The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Absorbed

by Penny Propofol

Desiree ran frantically through the shallow water of the swamp. With only the light of the moon, she could barely see where she was running. The thing in the house had her running in terror. She was afraid to even look back for fear the thing was only a step behind. She was soaking wet, and muddy but unaware of this because of her fright. So great was her panic, that she had forgotten completely about her fear of snakes and alligators. Both were denizens of the swamp in considerable numbers. By some miracle, she had managed to avoid either while running in the dark. The sounds of her screaming echoed through the night. At last, she reached the edge of the water and ran up onto the soft, mossy ground. She stopped for a moment, breathing heavily and trying to listen for the sound of anything pursuing her. Unable to hear anything she walked along quietly under the canopy of mossy trees.

She had ignored Eric when he started in on the local tales of people that turned up missing in this swamp. Of course, with alligators around, there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for the disappearances of those people. She hadn’t given those stories any thought at all until tonight. She had taken a nap that afternoon while her friends went out. When she woke up it was quiet inside the cabin and none of the lights were on though it had grown dark outside. She got up off the bed and turned on the lights in her room. As she opened the door to leave the room she caught an unfamiliar new scent inside the house. Strangely sweet but decidedly musty, it was impossible to miss. She put on the living room lights but didn’t see anything to explain the strange smell. She switched on the light in the kitchen and there it stood. It looked like some kind of large creature. With a scream, she ran from the house as fast as her feet could carry her. She had stumbled and fallen into the muddy water a few times and she was nearly hysterical but otherwise unharmed.

How long ago had that been? Ten minutes? Half an hour? She didn’t even know where she was or which direction she had run. She had no idea what had become of her friends. In her rush to get out of the house, she had left her purse and her phone behind. She knew there was a road leading out of there but she had no idea which direction it was from here. For all she knew she could be heading right into the heart of the swamp. She wasn’t much of a camper or outdoors person. She really had no idea how to navigate her way in the wild. The night air nipped at her skin as she stood under the shaded moonlight. She was wet, cold, frightened and growing tired. She couldn’t hear anything coming for her and figured that her best bet was to hole up until daylight and then try to find her way out. As it was now, she could be running in circles for all she knew.

She curled up on the driest spot she could find at the base of a mossy tree. She pulled her arms and her head inside the top she was wearing trying to make herself just a little warmer in the damp night air. Her flesh felt chilled all the way to her bones. She worried about what had become of her friends. With her arms wrapped around herself, she fell asleep to the sound of the crickets in the night.

Desiree awoke with a start; a sound from behind her had roused her from her sleep. She pulled her head and arms out of her top. She immediately caught that scent from the house again. She couldn’t hear or see anything near her, but the scent was unmistakable. With her eyes wide open, she scanned the darkness. It was then that she realized that the crickets had gone quiet. A tentacle suddenly invaded her mouth, silencing her. She immediately went to pull it from her mouth. Forcibly tethered, she was unable to run away. In the dark she was unable to see how many tentacles the creature had. All she knew was that it had enough to wrap around her arms as it stripped her naked. Then she felt more tentacles touching her all over, exploring her lovely body. She was unable to call for help and probably no one would hear her anyway. In the next instant, she felt two more tentacles invade her body down between her legs. A much smaller pair invaded her nostrils and began pumping a gaseous sweet-smelling vapor down into her lungs.

She realized as her eyes grew heavy that she had been made to breathe some kind of immobilizing agent. In a daze she watched as the moonlight grew more hazy. An unknown number of tentacles began to cover every inch of her tender body in some kind of slippery gel. Her body began to feel warmth from the gel. Warmth that penetrated deep into her flesh, causing her body to relax even more. Another small pair of tentacles touched her temples and she was suddenly aware of some kind of intelligence reaching into her mind. Now that she was chemically restrained, she could feel something reaching deeper and deeper into her mind, probing her very essence.

Unable to resist, her mind was wide open and she could feel the creature manipulating her as it massaged gel over her entire body. Unable to break herself free from the grip she was trapped in, she felt her body surrender to the control of the creature. She felt the cool damp earth under her feet as she willingly walked in the dark to a destination unknown. The creature’s tentacles were plugged into her system and she was now totally under its control.

Desiree arrived at some kind of grove in the swamp. It was daylight and her hair was all matted from the dried gel. Her skin was now covered in a skintight suit of the greenish dried substance. It stuck to her skin and it felt good as it massaged her body. It especially felt good in her erotic regions. She wasn’t able to fully regain awareness; the chemical restraint and the sexual massaging kept her too pleased and distracted. She was deliberately being kept in a near orgasmic pleasure state. She was aware of this but unable to do anything about it. Her eyelids still felt rather heavy as she looked around the grove.

