The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 272

The knock on the door was light. “You guys ready for me?” Cattie called softly.

I got up and went to the door, sliding it open and pulling her in. She’d put her bikini top back on, and she barked a laugh as I hauled her into my arms and spun her around once before carrying her to the bed. I wasn’t actually lifting her up all that much so I set her down and cradled her face, kissing her with little pecks as I leaned her backwards until we both fell onto the bed.

“You may want to close the door,” Cattie giggled between the kisses. “Your ass is out.”

“Let ’em look,” I growled playfully, but after a few more kisses and laughs I stood up and slid the door shut.

Turning back to Cattie, I took in a breath and couldn’t help but smile as I looked at my girlfriend sitting on our bed, looking at me. “OK,” I said after letting out the big breath. “This might be an emotional talk. Do you want to do it snuggled up in comfy clothes, or naked, or something else?”

“I assume you guys do this naked?” Cattie said, glancing from my naked body to Cassidy, who was still half under the covers but topless with her tits on display.

“We do it all sorts of ways,” Cassidy said. “But this one is my favourite.”

“Sometimes I might want comfy sweaters and sweats, but right now I think I want naked,” Cattie said. It was the work of moments to strip her out of her bikini and soon we had her between us under the covers of the bed. I was lying on my back, propped up on some pillows a little, while she was leaning into with her chest to my side, and Cassidy spooned up behind her.

“God, this feels good,” I said after we settled in.

“No complaints here,” Cattie said.

I reached up and ran my fingers through her bangs, pulling her silky black hair from her eyes so I could look into them clearly. “OK, beautiful,” I said. “It’s been a couple of hours. First things first, how are you feeling about confronting Heather and Sherry?”

Cattie took a long breath in and out and then distracted herself a moment longer by pressing her lips to my chest, kissing it softly.

“Cattie, babe, thinking things through is encouraged but delaying isn’t,” Cassidy said quietly, stroking Cattie’s hair.

“Sorry,” Cattie said. “I’m just… I’m still adjusting. This is a new dynamic that I’m not used to.”

“Adjust as much as you need, at your pace,” I said. “We want to check in on you, but that doesn’t mean it has to be here and now, or like this, or anything else.”

“No, no,” Cattie said, “This is good. Um. I’m… I don’t care about Heather. I was serious about what I said, and I’m going to stick to it. I nothing her. Literally the only thing I feel is that I regret I was with her when I met you guys to begin with. That relationship delayed this one. She was a speed bump in my life, and I’ll forget her as soon as I’m driving away.”

“You have a right to process things,” Cassidy said. “You can get to nothing, you don’t need to start there.”

“I know,” Cattie said. “But, I mean, I’m not feeling empty here. I feel like it’s a crude analogy, but I’m trading up here. Heather was a mean old beater car that guzzled my money, embarrassed me constantly and was an anchor. Now I’ve traded up to a relationship that’s a super flying car with all the gadgets and whistles, and this conversation is like a lifetime warranty. Not that I see you guys as a trade up, but you get it, right?”

“I get it,” I chuckled. “No regrets yet?”

“Not a single one,” Cattie said definitively.

“And what about this afternoon?” Cassidy asked. “I know you know what you’re getting into, but it’s different seeing it. How did you feel seeing him with Zenya?”

“Other than horny?” Cattie asked with a blush, looking back at Cassidy over her shoulder, then turning to me. “You both looked so hot together, Tiger.”

“I guess that answers that question,” I chuckled. “If something happens with Zenya again, and she’s open to it, would you want to join in?”

“Tiger,” Cattie said, lowering her voice. “Master. I will have sex with anyone you want me to, as long as you’re with me.”

“Good answer,” Cassidy said, squeezing her friend tight.

“No,” I disagreed. “It’s not good enough. I appreciate it, but that’s not what I asked. Catherine, is Zenya someone you would want to fool around with?”

Cattie blushed again, a little deeper this time, and nodded.

“I never want you to feel like you need to have sex if you aren’t feeling it,” I said. “Sex isn’t something you should ever feel compelled to do. Even with me. We only stand for the best sex possible, and that means it needs to be enthusiastic.”

That, for some reason, broke Cattie and she started crying, clinging to me. I shifted a little so I could get my arm around her as she curled up against my side and chest, and Cassidy started hugging her tighter from behind.

We both soothed her, trying our best to let her get out what she was feeling, until the soft sobs died down and she was sniffling. Cassidy slipped out of bed and rushed to the washroom, coming back with a wad of toilet paper and getting back under the covers, breaking the long strand into sections so Cattie could blow her nose.

“I’m sorry,” Cattie said eventually.

“For what?” I asked. “You needed that. Do you want to talk about it?”

Cattie shook her head. “I nothing it. Now.”

Part of me wanted to pry. I had to assume it had something to do with Heather. The way the bitch had spoken during their fight had been disgusting. Her view of sex and their relationship had been so warped, and even what little I knew of Dom/sub dynamics had made the way Heather treated it sound broken.

“I love you,” I said to her. It wasn’t the first time I’d said it while she’d been crying, but she was looking at me now as I said it and I pushed it at her with my gaze as well, trying to drill it into her mind. “If you ever do want to talk about it, either of us will listen. Or we can find a therapist. Cass and I are starting with a couple next week.”

“Thank you,” Cattie whispered.

“Now promise me you’ll tell me if something is off if I approach you for sex,” I said. “That’s the only way we can fix it.”

“I’ll tell you,” Cattie said. “I promise.”

I kissed her forehead, then let her wipe her nose and lips again before she leaned up to kiss me on the lips.

“Now,” I said. “What about Sherry?”

* * *