The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Addiction/Control

mc ff fd

Melissa opened the door to her apartment and immediately gasped in horror. She’d never imagined such a scene — old pizza boxes scattered all over the floor, dirty dishes piled up in the sink, bits of food and spilled drink staining the countertops... the place was even developing a faint odor of rotten trash! Further, all of the cupboards were open and there wasn’t even one single clean plate or cup left on the shelves. Looked like she’d be eating straight out of the carton of Chinese food she’d brought home. She hoped the restaurant had included a pair of clean chopsticks with her order!

Melissa had been well aware that her roommate Cassandra was a bit of a slob, but this level of uncleanliness was beyond anything she’d thought humanly possible — the current disastrous state of her apartment was enough to make her feel sick to her stomach! Melissa had only been out of town for a week, yet clearly that was more than enough time for her slovenly roommate to transform their sleek, modern apartment into a total dump.

Speak of the devil — Melissa sighed as she noticed her roommate Cassandra laying lazily on the couch, completely fixated on the TV as she mashed the buttons on the controller resting in her lap. Cassandra hadn’t even noticed Melissa’s return to their apartment yet, thanks to the bulky gamer headset she was wearing...

Melissa sighed as she arrived at the couch, shoving her roommate’s legs off the cushions so she could have some space to be seated. She slurped up some of the noodles from her takeout box with her chopsticks while staring disgustedly at her roommate. Her stare turned into a burning glare as her roommate lazily returned her feet back to where they’d been resting — which now nestled them right between Melissa’s thighs. She gasped and almost slapped Melissa’s feet, but decided that touching them was something she’d rather avoid while attempting to eat. She choked down her current mouthful of noodles before angrily chastising her roommate.

“What the hell! Do you mind?!”

“...wha? Oh, hey Melissa. Sup?” Cassandra wriggled her black-painted toes subconsciously as she noticed her roommate, glancing over only briefly before returning her attention to the TV screen.

“DUDE! Your feet. Get them out of my lap please. I’m trying to eat, for fuck’s sake... and god, they stink! When’s the last time you took a shower?!” Melissa pinched her nose while she waited for her roommate to move, then finally gave up on minding her manners and shoved Cassandra’s feet off of her lap roughly with a grunt.

Oblivious, Cassandra immediately returned her feet to their position resting in Melissa’s lap. Melissa grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Enough of this shit!

“Fuckfuckfuck! Hey, come on — turn the TV back on! I’m in the middle of a raid!” Cassandra reached desperately for the remote, but Melissa kept it well out of her reach. “Not a chance. We need to talk.”

“Okay okay, fine — whatever — just let me finish this boss at least!”

Melissa shook her head. “Nope. You’re done. Have you SEEN this place?! Take a fucking look around, you pig! We have some serious work to do around here. You’re not playing anything until we get this shit back in order.”

Cassandra groaned, tossing her controller on the table in front of the couch as she slumped back into the couch cushions, draping an arm over her forehead in a dramatic show of despair. She tapped the mic button on her headset. “How’d I end up with the most annoying roommate in the world? She won’t let me finish our raid... sorry guys, I gotta go.” She finally took the headset off and tossed it on the table next to the controller.

Melissa snorted. “You want to know what’s annoying, Cass? How about leaving your apartment in decent shape, only to come home to a fucking pig sty? How’s that for annoying? Oh, I know — how about trying to choke down your dinner while your roommate’s stinky egirl feet are in your lap? How’s that for annoying, huh? Geez, seriously — when’s the last time you took a shower?!” Melissa shoved Cassandra’s feet off of her lap for the third time as Cassandra peeked out from underneath her elbow.

“...oh. Uh, sorry... I guess I didn’t notice that.”

“You didn’t notice?! Good god Cassandra, your feet stink worse than a chunk of limburger! Seriously, don’t you ever shower?”

Cassandra bit her lip, looking rather sheepish. “I, ah... well, I kinda lost my job while you were away... I guess after that, I kinda let my habits slide a little bit...”

Melissa’s expression softened in surprise. “Shit... seriously? What happened?”

Cassandra’s face turned red. “I, uh... I’d rather not say...”

Melissa pondered this for a moment, then shook her head as she waggled a finger at her roommate. “Oh no... again?! Damnit, Cassie! You ditched out on work to play videogames, didn’t you?! What is this, the third job that you’ve lost now for repeated no-show?! What the hell, girl. You’ve got a serious problem with addiction... seriously, I think you need some help.”

Cassandra groaned. “Okay, yeah... maybe I do have a little bit of an addiction problem...“

“Seriously. Have you ever thought about getting help?”