As she looked around she discovered that there were lots of people hanging in the trees around her. She saw a couple of young men wrapped snugly in a cocoon of silky foliage. They were hanging upright, looking very content to hang there. It was then that she spotted Lisa, her friend. Like the boys she was wrapped in the silky cocoon thing. Her arms and legs hung free. Her head was nodding and her pretty red hair framed her delicate face. Normally she was a fiery tempered young woman but for now she slept quietly in the grip of the tree she was hanging from. Her tender pink lips looked almost as if she was pouting.

Next to her was another friend named Michelle. Michelle had long flaxen hair with deep blue eyes. Michelle’s eyes were open but very glazed looking. She had the silliest look of contentment on her face as she hung in the grip of the cocoon. Evidently, Lisa had fought much harder against being wrapped up and had to be quieted. Desiree walked closer to the tree holding her two friends. Mindlessly she stepped to an area between them. She shuddered reflexively as she felt the tentacles of the creature leaving her body as others took hold of her and raised her up. Suspended in the air, she could feel her body being wrapped in a cocoon like the others. She felt something very slippery being inserted into her pussy and ass.

Inside her body she felt something going on in her womb. The tentacle in her ass began to rapidly drain her body of energy. Soon she was very sleepy and surrendered quite willingly to the darkness that tugged at her mind. Unaware that she was being implanted with the fertilized seed of this tree, she slept contentedly next to her friends. Every time she began to wake up, she was gently rocked back to sleep. She did little to try to fight her way back to being awake. Lisa on the other hand required an almost constant energy drain to keep her down. Michelle didn’t struggle at all. Her mind was putty for the alien trees to do with as they pleased. She was now completely reprogrammed and ready to perform her tasks of serially recruiting other young people.

At the base of the tree was a large pod, wrapped tightly around a body inside of it. After hours of being sealed up, the pod began to split open. Once it was open it revealed the most gorgeous brunette in repose. Her glowing skin was firm and fresh. Her soft lips wore a faint smile. The vines attached to her body began to retract, releasing her body from their hold. Shortly after, her large brown eyes fluttered open as she took a deep breath and sat up. It had been a long and deep slumber for Lilith inside of her pod. Lilith had good reason to smile as her hands touched her face. She was stunningly beautiful woman when she was in her 20s. That was over 160 years ago, but you would never know it to look at her. Lilith had found the fountain of youth, or at least how to steal youth from young people. While the trees continued to restrain the young people they drained them of their energy and vitality and transferred it to Lilith while she lay inside that pod. in this way she had maintained her youth for a very long time, as had her sister Candice.

Candice was still sleeping within her pod but she too would be out soon. Long ago, as a young woman, Lilith had seen the strange lights in the sky over the swamp. When she went out to investigate, she found some of the creatures had survived their crash. They were in bad shape and extremely vulnerable. In return for her protection, they promised her a virtual eternal youth. Many people would have found this to be a curse over time as all the people that they loved aged and died one by one. However, Lilith and Candice were both ruthless enough not to let that bother them. For year they’d maintained a secret life. They would go away old and return young and vital. The creatures also made themselves useful by producing lots of slaves for Lilith and Candice to use for free labor around their place. She smiled as she looked at the pretty young people hanging in her trees. Being a vampire of sorts made her quite happy.

Chloe woke up and looked around frantically; it was daylight and she was alive. She was stiff, hungry and freezing in the morning air. As she surveyed her surroundings, she came to the understanding that she was well and truly lost. Every direction she turned looked the same to her. She had heard the guys talking about using the sun to navigate by and something about moss on tree trunks but she hadn’t paid any attention. It never occurred to her that she might actually have a use for this information. She had become separated from the rest of the group. She’d seen the tentacle monsters taking Lisa and Michelle. She spent the whole night lost in the swamp. She just wanted to be home, having a nice hot shower. She wished all this was just a bad dream. She had to hold herself back from panicking. She had to focus and think of a way to get herself out of this mess. She reasoned that her best chance was to find a road. If she found a road, someone might find her and summon help.

She followed the edge of the water back in what she thought was the direction she had come from. She had been running in fright and she didn’t really know how far she had gone. She made her way back cautiously and quietly so she wouldn’t be discovered. At least with the mud on her clothing she was somewhat camouflaged. They’d all gone down to the water when they were attacked. She had no way of telling time but she had been walking for a while. Nothing looked familiar but at least she was still at the edge of the water. Eventually she spotted the rock at the water’s edge that they’d walked to. From there she back tracked along the path they’d gone down that lead to the house. It looked cold and gloomy when she spotted it. Even from this distance she could tell that the front door was wide open. The Jeep was parked out front but she didn’t have the keys and she didn’t know how to drive a stick-shift. But she had found the driveway so she made her way over in that direction beneath the shade of the trees.

