The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Acquisition Part 1

MC, MA, FD, MF

Cheri surveys a bar and makes a new acquisition. Sam the unsuspecting target was just interested in a nice massage from a beautiful woman. Both got what they wanted and with it, Sam got a new life.

He immediately caught Cheri’s attention as he walked into the hotel bar. She noticed he was a scotch drinker, was tall and athletic looking and had a captivating smile. He stood out in the midst of the convention attendees standing around most with their name takes still attached to their coats. They were boring; he was interesting. Never one to be shy, she walked over and introduced herself and was met with a warm and welcoming smile. I like this one she thought. I may add him to my collection.

Cheri laughed and told him that she was going to try a line like “let me buy you a drink if you’ll sit with me to ward of the convention crowd,” but decided the direct approach was best. Sam smiled told her that he understood, and bought her a drink whispering he hated the crowd too and was just looking for a quiet place to enjoy a drink. She motioned to her table in the back corner and invited him to share her space.

They introduced each other over the drink. He found out that Cheri was 32, single and lived local. She found out that Sam was traveling on business, was single and 29 years old. Both had a passion for sports and fitness. In fact, he discovered that Cheri was a sports therapist specializing in injury prevention and rehabilitation. What Sam could not have known is that Cheri’s interest in the human body went well beyond physical therapy and rehab. She was a natural Domme who was always on the prowl for a new acquisition and she quickly had Sam in her sights.

Cheri was the only child of very wealthy parents killed tragically in a private plane crash 5 years ago. Overnight, she inherited enough money to pay for an independent lifestyle for the rest of her life. It also allowed her to explore her kinks which were more then a passing hobby in her life. In fact, her kinks seemed to grow deeper each year and her practice, where she touted the Mind—Body connection provided her the perfect outlet to explore them at will. She was highly intelligent, Ivy League educated with a PhD in psychology. Cheri loved getting inside heads and seeing what made people tick. She loved control and most of all, she loved acquiring successful and strong men and bending them to her will. It was her ultimate turn-on.

Sam could not believe his luck. Cheri proved to be remarkably easy to talk too, was engaging and extremely beautiful. He could not help but notice her long legs, tight body, and brilliant smile. He caught a small wiff of her perfume and even that seemed to make her more attractive and appealing. Cheri probed Sam about his work, desires, and slowly about his personal life. She uncovered that although he was single, he was not seeing anyone special at the time. Sam was also highly educated. He was the perfect challenge—a strong, intelligent man uncommitted in life. As the evening wore on, their conversations got easier and easier. They ended up at dinner and when the night finally ended, Sam promised to call Cheri again. As they turned and walked away both look back to catch a last glimpse of each other.

Back in his hotel room, Sam could not get her off of his mind. He fingered her business card and quickly dialed her number. When Cheri answered, he explained that he was remaining in town over the weekend and wanted to see her again. To his surprise, she exclaimed “wonderful, I’d love to show you my studio, the address is on the card.”

They agreed to meet at 11am.

For Sam, the morning dragged on; 11am could not arrive soon enough. For Cheri, it was a morning of preparations—Sam was being drawn into Cheri’s net and she wanted to insure that he would not escape her intentions. As 11 AM got closer, she found her arousal building. She love the hunt and Sam was the perfect candidate. As she slipped into some casual clothes, and redid her makeup, she checked herself out in the mirror....she liked what she saw. Now she just needed Sam to show up on time.

A little before 11, Sam drove up to a modern office complex a few minutes from downtown. Entering the building, he was impressed and saw that Cheri’s office/studio occupied the top floor. He took the elevator up walked to the door and realized it was locked. Afterall, it was a Saturday. He hit the buzzer and in less than a minute, was greeted by Cheri opening the door. She looks wonderful dressed in what looked like yoga pants and a loose top. Her smile captivated him and again, the faint whiff of her perfume had his mind make the connection between Cheri and her scent.

Cheri seemed genuinely thrilled that Sam took her up on the offer and gave him a tour or the facility. It was sparkling clean and was a cross between a medical office and a gym. He commented looking around that the therapy business must be booming. Cheri just smiled and said “you have no idea.”

After the tour, Cheri surprised Sam by inviting him to participate in a session as she wanted to try out some new massage products. She commented, there would be no charge if he would be her Guinea Pig and offer an honest opinion on the products. She looked at him with pleading eyes commenting that she could really use the help. Sam laughed “how can I turn down such an offer?” Cheri flipped him a towel, showed him the changing room and told him to come back to the massage therapy room when ready.

Sam loved a good massage and getting one from a woman as beautiful and sexy as Cheri seems like a dream come true and a great way to spend the afternoon. He actually had a hard time hiding his excitement and had to wait a minute until his penis deflated a little. Her perfume and looks just seemed to trigger that reaction. The last thing Sam wanted was Cheri to run off screaming when she sensed he was aroused.

