yet he felt nothing about any of this except joy, and deep, deep arousal that seemed to surpass any other feeling of pleasure he’d ever had. It felt too wonderful, too amazing… he loved being owned right to the soul by Hallie in this way.

Even if she put him on display for others, even if she gave private, intimate secrets of his body away to other eyes, even if she split her focus from him to other people… he was Hallie’s and that meant doing whatever she wanted— and now he wanted it so much

He wanted to share Hallie’s ownership; he wanted to be on the display she’d set him in. All this arousal he felt was to her credit, and to the credit of her power. And even if the sight of him was deepening Hallie’s control over Officer Thompson, he wanted to be used for that.

His cock was only swelling up more, getting redder than Officer Thompson’s face; but Officer Thompson’s coloring was keeping pace with him. She was reddening into that wild wicked look he knew he’d worn so many times. More veins popped her skin as she leaned in through the car window, and they popped it more prominently. She was watching Bryce touch himself, watching the way his huge penis burst forth from the tear in his boxers, and watching the way his hand passed over and over it again and again, only making it swell more, and get tighter under its skin.

His hand was a perfect vice down around it, dragging along it, and Bryce couldn’t believe how good it felt. It only felt so good because of Hallie— it had never felt like this any other time that he’d ever masturbated.

Now he was thrusting into his own grip. Pulling in and out of its tightness, thrilling at the way it felt. He was letting grunts come out of him now, fully making this a show for Officer Thompson to watch; touching; touching; the car seemed to fade away all around him, and he was alone in a spotlight for Officer Thompson’s view; and he knew Hallie was standing somewhere in the wings, watching too, maybe smiling— he knew he was doing just as she wanted, serving just as she wanted, making her perfectly happy, just as she wanted; he knew and it only made the pleasure burn brighter; no sex he’d ever had had been like this and he didn’t want it to ever stop.

It wouldn’t have to stop, not until Hallie stopped it. He wouldn’t be able to achieve any kind of culmination unless Hallie gave him the word; so for now he could just bask in these sensations, and watch his movements reflect back to him in Officer’s Thompson’s wilding eyes…

In her changes, she had gone beyond the ability to speak of them, or otherwise report on them; she had only been able to speak what was inside when Hallie had prompted her, and Hallie would not prompt her again…

Bryce thought again of his position; reduced to Hallie’s wind-up toy, fucking himself at her say-so for the sake of trapping another person. He was a wind-up toy and he loved it; if he’d had been told this was what he would come to, weeks or months before, he would never have believed it. Even if he had been told earlier that day, before finding Hallie at the mall and remembering his true self— the one that Hallie had made— even then, he never would have believed it.

But he had become this wild thing of hers to let loose; even if he was loosed to hunt others down and drag their carcasses back for her as trophies. He was wild to anything and everything else but her. He was tame to her; and she was the only one who could direct him, domesticate him, and he needed that taming from her, he needed to hear anything she wanted to tell him, needed to do anything she directed him into doing, even if it was making a kill for her and dragging the body back… he could do it with no regret at all…

Now as he saw more veins pop Officer Thompson’s skin, he felt gratified by each one that presented itself; gratified even more when he remembered what Officer Thompson had said, when Hallie had forced her to confess and made her say.

It only made this better… he was changing her with every touch like he himself been changed, and she’d known this change as a death of her old self. Now her old self was dead and killed, Bryce’s kill of the day that he’d dragged back to Hallie. He was only increasing the damages to Officer Thompson as he went on… he was serving Hallie perfectly, in exactly the way she’d told him. He would never make a mistake like the rings again. He’d already promised that, but he understood it on a different level now. He would never try to serve on his own or think for himself again… He needed Hallie to think his thoughts for him first, and then give them to him.

Each of his understandings were underlined by the palming of his cock. The feel of his penis in his hand illuminated all these truths in the brightest clarity. They were perfectly lit for him to see— just like that spotlight of attention lit him for Officer Thompson’s view.

He understood that Hallie was making her understand things through the movements of his body.

He was doing this for Hallie; the privacies of his body were on offer to whoever she wanted to give them to— he, the billionaire, he the builder of Towner Industries, he, the builder of Towner Tower… he was the one for sale, the one on the showing floor, and she was giving all these self-pleasures he performed away to this stranger, giving away things she had never even taken or used herself… She was doing that and he loved her for it. She was doing that and he loved it. It was perfect— it was her… it was the way he wanted things to be…

It didn’t seem that Officer Thompson could take anymore. She was straining against her clothes; she looked almost as wild as Bryce had looked on the security footage he could still remember watching with Selene. Selene, who would soon be divorced of him. He could remember watching it with Selene because Hallie hadn’t told him to forget about that yet… he would remember until she didn’t want him to.

Hallie was looking over Officer Thompson’s reddened form; there was lust in her gaze that Bryce could see; she was considering her as a sexual object. “What were you saying, Captain?”

A little more humanity came back into Officer Thompson’s eyes; language had returned to her mind, again at Hallie’s prompting.

“Oh…” She refocused. “He’s fine,” she dismissed, giving Bryce a pass on his continued self-pleasuring.

Officer Thompson looked back to Hallie with greater interest; Hallie was still looking at her hungrily, with that look of sexual hunger. “How are you, on this fine day? I’m sorry I pulled you over.”

