The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note—This story was published in separate chapters on my DeviantArt account, and was co-written with a friend of mine named Stephi. I would love to see some constructive criticism of the work so I can improve for the future. This is the first story I am posting to the site, but I plan on continuing to post and bring my take on the femdom and mind control kinks to light. I also take commissions, if anyone would like to get in contact with me about a piece they would like to write, you can find me in several places. I use discord primarily, so here is my username: Comfurtable1[H4D]#8843

The Acquisition

Years ago... Will Light had established a fashion line for his young daughter, Ashley. He disliked a lot of the clothes on sale by other fashion lines, and decided one day to get in touch with a few friends of his to start his own company up. His wife, Danica, was the lead designer, and enjoyed every second of designing clothes for her baby. His sole role was for business. Will had advisors for everything in fashion, but economics and the rest of the business side was all his to control.

Present day, he was now 45, and his kid was 21. For Ashley’s 18th birthday, Will gave her a full time position as a designer alongside his wife. She did love to give advice before hand to her momma, but she was stubborn! When he gave her that job, the fashion line started to change a bit. More styles popping up, more modern clothes, they started to become more like the rest. But... the stock price continued to soar, so... he didn’t mind. It made his job easy!

Ashley was a natural designer, and also was very social media minded with her approach. Her role was bigger than Danica’s right from the get go, as she quickly became not just the last stop for any design decisions, but also the voice of the company on all media platforms. She had a desire to learn the business side as well, spending long nights with Dad, who shared his great knowledge of money, and investing.

She grew very quickly into her role, which also grew over time, and the company more and more became Ashley’s baby. It was soon evident to Will that he no longer should be the owner of the company. After two and a half years of being a designer, Ashley was already the owner of ‘Light Ink.’

The Light family had a meeting today with another younger woman trying to create her own waves in the fashion industry. Tori Randall had been working for months on end on her product and her pitch to anyone who would listen. She specifically had the Light family scoped out.

She knew Ashley was the pretty face of it all, and the creative mind. The business mind was the real potential roadblock, the one that had no presence online of any kind aside from generic sound bytes in interviews. Tori understood that if either one of those two didn’t enjoy her pitch, the deal was as good as dead. The young Australian woman prayed that Will had the business sense to recognize a good idea when he saw one.

Ashley’s secretary buzzes the notifier. “Ma’am, you have a meeting in 5 minutes with a... Ms. Randall.”

“Thanks, Lindy. It’s getting kinda late and I have nothing else for you, go ahead and dip out.” She then spruces up her blazer and dress pants, as well as making sure her hair and makeup before heading to the conference room. “Hello guys, having fun so far today?” Her parents both nod and they all exchange hugs.

Tori steps inside the conference room, suddenly feeling underdressed. The family trio are all dressed in at least business casual, and here she was, thinking she’d try and look cool in this fashion store with a pair of Doc Martens, a yellow and black plaid skirt, a plain white tee, and a black leather jacket with red sleeves. That’s not even to mention the backwards, studded trucker cap atop her shock of blonde hair with black extensions. If she wasn’t already nervous from all of her planning, this definitely made those feelings come to life. Tori’s cheeks burned pink as she opts to take the seat furthest away from everyone, keeping the sample fur stole in her lap like it’s a restraining bar on a roller coaster. “H-hello, everyone.”

It was a crystal fox fur coat. Tori couldn’t resist running her hand over it to keep herself as close to calm as she could, but her heart was in her throat. It was a make or break situation for her career. If Tori were to bomb this, who knows what she would do? Wrestling? She had the frame for it...

The family immediately look down and start taking notes, obviously bad ones about your attire and lack of professionalism. Will in particular seemed to be the most peeved at your first impression, but he had learned to still at least offer the chance at turning it around, as did the rest. It was a big knock to receive this early, but they had seen worse, so... there was an opportunity to come back from this.

“Welcome to ‘Light Ink’. What do you have for us today?” Will asks, he seemed to be a very blunt and direct man, it was easily noticeable in how he dressed, and with his lack of mannerisms while talking.

“Well, sir. Uh, Mister Light. My name is Tori Randall, and I’m here to offer you an opportunity to partner with my fur fashion accessory line to help both of our businesses catapult to the next level.” Where did that come from? That didn’t sound like me at all! It’s not even a business. I literally have like a dozen pieces of fur in my travel case. That is my “business”. Oh boy. “I was looking around your floor out there, and couldn’t help but notice a distinct lack of fur accessories.”

Ashley replies, “We recently added fur to our lineup, but got mixed reviews about it.”

Danica quickly adds in a statement. “Yes, very recently in fact. We started exploring different areas of fashion around a year ago, and when the money rolled in for a fur experiment we thought we could give it a try. Plenty of upside, especially in our climate.”

Will stuck to his main job as usual, jotting notes on his pad about what the product was. He did have one thing to ask. “How would your furs help us?”

“My fur is cruelty free,” Tori answers, hoping she can win at least one of them over. One of them has got to enjoy furs, surely… What are the odds all three hate them? “It’s completely fabricated and faux fur, but passes the eye and touch test. Here, try for yourself.” She pulls two out, one mink and one chinchilla patch, passing them to Ashley and Danica. “Experts couldn’t tell the difference. And I think knowing that no animals were harmed in manufacturing could only improve your already great consumer standing.”

They were both impressed. Will knew through years of working with his wife, and the shorter time his daughter, that their judgement on most things usually was spot on. If they were this excited about it then it would be a great thing to invest in surely, but of course they had to be sure.

“Can you explain the process?” asks Ashley. She and her mother knew the common signs that identified fake fur from real fur. The product in front of them definitely looked the part of the authentic pieces, and felt great too. Nice and soft.

Tori launches into a long-winded explanation about double majoring biology and chemistry, which allowed her to easily set up shop in a local lab for testing out ways to develop the synthetic material that closely resembled actual, real animal furs. Not only is it safe and cruelty free, but it would allow them to emulate furs one wouldn’t imagine not having to hunt for like jungle cats. As she speaks, Tori is careful to continue using the words ‘soft,’ ‘touch,’ ‘rub,’ ‘feel,’ and ‘good.’ It would reinforce their need to keep touching and rubbing the soft fabric. How good it feels to the touch.

Danica gives her husband a certain look that Will learned was a ‘get the deal done’ look. “Thank you for your time Tori... My daughter and I have heard enough. We will leave you with Will to talk business. Do you mind if I keep this one?”

Ashley can’t help but ask as well, exclaiming, “Me, too? It’s wonderful!”

They did commonly like to take product samples for themselves, so Will doesn’t find it weird or out of the ordinary at all for them to want this.

“Of course!” Tori acts flattered, and greatful, but her expectations, and hours and hours of time spent were finally paying off. This was going as planned so far. Tori’s undergrad may have been in the natural sciences, but she’d also studied psychology. That means she knew exactly what to do once the pitch got rolling, which on the surface felt like a proper sales pitch. In reality? Ashley and Danica were both subliminally conditioned to adore Tori and her furs. She suspected ‘Mr. I-Only-Care-About-Business’ might be a tougher nut to crack, but that was fine. The nervous and innocent girl shtick was a rouse, anyway.

Tori hands them both a business card as they now prepare to leave. “Please reach out to me if you need anything... Anything at all.” She stares into their slightly glazed eyes with a smile. The Light women exit, still mindlessly petting their gifts.

“So... let’s talk money... How much does it cost to make a fur of yours? I know real furs are much more expensive than the fake ones.” Will definitely looked determined and prepared, he had a job to do, and wouldn’t leave the table without a deal.

“Well, sir, as I said in the presentation… Who needs leopard print when you can have leopard fur?” Tori feels good knowing that she pretty much has a deal in place.She knew now that she had accomplished just about everything she had wanted from the business perspective, but was that really the true purpose of the visit? No. Tori knew she would never forgive herself if she didn’t keep pursuing her true vision for Light Ink. “This keeps costs low. We can produce as much, or as little, as we want. Work the supply and demand game, you know?” Tori purposely dodges the question, not wanting to tip her entire hand just yet. “Would you like to see one?” She asks while getting up to occupy the seat his daughter left vacant.

“Please just tell me the numbers. I don’t need to hear your sales pitch again. I don’t need to look or touch it myself, that is not my job.” He continues the note taking. She said cheap, that was a green light. Will seemed very reserved and focused on the job. It would be hard to get him to bite. A big challenge to any who wanted to draw attention, and keep it.

Tori pulls the crystal fox stole off of her lap and places it on the table, stroking it just as Will’s wife and daughter had been doing it. Her natural charm was not creating inroads at all, and it wasn’t as though she was going to convince a good family man to have a wandering eye anyway. “The numbers. Is that all you care about? There’s more to life than numbers, you know. But I understand. It’s late in the day, and you’re ready to just go home and take a load off.”

His head goes back down to the pad. Her observations were very correct, but it didn’t concern Will at all. What did irritate him is that you weren’t answering, but he kept a calm demeanor. He had dealt with this type of person plenty of times before, and would continue to do so as long as he stayed at this company.

Will writes: ‘Says the fur is cheap to make, but dodges any question about numbers. Possible she is covering something up, or she is just being really annoying...’

Raising his head to address her again. “Please... the numbers? I’m trying to run a business here, and you want to make a profit too, right? I have a family to get home to, if you don’t mind me trying to get back to my life that’s more than numbers quicker.”

“Right, right. A family to get home to. A lovely wife and daughter. So happy with my fur. Did you see those smiles? We could really accomplish something together, the four of us.” You’re a puzzle! How do I get to you, businessman? “You need to get home. Rest your head. All those numbers running around in your mind all day. Sounds exhausting. I could throw out arbitrary numbers. One million. Three years. Six months. 50 thousand. Would you even be able to find room for them in your cluttered mind?”

“Don’t need to, I have my pen and paper ready to write them down. Please... just tell me how much a single fur coat of yours is to make?” He was starting to become impatient, now tapping his pencil on the side of his pad. I can’t afford to make a mistake like last time. Well… I can… but I know Danica, and Ash too, really wanted this one. He takes a quick breath. Let it go, focus on the deal, don’t let your personal preferences get in the way of a good business decision… yet.

“That may be true, but it’s all a function of the mind. Your ears hear the number. Your brain processes the number. And then your brain tells your hand and fingers to put pen to paper and write that number down. Think of how many steps there are there. So much could get lost in translation along the way. All it would take is one lapse in concentration to make a mistake. One little lapse. One little moment. It could all go away like that!” SNAP!

Tori continues, “A tired mind. A cluttered mind. Those are the kind that lead to mistakes. I wouldn’t want you to make a mistake. This could be a very important deal for the both of us. It’s important to have every little detail right. Each detail is like a hair on this stole here. You could ignore some of them, but any error or mistake can ruin the whole thing.” Wow… he really doesn’t budge does he? She sighs as fingers continue to knead the white fur. “It costs $200 to make one, 60 for materials. 90 for the hour of the lab rental. 50 for labor.”

