The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 2

We were driving again. The tears had run out, at least for now. I hadn’t really known what to do, so I just started driving. We didn’t want to be too late.

Did we?

Did I even want to be on this trip?

The problem wasn’t that I loved Cassidy. I knew that I did. The problem wasn’t even whether I believed her or not—it was such a crazy story that I could probably re-tell it to a psych ward and they’d keep her for a 72-hour hold.

No, the problem was I knew she was telling her truth. Not the truth, not the facts of the matter.

Her truth. The secret one. The one that I’d watched her ride, unable to put voice it. The one I assumed was some sort of clinical depression, even though she would break out of it quick enough we never got to the point of going to a psychologist. I’d brought up therapy a couple of times, but she always said I was the therapy she needed. And it had seemed like it was true, I just didn’t know why.

“The cheating hurts,” I said into the humm of the air conditioner. We hadn’t turned the radio back on. “It hurts a fucking lot. That’s what made me throw up. Knowing that you’d… I thought you were mine, I thought you’d shared your body with me like I’d shared my body with you. But it wasn’t the same. You shared it with lots of people. I got… what, the leftovers? But it’s the lying that makes me want to break down into tears some more.”

“I’m sorry,” she whispered. “I know.”

“We shouldn’t go on this trip,” I said. She didn’t respond. “We should be heading back home, and finding a marriage counsellor so we can figure out if we can salvage this. Salvage our trust. Anything.”

I pulled the truck back off of the highway, onto the flat shoulder, skidding to a stop. I turned and I reached over, taking her smaller hand in mine. “Cassidy, the only reason we are going on this trip still is because I know you think this needs to happen. I know you, even if right now it doesn’t feel like I ever knew you at all.” That made her start silently crying again, but I kept going. “Do you need this trip to happen?”

She nodded.

“I don’t know if I can sleep with someone else,” I said.

“You don’t have to. But I want you to,” she said. “Anyone you want. You deserve it. You deserve to feel wanted like that. To be worshipped like that. To know what an amazing, sexy, desirable person you are.”

“I was and did,” I said. “With you.”

“I’m sorry,” she whispered again.

“I know you are,” I sighed.

We sat there, not five miles from the last spot we’d pulled over. Progress, I guess—I was still holding her hand, and she was squeezing my fingers desperate for me not to let go.

“Will you please fuck me?” she suddenly asked.

“What?”

“I want to feel you. I- I want you to fuck me. Before we go any further, I want you to fuck all your anger and hate into me. You’ve never hate-fucked me before, and I want you to right now.”

“That doesn’t seem like a good idea,” I said.

“I want you to pound me into this seat,” she said. “And I want you to grab my tits as hard as you can, and I want you to choke me and slap me. You can even fuck my ass raw—it’ll hurt like fuck, but I feel like I need that. I need you to make me hurt, just a bit of the way I hurt you.”

I opened my mouth and then closed it again. It was… tempting.

“How many girls and women did you cheat on me with?” I asked.

“Somewhere in the high three hundreds is my best guess,” Cassidy said.

“Jesus fuck,” I exhaled. “How did you never get an STD, or pass one to me?”

“The App,” she said. “You get points for raising scores, and you use those points to buy perks and upgrades for yourself or other people. One of the early ones I bought was called Immuno Suppressant and it made it so I couldn’t get STDs, and I was less likely to get sick in general. I bought that one for you during second year at university, by the way. Right after you had that nasty cold before exams and I realized I didn’t ever want to see you that sick again.”

I shook my head, not wanting to try and figure out if I’d been less sick since then, but remembering the way she had doted on me that week. But then, how many girls had she shared herself with in between taking care of me? “What’s the most number of women you had sex with at one time?” I asked.

“Twenty-three,” Cassidy said, and I looked over in shock. She shrugged, embarrassed. “It was sort of a lesbian orgy with the cheerleaders at the end of their season in high school. I’d already been with most of them before then though.”

“Who is someone that would surprise me?” I asked.

“Ms Phillips, the summer after we graduated,” Cassidy said.

“Really?” I asked, a little shocked. Ms Phillips had been a Chemistry teacher at the high school and had been a very chubby woman.

Cassidy nodded. “Her and Mrs Andrews. At the same time.”

“Fuck,” I said. Mrs Andrews had been one of the gym teachers. Not exactly a hotty, but certainly my teenage brain had imagined her sexually a few times.

“Phillips lost a bunch of weight over the next couple of years,” Cassidy said. “Almost a hundred pounds, last time we were home. She’s pretty cute now. Do you think you’d want to fuck her?”

I shook my head. We’d never had this sort of conversation before. Cassidy had slept with classmates, with teachers, she’d talked about women from the neighbourhood- “Wait,” I said. “Please tell me you didn’t—”

“Never guys, never family,” Cassidy said. “Not that your sister made it easy on me, but I stopped it before it went anywhere. And we both have a couple of cousins that I almost went after, but decided it was too close.”

“Surprise me again,” I said.

“Vicky Wallgreen,” Cassidy said.

“Really?” I asked. Vicky had been a snobby rich girl, and a Jesus Freak to boot. And she’d dated Brandon Whateverhisnamewas all through high school. They might have actually gotten married.

“Bent her over the counter in her kitchen and fucked her with a strap on, then made her eat my ass,” Cassidy said. “She’d been pretty pissed when she found me 69ing her Mom but that shut her up.”

“Come here,” I said, as I unzipped my pants. My cock was hard as fuck, and I fished it out.

“Thank you,” Cassidy said, getting up and leaning over the centre dash, immediately dropping her mouth to my cock.