Chloe made it out to the road. For the first time since this ordeal had begun, she felt some relief. She was on foot, but at least she was heading back toward town and help. She heard the birds in the distance on that quiet, lonely road. As she walked, she thought of her friends. She felt like crying; she was so afraid for them. She was lost in thought for some time before she realized that she heard a vehicle approachingfrom behind. She turned and looked to see the pickup truck chugging its way up the road. Chloe waved excitedly to get them to stop. Sure enough, the truck slowed to a stop. Behind the wheel was Minnie, a white haired elderly lady with a pleasant smile.

After rolling down the window she asked, “Is something wrong, my dear?” Excitedly, Chloe blurted out her answer. She said, “Yes! My friends are lost! Something chased me out of my cabin last night and we need to get someone out here to find my friends!” Looking deeply concerned for the girl, Minnie spoke kindly. She said, “Get in, miss. I’m on my way into town anyway.” Not wasting a second, Chloe hopped in and Minnie got the truck moving again right away.

Minnie was driving faster than usual because she could tell that the girl was genuinely terrified. She spoke to the young woman and tried to comfort her. Once in town, Minnie pulled up in front of the Sheriff’s department. It was a typical quiet morning in the office. Deputy Mike was hanging some bulletins up on the board. Cindy, the office secretary was working quietly at her desk. Sheriff Dan Mullins was on the phone in his office. His booming voice rang through the office loud and clear.

Minnie led the frightened Chloe inside; Cindy stopped her work the second she got a look at the girl. She stood up and asked Minnie what was wrong. Minnie explained that she found the girl walking on the road. Minnie said, “She sounds terribly worried about her friends. They came out here for a week. They’re staying at the old Petrie place and from the sound of it, her friends are missing.” Cindy yelled, “Dan, you’d better get out here!”

Dan finished his call quickly and stepped out of his office. He said, “Cindy, what’s the big idea? I was on the phone with Mayor Lewis about the festival this coming weekend.” Cindy directed his attention to the disheveled and muddy young woman. The sheriff ushered the young lady and Minnie into his office. Minnie introduced her and explained how she had found the girl. Chloe recounted how she and her friends had gone out to the house for a vacation. That she had taken a nap at the house while the rest of them walked down to the water. That they were attacked right after getting to the water and that she’d gotten away during the struggle. When she finished, the sheriff called his deputy in and told him to get out to the place and check it out.

Chloe stood under the hot water in the shower, luxuriating in the warmth as she washed up. After a long cold night in the swamp, she had been so tired and cold. She got out of the shower and put on the thick warm robe that had been left for her. She sat down in front of the vanity in the guest room at the Sheriff’s house. She was a beautiful girl. Her blue eyes looked almost distant as she brushed out her long dark brown hair. She really was in a state of shock from the events of the previous night. Sheriff Dan’s daughter Tanya knocked at the door and called out, “Room service!”

Chloe walked over and opened the door with a smile. She’d never met Tanya before, but appreciated her humor. Tanya stood outside the door holding a tray. Chloe was taken aback by how much the girl resembled her mother, Samantha. Tanya was just about Chloe’s age and she was tall, at least six inches taller than Chloe, with blonde hair in a pixie cut. She had just been swimming in the pool and had a towel around her body. With a chuckle Tanya said, “Looks like we’re both all wet.” She was the personification of mischief and looked like she was a lot of fun to be around. Chloe stepped aside and let her into the room. She hadn’t expected to have food brought up to her and was pleasantly surprised.

Tanya’s mother had made the girls a sandwich and poured them a glass of iced tea. Once she sat the tray down, she moved a stack of napkins that revealed a flask. With a wink, she opened the flask and poured the contents into the two glasses. Smiling she said, “I’m guessing you could use a drink after the night you had.” Chloe happily picked up her glass and took a solid drink from it. Tanya did the same with hers and then sat the glass down. She asked Chloe about what had happened out there. Chloe recounted the events as she remembered them. Then she said, “I know it sounds crazy, but that’s what happened.”

Tanya told her that growing up she’d heard some of the other kids tell tales about what they’d seen out there and that there had always been rumors and stories. Tanya told Chloe that despite everything she always thought it was odd that nothing ever seemed to happen to the people that actually lived out there. You never heard them talking about strange creatures wandering about and none of them went missing. As Tanya sat next to Chloe at the edge of the bed and told her all about the stories, Chloe caught herself looking at Tanya’s perky breasts that were nestled perfectly into her bikini top. They looked so soft, round and perfect; Chloe wanted to brush her face against them and suck on them. She knew it was the alcohol; she always got more promiscuous when she drank.