Will stares at her blankly, but completely uninvested in the blabbering until he hears the magic words after the sigh. “Thank you... 200 dollars... beautiful. That is pretty cheap for the apparent quality. Our more expensive fake furs sell for about 10 times that, and are made at twice the price. That means we would increase profits by at least 10% if we sold at the same price...”

CHUH CHING! Will didn’t want to say the rest out loud, but he now knew as much as his family did that this deal had to be done, but he wasn’t going to show how badly he wanted it. “I partially heard how it’s done, but how long does it take to make them? How much do you currently have made? How much can you make monthly?”

She never cared much for numbers outside of calculating for her various experiments. That was the thing about science. The math couldn’t be off at all, or it could be a calamity. The evidence was clear right now as well, Will wouldn’t budge while in work mode. “It takes a few hours to make one, but I’ve never had to mass produce. To ensure quality, I wouldn’t want to change much. So, I could make 3 or 4 a day myself. If we hired a crew, we could push that into double digits. But, as you know, that’s an expense. I had roughly 15 made, but I gave two of them away just now.” Tori smiles and winks toward him, not expecting him to notice.

Will groans. You are a complete startup. But... the product… “Okay... so... this is a major investment project. Let’s talk shark tank-style for a second here…

“My company has all of the infrastructure you could want to make and supply you, but you sound like you want to be a standalone, do it yourself girl. I can offer you two deals.

“One is I buy your company fully, you get your own offices, and workspaces, you just have to worry about production. I would buy you out right now for a very good amount of money, and you can use it to stock up, hire bodies, whatever you need.

“In a similar deal, I could invest... 2 Million, and take 20% ownership. That means you are still the owner, but... you need to pay everything, and we are not responsible for your profits. You still use the money the same way as you would if I bought you outright.

“The major difference? The profit you get in the end. If we completely absorb you I can give you much more money now, and more money in the future if the product sells, which... let’s face it... it will...

“If I only get partial ownership, I have to buy the furs from you to sell in my stores, which means less money now, less money you earn per purchase.

“Either way, I want to make this relationship exclusive. What are your thoughts Ms. Randall?”

Exclusivity was the key thing here. If she agreed to this now, Tori would never see how much she could grow. Say the company here fails. Then what? Depending on the length of the contract, she was screwed.

I appreciate that you explained it to me in a way that didn’t make me feel like an idiot. But I’m also annoyed that my plan to totally have my way isn’t gaining any traction. I couldn’t very well attack you with my fur. You’d have me thrown out. “I appreciate the faith you have in me and my product, Will. And while I don’t hesitate to go into business with you, exclusive or otherwise, it’s just a lot to take in. Not a decision I can make lightly. Wow.”

Even with her confirmed thoughts that Will would not be hers tonight, she still leans back in the seat and pulls the fur back into her lap. Her fingers are softly stroking it again, pointed out so the shiny red finish on her nails flashes with each movement. “Just a lot to think about. Let’s take a moment here to relax.”

Will knew her thoughts would be very complicated and drawn out now, so he gave her the time. While waiting for a decision, he continued thinking about alternatives to the two deals laid out already. Negotiation was almost expected, and he was sure to get all of the options he would accept on paper.

“I need to relax when I think. Big decisions require a lot of brain power. But I also can’t relax if I feel like I’m being watched. Since we’re going to be partners, would you mind going through my process with me? Might help to know how I think.”

“Ms... I haven’t been watching you at all, I have just been jotting down more notes. Please... take your time... I understand it is a lot to think about. If you were to tell me what you are thinking about in terms of the deals I could help, possibly.”

“I don’t know what I’m thinking. C’mon. Humor me. I’m about to make you a ton of money!” Tori giggles, finally giving up the stranglehold on the crystal fox and sliding it towards Will across the table. “Just pick it up and feel it. It’s okay to touch it. Not like that’s going on the shelves.” She grabs another swatch of lion fur from her stash, and attempts to show him how to gently stroke it. “Let’s just take a few moments to relax and think this over.”

“Ms. Randall, I only have so much tolerance for unprofessional behavior... please do not let me warn you again.” I was tempted for the first time though. Something stuck out to me about one of her comments. For the first time in awhile my face shows emotion. I was confused. “What do you mean it’s not going up on the shelves?”

“That particular one isn’t going to be sold. It’s a sample. You can do whatever you want with it.” She keeps her tone even and pleasant, meeting his eye. “That’s all I meant by it. I’m not here to screw you over, and I apologize for offending. I just get so wrapped up. Worked up. Don’t we all? Isn’t it best to take a few deep breaths and let the tension out? Can really release it and feel better about ourselves about everything, really.” Tori inhales deeply and slowly lets it out.

“That’s good! Are you finally relaxed enough to think about the deals I have offered you? If I were you I really would be really eager to get a deal done. But... that’s just me I guess...”

“Of course I’m eager. But there’s a lot of variables to consider. Giving up ownership is like giving up control. Well, not like. It is giving up control. And that’s not something I am good at. I don’t like giving up control. I like having control. I like being in control. There’s times I am all about control.” As she’d done with the wife and daughter, Tori is placing emphasis on ‘control’ in what might be her last chance to truly capture Will’s attention. “I appreciate having the option to not give up control. I am partial to control. Who doesn’t like control? I know time is of the essence, but I am more concerned with control than money. Money can be adjusted. Control can’t. Control is forever.”

“Then we can talk more about percentages. Remember, the more you allow me to have, the more money you get up front. My original offer was 20% for 2 million. I can do less, I can do 15% and 1 million. I can also do more. But it sounds like you want less... " She was starting to take the hint that Will was already a very relaxed person in general, and he just didn’t see a need to relax further.

“We should always demand more, shouldn’t we? But as I said, I don’t care as much about the money as I do the control. The control is what’s important to me.” I like where this is going, but financials are boring. If we make money, we make a ton. Great. With a sigh, she shrugs her shoulders. “Ten percent for 750 thousand is fine with me. Control is all I care about. I run things my way. People my way. Production my way.”

“Sounds like a plan! How much can you do with 750k. How many furs could you produce for that price?”

Another shrug from Tori, “I’ll say you can expect between 70 and 80 a week, not including custom orders. Multiply that over 52 weeks in a year, and we’re looking pretty good!”

Finally some numbers that Will can really work with. He scribbles some calculations in his notes:

‘Number × Sell Price
80 × 3500 = 280000
Number × Buy Price
80 x 1000? = 80000?
Net profit ≈ 200k? PER WEEK’

“Last question... I will be buying the furs in bulk from you. If I ask for 80 furs, non-custom... a week. How much would you want for that amount every week?”

“I know you’ll sell them for between 25 and 3500 each Keeping your net profit in mind, I’ll do my best to keep costs low. Barring any unforeseen accidents or setbacks, I’d be willing to settle for 80K a week. But I know that’s a starting point for negotiation.”

Did she read through my paper? Will’s face looked slightly stunned, but he tries not to make too much of an issue of it. This had to be a coincidence right? “You have yourself a deal. The complete write up of it will be done tomorrow. Can you make it back here tomorrow morning at 10?” Finally some real movement from him, as he gets up from his seat to shake Tori’s hand. It was the first time she saw how tall he was, easily 6 feet tall, maybe a few inches taller. His daughter had also been tall, so she must’ve got it from him.

I smile at you. I’d always been told it was a charming one. Not that it would interest you much. It’s a fair deal. A great one honestly. I’ll make a nice windfall and keep my autonomy. Only a fool would decline. I stand up out of my chair and shake your hand. “I’ll be here bright and early! Say hi to the wife and daughter for me, alright? Charming girls, them.”

“No problem. I will.” They break off. Will calls home to notify the family the deal that was in place. They were happy, and he was happy. It was a very good night for all involved, but not a fantastic one for Will.

For the others? This would be a night that one remembers, and two can’t seem to actively remember. Despite their ability to recall the events, everyone equally enjoyed the night. Ashley and Tori in particular had a much more interesting string of texts.

It sprung to life in the evening when Ashley was all bundled up in her bed, reading a book. Obviously the book wasn’t keeping her attention. The fur she had been gifted earlier was the object dominating her mind, despite her only thinking about it absentmindedly. She had caressed it ever since first touching it, yet it didn’t lose any softness. No visible wear and tear.

Soon enough she set the book down, and started analyzing the coat again. Looking for any signs that it was fake. She knew what real fur looked and felt like. Why did this look real, and almost feel better? She decided to send a message to Tori to see if she could get an answer.

Ashley 8:26 PM

Hey! This is Ashley Light. Is this Tori?

Tori 8:29 PM

It is. Hi there! What’s up?

Ashley 8:32 PM

Just wanted to ask you some more questions about the furs.

Tori 8:33 PM

Oh yeah? You liking yours? 😜

Ashley 8:35 PM

How’d you guess? 🤣

Tori 8:37 PM

Call it intuition. We were busy but I could tell by your expression that you were really into the chinchilla. One of my favorites too

Ashley 8:38 PM

I definitely am! I’m wrapped up in it right now! Are you sure this is fake?

Tori 8:38 PM

Yes

Tori 8:40 PM

I’m not the one who’s lying right now lol

Ashley 8:41 PM

Lying? I’m no liar 😡

Tori 8:41 PM

Tell me why you really texted me 😏

It didn’t really cross her mind until now. Ashley was starting to want one of her own. This one was nice, but she felt she could find one that better suited her style. She was thinking about just how to ask when Tori sends another text, a little more taunting than the last.

Tori 8:43 PM

It’s just us girls. I won’t tell daddy 😉

Ashley 8:43 PM

Do you make custom ones?

Ashley 8:44 PM

You can... he won’t care.

Tori 8:44 PM

See? Was that so hard? I’ll make you anything you want

Tori 8:45 PM

Anything

Tori 8:46 PM

Tell me what you want, Ash

Tori 8:46 PM

Now

Ashley 8:46 PM

I was gonna ask, stop being so pushy!

Ashley 8:47 PM

I dunno... what do you think would look good with my eyes?

No alarm bells were going off for Ashley yet about how eager Tori seemed to be. Even if she was starting to catch on, her subconscious mind was too focused on petting the fur in her lap to make any connections to Tori’s real ambitions, which were much more prominent in the next message.

Tori 8:50 PM

My new tiger pelt. Yeah. You’re a little tigress, aren’t you?

Tori 8:52 PM

Sorry if that was inappropriate. Your Dad nailed me on that earlier LOL

Ashley 8:54 PM

Tigress? What... My Dad did what?

Tori 8:55 PM

Don’t worry about it. Do you still have the chinchilla?

Ashley 8:57 PM

Yes I am holding it.

Tori 8:58 PM

Cool. What do you like about it?

Tori 8:59 PM

Market research

Ashley 8:59 PM

It feels real.

Tori 9:00 PM

That’s good. But what does it make you feel?

Ashley 9:01 PM

Kinda sleepy and relaxed.

