The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Absolutely Priceless

(mc mf fd cb)

Jason narrowed his eyes at the security feed, watching the day’s only scheduled appointment step into the building. Blonde, curvaceous, gorgeous... And flanked by two hulking mechanical bodyguards. Jennifer Albright. Social media influencer, fashion icon, pin-up model, and, lately, the world’s collective obsession.

Metahumans had been coming out pretty frequently as of late, but she’d been the first celebrity to step forward. It had actually been something of a scandal when Jennifer revealed she had a metahuman power, but the stunning socialite had taken the blowback in stride. In fact, she’d wholeheartedly embraced her newfound metahuman status. In the interviews that followed the revelation, Jennifer had spoken at length on a variety of subjects. There’d been relief at finally being able to admit it, zealous support for meta rights, anxiety regarding anti-meta elements...

The one thing she hadn’t revealed, of course, was her power itself.

Naturally that had lead to some speculation amongst Jason and his fellow crimefighters at the Harmony Initiative. While there were no concrete guesses thus far, the consensus was that it couldn’t be anything that made her a physical threat. After all, Jennifer had announced a brand collaboration between her own “Priceless” label and... McDonnell Robotics. In some of the interviews she’d had in the announcement’s wake, Jennifer expressed worries that she might be targeted by those who weren’t as accepting of metahumans.

She’d had bodyguards before, but now she needed more immediate protection. As she strode into the Harmony Initiative’s branch office, all dressed up in a full-body fur coat and sunglasses, it wasn’t hard to see what the collaboration’s benefits were. Each of the robots by her side were bleeding edge, the most effective and the most expensive models available, each of them programmed specifically to ensure Jennifer was safe and secure at all times.

Jason furrowed his brow. He only had a little bit of time before he had to report downstairs for the registration process, and even if there wasn’t much to necessarily do before then... There was something suspicious about all this. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but he couldn’t shake the feeling, either. He rose from his seat in the monitor room and began the walk down to the registration area, questions buzzing in his skull.

If he’d taken just a moment longer before heading down, he might’ve seen an error pop up on the computer screen. Normally the wireless connection here was one-hundred-per-cent stable. Right now, however, it seemed a bit spotty...before it cut out entirely.

Why had Jennifer signed up to register via the Harmony Initiative? True, they were the most “established” metahuman organization, but their crimefighting operations were undoubtedly more immediately dangerous than, say, the humanitarian work that Largesse Global did. And there was no way that the Initiative was as technologically advanced as Innovations United. If Jennifer wanted to distance herself from “cape” metahumans, she was doing a miserable job of it, and if she wanted to work with the digital elite, she was making an even worse choice!

Sure, she wasn’t explicitly signing up with the Initiative, but even just choosing to register with them specifically would create a few messy mental associations when people found out. For someone as image-obsessed as Jennifer, that couldn’t be something she was interested in. Maybe that was why she’d come to one of the smaller offices? Jason was the only one there today, even. Less witnesses meant less chances of someone tattle-tailing to the tabloids, maybe?

Still, he couldn’t just spend the entire day idling outside the door to the registration area and thinking about the questions he never ended up asking. He took a deep breath, focused himself, and stepped into the room with a smile.

“Hello!” He raised a hand in polite greeting, glancing down at the folder he’d brought with him. He took a seat and brought out the documents they’d be filling out. “Welcome to the offices of the Harmony Initiative. My name is Jason Redborough, but you might know me as, ah. Rondo.”

Jason had kind of been operating on autopilot, taking his seat at the table set up and bringing out some paperwork. He hadn’t really taken the time to look up until he’d finished the initial preparations, but as soon as he had, well...

Jennifer was gorgeous. Seeing her in person was very different from seeing her on a security monitor. Sure, she’d looked good enough there, too, but in person, the details were much clearer to see. Smooth, fair skin, stylish blonde hair in a bob. Full, pouty lips curling up into a pearl-white smile. And behind her sunglasses, there seemed to be a hint of fascinating purple-

Focus! Jason shook his head and looked back down at the forms he’d brought out, laughing. “Sorry about that, ah. Just a little starstruck, I suppose. I don’t think we’ve ever had a celebrity here before!” He tried to look busy, as if he were looking for one sheet specifically. “Just have to find the, uh. Registration form...”