“’Help?’ Whaddya mean? I just like to game — it’s not like I’m an alcoholic or hooked on crack...”

“Hmm... well, you just need to make a few minor adjustments, y’know? Like, take care of your basic chores before firing up your game. Show up to work. Tidy up after yourself, yeah? Seriously, like... throw trash in the bin instead of on the floor? How on earth can that possibly be too much to ask?! Can you see how you might have a problem?? You can’t even stay on top of the most basic, mundane chores!”

“...ugh... when you put it that way, it does sound pretty bad. Well, what did you have in mind?”

Melissa held up her index finger to make a point. “I’m glad you asked! I’ve actually been thinking about this for a while, because it’s been obvious that you have an addiction problem. I think you should try hypnosis. Apparently, hypnotherapy is one of the most effective treatments to quit smoking! If it can help people quit smoking, I’m sure it could help you out with your gaming addiction too.”

Cassandra snorted. “Hypnosis? Lol. Isn’t that just a bunch of foofy made-up baloney? I always thought hypnosis was a load of B.S., reserved for quacks and people who love getting attention onstage... or like, vampires and science fiction, y’know?” Cassandra laughed, pointing her fingers to her eyes. “Youuuu vill obeyyyyy meee...”

Melissa laughed, shaking her head. “Very funny. No, it’s very real. But it’s not mind control like in the movies! True, hypnosis does make a person highly suggestible, but they still have to want and accept the changes that are being suggested, at least at some level in their subconscious mind. So we’d just be making some very minor adjustments to your thinking, in order to help you live a happier life.”

Cassandra fell silent for a moment, lost in thought. “...hmm, well I guess if you put it that way, it doesn’t sound so bad. Maybe it could be worth a shot...”

“Believe me, it really works! You might never guess it, but I actually used to be a heavy smoker myself. I’ve been listening to this one file for years, and haven’t smoked a cigarette since!”

Cassandra raised an eyebrow. “Really? You’re right — I never would have taken you for a smoker!” She paused a moment, then continued, “...in fact, it’s pretty hard to believe. I’m not saying you’re a liar... but... seeing is believing, right? Why don’t you show me how it works?”

Melissa froze, then shrugged, “...well... I guess if watching me go under will get you to try it out yourself, then sure.” Melissa pulled out her phone and turned up the volume before setting her phone on the table. She squirmed a bit on the couch to get herself into a more comfortable seated position. Soft, relaxing music started playing through the phone.

“Alright so one of the most important things is to make yourself as comfortable as possible. It’s a gradual process, and the more relaxed you are the easier it is to sink into a deep trance. It also gets much easier to go deeper with practice — I’ve listened to this file a lot, so it’s very easy for me.”

The music gradually lowered in volume as a female voice started to speak. “Welcome,” the soothing voice lilted. “This track will guide you into a state of deep hypnosis with the purpose of helping you change your habits and improve your life. You’ve done well to purchase this recording and now to listen to it, as this shows your intent to make small adjustments to change your life for the better. You’re already listening to this recoring, so you’ve already started your journey into deep hypnosis and a better you.”

Melissa sighed, smiling lightly as she settled back into the couch. The induction hadn’t even really begun yet, but she could already feel herself starting to drift into trance. Her awareness of the room slowly faded as her attention honed in on the pleasant female voice.

“If you’ve already listened to this recording several times, you will sink very deeply, very quickly, because I’m going to now count down from 10 all the way down to 1. When we reach the number 1, you will be deeply hypnotized. Completely open to making the changes needed to improve your happiness, and that of those around you.”

Melissa took a deep breath, and released it slowly, the smile spreading across her face. Going into trance always felt so wonderful. She felt herself starting to sink. She still remembered the first time she’d discovered just how pleasant it was to be hypnotized — there was a special excitement to dropping. She’d been surprised how much it affected her.

“As I count down from 10 to 1, I want you to focus on your breathing. Take slow, deep breaths; and with each breath out, you release more and more tension and tightness.” The voice took a slow breath in, then exaled pointedly. “Just like that. Feel the tension and tightness leaving your body, with each and every slow breath out. Becoming more and more relaxed as you listen and follow the sound of my voice, ready to be deeply hypnotized and open to suggestion.”

Melissa’s smile had faded as her lips and face relaxed. Her eyelids became hooded as they started to droop in anticipation, and her arms became loose and limp at her sides. Her mind was going into autopilot, already guiding her further along the induction that she knew so well.