Ashley 9:01 PM

And calm...

Tori 9:02 PM

That’s good, Ash. Very good. Keep rubbing it and getting more relaxed

Tori 9:05 PM

You still there?

Ashley had lost grip on her active thinking. The fur was even more relaxing now, something had changed, but everything was still the same. She was being completely truthful in her replies just minutes ago when she said she was sleepy. It was late, and the fur was aiding in just how drowsy she was. When she shook out of it several minutes later, she knew that she would need to go soon.

Ashley 9:11 PM

Yes

Tori 9:13 PM

I need you to do something for me

Ashley 9:15 PM

What can I do?

Tori 9:18 PM

Watch this: [LINK TO SPIRAL VIDEO ON YOUTUBE]

And then come back here.

Tapping the link quickly, her screen fills with a spiral, and it holds her gaze. Subliminals tell Ashley everything she needed to know. Laying on her bed, fur in hand, and eyes locked on the spiral. Everything started to click in her mind as it shifted around, adjusting to set itself to be programmed, and to obey. When the spiral fades, Ashley remembers that she has a message to reply to.

Ashley 9:35 PM

I have done your task.

Tori 9:36 PM

Good girl

Ashley 9:36 PM

I feel so good, so happy.

Tori 9:38 PM

That’s good, Ash. You’re a very good girl. I need you to do something else for me

Tori 9:39 PM

Doing what I ask makes you happy, right?

Ashley 9:39 PM

Yes, what can I do for you?

Tori 9:40 PM

Get naked for me, Ashley

Ashley was already down to just nightwear, so it didn’t take that long at all for her to get down to nothing. She takes a selfie, and of course she was still holding and caressing the gifted fuzzy item in the photo. The gorgeous brunette on full display besides a few spots that the fur covered. Her emerald eyes glossed over, and a little bit of drool running down the side of her mouth. Tori of course would love this photo.

Ashley 9:43 PM

Open Attachment—> [001.JPG 1.5 MBs]

Tori 9:44 PM

Good girl. You’re a very pretty girl, Ashley

Ashley 9:45 PM

Thank you....

Ashley 9:45 PM

😊

Tori 9:47 PM

I want you to rub your fur all over your naked body. Think about what I said during the meeting today. How it makes you feel. About the video you just watched

The video she just watched? Ashley clicks the link again, and it pops up… yet again. The fur had so much more open skin to rub on now, and her mind had so much more to think about. Tori had said so much about touching and caressing, about how good it felt. She was absolutely right. It felt so unbelievably good.

Tori 10:00 PM

Come back to me, Ashley

The video fades away again, and Ashley was much quicker to regain herself this time.

Ashley 10:04 PM

I watched the video again while rubbing myself.

Tori 10:05 PM

Good girl!

Ashley 10:05 PM

This fur is so warm

Tori 10:06 PM

It reminds you of me. It’s like my hands are rubbing you

Ashley 10:08 PM

Your hands feel amazing... 🤤

Tori 10:09 PM

I need to tell you something important

Ashley 10:10 PM

Yes?

Tori 10:20 PM

You’re hypnotized

Ashley 10:20 PM

I’m hypnotized

Tori 10:21 PM

You are under my control

Ashley 10:21 PM

I am under your control

Tori 10:23 PM

You will obey me

Ashley 10:23 PM

I obey you

Tori 10:26 PM

I am your mistress

Ashley 10:26 PM

You are my mistress

Tori 10:27 PM

Good girl

Ashley 10:27 PM

Thank you Mistress

Tori 10:30 PM

You will now get in bed. Masturbate yourself to climax until you pass out. I’ll see you tomorrow :kissing_heart:

Ashley replies to her Mistress with one hand, which is why it takes slightly longer for her to send. The other went to perform the task required of her. Rubbing herself, pleasing herself with the fur, and having no worries about anything other than finishing that task.

Ashley 10:31 PM

Yes Mistress!

The night for Will and Danica went far differently. There was a lot of paperwork that needed to be done, as there would be with any business move. Luckily they had done similar deals with other companies in the past, so it was just making sure that the amounts were correct, that Randall Fine Furs was the company being named instead of the previous company they bought, and a few other changes that were specific to the deal taking place. The deal had the same clauses that were discussed. 10% ownership, 750k up front. 80 furs per week for 80k. Randall Fine Furs would be an exclusive brand to Light, INK.

Come 10 AM the next morning, everyone was back in the same meeting room. Ashley had the document in hand.

Tori smiles over and takes the document from Ashley, letting her eyes dart through the fine print. The only part of the contract that wasn’t there yesterday was a clause that asked Tori to get branding, and make sure she had patents and such for the product. This was fairly obvious, and was something that she was already looking into.

Tori had been chewing on the end of her pen to make it seem like she was seriously looking, but the numbers weren’t of interest to her. They never were. She’s no dummy, though, knowing her way around. There’s no traps or tricks in the document, and she signs the paper next to her name before handing it back to Ashley with a wink.

When Tori signs, Will messages the company’s stock agent, telling him to inform the press of the deal.

Ashley was ready for the welcoming, she seemed really happy, of course Tori knew exactly why, but the parents didn’t seem to notice. “I hope this is only the start of a great business relationship, Tori. Welcome to the family!” There was a big smile from the brunette that accompanied such a hearty greeting.

“Aren’t you sweet? Thanks, love. Happy to be a part of it!” With the world soon learning of the partnership, Tori feels it’s time for a celebration. “Who wants to party? Don’t worry… it’s not alcohol. I’m not that kind of person, I promise…” She was telling the partial truth. There wasn’t alcohol in the bottles, instead it was a nice blend of flavored sparkling water.

She took two bottles out, and only Will seems interested in the kind gesture. Tori strides to the other end of the conference room, and slides a bottle to him while popping open the second one in her hand.

Danica stands and gives Will a kiss on the cheek, and a state of intention to leave via a whisper. Ashley joins her, and they walk out of the room.

Tori leads the conversation. “Your wife and daughter already got in touch with me, wanting custom orders. Not that I’m surprised.”

“I’m not surprised either. After all, they wear pretty much anything that our company sells. I’m glad you have customers so fast, too. Will get the ball rolling even quicker don’t you think?” He takes the bottle on the table in front of him, and pops it open. “To new beginnings!”

“Oh, that’s not what I meant.” She takes a sip, leaving that little bit of mystery dangling out there between us for a moment. Tori’s eyebrows wiggle and her eyes meet Will’s again as she makes one of those dramatic, annoying ‘ah’ sounds and smacks her plump, cherry red painted lips. “I’m not surprised because I hypnotized them.”

Will instantly freezes up after such a claim. Did I hear that right? “Ummm... what... can you repeat what you just said, Ms. Randall?”

“What is this? Cherry? I didn’t know these were flavored. Oh. Raspberry. That’s interesting. Which one did you get? Is that lemon? Lime? Lemon lime? Is there even a difference?”

Ugh… why do people have to dodge questions? What Tori didn’t know is that this kind of stuff happened a lot in this industry. It’s just that he was confused as to when and how, more than the shock of it being possible at all. Will didn’t recall either of them acting strangely since everyone met officially just a day ago. “Yes there is a difference... I just hope that your hypnosis didn’t play a role in our deal. I’m confident it didn’t... as I think the deal was finalized before you actually could do anything. Thanks for telling me so early actually. I think I would have found out soon enough.” He takes a swig. “It’s lemon lime. Tasty!”

“I mean, I did it during the meeting. It’s a good product here. A fantastic one, actually. They’ve got a good eye for fashion, but yeah. Right out in the open, and I wasn’t even all that covert about it. Then again, your nose was buried in your pad. Of course you didn’t notice.” She smirks wildly and takes a very proud sip. “Tried it on you too. Said control, like, 100 times. Nothing doing. Mind like a steel trap, you’ve got there. Laser focus.”

“I think you may have had them suggestible that early but there is no way they were truly hypnotized that quick. Still... bravo... Please just use your powers for good okay?” He was still as relaxed as he was in the meeting. It’s like them being hypnotized by her wasn’t an issue for him at all.

“Yeah. It’s not like you see in films or anything. Just opened up their minds a little bit for suggestions. Instead of liking my furs, they loved them. I’ll make it up to you. Their custom orders will be free of charge. But you...” She points at him with a playful finger wiggle. “Tough nut to crack. Had to dig more into the chemistry side of things to get what I wanted.”

“You are very kind.” It was the first time Will didn’t like the look in her eyes. It was also the first time he seemed to be paying a little too much attention to her actions, and a specific word Tori just used. He knew that he ingested quite a bit of this non-alcoholic beverage, but he also had a bad habit of not reading labels of drinks that were handed to him. A simple look over of the bottle would have sent him into questions, as he saw now that it wasn’t a name-brand. “What are you talking about now?”

Tori wasn’t avoiding questions anymore. Another free sip from her bottle, a gleaming smile and yet another confident look toward her prey as she sets the bottle down. She rubs her pointer finger around the opening of the bottle to create the musical sound. “You’re gonna find out in...oh...maybe 20 seconds or so.”

She didn’t mean... no way... it tasted normal… He starts to sweat nervously as his eyes widen as thoughts dwell to disaster. The seconds tick away in his head. He looked right in the eyes of Tori, whose silent reply, and continued stare seemed sincere. “You didn’t... no... why?”

“Making furs is a fun hobby and all, but come on. What’s more fun than playing around with a strong mind?” Another wink, and another sip. “Don’t worry. It’s not gonna hurt. In fact, I dare say you’re about to have the best day of your life.”

He didn’t want to faint in the eye of the public; in the seconds he had left Will bolted for the bathroom. Getting dizzy on the way there, not impeding his progress much until he got inside. Wave after wave of dizziness and sleepiness fell over him quickly once he got there. Will collapsed to the floor, drooling, and was still conscious.

Ashley and Danica had already gathered everyone else in the office and sent them home, as ordered by Tori this morning via a text. Due to this, there was no need for Will to dart off to the bathroom at all. There was also nobody there to stop Tori from calmly following him, forcefully kicking the bathroom door open and then gracefully sitting next to the dysfunctional, middle aged man on the floor. “How can even a spotless bathroom feel so gross? Did we really have to come in here? Talk about a bummer. But, hey, it’s your building.”

Will was unable to do much of anything but move his unfocused eyes. He heard and saw Tori standing over him, but it wasn’t just one of her, it was several of her. Spinning around, multiplying, subtracting, fading in and out. It seems like if he had any more than what he did, Will would be blacked out.

“No need to panic, Billy. Lighten up, man. It’s not that big a deal. You smoked pot in college, right? High school? Ever? Maybe not. Mister data analysis. But whatever. You’re not gonna get sick. We’re just opening your mind up a little bit. Time to have some fun.” She gives Will a pat on the head. “How about a smile, huh?”

“It’s.......... Will..........” That’s all that can be said in his current state, and smiling was too hard. Will’s face remains blank in expression.