“Take all the time you need! That’s what I’m here for, y’know?” Jennifer smiled, resting an elbow on the table and leaning forward. Her body was more or less covered by the fur coat she had on, but that didn’t completely hide her figure. And even if it did, it wasn’t as if Jason hadn’t seen pictures of Jennifer online before. She was a model, after all, and fashion brands the world over loved to have her dress up and show off their clothes. Short shorts, crop tops, bikinis-

He shook his head again! Focus! Focus on something other than Jennifer! “Sorry,” Jason blurted out again, finding his cheeks growing hot. Now he was actually trying to find a sheet of paper, and-

“Hey.” Jennifer reached out and gently laid one of her hands on his. “There’s nothing to get stressed over. Just take it slow and relax.” She canted her head to the side and fixed him with a dazzling smile. Jason’s heart fluttered, and any hopes he had of getting over whatever was happening vanished.

Still, he managed to calm down at least. Or he managed to calm down about the imagined search he was conducting. Laughing and shaking his head, Jason finally managed to take a fucking chill pill and act like a normal person. “Hoo. Yeah, sorry about that!” He blinked. “Just one of those days, I guess.”

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” Jennifer giggled, leaning back in her seat. “The perils of fame, I guess. Anyway, let me know whenever you’re ready for me to give you the details!”

“Details?”

She nodded. “About my power and stuff. Got it all ready for you as soon as you want to start. Oh—” She looked up around the room, eyes seeming to narrow behind her sunglasses. “If there are any cameras in here, could you make sure they’re off? Might interfere with my power.”

“Power—” Jason looked up to the ceiling-mounted camera recording all of this. “Oh, no, you probably don’t know how this goes, but—” He pointed to the camera...and a smaller device beside it. “We’re just going to go over some of your basic information. Your metahuman ability is going to be analyzed by that device and—”

“Oh, could you turn that off, then?” She smiled and tilted her head to the side. “I’d prefer it recorded by hand.”

“By—”

“I’m a technopath, you see.” Jennifer rested a hand on her chest. “I have powers over electronics and stuff. It’s why I signed up with McDonnell and stuff. I don’t want any unauthorized recordings of me getting out there, so...” She glanced up at the camera and tilted her head to the side. She thought for a moment...before grinning at Jason again. “I guess it’s fine for now. Just make sure to delete the video and the results as soon as you can, alright?”

“Delete—” Jason repeated, trying to parse what she’d just said. It was harder than it had any right to be, especially when she focused that beautiful smile on him. But the things she was asking were... “I’m sorry, but this is all pretty tightly-controlled. I can’t just—“

“You can say that the readings were interrupted!” Jennifer offered, taking off her sunglasses and setting them aside. “Y’know, because of my powers? That makes sense, doesn’t it?” Her eyes sparkled magenta, and Jason found himself staring. “And plus, I’m a celebrity. It’s kind of rude to take pictures and videos of me without my consent, isn’t it?”

Jason found himself beginning to nod before he forcibly stilled himself. She was doing something. Clearly. He had to stick to procedure and just-

“You know, I wanted to come here to meet superheroes like you,” Jennifer said, resting her elbows on the table and lacing her fingers together. She kept her eyes locked on Jason’s, now half-lidded sensuously. “So brave and strong. I’ve always admired superheroes like you. Can I call you Rondo?“

Jason blinked rapidfire, dazed by how suddenly she’d taken control of the conversation. Talking over him, smooth and charismatic- But there was nothing charismatic about the way she was acting! She was being rude, she was being suspicious- She was complimenting him. And she was hot.

She was so hot.

