The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADORING MY NEIGHBOR

This was such an exciting day! Chris had been looking forward to this for weeks now. It was moving day! He ignored the looks and comments of his friends and family. How could they call him irrational? Irresponsible? Stupidly impulsive? He answered every one of their so-called “sensible reasons” and “intelligent arguments” with a bright smile, a far away blissful look and the phrase, “I can’t wait to move to south philly! It’s a magical place!” Chris had always lived and worked in the northeast area of Philadelphia. His job was very close. He had a nice affordable and spacious apartment. He had great relationships with everyone around him His new place in south philly was way smaller and a much further commute to his job. Still, nothing could deter him. He had known instantly exactly which apartment he wanted to rent, and he didn’t care at all what it cost. He needed to be there. He knew that deep in his mind. Deep in his soul. He couldn’t really elaborate. Not yet. His overwhelming need to live in this particular neighborhood was the most important thing in the world.

Once everyone else had accepted Chris’s decision, moving day went off without a hitch. They were just so tired of hearing how South Philly was a magical place. It was the ideal version of a move. The weather was excellent and mirrored Chris’s sunny and enthusiastic attitude about this life decision. It was quick and easy. There wasn’t much that made the journey with him. Chris had decided that most of his belongings were unnecessary and didn’t serve his needs anymore. He shuddered with pleasure when that thought breezed into his mind. Books, DVDs and collectibles of any kind had already been sold and he had sent that money to a special account. He felt a wave of intense pleasure when he had transferred it. Chris sat in his only chair in the middle of his new home and sighed so contentedly. He was so happy to be here. So unshakably excited to be where he belonged. Yes, this was where he belonged. There was a knock at the door.

Chris automatically stood to open it and dropped into stunned and awed silence when he saw Her. She was standing casually but regally before him. She couldn’t help but be the sexiest center of attention in any room. His thoughts melted away as She snapped Her beautiful manicured fingers. He noticed every breathtaking part of Her. Her penetratingly irresistible eyes. Her flawless ebony skin. Her gloriously perfect body, every enthralling curve more and more alluring as he stared. Everything else disappeared when She was around. He didn’t mean to be rude, but he couldn’t look away. She was the most gorgeous and compelling Goddess he had ever seen. The word Goddess popped into his head and without question he accepted it. Yes, She was a Goddess. She was so far above him. She was his new religion. He attempted to speak but his tongue was so completely subjugated by Her presence that he couldn’t express a single thought. She laughed. A beautiful magical laugh that aroused and entranced him even more.

“Such a good obedient pet for me,” She taunted, “Moving in right next door just as you were commanded. Now you can be at my beck and call. At my feet where you belong like a good boy. You will be living every moment of your life as my slave. You no longer have free time. You only have Goddess time.”

Chris nodded his helpless agreement as he sunk to his knees. She was Princess Carmen. She was his Goddess. The memories flooded into his mind and made him even weaker. Even harder and more aroused for Her. Eternally aroused by Her. Most important, even more obedient and desperate to please Her. He had called Her niteflirt chat line just a few weeks ago. He remembered it so clearly: niteflirt.com/carmen%20walletbuster Just on a whim. He always thought it would be a turn on to be hypnotized and controlled by a Dominant Woman. It sounded fun and sexy. He underestimated how susceptible his mind would be to Her voice. Her innate power. She spoke and every sweet syllable captured his will. Overcame his inhibitions and helped him see the truth. Princess Carmen was perfection and She will always be obeyed. She had wrapped him around Her finger in no time. Deeply hypnotized and deeply under Her spell. He called several more times that week. She would snap Her lovely fingers and he would fall and keep falling. Becoming more obedient, more lovesick, more absolutely eager to serve Her above all. She was delighted when She discovered they lived in the same city and She gently suggested that he should move into the empty apartment across from Hers. He couldn’t resist and obeyed without hesitation. With Her guidance, he systematically sold anything he owned that didn’t serve his new purpose. Princess Carmen was his purpose. Serving at Her feet and worshipping Her was his world now. That thought made him so aroused, so blissfully and deeply aroused. Nothing made him harder than pleasing his Goddess.

She inspected the apartment while Chris continued to kneel and await Her silky mesmerizing words to command him. She was pleased. She would find plenty of uses for this new space. It was Hers now just as Chris was. Both Her property. She always wanted more space for storage and work and Chris would be more than happy to do and give anything She commanded. She glanced over and saw the adoration in his eyes. She laughed to Herself. He was so easy to take over. She was impressed at how quickly he had fallen under Her power. Now She had a slave who would take care of all Her desires and needs. A slave to perform any menial tasks or chores that a true Ebony Goddess should not be bothered with. She would also have fun programming him deeper and enjoying Her control. She already had him constantly aroused with no way of cumming without Her permission. He was so mindfucked it never even occurred to him that he could touch himself without begging Her. She had also taught him to only be intensely and achingly hard when he saw any glorious Ebony Woman. He found himself unable to resist the distracting arousal when he was staring at Ebony perfection. It was so obvious he couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed the clear superiority of Ebony Women. Princess Carmen’s beauty and power shone even beyond Them. She was pleased with Her work and She snapped Her fingers again. He quivered with sunk deeper. As far as he was concerned, he had always served and loved Princess Carmen. His life before was fading away. More distant and forgettable. There was no life before Princess Carmen. Princess Carmen is everything. He rose like a good puppy and followed Her to his new life.

It didn’t take long for Chris to settle into his new routine. As if he had any choice. He would work his 40 hours a week at least. She encouraged as much overtime as possible. He had also applied for several part time jobs. He would do anything and work anywhere for Her. It was all for Her. His paycheck was now sent directly into Princess Carmen’s account. She made sure his bills were paid and he had enough food and clothes. He didn’t need anything else but Her in his life. He would regularly and meticulously clean Her apartment, serve Her food and drinks, give Her massages, run errands, make tedious phone calls. When She didn’t need him, he would attend to his own cleaning and errands. If he had nothing else to do, he would kneel before his Princess Carmen shrine and repeat his new mantra over and over until summoned: “I love Princess Carmen, I live for Princess Carmen, thank You Princess Carmen”. If there was something that made Her life easier, Chris was there to serve loyally and completely. She would hypnotize him at least once most days. Taking him deeper and deeper into his helpless hopeless spiral of lust and need for Her. He was more than in love with Her, he saw Princess Carmen as a true Goddess. Superior in every single way to him. She was his everything. She is his purpose and he thanked Her for it with grateful tears in his eyes. He was Her toy and She enjoyed playing with him. He was able to entertain and keep Her company whenever She wanted to have some fun. He was also there when She had a bad day. He was there to listen and if necessary, for Her to take out Her frustrations on. He endured anything for Princess Carmen. The other neighbors had no idea what their true relationship was. They just knew he was quiet and had a massive crush on his gorgeous neighbor Carmen. Who wouldn’t? She was so perfect. He was always doing whatever She told him. Poor guy, they thought. They didn’t realize he was happier as Princess Carmen’s slave than they would ever be. He pitied them for not being able to devote themselves to Her happiness. He woke up every morning thinking, “What an exciting day! I get to serve Princess Carmen today!”