The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adventures of Strobe

by Second Chair

Chapter Five

Misery Loves Company

‘I CAN do this. I can save Carli and then, together, we WILL kick that bitch’s ass!’

Quietly trying to convince herself that she could actually do what she had to do, Tonya James took a deep breath, steeled herself and opened the door. The site that welcomed her almost drained away every ounce of the confidence she had mustered only seconds ago. Before her was a picture of absolute domination. A picture that featured her adopted sister, Carli Ann Simmons. The strong, caring, beautiful and fiercely independent woman that she’d grown up with was now totally naked, bent over a bed, on her stomach with her arms down at her sides and looking almost lifeless as she was utterly... fucked by the woman that had made Carli her slave. With Tonya’s help, Carli was now literally owned, body and mind, by the woman that had turned Carli into little more than a living fuck puppet! As she looked into Carli’s blank eyes, the silent, empty expression that greeted Tonya told her exactly how deeply enslaved her sister was. Within minutes of meeting Heather, Carli had gone from being a powerful, new super heroine gaining in skill, power, confidence AND experience to being an obedient and loving sex slave. And it was all HER fault! Heather looked up at Tonya and spoke to her without even slowing down.

“Aahh, Tonya. Hello..., my pet. Wasn’t expec... ting you. I thought.... you’d be... having your own... fun with Milly... downstairs! ...Of course..., I never said... you couldn’t... come up..., did I? Ha haa..!“

Tonya was so surprised, so... mesmerized by the site before her that she almost forgot WHY she was there! Hearing Heather laugh at her even as she continued to happily fuck Carli right in front of her brought Tonya’s feelings of anger, disgust and self-loathing back in full force.

“I... am NOT... your pet, Heather! And I am not your slave anymore..., Mistress. And neither is Carli. I’m here to correct the biggest mistake I’ve EVER made! I’m here to save Carli, and I am here to kick... your... ass..., BITCH!!”

Strangely unfazed by what should’ve been a surprising revelation from her apparently... former slave, Heather simply smiled as she made a very deliberate show of grabbing Carli’s hips, slowly pulling out of her pussy, stepping away from her and turning to face Tonya, her strap-on shining with Carli’s juices. Heather meets Tonya’s gaze for a moment. She smiles as she looks down at the naked Carli bent over her bed, her mindless, sweat-covered body hers for the taking then down to the strap-on and finally back to Tonya.

“Nnooo... you’re not..., Tonya. That’s NOT... why you climbed those stairs... That’s... NOT why you opened that door.... And that’s... certainly NOT why... you are just standing there now. Is it..., Tonya?”

Without even realizing it, Tonya simply stood there while the subtle but powerful, mind controlling power of Heather’s husky, hypnotic voice washed over her again. She just stood there as Heather walked right up to her, took her by the face with both hands, stared directly into her eyes for a long moment and then kissed her. Tonya stood there staring into her bright, entrancing eyes as Heather ran her hands down her arms and over her body with absolutely NO resistance from Tonya. The only thing Tonya felt was her soaring arousal as Heather skillfully massaged and played with her breasts. Tonya just stood there as if frozen in place while Heather slowly slid the back of her right hand down Tonya’s stomach, her long fingernails teasingly grazing her skin and slipped it between her legs. Her confidence and her strength already gone, Tonya could feel both her resistance and her free will quickly following as Heather’s expert fingers momentarily teased then easily slipped into her wet folds even as Heather’s husky, sugar sweet voice slipped into her open mind.

“Yeesss, Tonya. That’s it. Ffeeel the sheer... pleasure... of my touch. Ffeeel my cool fingers... on your smooth skin. Lose yourself... as you listen... to my vooiiicce. Breathe deep... and let yourself... remember my touch. Let yourself... enjoy it, Tonya. Relish it. Rellaaax... to the sound of my voiicce. Listen to my words and... just... let... go! You ARE mine, Tonya. You’ve ALWAYS... been... mine! You are my slave and I AM your Mistress!“

