The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 113

“Robbie’s naked in the water!” Leia shouted just as I was surfacing from my jump into the lake.

Despite the fact that Sherry had accused me of sharking Leia, it turned out Leia had been taking it easy on me. As soon as we unpaused the game she let me have it, and Superman got taken down by Aquaman in quick order.

I’d had little to strip down, so I’d just stood up and peeled down my briefs, tossing them in her face before rushing to the door and jumping in the lake. What I hadn’t expected was for her to follow me and shout loud enough for people up on the top deck to hear.

To be fair, I tried to make it back to the deck and pull myself up and out of sight. But I’d dove into the water and my dive had taken me a decent distance—not a long way, but enough that after hearing the shout a half dozen of the girls were looking over the back railing before I got halfway to the boat.

The catcalls and whistles were loud. Cassidy was leading the charge, grinning down at me with her baseball cap on. Wanda was right beside her, shouting that I needed to tan my ass a bit because I looked like a spotlight underwater. At least she clarified ‘a sexy spotlight.’ She was also back to wearing her cap. Becca wasn’t shouting, but she did whistle loudly and grin at me, her bikini-clad breasts leaning on the railing and the baseball cap she was wearing pulled backwards. I hadn’t even mentioned the cap to her when we’d touched base before lunch.

Zenya, Ginnie and Terra were with them, catcalling me as well. I just stopped swimming and waved.

“Tiger,” Cassidy called down. “You know you’re supposed to tell me if you’re going for a naked swim. I like watching your cute butt.”

“Sorry, baby,” I called back, trying to just get in the spirit of the moment. “I lost a bet.”

Ami and Heels had joined the crowd at the railing, which meant the only girls not currently watching me were Heather, Cattie and Sherry. It felt… I felt like Cattie should have been there, grinning alongside Cassidy, wearing a hat with one arm around Cass and the other around Wanda. That would have finished the picture.

“Well, you better start swimming, Tiger,” Cass said, “Or I’m coming down there and—”

The thrum of a motor, not that uncommon as boats passed us on the main lake, got louder and sharper and cut Cassidy off as it turned into our little bay.

I turned and saw that it was our ‘friends’ the college guys and swam the short distance to the deck. There wasn’t any hiding my nakedness from them since they were coming right towards us, but Leia had leniency on me and met me with a beach towel, wrapping it around my waist as I got up onto the deck with her. She handed me another and I mopped my hair before stepping inside with her.

“Sorry, couldn’t help it,” she giggled as she slid the door shut.

“It’s fine,” I laughed. “You earned it. You’re really good.”

“Thanks for recognizing,” she winked at me. “But I guess game time is over. I should make sure Ginnie doesn’t get herself into trouble with that guy from yesterday. And no, I don’t mean you.”

“Alright,” I nodded. “But I want a rematch, OK?”

“You got it,” she said and slapped my ass over the towel and laughed again.

I got dressed, not missing the fact that Leia stopped packing up her Switch for a moment as I dropped the towel to pull on my briefs. By the time I was fully dressed the college guys had tied their boat up next to the back deck of the Couples Boat and I could hear them stampeding up the stairs. Sherry came out of her room dressed in a tiny bikini, clearly planning on showing off her tight little body for the guys, and took the long way to the front when she saw I was still in the houseboat.

“Hey,” I said, sliding the back door open before turning back to Leia. “If you need anything, just yell for me, OK?”

“I know,” Leia said with a smile, standing from the couch where she’d meticulously been putting away the Switch components in a carrying case. She took a step to me and pecked my lips. “Thanks for being a good sport.”

I kissed her back, just a little longer than the peck, and we split apart with a grin.

Instead of heading up top, I decided I needed a moment before I waded into the loudness that was happening on the top deck so I hopped from the Singles’ porch to the Couples. I was having a bit of a moment, feeling weird about how comfortable I was getting with all the kissing. The most I’d been a ‘kisser’ before the trip—at least with anyone other than Cassidy—had been a kiss on the cheek. Now more than half the people on the trip were happy to kiss me hello, or kiss me thank you, or just… kiss me. And as far as I could tell the App wasn’t doing that, or at least none of the upgrade perks Cass had described to me should cause that level of casual affection.

With the App on my mind, I slipped into the Couples’ Boat and stopped, immediately feeling awkward because I’d clearly just stepped into a tense conversation. Heather was sitting on the couch, her hands in her hair and her elbows on her knees, while Cattie was in the kitchen with a beer in her hand and an ‘Oh, shit’ look on her face as she saw me come in.

“Sorry,” I said. “Just trying to get to my room.” I rushed by, glancing quickly to lock eyes with Cattie and make sure she was OK, but was stopped.

‘Wait,” Heather said.

Heather. Said.

I stopped just at the entrance to the hall leading towards the room, slowly turning to look at both of them.

* * *