“Right, right. Sorry, bud.” Another pat as she pulled out her phone, shooting off a quick message. “But just look at how happy you’re about to be.”

On queue, Ashley and Danica entered the room, still mindlessly petting their furs. Their eyes are noticeably glazed and vacant as they stared ahead. Wide smiles are plastered on their faces. Maybe he would notice if he wasn’t so drugged. “Thanks, ladies. I’ll see you at home, eh?” Tori asks the two Light girls.

They nodded with a quick, “Yes Mistress,” in unison and headed home as commanded.

He wasn’t 100% sure what had happened, or what his future would look like. What he did know, is that this sudden shift in power was very erotic. Will felt okay with it all. His family was happy, the deal was done, his finances were safe, as he had planned for similar events. Evidence from their earlier conversation would prove that he wasn’t dumb, and that he knew people were out to get money, including hypnotic attacks from the people in this industry. Why not enjoy the extra happiness while it happened? “Hhhhhapppyyy....”

“I’m not after your money or position. I got what I wanted business wise yesterday. What I like is a different kind of control. Hearts and minds, man.” Alright… I know I’m babbling now. One more sip finished her bottle off before she tossed it on the ground, letting it roll away “Your tongue ought to be plenty loose by now. Do you find me attractive?”

Her words of confirmation were perfect for Will. The family was safe. To answer her question, Will remembered some of Tori’s talking points from the meeting yesterday, coming to the conclusion that she had always been someone who looked like they had power, and could hold influence. He nodded his head as much as he could. “Yyyyeeesssss...”

“I thought so. You were quite the professional boy yesterday. I was very impressed. You have no idea how many guys think they can hit on me just because they have the power to buy what I’m trying to sell. But not you. All business.” Tori turned to caress his cheek. “Hard work deserves a nice reward, don’t you think?”

Tori seemed to be a woman that Will could agree with on a lot of things. Why should he stop agreeing now? Another nod from him as he replies, “Yes... rewards... are nice... hard work... rewarded...”

“You’ll find that the chemicals aren’t toxins. Just put you in a pleasant mood is all. Regaining use of your limbs and faculties. But still feeling really chill. Really good. And incredibly willing to follow and obey each and every word I say. Because you love to follow me. It makes you feel really good and special. My happiness is your happiness.”

Will repeated a lot of the words Tori just said. With each sentence, a higher percentage of words flow out of his mouth, and by the last two sentences, he repeated her verbatim. The drug felt amazing, and Will was extremely happy. His smile was as wide as it could be, and if his dick wasn’t wedged between his leg and the floor it would be straight up. A steady change was felt while Will felt less tingling in his body. Less fire, and more coolness allows him to move again. The young deer learned how to stand on two limbs for the first time once again. It was shocking just how much wiggling his body went through just to stand up. He finally finishes repeating Tori, “Your happiness is my happiness.”

“Now let’s get out of this bathroom. It’s weird in here. Show me to your office. I wanna see where the action is.” She looked Will over and smirked at the obvious tent in his pants. “Enjoying yourself now, are we?”

Will’s reply was almost monotonous despite his excitement, “Yes let’s go to my office. You will love it. I am very happy, Tori...” On the way to his office, he couldn’t help but think about the order Tori gave to his wife and daughter. “Whose home did you mean, earlier?”

“Heh. I can see that. Mine, of course.” She followed down the hall to the corner office. Nothing much out of the ordinary other than the crate of furs that were express delivered overnight, just for Will, in the corner. Feeling cocky, she sat at his desk and kicked her feet up on it. “The three of us are going to have some fun later. I’m not so much… into fellas. Nothing wrong with ‘em, and this doesn’t trouble you. You love the idea. In fact, you would very much like to watch us.”

“That sounds like so much fun, Tori. I am happy.” Will NEEDED Tori to know he was happy. It was plenty obvious, his pants being the golden indicator of that fact, but it wouldn’t feel correct to him if it wasn’t stated out loud. “All of my favorite women in one room, that would be splendid.” His eyes weren’t faded like Danica’s and Ashley’s, not by a country mile, but they were definitely locked on the blonde beauty that sat so unprofessionally at his desk. Usually this would anger him, but nothing was a bother to him at all at this moment, as he was too tunnel-visioned, too happy. He didn’t even notice the package for him in the office so blatantly out of place in a tidy office.

“I’m so glad you’re happy, Will. Please keep telling me how I make you feel.” A third bottle of sparkling water magically appeared from her jacket pocket as she pulled it out and tossed it to Will. “Go ahead and polish that off. I want you to really feel the happiness wash over you.”

“I am so used to being in control, like you are right now, that when I don’t have it now, I feel like a burden has been lifted. I feel weightless... so very happy.” Knowing that both of them would be happy if he drank the contents of the bottle, he chugged it all in the span of twenty seconds. This was his unprofessional side for sure, and it was the first time Tori really saw it. Was it too quick of a chug? Maybe.

“You like giving up control to me. Only to me, of course. I’m the only one who could make you this fulfilled and happy. You realize that now.” This is much easier to deal with. “Most uptight men have a secret fantasy of being controlled and dominated by a woman. Is that true with you?”

“Tori... I am not sure about before... but if I didn’t, I definitely do now, and that’s all that matters. I am so happy under your control.” He was seemingly more adjusted to the drug this time. Still standing, and still talking, as it was straight bliss now.

“The more you think about it, the better it feels. I am a beautiful young woman and you’re getting off on me telling you what to do. The bigger and bolder the command, the more exciting it is for you. I can have anything I want.” Tori chuckled, drumming her fingers on the desk. “Hell, you’d sign everything over to me... if I asked.”

“I would if I could, Tori. I am so happy to do what you want me to, but signing over everything is actually impossible. I’m sorry... I hope you remain happy with what I can give you.” Her laugh was contagious, and he chuckled a bit with Tori. This was the first time since being drugged that he felt at least a little bit unhappy, due to the possibility that he couldn’t do everything his Mistress asked.

To confirm it again, she wasn’t interested, anyway. The legal procedures would be a hassle, it’s not like an army of drugged out lawyers wouldn’t be obvious, and add in the fact that Will was also drugged, too. Agreeing to it in principle is really what it was all about for Tori.

“You’re a good boy, Will.” The use of ‘boy’ should further cement his place in our specific relationship. You’re practically groveling already… a whole family under my control! Oh how lovely! “You love to obey me. It makes you happy. But tell me something. Why wouldn’t you touch my furs?”

Her question rings in Will’s mind. Why wouldn’t I touch them? He took a second to think about it, and came to the conclusion that he didn’t really know. His family members were usually the product testers, so he never dealt with it, and usually wasn’t asked. “I haven’t ever tested clothes, tried on clothes, etcetera, in business meetings. Not once. There is no other reason. Would it make you happy if I touched them, Tori?”

“Oh, it would. I’d very much like to see you interact with my furs. You should see firsthand that you’ve invested in incredible quality.” She gestures to the crate next to Will. “Go ahead and pick out the one that looks nicest to you.”

“Yes...” he turned to the basket, only recognizing it was in the room at this precise moment. No surprise on his face, instead excitement ran across his face. A large smile, and wide eyes indicated his peaked interest in a new sight.

Will can’t remember the last time he touched furs. Danica, his wife, didn’t wear them often, neither did his daughter, Ashley. Recently they introduced the soft article of clothing to their fashion line due to market shares.

Stepping over the box, he peered inside the box and located a very thick, fluffy, snow-white coat. It looked like it was hooded as well. Will grabbed it, his hands nearly sank through!

“Ah, a true man of taste. The polar bear. Can you imagine if that were real? They’d have my head. Not that I’d ever harm the genuine thing. They were my favorite when I was little. The absolute last animal you’d expect in the Outback.” Tori shows patience as Will fondles the garment. “Well? Initial thoughts?”

“The only way I can describe how this feels is to compare it to eating ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!’. How is this so soft?” Raising it to his chest, he can’t stop running hands through the softness. “I’m so happy.”

“Yes. Very happy. My furs make you very happy. You absolutely love them. Your whole family does. It’s something you can all share together. Wearing them. Feeling them. Using them in any capacity you see fit. I’m worth every penny and then some. You’ll be open to renegotiation in the near future. You will realize you want to take care of me financially.” For Tori, it would be totally out of character to ask him to give all of his money away. She just wished to have enough funds that allowed for her to do as she pleased.

The need to cover more of his body in the warm, silky fibers expanded as Will’s body shivered. He yearned to join his family’s delight. “Tori... I am so happy, and would love to take care of you. Welcome to the family.” The furs and the drugs combined put him on cloud 9. A personal Nirvana. Will’s hand stroked, and petted all around the fur like anybody would rub the fur of a cat, except this cat was so much better, as it didn’t claw back. It only induced happiness.

This was perfect for Tori, as she retained control of the invention and never needed to worry about money ever again, it seemed. She shares an expression of joy with her distracted audience. There’s still one last thing to do before the bond between them was sealed. “I’m going to be blunt with you, Will. Your dick. It’s really hard now, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Tori... I am sorry if my extreme happiness bothers you at all. I know you said you prefer women. I am happy that you know what you want, and I am happy to do and be whatever it is that a family member needs me to do.”

“No need to be sorry, Will. You’re very proud of your cock. Go ahead and take your pants off. Being proud makes you happy too. Very happy. And you realize you really want me to see you at your fullest and thickest. You think I’m really sexy and you really want me to see your cock.”

“I am so happy...” Immediately dropping his pants and boxer briefs, Will stood before her, proudly displaying his primed and ready cock. His wife definitely was strict about his grooming, you could tell due to his well kept bush. Will’s hand hadn’t stopped grazing the pelt, which was starting to become a real addiction.

Tori revealed her phone and snapped a couple photos. Would she ever need it? She sure hoped not, but a good line of defense just in case he did break free in the future was always a good idea. “You have a nice cock.” She smirks, knowing her praise is going to feel like a kiss to his lips. “Go ahead and sit down.”

“Thank you so much.” Praise from Tori just doubled the effect of everything that was happening to Will. The drugs, dizzier and sleepier. The fur, softer and even more addicting. Her commands, not like resistance was even a thought at this point, planted even deeper into his mind, and had to be obeyed. Her hold on him? Nearly permanent.

Will sat in the guest chair. The fur fell to his lap and the petting subsists. The softness tingles against his throbbing cock. His shaking is revived.

“You’re going to masturbate for me now, Will. It’s really important for you now for me to see you cum. Incredibly important. You’re obsessing over it. It has to happen. And while you do it, you’re going to talk about how sexy you think I am. How you’d leave your wife for me if I wanted. How you don’t care if it makes you gross. You’d use your position of power to force me to do things for you and with you.”

Her phone was still propped up, and in an ideal position to record Will. The further blackmail might be a bit much, but again, this is the nuclear option if something should ever happen. Tori felt confident it would never happen.