“Notice your body starting to become so relaxed now that it is becoming heavy, heavy, so very heavy. Your legs are heavy. Your arms are heavy. Loose, and limp. And now, your eyelids are heavy. Feel your eyelids and your entire body become ten times heavier NOW —” the hypnotist in the recording snapped her fingers — and Melissa jolted, then moaned lightly —” heavier, and heavier with each number as I count down NOW from 10... heavy, so very heavy... 9... almost too heavy to keep open — but keep them open for just a moment longer — 8... heavy, heavy, heavier still... 7... following my words, your mind becoming so open to suggestion... 6... ready to drop deep... 5... eyelids too heavy to keep open now, just let them close... let them close now as you ‘drop for me’ —” the hypnotist snapped her fingers and Melissa felt her body twitch as she fell deep into trance.

Cassandra wasn’t paying a whole lot of attention to the recording — she started to feel a strange sensation in her belly as she watched her roommate go into trance. Seeing her roommate so deeply affected by the recording was making her feel something strange, something she’d never felt before. Something... exotic. She squeezed her thighs as she continued watching her roommate being hypnotized.

“...you’re now standing in front of a doorway, and each number takes you closer to that doorway. When you pass through the doorway, you will leave your old self behind, and become someone new. This new person will be even more easily hypnotized than the person you leave behind, and they will be even more deeply hypnotized than your old self ever was. They will readily accept all hypnotic suggestions in order to make the necessary changes to improve their life, and that of those around them.”

Cassandra squirmed again as she watched her roommate mindlessly following the recording. Her breathing had quickened substantially. She was completely captivated by the scene she was witnessing, and felt that strange sensation in her belly growing stronger.

“5... one step closer to the new you... 4... ready to change... 3... almost there now... 2... ready to step through that doorway and leave your old self behind... and 1 —” the hypnotist snapped her fingers again — “your old self is gone; you are now a new and improved person who is even more easily hypnotized than your old self. So deeply hypnotized, and ready to accept all suggestions in order to improve your life.”

Cassandra squeezed her thighs together again as she watched Melissa’s body twitch when the hypnotist snapped her fingers. Melissa looked completely out of it. Curious, Cassandra picked up one of Melissa’s arms — it was completely loose and limp. She let it drop, and Melissa didn’t respond at all.

The recording continued, “Even though you are already completely and deeply hypnotized — soo much deeper than you’ve ever gone before — you are now going to go even deeper still. I’m going to count up from 1, all the way up to 3, and when we reach 3, you will open your eyes, but remain deeply hypnotized. Ready to drop even deeper. 1, 2, 3; open your eyes.”

Cassandra gasped as she witnessed Melissa’s vacant stare. Melissa’s eyes were heavily hooded, and her face was expressionless. Cassandra waved a hand in front of Melissa’s eyes, but they remained glossy and unfocused. Her eyes were open, but her mind was somewhere else. “She must be totally lost in trance,” Cassandra thought.

“Eyes open, but still so deeply hypnotized... ready to go even deeper now as you ‘drop for me’ —” the hypnotist snapped her fingers and Melissa’s eyes instantly closed. Melissa moaned, her eyes moving rapidly beneath her eyelids. “Very good... deeper, and deeper, far deeper than you’ve ever gone before... opening your eyes again on 3... 1, 2, 3 — eyes are open — ‘drop for me.’” Melissa moaned more deeply as her eyes opened and then immediately closed again at the click of the hypnotist’s fingers.

“You are now in an extremely deep state of hypnosis. Ready to accept all suggestions — ”

But the recording halted abruptly, as Cassandra now held the phone in her grasp.

* * *

Melissa opened her eyes slowly, her mind feeling unusually foggy. Something felt a bit off — she felt like there was something important that she should be remembering, but the feeling gradually faded like a forgotten dream. She turned her attention to her roommate, who had a huge grin on her face and looked to be positively glowing. “...so... do you think it worked? Do you feel any different?”

Cassandra nodded vigorously. “Oh yes, I feel —” she grinned widely “— like a whole new person! Things are going to be much better around here for both of us, I’m sure of it! Thank you so much for introducing me to hypnosis.”

Melissa nodded, smiling, and feeling a bit of an afterglow herself. She attributed this wonderful body high to the pleasure of helping a friend in need. “No problem — I’m just glad that it worked. I’ve never hypnotised anyone before, but I suppose that being so familiar with that file I listen to must have helped me learn the ropes.”

Cassandra laughed, “Oh yes, I think the recording definitely helped.”