Tanya saw the want in Chloe’s blue eyes. She felt bad about what the girl was put through the previous night. If any of the old stories were true, Tanya figured the girl was probably shaken up. Gently she reached over and touched Chloe’s face just before she kissed her. Chloe almost instantly melted into Tanya’s arms. She was a very submissive girl and she needed a gentle touch. Tanya eased her down onto her back and opened up her robe. She slithered down the girl’s abdomen and spread her legs wide. Chloe quietly gasped as she felt Tanya’s tongue work its magic on her hungry pussy. Softly she made sounds of pleasure as Tanya licked her pussy and pleasured her clit with soft lips and an expert tongue. Clearly, she’d done this before as she sent Chloe into orbit. Tanya reached underneath and began to squeeze and knead Chloe’s soft ass cheeks. Chloe was lost in pleasure, moaning softly as her excitement built. Tanya began to gently massage Chloe’s asshole with the lubricated pad of her finger as she continued to suckle at the girl’s clit. Chloe’s body shuddered with delight as she approached her climax. She felt another finger slide inside her soaked pink pussy. It made its way up into her g spot, triggering her almost immediately.

When Chloe finished her orgasm, she was lying on her back with a satisfied smile on her face. Tanya got down next to Chloe and rolled the girl onto her so that her face was resting on her breasts. She gently rocked Chloe and spoke soothingly. She said, “Easy little girl. You’ve had a hard night. Just sleep now. That’s it, just sleep. Tanya’s going to take good care of you.” Chloe’s sleepy blue eyes slid closed as she gave in to her urge to sleep. Tanya’s tender breasts cradled her head perfectly as she drifted off to sleep. The last thing she was aware of was the sensation of her body melting into Tanya as sleep claimed her.

Out at the vacation house, Deputy Mike got out of his SUV and began to have a look around. The deserted house still had clothes, luggage and personal items lying about. He recalled that Chloe mentioned they’d all gone down to the water, so he made his way down the path to see if any of the kids were down there. He found three young women in the water, laughing and playing. He called to them to get their attention. Stifling their laugher the three young women made their way to him in the water. He saw them cross their arms and cover their chests with their hands and it was then that he realized these girls had on no clothing.

He turned away from them and apologized, explaining that he didn’t realize that they were without clothing.

He heard the water behind him as the girls came closer and walked up onto the shore with him. Michelle and Lisa walked around in front of him. Their beautiful bodies had him deeply distracted as they smiled at him. From behind, Lilith whispered to him as she put her arms around his waist. She said, “Mmmmmmhh. We’ve been waiting all day long for a big, strong man to come and cure our boredom.” He felt her hands firmly unbuckling his belt and then his pants. Before he could protest, Lisa took his dick out and started sucking him into submission. Michelle began tonguing his balls as Lisa’s soft lips ran up and down his shaft. Lilith guided him to his knees and then had him lie on his back. She played with his hair and relaxed him with her voice as the other two girls blew him. He felt their soft breasts upon his loins, their delicate hair brushing his skin.

Lilith straddled his face and buried him with her creamy pink pussy. Mike always had a thing for brown eyed brunettes anyway and Lilith’s pussy was delicious. He was in a world of his own, unaware of the girls lifting and parting his legs. Then Michelle lubricated her fingers with her soaking pussy and inserted two into Mike. As she began to massage his prostate, he was unable to control his body as it careened toward orgasm. His eyes rolled up and closed as it took him over. His body trembled as he held out to the last second and exploded into Lisa’s waiting mouth. She greedily sucked down every last bit of it. His body finished trembling after the orgasm ended. The orgasm was immense and made Mike feel very sleepy. Lilith put his head to her chest and ran her fingers through his hair as he fell asleep on her breasts. Once he was deeply asleep, she dug a green seed from between her legs and placed it on the skin at the base of his skull.

The seed bonded itself to his skin with a very sticky substance. Tiny hair-like roots began to sprout from the seed and into his neck. Soon they would make it all the way to his brain stem and he would be totally under their control. Lilith admired his strong, healthy body. He would make an excellent breeding mate or provide considerable energy and vitality if they plugged him into the vampire trees. She ached to feel him bend her over and fuck her senseless. But this one would be more useful as a puppet under their control. He would corroborate the cover story for the other two girls and get the authorities to forget about investigating their disappearance. They would manipulate his mind without his even knowing. The seed would be undetected beneath his skin. The insidiousness of the plan put a smile on her lips as she caressed his handsome face.