The coat slides away from Will’s shaft just enough for it to unveil. “Tori is so beautiful. Her blonde hair is a ray of sunshine on this Earth, unlike my ugly wife. I’d rather be with Tori. I am only truly happy with her. I want to have sex with her, destroy her body for my pleasure, and hers, too.”

Nearing the demise of his devotion lecture, cum spurts upward, and Will’s vinegar stroke was incredibly obvious. “Tori has such a beautiful body, I just want to ram my dick in her ass and...” Yet another splurge of white, sticky liquid, “... and... oh fuck! Fuck her... all day... everyday... I am so happy!”

Efficient, effective, and best of all, Tori was not implicated in the slightest in anything that was said on tape. I really hope I’d never have to drop this nuke of a blackmail bomb, but if the day ever came, I would definitely be prepared.

Tori ended the recording and chuckled to herself as she placed the phone back into her jacket pocket. “That was sweet...kind of. But I know you don’t mean any of those things. Not really. Sure, you’d probably love to be with me. But you’re a family man. You can look all you want. Fantasize and dream. But you’ll never touch.”

“I am happy with that, Tori. You are very beautiful, and strong. I would do it if you wished... but I understand your personal preferences.” Will said while his dick was finally subsiding.

“Cheat on your wife? You sly dog!” Then again, his wife was going to be cheating on him while he watched so… Tori lets out a much stronger giggle. This family had been fully infiltrated. All in but 48 hours worth of work. Not too bad. “You’ve earned yourself a nice tug and jerk with my soft fur. Go ahead.”

His eyes lit up like fireworks. The fur, led by Will’s hand, quickly wrapped around his shaft. He paused before rubbing due to the intense pleasure from the softness and pleasing tingling sensations running through him. “Ooooohhhhhhhhh,” he groans.

Control of his own saliva was non existent, as it crawled down his chin. Will finally got a handle on his emotions that had soared off the charts, and initiated milking himself. Each rub impossibly more tantalizing than the last. If he wasn’t permanently under before, Tori had just sealed the deal with this order. Somehow through all of this he remembered the title Danica and Ashley used and determined he shouldn’t delay using it any further himself. “I am so happy, Mistress...”

There it was, Will had called Tori a Mistress, which revealed to her that he had fully accepted it. His body, mind, will and life was now hers thanks to the fur. So soft. So pure. So irresistible. The use of it released an intoxicating mix of chemicals in the brain. “There’s a good boy. Feeling so good and so happy. You’ve made the best decision of your life. You know as you rub and feel my furs that what I’ve created is absolutely and totally addicting. We’ll have tons of customers, all of them repeat business. They’ll need more and more and more. This is my empire now.”

“Your empire... best decision of my life.” He was ready for Tori’s influence to spread, and equally wanted it to spread.

The company could support this product to heights the two of them could only dream of. For years, the money had been an afterthought for Will, who had plenty already. The family lived cheerfully in luxury.. “I am so happy.” Will repeats yet again.

“This is only the beginning for us, babe.” Tori sank further into the chair and laid eyes on the ceiling. She didn’t need a written document to tell her the kingdom was hers. That was just a headache they didn’t need, as the entire family were on leashes now. Unofficial was the way to go. They get to keep up appearances while Tori calls the shots. Now that was truly control.

Will was in too much bliss to really care about his actual position right now. For two decades he was his own boss. The company he started was essentially his second child, yet it felt so right to be in Tori’s control. Will had no worries about her being effectively in charge. It’s not like much would actually change, as the job he loved would remain the same.

“You have quite a lovely daughter, Will,” she says while her attention turns to the photos on the desk, Ashley was in several. “Is she spoken for?” The idea of breaking up a couple was gross to Tori. The one line she doesn’t enjoy crossing if it was possible.

“She has been too busy so far to really commit to a relationship. Yes, she is an angel.” answers Will.

As if the grin on her face couldn’t get any bigger. “She’s going to be with me. Yes! You love this idea. The idea of me truly becoming part of your family is an incredible kind of happiness that you’ve never felt before. It will be so wonderful because you know I’m making her very, very happy.”

“Having a second daughter would be a beautiful joy. A very thoughtful and priceless gift. I couldn’t possibly be happier, Mistress. My daughter will be so happy with your idea as well!” exclaimed Will.

That she will. I’m quite the catch. Her attention turns back to Will. Tori stares over the toes of her boots at him with a sly grin growing. “Would you like to watch us, Will? I can call her here right now, and then, right here on your desk, I’ll give her an orgasm like she’s never had in her life. You like that idea, don’t you? You just want to rub yourself with that fur while you watch us pleasure each other, you naughty boy.”

“Please, Mistress. You have the best ideas, I love them all. Each one somehow gets better!” Will was so warm and content underneath the fur coat, having found a very pleasing balance of edging and stroking with the fur. I was quickly getting used to the immense sexual marvels the fur provided.

Would he naturally have the ideas Tori suggested? Never. What good father would get sexual enjoyment from watching his kid have sex? Will’s world had been flipped upside down in the span of a couple hours.

“Thought you might.” This was freaky. Definitely the most out there thing she’d ever done. Mr. Numbers was so far gone, he was about to get off watching Tori eat out Ashley. No time to stop and think, or she might change her mind. “What was her name again?” Something basic, right? “Ashley?”

“You have a great memory, Mistress. Yes,” He nods in agreement. “Ashley.” It didn’t strike him as off that Tori didn’t 100% recall her name. Will was blinded by lust.

Ashley arrives a few minutes later, looking just as blissful and blank as her father. She doesn’t seem to notice him sitting right there, only having eyes for the star of the show, who stands and removes the fur from Ashley’s hands. Her eyes objected to the removal of the garment and Tori is required to gently shush her new pet. It would only get in the way of their play.

In a dramatic gesture, Tori attempted to sweep the desk clear, but that only worked in movies. With so many plugs and cords, there’s a lot of thumps and electronics left hanging off the desk by their power cords.

The Lights laugh at the attempt to be awesome. Will was in long need of new hardware anyway, so he was indifferent about the action. Ashley looks on with those forest green eyes and wonders what would be next.

Tori turns her attention to the one thing still fully on the desk, which was the mink she had originally given the daughter. She’s used it so much that it’s a bit matted down. This is by design. They’ll keep coming back for more. Still good quality, but if it’s used like a security blanket, signs will start to show. “Oh, this won’t do. Not for you.” Striding confidently to the crate, Tori pulled out another stole, this time resembling tiger fur. “Not for my tigress.”

“Oh Mistress, I love it!” Ashley’s eyes catch the tiger stripes, such a vibrant array of colors. “But not as much as you, Mistress. You are perfect!”

“That’s right. Perfect in every way.” The seductress prowled toward her prey and traced the curves of her face and body with the soft fur. “Feel it against your body, Ashley. Let it remind you of your place. Under my control. Completely and totally. Mind opening to my words and commands. Happily and blissfully blank.”

She trembles and shivers at the warm touch. The new fur revives her lust. Her knees buckled, but regardless of shaking, she remained standing. “Yes, Mistress... so perfect.” She can’t help but fall victim to Tori’s enchanting eyes. Ashley had always secretly admired females, but didn’t act on it. She had experimented once in high school and never again after. No bad reasons, no scarred mental status, so she was a ready and able wife-to-be.

“Your romances are a thing of the past. A distant memory. Your likes, your dislikes. Like a file on a computer that’s been deleted. There’s only me now. I am your partner. I am your rock. I am your life.” Tori cupped under her chin with the stole so their eyes remained locked. “Madly in love with me. Devoted. Only two things matter in your life: me and your work.”

“Mistress I couldn’t wish for anything better than this. Did... did you say partner? Is that what I think it means?” She can’t control how ecstatic her eyes appeared. Unlike Will, the green orbs she possessed were lively and active.

It was kind of lucky for Tori that such a powerful family had proved so easy to manipulate and control. She shared a smile with her new partner. “Yes, Ashley. It’s you and me. Committed. Loving. Happy.” The fur is thrown around the back of her head and neck to pull Ashley into a warm kiss. The tiger fur gently wound down the athletic frame of their bodies. Tori reached with a fuzzy cuff to the ass of her thrall and caressed it playfully.

Ashley can’t prevent herself from falling to her knees after the kiss. All systems overloading and the only word she can manage to slur out was the only one that mattered to her at that second. “Mistress.”

While watching this unfold, Will knew it would make his Mistress happy if he performed a very important task. If it meant missing out on what was to come of their foreplay, or even getting punished for defiance, he evaluated that the payoff was extravagant. I should at least tell my Mistress how long I’ll be away. “Please excuse me Mistress, I will be back in a few minutes. I must get something for you.”

“Of course, Will. I do love presents,” answers Tori. The words didn’t finish leaving her lips before Will stormed out of the office.

Attention to Ashley reinstalled and Tori wears a wider smile. It couldn’t get bigger anymore. She dragged her love slave along with her onto Mr. Light’s desk. The charged actions between the two lovebirds had done its job, as she was just as eager to advance to stage two of sexy time with her hostage. “I think it’s time for you to truly experience what it means to be mine...”

“I want to be yours, Mistress... please...” Ashley hadn’t even heard her father, too focused on the one thing she never wanted to let go of. The vixen that held her.

“Of course, sweetheart. Mmm. We need a pet name for you.” Tory thought aloud as she unfastened the belt around her skirt. Her hands then move to the zipper on the silk fabric and pull it. The skirt dropped, she applied another tug on the fur still locked to Ashley. They press together once more. “I think Tigress should suffice. Go ahead. Make me happy, too. Become mine.”

Being sandwiched between Tori’s crotch and the fur was paradise for anyone, especially for Ashley. Ms. Randall could feel the shivering kisses of her slave exactly where she was guided to. “Mmmmmmm... yours.......”

“That’s right, Tigress. Completely and totally mine. You will worship me like the goddess I am. I am the sunlight in your life. The reason you get up in the morning.” Her fingers slip under the waistband of rather humble panties, slipping them down a pair of fairly large thighs. They were definitely Tori’s best asset. But most importantly, her love now had free access to fulfill her role.

With access and opportunity came responsibility. Tori’s Tigress was dedicated to providing her with exactly what she craved. Her tongue was surprisingly skillful for someone Tori would’ve thought inexperienced. She wasn’t forceful, which led to the right amount of pressure.

A pleasing shock jolted Tori’s eyes open. She surmised that Ashley lived a mostly conservative life with a responsible upbringing. Talent and smarts were evident in every activity or life choice. That tongue and lips acting in such a way affirmed that she’d done this before. Laughter bursts into the air. It was a laughter of pure joy. Tori had found the right person for her.

Will stumbles back into the office and couldn’t help but get instantly hard again at the sight of his Mistress getting pleasured. He slid into the chair he abandoned earlier and re-established his masturbation position. The venture he made into the store required scrubbing from the security tapes, as he had done it without pants. “I’m back, Mistress. Please continue with whatever you feel like, I can wait to give you my gift.”