Melissa smiled. “I’m so glad it worked out! I’m pretty lucky to have you as a roommate, you know. A lot of roommates simply aren’t willing to work together, to put in the required time and effort to improve their relationship and quality of living. You know what, on that note — I actually really enjoy cleaning. I mean... not the act of cleaning itself... but having a tidy place, y’know? So... I think... yeah! Maybe it would be better if I just took care of this mess. I mean, I really appreciate your willingness to make changes, but I honestly don’t mind doing the cleaning around here. I’m used to it. I think I was just... well, a little overwhelmed coming home to such a big mess. Now that I’ve had some time to cool off, and since you were such a good sport with regard to hypnosis, I really don’t mind taking charge of the situation.”

Cassandra squeezed her thighs together as she squeaked out a giggle. “O-oh god. This is... mmm.” she coughed, squirming on the couch and regaining her composure. “A-are you sure? You really don’t mind? You WANT to do it?” Cassandra let out a husky sigh, still squirming and squeezing her thighs together.

“...y-yeah, I think so... yeah! I want to do this. I think I was being a bit selfish trying to put all the responsibility on you. We both live here — I need to be willing to make changes, too. It’s not fair to put this all on you. So... yeah, I’ll take care of all the cleaning from now on.” Melissa frowned lightly, questioning whether her offer was really a fair arrangement — but her chain of thought was quickly interrupted by a passionate hug from Cassandra. She gasped as she felt Cassandra pinch her ass, but quickly decided that she’d imagined it.

* * *

Melissa sighed, slumping down on the couch next to her roommate. Finally, their apartment was back to its former pristine state. It had taken more than 5 hours, but she’d managed to take out all the trash, put things back in their place, and wipe down all the surfaces with disinfectant. Her whole body was sore from all the exertion. Meanwhile, her roommate Cassandra had just been playing her stupid videogame the whole time.

Cassandra noticed Melissa take a seat on the couch, and she turned off the TV. “You know what, I think I’ve had enough gaming for now.” She looked around the room for the first time in hours, and raised her eyebrows. “Wow, not bad, roomie! Great job cleaning this place up.”

Melissa groaned. “...man, what a nightmare... you really made quite a mess, you know. I’m sore as fuck.”

Cassandra pouted her lips. “Awww. You know what, since you’ve been such a good roommate I think you deserve a reward. Here, lay down on the couch... let’s see if we can... work those kinks.” Cassandra laughed musically at her own comment, apparently finding it funny.

Melissa let out a long sigh of relaxation. “Really? You’re going to give me a massage? Wow, thanks Cass... that sounds great.” She closed her eyes as she lay down belly-first on the couch. Cassandra hopped on top and straddled her roommate’s back with her thighs. “Ugh, your phone — it’s jutting into my leg.” Cassandra grabbed it from Melissa’s pocket. “Hey, I have a great idea! Why don’t you listen to your hypnosis track while I give you a massage!”

Melissa was just about to open her mouth to protest, but she stopped when she heard that familiar soft music playing in the background. Dang... she should probably set up a lockscreen on her phone... well, anyway... it’s not like she had a real reason to refuse a massage AND a relaxing hypnosis session. Why not have both?

“...just relax, Melissa... let go of all that tension... feel your muscles going loose and limp as I continue to massage you... let your whole body relax, you can feel everything getting heavier as you just let go of all that stress...” Cassandra whispered huskily, her hot breath kissing Melissa’s earlobe.

“...I bet you’re tired from all that cleaning... aren’t you... sooo tired... you can barely keep your eyes open, can you? — that’s okay, just enjoy your massage and let your eyes clooose as you accept the relaxation I’m giving you... and let yourself slip back into that blissful state you love so much...”

Despite how intimate this was getting, Melissa moaned; she couldn’t help herself, she felt her shoulders melting into her roommate’s soothing touch as her roommate’s hot breath tickled her earlobe. The female hypnotist started walking through her familiar induction in the background, and Melissa felt her eyelids drooping heavily as she began to slip back into trance.

“...I saw just how much you enjoy being hypnotized... I can make it even better for you with a little practice... we’re both going to just love our new arrangements... isn’t that great? You’re going to be so happy, yes... now... why don’t you just...” Cassandra nipped lightly at Melissa’s earlobe “— ‘drop deep’ for me...”

Melissa gasped as she heard her roommate speak the trigger phrase with a click of her fingers and suddenly she was falling, falling... falling into that familiar euphoric place where she was so open to suggestion, so ready to change her life for the better...

* * *

Melissa opened her eyes to find her roommate’s stinky feet resting in her lap.

“Well? I’m waiting!”