Tonya could hear the absolute confidence in Heather’s hypnotic voice even as hers abandoned her. She knew she was losing as she stood there and meekly listened to Heather laugh and play with her unresisting body. Tonya knew she’d lost, knew her body was Heather’s again as she watched her lean in closer and then felt her take each of her already hard nipples in her mouth and suck the last bits of resistance from her, first one then the other. Then, somehow and from somewhere deep inside herself, Tonya found the strength to scream! A scream Heather didn’t hear. Suddenly and with absolutely no clue how it happened, Tonya found herself once again “out of body” and floating above the scene. She was looking down at herself, Heather and Carli. Feeling first genuine relief and then her confidence begin to return, Tonya knew that she knew what to do next. Looking down at Carli and seeing a much darker version of the cloud in her mind that she saw in Milly’s, Tonya took a deep breath, closed her eyes, pointed her hand at Carli, concentrated just as she did before, reached out to Carli and felt... nothing?! Taking a moment, Tonya remembered how she did what she did downstairs when she freed Milly. She took another deep breath, forced herself to relax, reached out to Carli and... felt... absolutely... nothing. It wasn’t working!! After opening her eyes and actually looking at her hand for a moment and then looking at Carli lying on the bed with the same blank expression still on her face, the floating Tonya looked down at her own body in total confusion. She could see herself. She could see, hear and feel everything that was happening in the room. It was as if she were IN the scene, but she wasn’t PART of it. While the floating Tonya hovered helplessly overhead, Heather smiled as she unstrapped and removed the phallus, tossed it on the bed next to Carli, walked up and took Tonya by the face and kissed her again. Heather stepped back, looked into Tonya’s eyes and smiled a wicked grin when she saw the genuinely blank expression on her face.

“That’s better. Now, tell me, slave. How did you break free of my control?”

As Tonya floated above them feeling totally useless, she watched as she heard herself answer Heather’s question.

“I discovered that I’m a meta human, Mistress. I’m almost certain that I’m a telepath. After finding myself... uh, floating in the air and looking down at... us downstairs earlier, I saw a dark cloud over Milly’s mind and somehow managed to free her from your control and got her out of the house. Then I came up here fully intending to rescue Carli, kick your bitch ass and watch them take you away in handcuffs and put you in a prison cell where you belong. But then you made me your slave again, and now I’m floating above us in the corner over my right shoulder, and I’m watching us and I just don’t know what to do or how to do it! I don’t know how to use my powers, and it’s like I’m helpless to stop you and I really do, well... I did want to. I... I’m so sorry, Mistress! Please forgive me, I... I thought I was doing the right thing, but now I... I’m not...”

“Sshh. It’s all right, my pet. You were thinking for yourself and you made a mistake. But don’t worry, when I’m done, you’ll never have to think for yourself again.”

“Thank you, Mistress!”

As Tonya submissively bows her head to her, Heather looks up into the corner of the room over Tonya’s shoulder and although she sees nothing, she easily imagines a floating Tonya looking back down at her. A wicked grin on her face, Heather smiled wide as she kissed Tonya again. After breaking the kiss, Heather stepped back, took Tonya by the shoulders, looked up to the unseen floating Tonya and smiled as she easily pushed Tonya’s unresisting body to her knees. She took the kneeling Tonya by the back of her head and shoved her face between her legs with both hands. She looked up into the corner again and smiled a wide, wicked grin as she held Tonya firmly by the back of her head with both hands and shoved her face tighter against her wet pussy and laughed out loud as she very deliberately rubbed Tonya’s face in her pussy.

“Eat me, slave. Eat my pussy until I cum in your mouth. Show me what an obedient, little slut you are!”

“Yeeffss, Mifftreff! Afs uu mmnd...!”

The floating Tonya stared down in horror as she watched herself. She could literally smell Heather’s scent. She could feel Heather’s juices on her face. She could feel Heather’s smooth skin as she watched herself reach up and grab Heather’s hips. And, oh God, she could actually taste Heather’s pussy in her mouth! She WANTED to pull away from Heather. She WANTED to stop licking her pussy. She WANTED to stand up. She WANTED to reach back and punch Heather square in the mouth. Damn it! She NEEDED to save Carli! Carli AND herself! There was only one... small problem. She... had no idea HOW to do it!

* * *

“9. 1. 1., What’s your emergency?”

“Uh... yeah. Hello? I need to report a crime. I’m calling to tell you where you can find the super villain Cardinal and to tell you that she has two of my friends with her. Under her control, I mean.”

Milly Doveson smiles at the two teenage girls while she “calls the cavalry” on the cell phone she borrowed from one of them. As the girls look her over with obvious and genuine interest, the suddenly self-conscious Milly is really wishing she was wearing more than a skimpy bikini, a tee shirt and flip-flops as she reconsiders the “price” she agreed to pay for borrowing the unknown girl’s phone.