Ashley was incredibly happy to get a joyful laugh from her Mistress and kept working at the same pace, the same amount of passion, and the same, sensual touch. It forced the mind of Tori to blank out as she persisted grinding away. The pleasure wave rose higher and higher until it finally crashed, her body writhed and bucked as Ashley brought her to a powerful climax. She doesn’t stop until the body is rid of the sweet nectar that had rushed out of Tori’s clit. Will couldn’t help but to continue edging to the sound and sight of his Mistress making sweet love.

Recovered from vacant thoughts, she realizes fully what actions the father had taken earlier. “Did you go down there without your pants on? Silly boy. Naughty boy. Going to get us caught doing a thing like that.” Tori’s next breath is a deep sigh that reverberated as she shook in response to Ashley’s careful and thoughtful tongue and lips still cleaning her glory-hole. “Do you have access to the security feed? You better wipe that footage out.”

There was no sign of embarrassment on Will’s face, only more arousal by his Mistress’ name calling. “My apologies Mistress.” Both of her slaves reply to her question in unison: “Yes, I have access to the security feed.”

“Go ahead and erase it, then.” she directs to Will.

“Yes mistress.” Not trying to make a similar mistake, he retrieves his pants and leaves the room fully clothed to perform his assigned task.

“Mmm. I’m all clean down there. Thank you, my Tigress.” Tori pet the head of Ashley like she would for a slobbering dog as she hopped off the edge of the desk. She left the fur for the slave to retrieve while she pulled her panties and skirt back up.

“I love you mistress, you are so very welcome.” She erected after obtaining the tiger fur and wrapped it around her body. Ashley’s mind locked on two objects: Her Goddess and the fur.

“Mmmmm, and I love you, my Tigress.” It’s the beginning of what she knows will be a truly wonderful partnership. Tori sat on the chair Will recently vacated. With a grin, she beckoned for Ashley to come sit in her lap.

They cuddle for a good amount of time while Will clears the tapes. It took him hours to sludge through all of the camera footage and delete the incriminating visuals from the feeds. He marched back to the office and stopped abruptly before his mistress, waiting for new orders.

In the most commanding tone yet, Tori speaks. “Both of you. Sleep.”

Ashley cuddled up harder into the body wrapped around her and easily drifted away. Nice and warm in the fur and loving the hold. Will bowed his head pretty much immediately.

“Alright, you two. We have to meet with the board of investors in a few minutes and everyone needs to be on their very best behavior. I, of course, will be bringing my furs with me, but it is very important for the two of you to show no signs of being completely under my control.” She takes a breath to further relax her muscles, cuddling Ashley close.

Board of directors meeting? What meeting was this? I wasn’t prepared! Of course I would be on my perfectly normal professional behavior, but how could I properly function in a meeting I only new about minutes before? Will’s face furrowed in confusion, which Tori could see clearly.

“It’s okay, Will. Calm down. We are simply announcing the acquisition of Randall Fine Furs. They’re fully expecting the announcement. It is simply a formal function. More of a photo op for the family than anything else. You’ll be fine. Please relax. Sinking into a wonderful state of blissful relaxation. No cares or worries. Feeling perfectly confident because you are very good at your job.”

Memories of her trying to do this to him in the first meeting as well as now make her words so much more satisfying to hear. His chin buried even harder into his chest as his worries faded even further away. Getting complimented for his work eased the nerves and assured Will he would be fine. “Mistress... thank you......”

Ashley experiences the effects of your lovely voice just as much as her father. Guided even deeper into relaxation herself as she became so very heavy and limp while snuggled into the grasp of her comforting owner.

“This is a truly happy occasion. You feel the pride at having made a great decision. A perfect decision. It is the best thing for all involved. And this provides you with even more confidence to present a unified front.” She nuzzled into Ashley, reveling in the warmth she provided. “And we’ll have our own special announcement. Ashley and I will publicly come out, earning our company even more positive PR. Won’t that be wonderful, my tigress?”

Will drones, “This is the perfect occasion, yes.”

Ashley softly answers, “Mistress I would love to announce my love for you in a formal manner! But... wouldn’t it be a little suspicious?”

Ashley was right. This would present either a conflict of interest or at least a fair amount of nepotism as far as business practices were concerned. She nodded and shrugged it off. “Everyone in the room will have their own piece of fur. And you know what happens when you listen to me while playing with furs.”

Ashley grows increasingly worried while continuing her debate. “Mistress I am not worried about the ones in the room. I’m worried about the ones not in the room. Social media, our rivals. What will the ones not in the room have to say? This is so sudden, there is no rumors that I have been in a relationship with anybody...”

She keeps listing valid points that couldn’t have made a dad more proud. She didn’t just see the fashion side, she saw the financial and social sides as well. Mr. Light may have been overcome by tears if he heard his daughter, but obviously he only had ears for his Mistress currently.

“You’re right, my tigress. We will keep it under wraps.” She definitely had a mind for everything, which meant maintaining authority would be a hands off task, which was a nice perk. “Such a smart girl.” Tori pecks her on the cheek. This doesn’t mean they can’t have fun. The question was how.

“Thank you, Mistress.” She purrs slightly when you kiss her this time. Content with keeping this new life of her’s private. “What we could do is just drop a few hints at a possible relationship. Like when we all shake hands we can kiss each other on the cheek.” At this point she was too excited to actually be asleep. Her evergreen eyes scan her Mistress’ body up and down. “It’s not the first time I have done that at a press conference and we could easily pass it off as something else.”

“You certainly are a clever one, aren’t you? I’m just the luckiest girl in the world.” More smiles and kisses, but Tori was also focused on the task at hand. “Both of you keeping your minds and ears open as I say this. Every time you hear my name during the meeting, you will feel a little burst of pleasure. Just a little one. Enough to remind you of who I am and who you are in relation to me. The more it happens, the better it will feel, and by the end, you’ll be desperate for me to let you feel so much more pleasure once we’re alone again.”

Both slaves answer efficiently, “Yes Mistress.” Ashley was giggling a lot, so happy to be such a special find for her Mistress.

Will was still in a blissful sleep, but now that they wouldn’t be making a second show during the press conference, he felt the urge to wake up and hand them the gift now. “Mistress I still have that gift for you if you would want it now.”

Unprepared for such an interruption, Tori raised her eyebrows, distracted from her beloved for the first time in a few minutes. “Aren’t you a sweetheart? Sure, I do love presents. But I’d like to take this time to remind you both that you are only to call me Mistress when we are in private, and cannot be overheard.”

Once again they both robotically answer, “Yes, Mistress.” Accepting the command as easily as ever. Will became fully alert as he grabbed the items from his back pocket and walked in front of the two girls. “The right one is yours Mistress.”

When Will exited the office the first time on a mission. He couldn’t think of anything better to do in order to please his Mistress and daughter. He saw the passion between them. The lust in both of their eyes. The talks between them about their relationship being more triggered the memories in his mind about his wife’s wishes.

There was a particular item Danica wanted Ashley to wear. Mrs. Light had designed the jewel over a decade ago with the sole purpose of it being used by her daughter. The gem was an item put on display, but there was never a price tag for it. Of all the things that Ashley was aware of, this anomaly had slipped under her nose.

Marching through the jewelry section, he finds Danica’s gift to her baby shining in the cabinet, where it had sat for years. Despite sitting there for so long, it barely looks like it aged a day. Will once had scrutinized what now was a masterpiece for hours with his wife.

It was a platinum band with a decent sized emerald along with some other designs and etchings. Will grabbed the only two in existence from the glass case that housed them. One of them was pre-fitted for Ashley, but the other was much bigger. It could be fitted later for Tori.

Will knelt before the two girls. In each hand he held a velvet box and had them raised above his head, which was bowed down to the floor.

“Oh my.” Her breath is taken away. Tori took the box handed to her and opened it, eyes sparkling as her eyes took in the beautiful emerald inset. With the promise ring slipped over her finger, she realized it’s another little detail that an eagle eye viewer might pick up on, but not many. For all anyone knew, it could just be a coincidence. “Thank you very much.”

“My wife, Danica, designed this ring so very long ago with the sole purpose of it being specifically for Ashley. The emerald was picked because of Ashley’s striking eye color.” Will said, still presenting the other box, acting like a table. “Mistress, the other box is an identical one for my daughter.”

Ashley recognized the ring immediately. She looked at the ring on her Mistress’ finger, and got lost in the green as much as she had recently got lost in the blue eyes earlier. “Beautiful...”

Ashley has totally fallen into the gem. Some people just can’t resist a shiny stone. Her wrist flicked back and forth to give the dazed girl a dazzling light show while using the other hand to pocket the second box. “I’ll take that for safekeeping. Don’t want to give too much away as she so eloquently stated. I thank you for the very thoughtful gift. It has made me very happy!”

“Of course Mistress. That sounds like a very good idea.” Will answers. A quick glance at his watch notifies him that showtime was close. “We should probably get going.”

Ashley was all to caught up in the ring to do or say anything. “Shiny...........”

“Isn’t it amazing how someone so smart could also be so, so easy to hypnotize? Fascinate? Mesmerize?” Tori asks Will rhetorically. The emerald reflected lights dance all across the entranced female’s pretty face. Once again, the family was right. This is no time to gloat. She stopped playing with her Tigress and snapped her fingers. “Feeling like you were just splashed with ice water, Ashley. Time to focus up.”

Ashley blinked several times, her expression returning to normal. Will was already alert, so he did a lot of the same, except much less drastic. They both remember everything experienced just now, not feeling weird at all about some of what happened.

Will spoke up. “It’s time to go, then. We don’t want to be late.” He strode toward the door, holding it for his daughter and Mistress.

“That’s right. Time to go.” Ashley is assisted to her feet by Tori before she follows out the door. As they exited, Mistress Tori blew a kiss with a little wink toward the father. “Such a good boy.”

That would have been a lot more pleasing to Will’s ears if he was still completely under hypnosis. He delayed behind for quite some time because of his boner. Age and wisdom gave him plenty of tricks to fix it. After about 30 seconds his staff had lowered and he joined everyone else in the meeting room. There actually weren’t as many in the room as he thought might be, which was a relief. Will walked to the podium in the back of the room to stand aside his daughter.

As the family took their positions Tori was busy. It was her duty to pass out some samples to every reporter, cameraman and bystander in the room. There might not have been much interest in the fur swatches to begin, but this doesn’t worry her. The turn to speak will be coming up soon enough for herself.

Ashley’s official business voice booms in the room. “Shall we begin?” She paused, everyone getting to action on their prospective jobs. A parent was on each side of her as she cleared her throat to initiate the announcement. “As the owner of Light Ink I am happy to announce that we have signed into an agreement with a start up company called Randall Fine Furs, owned by Ms. Tori Randall. They have agreed to grant us 10% ownership over their brand in exchange for cash considerations and exclusive rights to sell their product. Please allow me to introduce our new business partner, Ms. Tori Randall.” She extended a hand toward her new business partner so the crowd could identify exactly who she was, and also as an invitation for her to come speak.