Oh... right. After Cassandra had given her such a wonderful massage, it was only fair to return the favor... scrunching her nose in disgust, Melissa took one of Cassandra’s stinky feet in her hands and started to touch and rub it — first gently, then firmly. Cassandra wriggled her toes, the black-painted gloss on her toenails sparkling lightly with reflected light.

Gradually, Melissa realized this wasn’t so bad — it was kind of nice, actually. Her roommate had pretty nice feet — they were so dainty, and it was almost mesmerizing, the way that her toenails almost sparkled.

She caught another whiff of Cassandra’s feet, and found herself shuddering — but this time her response wasn’t disgust. It was something else. She... wasn’t sure what it was, but it wasn’t so horrible really. Actually, the odor was almost pleasant; a little sour perhaps, but there was almost something enticing about it.

“Mmm... that feels good... but you know...” Cassandra’s voice was like silk as she spoke, “...I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier. My feet are pretty dirty, aren’t they?”

Melissa nodded. “Yes, you really should clean them once a while,” she said as she continued rubbing her roommate’s feet.

“Mmm... and who’s job is it to do all the cleaning around here?” Cassandra pushed one of her feet against Melissa’s chest, inquisitively.

“I — uh, Cassandra... I don’t think that feet should be incl— ”

“Drop for me,” Cassandra said as she clicked her fingers.

* * *

Melissa opened her eyes to find herself kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. Her roommate’s bare feet were dangling in front of her, swaying slightly, as she followed them back and forth with her eyes.

“Your job is to clean everything around here. Including my feet.”

“Y-yes... everything...” Yes, of course... how silly of her; Melissa HAD agreed to clean everything, after all. Besides, she could barely contain her arousal as she caught another whiff of the powerful, intoxicating odor wafting in front of her face. She’d never been more turned on in her life — it was odd, Melissa had never fancied herself much of a foot fetishist, but she’d never really looked at Cassandra’s feet so closely. She’d never sniffed them in such detail. Her roommate’s feet were so sexy...

“...they turn you on so much... simply smelling my feet is making you so horny, isn’t it? You NEED to clean them with your tongue.”

Melissa nodded as her eyes continued to follow her roommate’s slowly swaying toes. “Y-yes... I need to... I need to lick them clean... it’s my job...”

Cassandra pushed her toes against Melissa’s mouth. “Then suck them, you little slut.”

Melissa moaned as the powerful odor overwhelmed her senses, and without thinking she plopped Cassandra’s big toe into her mouth, licking and sucking, kissing it with her lips.

“When you suck on my big toe, it’s almost like I’m fucking you, isn’t it?”

Melissa moaned, overwhelmed by the sensations assaulting her — the smells, the tastes, the feelings in her body. The feelings in her mind — her roommate was asserting such dominance. She’d never thought of Cassandra as such a powerful figure, but right now Melissa felt completely powerless and controlled. She moaned as she continued licking and sucking on her roommate’s feet.

“That’s good enough for now — drop deep for me.” Cassandra snapped her fingers.

* * *

Melissa woke up the next morning in her bed... she felt like she’d just had the strangest dream, but she couldn’t quite place it. No matter — she felt a sudden urge to make breakfast, so she hopped out of bed and went straight to the kitchen.

While she was at it, she might as well make breakfast for Cassandra as well, right? After all, she wanted to thank Cassandra for being such a great roommate. She quickly fried up some eggs and bacon, then immediately brought them to Cassandra, who was still in bed. Ooops... she’d forgotten to make breakfast for herself — well, there was only one thing to do — she handed the plate to Cassandra. “Here’s your breakfast.”

“Here’s your breakfast?? Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“...oh... um... here’s your breakfast, ma’am?” Melissa wasn’t really sure why she was calling Cassandra ma’am, but it definitely seemed like the right thing to do once she felt the words roll off her tongue.

“Haha, very good. Mmmm... I think we’re getting better at this!” Cassandra smirked as she took the plate from Melissa, then slapped Melissa’s ass. “Here, you deserve some breakfast as well —” Cassandra threw off the sheets, spreading her legs to reveal her pussy.

“I, ah — what? Cassandra, I’m not a lesb—”

“Drop deep for me!” Cassandra clicked her fingers with a smirk as she watched that familiar look of confusion, followed by a mindless blissful stare on her roommate’s pretty face. “That’s better. Now, let’s enjoy our breakfast together, shall we? Come to me, Melissa... you must obey me... you cannot resist... you are deeply hypnotized, and completely under my control. It seems we still have some changes to make... but don’t worry, you’ll be so happy when we’re finished... you’ll be the best roommate ever!”

“...the best... roommate... ever...” Melissa smiled vacantly, a blissfully empty expression on her face.