“... your address? Caller? Caller..., are you there? This is the 9.1.1. operator. Hello, caller...?”

Snapped back to the much more important call she was making on that borrowed phone, Milly continues.

“Yes, I...I’m here. Sorry, operator. The address is Number Five, Seven Sands. And hurry, please!”

“Please calm down, caller. Police units are enroute. Can I have your name, caller?”

“My name? Uh..., n-no. I’d rather not, operator. Just please tell the cops to hurry! Thank you and uh... good bye...”

“Wait, caller! I need your name for... Hello, caller. Are you still...?”

After hanging up Milly steps over to the two girls and gives the pretty, young redhead named Shannon her phone back.

“Thanks, Shannon. You really saved the day by letting me use your phone. Now the cavalry can get here, save my friends and take down Hea... I mean, Cardinal.”

“Wow, like for reals?! You like whole truths know where the super villain Cardinal is? And she’s right here? In Seven Sands? Like, living... here?! And she kidnapped two of your friends and has them like totes under her control? Well, we appreciate the four one one, that’s for reals. And, sorry for the breaking news, but I’ve always thought Cardinal was like sssoo sexy and totes hot, isn’t she? I mean, except for the whole “she’s one of the bad guy villains” part. And now the cops are coming here to like totes take her down and save your friends? That is like ssoo totes major cool!!“

Shannon looks at her friend, Charlotte, who was standing there being noticably quiet.

“Hey, Hello... Char Char, that’s totes cool, right?”

Charlotte smiles at Milly then looks over at Shannon and answers her question.

“Like, duh, yeah. It’s totes cool!”

Milly laughs despite herself.

“Yeah, I guess it is. Well, thanks again, girls. You were a big help, but I think you should definitely get down to the beach before the cops get here and stay out of the way till it’s all over, in case Cardinal puts up a fight. I’d hate to see either of you get hurt. Stay safe and have fun.”

As Milly turns to head back toward Heather’s beach house, Shannon grabs her by the elbow.

“Hey! Like wait a minute, here, honey hon. I’m like totes glad to help “save the day” and all, but I think you still like owe me a little this for that, don’t you? Like I said, it’s like major totes cool helping take down a for reals super villain and all, but I did loan you my phone and you did agree to like totes pay me back, right?“

Milly almost laughs at the all too eager, if not hungry, expression on the girl’s face as she looks into Shannon’s eyes. Instead, she simply takes a deep breath and smiles.

“Yes, I did, didn’t I? But, just so we’re clear here, hon. HOW old are you Shannon?”

“Oh, right. This is the whole... ”check the Ids” law and legals part, right? Well, no probs, there. I’m nineteen. And Char Char here will be in like another week. So, we’re like both totes legal and all that. But, since you thought to like check our legals, and like fair is totes fair, how old are you, Miss Milly Doveson?“

“Old enough to NOT answer that question, Shannon.”

They both turn to look at Charlotte who suddenly breaks out laughing at Milly’s comment. Seeing them both staring at her, Charlotte answers their unasked question.

“Like what? That’s just so totes what my mom would say!”

All three women take a moment and laugh. Knowing the cops are on their way, that Tonya and Carli would soon be rescued and safe and Heather would soon be in the prison cell she very much belongs in, Milly relaxes a little more. She takes another deep breath, exhales and actually smiles as she looks at Shannon.

“Okay, Shannon. You’re right and you did help me, so I’m ready to pay your price as agreed. I believe you said using your phone would cost me... “one “for reals” hot kiss?“

* * *

After enjoying the rather powerful orgasm a now very obedient Tonya had given her Mistress, Heather quickly put on a pair of panties and a tee shirt and moved the “party” downstairs. Sitting on the couch with Carli and Tonya naked and kneeling before her, Heather laughed a laugh of total conquest as she placed the bright red, leather collars around their necks and then kissed each one of them.

“Such powerful and pretty girls. Okay, my pets, show your Mistress what eager and obedient, little slaves you are. Bow down and kiss and lick my feet.”

With only absolute obedience in their minds, the two utterly enslaved women are all too eager to obey their beautiful owner.

“Yes, Mistress!”

As Carli and Tonya bow down and start to kiss and lick her feet and suck her toes, as they worshipfully pleasure their Mistress, Heather leans back on the couch, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath of pure satisfaction as she enjoys her complete control over TWO powerful, meta human women!