There is a polite applause that accompanies the introduction. As Tori passed behind Ashley, she gave an imperceptible bump to her thrall against her backside before taking her place at the podium. After a brief introduction of herself, Tori launched into the sales pitch. Nearly identical to the one the family heard yesterday. Soon enough, the touching of the furs combined with the few repeated words have caused an enthralled hush to fall over the crowd.

Of course the Lights easily fall back into a slight trance. Tori had said her name a few times and that made each one of them smile quite a bit. Their faces were professionally happy and had been a perfect press conference thus far.

Tori’s eyes swept the room, confirming to herself that all who had listened were at least in the early stages of trance. The subjects with their own fuzzy treats on average were much further into trance than the very few that didn’t. “The name once again is Tori Randall,” It was truly her show, confident enough to push some buttons. “Tori. T-o-r-i, Tori. Make sure to get my good side in pictures, yeah? Tori out.”

The Lights had warned her of those stunts before and may have canceled the deal after another outburst. That would be if they weren’t helpless to her power. Each member felt so much pleasure from hearing that name so many times. Will especially was having a hard time, literally and figuratively, trying to repress his pleasure from showing to the world.

Ashley was very happy to return to the podium. “That will conclude today’s press conference. Thank you all for coming. Have a wonderful day!” She starts clapping. So does the rest of the room. Ashley walks up to Tori for a hug and the kiss on the cheek she had pledged earlier.

She returns the kiss European style while somehow preventing her cheeks from burning or smile from getting too wide. Either might have given away what was really transpiring. Tori continues this gesture of gratitude with Danica, offering the same pleasantry.

After answering a few questions from reporters and handing out a few business cards to some cuties, she turned for the exit with her hands in the jacket pockets. Awaiting her is Will. “Ms. Randall...” He had a hand extended to you at the door, ready for a handshake. You had forgotten, but that didn’t cross his mind. The family was right behind you.

Whoops! How could I forget dad? Why am I so dense? She greeted the old man with a big grin, her hand slipping out of the pocket to grip the offered hand. “Mr. Light. Great job in there. Really professional. I...am quite happy with how it all turned out.” No trademark wink this time, as the reporters were trained to stalk for such minor details.

“I am very happy for all of us. Especially you. I think you will do amazing in this business, but... I think you would benefit from being a little more professional.” Will gave a warm smile before turning to his family. “I’ll be in the office for a little bit, see you at the house soon.” Of course he meant Tori’s house, but nobody would know.

The cheek on you, Will! Oh I’ll be more professional all right… you’ll see. Her tongue buried itself in the inside of her right cheek as she strolled out. In case anyone is keeping an eye on them, Tori turned the opposite way and navigated the long and winding route upstairs back to the office.

Setting his desk back up was Will, who looked elated the second his Mistress entered the room. Uncertain circumstances forced him to stall for a spell, as he didn’t know if you were followed. Very slowly he greeted Tori in a tone that would be indicative to her that he understood that the situation could be risky in its current state. “Welcome to my office, Ms Ros—” Will was prepared to get cut off. All of his mannerisms hinting to Tori that starting their fun too soon might only lead to doom.

“I thought we could hammer out some last minute financials,” she replied. Taking very good note of all the informative signs from her pet, she double checks the hallway.

He is very right to be cautious, but I didn’t feel like I was tracked at all and there is nobody in the hallway. Let’s just be safe for a little, She thought. Tori gave it almost two full minutes before closing the heavy door shut.

Alright, that’s long enough. “Sending Ashley home? You greedy little thing you.” She prowls forward to the rebuilt desk.

Rhythmically typing away was Will who blankly smiled. You seem confident nobody tailed you, but I’m not so trusting of the media. He thought, his eyes wandered behind the busty blonde. There were no shadows near the door, but there was no telling who could be around the corner.

Still on edge, he replied, “Ms. Randall, a deal is a deal and I fully expect my family to be at home.” He pointed at her to emphasize the point he was trying to make about them going to her home. “I am just here to finish typing an email to the marketing and advertising teams. Telling them how much we will be selling for, and some other details. I would love your input.”

“Oh, I’m sure you would.” Tori followed suit and remained talking in a shallow tone. Unless we’re being spied on, there’s almost no chance we’d be overheard. I kinda like where this is going though. “Go ahead, then,” She added, unzipping the jacket to show off a low cut top, “tell me exactly what you want from me.”

“Would you like to come and review this email, Ms Randall?” He ripped his fly down. Eyes immediately drawn to her lovely assets framed by the soft fur. As much as it was role-play, there really was an email being working on, but that was secondary for Will now.

“I’m sure I can take a look.” Tori swung herself around the desk and crouched next to him. Aside from the monitor and other peripherals, the polar bear coat was still set on the desk. She winks, fully confident they were alone, “It’s just you and me now, my pet. What is it you really wanted me to see?”

“Mistress I really was trying to send an email out... but I also have this really big hard on right now... I was wondering how you would help me solve these problems.” Will’s dependence on the fuzziness when not fully hypnotized was lacking, but he was stroking it on occasion.

“Poor little boy. It must be so hard to focus when your cock has gotten so big. Just impossible to focus. Because you’ve been thinking of me, haven’t you? My soft hands. My plump lips. You were fantasizing the whole time, weren’t you?” She licked her luxurious lips. Grabbing the fur off the desk she also retrieved a pair of scissors from a desk drawer.

“Yes, I didn’t really think about much while you were introducing the product to the world. It’s very hard to focus, Mistress, but I am so happy.” Being called a boy made me feel young and desirable again.

The email was nowhere near completion, nor the quality Tori had come to expect from the Lights. It was littered with grammar mistakes and also contained a few inaccurate statements.

“This is not nearly up to your standards,” She said, perusing the contents. “You’re a much smarter boy than this. We simply have to get you focused again before we can attend to this business. God, you just want me so bad. You’re about to burst.”

Taking the scissors and an unworn patch of fur, she cuts out a small square of fabric. Not usually advisable, but this would be a gift for her slave. She held it up for him to see, placing the rest in the desk drawer. “This is small enough so that you can keep it in a pocket at all times to remind yourself of me. My beauty and my power, and right now we’re going to make sure you always associate with me. With this moment.”

Nodding in agreement, he definitely had to focus. “I am... I feel so happy and dumb around you though...” Will retrieved the smaller piece of fur from her. “Thank you, Mistress, I would never had thought of that.” His attention, now slightly more focused, was still all on Tori.

She snatched the fuzzy patch back. “Ah, ah, ah. Allow me this time. After all, you’ve been a very good boy today. And it’s been quite a long day, hasn’t it? To start the day one way and end it somewhere totally else. I can’t imagine. But good behavior needs to be rewarded, especially if it will help you finish your job.”

“I’ve been a very good boy today, yes Mistress...” Of course he wanted it and she was going to give it to him no matter what, but Will knew that this wasn’t something Tori normally did. This may even be a one time occurrence.

Tori placed the cut section in the palm of her right hand while the left helped free Will from his boxer briefs. “Oh no, Mistress you don’t need to... I mean... rewards are great but... I really need to focus... this email...” Her hand moved in, it’s mission was obvious. “You... wait, Mistress... please...”

Once his erect dick was out and pointed skyward, she gripped around it with the fur lined hand and began stroking. “You’re welcome.”

Slight contact gave a rush of euphoria. Tori’s full grip drove him insane in an instant. “Oh, sweet mercy!”

“Just enjoy it. Go ahead and relax. Let the good feelings wash over you. I know it feels fantastic. The fur. Me. Everything you could possibly want. You realize that you just need to cum before you can focus. That’s all. It’s natural. Once you explode, you’ll be able to focus and get back to business. For now, you get to reap the rewards for being my good boy.”

He tried not to scream out and somehow contained himself from the urge to shout to the heavens. It may have been that Mistress had said to relax, so even though Will couldn’t control his muscles from spazzing all over, he could maintain a soft moan in her grasp.

When she said good boy again, his dopamine levels skyrocketed and he couldn’t hold on any longer. Cum shot out, spraying wildly.

“That certainly didn’t take long, did it?” Tori teased. She took a tissue and wiped down the strip of designer fibers before stuffing it in his jacket pocket. “Our little secret, alright? Don’t need anyone discovering that.”

Will caught his breath before his gratitude. “Thank you for my reward Mistress.” The sudden urge to finish the email overwhelmed his mind. Minutes later, with some helpful input, it was done and sent.

With the email done, she stood to stretch her glorious legs. “Anything else we need to be concerned with before heading out?”

“No, Mistress that was, actually...” Will interrupted himself as he remembered to put his pants back on. “Okay... now there is nothing else, and yes...” While patting the pocket of his jacket, “I will definitely keep this a secret. You don’t have to worry about a thing.” Her stretching was impossible for him not to notice. Such a fantastic, powerful pair of tone lower limbs.

Tori sensed that eyes were exactly where she wanted them to be, leading her to continue the stretching routine with her back turned toward her victim. “Oh, I know I don’t need to worry. You and Ashley are quite the team. Very smart. Very capable. Very professional. Very obedient.”

“Y-yes... very... pro-obedient...” A new word had possibly just been invented due to the power of a giant bubble butt. Her thunder thighs and ass quickly had his full attention pulled to them. He was completely bewildered, and bewitched by just how amazing and gorgeous they looked. It was really the first time Will had gotten the chance to see them.

Men and women alike have leered at it for a few years now. For whatever reason, her lower body had always been quite thick and developed. She worked them out as much as any other body part, yet it seemed to be the luck of the draw with Tori’s genetics. “I suppose we should head out, then. That is, unless there’s something else on that dirty mind of yours.”

“Yes, let’s head…” Will was about to say ‘head out’, but... his dick was officially the talker now, “your ass and thighs Mistress...” Overriding what his brain was telling him to say. Did he want to go home? Yes, but he also couldn’t resist the idea of what type of control Mistress could exert with her rear.

“Mmm I thought as much.” She flipped up her skirt to fully show her rump. “You’re picturing me bouncing up and down on your hard cock right now, aren’t you?” Back and forth Tori’s hips swayed. “Sit back down, my pet.”

Will can’t help but sit down and stare at her gorgeous behind as his dick was back to half staff already. It annoyed him enough to the point that he was fumbling once again with his pants, but the fly seemed stuck. A man as old as him, having issues with getting undressed. Who would have thought?

SMACK! The meat jiggled in a tantalizing fashion. “The more you stare, the deeper your desire takes you. You’re helpless now. When you and are I alone, you can barely function or think for yourself. Your desire and adoration are that strong, are that deep. And you’re only falling further and further. Down, down, down. Becoming a very silly boy indeed.” SMACK! Another slap of her own butt, then Tori began another series of swings.

At this point he just stopped trying to open his zipper, not like he even thought about it anyway. All that I could think about was listening and watching her ass sway. Back... forth... back... forth. Silly boys stare at their Mistress just like she wants. She wants me to be exactly how I am.. Just let it happen. She is in control. You love it. So easy to do what she wants.