Jason just barely managed to pull his gaze away from hers, shaking his head and standing from his seat. “Hold on- Stop!” He shouted, bringing a hand to his temple. “I don’t know what you’re doing, but—“

“Rondo, are you a fan of mine?“

“Please—”

“You must be.” Jennifer rose from her seat as well, smirking as she looked him up and down. “You must have seen one or two pictures of me online. I mean, I’m kind of everywhere, right? And right now, I’m right in front of you.” Her fingers went to the belt of her coat, teasingly untying it. “Rondo, I really want to show you something special, but I can’t do it if there’s anyone else watching.” Her voice dipped to a smooth, seductive purr, and soon the belt was undone. She held her coat closed, but Jennifer had begun to sway her hips from side to side like a pendulum. Rondo- Jason had to keep his eyes on her. She was dangerous. But he couldn’t look her in the eyes; they had some kind of power. So instead he stared at her hips as they rocked left to right, right to left.

“Rondo, can you turn off the cameras in here? Just for a little bit.” Jennifer winked and pursed her lips to blow a kiss. “For me? Pretty please? I need them off if I’m going to play a little game with you. See...” She kept swaying her hips back and forth, slow and steady.

Then she blinked. And paused. And smiled wider. “Actually. Wait a minute, what am I saying?” She grabbed the flaps of her coat. “I’ll just make you do it after.”

“Wait, stop—!”

But it was too late. Jennifer pulled off her coat to reveal...the most gorgeous body Jason had ever seen in his life. The vague insinuations of her figure were now fully expressed, each voluptuous curve showcased in expensive lace lingerie. Wide, fertile hips swaying from side to side, full, plush breasts cupped and showcased in bridal white. Garters and stockings, skin and tantalizing curves- Jennifer let her coat fall to the ground, giggling as she sashayed forward. Her heels clicked and her hips rocked from side to side with each step she took, and Jason couldn’t possibly look away.

“I don’t know why I didn’t just do this earlier,” she murmured, reaching out to cup Jason’s cheek and guide his attention up and down her body. “That’s right, just drink it in, baby. Here I am. Priceless.” She leveled his head and pressed a soft, slow kiss to his lips. Pulling away, she giggled and winked at him. “In the flesh.”

With a gentle shove, she pushed Jason back into his seat before hopping up to sit on the table in front of him. Jennifer’s eyes shone purple as she looked him over, and her grin turned to a crooked smirk. “Mm. Must not have been too much of a fan before today, huh? Don’t worry, we can fix that real easy.”

“See, the best part about this kind of power is that it’s... Natural.” Jennifer shrugged and shook her head, grinning smugly. “Why wouldn’t you be obsessed with me? It’s so-o-o common to have a celebrity crush. And starting now? I’m your celebrity crush, Rondo.” She pushed her chest out for Jason to look at, and he couldn’t help but take the chance to leer at Jennifer’s body. Big, soft, wobbling from side to side as she shimmied her shoulders...

Then she snapped her fingers, and Jason snapped to attention. “Rondo.” Jennifer pointed to her face, grinning. “Eyes up here, baby. After all, I’m not just a set of killer curves!” She winked and brought a hand up to her mouth to blow a kiss. Jason swooned at the sight, leaning forward in his seat and beginning to smile, spellbound, at this seductive siren. “I’m a pretty face, too! Want a kiss, Rondo?“

He nodded, eyes going wide. A kiss? From her?! Talk about a dream come true!

“Baby, I’m ready to give you that and more.” She leaned in, and Jason leaned up to meet her, spellbound by her presence. Her lips parted, her eyes lidded sensuously, and... “But.” She tapped him on the nose, straightening up once more. “There are a few things we have to do and a few things you have to promise me first, Rondo.“

“Anything, Jennifer!” Jason answered breathlessly, still leaning in. God, the scent of her perfume alone was enough to leave him an infatuated mess...!