Entering the room, the lights were dimmed, soft music was playing and scented candles were lit. Cheri, still dressed in yoga pants and the loose top said, “I want you in a relaxed state.” With that, she tapped the massage table signaling Sam to get on it. As he lay face down, she draped the towel over his butt and upper thighs and began a very slow and professional massage.

Sam was amazed by her touch. It was light and soft, but she knew how to get to all the right spots, easing the tightness in sore muscles and letting tension melt away. This was a woman who knew what she was doing. Before long, Sam felt his eyelids flutter and he was afraid that he would slip off to sleep.

As she felt Sam’s body relax, Cheri picked up a bottle of massage oil that she prepared earlier. The oil was infused with drugs and herbs that would deepen Sam’s relaxation while loosening his inhibitions. The final oil she added to the bottle was designed to heighten his arousal and needs. She smiled as her hands slowly massaged the tincture into Sam’s warm skin. She did not rush and made sure the oil was adsorbed by Sam’s skin before moving on to a new spot. The ingredients had been given to her by Kelli, a biochemist friend with the promise that anyone she wanted put under, Cheri would take care of it for her. Kelli also provided Cheri with the antidote that blocked the effects. This kept Cheri from experiencing what her patient/victims experienced.

For his part, Sam had no concept of time or space. His body was now under the full effects of the drugs in the oil. He felt total relaxation in Cheri’s hands. As she moved down his body, the towel slipped away; Sam did not notice. He was deep into the bliss she was creating. Her hands stroked his lower back and rode onto his butt. Cheri repositioned Sam’s legs so that she could occasionally slide a finger along his ass or touch his heavy ball sac. The oil was doing its part and when combined with Cheri’s touch triggered an erection that Sam could not control. When Cheri heard the first of Sam’s soft moans, she new he was almost ready.

Reaching across the table, Cheri dipped her fingers into a jar containing a special salve. It was not only slick, but was again infused with chemicals to trigger Sam’s desires and needs. With her fingers coated, she played with Sam’s ass.

Sam was lost in the sensations being created and when the salve was added, he fell deeper into Cheri’s web. His body felt electric. He felt Cheri’s fingers penetrate his ass and reach his prostate. As her slender fingers rubbed the salve inside him, Sam felt an explosion of erotic need. Without thought, Sam pushed his ass back against the invading hand. Cheri smiled noticing his body’s movements. She leaned forward and whispered “good boy” into Sam’s ear eliciting another deep moan.

For Sam, time suspended. His body was so aroused and his mind was so clouded. The center of his being was now around his pulsing cock and Cheri’s hands. Her fingers expertly spread the ointment deep within Sam touching spots that no one short of his physician had ever touched. And now with every heartbeat and pulse of blood, new erotic sensations raced through him. Cheri observed all of Sam’s physical reactions and was pleased with what she saw. In her mind, she knew that she had selected perfectly and that Sam was well on the way to being her next acquisition.

Cheri whispered in Sam’s ear that it was time to turn over and without a thought, Sam flipped. His eyes tried to focus on Cheri and he saw that she was now naked looking down at him. He reached for the towel, but his movements were somewhat uncoordinated. Cheri told him not to worry, that in her job, she had seen everything before. Sam looked down and saw his erection throbbing as blood coursed through his body. Unfortunately, for Sam, he did not register that something was wrong and this session had progressed far beyond a product test.

Cheri’s hands again did their magic work and more oil and salve were massaged into Sam’s unsuspecting body. Sam’s entire attention was now on Cheri’s hands and his own cock. He had never experienced such pleasure. When Cheri applied the salve to his nipples, he moaned out loud. They had never been sensitive before, but now they seemed to be direct wired to his cock. Every time she circled them with her fingers, his hips thrust into the air like he was fucking an invisible partner. It was the response she was looking for.

Looking down into Sam’s eyes, Cheri saw that they were clouded with lust and desire. She leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips and whispered, “good boy.” She watched his cock twitch at the words.

“Sam” she whispered, “you are mine aren’t you?” Without waiting for a reply, she ran her fingers lightly over his cock watching his hips buck against the table.

Sam heard the words and felt the pleasure and replied “yes.”

She continued, “all of you belongs to me, totally, you live to please me.” To which Sam could only nod his head and offer a whispered “yes” in his lust filled state. As the words flowed off his tongue, Cheri continued to lightly stroke his throbbing cock. Agreeing with Cheri was being associated with untold pleasure in Sam’s brain.