She meant she was sorry for inconveniencing them— but in the moment of transformation, she might have been sorry she’d pulled them over because of what it had done to her.

The pleasure was causing Bryce discomfort now— so much of it had gathered inside him.

Hallie removed her hand from the Captain’s on the door. She touched the back of Bryce’s hand lightly. “Sweetie. Please cum for the Captain.”

Bryce stroked harder; he hadn’t been allowed to cum until now. His orgasms belonged to Hallie as much as anything else about him did, and they were hers to dispense. He hadn’t even been resentful or grumpy about that as he’d twisted in the interminable pleasurable. It was just the way things were.

“Yes,” Bryce said. “I’ll do so gladly for you.”

Officer Thompson was still standing outside of the car; her head was just in past the window, her eyes viewing Bryce.

Bryce’s hand was moving faster— he was gathering momentum— then sound ripped free of his body as he ejaculated loudly in his own backseat.

Officer Thompson seemed to return a little more to normal once Bryce’s cock was deflating. But Bryce could still see the traces of change in her. She’d undergone a permanent shift.

She was Hallie’s now.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” She asked Hallie, her voice showing genuine concern.

Hallie smiled beautifully. “We were on our way downtown to Towner Tower, but all these traffic lights are upsetting me.”

Hallie affected a look of deep sadness— the Captain was clearly moved; the sadness Hallie had affected was clearly a genuine feeling in her.

“I won’t let those traffic lights do that to you,” Officer Thompson said, defiantly. “Follow me. I’ll give you a police escort.”

She really had been changed— it couldn’t be legal, couldn’t be good police procedure to give random escorts to people who’d been caught breaking traffic laws.

But now the Captain was the same as Bryce. He would have tanked his company if Hallie had ever asked him to do it without a single second thought. He knew Hallie never would ask him to do that— but he would have done it if she had. And he had tanked his marriage for her, destroyed what had been between him and Selene and thrown it away without so much as a backwards glance.

Now it was the same for Officer Thompson; she would violate police procedure, break the law herself without a single second thought either, just to make sure Hallie had what she wanted. Just to make sure Hallie was happy.

In Bryce’s mind this was exactly as it should have been. It was what Hallie deserved. Maybe Officer Thompson only did belong to Hallie so that Hallie could throw her away— but she did belong to her; and so the same rules applied to Officer Thompson as applied to Bryce.

She would jeopardize her job as Bryce had jeopardized his marriage and she would be happy to do it.

“A police escort would be lovely,” Hallie said. “Thank you so much, Captain.”

The Captain flushed at this gratitude. “Anything for you.”

She left their window and walked back up the stretch of the road to her car. Bryce wondered once more who she had been before she’d stopped her car tonight. He wondered who she would be now, what else Hallie might want to use her for. He wondered about the life she fit inside of, what it would be like when she went back to it now as a different woman. If Hallie told her to forget she was a different woman, Bryce wondered if anyone would even be able to tell the difference.

Bryce wondered a lot of things but none of them needed to be said out loud, and all of them made him glory further in Hallie’s control.

Officer Thompson had been different when she’d stopped the car and walked to the limousine, into an unknown future… but she was changed now, and it was too late for her to reverse that.

Bryce put himself away. His penis was still soft— he put it back behind his torn boxers, back inside his pants. Hallie was sitting up on his lap again.

Following Officer Thompson’s car was an easy ride. They ran every red light, blew past and through every single intersection. They were going a full 65 miles per hour as they drove the streets of the city.

The soundtrack to their journey was the wailing of Officer Thompson’s siren, and its visual accompaniment was the sight of her lights as they flashed red and blue as they revolved on the hood of her car.

No one else knew she shouldn’t have been giving them this escort. No one else knew she was doing wrong.

And when Officer Thompson reported back to her precinct, no one there would know— maybe not even her— that she wasn’t a free woman anymore. No one there would know that Hallie owned a woman on their force, that they’d been infiltrated.

Officer Thompson wouldn’t even know if Hallie didn’t want her to. She’d work her shifts obliviously, living her life, waiting to be activated by some other desire of Hallie’s, if any other ever came.

They rode all the way to Towner Tower. When they pulled up outside, Officer Thompson pulled over to the side of the road and got back out of her car.

She walked back up to the side of their limo, and Hallie rolled down Bryce’s window again.

“Anything else I can do for you?” The Captain asked.

Hallie beckoned her with a gesture.

Officer Thompson leaned in closer.

Hallie touched the badge pinned to the front of her left breast pocked. “I’ve always wanted one of these. Can I have yours?”

The Captain looked down, so she could see what she was doing; then seized her badge in hand, and ripped it from her shirt with violence. Her shirt’s material tore away with it, and a plain black bra was visible in the gap it had left. She didn’t even seem to care that it was showing.

She placed her badge in Hallie’s hand.

“Now, go about your day.” Her fingers curled around the badge before pulling it back into the car. She was whispering just for the Captain to hear. “One hour from now, you won’t remember any of this. But if I ever call, and you hear my name, you’ll remember everything.”

Officer Thompson nodded once. Then she went back, got in her car, and drove away, getting on with her day as she’d been told to do.

Hallie turned to face Bryce again, and smiled. “This is only my second time at Towner Tower,” she said. “The last time I was here I didn’t get to enjoy it much; I met you, then I went to my appointment. This second time is going to be different. It will be so much better.”

Bryce knew that she was right.

* * *