“Ngh,” I grunted as her lips slid over my cock head and she quickly began bobbing up and down, taking me deeper into her mouth. I quickly gathered up her hair—she’d recently dyed it for the trip in teal and blue waves, but she knew I liked it longer on her and it was grown out past the tops of her shoulders. I pulled her hair back out of her face, pinning it to the back of her head clenched in my first, and started forcing her down, taking control of the blowjob.

We’d had dominant sex before. Played games with each other. Cassidy had an amazing mouth and loved giving me blowjobs—Did she enjoy licking pussy as much as my cock? The errant thought made me grit my teeth, and forced her down, holding her there with my cock pushing at the back of her throat, but she didn’t gag even though I didn’t go for the deep throat I knew she could do.

I pulled her up and her sunglasses fell right off her face, and she met my gaze with her eyes watering. Her makeup had been running and smudged out a long time ago now, wiped away into the paper towels along with the rounds of tears, so I was looking at the version of Cassidy that I loved the most. Sure, she was a wizard with makeup. She could change the way her facial structure looked, could accent her eyes, or cheekbones, or lips. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she knew how to give herself a Star Trek-style alien forehead ridge or something. But this Cassidy, when her eyes were naturally a little narrower, when her cheeks weren’t so defined and maybe even a little puffy, when her lips were bare—this was my Cassidy. The one she didn’t post online as a cosplayer. The one her followers didn’t interact with, that guys and girls didn’t fawn over. This was the Cassidy that had always been mine. Except, had she?

Cassidy was panting, mouth pursed and open, her spit trailing down as drool to my cock. “Upgrades, you said. Did you get rid of your gag reflex?”

She nodded. “I tried to deep throat you and almost threw up in your lap, remember? I told you I practised, but I bought a perk.”

I pushed her face down again onto my cock, and she sucked it in. I pushed her lower, and she swallowed my dick into her throat, and I just held her down there as she kept swallowing on it over and over.

When I went to pull her up so she could breathe, she resisted and brought her hand back and held mine in her hair, urging me to keep her down. So I did, and she used her tongue on my shaft and slid it down as far as she could.

And she stayed down, for longer and longer. And her tongue stopped moving.

She jerked once, and I realized she was passing out and pulled her up and off of my cock. “Cassidy!” I shouted, and slapped her face lightly to make sure she was waking up.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she cried.

“Don’t you fucking dare do that again,” I said. “You don’t get to do that to me.”

“I just wanted you to know I would do it,” she sobbed. “That I’d choke on your cock until I passed out if you want.”

There was a darkness inside me, a dark shadow that wanted to do just that. To feel her do that. I knew it was my rage—it was so foreign to me that I could at least identify that it wasn’t the usual me.

“We don’t do that to each other, especially not without talking about it first,” I growled.

“I’m sorry, just- I want to keep going. Let me keep going?” she pleaded.

“Fine,” I said. “But this is a facefucking. This isn’t a blowjob. And Cassidy? We are not having sex. Not until I decide I can forgive you. Blowjobs and handjobs only, got it?”

Cassidy nodded. “Thank you,” she said.

“Get to work,” I said. My anger scared me a little. My willingness to treat this woman I had loved unconditionally as nothing more than a sex toy, for my gratification alone.

She got to work. She lowered her face and took my cock in her mouth again, and began vigorously blowing me, fucking her face on my cock. I let go of her hair and pulled up her crop top, revealing her bra. I pulled on the elastic and let it snap down hard—childish and petty, and she whimpered. I undid the snap and she let me move her around until I’d pulled it off from under her shirt. Then I reached under her, into her shirt, and groped her tits roughly. Cassidy was slim—she prided herself in having grown into her body. She’d been a beanstalk in middle school and early high school, and during senior year she’d filled out. Her tits were a large B cup—I knew that well, having bought her a couple dozen lingerie sets over the years. She loved modeling them for me.

Did she model them for other people, too?

I found her nipples and pinched them, and she squeaked and shuddered as she deepthroated my cock again.

What I was doing couldn’t be pleasurable for her. I mauled her tits, tweaking her nipples. I reached down her back with both hands and wrapped my fingers into the leg holes of her jean shorts, yanking them high and hard until as much of her ass was exposed as possible, and then I spanked her. Hard.

I spanked her a good half dozen times, raining blows onto her ass cheek. I stopped myself before I went too far, but I could see a bright red handprint on her pale ass cheek.

“I can’t believe my fiance was a pussy-hunting slut,” I said, gathering up her hair again. “Nearly four hundred women? Are you fucking kidding me? Four hundred cunts you cheated on me with. Four hundred!” She was slamming her face down on my cock again—I checked myself to make sure I wasn’t doing it to her. She was going hard enough I was worried she was going to break her nose.

“Fuck,” I grunted, and didn’t give her any more warning than that as I started cumming. It hit the back of her throat, and when she realized she started swallowing, sucking on me like my cock was a straw, slurping as much of me up as she could.

I released her hair, and afterwards she bathed my entire cock with her tongue, cleaning it tenderly. She carefully put it away back into my shorts and zipped me back up, and sat up and pressed her lips together, searching my face. “Thank you,” she said, earnestly and deeply.

That look, that desperate look to see forgiveness, nearly broke me.

I turned to the road and hit the signal that I wanted to merge back on the highway. She sat back in her seat, hesitating as her ass hit the seat and I wasn’t sure if I was worried or hoped that I’d bruised her butt. She buckled back in, and I merged onto the highway.

“Any time you want,” she said into the quiet of the drive.

“You’ve never told me no before,” I said.

“I know, but I never said it either,” she said. “Robbie, I love you, with all my heart. I know it’s hard to be OK right now, but I need to say that to you. Over and over. I love you. I love you. I love you.”

I swallowed, wanting and not wanting to say them back. “I know,” I said instead. “I know.”

* * *