Cheri walked away from Sam and came back with a tube like device that easily fit over Sam’s hardened cock. When she adjusted the controls and turned it on, it sealed itself and slowly vibrated keeping Sam erect and aroused. At the same time, she slipped Sam’s first butt plug deep into his ass coming to rest against his prostate. This too was adjusted and turned on. Cheri walked up to the heard of the table and mentioned to Sam that he was now going to get special therapy; Sam was too far gone to question her words. With a flick of her fingers, both devices came to life.

The sensations hit Sam like a tidal wave and an explosion of color. His body literally jumped off the table as both his ass, prostate and cock were mechanically stimulated. Sam could do nothing but go along on the ride; a ride totally controlled by Cheri and the remotes in her hands. For her part, Cheri was aroused as she always was at this point in the therapy. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten as she watch Sam toss himself against the table. She had total control now and that was the ultimate stimulant.

She kept up the assault in Sam’s body until he was a quivering mess. Nothing mattered more to Sam then release and when he started to beg to cum, Cheri stroked her already wet pussy to orgasm. She loved the begging. Finally, she increased the speed of the devices and watched as Sam’s cock exploded into the tube with rope after rope of white cum. When it was clear that he had been milked of all his seed, Cheri disconnected the tube and removed the inner sleeve holding Sam’s sperm. This was sealed, labeled and immediately frozen for future sale to a fertility clinic.

Cheri walked over to Sam, kissed him on the lips and again, whispered “good boy, you are mine.” She then pulled the plug from his ass. Sam was allowed to rest as Cheri went about cleaning up the room. When finished, she whispered instructions in Sam’s ears insuring her control. She then administered Sam the antidote and waited for his mind and body to recover. While she waited, she dressed and replaced the towel on Sam’s midsection.

Sam awoke to Cheri’s smiling face. “Wow, I must have fallen asleep”

“You did,” she replied, “early in the session, you must have been tired.”

Sam wrapped the towel around his body and got up, found his clothes and dressed in the changing room. When he emerged, Cheri was waiting for him. She looked up at him with doe like eyes and said, “dinner, tomorrow, my place, and I don’t take no for an answer.”

That night Sam found himself incredibly aroused. He was unsure why he felt a sexual tension building, but knew it was. When he showered, he found himself rubbing his nipples as he stroked his cock. He snapped out of the self-pleasure just in time to avoid an orgasm. His sleep was fitful, often interrupted by erotic dreams. In his dreams, he was naked and being slowly stroked by Cheri until he came. He opened his eyes and realized that his hand was in his shorts and he was pleasuring himself. Sam got out of bed and took a shower unsure again of where these thoughts were coming from that invaded his sleep.

Arriving at Cheri’s home, he was stunned by its elegance. It sat right on the beach at the edge of the inlet where the bay flowed into the Gulf of Mexico. The sand was sugary white and the entire setting was perfect. Cheri met him in a short sundress that accented her body perfectly. She gave him a quick tour of the house and then showed him the pool. As she was talking, Sam could not get the image of Cheri,lounging by the pool naked getting a tan from his mind. He did not know where that thought came from, and tried to get it out of his mind.

Prior to dinner, Cheri made drinks insuring Sam’s had a little of her special elixir. She watched as he made quick work of his first and second scotch and then relaxed knowing she again had total control. They made small talk until she stood up on the outdoor patio and called Sam over. Without any hesitation, Sam approached her.

“Strip, I want you naked,” she smiled.

“Is this some kind of joke?” He asked, but failed to realize his hands were already unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his trousers. Looking down, eyes wide in disbelief, he simply muttered, “what the fuck.”

Sam was soon standing and then kneeling naked in front of Cheri. She took the time to explain to him what was happening expressing no fear that Sam could somehow alter the end results. “You see, I now have total control over you.” With that, she welcomed Kelli, her biochemist friend responsible for the formula, to the dinner party. Both Kelli and Cheri admired Sam like a piece of fine art and spoke as if he was not even there.

“His DNA you collected from the initial sperm sample is simply off the charts. Given his background, education and physical attributes, women will be willing to pay large sums to have children with his deposits.” Cheri smiled at her friends words. Sam was a walking gold mine. She then called a few business friends and as they sipped drinks, Sam was checked out of his hotel, his rental car was returned and the airline computer systems hacked to reflect his departure from their fair city. “Sam,” Cheri commented, “you just disappeared.”

Sam could only look up at these two women with horror, but had no way of expressing his anger with them. Outwardly, he just smiled as he knelt. Cheri told Kelli how effective the new salve was on men and to prove her point, told Sam to stroke his nipples. On command, Sam touched them and slowly rolled them between his fingertips. Immediately, they hardened and as before seemed to be direct wired to his cock. The more he stroked his nipples, the more blood flowed to his cock which was soon fully erect. “God, he is gorgeous isn’t he?” commented Kelli.

