The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Abracadabra

by Lancebreaker

Chapter 1

“Young, dumb, and full of cum,” is how I believe the expression goes, or something to that effect at least. An expression they use for grunts like me.

My first wish, prompted by my darker side, was to unleash myself from any moral dilemmas by stripping my mind down to ignorant bliss on the moral scale, effectively killing my lighter side. An awesome preemptive strike if I’ve ever seen one.

“What was wish two,” you ask? A phallus that would make Freud proud, one whose size exceeded even that of my youthful exuberance, and enough of the white and sticky to impregnate a full city block of cock sloppin’, cum crazy bitches.

“And the final wish,” you inquire. My third wish was for pheromones potent enough to launch a one man full scale inquisition against every lesbian on earth.

“Abracadabra,” I was a changed man.

Who would have thought genies were so into cock, or, as was far more likely the case, in tune with human pheromones? The instant she granted the third with, releasing her from her contractual obligations, she was all over me. And the things she could do! As I soon found out, her libido was stronger than the pull of the lamp. A lamp wrought by some ancient desert power, seeking now to pull her back into brazen captivity.

With her newfound, hard-fought liberty, she took it upon herself to make a few more changes to my physique. I soon learned what her ideal man-slave looked like, tall, dark, and naked.

The crackling of magic was still coursing through my body, when she descended down and deep throated enough of my cock to choke a horse. She then sprouted four more shackled arms, Kali style, and started jacking my dick with an evangelist’s enthusiasm and a Babylonian harlot’s expertise. All the while her harem slave girl attire was swirling down in wisps of golden smoke off her forming body.

Her exalted nude form came into full view kneeling before me and I could no longer hold back the thundering in my groin. I came, time and time again, fountaining gobs of sticky cream until my balls ached. She drenched her body with my hose, running all six of her hands across her body, rubbing all my man juice into her bronzed skin like so much coconut oil. I was surprised when my manhood remained hard as a fucking rock.

“Oh God!” it occurred to me, “the sexual frustration that must have built up over countless centuries.” It was then that I began to have an inkling of how exhausting what was to follow would be.

She just smiled, seeming to sense my thoughts, and pushed my penis, which was now firmly in her grasp, down to her moistening flower. The aroma in my small apartment grew heady to say the least...

Three days later, half starved and fully parched, I stood up off the sultanic mattress for the first time. I hobbled over towards my mini-fridge in a quest for a burrito, nearly slipping in the thick layer of sexual discharge that now covered most of the apartment floor. Women who had caught my scent lay draped naked around the room, their clothing strewn about, all exhausted by my newfound stamina. Stamina granted by Jasfa, who most had recently taken the form of a mass of black, shiny, phallic tentacles to stop the onslaught of horny women seeking to kneel at the alter of my penis. Her tangled form was now seeping slowly back into the ancient bronze lamp, too exhausted to continue her struggle for freedom.

Just a few steps into my quest I did a double take in the mirror that hung from my bathroom door. “Speaking of hung,” I thought to myself, taking a step back, seeing fully my new form for the first time. My elongated shlong now ignored any natural principals of human proportion both in length and girth. Flaccid, it reached almost down to my knee. In addition, my formerly freckled skin was now a heavy Mediterranean bronze. I was now also covered in thick, dark locks of curly hair, both above and below the waist, including a healthy amount of pectoral coverage, and a heavy helping on the north-south line, though surprisingly little on my back side.

“And the back side...” I could be gay for this physique. Chiseled, trim musculature from calf to deltoid, arms like pythons, and industrial washboard abs. If the eastern god in the mirror didn’t move as I moved I wouldn’t have thought it was me.

“The burrito,” I reminded myself aloud, interrupting thoughts that I didn’t particularly care for or completely understand. And back on track I once again headed for the fridge, a newfound, confidant swagger in my gait.

As I neared the fridge a blonde lunged at me, sliding down my oiled leg. I turned in surprise only to have her crawl up and engulf my flaccid cock, her upturned eyes begging for me to violate her. I found this agreeable since the refrigerator was now within reach and I could enjoy my burrito while this bombshell cumslut licked and sucked me clean.

As I ate my burrito it dawned on me who she was. I had run into her every so often when I’d gotten my mail, often waiting half a second for her to get hers so that I could follow her up the stairs. If I remembered correctly, she taught at a boarding school down on 12th street.

About the time I was licking the last of the guacamole off my fingers, I rewarded the cumslut’s efforts with a groan. She swallowed my juice as fast as I gave it to her, until finally my testicular fortitude won out and she gagged, white jism cascading out of her mouth, down her ample breasts, and dripping to the floor. Others began to wake, a hungry, feral look in their eyes. With some concern for my own safety, it occurred to me how I might procure some free food. I picked up my cell phone and hit four on my speed dial.