“Mmm! This is DEFINITELY going to become a frequent thing for us! I... mmm! Ooh ffuuck mmee, that’s it. Ssuuch... good girls!”

Unseen and unheard, Tonya floats helplessly above as she watches the scene play out before her eyes. She screams in silent agony as she watches the smug, arrogant villain so completely control, dominate and... use her and Carli as if they were nothing more than a couple of living sex toys for her personal amusement. Tears running down her cheeks, she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and tries to calm down and focus. She tries to “find” her powers. She desperately tries to figure out HOW to be a telepath. She is determined to save herself and Carli. Tonya is snapped out of her efforts and reflexively turns away from the noise as a sudden loud bang booms through the beach house. After the front door of Heather’s beach house exploded into a thousand pieces, Tonya couldn’t believe her eyes when she turned back and saw what the hell had happened. A huge smile of pure relief crossed her face when she quickly recognized the unmistakable super heroine standing in the remnants of Heather’s front door. Standing a few feet inside the doorway, the stunningly beautiful and incredibly powerful, six foot tall super heroine known as Arabesque stood with her hands on her hips. Tonya’s smile got even bigger when she just as quickly recognized the second woman standing to Arabesque’s left. The powerful, telepathic super heroine known as Whisper is a beautiful, famous and proven super heroine in her own right. Standing five feet, seven inches tall with brown eyes, dark auburn hair that reaches mid-back, full, fim 36C breasts and a sexy, dark tan, Whisper is also a beautiful woman. Her simple, eye-catching costume consists of a white, one piece, full body, zipper front unitard, dark grey gym gloves, a dark grey domino mask and dark grey ankle boots. Tonya was so surprised by their arrival, so damn glad and relieved to see them literally come charging to the rescue that it took several seconds for her to realize that... they weren’t... moving? In fact, not only were they NOT moving, they weren’t talking, they weren’t... doing anything?! They were both just standing there totally motionless with blank expressions on their faces. It was almost as if they were...

‘Oohh Sshhiitt!! This... is BAD!!’

Recovering from the shock and surprise of having the front door of her house suddenly explode into a thousand pieces and looking up to see the city’s TWO most powerful super heroines standing in her entryway, Heather was just as confused as Tonya and took as long to notice that they weren’t moving or trying to capture her as she scrambled to try to face them.

“Ooh Ffuuck me!! Now... h-hold on, ladies! Two against one isn’t exactly very hero like..., is... it? Uh, ladies? Hey heroes, why aren’t... you... hello?”

A look of nervous apprehension on her face, Heather cautiously approached the two powerful super heroines. Looking into their eyes and instantly recognizing the blank stares as she waved her hands in front of their eyes, Heather can feel the cautious excitement building up.

“Why do you two... look like someone... I’ve...? Ooh Hheeell no!! Don’t tell me you’re...! Okay, Heather, you’re smart. Let’s just slow down, take a minute and think this through. You were on the couch... Carli and Tonya were worshipping your feet... and suddenly, the world goes “BOOM!” Then yes, you screamed like a little bitch, you looked up, saw Arabesque AND Whisper and now they’re just standing here like... like... Oh, don’t tell me?!”

‘Yep! She figured it out. Great!! NOW who the fuck’s going to save our asses?!’

As she continued to float above the scene, Tonya could only watch helplessly as Heather put it ALL together. Feeling like all hope had just abandoned her, abandonded all of them, Tonya watched as Heather walked up to Arabesque and Whisper and spoke to them in that husky, hypnotic voice of hers.

“Arabesque. Whisper. Listen to me. You must answer truthfully. Are you both under my control?”

The heroines answer in near unison.

“Yes, we are under your control.”

“You will both obey me? You cannot resist me?”

“Yes, we will obey you. No, we cannot resist you.”

Feeling her excitement and arousal soar to match her earlier surprise, Heather takes Arabesque and then Whisper by the face with both hands and steals a long, hot and very possessive kiss from each of them. After breaking the kiss with Whisper, she steps back and looks at the two seemingly captured heroes.

“Sssoo, let me get this... straight. All I have to do is... scream and I... can... enslave anyone that... hears me? Well, fuck me! NEVER would’ve thought of that! Obviously, I’ll have to test it and see if I really can enslave people just by screaming. And if it turns out that I can? Well hell, that means I have a brand new and much faster way to use my power and THAT’S one big, fucking hooray for me!”

Barely able to control herself, Heather sits back down on the couch, takes a deliberate, deep breath to get herself under control and focuses on enjoying this very unexpected turn of events. REALLY enjoying it!