With those words, Cheri got an idea.

“Kelli, do you know how you always complain that you are not getting any younger and want a baby, but cannot find the right guy? Well, here is your chance.” Continuing, Cheri commented, “Afterall, you helped create him, why not benefit from your research.”

“You’re serious?, Kelli questioned, and when Cheri convinced her that she was indeed serious, they agreed to test Sam right then and there.

As Sam watched, Kelli stood and quickly slipped out of her dress and lingerie and was soon naked in front of him. Cheri walked up to her friend and whispered surprise as she rubbed some of the special salve on Kelli expose pussy. Yelping from the cold touch, Kelli quickly grasped what had happened and looked questioning at her friend. “I just did not want you changing your mind, I know how important a child is to you.” Cheri walked over to the bar and poured herself a drink as Kelli’s body exploded in arousal.

Laying back in a chaise lounge, all Kelli could say was “oh fuck, that is good.” For the first time, the researcher was exposed to her own creation and the creation quickly gained the upper hand. It was now a pure biological response. Her body was aroused and she needed a man—a man to fuck. She looked to Sam and saw his erect cock—a cock Cheri offered to share.

“Sam, I think Kelli needs you to fuck her”. Sam got up and walked over to Kelli. He pulled her to her feet and bent her over the back of the chaise lounge without a word. “Oh fuck that is good” Kelli screamed alerting Cheri that Sam was doing his job. Cheri now watched in awe as Sam took Kelli. He did not make love to her, nor did he rape her. He just took her, impaling her swollen pussy with his hard cock. Kelli, for her part, was swallowed by arousal and was soon pushing back on Sam trying to get more and more of his cock buried in her body. What Kelli did not know was that Sam would not cum until Cheri gave permission, a trigger implanted earlier in the day, so as she cried out fuck me harder, that is exactly what Sam did.

For Cheri, it was a erotic scene. Her best friend getting what she needed aided by chemicals of her own creation. Sam, clearly under control and a viral, potent DNA gold mine. She sat in her own lounger where she could watch the action as she sipped her drink. Watching, Cheri was also slowly massaging her own glistening pussy. Occasionally, she took a picture or a short video clip for historical purposes. She as sure Kelli would want to remember the evening.

Kelli was lost in a pleasure pit of sensations. Her body was never more open or willing to accept a cock in her life. She knew that she was fertile and that made what was happening even more erotic. As Sam moved deeper and deeper in her, she felt a tightening and a tingling deep within. She knew that she was going to cum. Cheri saw the look on her face and told Sam to cum when Kelli did. Those words sent her friend over the edge and she screamed out in orgasm. As her pussy spasmed around Sam’s cock, his body tensed and Sam came shooting rope after rope of viral cum deep into Kelli’s pussy.

For a moment, no one moved not wanting to break the tension of the moment. Cheri spoke first telling Sam to come over and kneel. Without hesitation, he followed instructions. Kelli just sat across from her friend with a look of pure pleasure etched on her face. “Incredible, simply fucking incredible” she whispered. She looked down and saw a few drops of Sam’s seed leaking from her still throbbing pussy. “My god, that was good.”

Dinner followed for the two friends both still aglow from their individual orgasms. Sam was merely entertainment at that point and they had him stroke and touch throughout the dinner meal. Every time one or the other addressed him as a “good boy” they could watch his cock twitch. Sam, did not seem to mind as his mind was clouded by Cheri’s not so subtle conditioning. The once proud businessman was now reduced to kneeling and playing with himself for Cheri’s entertainment.

After a short pause, Kelli rose and said her goodbyes to Cheri. She could still feel Sam’s seed sitting deep inside her pussy. The two friends hugged, kissed, and Cheri whispered, “you can take Sam for a spin any time you desire.” Kelli, pressed her friend close commenting, “you have no idea how that felt and what you have here, I will take you up on that offer.” As she watched Kelli’s car disappear down the driveway, Cheri called Sam over, had him kneel and then pulled her sundress over her head. Cheri wore no panties. Looking at Sam, she just nodded and opening her legs, pressed his head to her pussy. Like a good boy, Sam knew what Cheri needed and his tongue quickly lapped at the enticing pussy juices. In minutes, Cheri’s moans filled the night air as Sam’s trained tongue continued its work. As her arousal built, she held Sam’s head tight to her clit and whispered, “Sam....it will be a beautiful friendship....you, Kelli and I. Say hello to your new world.” With that she came, flooding Sam’s mouth with her fluids. Sam picked her up, turned her over and like Kelli earlier, fucked her until Cheri exploded again. Only then, did he cum filling Cheri’s body with his seed......and then he knelt, waiting, wondering what life was going to be like. A fleeting thought of why me and how did this happen shot through his head but was quickly gone.