“Yeah, do you have any female delivery persons?” I mused at how my new voice sounded as I awaited the response. “Is she good looking?...”

I hit the buzzer to let the pizza girl upstairs. I had anticipated the inevitable need for this act and had stationed myself on a chair near the door and buzzer, where as many as twenty women at a time tried to swarm me. Boobies everywhere! I groped to my hearts content until there was a knock at the front door.

“One second,” I called aloud. “Everyone to the bed or no treats,” I said, this time my voice barely audible over the moans. Two dozen naked women clambered onto the sultan’s mattress. Suddenly sidetracked, the thought occurred to me that there may actually be more breasts on the bed now, than pillows. Though on to more important matters.

I walked up to open the door, not a stitch of clothing on. As it opened I lost a good six inches as the cool breeze flooded past my wet, naked body, knocking me back half a step.

“One large hawaiia...” The pizza girl, Suzy by her nametag, visibly swooned in the back draft. My cock ‘twitched’ and began to swing back and forth like a pendulum, saying something about her girlish looks. A brunette.

“Hawaiian, yes,” I finished. “Just come set it on the counter over there.”

She almost tripped over her own two feet as she walked by me, her gaze never leaving my stunning figure. After having some trouble searching for the counter without averting her gaze, she found it and set down the pizza.

“Stop,” I said shortly, obviously surprising her. She froze. “Don’t take your hands off the counter.” She complied, though I could see the slight confusion in her face. “And bend over,” I said, taking on a commandeering tone, bombarding her with commands before she could think to refuse the last.

As she folded forward I walked over to her, tossing the door closed behind me. “Stay still,” I said, pushing down on her back until it was flat with the counter.

“Listen to my very carefully Suzy,” I whispered. As I spoke I worked her delivery girl’s shirt free from her black slacks. “You’re going to get everything you want here,” I told her, “but you’re going to have to hold very still.” I pulled her shirt forward, exposing her bra. “Pink. I like it.” I undid the clasp, letting a decent pair of pert breasts fall free. Riding both the bra and shirt all the way forward over her head, knocking her green visor off, and all the way up to her hands, which remained in place on the counter. I then picked up the pizza, opened it, and took a second to take in the aroma. It had been a few days since I’d smelled anything other than sex. I then slid the pizza, in its entirety, off of the box and onto her back, tossing the cardboard aside.

The delivery had been fast, the pizza hot, and the nubile young girl unready to be scalded by pizza sauce. Her back bowed in pain as she winced. “I said,” I said, raising my voice as I brought back my right arm. The open palm came down with a good deal of force against her ample cheek. The cracking sound was audible. “Don’t move.” She bit her lip and closed her eyes tight, her welling tears dripping to the ground.

“Now step out of your shoes,” I instructed, my voice now calm. She quickly complied, stepping on each heel to loosen the shoes, causing her ass to grind against my rising hard on. Next were the slacks. I drew close and reached my arms around her trim waist, unbuttoned, then unzipped the pants. I hooked my thumbs in on either side of her hips and with a little work the black slacks came down, revealing a thong to match the brassiere, as well as a nice red handprint across her right cheek.

“So you expect to be fucking your customers then.” It was a statement not a question. She understood that she was not to answer, as moving lips may earn her a matching handprint on the left side. In final preparation I ordered her to step free of one pant leg and take a wider stance.

With her prepared I could now proceed to eat. In one hand I took a slice of pizza, with the other I brought my now enlarged penis to bear between her legs. Her thighs trembled as I began to saw my cock’s full length across her engorged labia. I continued this motion until I’d finished the first half of the pizza, positioning the rest of the pizza within reach I moved back for my grand entrance. Again, I fed myself with one hand while I tried to work in the tip.

By the time I’d completed the next piece of pizza I’d worked in the head. I slid forward slowly, her mouth dropping open in silence as the beast entered. I managed a whole foot before I began my backstroke, meanwhile grabbing for the second to last slice. The second thrust came easier. By the time I had sixteen inches stretching out her womb I felt as full as she must have. I pulled out slowly, backing off until I was all the way out. I then flipped the last slice of pizza over and did a quick swipe to test the lubricative properties of pizza sauce.

I pushed forward quickly. She moaned. Pleasure? Pain? I don’t know, but it felt so fucking tight! I took the empty pizza slice in my hand, wrapped it around my cock and jacked off what I couldn’t fit of the length of my cock, quickly emptying countless loads of cum into her aching receptacle.

“Clean up,” I told her, pulling out and giving her a good shove that sent her sprawling onto the crowded bed. She didn’t stand a chance. Even from the shower I could hear the moans that their probing elicited. While warm soapy water cleansed my pungent form I began to wonder what kind of time it took for a genie to recuperate.