But she winked and wagged a finger. “Ah-ah-ah! Right now I’m not Jennifer.” She crossed her legs and perched her hands playfully on her knee in a provocative pin-up pose. “I’m Priceless, supervillain seductress par excellence. And you, Rondo!” She pointed a finger at him. “Are my first victim.“

“As far as I’m concerned,” she continued, hopping off the table and giving her hips a wiggle. “That makes you a VIP! Most boys have to pay a whole lot of money to get the kind of treatment you’re getting, but a fan like you deserves it all for free!” Priceless turned on her heel and cocked her hip to the side before grinning at him over her shoulder. “Your phone isn’t working right now — one of my robots has a military-grade signal jammer ensuring that — but rest assured, you’ll have full viewing access to all my social media accounts. Candid camera shots, photo shoots, pin-ups... Everything a fan needs to get his fix.”

She whipped about to face him, pointing at Rondo once more. “And make no mistake, I’m your latest addiction, Rondo. A sexy, spellbinding obsession! You’re not going to let it interfere with your work, but the second you get home? You’re going to spend hours drooling over all the pictures and videos I send you. You’ll memorize the interviews I give, the songs I sing, and every slogan I have for my brand.“

“Hours of entertainment,” she purred, leaning down to splay a hand out on his chest, “and all I ask is your absolute, obsessed obedience. That’s not too much to give, is it?” Rondo shook his head, and Priceless giggled. She leaned in to press a peck to his cheek, and he swooned with a moan, head lolling back. “Good boy,” she purred, her hand trailing over his body as she strutted circles around him. “Rondo.“

“Do you know what burlesque is?“

Rondo moaned again, only just now realizing that he’d started to rub himself through his clothes. He pulled his hand away, but-

“No, no!” Priceless leaned in from behind and grabbed his wrist, planting his palm right back on the tent in his pants. “Go ahead! In fact...” She brought her hand away to hold him by the shoulders, pressing her chest up against him from behind, plush, warm, and pillowing against his back as she purred in his ear. “I insist. After all, you’re gonna be doing a lot of this real soon, aren’t you? Cum early, cum often.”

“Anyway, like I was saying!” Priceless hummed, massaging his shoulders. ”Burlesque. I think there’s something really hot about that kind of performance, you know? Striptease, only it’s all tease. All look.” She blew gently on Jason’s ear. One hand snaked around him to splay on the front of his chest. “No touch.” Her voice dipped to a throaty hum, vibrating through his body as she whispered in his ear. “Of course, I might make an exception for my biggest fans. Keep pumping, Rondo.“

She slid away from him, resuming her slow, seductive circuit around him. Her heels clicked with each step, and Jason full-on moaned when Priceless circled back in front of him. Arms crossed under her bust, she just smiled down at him with a wink. She giggled as his hand started to rub faster and faster, his cock throbbing in his pants. A little stain had already formed at the tip of the little tent his prick had caused, and with a shimmy of her hips, Priceless ensured that dark spot only grew.

“Rondo, you wanna make me happy, don’t you?” She fluttered her eyelashes at him, head tilted to the side cutely. God, of course he did! Jennifer- Priceless was gorgeous! “And the things I’m asking you to do are so teeny-tiny compared to all the stuff you’re getting from me! Totally no big deal. In fact...” She leaned in, slow, sweet, even her posture deliciously seductive as she gently took his wrist and moved it away from his tented trousers.

“Allow me.”

Bent at the waist, Priceless effortless affected the pin-up appeal of a gravure model as she wove her spell over Jason’s mesmerized mind. Soon she’d primly guided Jason’s hands to the arms of his chair, working to undo the button and unzip his pants with tantalizing languor. He would’ve begged her to hurry up, but Jason was too busy sinking into the delicious depths of the creamy, bottomless cleavage wobbling and bouncing right before his eyes. Even the desperate lust she stoked in him paled in the face of his swooning infatuation: Priceless was so. Hot.