“No need to fight it. You’ve been a man in control for so many years. It’s about time you took a load off every now and again. To just let your mind wander to something so pleasing and inspiring. You know these desires are forbidden, but anything can happen in your fantasies.” Back and forth. Back and forth. “And you know the deeper you sink, the more control you give me, the better those fantasies will be.”

He nods in agreement to all of her words and sultry suggestions. Will sank into the chair again, relaxing again as he did before as drool formed once more.

Having peered over my shoulder, Tori can see he was as vapid a mess as Ashley and Danica had been earlier. “You’re mine now, Will. There is no coming back once you’re this deep. Oh, you can function normally when you’re told. But otherwise, your sole purpose is devotion to me. Your mistress. Your queen. Your goddess.”

A Goddess deserves everything. She is so powerful. Yes... I am lucky just to be in the same room as her. I should be thankful all the time. She deserves so much gifts, I can give her so much. Good boys obey their Goddess’ wishes. Let her command. I don’t need to worry about anything else. “Goddess...........”

“That’s right. Good boy. You know your place now.” Tori stood and smoothed out her skirt. After circling around the desk again, she crouched one more time to sit lightly on his crotch. Yet, it was only to tease, as she was clicking through files on the computer.

She opened a dummy bank account in Will’s name, the password something he would never figure out if he tried. Lump payments to go into it every now and again and the new card that is attached to the count would be hers in due time. “This money doesn’t matter to you, it’s all money you would have paid me anyway. You can easily afford this and be able to live off your savings, which is as big as your erection. Such a good boy for me.” The keys to the kingdom were Tori’s and she laughs at being set for life at such a young age.

The ass rubbed up against Will, but in his mind’s eye, it was still dancing before him. Swaying and dropping him deeper into trance. Deeper into submission if that was even possible at this point.

“Any time you stroke that fur in your pocket, you’ll have that mental image of my ass swaying in the air. Just for you. Only ever for you.” With a few more clicks, the deed is done. Tori and her new love would be able to retire in a few years and live a life of disgusting luxury. “Now, we’re going to go home. You’re going to fuck your wife, but the whole time, you’ll be picturing me in your head.”

“Stroke fur...... see ass...... fuck wife.... see you.....” That’s all he needed to know. That’s now all Will cared about. If Ashley was to retire early, would he be sad that the company was not in family hands anymore? Maybe, but he couldn’t worry, and wasn’t worried, about that now.

“There’s a good boy. Wonderful boy. You did so much great work today. I am very happy and so proud of you.” Tori kissed him on the cheek, wiping the lipstick smudge off it before heading out for the night with him tailing.

The kiss basically was a command in itself. I have to follow the ass. Follow the ass. Follow the ass. Will didn’t care, or remember how he got home that night. The details are locked away in his memories, secured by the best possible encryption known to man, a swaying butt of a woman. Yet, however it did happen, he was hitched to her backside the entire way. Even when walking through the door, Will’s eyes were planted on the prize.

Both of the Light ladies had been ordered to wait in the living room for Tori’s arrival. She gave Danica a hug before taking Ashley by the hand and leading her to the bedroom. A two bedroom apartment would do for tonight. The parents in one room, the kids in the other.

Ashley was so excited to finally get in bed with her Goddess, her fiancee! She could barely contain that excitement on their way up the stairs to the master bedroom. As they sat on the bed, Tori removed her jacket and then revealed the box with her ring from her pocket. The box opened, it would have been a perfect time to start proposing, but Tori had other plans. The emerald gleamed and sparkled as it rotated in a steady circle.

Ashley was jumping all around, she couldn’t stay still, so much energy. “OMG OMG OMG!!!! Mistress!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!” After that, she sets her eyes on the ring, the shiny... glimmering... mind numbing ring. “I CANT BElieve that... you... that you... would... would... would... pick............... uuuuummmmm....”

Ashley was like every little girl, imagining the moment they would get proposed to. Her imagination was not ever close to this. It was always a guy, with a well combed beard, strong jawline, and strong arms. He would be wearing a suit and tie, at the place they first met, or some other meaningful place. She never thought much about the ring.

The scream of joy made it’s way downstairs, it was the sign that made Danica and Will very pleased. They knew it had to happen eventually. Then their set of orders truly kicked it, as they retreated to the guest bedroom for some long, peaceful and fuzzy lovemaking. How could the fur not be involved now?

Tori was happy that she didn’t have to do any more work to get a ring, let alone a ring that looked as beautiful as the pair Will handed to her a few hours ago. “Only the best for my beloved.” To and fro, lights dancing in Ashley’s eyes. “Beautiful, isn’t it? Just like you. Look at the pretty lights.”

“Pick........... beautiful......... pick........ Me?” She wasn’t asking about picking the ring, she wanted to know why you picked her. Out of everyone she could have, why was she the one? Of course she loved that it was her, but she wanted to really know why.

It was a great question. After all, she was the real target. Any fashion dynasty in the world could have fallen victim to her invention, but Ashley Light had been my ultimate selection. Why? She deserved to know the truth. “Because you’re as brilliant as you are beautiful. Anyone can have a pretty face, but a beautiful mind is truly a rarity in this world. You’re smart. You’re brave, too. Any law school in the world would have taken you, but you decided to trust your instincts and help your family. Which is also a sign of tremendous loyalty. How could I not fall for someone like you?”

This was the most beautiful series of words that Ashley had heard in her life, besides from her own parents. She was brought to tears, of pure joy. She couldn’t possibly hold them back. She had so many emotions today, and absolutely no filter for any of them. Right now was the happiest and best moment of her life. One that she would never forget in a million years. She runs up and hugs her Goddess.

The hug was returned by Tori, who knew that this relationship contained more connections and feelings than the traditional hypnotized love. Somehow she knew that some of Ashley’s emotions were one hundred percent authentic and originated from her genuine mind. A single kiss confirms that theory. It was alive, much more alive than any other slave she took before.

The ring is held up for Ashley to gaze into again. “With this ring, you become mine. It is a bond that will prove unbreakable. You love me, yes. That is true. But you’re also obsessed. I am the air that you breathe, the food and drink you consume. I am your drug, and you are helplessly addicted,” Tori stated.

Ashley was ready to accept the ring, to accept the commitment to being the wife of her Mistress. Ready for the next step in her life. She didn’t care what life had in store from here, she knew that with her Mistress in control, always there by her side and that everything would be great.

As the ring slipped onto her finger, Tori thought the ring glowed brighter, but she immediately played it off as being a trick of the light. “I am your mistress. Your queen. Your goddess. Your love.” Another kiss from the blonde to the brunette, “and you are my tigress.”

“Goddess,” Ashley growls in reply. The bond was sealed, just like with her father. Her mind started racing, updating all of her feelings. Her Goddess was now also her life partner which held even higher importance.

“That’s a very good little tigress.” A purr was returned before dissolving into lustful giggles. Her hands are moving of their own volition almost. Pulling at clothes and her dark, silky hair. Her lips are on Ashley’s, and then her neck, her shoulder, not even stopping at her bare chest for more than a few seconds. Before she knew it, Tori was eagerly returning the favor from earlier.

Eerily similar to what happened earlier with Will, Ashley was almost unwilling to accept her reward. Of course, she wasn’t going to stop you, and probably couldn’t stop you if she tried, but she did plead a little bit. “Goddess, you really mmmmmmmph... really don’t... EEP! Please don’t feel the NEEEEEED to... oooohhh-hhhh... you really don’t have to...” And when you finally get there... “YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!! GODDEEEESSSSS IIIIIII LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!”

Unlike with her mother and father, Tori very much was ready to make this as close to a partnership as it could be, which required her to reciprocate. Again, if she wanted some vacant vessel, there were many other prime candidates to pursue. An Instagram model like Demi Rose Mawby would have made a great prize, but no, Tori wanted a partner. A partner she would please, cherish and love.

Tori’s hand squeezes her Tigress’ and her tongue plunges the depths of her velvet insides, experiencing her true essence for the first time. It causes Ashley to shake violently from the extreme pleasure. She never had felt this way before and if her Goddess could give this to her, she felt the need, the obsession to learn how to give it back. That’s what a partner would do. She squeezes back as if to say, Yes, I accept this pact. You can give me this and I will not stop trying to pay you back.

Catching her breath after pulling back for a short moment, then using her fingers to gently spread Ashley’s lips enough to give her all the access she needed to get right on her button. As a tease, Tori gave it a flick with a pinkie, but the Tigress deserved all of what she could offer. She dove back in, her lips suckling on the outer wall before my tongue treated it like my personal punching bag.

Ashley can’t help from crying and moaning. Making so much noise. Her moans and cries somehow were lovely to hear though. Almost as if a porn movie editor had gone in and tuned her voice up, except this was real and not auto tuned. Her voice was angelic.

Her body jerked several times because of the tongue darting and she was starting to get as wet as a slip n’ slide. She almost couldn’t breathe hard enough for this all to work, it took so much energy just to receive her Goddess’ gift.

She’s really making me earn it, which Tori truly appreciated. Where’s the fun in having your partner finish immediately? Zeroed in on her target, Ashley’s cries and moans acting like little songs of restoration to give Tori the strength she needed to finish her off. She smells wonderful and tastes even better.

One final cry, one final involuntary thrust, one final big heave and one final tongue jab from her Goddess. What did it lead to? The biggest climax of Ashley’s young life. The dam had broken, everything came out at once. Ashley may not even feel as overwhelmed if she gave birth to a child.

It is Tori’s own little present to cap off what had been the best and most productive few days of her life. Months, years of planning had gone into the last 48 hours, and every last ounce of blood, sweat and tears had paid off. She uses her tongue to mop up the rest of Ashley’s submission juice before rising to her knees to admire the handiwork. “Now that’s a job well done.”

Ashley just laid there, completely out of breath. Shaking a little bit, mouth agape, staring at the ceiling and sweating. The slim girl’s mind and heart were racing, which one was faster? Her mind, only containing thoughts about her Goddess.

“It’s been a long couple of days, babe. Hasn’t it? I’m ready to spend our first night together in bed.” Tori started to feel the exhaustion of every action that materialized. It was time for bed and her short routine. A few stretches and a crack of her neck was all it took. “I’m bushed.”

Goddess saying she was tired started making Ashley think about how much energy was exerted, not just now, but over the past day. Her adrenaline rush ended as she became much more tame, much quieter and much more tired. Her eyelids started getting very heavy and started to drop. “Yeah... I’m so tired.......”

Goddess and Tigress. Lovers. Fiances. The labels didn’t matter between these two young women. One the owner of the family fashion company, or at least it was still that way on paper. The other an innovator, and an owner of companies and minds. Together they would prove to be so much more powerful, but that would have to wait for another day. They nuzzled together in the soft fur and warm bed. It was their first night of many to come. Every night they would return together to drift to peaceful slumber together.