“All right, heroes. Time for you to show your new owner what obedient, little, super heroes you are. Get down on your knees and kneel before me, now!”

Completely under Heather’s control, Sundown City’s two most famous, beloved and powerful super heroines get down on their knees and kneel before the villainous Cardinal! Heather can barely control herself. She sits there and simply stares at the kneeling Arabesque in near disbelief! Arabesque is literally the most powerful meta human on... the... planet!! And now she’s Heather’s obedient slave because she yelled when she got caught off-guard and screamed out because she got scared? Seriously?! Knowing better than to “look a gift horse in the mouth,” Heather takes a deep breath and turns her attention to the kneeling Whisper. She smiles as she leans forward and kisses her again. Pulling away from Whisper, Heather looks over at Carli.

“Carli, my loving, little slave girl, go to my bedroom and get two more collars out of my toy box. You know where it is.”

“Yes, Mistress! As you command.”

Carli gets to her feet and quickly moves to obey her Mistress. Turning back to her two new slaves, Heather smiles a wickedly triumphant smile as she imagines what she’s about to do.

“All right, slaves. You will obey my every command without question, do you understand me?”

Both heroines answer instantly.

“Yes, Mistress! We understand and will obey!”

“Good girls. Now stand up and strip yourselves naked. Show me your beautiful bodies.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Arabesque and Whisper stand up and take off their costumes. When the underwear-clad Arabesque reaches for her gold trimmed, black domino mask, Heather stops her.

“No, Arabesque. Leave your mask on. Just take off that sexy bra and panties. You too, Whisper. Take off everything except your mask.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Once totally nude except for their masks, both heroines bow their heads and stand motionless before Heather with their hands behind their backs.

“Damn! You two are fucking beautiful women! God, I can’t wait to get you two upstairs and just fuck the living hell out of both of you!”

The slaves stand silent and unmoving even as the shivers of pure pleasure that her words send through their minds and bodies serves to deepen their enslavement to her. As Heather continues to stare at Arabesque and Whisper, Carli returns, drops to her knees and takes her place at her Mistress’s feet. She holds the collars her Mistress wanted up to her and bows her head. Heather raises Carlie’s head until their eyes meet and kisses Carli as she takes the collars from her.

“Good girl. You are definitely more fun as my obedient slave than some wanna be hero. Aren’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress! I much prefer being your slave to being a super hero.”

Collars in hand, Heather laughs a conqueror’s laugh as she looks at the two naked heroines standing in the middle of her living room.

“All right, ladies. Speaking of heroes, it’s time to start the fun. Both of you, back on your knees.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As both women drop to their knees to kneel before her, an intensely satisfying feeling of absolute dominance runs through Heather’s entire body. Dropping the collars in her lap, Heather takes Arabesque by the face with both hands, kisses her and then reaches up, slides her gold-trimmed mask off, tosses it to the floor with the rest of her costume and looks at the exposed face of the world’s most powerful super heroine. Heather takes one collar in her hands and holds it open in front of Arabesque’s neck.

“Arabesque, tell me your name. Who are you?”

Arabesque smiles a smile of pure joy as she obeys her Mistress’s command. She looks directly into the villain’s eyes and happily destroys her own secret identity.

“Yes, Mistress. My name is Portia Montague.”

“Portia Montague? Well, that’s certainly an unuuss... Wait a... PORTIA MONTAGUE!?! As in Montague Holdings?! You’re THAT Portia Montague?!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Of course you are. I mean, how many Portia Montagues can there be in Sundown City, right? So, remind me, Portia, HOW rich are you?”

“I’m worth over eight billion dollars, Mistress.”

Her surprise and excitement nearly overwhelming her, Heather slides one hand between her legs and presses it very firmly against her pussy as she reaches down and squeezes the edge of the couch with the other. She forces herself to take a few slow, deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself down in an effort to think straight.

“Oh my God! Ooohh... my God! L-let me get this straight. Not only have I captured and enslaved the planet’s sexiest and single most powerful meta human super hero, but I have enslaved the billionaire business maven, Portia Montague?! You two are one and the same woman!?! Oh, ffuuuck me!! I think Cardinal just retired!! Hot damn, I’m fucking rich!!”