“Losing to a supervillain like me is a lot of fun, isn’t it, Rondo?” Priceless drawled dreamily as she fished his throbbing prick out of his pants and gave it a quick pump with her hand. Her skin was so soft, silky-smooth, and even just one stroke from her perfect hand left Jason gasping, nodding, eagerly agreeing! “Good, good, I’m glad you think so! And I think it’s so fun to tempt big, strong superheroes like you into suc-cum-bing to me.“

She pumped his prick again, twisting her hand around his shaft as she tugged his throbbing cock up and down. “So here’s what you’re going to do to make sure we can do this again and again. Because I really want to do this again with you.” Her slow, luxurious strokes were more than enough to keep his prick twitching and drooling pearls of pre from the tip as Priceless sensually explained her plan to him.

“You’re going to help me tell a little white lie,” she purred, picking up the pace of her silk-smooth pumpjob, working Jason’s prick with effortless grace. “Nothing big! Nothing important. You’re going to record that I’m a technopath, like I said. You’re going to delete the footage of this little meet and greet as soon as we’re done here, along with any electronic record of what kind of sexy supervillain power I have. Then you’re going to tell everyone that my powers interfered with the registration process, so there’s no digital confirmation of it. Just a paper one.”

“And as soon as you do that?” Priceless giggled, her tempo only getting faster. She squeezed and stroked and twisted around his shaft, hand-milking his prick with irresistible finesse. “You’re going to get the VIP treatment, just like I said. I’m going to flood your mailbox with pictures and videos of me. Calendars, pin-up posters, samples of my perfume, bras and stockings... Everything you need to jerk yourself deeper and deeper for me every night.”

“And I’ll prolly ask you to do more stuff as time goes on, but it’s never gonna be anything big or anything dangerous. And you’ll always get rewarded for it. Rondo, I wanna spend a lot of time with you here at the Harmony Initiative.” Her voice suddenly thrummed with an irresistible compulsion. Not quite different from the breathy moan it was before, just... Moreso. Either way, Jason’s eyes lidded before they rolled back.

“I love my fans. And I want you to be my biggest fan of all.”

Suddenly, Priceless pulled her hand away from Jason’s cock, leaving it twitching, nearly beet-red with pent-up need. He reached to start stroking it himself, but Priceless stopped his hand with a word as she stepped back. “Ah-ah-ah, Rondo. Remember what I said earlier?” She turned to showcase her figure in profile, back arched, chest pushed out, casting him a smoldering sidelong glance. Her lips curled into a wicked grin, and she purred.

“All look. No touch.” Priceless brought her arms up, resting her hands behind her head in a perfect demonstration of irresistible pin-up pose pleasure. “I wanna show you why I’m gonna be your newest addiction. Here’s your first fix, baby.“

Her eyes glowed purple, her lips parted to bare her teeth in a smile, and her voice buzzed in Jason’s skull as she whispered her command to him. Her eyes flashed an intoxicating purple, and Jason knew he had no choice but to obey.

“Cum.”

For a second, Jason thought she meant he should start stroking again, but a moment later, he realized he didn’t need to. Priceless was perfect. Priceless was perfect! And as he swooned at the sight of the hottest woman he’d ever seen in his life giving him a private peep show, Jason came hands-free. His cock twitched and splurted a shot of seed into the air, then another. Hot, thick ropes of jizz pumped from the tip of his cock, splattering down onto him as his vision seemed to tint the same wonderful magenta of Priceless’ eyes.

“That’s right, baby. Hands-free, just like I said. I’m Priceless, and you can’t help yourself around me. And all you have to do to make sure you get plenty of this sugar in your life is obey my every command.” Priceless turned to smirk down at him, hands on her hips. “I’ll get your information from you soon. But for right now...“

She snapped her fingers. “Sleep for me. Good little traitor.”

Even the venom and condescension in her voice couldn’t dispel the spellbound infatuation fluttering in Jason’s heart. His eyelids drooped, and he replayed the commands she’d given him in his head even as his thoughts began to slow and fade into dreamy, satisfied sleep.

Before, Jason might have told people he was a member of the Harmony Initiative first and foremost. And, truth be told, he’d still probably say that. But he knew better now. He served a different cause now, and this one was much more important.