The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 103

Despite my fiancees extremely filthy commentary—which I was fairly certain was more intended just to tease Cattie and I for shock value—Cass didn’t keep commenting on our encounter with or the body of Madison. We passed by Leia and Zenya, and then Heels and Wanda, as they were taking photos with two of the gas pumps. Zenya was dressed up in an outfit that made her look like Rosie the Riveter, except her red hair was coiffed a little more carefully in an old-timey doo. On the other end of the spectrum, Heels was dressed… well, she looked like she was a hooker. I hadn’t actually talked with Heels all the much, especially not one-on-one, so I wasn’t clear on what kind of work she did but based on the outfit and the poses, I had to guess OnlyFans.

We had stopped for a second to wait for Wanda to wave us through, and Heather spotted us. Sherry had been taking pictures of her—she was in a pseudo-cowboy outfit, was my best guess. Cowboy boots, tight jeans, and a brown vest over a white crop top were topped off by a cowboy hat. It wasn’t exactly convincing, but with her curves and assets it would probably work well enough online. She told Sherry to stop, and she came down the dock towards the three of us just as Wanda was smiling and gesturing for us to move past her and Heels.

“What took so long?” Heather said as she approached.

“I told you I needed to talk with Cassidy,” Cattie said. “And we also shopped for snacks. I got your favourite Cheetos, by the way.”

Heather pursed her big lips for a moment, clearly looking for anything else she might need to be mad or offended by. Part of me felt bad for her still. She had every right to be pissed, except that she’d caused her own problem. Any other situation and what Cattie had done with me and Cass last night should have ended their relationship.

Instead, she was apparently forced to swallow her pride and she wasn’t doing well with that.

“Well, I didn’t realize you’d need so much time,” Heather said. “I would appreciate it if you could come help with these pictures. Sherry can’t get some of the shots.”

“Sure, babe,” Cattie said carefully, putting on a bit of extra sweetness. “Let me drop these off on the boat, and I’ll be right back out.”

“Alright,” Heather said. She hadn’t looked at me once and had barely glanced at Cassidy.

Sorry,’ Cattie mouthed to Cass and I and she followed after Heather up the dock.

“I’ll talk to her some more,” Cass said. “But don’t worry, everything is OK.”

“Alright,” I sighed. It sure didn’t seem like that, but then I wasn’t even sure if I was overly worried about everything being OK in Heather and Cattie’s relationship. I didn’t want to be the thing that broke them up, but I also wouldn’t be sad if they did. Cattie just… deserved better.

Cass followed Cattie towards the boat along with our snacks, leaving me with the chance to wander a bit. I was stopped by JC and Terra.

“Hey, Robbie,” Terra called me over. They were working right near the house boat on the end of the dock and for once Terra wasn’t the focus of the shoot. Instead, JC was done up in a Greaser outfit complete with leather jacket and was posing with one of the gas pumps.

“What’s up?” I asked. “Need some help?”

“We got all the work shots,” Terra said. “Would you mind helping me grab some couples shots, just for us?”

“Sure,” I said and accepted their camera for her. She showed me a couple of the features, and soon Terra was posing with JC. Both of them being working models meant it was easy to work with them, and soon I had about twenty good variations of shots of them posing together.

Cass had come back out, and I paused to let Cattie walk past us back towards Heather and Sherry. “Let me see?” Cass asked, and I quickly showed her the photos I’d taken. “Oh my God, you guys are too cute,” she said.

“Let’s do a double-couple picture!” JC said. “Memorialize the friendship.”

“Sure,” I said, “Let’s get someone to take it for us.”

“We can ask Sherry, she’s right there—” Terra started.

“Ehn,” I grunted and made a cutting gesture at my throat.

Terra raised an eyebrow. “What’s wrong?”

“She found out about last night and is pissed,” Cass said. “Cattie said she’s probably not going to let it go any time soon.”

“Shiiit, that sucks,” Terra said.

“Wait, what happened last night?” JC asked.

“You’d know if you didn’t fall asleep on me,” Terra teased him. “Now I can’t tell you until you’re older. I need to preserve your innocent ears.”

JC scoffed and started to argue with his girlfriend, while I managed to catch the attention of Ami across on the other dock. I silently waved her over, using the camera to mime asking if she could take some photos. She’d been helping Ginnie and Becca, it looked like, and she said something to them and then skipped and wove her way down the other dock and up ours.

“What’s up?” she asked.

We explained, and Ami was happy to help—soon Cass and I were posing alongside Terra and JC and we got some group shots. Then Terra urged JC to take over the camera and get a picture of her with me, Cass and Ami, then again without me so it was just a ladies shot.

Things started to devolve on the docks as the ‘official unofficial’ photoshoots started to finish and the ladies started just taking private photos of friends and group pairings. I ended up with someone’s camera in my hand and was snapping whatever pictures were asked for when the rumble of an engine cut through the sound of the ladies chatting and talking.

I glanced over at the boat that was coming in close to the dock. It was a twelve-footer with an oversized engine mounted on the back of the metal hull and have four big guys inside. There were several fishing rods among them, and open beer cans at the bottom of the boat.

“Well, looks like the tourists are in,” one of the guys cracked, but I immediately noticed two of the others realizing that the crowd of people on the dock was mostly comprised of very attractive women.

“Hey, honey,” one of them called, waving over at someone further down the dock from me. “Lend a hand here. My rope needs a good tug once we’re pulled up to dock.”

Ah, shit, I thought.

* * *