Heather takes another long moment to enjoy first the intense feeling of anticipation and then the sense of almost literal electric excitement as she places the red, leather collar around Arabesque’s neck and snaps it into place as she claims both the Billionaire Portia Montague AND the almost legendary Arabesque as her sex slave. Heather takes Portia by the face and kisses her again. But this is no simple kiss of mere pleasure or even lustful satisfaction, THIS kiss is all about utter dominance and absolute ownership as she shoves her tongue into Portia’s mouth, claiming it and her as her property. As her absolute slave! Finally pulling away from her, Heather turns to Whisper. Just as she did with Arabesque, Heather kisses Whisper, slides her mask off, tosses it to the floor and looks at the exposed face of the powerful telepath. Heather takes the second red, leather collar in her shaky hands and holds it open in front of Whisper’s neck. And just as Arabesque did only moments ago, Whisper throws away her own secret identity as Heather slides the slave collar aound her neck, snaps it into place and claims Whisper as her slave. Looking closely at her face, Heather is almost afraid to ask the question.

“Ssoo..., Whisper, t-tell me your name. Who are... you?”

“Yes, Mistress. My name is Taylor Dalton.”

Heather takes a deep breath that feels as much like relief as conquest at learning Whisper’s real name.

“Taylor... Dalton? Okay, I don’t recognize the name or your face. So are you... “anybody?” Are you rich, famous?”

“I was a child actor when I was five until I was twelve, Mistress. But, I haven’t been on T.V. or in a movie since then. So, no, I wouldn’t say I’m famous now. And I’m sorry, Mistress, but I’m only worth about twenty six million dollars.”

Only twenty six million dollars, my pet? Hmm, I think it’s safe to say that I can still have a lot of fun with twenty six million dollars, can’t I, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. I’m sure you can. I’ll be happy to spend it all on you, Mistress!”

“And you will, Taylor. You most certainly will.”

Heather takes a moment to simply enjoy all of the intense sensations running through her body. Feeling a sense of excitement AND a level of arousal she has never felt before, Heather takes a deep breath as she consciously revels in the near orgasmic pleasure of enslaving these two incredible women. Staring at the two damned beautiful, very sexy and surprisingly wealthy women collared and kneeling naked before her, Heather somehow manages to continue.

“Now, ladies, you will not resist me. You will relax and open your minds to me. You will listen to everything I say. As my words enter and alter your minds, you will accept and believe everything that I say as the truth. The words I speak will become your absolute, personal truth. Do you understand me, slaves?”

“Yes, Mistress. We will not resist you. We will listen to everything you say. We will accept and believe everything you say as our absolute personal truth.”

After taking another long, deep breath, Heather slowly exhales and leans forward, takes both women by the chin and stares into their eyes with her powerful, hypnotic blue eyes. She deliberately switches from staring deeply into one heroine’s eyes for a long moment to then staring into the other’s eyes as she speaks in her husky and seductive hypnotic voice. She concentrates and focuses all of the energy of her meta human power into what she’s doing.

“You are my slaves! I own you! I own your bodies! I own your minds! I own your hearts! And I own your very souls! You exist only to serve and obey me! You live only for my pleasure and amusement! You are completely under my total control! You are so deeply, so passionately in love with me that you literally worship me! The singular purpose of your lives is to make me happy and to satisfy me. I am your life! I am your everything! You are my loving, deeply devoted and absolutely obedient slaves! You worship me as your Mistress and owner. You... are... mine!”

“Yes, Mistress! We are yours!”

Heather looks into their eyes and smiles as she continues to drive her power and their enslavement deeper into their minds. She makes certain that not only can they not break free of their enslavement to her, she makes certain they don’t WANT to! After several more minutes, she stares into the eyes of both women and smiles. She knows they are hers now. Arabesque and Whisper are her absolute slaves! Laughing to herself at the unimginable if not impossible turn of events that have happened over the last several minutes, she rearranges all FOUR of her slaves. She makes Taylor and Carli bow down and worship her feet. She tells Tonya to stand by the couch and be ready to serve her as needed. And more physically aroused than she ever thought possible, Heather takes Arabesque by the face and kisses her again. Breaking the kiss, she takes her by the head with both hands and very deliberately shoves Arabesque’s face into her hot, wet cunt. Heather Mims makes the woman that is both the Billionaire business woman Portia Montague AND the planet’s most powerful super heroine, Arabesque eat her out until she screams in a soul-shakingly powerful orgasm and cums in her mouth! Arabesque IS hers!

Cardinal is on top of the world!! And NO ONE can stop her now!!

To Be Continued...